Review of Jeulia

Tel: 1-888-219-8158
service@jeulia.com

karene301
2/17/19

The ring that I purchased is absolutely stunning! I love it. It looks even better in person than it did online. It fits perfectly and arrived within a couple of days from ordering. Thank you for this beautiful piece of jewelry. I'll be visiting your website again.

annam497
2/16/19

I was so disappointed with the quality of this ring set that I threw them away in the garbage!...I was so disappointed with the quality of this ring set that I threw them away in the garbage!

jamiem282
2/16/19

I purchased one item for a gift and because I bought it on my phone quickly during the black friday sales I did not see but they added two "greatly discounted gifts" without permission. It was just added to my bill and I only saw it in my bill I received in my email. I emailed them immediately and they never took it off and am still dealing with their customer service. I never got the items but they refuse to refund me for the items they never sent me and that I never even wanted in the first place. Do not bother buying from them, quality isn't great and if you aren't satisfied you are never going to get what you want. Has been over 5 months and still have gotten no where.

kendallc27
2/15/19

Dealing with Jeulia is what it feels like to get robbed. Might as well have set fire to my money. Customer service is non existent. Prepare for months of being ignored and to end up with nothing.

marya895
2/15/19

My ring is flawless! Better than I expected. It was delivered in 3 days. I cannot wait to show my friends.

jo107
2/12/19

I got my orders today which was fast. But one of the item is missing. My invoice says 3 items but only got 2. When I checked the tracker, was shocked as it's originating from China . So I got worried specially reading those negative comments. So I got the items the next day and noticed the ring is missing. The earrings I got are not bad but dunno if they's really silver . I emailed them regarding the missing ring and all I got was it was being reviewed. So I thought maybe they do not understand and had them translated in chinese and sent it again but still no reply. Well what can you expect . Anyway, it's ok since the ring is a welcome gift . I thought that they only want to attract customers with the welcome gift (Jeulia commemorative ring) to buy their jewelleries.

cynthiah208
2/12/19

I have bought many pieces of jewelry from Jeulia, over 10 pieces. If your jewelry comes ssexpectef snd is the right size and right piece, you are fine. Although I am concerned about the durability of the jewelry down the road. I had a ring customized - it took forever to get the ring, I have now sent the same ring in for repair, the rose gold has all changed to silver. I was promised a 7 day repair. It's now been over a month. I have tried to call, only to be put on hold over an 8 and never spoke to anyone. I have tried to chat - no response to any messages. I have emailed numerous messsges and never received an answer where my ring is. So if you're willing to pay the money, order what you want just remember you will never get your money back. Their warranty is completely invalid

Cynthia Hurte

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Cynthia - We're so sorry about the way your issue was handled. Providing you with the best shopping experience is very important to us, so we always try our best to respond to support requests as quickly as possible. But due to the high volume of support requests we receive before Valentine's Day, sometimes we fail to properly respond to a few. But we won't neglect your requests and will try to give you the best possible service. Soon we will send you an email to solve your problem. Please kindly check your email-box. Hope this helps.
luannh10
2/12/19

I have made at LEAST 15 attempts to contact customer service. I don't think it's even in the states because communication is also an issue. My very first successful contact , I informed them that I wanted a refund rather than a store credit. The customer service rep said" let me encourage you to a store credit" I replied that I wanted refund to original payment source. Paypal. They made me upload pics of the product (for what purpose, I'm not sure) I followed all their tedious return policies and they STILL only issued me a store credit. Why would I like the product any better again? It's small and looks cheap. They make it a nightmare to discourage you from a refund. I can't express how much they suck and I encourage you to learn from my mistake. I will continue to get them the reviews they deserve until I am refunded my money. Simply put, they are a SCAM.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi LuAnn - We sincerely apologize for your bad experience of this order. Per our records, you applied for the self-service return on our website on Jan 19 and chose the option of the refund in form of store credit. Please understand that as our website clearly state(https://www.jeulia.com/30-day-return-policy.html), if you want the refund to be issued to your original payment account, please contact one of Jeulia representatives to get an authorization. Since you didn't get the authorization and had shipped back the ring to our warehouse on Jan 20, we have issued the store credit to your account on Feb 7. We have conversed regarding this issue via ticket on Feb 7, that was the first time you contacted us and the whole process of your return was finished already, so we are unable to repeat the refund. Hope for your understanding.
georgeg340
2/11/19

This company is a major disappointment! My wife & I have purchased quite a few pieces of jewelry from them~ we've kept a couple of pieces and we've returned a couple of pieces~ requesting refunds. All items were returned with tags, before the 30 day deadline & by UPS which was quite costly. We purchased and returned i. Good faith and this company denied us a refund ~ offered store credit ~ and did not give us anything. In my eyes Jeulia has stolen $190 from my wife & I...GeorgeG

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi George - We are so sorry we disappointed you. We make every attempt to satisfy every customer's requests. Because we would hate to lose you as a customer, we would like to offer you the store credit. But if you want to get the refund to your original account, we won't neglect your request and will try to give you the best possible service. Please continue to work with customer service - we'll work to resolve whatever inconvenience this has caused you.
claytonj19
2/11/19

I've been try to contact this company for 3 days now..
My order has not shipped and want to cancel it, and you get no response or reply. I want a full refund and they just ignore you.
Please do not shop here its a scam..

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Clayton - Please understand that all our items are made-to-order, usually, the order requires 7-9 working days to do processing before it's shipped out, we do have this information on the product page before you check out. Per our records, you placed the order on Feb 9 and it was shipped out already on Feb 12, we have sent you the tracking details via email, please kindly check your email box. If you have any more questions, please feel free to contact us.
sachad8
2/11/19

In love with this and excellent quality i will definitely recommend buying this all tho if your fingures are like mine an 8 fits perfectly in the back but in front a 8.5 i will said you go just with half size more

sandyc175
2/11/19

Ring set is beautiful. More beautiful than I expected. A little big for my finger and a half size smaller would probably be to small, so I guess I will try a ring guard. Hope that works.

crystalt63
2/11/19

I love my rings, this is my second purchase and I am not disappointed, I would only add the main stone is a bit gaudy due to size I love the detail and Really do love the ring just would look more realistic if the middle stone was a bit smaller, I will proudly wear it and recommend Jeulia to all my friends and family

marcial53
2/10/19

I have tried to exchange an item and it has been a nightmare. Now they won't respond. I liked the product but the customer service doesn't make it worth it.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
We feel awful upon hearing this Marcia. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. Please understand that due to the high volume of support requests we receive before Valentine's day so our colleagues may reply to you a bit late, but we won't neglect your requests. As a result, the issue has been resolved and the ring in new size will be shipped back to you soon. Sorry that it took so much time and effort. Please let us know if there is anything else that you need help with.
tonyak28
2/10/19

The email said I should have recieved it but I have not. I'm not sure what to do now except ask for a refund. I cant afford to spend over 100 and not recieve anything.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Tonya - I understand your frustration and am sorry for the unhappy experience. But please don't worry, there are a few things that can successfully find your package. Rest assured that our customer service team will reach out to you soon and help you resolve this issue.
betsyw28
2/9/19

This ring far surpassed my expectations.
Pictures do not do the quality and beauty justice.
I was on the fence for a long time, now that I have it on my finger, I don't know why I waited so long.
I hope this company likes me, because they are stuck with me for life as a customer!!!
I've already ordered my 2nd piece and can't wait, thank you Jeulia!!!

Tip for consumers: Pictures don’t do the jewelry justice.
Buy, you won’t be disappointed.

rosemarier22
2/9/19

I love the ring!!! It is my birthstone, and it arrived today!!! On my birthday!!!! I am absolutely 100% pleased!!! Will order again!!!

johnf867
2/9/19

I got for my wife, Valentine's day. I believe she will be be very happy. Was happy with the service and time that it came. Thank you. John Fitzpatrick

lindat352
2/9/19

I am absolutely so happy with this ring . it is gorgeous and I have shown it off to my friends. I wish I made it in sapphire. I love it. U guys rock. Keep it up.

sharonb471
2/8/19

DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a bridal set. The ring looked like it had a plastic coating over the metal and the stones looked like paste. When I followed the procedure to ask for instructions about how to return the ring, it took about 8 emails to get them to give me the address. After getting the address, they kept sending emails offering store credit or an exchange rather than a refund. I kept saying No, I want the promised refund. After 16 emails, I finally threatened to report them to the BBB if they did not refund my money the next day. I have had no more communication from them. Now I have no ring and no refund. BTW, the transaction in my bank statement lists a payment to a Chinese company, not "Jeulia".

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Sharon - We are so sorry for the unhappy experience happened on you. We have no way of figuring out what happened without your order number. We would like to turn this around, could you please send us a private message with the order number? Anyway, we will try our best to improve our service and I believe that your questions will be finally resolved. If you have any other questions or suggestions, please feel free to mail us at service@jeulia.com.
stacyd94
2/6/19

I have ordered and still have not received. I have tried calling, email and messaging multiple times. I get NO response except automated crap.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Stacy - We sincerely apologize for your bad experience of this order. We have many support requests waiting for response so our colleagues may reply to you a bit late, but we won't neglect your requests and we are working hard to reply the messages one by one, your patience will be appreciated. And please know that the orders require 9-15 working days to do processing before it’s shipped out, we do have this information on the page of each product and you also can see this time in the confirmation email. Rest assured that we are trying our best to get orders delivered on time.
rebeccam426
2/6/19

The picture on the website does not do it justice. I have never had a bad experience with your company and very easy to order from.

stephaniel233
2/6/19

I ordered a bridal set and it is beautiful. It was delivered quickly and is a nice piece of jewelry. I am so excited.

janicez9
2/6/19

Love this ring. Better than it's picture. Am thinking about ordering another one. This is my second ring and both are beautiful.

karlab58
2/5/19

I have been trying for a week to return a ring I purchased, they just keep sending me emails that say that they are reviewing my order, the ring looks like it came from a toy vending machine, I have done everything they asked me to do in order to return but they won't send me the address!! DO NOT ORDER From this company!!

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Karla - We truly care about our customers getting the right product fit, so we’ll process your request for a return right away. Keep in mind, however, it can take up to a few days to process a refund request. Cause all the items are inspected for signs of wear or damage prior to any return, we have asked to send us the picture of the item you received for a verification. If your request is approved, you can expect the return instructions to be sent to your email box within 3-5 working days. If you have any other problems or requests, you can reach us at email.
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I got mine, boyfriend ordered as a gift and got it more than a month later.... returned it for repair, missing a stone and now I get the same run around and haven't seen my ring since the end of October

By Kimber E.

Their photography is really good. The product looks awesome in pictures on their site. Way better than what you actually end up receiving. Of course we should know better than to expect high quality for such low prices so again, the old adage remains true. You get what you pay for.

By Cheryl J.

This site is all scam. Don't order anything from here.

By K R.

The California address and contact information appears to be a "front" to make them sound like a legitimate company, but those who have gotten shipping confirmation show they are in fact shipping from China. My husband had money taken out of his account as soon as he purchased something, and thought it was being shipped from California to New Mexico but when he tries to check the status he gets a message that the "order could not be found". Buyer beware!

By Andrea H.

DONOT order anything from this company at all

By Levi S.

Need to contact the Better Business Bureau and others need to do same and get this place shut down

By Kimber M.

It took a bit to get mine after my husband kept emailing them till they finally replied. Ordered the skull engagement ring and I must say it was worth the wait it is beautiful. Only down side is it's supposed to be rhodium plated which is supposed to help it with not getting scratches but I bump the bottom of it and it's starting to come off already which is definitely a disappointment. Now you can see the silver peeking through ) :

By Stephanie f.

I did a whois.et search and this is what I got. I was curious too. Personally I am going to pass but do with this info what you want. Whois Server Version 2.0 Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net for detailed information. Domain Name: JEULIA.COM Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 633 Whois Server: whois.dns.com.cn Referral URL: http://www.dns.com.cn Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 01-dec-2014 Creation Date: 01-dec-2014 Expiration Date: 01-dec-2019

By Nicole M.

I've had mine for about a month. It was rose gold. Almost all of the coloring has worn off and the metal is so soft, it's really banged up and has tons of scratches all over it. When you get the package, they have value listed as $20.00. It's so beyond junk.

By Tara R.

The rhodium plating on your ring should definitely last longer than a year. Although having said that, if the base colour of the silver has a really black colour to it, then you might start to see the silver colour coming through at the base of the ring, before the end of the first year. Normally you should expect the plating to last 2-3 years.

By Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Jeulia staff and other customers.

Jeulia?