Review of MOO.COM

Tel: +1 401-519-7216
example@moo.com

annel151
1/22/19

Simply a great product - my business cards were created by them - and I am very happy with the cards, the design and ordering process, customer service and the user friendly website

maxl44
7/24/18

Customer service was just great, they send me another in case copy of my cards as i make a small mistake on the order. They reviewed and send me another copy without any charge. Also, the quality of my prints is just awesome.
So happy i will buy again.

sergeym20
5/2/16

Affordable, quality printed products, nice easy to use interface. Thank you!

donnaf19
9/19/15

First of all the quality of their products is extraordinary. Not cheap - too bad because every time I give a business card out it causes a stir and everyone around me wants one even though they have no reason to ask for my card. Oh well. I'll just keep ordering!

This week I placed a business card order and was told I'd have it by Wednesday. Good thing because I'm leaving for a conference on Thursday and these cards were ordered specifically for that reason. I got an email saying they wouldnt arrive until Friday. Too late. I called customer service. (I found the number easily on the website and they are open until 9:00 PM eastern - that's a rarity in itself.) A very nice guy named Rob assured me he'd make this right and he did. He place another order for me, rushed the printing and the shipping so I'd get it on Tuesday. He assured me there would be no charge and made me feel like his only goal was my happiness. As so often happens in lesser companies, customer service personnel lack the authority to actually provide any kind of meaningful service. Moo.com hires smart and engaging people, allows them to use their judgement, and thinks about the customer before their silly bureaucracies. High quality products paired with equally high quality service? Thanks Moo.com you've won my loyalty forever!

Tip for consumers: The higher quality (upgraded) paper for the business cards is worth the added expense. People will be impressed when you give them your card.

Questions? Get answers from the MOO.COM staff and other customers.

MOO.COM?