Review of Jeulia

Tel: 1-888-219-8158
service@jeulia.com

susanw527
5/17/19

Don't let the pictures deceive you!!! Buyer beware!!!! What you see is NOT what you get!!!!! Not easy to make returns either, VERY difficult to deal with!

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Susan. I apologize for the poor experience you've had with us. Our goal is to make sure that our customers have a great shopping experience, so we offer a 30-day return & exchange policy. Per our records, our colleague has conversed with you via Live Chat and tried to help you return, however, you refused to send us the picture of the item you received for verification, the condition of the ring is not available to be confirmed so that we can't proceed. It would have been helpful if you can send us a clear picture of your ring with size tag attached via email, we will gladly process the return request once we get the picture.
mandyb62
5/17/19

I ordered a size to small but that was my mistake. It runs true to size and was so beautiful that I returned it and ordered a size up. I compared it to my real wedding set and couldn't tell the difference between the diamond in mine and the stone. I use it for travel and everyday use so that my real set doesn't get lost or stolen. It's absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

dariel
5/17/19

I would love this ring over the worthless diamonds, I will not buy into the lie, man made are worth it though, your jewelry is amazing, hoping to one day purchase a band to match.

blluem
5/17/19

I am impressed with the ring and with the overall customer service!I purchased 3 items from this store in the past 3 months and I do not regret it and will probably come back for more :)Thank You

sdd4
5/17/19

It's absolutely STUNNING and EXACTLY what I wanted!!!! Jeulia is very easy to work with and will make sure you love your piece! We are in the process of making my next design!

sharalynnh
5/17/19

The earring jackets and bracelet are absolutely gorgeous. The packaging is really nice and classy. I'm thrilled with my purchase.

mantzelnl
5/17/19

The ring is absolutely beautiful. The business staff was exceptionally helpful in dealing with some shipping complications that came up from my end. Very fast responses to questions as well. Couldn't imagine having a better experience as a buyer.

aaronh210
5/17/19

I sent my ring back for a large size and I was so worried that I couldn't have it for my wedding. But I've received my ring and am very pleased with it. Thanks for all you help on the return and new shipment.Have a nice day

wendyd142
5/17/19

I own a jeulia ring. I have worn it everyday for 2 years. It gets wet constantly. It still looks as beautiful as the day I got it

cathym323
5/16/19

This ring set is so much more than I expected... I wasn't expecting too much for the price. While when I saw them I love them I don't want to take them off. I promise if you like this set don't doubt yourself just order them if I would have went with my first instinct I would have missed out on this amazing set.

travisg70
5/16/19

Received this set today. It is just a little big & I might return for half size smaller. Love that half sizes are offered!!.....so many companies do not offer that option.

jessical565
5/16/19

I purchased the picture ring for my daughter's birthday. It's so beautiful with quality craftsmanship! Very happy with this purchase.

deborahm381
5/16/19

Love, love, love! Fast replies to any messages and excellent quality. Definitely getting my wedding bands from jeulia

katiek123
5/16/19

I have 2 bridal sets from Jeulia now and they are both gorgeous. I have had jewelers ask about them and they complimented on how beautiful they were and the excellent craftsmanship. My first set is 4 years old. I lost alot of small stones on my band and one on the main ring but that is my own fault. I have a bad habit of tapping my hand on the gear shift to music when I drive lol

angelam479
5/16/19

The size was hard to find elsewhere and the delivery was prompt. The detail of craftsmanship was awesome but the fact that it was the perfect fit made every day. Thank you.

nataliea62
5/16/19

I couldn't believe how beautiful this set is! I truly wasn't expecting much for the incredibly low price. I love it and intend to wear it full time and not repair my wedding ring. The flat bottom which is a wonderful design. High quality, beautiful stones. I'm thrilled.

juanitaf22
5/16/19

Love it, love it love it! Received it today and it is absolutely beautiful. Fits like a dream. I will definitively order from this company again. I am so happy with this purchase.

jeanned57
5/16/19

Oh wonderful! I receive this ring in time, it is just very beautiful, the stone is very clear. Thanks so much for your help, very kind of customer service.

kristenr65
5/16/19

Beautiful ring, I recieve many compliments and most people have no idea it is not a diamond. Love this ring.

lindam1054
5/16/19

It's very pretty....The stones are AAA quality, & superb color from quality facets. Don't hesitate to buy.

dianes435
5/16/19

I love these rings. Sparkly and classy. My wedding bands were stolen and these were supposed to be a temp replacement but I'm considering just keeping these.

patriciag369
5/16/19

Love it!! It is very similar to my wedding set but I use this one in situations where it may get lost or damaged, such as on vacation. I have had many compliments!

amandag242
5/16/19

I just received my ring set, AND I LOVE IT! the size was right and its just so beutiful. its perfect!

andyf86
5/16/19

I picked a gorgeous ring . It turned up before it was even due opened the ring proposed to my now fiancé she fell in love with the ring brilliant

janieg7
5/16/19

Breathtaking & Apsoluty Gorgeous they Sparkle like real Diamonds. I can't wait to wear them. TY Truly

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I got mine, boyfriend ordered as a gift and got it more than a month later.... returned it for repair, missing a stone and now I get the same run around and haven't seen my ring since the end of October

By Kimber E.

This site is all scam. Don't order anything from here.

By K R.

Their photography is really good. The product looks awesome in pictures on their site. Way better than what you actually end up receiving. Of course we should know better than to expect high quality for such low prices so again, the old adage remains true. You get what you pay for.

By Cheryl J.

The California address and contact information appears to be a "front" to make them sound like a legitimate company, but those who have gotten shipping confirmation show they are in fact shipping from China. My husband had money taken out of his account as soon as he purchased something, and thought it was being shipped from California to New Mexico but when he tries to check the status he gets a message that the "order could not be found". Buyer beware!

By Andrea H.

DONOT order anything from this company at all

By Levi S.

Need to contact the Better Business Bureau and others need to do same and get this place shut down

By Kimber M.

i had mine for a year and it is totally misshapen. i am not sure because it is silver and that may be a soft metal, but i am very disappointed overall.

By SUSAN S.

It took a bit to get mine after my husband kept emailing them till they finally replied. Ordered the skull engagement ring and I must say it was worth the wait it is beautiful. Only down side is it's supposed to be rhodium plated which is supposed to help it with not getting scratches but I bump the bottom of it and it's starting to come off already which is definitely a disappointment. Now you can see the silver peeking through ) :

By Stephanie f.

The rhodium plating on your ring should definitely last longer than a year. Although having said that, if the base colour of the silver has a really black colour to it, then you might start to see the silver colour coming through at the base of the ring, before the end of the first year. Normally you should expect the plating to last 2-3 years.

By Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative

I did a whois.et search and this is what I got. I was curious too. Personally I am going to pass but do with this info what you want. Whois Server Version 2.0 Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net for detailed information. Domain Name: JEULIA.COM Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 633 Whois Server: whois.dns.com.cn Referral URL: http://www.dns.com.cn Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 01-dec-2014 Creation Date: 01-dec-2014 Expiration Date: 01-dec-2019

By Nicole M.
Questions? Get answers from the Jeulia staff and other customers.

Jeulia?