Emenac Packaging reviews

Tel: 888-276-1239
inquiry@emenacpackaging.com

hannahc99
3/26/19

Really helpful, ordered 2000 custom boxes to exact dimensions and spec.
Would definitely recommend!

jackobb
3/14/19

I ordered custom packaging two weeks ago. Mr. Harry got me on call and informed me about all the procedure and pricing. My order turned out pretty easily. They used Cardboard material which was pretty shinny and fit to my product size.

timf252
3/7/19

Fast shipping and very competitive pricing for the large custom boxes I needed.Best price negotiation with Sales manager Harry.

williams1218
3/5/19

It was a unique experience with emenac packaging. We received the boxes, outstanding quality and throwing an attractive appeal. Will use their services again...

jimmiek8
2/18/19

Great Product. Would love to use their services again. 4 star for better quality. Improve the post order communication please!

chasek17
2/15/19

I personally found"packing boxes" very exceptional, firstly with choice on offer and secondly with fast and efficient delivery, good communications and navigable Web site, Thanks Emenac Packaging!

ralphj91
2/12/19

We placed an order of custom Kraft boxes with Emenac packaging two weeks ago and it was so smooth process of ordering and connecting with the customer support. Nancy Jones was so professional and helpful and she delivered exceptional knowledge about the custom options of Kraft boxes. We were so relaxed after our sale rep maintained our all order.

abigailb42
2/10/19

Experience with Emenac Packaging was okay. Received boxes on time. No extra fee at all. Will come back.

garryl35
2/6/19

They delivered the boxes but not on time which made us feel upset. Getting the packaging late would ultimately reflect bad rating for the company, everyone knows that. Would probably use them.

sarahs715
2/4/19

They were professional and fast in delivering the product. Email response was slow but on calls they were active somehow. Would order again and i hope they would deal me better next time.

hannahj61
2/2/19

I received my boxes today and were just okay, not to mark them at 5 star. Their delivery was slow, their excuse was that weather conditions aren't stable.. but i accepted the packaging.

maverickz3
1/30/19

We ordered custom boxes for our shop in San Jose and the boxes arrived one day earlier. We are so pleased to have such verified seller. Appreciate their loyalty.

sophiam79
1/29/19

This is my first review for Emenac Packaging, I don't usually write reviews for companies but my experience with this company was absolutely fantastic. I received my packaging boxes with custom printing and brand logo. Perfect die cut on the boxes made them look exceptional and appealing. Nancy Jones and Harry both were working on my order day and night just to make sure that I receive my order on time. They were always prompt and active while replying to my emails and calls. It was just amazing. I would love to recommend them to my colleagues and other people who are looking for a packaging manufacturer.

connorf13
1/28/19

Used Emenac Packaging twice for our bakery boxes. Order was placed and their rep. Instantly called me to know the specific details about what type of packaging boxes I want for my bakery items. Happy to deal with the calm and professional rep. I Was informed by the sale rep all the time until i received my packaging. Would use their services again.

robertc1204
1/24/19

Turnaround time is very good. We received the whole package on time. Custom candle boxes were designed and printed by them. Quality and design were the best. Would use their services again and highly recommended to all.

davidb1971
1/22/19

Creative boxes in short time. Changes were made several times before the final product came up. Thanks Emenac Packaging.

rinaj3
1/16/19

They delivered the right boxes on time. Quality was exceptional at such great price. We would highly recommend them to others.

lisaa391
1/10/19

Emenac packaging produced high quality custom packaging boxes for my bath bombs. I am their regular customer and I'll be because of their quality boxes and quick delivery. Their website is very easy to use. Ethan helped me throughout the process. Would highly recommend them to others.

jackm366
11/18/18

I received my packaging order last day (a purchase of $85,000). I was surprised on receipt of my order. As always the quality is phenomenal with the creative design configuration of this boxes. The color is crisp and eye-catching. Sarah and the team answered all my questions quickly, and helped make my packaging come to life. Just exactly what I wanted.

philw78
11/4/18

Economical prices with great customer service too. Smooth processing order. No regrets. Would use again.

carlosk21
10/11/18

I've used Emenac Packaging services for one of our projects of worth $65,000 last week. My biggest concern was the level of boxes' quality for my apparel products and that's what I required.
The team including Natasha and Hector were very professional and able to accommodate my requests of altering the boxes styles each time I enquired. Everything I experienced here was on point, they always answered my phone with a joyful voice, super quick responses to my emails too.
The whole process was super smooth as I had my artwork, designed and already completed with me. Hector put forth my concept and artwork to the production department and my boxes came out with a very satisfying appearance in addition to being functional and practical. I'm pretty confident that it will leave an optimistic and positive impression on my customers. I feel the creativity and professionalism is far superior to most average packaging suppliers than Emenac Packaging. Not all companies can create what exactly you need of. I had a very pleasant experience with them and would highly recommend to others. I have other packaging projects currently lined up for Emenac Packaging and look forward to continuing this professional affiliation in the future.

timh319
9/24/18

Best packaging supplier company! I have worked with a number of packaging companies in the past on some projects and have never experienced such great customer service and ease of ordering custom boxes from Emenac Packaging. Their turnaround is super-fast and great quality production. Nancy Jones goes above and beyond to make sure that we happy with our order! If it wasn't struggled by her, we wouldn't have had our boxes in time for our project exhibition. Would highly recommend using their packaging services.

jordanm155
9/13/18

Ordered some boxes for our bakery from Emenac Packaging. Delivery was quick, fine boxes with low price. Overall happy with my boxes.

robertj430
8/22/18

I am pleased to write about my first order Which is successfully delivered by Emenac Packaging. Martin Shaw was very helpful and professional. The quality of printing and meterial both are wonderful. I am planning to place another order with Emenac Packaging in the very next month. I am sure I would be getting the right product again.

marryl10
8/16/18

I needed a small order of 800 boxes quickly, l called on Thursday and the boxes were with me next week on time.

Quality Boxes, Free Shipping and the best thing is the short turnaround time. It means I got my boxes in very short time.

By Hannah C.

Emenac Packaging is one of the best company I've ever encountered with. They are legit and work according to standards. Would highly recommend them to others.

By Hannah C.
Questions? Get answers from the Emenac Packaging staff and other customers.

8 Photos for Emenac Packaging