Overnight Prints reviews

service@overnightprints.com
2018 Customer choice award

sarahh601
11/15/19
I've received the worst 'customer' support of my life. I've spent hours on the phone and my problem has STILL not been solved.

Two separate issues with two different orders:
1. One order that was ordered rush has been in production for a week and still had not shipped
2. In a separate order I received the wrong order - this is the issue that I've been on hold for HOURS. No one can solve my problem.
triciaf8
Tricia F.
11/13/19
I have always had good quality and service from overnight prints. It is easy to upload a design or design on the website. The shipment is always on time or early.
paigeq
Paige Q.
11/13/19
Overnightprints.com's site is clean, easily accessible, and offers a variety of interesting products for businesses. My products arrived ahead of schedule! That said, my coworkers ordered business cards from Overnight Prints in the same week, and all of our products were semi defective. A majority of my cards are misprinted (clip off the page) as do my coworker's products.
brada44
Brad A.
11/13/19
Overnight Prints badly missed on its estimated delivery date. This very poorly impacted an important meeting that our company had that required these materials. I was very disappointed in the lack of communication from Overnight Prints, and the lack of information they were able to give me regarding the production timeline of our materials. I researched numerous vendors for this specific need, and chose Overnight Prints because of their apparent ability to produce these materials quickly. Unfortunately, they weren't able to live up to what they were indicating they could do in this particular case. I wish I would have chosen a different vendor. And then, Overnight Prints refused to refund the small amount of this purchase, since the materials were useless by the time they arrived. The hold times to get ahold of a customer service person were enormous. Two different times, I called in to get some assistance. Both times, I waited on hold for about 30 minutes. That's ridiculous, in my opinion. I understand some amount of hold time, but 30 minutes is insane.
alexandriaj7
Alexandria J.
11/13/19
Again, I wish OP had a better system where their internal team would check prints as well because sometimes the online system doesn't seem to catch everything.
allisonl76
Allison L.
11/13/19
We were very disappointed with the customer service and that they would not credit or refund any of the money for the uneven printing that occurred on our first order.
annaj109
Anna J.
11/13/19
The experience was pretty seamless just the product arrived two days too late - after I paid for expedited shipping - for the event I needed it for so it was essentially a waste
joshuau8
Joshua U.
11/13/19
Their customer service has never replied to me after repeated attempts to contact them, so I'm left with business cards that I cannot use due to a mistake on their end. I will not be using them in the future and will recommend to all of my clients not to use them as well.
michelleb347
Michelle B.
11/13/19
Website was easy to use and the price was great! Hopefully the cards will arrive exactly how they look online:)
hugoc47
Hugo C.
11/13/19
The integration with amazon does not work. This happens since the zipcode is stored differently (with a dash in amazon database).
The customer service had no idea how to help the problem. The tools for customizing the business cards have not zoom bottom. Etc
joseo52
Jose O.
11/13/19
Site worked well. So far no issues. Now just hoping for high quality printing with attention to detail in cuts.
khulisn
Khulis N.
11/13/19
I've been ordering for a lot of years now and it's not the same company that it once was. Great Product. Great Price. Decent Customer Service. They've faltered multiple times at not delivering time sensitive products in time for events, by estimated arrival date or expedited shipping. With that, I don't utilize them much anymore. For many years, the lowest shipping rate (est. 2 week delivery date) would arrive a week early without fail. As they've grown, there is no more Wow Factory with early deliveries. Everything has arrived after the estimated delivery date for the past three or four years, even expedited shipping.
familyw2
Family W.
11/13/19
It is irritating to have to keep inputting information because you have SO many UNSPECIFIED requirements for ordering. Requirements should be listed before order form to keep from wasting your customers time.
paulas132
Paula S.
11/13/19
Not a good shopping experience. A offer that was not honored. I was on hold for over half an hour on Monday and the chat box does not work. The price offered and free shipping was not valid on Tuesday and no help getting the actual price to show in checkout on Monday, the day of the sale.
thomasd86
Thomas D.
11/13/19
Had a problem. Blake on line helpful. Called, person I was talking to not too helpful, and either a telephone problem, or she hung up on me when I was unable to edit information.
brianf181
Brian F.
11/13/19
I want the website in English, not Spanish, but it never lets me change. Also the checkout timed out twice before going through.
lisew7
Lise W.
11/13/19
i am re-ordering cards that were printed incorrectly. I have tried to call, chat and email with reps to get the cards reprinted and i keep getting hung up on, or told to upload MORE photos of the defective cards. customer service has been ver very bad.
megand73
Megan D.
11/13/19
The site over predicts what a customer wants. Makes it challenging to enter the order correctly and creates mistakes that the customer has to be aware of and then correct.
anneq6
Anne Q.
11/13/19
fast, but I had to design the card somewhere else and then download it. I was hoping to just download the logo and design it on the page. Maybe that's not possible...But anyway, thanks.
glenf18
Glen F.
11/13/19
We live in a town that only has PO Boxes ... no street delivery so unless you allow a PO box to be added it's more than likely this order will be returned ....
joelw51
Joel W.
11/13/19
Overnight prinst has always been my go to for my printing needs. I decided to use their mailing serives for some invites but had toruble getting the confiration I needed. It took me about 3 long charts and a very long phone call that said they would call back with the solution but never did (so far 6 hours later.) I think we solved my issue but will have to wait for the produt to see if it really worked.
christyi4
Christy I.
11/12/19
The experience was great, price is good, quality of paper products is great, but the printed images on my notecards are too dark. They do not look good.
jaxl4
Jax L.
11/12/19
Final product didn't match the proof. Customer Service never even responded to my email regarding the mistake.
kelleyr43
Kelley R.
11/12/19
Super easy, affordable, and fast! My final product will need the corners trimmed otherwise I would've given a 5star review.
michaelb2812
11/12/19
So far so good. I'll follow up when I receive them and make sure I actually get them in time or it was a waste....
17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hard?!?! It like trying to get a wall to call you back. At least the wall would be mildly friendly.

By Ethan G.

do not count on overnight delivery. Took four days and cost me some jobs

By gary c.

They promise overnight..... But unfortunately cannot provide that

By gary c.
Questions? Get answers from the Overnight Prints staff and other customers.

Overnight Prints?