PerfectGlasses.co.uk

Trustpilot
4.3 / 5
Reviews.io
4.5 / 5

PerfectGlasses.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.01 stars from 309 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PerfectGlasses.co.uk most frequently mention customer service, high street and prescription sunglasses.PerfectGlasses.co.uk ranks 15th among Eyeglasses sites.

• Fast service & helpful customer service with any questions you have answered.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PerfectGlasses.co.uk?

“Good Quality for Price”

Nicole M.
9/22/20

Pleased with my purchase. Had to wait a few weeks for them to arrive but this didn't effect me much - wouldn't purchase if you need within the week. Frames and lenses are of decent quality but they clearly reflect the price (they're not as sturdy as the frames I typically bought for double the price.) I bought a pair of glasses for £34 and I still use them 9 months later. Very good alternative to the expensive frames at Boots and Specsavers.

“Misleading. Box is useless. Long wait to receive.”

Wavey D.
8/11/20

Glasses FINALLY arrived from Germany. Was somewhat concerned they were coming from abroad, having been misled into thinking they were being manufactured in the UK. However, box they've come in is completely USELESS for the type of glasses I've ordered. Really regretting having used this company. Have zero confidence in getting this sorted in a timely manner. UPDATE: The company has agreed to give me a £15 refund to cover the cost of my purchasing a case separately.

customer service (31)
kateb320
November 4th, 2020

The glasses fit perfectly and the prescription was correct. Great customer service team as well, happy to help with any questions. Definitely worth buying from online!

nicolem954

anthonys1193
September 22nd, 2020

Very happy with my glasses. They took a time to arrive between the website claiming they were finished and actual receipt. When I phoned to enquire they were a bit vague, just saying that the glasses were in the dispatch phase. They could provide a better service if they had some form of detailed tracking, otherwise the natural inclination is that as a customer you start to think you will not see either your money or your glasses.

carolm1308
November 4th, 2020

I needed bifocal reading glasses only for work and these were easy to order and very competitively priced. Delivery takes a while and I wish I had seen an option for the glass arms to have sprung hinges as they would be better if they gripped my head more. The product in every other way meets my expectations.

ebonyb53
November 4th, 2020

In love with my glasses, they're perfect and fit great. I use them most days as they look good with anything.

dovilez
September 22nd, 2020

Super glasses, ordered a couple times. Fast delivery what is great if you broke your glasses and don't have another.

olubusayoi
September 23rd, 2020

Was not happy with my full experience but I was able to attain a full refund after much effort so you can not fault their guarantee, however the only down was the effort it took talking to multiple people to effect my transaction and if I hadn't used PayPal I'm skeptical as to whether or not they would have come through

retaild
Shawn K. – PerfectGlasses.co.uk Rep

Hi Olubusayo,

Thank you for your feedback.

I am sorry to know that you had to return your glasses for a refund as they were not as expected.

We are aware that while making a purchase online our customers are taking risk to purchase a product that may not be suitable on receipt hence we offer a Unconditional Returns for worry free purchase.

Before we offer a refund there are few points that need to be clarified to see if there is an alternative to a refund to reduce the hassle for customers to make another purchase elsewhere.

Irrespective of using PayPal or any other mode of payment, we do not hold on to a promised refund. Sorry your order did not go the way you expected however we hope to serve you better in future.

Regards
Team PerfectGlasses.

archier28
September 23rd, 2020

Perfect Glasses are a great place to buy good value for money glasses. They offer a quick service and there is no risk, if you do not like the product that arrives, you simply send it back for a full refund. I have used this company many times and I highly recommend this company.

dots22
September 22nd, 2020

Excellent service. Glasses in the photo cost £15 for frame plus distrance lenses. What more could you want!

duncane11
November 4th, 2020

Very good quality! Grab a bargain! I am so happy with them I Will buy glasses from them again in the future.

wendyf213
November 4th, 2020

Ordered two pairs of glasses and would use this company again. Pleased with the service provided. Website easy to understand and use.

davidh4677
November 4th, 2020

First online purchase of glasses and was pleasantly surprised, good fit and perfect lenses. Delivery was a few weeks, next time I'll buy two pairs.

alisong116
November 4th, 2020

Love my glasses from this site. Have a few pairs, good quality lenses and frames. No faults or problems. Get lots of compliments on my frames. Would use again and recommend!

kerrys200
November 4th, 2020

Easy to use great customer service and lots if options. The prices are cherp but the quality it top tier

zoew57
November 4th, 2020

I found Perfectglasses.com to be just what I needed. Quick and speedy service with an excellent choice of glasses. My go to from now on!

stellan19
November 4th, 2020

I cannot afford expensive glasses so its great I can afford to buy multiple pairs to go with different outfits!

catheriner394
September 22nd, 2020

Chuffed to bits with my order earlier this year.

Quick delivery and great quality, i was a but nervous as I'd never ordered glasses online but I'll be back and have already recommended the site to people.

christineb1003
November 13th, 2020

I received my glasses today and I am so pleased with them. They took over 3 weeks to arrive but they were worth waiting for! Very good price and I am extremely satisfied. I will be ordering from them again soon

kateb305
September 22nd, 2020

The glasses are amazing. Can't believe the quality for the price! Happy with my purchase, have used many times.

habibab1
September 30th, 2020

Good glasses and worth the price. Order 1st time perfect Glasses and happy with the product. We shall buy it again.

jimm1372
March 29th, 2017

Painless purchase but i used the telephone and one to one contact, cant be bothered following a programmed machine, it worked a lot better and the person i dealt with was a credit to the company.

damarisv13
September 22nd, 2020

Good service and straight forward. You just need to know your eyes prescription. Products are as shown. Easy website options to choose add ons.

emmae149
November 4th, 2020

Very good service and very happy with purchase would recommend. Easy to use website and good prices :)

michaelp2627
September 29th, 2020

I made an error on my prescription, my fault. I therefore returned them and paid for new lenses. Nothing happened. In the end I sent 3 follow-up chaser e-mails over the next few weeks - fobbed off with "We'll chase the laboratory" type replies.
When they finally arrived they are perfect, and i am very pleased with the glasses.

rickw470
November 4th, 2020

Great service - excellent glasses. I was looking for some stylish rimless glasses for men, and Perfect Glasses
Delivered.

Cause they are a bunch of scamming $#*!s.

By Adam F.
See more answers (6)

Hi, We do not and have never sold Chanel glasses, all brands we sell on our website listed here https://www.perfectglasses.co.uk/brands.htm are from their authorised Distributors only. All our payments are received using covered under the PayPal Buyer protection. Hint: Websites that sell fakes do not accept PayPal.

By Shawn K., Manager - Compliance

Hi John, The glasses are made according to the prescription entered online, if the glasses do not seem coerce it could be that the prescription was entered incorrectly. However, you can send the glasses back to us and we can have them check for you have this sorted. We will need your Order details to take this forward.

By Shawn K., Manager - Compliance

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PerfectGlasses.co.uk staff and other customers.

At PerfectGlasses.co.uk, making prescription glasses and sunglasses is our passion. We stock a multitude of styles in frames and are even willing to go out of our way to get you something another opticians’ won’t.
At Perfect Glasses, we supply top-quality prescription glasses with plastic, polycarbonate, and glass lenses. We dispense lenses with extremely strong / complex powers. Our optical laboratory has the largest prescription range of any manufacturer in the country, and supplies one of the UK's leading high street opticians. We can fulfil all your prescription ranges, and we offer a far more extensive choice of advanced lenses, coatings and tints than any other on-line supplier. We are also the only online glasses retailer who can supply prescription glasses with branded Kodak lenses!
Call us on 020 3287 3355 for a quote. You will be pleasantly surprised at how much you can save when you buy your glasses online from us!

Business History

At Perfect Glasses we provide an excellent range of high quality prescription glasses and sunglasses. You can literally choose from a collection of over 1000 pairs of glasses for men and women. And yes, buying prescription glasses online is easy. Every optician in the UK is required to give you a copy of your prescription when you go for your eye test. Once you have this, simply choose a pair of prescription glasses from our site, enter your prescription or click it using your smartphone and email it to us. Once you have placed the order for your new glasses online, you can expect to receive them within 7 working days!

It’s simple. Each pair of prescription glasses that we supply is covered by a ‘100% No Quibble Guarantee’. This means that if for any reasons you are not happy with your pair of prescription glasses, designer glasses or prescription sunglasses, you get a FREE Exchange or Full Refund. So go ahead & pick your perfect pair of prescription glasses online today!

retaild
Shawn K.
Manager - Compliance

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PerfectGlasses.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.0
Have a question about PerfectGlasses.co.uk?