Overnight Prints reviews

2018 Customer choice award

annam292
Anna M.
2/13/19

The magnets were not quite the quality that I was hoping for, but the fact that I received them in less than 24 hours certainly made up for it! I was in a pinch and Overnight Prints came through.

larryu7
Larry U.
2/13/19

Great- The TickleMe Plant Get Well Card - Came out amazing. You can see it on Amazon. Just search GWCARD . I will use this service again

carlaf49
Carla F.
2/13/19

Very easy to upload my design, preview the product and then check out. I wish everything I do at work was this easy!

heathery21
Heather Y.
2/13/19

All was smooth except I asked to have another set of cards made with 1 minor change and I never heard back from your art department.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
heidij26
Heidi J.
2/13/19

I would have liked the option to slightly change my order. I didn't see where to change the folding option. If I missed that it was on me. I also liked the discount I got the first time much better.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
emilyq6
Emily Q.
2/13/19

I had been trying to submit my order for over an hour and a half prior to it finally going through. The shipping section of the checkout process kept freezing so I didn't get the sale price that I wanted.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.  Please contact our customer service department at 888-677-2000 for assistance with your order.
perryb56
Perry B.
2/13/19

Easy to create and edit, quick and direct order process. Only shipping fees seem inflated to make up for inexpensive printing service, but overall an easy experience when ordering

lucyd45
Lucy D.
2/13/19

Overnight prints was fast and affordable with the great discount for a high quantity. I look forward to receiving my product!

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
jamieb149
Jamie B.
2/13/19

I usually love o.n.p. For some reason my debit card was not usable even though I have ordered with the same card (updated when needed) for years from this site!

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.  For ordering assistance please call our toll-free number at 888-677-2000.  Our customer service department can help you through changing out your card information.
stephenh101
Stephen H.
2/12/19

I have ordered cards from Overnight Prints before and they came out much better than these. I'm not sure why. The colored side was dull, and the ink rubbed off.

stevev25
Steve V.
2/12/19

I'm not a professional graphic designer, or a novice,
but I did have a little trouble getting everything in
the safe zone for printing. The pdf they provided did
not have measurements, just a visual representation.
Dimensions would have been helpful on the pdf. Subsequent
to spending considerable time estimating dimensions,
designing and then getting a warning that my submission
exceeded dimensions, I did finally learn about the
dimensions elsewhere on the website. Thanks to the
warning, I was able to avoid a catastrophe by redesigning
all 20 pages. They shipped my order early which was lucky
as they shipped me someone else's items not mine. Following
their procedures, I was able to get my booklets reprinted
and shipped...very expeditiously without any charges or
extra fees. The booklets are beautiful! I'm sure the next
time will be a much better process. Great end product and
price! Despite some hiccups, I will definitely use
Overnight Prints again.

curtissg
CURTISS G.
2/12/19

I used THEIR TEMPLATE. They overprinted the text with the background. This lowered the some of the text contrast and made the card look poor. I pointed this out and they said it was my error. It was THEIR TEMPLATE (say "TEMPLATE")! I routinely use tools like CorelDraw! I know what layers are. Their template editor offered me no layer tools. It should have been a SIMPLE job. Their production botched it! I strongly suggest that you do NOT use this company. Simply jobs are too comples for them -- even when it's their own TEMPLATE!

kelseyy5
Kelsey Y.
2/12/19

Some mild issues with the print, but good service and communication about the order and it arrived sooner than expected, which was a nice surprise.

donnau6
Donna U.
2/12/19

Site is quick and easy to use, appreciate the repeat customer discount and delivery is always on time.

markh775
2/12/19

I ordered 500 cards on 2/7/19. Their shipping rates are extremely high. This feels like a bait and switch - even the name of the company is absurd when one considers that I ordered cards on 2/7/19 and they are due to be delivered on 2/19/19. These could have been sent for less ($7.50 flat rate) USPS and arrived two days after the order went in. Meanwhile, I miss a very important business deadline. The company was completely unhelpful when I did an online chat and when I telephoned. They were unwilling to help me meet my deadline. I do not plan to EVER deal with this shabby outfit again. Stay away!!

blairk16
Blair K.
2/12/19

Good experience, although would have been great if most of the booklets weren't wrinkled near the binding.

arthurv16
Arthur V.
2/12/19

Better than I thought, I was nervous at first but when I received the cards I was throughly pleased.

anissag5
Anissa G.
2/12/19

Overnight Prints is so user friendly! My print projects come out looking amazing and they are always delivered on time, or sooner.

wayneo22
Wayne O.
2/12/19

Your website has always impressed me - and your prices can't be beat for the high quality of product you produce. Far superior to the other guys that advertise more

juliet173
Julie T.
2/12/19

I'm so happy that my past order was saved so that my new business cards will be the same as my last order!

michellek170
Michelle K.
2/11/19

Everything I ordered arrived on time, packaged great. The colors are vibrant and bold. My items were not damaged.

craigd61
Craig D.
2/11/19

I’ve ALWAYS had a great experience until this one order. Either your system has gone through some changes that weren’t up to par, and/or your customer service has slacked.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
jamesc587
James C.
2/11/19

Overnight prints is phenomenal. We have ordered from here before and the cards were better than advertised.

cheri
Cher I.
2/11/19

Normally I love you guys! But today I was offered a discount through a quick chat (that I did not even initiate). When I tried to use the code, it came back as not valid. I did not bother to try to figure out why, since I was not ordering a big amount. But it left me feeling disappointed -- when without the offer I would have been very satisfied with the experience!

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
geordanisi
Geordanis I.
2/11/19

Excellent services, with the template that they provide nothing goes wrong. I'm really recommending Overnight Prints.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Overnight Prints staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Overnight Prints