Review of imprint.com

Tel: 1-877-508-4569

karenh329
Karen H.
3/20/19

It was great. The only thing , I would have liked to go back and checked everything before I placed my order. I thought I would be getting an email confirmation of my order.

sharryb
Sharry B.
3/19/19

That was the EASIEST to design and order. Less than 5 minutes start to finish! Impressivle! The customer service is outstanding and so helpful to ensure your order is correct.
Highly recomended!

danar132
Dana R.
3/19/19

Ordered on the website. Had to keep going back and changing little details, then re-enter everything. No information gets stored. Sorry I have two zip codes.

barryg99
Barry G.
3/16/19

The service tech I chatted with was very professional and knowledgable and completely answered my questions. My signs arrived ahead of schedule and looked exactly as shown online. I would definitely order from imprint.com again!

scottm297
Scott M.
3/15/19

I could not view the graphic design on my previous order. There's a button to do so, but it doesn't work.

davids1181
David S.
3/15/19

The interface and selecting of the products I wanted was easy. I liked that I could see pricing in real time.

lisas791
Lisa S.
3/15/19

Quick and Easy. Found it very user friendly to add my own touch and personalization to your pre-designed templates.

shannont75
Shannon T.
3/13/19

Figuring out how to get text with a picture on the balloon was a little tricky, but once I realized how it was pretty easy.

frankl388
Frank L.
3/12/19

SO far its been ok I hope I get a call or email back to make sure my sign is ok, I ordered from online before and got something totally different however visaprint online at no charge sent me what i asked for and ever since had great experience. I hope this online experience is better if not the same.

pauls664
Paul S.
3/11/19

Website was easy to use. Design assist was great. Just upload an idea for your design and they will help make it happen. It was fast and they won't start your offer until you approve the design. I chose to have items rushed. They were made on on my door step within a few days. Love how fast and easy this was. And don't forget price. Compared to other places I looked, Imprint had the best price.

susanag16
Susana G.
3/11/19

Should update site options. When designing the shot glasses, you give the option of both fill colors and outline colors. However, you do not allow that for printing. It's misleading.

lindap555
Linda P.
3/8/19

Your site is very user friendly and when I had a question your Chat button person gave excellent help.

jamest594
James T.
3/7/19

I was very happy with the service, the speed and the quality of the final product. The only setback, which is certainly not the fault of Imprint, was the the email for verification of the design went to my Junk folder, but someone from Imprint called me and asked me to look in the Junk folder and respond.

joser272
Jose R.
3/6/19

Leah (chat representative) was very nice; however, I spoke with someone named Tim at the Houston, TX office, which truly should not be on the phones. He was unwilling to assist and refused to connect me to a supervisor or take my information to provide to a manager call back. He was not helpful at all. On top of that, I think we should specify in your website the services that are excluded from the FREE shipping, FREE rush and no hidden fees from your TODAY ONLY promotion. This could be considered deceptive practice for marketing purposes. I hope the final product ordered is correct and we are pleased with your final services.

annj53
Ann J.
3/6/19

The process was easy, except for the uploading of art. It wasn't clear how we should lay out the art...

eleanorl23
Eleanor L.
3/5/19

prices are awesome - weddings are so expensive and wedding favors like koozies are such a fun little touch but its hard to do it in the end because you have already spent so much on the big wedding stuff. love that I was able to afford to do this.

mariannem52
Marianne M.
3/5/19

there was no place for "notes" in the shipping and I wanted to create an account before ordering and I could not.

caitlina12
Caitlin A.
3/4/19

Products were great and they came on schedule. Would be great to get an order confirmation and shipping emails.

patsya10
Patsy A.
3/4/19

Have ordered from several times. Always Professional. Always extremely helpful in getting the right product for the occasion.

rebeccas426
Rebecca S.
3/4/19

very disappointing experience. banner at top promised free shipping and rush, which would not apply to my cart but no explanation. tried to chat to get info, but no one showed up. called the phone, service rep was very hard to understand (thick accent) and didn't know what was going on - he gave me an even higher quote than the website. chat guy finally showed up and said the banner promotion didn't apply to certain things -- but there was no explanation or info about that. what an enormous waste of my time, and misleading promotional marketing on your website! ended up ordering because i needed this size, but won't use your site again.

rosalies22
Rosalie S.
3/4/19

The website is easy to use but I was rather disappointed that it said free shipping at the top of the page and it actually isn't free shipping on the signs. I think it was misleading.

jamesl824
James L.
3/3/19

The website has lost my information TWICE now. I am also a returning customer and when I called they could not find my account

erinh142
Erin H.
3/3/19

I love that it updates the price as you add or change items, easy step by step instructions on how to make your product.

belindah30
Belinda H.
3/1/19

It said shipping would be free. I had to call in to find out if shipping was actually free. That;s when I found out it was only free if I ordered 100 or more items. I couldn't find that info anywhere on the website.

cjm37
Cj M.
2/28/19

Would like to be able to save a work in process. Bummer to need to redo if you dont have the time to finish

Questions? Get answers from the imprint.com staff and other customers.

5 Photos for imprint.com