Review of GlassesShop

Tel: 1-855-202-0123
service@GlassesShop.com

marlonc8
12/11/17

I received these glasses about a week ago and I can honestly say that they are not only comfortable but also a great addition to my wardrobe! The glasses fit my face perfectly and they match with a lot of my outfits. I would highly recommend.

deweyw9
12/5/17

I have never bought glasses off the internet. Took a chance, and I am so very happy I did! The service, and the glasses are top notch. So with that said, bought another pair. I will buy again.

nicolas379
12/4/17

I love these glasses. They got my prescription just right, and I feel amazing with my new glasses. I've gotten so many compliments on them and everyone keeps asking me where I got them from. Amazing! Great service and my glasses came within a reasonable time.

alexg187
11/30/17

I purchased glasses and chose to have them overnighted for a 50.00 fee. the glasses arrived to me and lets just say if I had a 5 year old daughter (which I don't) they would fit her. they are way too small for me and they are not willing to give a full refund. i am not comfortable putting anymore time or money into these people and i suggest you should not either!

jessec60
11/29/17

I bought these for my sister and she loves the new look. I am going to order a second pair in a different color for her.

keynesc
11/18/17

I'm very picky with frames because most look weird with my face shape, but I love how this frame fits mine perfectly! They are super cute and I always get complimented. I've never felt more confident wearing glasses than I do now with these frames.

allynd
11/9/17

I've never ordered glasses before and after lots of research I decided to order from glassesshop. I am very pleased with the quality of the glasses as well as the ease and convenience of their services. I saved a ton of money ordering my glasses through glassesshop.

marieg72
11/3/17

Bought the pair first and it is just as amazing! Prescription is right, price was good with discounts, fits well, not falling off face. Love these sunglasses!

kellyrj
10/3/17

Aside from the fact that it took a little long time to get the glasses, the lens turned out wonderful. The frame was great. Overall great quality just wished the shipment was much faster.

shannonj32
9/28/17

This glasses I will definitely recommend it because it is totally worth buying it, it's in good shape, nice style, and pretty good looking for someone like me. Thank you so much for this.

theodorea11
9/21/17

Ordered these Friday and got them Thursday. The quality of the glasses are amazing and they fit perfectly.. I will be shopping with them again.

paule253
9/15/17

This is the 2nd pair of the same rx that I own. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality when I ordered my first pair two months ago...so I went ahead and got spare pair. Super easy to order, especially if you know your exact rx. The price was amazing too.

cissiea
9/13/17

Even though it is a bit tight, I have received loads of compliments, praise and admiration! The glasses are stylish, bold and chic. I highly recommend them to everyone who wishes to make a statement with your eye wear.

bettya37
9/9/17

Looks super cool. They are a good size (medium)! Color is true, and the prescription is perfect. I will buy it again

maryd284
8/19/17

I cannot even buy a pair of glasses because I have questions. They do not reply to email
They don't answer their phone 9-5 have to leave a voicemail? Lenses basic are suppose to be free but they are charging me. I give up!!!!

jettag
8/8/17

Bought theses glasses for my girlfriend. She loves the fit and the style. I was a bit hesitant at first about buying glasses online without trying them on first. But they turned out great. Love them.

solomp1
8/4/17

These sunglasses are awesome and they look great on me. They were delivered really quick and the prescription was accurate. Love these glasses, the price and this company. Thank you!

pevers
8/2/17

I RECEIVED THESE SUNNIES TWO WEEKS AGO AND THEY ARE GREAT I WEAR IT. I DONT WANT TO TAKEN THEM OFF. I AM VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE. I USUALLY SPEND OVER TWO HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR MY GLASSES AND WAS INTRIGUED WITH THE PRICE OF THESE AND I'M GLAD I TRIED THEM.

madalyng1
7/31/17

I bought this frame over a month ago along with two others. This one is by far my favorite! Great quality, fashionable, affordable. I will definitely be a GlassesShop repeat customer! Their customer service is top notch also.

kathyc151
7/29/17

We were told our order would arrive in 3-5 business days. After 13 days, we received an EMPTY box in the mail. We have made numerous phone calls to them and get nothing but voicemail and no return calls. Currently working with our bank to get our money back.

Are you selecting from the First Pair Free tab on the homepage? If you have pay attention to the fees associated with your lens package. if all is standard there is no extra charge.

By S F.

Questions? Get answers from the GlassesShop staff and other customers.

45 Photos for GlassesShop