PerfectGlasses.co.uk reviews

Tel: 02032873355
support@perfectglasses.co.uk

elliec46
10/8/19
I bought a pair of glasses from here as a cheap alternative to Specsavers. Loved the frames however they state that they automatically set the PD to 60mm, yet when my glasses arrived the PD was 71mm! They don't offer refunds so I've had to go get the lenses changed at Specsavers, costing me another £39! Might as well have just paid for the expensive glasses at Specsavers in the first place!
angelam471
4/8/19
11.04.19 finally received my refund. Chad tried to offer me free glasses instead of a refund! Told him I had gone elsewhere (Specs by Post)). I had to insist - more than once - that I just wanted my refund. PG120704. Cancelled my order 20.03.19. Problem with my prescription. Sent several emails to Chad with regard to my refund - no reply. Tried phoning just now - rings a couple of times - then I was cut off. Really upset. I cannot afford to lose £100+. What abysmal customer service. Shame on you.
barryb200
1/25/19
This company claimed ultimately that my order was lost in dispatch after weeks of trying to get sense out of them. A nightmare scenario. My advice is to avoid them completely.
They eventually refunded my money, though I had to mention my willingness to take legal action to get my money back.
Barry Baldwin,
stuartw78
12/6/18
I doubt this is a genuine company I ordered my glasses well over a month ago and nobody can tell me where they are and when I will receive them. Only that someone will call back but they never do!! Do not use!!

Order PG115620
benb209
4/13/18
After two emails and two calls still no response about returns address.Have left it to PayPal to try to sort it for me.
Worst service Ive ever experienced.
peterg211
3/22/18
This is an incompetent, inneficient and dishonest company which has replied to my negative review of them with a lot of lies about what hapopened with my order. They have extracted £371 from me and failed to produce the glasses I ordered. Three times I have received pairs of glasses from them. All mistakes. Utterly disappointing every time. That's what an experience with this company means. Disappointment. Total rip off. They offer a no quibble money back guarantee but don't believe it. Get your glasses anywhere else but these clowns
liannef2
3/18/18
The website was so easy to use and I loved the layout. The feature of trying on the glasses virtually is amazing. You basically take a photo of yourself and you can upload it to see what the glasses looked like. At the moment these frames are currently £86.00 in the sale which is a bargain , for designer frames this is so reasonable. There is a huge variety of prices on the site , some frames start from £9. They also have a lovely range of prescription sunglasses. They really do suit all budgets too. The service was great , the glasses we chose were out of stock but I was told this when ordered and that they would take a little longer. This fine and as we had been notified of this it was not a problem. All in all very happy with the frames.
kayleighw6
3/18/18
I am so thrilled with my new sunglasses! The frames are gorgeous and they fit so comfortably. I love the design across the frames and they're so comfortable to wear. I was told approx 25 days for delivery but they actually came sooner which was brilliant. I look forward to taking these on holiday with me. All issues have been dealt with swiftly, I'd recommend this service.
sarahb388
2/26/18
A very easy to use website, quick to navigate and easy to find what you need. My order arrived within a few days via a courier service. I found the colours of my glasses to be very true to what was seen on screen and the helpful sizing meant they fitted well.

Great choice of items at a pocket-friendly price.
katied59
2/19/18
I was very impressed with the service from perfect glasses. quick, efficient and easy and the quality of the products was excellent. There was also a massive range at great prices.
karenl233
2/19/18
Really happy with my order, it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I love the frame colour so much choice made it easy picking out something that suits me perfectly!
bethc89
2/15/18
Buying through Perfect Glasses was such an easy experience! They have such a wide range of products and the quality of the glasses I received was great. They're very affordable too, with a lot of offers on the designer ranges - I'd definitely buy from them again!
rachels208
2/13/18
Amazing service from PerfectGlasses.co.uk - A great range of prescription and non-prescription glasses available on the website, including designer brands at discounted prices. My glasses came well packaged and arrived fairly quickly too! Would recommend.
charlottem62
2/13/18
Love the vast choice of frames that you get. Plus you can turn normal frames into sunglasses. Fast service & helpful customer service with any questions you have answered.
jenm82
2/12/18
I am very impressed with my glasses and the service I received just what I wanted and exactly as described thanks
nicolas393
2/8/18
Really pleased with my new glasses. I've always bought from my high street optician but wanted to give ordering online a go and glad I did. The glasses are great quality and were a great price. They arrived on time, well packaged and matched what I expected from the website. Thank you Perfect Glasses!
emmah96
1/31/18
The product came well packaged with absolutely no problem at all. I love my new sunglasses and everything is worth the price.
amies4
1/30/18
Seriously, can't praise these guys enough. Huge selection of frames at awesome prices, and the delivery is always quick. Never had a problem with my prescription. The only place I'll get my glasses!
kellya145
1/29/18
Recently I was sent a gorgeous pair of Esprit sunglasses from Perfect Glasses, and I want to share with you my thoughts about these gorgeous glasses. Firstly, Perfect Glasses have a pretty awesome website. I really love the feature 'Try On' which involves you uploading a photo of yourself and then using it to see how each pair of glasses looks on your face.

Once your photo is uploaded you can use the same one for all the various glasses and sunglasses. It allows you to get an idea of shape, style and whether they suit your overall image. There are also different selection criteria at the top, such as men/women, prescription sunglasses or new arrivals. This makes your search easier because you can narrow down your options to find your perfect pair of glasses.

These are currently £90 (RRP £180) and they are simply gorgeous! I love how they're reminiscent of 1950's style; they have such a lovely vintage edge to them yet they're also really high quality - I can't imagine them being very easily damaged, plus they come complete with a sturdy case and polishing cloth. Mine arrived within a few days of placing an order and they were well packaged.

I'm just so in love with them and I can see them working with all kinds of outfits, from day to night as well as special occasions such as weddings.
michaelw417
1/20/18
I ordered reading glasses and when they arrived I found that the prescription was incorrect. I contacted Perfect Glasses and they offered to replace the lenses, however I wanted a refund in accordance with their 100% no-quibble guarantee. I returned them in December 2017 and my refund hasn't been processed, three weeks later. I've lost the glasses and my payment.
Response from Shawn K., PerfectGlasses.co.uk Representative
Dear Michael W,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback.

I am sorry to know that you have not received a refund for the glasses you returned. I wish to inform you that we do not hold any refunds, unless we are awaiting receipt for the returned product.

You will be contacted shortly by one of our team member to ensure this is resolved on priority.

Kind Regards
Team - Perfectlgasses.co.uk
balbirs1
1/19/18
Great product at a great price, I did receive emails telling me what was happening with my order. The only problem I had was the frames don't sit on my nose perfectly - a little high but that is my problem and will adjust the nose grips accordingly. Other than that very happy.
shirleyc85
11/26/17
On the 13th November i was promised by Desmond i would receive a refund, it is now 11 days later and still no refund, ignores emails and live chat, i have had to escalate to PayPal dispute to get my money back..... Very disappointed
sabrinaj17
11/11/17
I am really happy with my glasses. It was easy to order online, and there was a huge choice of frames to choose from. My glasses look good, the prescription is correct and it was at a good price.
pennyf19
10/8/17
I got some frames from Perfect Glasses a couple of weeks ago and I am so impressed! Delivery was quick, they were well packaged to prevent damage in transit, and the glasses themselves are great quality, really strong and don't feel cheap at all. Definitely going to be returning in the future when I need some more!
gwenir
8/8/17
I love Perfect Glasses! I have some Boss Orange prescription sunglasses and could not recommend them enough. They came in good, sturdy packaging and the frames are beautiful. I love the look of the glasses on and being able to see properly through sunglasses was great! Excellent quality for price with an excellent range on the website.

Cause they are a bunch of scamming $#*!s.

By Adam F.

Hi, We do not and have never sold Chanel glasses, all brands we sell on our website listed here https://www.perfectglasses.co.uk/brands.htm are from their authorised Distributors only. All our payments are received using covered under the PayPal Buyer protection. Hint: Websites that sell fakes do not accept PayPal.

By Shawn K., PerfectGlasses.co.uk Representative

Hi John, The glasses are made according to the prescription entered online, if the glasses do not seem coerce it could be that the prescription was entered incorrectly. However, you can send the glasses back to us and we can have them check for you have this sorted. We will need your Order details to take this forward.

By Shawn K., PerfectGlasses.co.uk Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PerfectGlasses.co.uk staff and other customers.

8 Photos for PerfectGlasses.co.uk