Review of imprint.com

Tel: 1-877-508-4569

joseneec
Josenee C.
5/20/19

It was good. I thinking they should put more descriptions on the processes of your order. I did not know if my order was coming in or I did not know when my order was shipped.

christophers463
Christopher S.
5/20/19

I didn't realize the original order was on hold, but when I called customer service they were very helpful and followed up with an email.

thef32
The F.
5/20/19

Top of the search engine initially and have had previous orders with everything correct and on time.

johnh886
John H.
5/20/19

Website says "Free Shipping, Free Rush, No Hidden Fees*" Then shipping is not free, making it a hidden fee. Which part of free shipping, no hidden fees is unclear to you?

brianm804
Brian M.
5/19/19

Easy and seamless. The ability to design a simple sign and get it ordrered in one sitting was priceless to me.

steves484
Steve S.
5/18/19

Your customer service is horrible. Read my comments and tell me if you can do this or not. I talked to your call center in some other country today and could not understand due to the accent and the call center noise is so bad that i can't hear what they are saying. Complete waste of time and ready to go elsewhere. So read my comments and have someone call me who speaks English so we can determine in less than 10 minutes if this is even worth it. thank you

phillipg70
Phillip G.
5/17/19

Don't put misleading information saying its Free shipping and Free Rush when it really is not. That is not fair to customers that spend time working on a design only to call in and find out that it doesn't apply to what they worked on. That is dishonest and misleading.

louisk45
Louis K.
5/16/19

I ordered some basic 18 by 24 in real estate signs with my phone number and nothing else. Easy to design. The signs were rather flimsy and arrived with a slight crease in them. Price was reasonable.

pamf84
Pam F.
5/16/19

great pricing! - was hard to find some info on site -had to use chat help twice for easy stuff still with no definitive answers.

robinm288
Robin M.
5/16/19

was easy to design but stinks there is no way to say your design and come back later to finish and order

williamd197
William D.
5/15/19

I didn't get any satisfaction about why shipping by ground takes so long from Houston to CT. 5 business days means 7 calendar days pretty much. So I would just like to know if the ground shipping couldn't be faster than 7 calendar days.

hillaryh21
Hillary H.
5/14/19

The lanyards were great! The badge holders, however, were not the same as pictured on the website. The ones on the website show that they are sealable and the badge holders I received were not. I had to order more from a different overnight website to have what I needed in time.

kellym531
Kelly M.
5/14/19

This was a great choice, they contacted me quickly with any issues and it was delivered in plenty of time.

richardv160
Richard V.
5/13/19

When everything goes right, Imprint.com is great. If you need to contact customer service it becomes a very complicated experience. Also, for the second time consecutively the address has been incorrect and if my UPS delivery man didn't know me I would never have received the merchandise. They constantly confuse the billing and delivery addresses using half of one address and half of the other. I'll have to seriously rethink using imprint.com again in the future.

broadi
Broad I.
5/13/19

I'm not sure why, but I was having trouble logging into my imprint.com account as soon as I had made it. I tried contacting imprint customer service and the man on the other end said he didn't even have an email or phone number on file to the account I had just created. I then tried live chatting with someone who DID say they had this on file.

I thought it was insanely annoying that my order was on hold because the billing and shipping address does not match. I had this issue because my company has multiple buildings so the order was to be shipped to a different building. I was very annoyed by this extra phone call because I imagine someone who is buying 50 - 200 lanyards would clearly be from a company and so this shouldn't be a rare occurrence.

The product itself is lovely and the website designing tool is very extensive and easy to use, but if you fix this issue flagging all orders with different billing and shipping addresses (even though they are less than 200 feet away from each other) this would have been a much better experience.

jonathanc293
Jonathan C.
5/13/19

Ordering process was easy. Offer for free shipping and free rush was misleading. Advertised as today only offer, but didn't apply to order. Online support chat responses were slow too.

robynt33
Robyn T.
5/11/19

I ordered bracelets for me and my friends for the first time from imprint.com, and they came out better than I thought they would! I would definitely use imprint.com again!

sarahg379
Sarah G.
5/10/19

ALWAYS A GOOD EXPERIENCE. EASY TO CUSTOMIZE AND PLENTY OF OPTIONS. BEST COST PER ITEM ON THE MARKET.

katd47
Kat D.
5/10/19

best deal I found so far! Also, customer service, Jeralen, was fast & responsive. Easy upload for design and easy way to customize order, production time & delivery time.

autumnm23
5/9/19

I ordered shot glasses. My logo was not printed well. It was crooked. Some of the glasses tilted. The letters were thick on some glasses and there were bubbles in the cup.

I went back and forth on the phone with Ralph and was told to write my issue in an email, which was almost pointless because he didn't even include everything that I wrote in my email. I am very dissatisfied with my experience and cannot use the glasses. DO NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT QUALITY.

This was their response: Thank you for reaching out to us, Please note that the products we carry are intended purely as promotional items; therefore products that may have minor visual imperfections should not be considered as defective or flawed items. However variations in raw materials, molds, production equipment and melting temperatures may also result in variations of size, shape, engraving, font, color, etc. These conditions are within acceptable industry standards and can not be considered defective; we sincerely apologize for the situation. However, since you're a valued customer we'd like to offer you 5% refund on this order as a token of our sincerest apology. Kindly let us know if we can assist with anything else. Regards, Nathan.

jonathans347
Jonathan S.
5/9/19

I'm a little nervous because although I know that the upload of my image is high resolution, the preview did not look very clear despite several attempts at re-uploading it.

josed106
Jose D.
5/9/19

Initially it was perfect until the order was put on hold for a general comment I made for my records when I already had acknowledged the print with out proofing.

brianh677
5/8/19

We ordered mugs from imprint.com. They messed up the order and have been very unresponsive when we've followed up. I've asked to speak to a manager many times and have been told the managers are too busy for us. Mind blowing!

frankc520
Frank C.
5/8/19

I thought the design process was much easier on your website and the fact that it can get here quickly by being made here helps a lot.

emilyh275
Emily H.
5/8/19

Easy and quick. The process is very user-friendly. Have not seen the product yet, but it looks good.

I'm sure they are a legit company but they do scam their customers. They took my money even though they did not give me what I ordered. Poor quality is acceptable.

By Autumn M.
Questions? Get answers from the imprint.com staff and other customers.

7 Photos for imprint.com