Overnight Prints

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Overnight Prints

www.overnightprints.com

Overnight Prints has a consumer rating of 4.7 stars from 109,930 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Overnight Prints also ranks 6th among Printing sites.

• You guys have the best shopping experience...and I've been forced to use a bunch of online printers....
  • www.overnightprints.com is a website that is easy to use for ordering and reviewing the end product.
  • 2018 Customer Choice Winner

• This place is bad, my business cards we're horrible quality, they had weird color blocks around the edges.
  • Customer service just told me to go away so we will never order from them again!
  • I paid a lot of money to have my order shipped overnight.
How would you rate Overnight Prints?

“As mentioned before, I was worried due to the negative...”

Cynthia G.
4/30/20

As mentioned before, I was worried due to the negative comments I saw online, but took a chance anyway because it was the most cost effective option for me. Everything went better than expected. They processed and shipped to me quickly and it came a day before the original estimated delivery date (even with all the coronavirus craziness happening all over)! The quality of the postcards were great too so I was very happy with my purchase.

“I am highly disappointed with my purchase from overnight...”

Justin H.
3/11/20

I am highly disappointed with my purchase from overnight prints. My file became encrypted and I was never made aware, so then my brochures never went into production. I had a last minute printing emergency because Overnight Prints process has clear flaws. The manager on duty who helped me wasn't much help at all. She recommend we transfer my payment from one brochure to a new one. Would not recommend this company / website at all. 0/10

Reviews (109,930)

business cards (348) customer service (362) order (1280) delivery date (45) print quality (42) 10 years (23) 2 days (24) customer support (20) quality control (24) 3 days (19) shopping experience (20) quality products (18)
cynthiag94
Cynthia G.
April 30th, 2020
danb285
Dan B.
February 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Terrible experience. Off-centered and off color business cards. Overnight Prints has yet to take responsibility for their mistake and an issue that could have been solved quickly and efficiently is going on two weeks without any resolution in sight. I am a long time customer, but the poor customer service this time around has me looking elsewhere for my printing needs.
justinh214
Justin H.
March 11th, 2020

Would not recommend this company / website at all. 0/10
tobyu
Toby U.
March 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight prints has excellent templates to choose from that are very professional and allow for customization. I love the editing tool. The quality of the printing is unparalleled. It's flawless. Not "good" or "very good" but perfect. I have received cards in the past from overnight prints that were not cut perfectly, but this time around I was very impressed with the overall quality and am now a repeat customer.
jeremyl103
Jeremy L.
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I love the company and products, but had great difficulty in placing this order. Had to use a different browser to get my VIP Gold Discount...for some reason Chrome would not let me apply it...it was quite a hassle having to call customer service, installing Explorer, find my password (I autopopulate them in Chrome) and then finally place the order. I will say I will continue using this company though because of the quality and the service! I hope this was a one time issue!
edithb36
Edith B.
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
After searching about 10+ print shops/websites, I found that overnight prints can print both sides, full picture too! Other sites and shops only allow me to add a pdf only on the front which will not work for me. Also super user friendly, great website to upload documents, had no difficulty uploading! Thank you! I'm excited to see them in the mail soon!
bethq5
Beth Q.
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight Prints is always my first choice because of excellent quality and speed of printing/delivery. One comment: I could not change the shipping or billing information while checking out. I called customer service, and while I was on hold for quite some time, I figured out that I had to change the address in my profile before it would change at checkout. One glitch that can easily be corrected by prompting the user to edit their profile first.
rachels235
Rachel S.
February 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Not happy. Needed brochures as soon as possible, hence why I chose to go with Overnight Prints. I paid the additional rush fees to have them within 2 business days. Ordered on 2/3/2020 (a Monday) and did not receive them until 2/10/2020. I also selected the "Premium" paper option, though the paper used was flimsy and not good quality for a bi-fold brochure. Unfortunately, I will not use Overnight Prints again.
saraf155
March 6th, 2020
Had business cards overnighted to a hotel for a conference I was speaking at. They screwed up the cards. It's been 10 days later and over 32 emails with them (first email included the order number, the proof I had approved, and a pic of the awful mess they had sent) and they still keep responding in broken english and won't give me my money.

DO NOT GIVR THESE PEOPLE YOUR TRUST, YOUR MONEY OR YOUR BUSINESS. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site. Scam artists. They will give you a messed up product and refuse to refund you.

ericao24
Erica O.
March 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
The print quality is very poor and half of my cards are off center. I am not at all satisfied and now have to pay more money to go get these printed somewhere else. I understand that sometimes thin fonts do not print well, but this is absurd. Even my 17 point regular font looks bad on these cards. The cards did come a day or two earlier than anticipated, but I would have traded the time for better quality. So disappointed in this experience.
pinkberryu
Pinkberry U.
February 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
The designs turned out really well. The texture and colors came out nicely and catchy just like my designer had designed them. I was surprise to see the products so good given the time they had to print them. I am extremely satisfied with the purchase, will be coming back and would definitely recommend if people who are short on time and need something right away. Without these cards, I would have been embarrassed during my conference. Overnight prints saved me from the embarrassment. Thank you!
jeanned77
January 27th, 2020
I wish I had not ordered business cards from Overnight Prints. Every card in the box has a white mark on it, which clearly should've been caught by quality control. Customer Service is useless. I've been talking to them for a week and getting nowhere.

I will never order from this company again.

The logo on the card has been blurred out to protect my client. YOu can see the white mark on the upper right. It's on every card (500 cards!).
beed21
Bee D.
January 27th, 2020
Verified purchase
Most of the website was intuitive, except the paper quality options often required a larger order and it was a bit difficult to get the best combination from the drop down boxes. Not to mention, the constant halts to my order was aggravating, given my software wouldn't resolve the bleed border error. Ironically, I just confirmed everything as is after the third attempt to correct the supposed issue, yet I don't see any problem in the final product.
jeffreyl79
Jeffrey L.
March 22nd, 2020
Verified purchase
The cards are very good quality, the creation and editing was easy and the price was fantastic with a promo code. I have traditionally used Vista Print, but you guys are way less costly, have faster shipping and the same quality.There were no games like Vista Print for ad ons and other products and hidden processing charges. I appreciate that a lot. Please note that I am not being compensated in any way for this honest review!
colleenc231
April 10th, 2020
Obviously misprinted businesses cards and after back and forth emailing they said its less than 1/16 inch off (it was definitely more) they won't be fixing the problem. No reprinting and no refunding. I spent over $100 on 250 cards and they look like crap! They even admitted to seeing the defect: "We can see the issue that you mention but it is still within the limits." WOW!!

I've used them multiple times and suggested them to others but their customer service is terrible and as a "gold member" I'll never spend another cent there. Terrible!

Very telling that they don't let you write reviews on their Facebook.

Tip for consumers: Don't!

stevenb253
Steven B.
February 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
Please see my other comment. Good quality stock and clear printing, but very poor finishing cuts leaving large white strips on top and bottom are frustrating and cant be used. Just wasteful and cost me more than a weeks time since i needed the cards for the events tomorrow. Instead using cheap one side option 2 from kinkos on the fly. I will still try once more to give a second chance due to the quality seeming to be great
jeremyk48
Jeremy K.
March 28th, 2020
Verified purchase
The interface is user friendly and the price is extremely reasonable. the only two things that kept it from getting 5 stars is: 1) kept getting an error message when trying to proceed without giving a reason why there was one. made it difficult to maintain my design. 2) the discount bubble popped between 1000-2000 cards ordered. it cost more to order 2000 once then it would to order 1000 twice.
michelleb371
Michelle B.
February 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnights used to be very reliable until a few years back, something changed in their systems or management that was so noticeable as a frequent customer that I stopped sending them projects. Currently, I only reorder past projects, and it was going well until recently and again I have received someone else's order. That makes for two very unhappy customers. Still too unreliable for me to risk new or time-sensitive projects for them to handle. Sticking with local folks where I can get them on the phone when I have an issue.
lieseld1
Liesel D.
December 31st, 2019
Verified purchase
Your website sometimes doesn't load- and it isn't coming through as a secure website. I have an old browser- Chrome Version 49.0.2623.112 (64-bit)-- so that may be the issue. But I'm not getting this on any other websites where I place orders. Otherwise, great experience. Very fast & easy to use website. Tx!
benu6
Ben U.
April 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
I'm pretty happy with everything. The only thing I didn't love was that the price for my cards ended up being a lot more than the promotion led me to believe it would be. I realize it isn't "bait and switch" and that I did choose additional options but, it didn't really feel like those options justified the price difference between the promotional rate and what I ended up paying.
derekq2
Derek Q.
March 4th, 2020
Verified purchase
I ordered the circle business cards.
I spent hours on photoshop generating images that fit perfectly within the guidelines and bloodlines, also images that were symmetrical to a circle.
I cards I received in two different orders were off centered so noticeably that I may not even use them.
They were printed way too dark.
Again they look terrible and would never order again.
michaelx13
michael X.
May 8th, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight prints should mean overnight prints. Not, we can send it to you overnight but that will be another $50! It's just ridiculous. Shipping does not cost that much, especially for 2 or 3 day delivery. I know its a way for OP to up sell and motivate people to pay more, but it's just too much. I will check other companies now when OP used to be my go to for business cards. For many years.
sarah347
SARA H.
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was a little nervous about using Overnight Prints after reading some 1 star reviews. I couldn't risk having my order not show up so I contacted customer service when the status of my order didn't look right (said it was ready for print but also said under review). They were able to explain some things and get my order on its way. I don't know if my order would have been on time if I hadn't contacted them, but I am happy with the end result.
skyej2
Skye J.
January 23rd, 2020
Verified purchase
Flyers arrived 3 days late when they were useless.
Initially i was told that overnight wasn't happening and they'd come whenever. No reasons, no explanations.
l immediately called to cancel.... since on the day they were meant to be delivered they hadn't even been printed
They then rushed to print... so they could charge me.... and still didn't attempt to get flyers in time.
All that money i could just as easily have burnt
ericd100
Brittney S. – Overnight Prints Rep
Thank you for your feedback. As is stated in our Terms of Service all delivery dates are estimates only and while we at Overnight Prints take every reasonable effort to get every order to customers by the estimated date there are a few we are not able to deliver by that date. We have been able to provide you with a comp for the delay in the amount of the difference in shipping fees as a one time courtesy. If you have additional questions regarding your order please contact our customer service staff. Thank you again.
roberth838
Robert H.
January 21st, 2020
Verified purchase
Overnight prints is fantastic! The last order I placed was the first order I ever placed for a printed product. They helped me figure out the mistakes I was making and suggested how to fix them. I really appreciate (1) The intuitive ordering application with the subtle features that are really helpful and (2) the chat application where I get extremely valuable, helpful, one on one responses to my questions.

It's easy to get a hold of their customer service but they are useless if you need help.

By Jessica N.
See more answers (9)

Their product and customer service is terrible. Don't waste your money and time. So disappointing! Buyer beware.

By Colleen C.
See more answers (9)

It was cheap. Unfortunately it is also a scam. Do not use them!!!!

By Sara F.