Overnight Prints reviews

2018 Customer choice award

penniv
Penni V.
7/11/19

Normally I have an excellent experience every time. This time I had a major issue with a lost order which required an emergency overnight print. This caused tremendous stress to my client and to me. I had to discount my services to account for the issue with my client. The rest of the items I ordered did arrive on time. One of the orders arrived with a mixture of print quality. This was not my best experience with the company.

gracen33
Grace N.
7/11/19

Assuming I get my order by July 17 as noted, I would re-order again in the future. The quality of the product is very good.

theh39
The H.
7/11/19

Good website and design tools and good product prices. But shipping is way overpriced. It was asking me to pay more for shipping than I was my product!!

matthewi22
Matthew I.
7/11/19

Really Like how you supply templates for us to create our own cards. I also like that we don't have to get envelopes with our order

deborahp86
Deborah P.
7/11/19

Adryana was very helpful. There was some confusion as to how your system actually works with multiple logos which change on certain business cards but she was patience and worked through it with me.

jenu2
Jen U.
7/11/19

Quick process. A little confusing at first but I called and got someone on the phone fairly quickly. Fair pricing.

emmaz9
Emma Z.
7/11/19

I appreciate that you have this service available for an overnight option. Customer service was very nice and was very helpful to me when I had questions.

michelx
Michel X.
7/10/19

The quality of the paper and the black and white color of the cards is good. The example of my artwork in the center of the card is in color, but that looks washed out (not vibrant or full range of color from the original file

juann30
Juan N.
7/10/19

It's been great as usual. shipping costs and times are longer than they were in the past. only reason I deducted a star

larryi16
Larry I.
7/10/19

Great interface and easy to use but a little lacking in replicating for many instances of a template. It was tedious to generate multiple business card templates for different people.

jamind
Jamin D.
7/10/19

Love ordering from Overnight Prints. Much cheaper than other printing services and completely customizable. Finished products always look great! And have always had wonderful customer service. Highly recommend these folks!

sherylm57
Sheryl M.
7/10/19

easy to add things to your cart, easy to go back to reveiw your products, easy to see the front and the back of your designs, love the spinning image showing the front and back,nice and smooth, transaction

laticiay
Laticia Y.
7/10/19

i really like that i can place an order for multiple variations at one time, instead of placing an order for one set then having to repeat the process all over again for another set.

abigaill23
Abigail L.
7/10/19

easy website to use, i wish when i was entering words on my business cards that it would straighten the words out for me.

arthurs73
Arthur S.
7/9/19

Not pleased with delivery. Was a no-show on the delivery date... I asked chat CSR, they said it was rendering problem, it would be 10 days later, when I paid 3 day shipping. Why wasn't I notified before that?? When it finally arrived, I was out of county for 2 weeks. Not pleased at all esp having paid shipping fee.

amjado
AMJAD O.
7/9/19

Excellent experience. The quality of cards is much better than other over-priced companies. However, delivery charges need to be reduced.

cassidac
7/9/19

Can't complain about anything. Everything was quick and of a great quality. Like this service and can recommend it to you.

coryo11
Cory O.
7/9/19

ways too much for shipping. doubled the price. would have bought twice as much if shipping wasn't so high

Response from Brittney S., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused. We will take your comments into consideration as we are always looking for ways to better our services.
cinthyak
Cinthya K.
7/9/19

I would have liked to have seen an overview of my order on the final "submit order" page--just to check one last time everything was correct. But it was good other than that!

mh495
M H.
7/8/19

I wish I could have seen a larger proof before making my purchase. I wish I could have had a proof emailed to me to get it approved by a second person before ordering

lizr78
Liz R.
7/8/19

I ordered a poster as a gift for someone in my office. It used a photo shopped picture of the person -- into a movie poster -- for the person's retirement party. The poster turned out awesome -- nice study paper -- quick delivery and great price!

karens657
KAREN S.
7/8/19

Of allllllllllll the different websites to design your own business cards, this one was the BEST...very user friendly....The card prices were good as well.

katrinap20
Katrina P.
7/8/19

the website is great, very easy. I wish the editor for creating card templates had more font options and an option to edit tones and whatnot on photos used. More design options would be key.

roxannei2
Roxanne I.
7/8/19

great and quick uploads of designs with a great coupon that always helps small business do more with less. Thanks!

craigr52
Craig R.
7/7/19

Overnight Prints did a great job. Part of our artwork was outside the Post Office clear area; the staff at Overnight Prints made it very easy for us to understand what we had to change. Dmitriy was especially helpful.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

multiple tries finally got me through after two days

By gary c.

do not count on overnight delivery. Took four days and cost me some jobs

By gary c.

They promise overnight..... But unfortunately cannot provide that

By gary c.
Questions? Get answers from the Overnight Prints staff and other customers.

14 Photos for Overnight Prints