Review of Pro World Inc

961 Bethel Avenue
Pennsauken, NJ 8110, US

dessiec2
3/20/19

Pro World delivers great products that I use for my hand made business. I purchase glitter and dye sublimation ink for my products. I highly recommend purhcasing your supplies from Pro World.

The best thing about purchasing from Pro World is the Rewards program and FREE shipping on siser glitter over $59. I could buy locally and not have to wait on usps to deliver but the savings is well worth it!

maureenc107
Maureen C.
3/6/19

Thank you for your prompt delivery of my order. Accurate and the transfers are lovely. The transfers look really nice online but they are even better in person. I have already packed the transfers to take with me back to Canada so no pictures as yet.

deloresl10
2/7/19

Exactly what I ordered - and great price - but, that wait !! Especially on stock transfers (which should be ready to ship ??) other than that if you have time to wait there's a good economical selection of transfers available !

robins391
1/28/19

Printer does beautiful work! Instructions leave a great deal to be desired. It would help to have step by step photos, and instructions in layman terms. I felt like I needed an interpreter to figure it out.

jillaynd
1/28/19

We received this pretty quickly and the machine is beautiful! We got the Hotronix 16x20 Fusion IQ heat press and I am in love! it is so easy to use.. it is like a dream!

jessicah352
12/27/18

Pro World has been very great to shop with, but I received a laser alignment for christmas as a gift, and it does not work.. One of the laser eye is out and seems to be a short in the electrical system.. i called pro world to see if i can exchange and they tell me i need to talk to hotronix..

Response from Matt C., Pro World Inc Representative
Hi Jessica, Since Hotronix is the manufacturer of the laser alignment system - they would be able to help resolve the issue you are having, or send a replacement system if needed. Please let us know if you were not able to receive a resolution. Sorry for any inconvenience.
christiner180
christine R.
12/23/18

website has a problem with hacking. checkout won't let me use my points for order. took a week for order.maybe christmas slowing it down.

Response from Matt C., Pro World Inc Representative
Hi Christine, Thank you for your recent order and speaking with our representative today. Glad we could clear up the 'hacking' issue you mentioned. We feel trying a different internet browser like chrome or firefox will allow the pages to load with more ease. Unfortunately, we do see some delays in USPS shipments around the holidays. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.
ellac52
12/17/18

The original shipment had a few hic ups but the customer service department was on top of it right away. All have been received now and I love everything.

hectoro17
12/4/18

I bought the 3D vacuum heat press, however, the timing function does not work and the machine wont heat up to 190 degrees in the second try... dont know what else to say I expect a refund...

marshae11
12/3/18

I wasn't able to use my coupon with Black Friday sale. Wasn't much of a sale. :( I ordered it and my package got rerouted somehow and I didn't get until following week!

Response from Danielle B., Pro World Inc Representative
Hi Marsha, I looked into your recent order on 11/19, and it seems that the black friday coupon was applied along with some reward points. We shipped the order on 11/19, and unfortunately the post office did take a bit of time to deliver to you. Sorry for any inconvenience the delay may have caused.
lauraf209
11/28/18

We recieved our order within 3 days of placing the order. The product is awesome.....and any time I've had issues, they have been quickly resolved. Definitely will continue doing business with this company!

ashraa
11/20/18

I am always pleased with the products purchased thus far. I have just purchased some new items will be the first time trying them out. I will let you guys know the out come based on the feed back I get from my customers.

angelaf140
11/17/18

Items are awesome we use pro world all the time easy to use the web site easy to order items when I have questions they are a phone call or a click away. They have all material that you need and Iblive there specials

bethh152
11/15/18

I ordered some heat transfers from pro world for the first time like I have from other companies, what I didn't know was all the fabulous fun that I get with my purcgase!!!! Loved the email with the detailed instructions on how to transfer each item successfully!!! Love all the live videos that will expand my love of heat transfer and so much more!!!! Love Pro Workd! It is a place where the creative me can run wild!!!!

jefferyd26
11/13/18

This company is the best. This company rocks for sure. I love this company. I will order my products from nowhere but Pro World Incorporated the best in the industry

brookep29
11/13/18

Easy transaction, great prices, great customer service. Will purchase more . Love the quality and I instructions provided with each purchase

allisonh92
11/7/18

If I have question about a product, Pro World gives me an answer or they have a video on the product.

markc702
11/6/18

Everything else is great. I have not used everything yet. I have used the press machine and works great. I have done some jobs nice and quick.

susans871
11/6/18

Very quick shipping and products, buy many things from here. Love their custom artwork dept also does excellent work

debbied169
10/27/18

Great company. I have always received my in stock order in just a few days and in a year only once have I had an order on backorder.

kemare
10/15/18

The best company to work with they or fast and also they keep up with there word so people make sure you work with them because they will make you happy. I know I am they or helping me make money thanks to you proworld.com for helping me make my life happy

terryr145
10/14/18

Heat transfers worked great and look great, also provided good instructions on applying the transfers.

tammies27
9/23/18

My vinyl arrived with no wrinkles and the package was in good condition. There was a time when the wrong box was used during packaging and the edges of my vinyl transfers were wrinkled.

charlesp243
9/20/18

Got intouch with customer service they said they will send out replacement asap. If they do that I will be updating my review.

ericac87
9/17/18

First time ordering from Pro World and am definantly planning to order again. My local vinyl source went out of business and completely left me in a bind with orders. I reached out to pro world and they devlieverd! So thankful I found them!

We are not the same company.

By Matt C., Pro World Inc Representative

Hi, please contact us by email or phone, as we are unsure the software and product you are asking about. Thank you - service@proworldinc.com

By Matt C., Pro World Inc Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Pro World Inc staff and other customers.

9 Photos for Pro World Inc