PerfectGlasses.co.uk

PerfectGlasses.co.uk

perfectglasses.co.uk

PerfectGlasses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.94 stars from 272 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PerfectGlasses.co.uk also ranks 5th among Eyeglasses sites.

• I would not buy prescription glasses anywhere else.
  • The delivery was quick and easy and I'm really please with my new sun glasses

• This company is based in India, using an outsourced Customer Service company.
  • My order was placed for polarized prescription sunglasses on March 2nd.
How would you rate PerfectGlasses.co.uk?

“Perfect service from PerfectGlasses.co.uk!”

Rachel S.
2/13/18

Amazing service from PerfectGlasses.co.uk - A great range of prescription and non-prescription glasses available on the website, including designer brands at discounted prices. My glasses came well packaged and arrived fairly quickly too! Would recommend.

“Don't buy from them!”

Ellie C.
10/8/19

I bought a pair of glasses from here as a cheap alternative to Specsavers. Loved the frames however they state that they automatically set the PD to 60mm, yet when my glasses arrived the PD was 71mm! They don't offer refunds so I've had to go get the lenses changed at Specsavers, costing me another £39! Might as well have just paid for the expensive glasses at Specsavers in the first place!

customer service (29) prescription sunglasses (12) refund (30) pair (81) prescription glasses (10) trading standards (4) company (56) sun glasses (4) quality glasses (4) 7 days (5) great service (5) order (122)
rachels208
February 13th, 2018
angelam471
April 8th, 2019
11.04.19 finally received my refund. Chad tried to offer me free glasses instead of a refund! Told him I had gone elsewhere (Specs by Post)). I had to insist - more than once - that I just wanted my refund. PG120704. Cancelled my order 20.03.19. Problem with my prescription. Sent several emails to Chad with regard to my refund - no reply. Tried phoning just now - rings a couple of times - then I was cut off. Really upset. I cannot afford to lose £100+. What abysmal customer service. Shame on you.
morganp16
February 22nd, 2017
This is the first time I got glasses online and am very happy. I wasn't sure what to expect but the glasses arrived in a lovely case complete with a microfibre cloth and the glasses were sturdy and felt like they'd last a while. They're not cheaply made. They fit well, won't slide down my nose, and weren't super expensive either. I will be making future purchases.
Morgan Prince
jimm1372
March 29th, 2017
Painless purchase but i used the telephone and one to one contact, cant be bothered following a programmed machine, it worked a lot better and the person i dealt with was a credit to the company.
nicoleo12
June 2nd, 2016
Very slow service. Email a week in to my order saying my prescription wasn't correct and it would cost an extra £12. Paid the £12. Glasses arrived 3 weeks later. They look nothing like the glasses I ordered. However, prescription is spot on and I don't know where else you can get prescription sunglasses this cheap.
ianm110
January 12th, 2017
I required two pairs to the same prescription. Because there was only one of my preferred frame in stock, I had to order two different frame styles, and enter the prescription twice: tedious, but not too bad. I received a follow-up call inviting me to upgrade from standard lenses, to which I agreed, but I am not convinced that there was much benefit to vision as a result. The glasses arrived very quickly, well packed and in good condition. Of course I have no way of measuring how well they match the prescription, but the two pairs are seemingly identical, and (almost) compensate
lisap140
January 5th, 2016
I ordered a pair of glasses from this website which when they arrived were no good - despite paying extra for varifocal and extra thin lenses I couldn't focus or see at all but no problem I thought as the company offers a "no quibble" "90 unconditional" refund service. So I emailed them explaining the problem and sent the glasses back. After 6 weeks of chasing I finally got a reply to say that the glasses had been checked at the laboratory and as they were made to the prescription I had supplied I wasn't entitled to a refund and they were going to send the (useless) glasses back to me!

I emailed back quoting their "no quibble" refund policy etc and they said this only applied to single lenses not varifocal so again no refund.

I have since paid a lot of money for glasses from another optician using the same prescription and they are perfectly fine.

So I guess the bottom line is if you have more than just a standard prescription do not use this website.
benw70
March 19th, 2017
I thought they were reasonably priced. At first I thought the prescription was wrong but I think my eyes just needed to adjust to them.

Overall I am happy with my purchase.
elliec46
October 8th, 2019
katm37
February 25th, 2017
A great, easy to use site. Lots of choice for all budgets and speedy delivery. I like that you can get the glasses with or without prescription. As a contact lens wearer it allows me to mix and match as needed. Would use again :)
karenl233
February 19th, 2018
Really happy with my order, it arrived quickly and in perfect condition. I love the frame colour so much choice made it easy picking out something that suits me perfectly!
peterg211
March 22nd, 2018
This is an incompetent, inneficient and dishonest company which has replied to my negative review of them with a lot of lies about what hapopened with my order. They have extracted £371 from me and failed to produce the glasses I ordered. Three times I have received pairs of glasses from them. All mistakes. Utterly disappointing every time. That's what an experience with this company means. Disappointment. Total rip off. They offer a no quibble money back guarantee but don't believe it. Get your glasses anywhere else but these clowns
kayleighw6
March 18th, 2018
I am so thrilled with my new sunglasses! The frames are gorgeous and they fit so comfortably. I love the design across the frames and they're so comfortable to wear. I was told approx 25 days for delivery but they actually came sooner which was brilliant. I look forward to taking these on holiday with me. All issues have been dealt with swiftly, I'd recommend this service.
barryb200
January 25th, 2019
This company claimed ultimately that my order was lost in dispatch after weeks of trying to get sense out of them. A nightmare scenario. My advice is to avoid them completely.
They eventually refunded my money, though I had to mention my willingness to take legal action to get my money back.
Barry Baldwin,
caroleh23
March 16th, 2017
Needed a cheap pair of glasses urgently after breaking my own. So perfect glasses came to mind with its easy to use website ordering was simple and the speedy delivery made sure I was without glasses for only a couple of days.
Great value for money. I would recommend this company
michaelw417
January 20th, 2018
I ordered reading glasses and when they arrived I found that the prescription was incorrect. I contacted Perfect Glasses and they offered to replace the lenses, however I wanted a refund in accordance with their 100% no-quibble guarantee. I returned them in December 2017 and my refund hasn't been processed, three weeks later. I've lost the glasses and my payment.
retaild
Shawn K. – PerfectGlasses.co.uk Rep
Dear Michael W,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback.

I am sorry to know that you have not received a refund for the glasses you returned. I wish to inform you that we do not hold any refunds, unless we are awaiting receipt for the returned product.

You will be contacted shortly by one of our team member to ensure this is resolved on priority.

Kind Regards
Team - Perfectlgasses.co.uk
tomb35
May 9th, 2012
Summary: Okay... but be very careful! Little bit dodgy.

I got what I ordered after three weeks. They take an incredibly long time to deliver glasses. Also, don't give them your main email because they appear to either sell your email to other vision companies, or use their sister websites to spam you. You can expect to get several emails a week from a range of companies after signing up, even if you didn't request it.
kenb44
September 23rd, 2013
The glasses came after 9 working days. I was advised to wait 3-5 working days but I can handle that. Here's the hmmm bit... As soon as I placed the order I received an email with the following....

"We have received an update from our laboratory informing us that we have received your order for a pair of rimless glasses for distance use.

As you have selected standard lenses our laboratory has suggested you to upgrade the lenses to polycarbonate (unbreakable) lens.

These lenses are recommended for rimless glasses and come with a year’s replacement warranty however there is an additional charge of £25.00 to upgrade the lenses as advertised on our website.

As an exception our laboratory has offered a discount and have advised that we can upgrade the lenses to polycarbonate at a minimum cost of £20.00 for the prescription updated online.

We request you to please reply to this email with an authorization to upgrade the lenses so that we can send you an invoice for the additional charge and process your order with polycarbonate lenses".

My god, the trouble I had to say NO! I pointed out the laboratory must have been very lack that Saturday, to read and send my order back so quick. Sounds like a bit of hard sell to me.

They did phone me and say - no problem, I can have the ones I ordered (then into soft sell) - they were just trying to help!

Stick to your guns!!!!

The Glasses are okay, they are what I expected, and are of a quality I imagined considering the price I paid.

Delivery was advised by text and email and glasses delivered on time.
alana59
November 21st, 2013
notsoperfectglasses.co.uk

I live in France so ordered the glasses in perfect time so that I could pick them up on a trip to the UK, the glasses never turned up.
17 days after the payment was taken notsoperfectglasses.co.uk e-mailed me saying there was a problem, could I resend the prescription which I did. I also asked them to let me have a cost to mail them to France because I had now returned home, they asked for a shipping address and I gave them my French address. They mailed them to the original UK address.

Late October one of the nose pads fell off somewhere so I e-mailed notsoperfectglasses.co.uk saying, to save both me and you the mail cost of returning the complete glasses, could they pop a nose pad in the post and I would fit it.

The reply was yes, but I will need to pay the postage, I replied that the glasses were barely 2 months old and that they were still in warranty.
notsoperfectglasses.co.uk would not budge on the mail issue. I copied them a section of the Sales of Goods Act that states "the supplier bears any necessary costs including postage to repair faulty goods.

notsoperfectglasses.co.uk wrote back to say that online transactions are governed by the Distance Selling Act, and that the glasses do not carry any warranty, nor does their website claim that they do. I wrote back to say that the Distance Selling Act states that it is in addition to your other legal rights, including guess what The Sale of Goods Act.

That's when they stopped replying to my E-mails, my last e-mail today bounced back saying their mail server is full.

Customer loyalty can be enhanced when a company takes a complaint and deals with it effectively, in this case sadly not so. I buy about 1 pair of glasses a year, never again from notsoperfectglasses.co.uk.

AA France
barbaraj13
October 31st, 2013
good glasses - terrible glass case - refused to replace the glasses case unless I paid the postage !!!
cindyp65
January 18th, 2017
I have over time come to realise what size & shape suits me it does help that PerfectGlasses shows all the info clearly to make the right choice. To get a good fit (which I did from PerfectGlasses) look on the inside of your old glasses arm, your correct size is printed there. I loved my glasses, good fit, good quality & about half the price I paid at a well known high street chain.
nicolas393
February 8th, 2018
Really pleased with my new glasses. I've always bought from my high street optician but wanted to give ordering online a go and glad I did. The glasses are great quality and were a great price. They arrived on time, well packaged and matched what I expected from the website. Thank you Perfect Glasses!
mickn3
July 17th, 2017
Having ordered reading glasses online in the past with less than brilliant results I decided to try and find an provider that was not just ok but GOOD (or better!) so I simultaneously ordered (same prescription) with Perfectglasses and one other previously untried. The glasses that arrived from Perfectglasses were absolutely perfect so much so that I have immediately ordered a second pair. Excellent !
benb209
April 13th, 2018
After two emails and two calls still no response about returns address.Have left it to PayPal to try to sort it for me.
Worst service Ive ever experienced.
corinneh8
March 7th, 2017
These glasses are perfect. Only need them for around the house or when I'm not using my contact lenses. They were a great price and look more expensive than they are. I've had a lot of compliments about them. Service was really easy and quicker than ordering from my usual opticians. I was worried about ordering something I couldn't try on but it was fine. Highly recommend this company.

Cause they are a bunch of scamming $#*!s.

By Adam F.
See more answers (6)

Hi, We do not and have never sold Chanel glasses, all brands we sell on our website listed here https://www.perfectglasses.co.uk/brands.htm are from their authorised Distributors only. All our payments are received using covered under the PayPal Buyer protection. Hint: Websites that sell fakes do not accept PayPal.

By Shawn K., Manager - Compliance

Hi John, The glasses are made according to the prescription entered online, if the glasses do not seem coerce it could be that the prescription was entered incorrectly. However, you can send the glasses back to us and we can have them check for you have this sorted. We will need your Order details to take this forward.

By Shawn K., Manager - Compliance

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PerfectGlasses.co.uk staff and other customers.

At PerfectGlasses.co.uk, making prescription glasses and sunglasses is our passion. We stock a multitude of styles in frames and are even willing to go out of our way to get you something another opticians’ won’t.
At Perfect Glasses, we supply top-quality prescription glasses with plastic, polycarbonate, and glass lenses. We dispense lenses with extremely strong / complex powers. Our optical laboratory has the largest prescription range of any manufacturer in the country, and supplies one of the UK's leading high street opticians. We can fulfil all your prescription ranges, and we offer a far more extensive choice of advanced lenses, coatings and tints than any other on-line supplier. We are also the only online glasses retailer who can supply prescription glasses with branded Kodak lenses!
Call us on 020 3287 3355 for a quote. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can save when you buy your glasses online from us!

Business History

At Perfect Glasses we provide an excellent range of high quality prescription glasses and sunglasses. You can literally choose from a collection of over 1000 pairs of glasses for men and women. And yes, buying prescription glasses online is easy. Every optician in the UK is required to give you a copy of your prescription when you go for your eye test. Once you have this, simply choose a pair of prescription glasses from our site, enter your prescription or click it using your smartphone and email it to us. Once you have placed the order for your new glasses online, you can expect to receive them within 7 working days!

It’s simple. Each pair of prescription glasses that we supply is covered by a ‘100% No Quibble Guarantee’. This means that if for any reasons you are not happy with your pair of prescription glasses, designer glasses or prescription sunglasses, you get a FREE Exchange or Full Refund. So go ahead & pick your perfect pair of prescription glasses online today!

retaild
Shawn K.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PerfectGlasses.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.9
Have a question about PerfectGlasses.co.uk?