Review of imprint.com

Tel: 1-877-508-4569

stacym251
Stacy M.
8/16/19

Overall satisfaction with our products. A few minor issues in the beginning, but customer service was attentive and responsive.

cameronc89
Cameron C.
8/16/19

The site said the cutoff time for rush orders was 10am CST, but the rush price went up just before 3am CST.

shar3
Sha R.
8/16/19

So far it's been good! I liked that you noticed it was being shipped elsewhere and made sure it was legit! I can appreciate that! My wedding is in Wisconsin and I don't want to ship things twice!
Thanks

judithw131
Judith W.
8/15/19

The telephone agents were extremely helpful. I was very happy with the fans in both quality and beauty. I have received many complements. Will use them again.

jackilynb
Jackilyn B.
8/15/19

i ordered 12 and received about 20 because a lot of them were very off centered or not straight i do appreciate the extras since they were not printed right but i could only use about 10 of them.

veronicar96
Veronica R.
8/15/19

Haven't received the finished product yet, but so far customizing a product was pretty straight forward. Lots of cool fonts and colors to choose from.

eloiseb3
Eloise B.
8/15/19

easy to use website. I needed to edit my order and that was easily done without having to start all over

tianek
Tiane K.
8/15/19

There isn't the design ability I would have liked - no way to put a background color on only part of the text, but it was good enough.

davidr1446
David R.
8/14/19

It was great service. We needed to increase our production from 30 to 50, and customer service took care of it no problem even though it initially didn't look like it could be done. That was cool.

shanells
8/13/19

I approved my proof on Friday, it is now Tuesday and my order is still on hold. I paid the additional 15% to have them produced "same day" which would have been Friday when the proof was approved. They refuse to give me a refund for the extra money I spent on the rush production and still have not produced my materials. I asked the customer service rep to send me an email in writing promising delivery by 8/14 and his email he sent read:
"Dear Customer,

we will try our level best to meet your deadline date of 8/14.

Thank you."

This is definitely not assuring I will get my order by tomorrow. I asked for a supervisor and nobody was on the floor to take my call. So he stated I would get a call back. I'll hold my breath. If you are looking for a company who stands behind their promises on delivery time, I would shop elsewhere!

darlenef43
Darlene F.
8/13/19

This is my 2nd order with imprint. I ordered products last year and was very pleased. Website is easy to use.

aries15
Arie S.
8/13/19

The ordering process was fundamentally good, but flowing from one area to another was a little cumbersome.

catharineh4
Catharine H.
8/12/19

EASY, QUICK. The koozies were very nice. Everyone loved them. I ordered the color orange. They did come as orange - but a funny shade of orange.

deborahr336
Deborah R.
8/12/19

We liked being able to see our design on the fan and are anxious to see what our uploaded logo design looks like on the can cooler.

deborahs421
Deborah S.
8/11/19

Website was easy to follow to order. Items arrived before delivery date. All looks great, completely satisfied.
Thanks you.

carlal64
Carla L.
8/11/19

I was a little concerned because tracking was not clear. Also these coasters were expensive and super duper thin. Almost like heavyweight paper not the thick kind. The design was great!

abigailb54
Abigail B.
8/10/19

It hasn't been easy with the timed checkout thing counting down, and we missed free shipping by 3 hours due to 10am cut-off.

scottf307
Scott F.
8/9/19

The website was supper user friendly and the example of what I was ordering was really accurate to what I received. It was delivered early and was exactly what we need. I'm a High School teacher and got these for some of the students here. They love them and use them all the time.

yvettet37
Yvette T.
8/9/19

It would be really great if you could save your designs. We're all called to do so many things on any given day. Sometimes I cannot sit down and finish a whole design from start to order in one day. But I risk losing my design if my computer restarts or something.

raymondm133
Raymond M.
8/9/19

Very easy to use and always quality wristbands. I have never been disappointed with the wristbands and have placed multiple orders.

alank156
8/8/19

Order states 3 days production, 5 days delivery. then when I called they said at least 3 weeks production, at least 2 weeks delivery. Said I would need to give them more money to do less then that.

adams602
Adam S.
8/7/19

Initially I received feedback that my image was too complicated, and I attempted to reach out to fix that but was told my order had shipped already. However when I got my coasters, they were perfect. I'm not sure why I had gotten that initial message, but it worked out fine in the end.

michaelb2234
Michael B.
8/7/19

The self design page is too hard to get to. Also no way to repeat a sign and make modifications for the next sign. Not obvious how to select colors. Have to order one stand at a time rather than all at once.

dand381
Dan D.
8/7/19

kinda quirky, had to keep changing my shipping estimates on each item because I used a credit card with a different zip code.

glennc121
Glenn C.
8/6/19

It was quick and easy, but one thing I would change is when you enter wrap-around text on a pin that it shows what it looks like when it is wrapped around.

Legit company with false production time and delivery time promises.

By Shanell S.

their chat icon takes 20 minutes to get an answer. You can get a customer service rep on the line if you call, but the call takes 20 minutes to get an answer because they have to put you on hold to check with their production team on timelines. If you ask for a supervisor you are told there are none on the floor to take your call.

By Shanell S.
Questions? Get answers from the imprint.com staff and other customers.

9 Photos for imprint.com