Overnight Prints

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Overnight Prints

Overnight Prints has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 114,312 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Overnight Prints also ranks 2nd among Printing sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 6 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 93.4%
106,536
5,230
2,358

• You guys have the best shopping experience...and I've been forced to use a bunch of online printers....
  • I could not pick 5 stars because you still haven't gotten the shipping information correct.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• This place is bad, my business cards we're horrible quality, they had weird color blocks around the edges.
  • Customer service just told me to go away so we will never order from them again!
  • I paid a lot of money to have my order shipped overnight.
How would you rate Overnight Prints?

“As mentioned before, I was worried due to the negative...”

Cynthia G.
4/30/20

As mentioned before, I was worried due to the negative comments I saw online, but took a chance anyway because it was the most cost effective option for me. Everything went better than expected. They processed and shipped to me quickly and it came a day before the original estimated delivery date (even with all the coronavirus craziness happening all over)! The quality of the postcards were great too so I was very happy with my purchase.

“I am highly disappointed with my purchase from overnight...”

Justin H.
3/11/20

I am highly disappointed with my purchase from overnight prints. My file became encrypted and I was never made aware, so then my brochures never went into production. I had a last minute printing emergency because Overnight Prints process has clear flaws. The manager on duty who helped me wasn't much help at all. She recommend we transfer my payment from one brochure to a new one. Would not recommend this company / website at all. 0/10

Reviews (114,312)

business cards (376) customer service (386) order (1384) delivery date (49) print quality (44) 10 years (24) quality control (27) customer support (21) quality products (20) 2 days (24) shopping experience (21) 3 days (20)
cynthiag94
Cynthia G.
April 30th, 2020
danb285
Dan B.
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Terrible experience. Off-centered and off color business cards. Overnight Prints has yet to take responsibility for their mistake and an issue that could have been solved quickly and efficiently is going on two weeks without any resolution in sight. I am a long time customer, but the poor customer service this time around has me looking elsewhere for my printing needs.
dickb30
$#*! B.
June 26th, 2020
Verified purchase
It was easy to design the card and good prices, and good options for shipping. But, my cards showed up in someone else's shipment. Then I got another set delivered to my home. We had sent money to the first recipient so they could reship them to us, not realizing that the order had been re-made and re-shipped. Stuff happens, but it was not very convenient.

They do look great, though.
stevenb253
Steven B.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Please see my other comment. Good quality stock and clear printing, but very poor finishing cuts leaving large white strips on top and bottom are frustrating and cant be used. Just wasteful and cost me more than a weeks time since i needed the cards for the events tomorrow. Instead using cheap one side option 2 from kinkos on the fly. I will still try once more to give a second chance due to the quality seeming to be great
michelleb371
Michelle B.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnights used to be very reliable until a few years back, something changed in their systems or management that was so noticeable as a frequent customer that I stopped sending them projects. Currently, I only reorder past projects, and it was going well until recently and again I have received someone else's order. That makes for two very unhappy customers. Still too unreliable for me to risk new or time-sensitive projects for them to handle. Sticking with local folks where I can get them on the phone when I have an issue.
jeremyl103
Jeremy L.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the company and products, but had great difficulty in placing this order. Had to use a different browser to get my VIP Gold Discount...for some reason Chrome would not let me apply it...it was quite a hassle having to call customer service, installing Explorer, find my password (I autopopulate them in Chrome) and then finally place the order. I will say I will continue using this company though because of the quality and the service! I hope this was a one time issue!
tobyu
Toby U.
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight prints has excellent templates to choose from that are very professional and allow for customization. I love the editing tool. The quality of the printing is unparalleled. It's flawless. Not "good" or "very good" but perfect. I have received cards in the past from overnight prints that were not cut perfectly, but this time around I was very impressed with the overall quality and am now a repeat customer.
edithb36
Edith B.
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
After searching about 10+ print shops/websites, I found that overnight prints can print both sides, full picture too! Other sites and shops only allow me to add a pdf only on the front which will not work for me. Also super user friendly, great website to upload documents, had no difficulty uploading! Thank you! I'm excited to see them in the mail soon!
bethq5
Beth Q.
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight Prints is always my first choice because of excellent quality and speed of printing/delivery. One comment: I could not change the shipping or billing information while checking out. I called customer service, and while I was on hold for quite some time, I figured out that I had to change the address in my profile before it would change at checkout. One glitch that can easily be corrected by prompting the user to edit their profile first.
ericao24
Erica O.
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
The print quality is very poor and half of my cards are off center. I am not at all satisfied and now have to pay more money to go get these printed somewhere else. I understand that sometimes thin fonts do not print well, but this is absurd. Even my 17 point regular font looks bad on these cards. The cards did come a day or two earlier than anticipated, but I would have traded the time for better quality. So disappointed in this experience.
pinkberryu
Pinkberry U.
February 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
The designs turned out really well. The texture and colors came out nicely and catchy just like my designer had designed them. I was surprise to see the products so good given the time they had to print them. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase, will be coming back and would definitely recommend if people who are short on time and need something right away. Without these cards, I would have been embarrassed during my conference. Overnight prints saved me from the embarrassment. Thank you!
emmag82
Emma G.
May 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
I've used this company for a while and the quality of their business cards has decreased in the past year. I have reached out trying to get replacements for some and I am told there will be a replacement coming and never receive it. One of my orders was a total mess, the cuts were so off and the color looked so washed off. Their customer service is pretty awful. A year ago, I would recommend this company to everyone I knew that is not the case today.
jeffreyl79
Jeffrey L.
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
The cards are very good quality, the creation and editing was easy and the price was fantastic with a promo code. I have traditionally used Vista Print, but you guys are way less costly, have faster shipping and the same quality.There were no games like Vista Print for ad ons and other products and hidden processing charges. I appreciate that a lot. Please note that I am not being compensated in any way for this honest review!
chrisj237
Chris J.
July 1st, 2020
Verified purchase
There was major problems on your end with the art looking lo-res. and the greeting card templates all show up at the wrong sizes. I sat on the phone for an hour before being told to send an email to the design team. They fixed most of the problems but then never responded back with my questions about the greeting card template. I sent 4 emails without a response. I finally used the wrong template with the wrong sizes to get the right outcome. What's going on over there?!
benu6
Ben U.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm pretty happy with everything. The only thing I didn't love was that the price for my cards ended up being a lot more than the promotion led me to believe it would be. I realize it isn't "bait and switch" and that I did choose additional options but, it didn't really feel like those options justified the price difference between the promotional rate and what I ended up paying.
johnb1596
john B.
July 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
The process of creating a standard and attractive business card yourself is intuitively set up, fast and simple. Overight doesn't ship to po boxes and doesn't let you know until you're checking out. Working around that obstacle at the end was time consuming as I had to re-enter the card number again, and again once more because I left a field open, and had to re-enter again for something else. I'll opt to let my browser remember the number for now on :) Otherwise, the whole thing is very streamlined and a pleasure to use.
christiem34
Christie M.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
it is very difficult to see the quality of the product before continuing to cart - the clarity of graphics is in question. So instead of ordering the 10 that I will need, I had to order one and hope for the best, then after all my work building it, suddenly my 6.99 price became 20+ dollars. Vistaprint would have been easier and cheaper. This better be one heck of a print job, or I won't be back.
beed21
Bee D.
January 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Most of the website was intuitive, except the paper quality options often required a larger order and it was a bit difficult to get the best combination from the drop down boxes. Not to mention, the constant halts to my order was aggravating, given my software wouldn't resolve the bleed border error. Ironically, I just confirmed everything as is after the third attempt to correct the supposed issue, yet I don't see any problem in the final product.
sarah347
SARA H.
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was a little nervous about using Overnight Prints after reading some 1 star reviews. I couldn't risk having my order not show up so I contacted customer service when the status of my order didn't look right (said it was ready for print but also said under review). They were able to explain some things and get my order on its way. I don't know if my order would have been on time if I hadn't contacted them, but I am happy with the end result.
anonymouse894
anonymous E.
June 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Unfortunately these did not arrive in time. I chatted and called a few times and they said there was production delays. I did not make it for our graduation ceremony. One of the chat people said that I would be reimbursed for the shipping on my next order. I did not receive that refund on the two orders I just made. I love overnight prints, I've used you for over 10 years. to spend me out a little bit not to see you live up to your promise.
justinh214
Justin H.
March 11th, 2020

Would not recommend this company / website at all. 0/10
derekq2
Derek Q.
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered the circle business cards.
I spent hours on photoshop generating images that fit perfectly within the guidelines and bloodlines, also images that were symmetrical to a circle.
I cards I received in two different orders were off centered so noticeably that I may not even use them.
They were printed way too dark.
Again they look terrible and would never order again.
jeremyk48
Jeremy K.
March 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
The interface is user friendly and the price is extremely reasonable. the only two things that kept it from getting 5 stars is: 1) kept getting an error message when trying to proceed without giving a reason why there was one. made it difficult to maintain my design. 2) the discount bubble popped between 1000-2000 cards ordered. it cost more to order 2000 once then it would to order 1000 twice.
roberth838
Robert H.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight prints is fantastic! The last order I placed was the first order I ever placed for a printed product. They helped me figure out the mistakes I was making and suggested how to fix them. I really appreciate (1) The intuitive ordering application with the subtle features that are really helpful and (2) the chat application where I get extremely valuable, helpful, one on one responses to my questions.
adedamolai
Adedamola I.
February 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Once I learned the tools, it was easy to set everything up. The learning process required to communicate with Customer Care representatives, they offered some suggestions and also an option to use their designers team, which I did not need, but I can see how it could be useful for some people. Overall - it was a good experience.

It's easy to get a hold of their customer service but they are useless if you need help.

By Jessica N.