Overnight Prints reviews

service@overnightprints.com
2018 Customer choice award

jessican38
11/18/19
Avoid at all costs. They contradict themselves, they are unhelpful, they will not guarantee delivery date and not stand behind their products at ALL.

I ordered basic notepads and paid for super rush shipping. They estimated a delivery date of 4 days to print and overnight. Seven days pass and the item is still "in production". I reached out to customer service and they had no information but promised to get back to me. (never did)

Days pass and I reach out again. At this point the item will not arrive in time for my event. It is still "in production" almost two weeks after ordered. Again custom service can't tell me anything.

I asked to cancel the order since it has not been printed yet but they refuse. They offer to refund my shipping cost and then NOT ship the item that I will still have to pay for. What??? They offer to upgrade shipping "for free" but I have already paid for the fastest shipping so there is nothing to upgrade or refund. I can only wait and hope to receive them.

Their refund page says that refunds will be on a case by case basis. Unfortunately there are hidden "terms of service" that say something crazy: They are not responsible for any delays. They do not guarantee product delivery. They do not promise to meet your requirements. They may ship from an international location based on their discretion (what??) and you are responsible for import taxes and customs. They might send you less than what you ordered and will allow store credit if that happens. If something is damaged in transit, you are required to pay to return the damaged goods. It goes on and on like this, allowing Overnight Prints to take ZERO responsibility for anything at all.

Compare that to their "refund policy" page and you can imagine I was shocked that they were willing to do absolutely nothing to help. I still don't even know if I will receive my seventy dollars notepads but they refuse to refund my very high shipping fee or refund me for my order and they can't say when I will ever receive it! Just wow...
louisex
Louise X.
11/15/19
We have used Overnight Prints for many years now. They have printed business cards, booklets and other things. Always had a good experience with them.
olympiad1
Olympia D.
11/15/19
I really didn't like after I placed my order getting advertisements for far more discounts than I had already paid. Very poor marketing in my opinion!
sarahh601
11/15/19
I've received the worst 'customer' support of my life. I've spent hours on the phone and my problem has STILL not been solved.

Two separate issues with two different orders:
1. One order that was ordered rush has been in production for a week and still had not shipped
2. In a separate order I received the wrong order - this is the issue that I've been on hold for HOURS. No one can solve my problem.
kimu10
Kim U.
11/15/19
The website works very well. Easy to upload and preview. I've never had a problem with orders in relation to placing an order. This is one reason I continue to use and refer other artists to the site.
michaela839
Michael A.
11/15/19
Creator work well. Mostly intuitive. Check out anticipated the natural order of info and made it easy. Hopefully the cards arrive on time and look equally good. if so, we will be back.
deyanirag1
Deyanira G.
11/15/19
loved creating my business cards so easily and having so many options and templates but also a blank canvas for my own creation.
johnr643
John R.
11/15/19
It's confusing or I did it wrong? (I haven't ordered cards since 2008) I had to take a screen grab of my saved card and upload it back and figure out the size to fit inside the red lines myself? Why couldn't I just save it as a JPEG right on your site for the card? I just don't remember it being this difficult
Response from Brittney S., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
sams421
Sam S.
11/15/19
I like Overnight prints for the speed of use, and easy website. And being able to just reorder what I ordered the last time or edit it on the fly easily.
colinq3
Colin Q.
11/15/19
Overnight prints? Sure. Overnight delivery? Only if you fork out triple what the charge for the printing is. Otherwise, the templates were good and the UI easy to use.
technicallyp
Technically P.
11/14/19
I asked for help - no help was forthcoming. My order arrived with more that half of the booklets missing. I sent two emails to this firm and received no response. They do not care about the customer.
dbg1
DB G.
11/14/19
The site was fine and easy to use, you had no problems accepting my money and promising deadlines that were well within my needs after I chose the most expensive shipping option.

And then you didn't ship it on time; and then your phone support was dismissive, rude and misleading.I understand missing deadlines, the phone support being *awful* was really just the icing on the cake.To be honest, I haven't written a complaint like this in years, and the girl on the phone was just terrible to deal with. Having the delivery deadline blown by a week (to the point that the product was no longer even needed) coupled with the terrible attitude and uselessness of the rep left me very salty.

If you're in management, PLEASE find my order and listen to the recording of the service I got and hopefully make whatever corrective action is needed. I order $25k+ of print yearly and I've never dealt with a phone rep like that.
ellieh41
Ellie H.
11/14/19
So far, it's been easy to upload art and order. However, the printing on about half the cards was slightly misaligned.
previouslyh
Previously h.
11/14/19
I have been ordering business cards from Overnight Prints for seven years. I have always received excellent quality and when I have had to call about somerthing, I have always received excellent customer service until this time. My cards were defective and after emailing the pictures and waiting 48 hours for a response, it took me calling daily for eight days until I finally found out that my cards were going to be reprinted. The call center employees were rude, unhelpful, and didn't seem to understand simple English, which was very frustrating. If you are going to be on the phone with customers, they need to not only be able to communicate with the customer, but also undestand the customer. It was just a very disappointing experience this time. I will see what my reprinted cards look like to decide whether or not I will ever order from Overnight Prints again.
jessicax1
Jessica X.
11/14/19
When the postcards arrived they were all tossed into an envelope larger than they were. So then during shipping they slid all around on the inside and when they arrived all the corners of the postcards were bent.
kalebk4
Kaleb K.
11/14/19
It was super easy to upload and design my own look. They arrived by the date I expected them, which was relatively quick. The finished quality and look was great. I enjoyed my experience enough that I am attempting to design another set for my husband's business also.
michaela549
Michael A.
11/14/19
Love the 3d model but limited lights, but high price for overnight shipping, was tempted to just do Staples but didn't want another errand, and wanted to try you out.
triciaf8
Tricia F.
11/13/19
I have always had good quality and service from overnight prints. It is easy to upload a design or design on the website. The shipment is always on time or early.
paigeq
Paige Q.
11/13/19
Overnightprints.com's site is clean, easily accessible, and offers a variety of interesting products for businesses. My products arrived ahead of schedule! That said, my coworkers ordered business cards from Overnight Prints in the same week, and all of our products were semi defective. A majority of my cards are misprinted (clip off the page) as do my coworker's products.
brada44
Brad A.
11/13/19
Overnight Prints badly missed on its estimated delivery date. This very poorly impacted an important meeting that our company had that required these materials. I was very disappointed in the lack of communication from Overnight Prints, and the lack of information they were able to give me regarding the production timeline of our materials. I researched numerous vendors for this specific need, and chose Overnight Prints because of their apparent ability to produce these materials quickly. Unfortunately, they weren't able to live up to what they were indicating they could do in this particular case. I wish I would have chosen a different vendor. And then, Overnight Prints refused to refund the small amount of this purchase, since the materials were useless by the time they arrived. The hold times to get ahold of a customer service person were enormous. Two different times, I called in to get some assistance. Both times, I waited on hold for about 30 minutes. That's ridiculous, in my opinion. I understand some amount of hold time, but 30 minutes is insane.
alexandriaj7
Alexandria J.
11/13/19
Again, I wish OP had a better system where their internal team would check prints as well because sometimes the online system doesn't seem to catch everything.
allisonl76
Allison L.
11/13/19
We were very disappointed with the customer service and that they would not credit or refund any of the money for the uneven printing that occurred on our first order.
annaj109
Anna J.
11/13/19
The experience was pretty seamless just the product arrived two days too late - after I paid for expedited shipping - for the event I needed it for so it was essentially a waste
joshuau8
Joshua U.
11/13/19
Their customer service has never replied to me after repeated attempts to contact them, so I'm left with business cards that I cannot use due to a mistake on their end. I will not be using them in the future and will recommend to all of my clients not to use them as well.
michelleb347
Michelle B.
11/13/19
Website was easy to use and the price was great! Hopefully the cards will arrive exactly how they look online:)
17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

It's easy to get a hold of their customer service but they are useless if you need help.

By Jessica N.

This company seems like a scam to me. Poorly run, zero responsibility, no guarantee I will receive what I paid for.

By Jessica N.

They promised OVERNIGHT delivery but two weeks have passed and there's no answer when my item will even be shipped.

By Jessica N.
Questions? Get answers from the Overnight Prints staff and other customers.

Overnight Prints?