Jeulia

2019 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Jeulia has a consumer rating of 4.08 stars from 5,863 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Jeulia also ranks 1st among Custom Jewelry sites.

• I called the customer service number multiple times and yet no one answers.
  • Not only did I get sent the wrong color stone in my engagement ring....it was also nothing like the picture at all.
  • Multiple emails to resize wedding band unanswered.
How would you rate Jeulia?

“In love with my ring!”

Brianna M.
4/9/20

My old engagement ring broke in half so I was in search for a new one. I came across jeulia and fell in love. I was very hesistant but took the plunge. It came in less than a week with coming from China. This ring feels so sturdy and durable and looks like a totally real diamond. Came with a super nice box and came with free earrings for Mother's Day. Everything about all of it was top notch. I'll definitely be buying again!

“Highly unsatisfied”

Samantha H.
5/13/20

I had my ring for 2 days and the stone fell out. I contacted customer service both online and via phone. I couldn't get anyone to answer the phone, after doing an online repair order I didn't get any confirmation that it went through. I'm highly unsatisfied and I recommend you don't buy from this place. I feel like they just took my money and sent me a fake piece of crap.

Reviews (5,863)

customer service (514) ring (4413) wedding ring (176) wedding band (118) 2 weeks (60) 3 days (58) beautiful ring (283) order (2013) 30 days (48) 2 rings (46) center stone (44) great quality (105)
briannam78
April 9th, 2020
chloed49
June 3rd, 2020
My partner surprised me with a ring from Jeulia and I absolutely love it! Gorgeous colours, fits perfectly and they do so many lovely jewellery on their website. Only fault was it took 3/4 weeks for delivery but overall, so made up it's finally here.
samanthah277
May 13th, 2020
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Samantha. We're so sorry for your bad experience with our product. We carefully inspect all products before shipping, unfortunately, a few defective pieces may sometimes be overlooked. But don’t worry, our goal is to make sure you have a great shopping experience, so we offer 30 days return policy, we will definitely help you repair it. Providing you with the best shopping experience is very important to us, so we always try our best to respond to support requests as quickly as possible. But due to the high volume of support requests we receive, sometimes we fail to properly respond to a few. We know we need to do better and hope you will give us another chance. Please call us 1-888-219-8158 ((10:00 AM -1:00 PM & 2:00 PM- 4:30 PM, Monday - Sunday (PST/PDT) Outside the U.S. and Canada: 001-888.219.8158 (International cell phone roaming charges may apply)) or email us service@jeulia.com to contact our customer service including your order number. Thank you for your valuable feedback.
fideh
May 21st, 2020
Please don't ever purchase from this site ever!!!! I've cried trying to fix this it's so frustrating. I feel defeated and stressed so much because of them. The people that email back don't have a clue of what they are doing. Please save you guys the trouble. I never knew I be crying of how frustrated I was. Always having to correct them. When they should know the information. But NEVER did anything to fix my problem.
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Fide H. Thank you for your review. I understand your frustration, and I am terribly sorry that you had a bad experience with us. I would be very glad to check this and help you. You can be sure that we will do everything in our hands to help and arrange things out. I just ask you to kindly send me your Order Number or any other invoice number so I can locate your order and contact you back.
jennifera491
February 4th, 2020
Absolutely love my Puppy (Snoopy) Heart Cut Sterling Silver ring. Very comfortable to wear and the sparkle is mesmerising. Receive lots of compliments. Highly recommend Jeulia for the fast friendly service.
jessicah673
May 16th, 2020
they have not personally responded to me i placed my order on may 6th paid for 3 day shipping and they just send me an automated email after i sent them several and said its being sent however when i click on tracking info it says no tag has been made yet!!!! so disappointed and unsatisfied!!! I am hoping to get the refund for the express shipping and praying my ring is what i expect!!!!!
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Jessica, thanks for your review. Could you please let us know your order No., so we could help you better? We have not found any order with 3 Day Shipping on May 6th under Jessica H. Please kindly note that 3 Day Shipping is just the shipment time on the way after the order is shipped out. Delivery time= Processing time + Shipping time. The processing time is usually 7-9 business days and it is also shown on our website under the ring size box after you choose the ring size before you place the order, and also in the Order Confirmation Email that we sent to you. Please contact our customer service at service@jeulia.com to check the order status. Thanks in advance.
mikaelab11
May 12th, 2020
My husband wanted to get me a new wedding ring set for our 4th wedding anniversary but 5th year together. I was so impressed with the quality of this ring, and the overall look! I literally smile when I'm driving and it is just sparkling in the sun! If you want to make your woman smile, this is the site to buy from!
nancys1136
May 1st, 2020
• Updated review
I received a friendly email 3 days ago after they saw my Sitejabber review and they then re-opened my account I went to inquire on the site yesterday to see if there were any updates, and once again, I cannot log into the account to contact customer service or fill/check out my claim ticket. No one responds anymore to emails either now. I read many bad reviews here and am upset they charge to make the ring even though it has the tag, is in pristine condition because you never even tried it on and have to get permission to.
They Disabled My Account
April 27th, 2020
• Previous review
I have a problem with Jeulia.com, which is Chinese owned and my account was disabled after emailing 3 or 4 times. They now enabled my account & I'm waiting to see how they handle a full refund if I ship the ring back (I need info on how to from them) or a partial refund if I keep the ring (I have asked them to consider this) or ship my back & they remake it (again, I need to know where to). Everything is intact . Make sure you include any free gift and leave the tag on or else you lose refund.). They have a problem understanding your need and in replying to you in broken English. I ordered previously & was pleased. My ring is lovely & feminine, but the center stone doesn't shine & is too big, looks fake. The side stones are small & very light blue. I wanted aquamarine. It doesn't look like the video ring. I will update as soon as it's handled.
ayinr
January 31st, 2020
The ring is absolutely stunning. Love the quality. The stones shine like crazy!! Everything about it is absolutely beautiful. Customer service was awesome. It took sometime for the ring to arrive (almost 2 weeks) which was expected. But it was all worth the wait. I would definitely visit Jeulia again. Thank you for an amazing experience.
serenityl4
May 24th, 2020
I had ordered my wedding ring and wedding band off of Jeulia's website and was overly happy with the quality of these rings! They are absolutely stunning and just as beautiful (if not more so) than how they are portrayed in their pictures! I would (and have) recommend this site to any and all of my friends and family! I wear my rings proudly.
mariab617
April 8th, 2020
I don't think it's stopped shining or looked dull either. It is truly gorgeous and SO feminine. I just love it!
Whether you love statement earrings, a delicate necklace, charms or bracelets, Jeulia is the best way to accessorize your outfits without breaking the bank.
I will definitely buy more and more!
jeremym693
May 1st, 2020
I placed the order paid 140 for a ring for my wife. Paid though paypal says the purchase was completed then tried to view the order information it takes me back to my car like I never bought it. The money came out of my account and PayPal notified me it was paid then even in PayPal doesn't show in my activity. I just want to know it at least coming and I'm going to recieved the ring.
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Jeremy M, sorry for your bad experience. I guess that you did not log into your account on our website, so there are no orders to show. Besides, once our customer placed an order successfully, they will receive a confirmation email. Could you please try to check your email box including the spam to find more details? If you still can not find your order please click here: https://www.jeulia.com/contact.html to contact our customer service including the Transaction ID, so that we will check with our finance department to try to find your order. No worries, we will help you to solve it.
erinng2
April 20th, 2020
They design the most gorgeous jewelry! My favourite jewelry shop. A selection of prices that suit many different budgets. I trust their jewelry is good quality and safe during covid.
mistys69
April 25th, 2020
I ordered two wedding bands from jeulia last week. Both came quickly and are gorgeous. I have always wanted a band like the one I purchased but never could afford it till I found it on Jeulia. I'm truly in love with my ring as well as my husbands.
hollym247
June 3rd, 2020
Absolutely love the necklace my fiancé got for me, it is so beautiful!!! I will definitely be buying other pieces
am735
May 9th, 2020
I have ordered several rings, a bracelet and necklace from Jeulia. Quality is amazing and the stones are lovely! I get numerous comments on the rings and frankly people like them better than my original bands. The color, clarity and shine cannot be beat. I would highly recommend these products for their value ($$), and the above color etc....You cannot go wrong with Jeulia.
kimw466
January 4th, 2020
I have ordered approximately 5 times, about 7 pieces. The quality is awesome and they ship very quickly. I can't speak to customer service because I've never needed them. I would trust given the quality of the pieces, the professional way in which they are packed for shipment and how speedily they arrive; that it would be good also. KW
soheilz
May 6th, 2020
Horrible company. I ordered an item after I received it I realized its different that what they said. I returned it. instead of refunding me they charged my credit cards for the second time. its been over 4 month that I am going back and forth with them and they have not refund the money. I called the credit card company but Jeulia fabricated story and they dont refunded my money
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Soly, sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. But please kindly note we surely could not charge even a penny from you unless you authorized. There must be some misunderstanding. We are very happy to find out what is the problem and get it solved. With "Soheil", we found several orders, but we are not sure which one is yours. Is your order a bracelet and is the order No 101707887? If yes, please double check your PayPal account or with your bank. The payment was already given back to you in March. If it is not your order, could you please advise your order No? so we could help you better.

If your payment is received, please kindly update this review. Thanks in advance.
rafij2
April 13th, 2020
They have great communication and very prompt replies. We worked out an issue that arose with the postal service and I received my package. The jewelry is beautiful and I look forward to buying from here again!!
kashennab
February 27th, 2020
I ordered my ring over one month now and I have yet to receive my ring or an update. It still says processing 30 days later. I had to purchase another ring from another company, that which I received in two days with regular updates. Please don't buy from this company. I feel like I lost $116.
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. If you could kindly offer us your order No, we will check more details. We are extremely sorry for the delay because of the Spring Festival(our factory is in Hong Kong) is extended unexpectedly. Please believe that we are eager than anyone to get your order ready and shipped out. We promise you never lost any money, our factory are working hard to process and ship parcel now. And i know your will receive it, no worries. Again we apologize and thanks for your patience and understanding.
diannaa26
April 2nd, 2020
In a world where you can't really guarantee what you find on social media to be genuine, it's always a win win when you find a company that exceeds your expectations. So much is photoshopped these days or illegally duplicated that you almost feel hesitant to bother. Two years ago I came across this website and showed my hubby. I expressed how beautiful and authentic the quality seemed. Needless to say my wedding ring was upgraded with one of Jeulia's rings. I can literally be a few feet away or just casually walking by and everyone and I mean everyone compliments my ring. It's to the point that I may even consider hand modeling, lol. One of the best features I can brag about is the quality and non tarnishing factors of the jewelry. I literally never take it off and the stones are still the same as day one. This is a company that will continue to get my money years to come!!
shalondah1
February 27th, 2020
I ordered a ring feb 5. No shipping email. No response to my email inquiring about my order. Fast forward 2 weeks later I did some extensive research and had to post numerous complaints on the JEULIA Facebook page to get a response of some sort. The company is located in China and they are lying to paying customers about the virus and the spring festival. Sadly it's dozens of paying customers like me who are left with no merchandise and no explanation of shipping dates. I wish this company would just tell the truth and give us the real deal with pending orders.
Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience that may have caused. If you could kindly offer us your order No, we will check more details. We are extremely sorry for the delay because of the Spring Festival(our factory is in Hong Kong) is extended unexpectedly. Please believe that we are eager than anyone to get your order ready and shipped out. We promise you will receive your order, our factory are working hard to process and ship parcel now. Again we apologize and thanks for your patience and understanding.
dawnb388
March 8th, 2020
I brought this ring for my husband for our 25th anniversary Great Job Jeulia he loves it and so do I.
andrewm970
May 24th, 2020
Not only did the company customs color a ring for me from blue to green. But it was soooo beautiful my fiancee loves it. Also they got it to me before they said they would in a time where I expected shipping to take a whole lot longer, in comparison to any other online jeweler I've used this is by far the best experience I've had. Thanks again!
olgac64
May 15th, 2020
I ordered my rings on April 29,2020 It is May 15th,2020 and my order is still "processing". There is no number to call so you have to speak to a bunch of manual chat people. They never give you an exact shipment day and i paid $25 extra for 3 day shipping. I will NEVER EVER buy from this website again. Worst experience of my life!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!

Jeulia J. – Jeulia Rep
Hi Olga, sorry for your bad experience. Usually, the processing time is 7-9 working days or 5-10 working days, and it is listed on the product page you will get it after you select the size. I am sorry that you did not notice it. And you paid the 3-day shipping means that once the order was shipped out you will receive it within 3 working days. You can call us1-888-219-8158 ((10:00 AM -1:00 PM & 2:00 PM- 4:30 PM, Monday - Sunday (PST/PDT)). Since you don't offer us the order number here, we can not check more details. You can call us to get the shipping date. Thanks.

This site is all scam. Don't order anything from here.

By K R.
See more answers (17)

My wife received in a week, sent back within 24 hours. Their customer service should you choose to call them is unreal either their is no answer or you get someone with English skills like an infant. You can email them as well expect English translated the same way and single word or short one line answers that don't answer your question. When I emailed I got simple answers like" we real sorry you understand" we no able to refund you understand, thank you etc. you wasted your money sorry to say I went thru PayPal to get my 10 bucks.

By Dorito n.
See more answers (20)

Their photography is really good. The product looks awesome in pictures on their site. Way better than what you actually end up receiving. Of course we should know better than to expect high quality for such low prices so again, the old adage remains true. You get what you pay for.

By Cheryl J.
See more answers (12)

The California address and contact information appears to be a "front" to make them sound like a legitimate company, but those who have gotten shipping confirmation show they are in fact shipping from China. My husband had money taken out of his account as soon as he purchased something, and thought it was being shipped from California to New Mexico but when he tries to check the status he gets a message that the "order could not be found". Buyer beware!

By Andrea H.
See more answers (4)

DONOT order anything from this company at all

By Levi S.
See more answers (11)

Need to contact the Better Business Bureau and others need to do same and get this place shut down

By Kimber M.
See more answers (4)

i had mine for a year and it is totally misshapen. i am not sure because it is silver and that may be a soft metal, but i am very disappointed overall.

By SUSAN S.
See more answers (3)

Im not sure what you are looking for, but there is no gold in their rings, and the stones are inexpensive man-made materials (which, despite their gorgeous photos, have very little sparkle). You can get better quality costume jewelry at almost any regular store for a better price! Besides, if you try to return something, you will NEVER get a refund and will never even get anyone to answer their phone.

By Lora W.
See more answers (2)

It took a bit to get mine after my husband kept emailing them till they finally replied. Ordered the skull engagement ring and I must say it was worth the wait it is beautiful. Only down side is it's supposed to be rhodium plated which is supposed to help it with not getting scratches but I bump the bottom of it and it's starting to come off already which is definitely a disappointment. Now you can see the silver peeking through ) :

By Stephanie f.
See more answers (3)

The rhodium plating on your ring should definitely last longer than a year. Although having said that, if the base colour of the silver has a really black colour to it, then you might start to see the silver colour coming through at the base of the ring, before the end of the first year. Normally you should expect the plating to last 2-3 years.

By Jeulia J., Affordable Designer Rings for Lovers.
See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Jeulia staff and other customers.

Affordable luxury Jewelry for Everyone.

Business History

Jeulia is here to deliver quality and affordable jewelry that is unique and authentic. Every beautiful piece is designed and handcrafted in-house then shipped directly to you. We take great pride in our craftsmanship and utilize environmentally conscious materials so that you can feel confident in your purchase. We have thousands of breathtaking designs that run the gamut from timeless and traditional to modern and bold. We are confident that you will find many designs to fall in love with.
Our advanced design studio headquartered in Hong Kong creates a range of contemporary and bespoke styles for our customers all over the world. We deliver excellent quality at an affordable price by designing and creating all of our jewelry in-house, cutting out the middleman and slashing markups. From the hearts of our designers to the hands of our craftsmen, the end results is sharing our passion of unique and sustainable jewelry with our customers.
We are a customer-centric company and so earning your trust is our number one priority. Jeulia proudly offers a one-year warranty against any manufacturing defects on all of our jewelry. We also offer a 30-day money back guarantee should you be dissatisfied with your purchase.

Jeulia J.
Customer service
Typically responds within 24 hours

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Jeulia?

Have a question about Jeulia?