Overnight Prints reviews

2018 Customer choice award

jeffe42
Jeff E.
4/14/19

Been using this company for a number of years. Appreciate VIP pricing and the product quality has always been good.

benm146
Ben M.
4/14/19

We paid for our products to be delivered on a certain date so we had them in time for our event. They did not come until after the date leaving us scrambling for an alternative. They were not willing to contact UPS to speed up the shipping when I found out they would be arriving late

karenn47
Karen N.
4/14/19

Ordering process was not user friendly. Good value. Ink and product good quality. Trim job was unacceptable.

leeu5
Lee U.
4/14/19

Everything is usually great, but this order was messed up. Hopefully next time I won't have to throw half of the cards away.

pamelak50
Pamela K.
4/14/19

Great quality, great service and they were able to answer my questions quickly just by using their chat box on their website.

lynnz12
Lynn Z.
4/11/19

i have ordered from OP for years. The website is easy for uploading original art and ordering . Production is fast so delivery is sooner than expected. I do miss the complimentary glossy coating I have always used on the front side of cards. If there is not a special offer at the time of ordering, the price with shipping and now gloss coating, is too high for my small business.

erinn31
Erin N.
4/11/19

I ordered double sided standard business cards that turned out better than I ever expected. The ordering process was seemless and easy. I was notified by email of order confirmation, tracking and when my package was delivered. Shipping was exceptional as well, being delivered before the actual estimated shipping date. Thank you Overnight Prints, you will be my only choice for all my printing needs.

merrylj
Merryl J.
4/11/19

It was the first time I used it to I had a little problem finding my way around but was able to complete the order,

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.
ambyrg
Ambyr G.
4/11/19

This is my second time ordering from OvernightPrints and I couldn't be happier. I love the ease of use and the price. You guys are my go-to place from now on.

bonnieb233
bonnie B.
4/11/19

THE SITE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH CHECKING ME OUT. i HAVE USED YOUR SITE MANY TIMES BEFORE AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME i HAD ISSUES.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
<p>Thank you for your feedback.&nbsp;</p>
luzn2
LUZ N.
4/10/19

Easy enough to use - even for a complete novice
Delivered product was miss aligned and writes impression on some of the bookmarks. Can't use them.

leaw9
Lea W.
4/10/19

You need to upgrade your gloss paper so that high quality images and designs actually look bright and sharp.

manuelo14
Manuel O.
4/10/19

Excellent ease of use. Was able to creat my vision for
My business brand perfectly.
The whole design process was remarkable and very easy to use for someone without graphical design experience.
Everyone raves on my cards!

justing142
Justin G.
4/10/19

Usually ships on time, but business cards are ALWAYS trimmed crooked and look unprofessional due to that fact.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback.&nbsp; If you had troubles ordering and would like to speak to a customer service rep please contact us at 888-677-2000 or email us at service@overnightprints.com.
virginiab148
Virginia B.
4/10/19

Had issues entering data into shipping information fields. after several tries and prompt response from two online assistants the problem resolved itself.

angelad163
Angela D.
4/10/19

Frustrating! I kept getting an error message on my computer when I tried to order so I called in. The woman that answered told me to clear my cashe. I asked her how do I do that and she gave me no help. . So I asked to help me do the order over the phone and she said that you don&rsquo;t take orders over the phone . I said I guess o have to do the order through a different company then. She didn&rsquo;t care. Then I asked my husband fir a solution . He said do the order on your phone or google how to clear your cashe. He was more helpful than your staff. So I did the order on my phone

Please print as is , please don&rsquo;t hold up my order for bleed lines

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We will take your comment into consideration. We do apologize for any inconvenience that you may have experienced.&nbsp; We are always looking for ways to better our website and our customer service. We hope you enjoy your prints when they arrive.&nbsp;
jerryr98
Jerry R.
4/10/19

I was having a problem placing the order but I am thinking it was due to an older computer using Windows Vista. This newer Windows 10 had no problem.

jimh490
jim H.
4/10/19

Brutal. Took 40 minutes to finally upload and RENDER successfully. Then said invalid zip. Re-did it - next time got 500 Error. Re-did it again. also - minimum 2 day delivery although it's not even 8pm EST yet. Awful experience this time, but best I can do.

Response from Anthony C., Overnight Prints Representative
<p>Thank you for your feedback. We do apologize for any inconvenience that this may have caused.&nbsp;We will take your comment into consideration. We are always looking for ways to improve our services and our website. We hope you enjoy your prints when they arrive.&nbsp;</p>
laurenl78
Lauren L.
4/10/19

I'd like to be able to zoom in closer to see my designs just for one last close up look. Also, the turning image works funny. If you actually try to adjust it at all, it's impossible to get it straight again. NOT A BIG DEAL but you asked. ;)

toddp65
Todd P.
4/9/19

Again--I ordered business cards with a laminate finish--absolutely horrendous! Cannot understand how this product passed through an employees hands and into the packing box. There were multiple issues with them: rounded corners were not fully die cut; reverse side was out of alignment; they were embossed??--not sure what with?? Looked like someone cut these by hand. I show them to colleagues and they are met with "are you kidding"? In addition I have attempted to get a response/refund/reprint and have been completely ignored--numerous times. I telephoned the 800 number on a Saturday early afternoon (3:00 Eastern time) and received a recording stating business ends at 4 Pacific time on a Saturday sorry you've phoned after hours?????? Really??

craigm323
4/9/19

Received envelops on such thin paper they are unusable. Customer service just told me to go away so we will never order from them again!

joshuac111
Joshua C.
4/9/19

The poster was meant to help motivate my HS football team while in the weight room lifting weights. The players all love it.

robertz88
Robert Z.
4/9/19

I ordered my cards, as I've done many times before, and supplied TIF images. I was promptly notified that my post card design didn't meet postal regulations. I fixed the design and tried to upload the new image, but the OvernightPrints.com website would not accept my new images. I spent a whole week trying to get this corrected. I chatted with multiple people, who tried to help me, and I was given the same advice over and over, which didn't work. One person, in particular, Nikita, was totally useless. One day, she promised to email me later in the day, and she never did. A couple days later she refused to help me and disconnected me in the middle of a conversation. eventually, I connected with someone who suggested I change my imigaes to JPG and try uploading them again. I did, and it worked. I spent a week of aggrivation getting to this point. Thankfully, the product came out great (as always).

kimaryt
Kimary T.
4/9/19

Your program makes things cheaper if you start a new order but wouldn't let me move my graphics from first order to new order. Wasted an hour at night with poor chat service, gave up & called back when I could get better help. Then even the next day the very nice phone rep could not get the discount code to apply & I had to waste much time & ended up having to pay too much and get a refund to get your new order pricing because the discount code would not apply properly. Too much hassel and I can't take time off my day job for this volunteer work that makes what should be simple. Also after telling me she'd get me the credit while she was still on the phone today AND SO I WENT AHEAD AND PAID she put me on hold and said billing isn't in yet so it will be a few hours so now I have the work of having to go back and keep checking that we got the refund and if it doesn't come through start another long process of trying to get the promised price via a refund.

laurax2
Laura X.
4/9/19

Thank you again for the seamless ordering process!
Thank you once again for your easy-peasy ordering process!

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Overnight Prints staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Overnight Prints