Review of Jeulia

Tel: 1-888-219-8158
service@jeulia.com

kristinn28
7/17/19

My ring required repair, and was lost upon return shipment from Jeulia. They have refused to replace the ring unless I pay them more money, even though I have provided documents from the USPS stating I don't have it, and a notarized letter from me. Talk about double-dipping.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Kristine. Please understand that it shows that your order was delivered on Sep 22, 2018, because so much time has been passed, we are no longer able to investigate the loss of your order. We would like to be able to resend you the order at no charge to you within 30 days from the delivery date, but, unfortunately, it has been more than almost 10 months. With this in mind, it would have been helpful if you had contacted us early to let us know you didn't receive the ring. We are working on a new solution to this issue, please continue to deal with our customer service team so that we can discuss this further. Thank you.
hetald
7/17/19

Just love their products. And to top it all, their services and assistance are worth all the stars as well. Amazing brand. Worth every penny.

loinym
7/17/19

I have purchased twice with Jeulia jewelry, and it's always been a great experience.
Good quality product, great customer service and delivery as expected.

lindsayg75
7/17/19

A great product. Excellent quality and service. I absolutely adore my marine earrings and I wear them 24/7. Lots of great compliments and I highly recommend.
I will be ordering more in future.

jacki21
7/17/19

From my purchase to delivery, everything was fantastic!!! I love the ring I purchased, it came a week before I was told it would arrive and have already received so many compliments on my ring!! Just love it!! Thank you!!!!!!!

thomaso100
7/17/19

It was very easy to order online. My question was that I put in my code for 15% off and it didn't go through. I'm eager to receive my necklace though!

yamileydav
7/17/19

I had a problem with my merchandise being sent to the wrong address. This was my first purchase order, so I was very hesitant about ever seeing my order. My issues were resolved and my bracelet arrived. The quality of my ring was exquisite. Will definitely order again from Jeulia!

pattir50
7/17/19

Got my jewelry exactly when it said it was coming! It's beautiful! I am also very happy with the response they get back to me.

labellab
7/16/19

I love this ring so much and it looks so beautiful on my finger absolutely gorgeous got it today even the box and bag is beautiful.

jazzw1
7/16/19

The best service. Quick reply from service team. My product did not fit me but it was returned and a new one sent out on time. Thank you I'm so happy with this company.

terer1
7/14/19

So I've had my engagement ring for 3 years and it turned black the sterling silver they said it was it's not ridiculous

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Tere. Our ring is made of real 925 sterling silver. Sterling silver is a precious metal and does tarnish naturally. But don't worry, the black color is due to the silver is oxidized and it's typically at a surface level and can be easily removed. We recommend to clean your ring at your local jewelry shop and it's free of charge, so take advantage of this courtesy. Or you can use the silver polishing cloth in our box and gently rub the silver several times, then rinse the silver thoroughly in warm water and carefully dry. This will remove tarnish and dullness as well to keep your sterling silver like new. If it doesn't help, please contact our customer service team so that we can help you fix it.
mijizam
7/5/19

The ring is breath taking and it got to me days before it said it would. if i had anything negative t say it would be that i thought the rose gold would stand out a little more but that's it. I have gotten so many compliments on my ring in the few days i have been wearing it!!

moniquec62
7/4/19

My fiance was very happy with the rings. I was also pleased that I placed the order on Sunday and it arrived today (July 2nd 2019).

paulinag15
7/2/19

Today, I decided to check on the packages I received the day before yesterday and I noticed, there were empty boxes, half jewelry hasn't arrived plus DHL is keeping a package for almost ten days or more because the judge says I need to pay more. I told them, "ok, charge me more but I want my package home" but it has come home either. I have lost half of my money. This is terrible. I am never buying again at Jeulias', never, ever again. Today was my last day I bought jewelry at Jeulias' because I didn't have time to check on the DHL bags that came home the day, before yesterday. I am really mad and so sad. I feel terribly stupid!

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Paulina. We want to extend to your most sincere apologies regarding the recent issue. We would like to look into this matter with you and address your concern. If you could send us an email, along with the pictures of the empty box, including all packing material, we will make sure to figure a way out for you right away. And regarding the fee by DHL, there is a Duty/Tax incurred when it ships internationally; however, this fee varies different from every country's levy policy, is something we have no control over, but please understand that we do indicate on our website that the customer may need to pay the customs duties for overseas shipping. Our goal is to provide you with the best possible shopping experience. So please contact our Customer Satisfaction Team so we can try to give you a satisfactory solution. Thanks so much for your understanding and patience!
msc38
7/1/19

Until now, I still yet get my problem fixed. Look like your company doesn't want customer return goods to you and try don't get back to me to fix my issue.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Ms C, per our records, you have received the return instruction email on June 25. As we stated in my email to you, you can go to the post office to send it back and remember to upload the tracking# in your return/repair center and continue to finish the whole process by following up the instructions in return/repair center, we will process the refund after your returned package is delivered to us. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 1-888-219-8158.
robind183
6/28/19

I have ordered from Jeulia in the past and have not needed a signature. I was not notified that this present order needed a signature. I don't want to have to be home all day waiting for DHL. I asked for a friday delivery, they came on a wednesday. This is constant with DHL. Everything gets mixed up. Next time I order from Jeulia, they need to be more specific on the delivery options. BTW, the ring I ordered was great!!!!

dawnc189
6/27/19

Shipped with stones missing and would not honor 30 day refund policy. Not product of USA is China knock off crap. Don't buy bad deal

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Dawn. Our products are quality checked before being sent out to our customers. However, sometimes the item may be damaged during the transport. Since our return policy is good for a period of 30 days from the delivery date, unfortunately, 30 day period had passed when you provided us the evidence, and as your pictures show, you have worn the ring for a while without size tag attached. In light of this, please understand that we can't accept your request for a full refund. But our goal is to provide you with the best possible shopping experience, and we offered a solution in the email that we can replace your ring for a brand new one and will provide you with a partial refund as compensation. If you want to discuss this further, please kindly send us a reply in your email. Thank you.
shakirai1
6/26/19

Beautifully! Excelente calidad! Mucho mas hermosos en persona. Volveria a comprar sin pensarlo.size perfecto, hermosos detalles, en fin espectacular.

laurab822
6/26/19

was very hesitant to buy this ring, 1 because it is jewelry online and 2 because of the cost and was scared it would not look as good in person. It looked better in person and my daughter LOVED it!! Thank you .

debram294
6/23/19

Quality is worthy of the prices. However, in spite of the fact that they post photos showing what an item looks like on a model, once received, all are much smaller than advertised.

Response from Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative
Hi Debra. Thanks so much for your feedback and we're sorry that the product doesn't meet your expectation. The picture of our rings on our website is taken by the High pixel camera. Unfortunately, the details are enlarged so it looks bigger on the pictures. Apologies for any confusion. It is not intended to be deceptive. We will look to adjusting our pictures to avoid such oversights in the future. Delighted that you are so happy with everything else and we very much appreciate you letting us know. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.
andreas584
6/23/19

I love my new earrings! They so absolutely brilliant and well made. I will for sure buy from this brand again!

elizabethw344
6/23/19

The ring is more beautiful in person. This is the second ring set I've purchased from them. Always good quality. They use .925 sterling so the beauty never fades! Love it

jilll109
6/22/19

OMG...get this ring! You won't be disappointed at all. Shines very brightly and looks REAL! I sometimes wear it over my own wedding ring so I don't have to worry about scuffing up the real one. This works perfectly!

chelseyw6
6/21/19

My fiance proposed on mother's day with the princess cut skull ring and it is beyond gorgeous. I absolutely love it, I get compliments all the time about how big and pretty it is

sallyb170
6/21/19

Me and my fiance would like to thank you for our purchase the wedding set is beautiful we appreciate y'all

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I got mine, boyfriend ordered as a gift and got it more than a month later.... returned it for repair, missing a stone and now I get the same run around and haven't seen my ring since the end of October

By Kimber E.

This site is all scam. Don't order anything from here.

By K R.

Their photography is really good. The product looks awesome in pictures on their site. Way better than what you actually end up receiving. Of course we should know better than to expect high quality for such low prices so again, the old adage remains true. You get what you pay for.

By Cheryl J.

The California address and contact information appears to be a "front" to make them sound like a legitimate company, but those who have gotten shipping confirmation show they are in fact shipping from China. My husband had money taken out of his account as soon as he purchased something, and thought it was being shipped from California to New Mexico but when he tries to check the status he gets a message that the "order could not be found". Buyer beware!

By Andrea H.

DONOT order anything from this company at all

By Levi S.

Need to contact the Better Business Bureau and others need to do same and get this place shut down

By Kimber M.

i had mine for a year and it is totally misshapen. i am not sure because it is silver and that may be a soft metal, but i am very disappointed overall.

By SUSAN S.

It took a bit to get mine after my husband kept emailing them till they finally replied. Ordered the skull engagement ring and I must say it was worth the wait it is beautiful. Only down side is it's supposed to be rhodium plated which is supposed to help it with not getting scratches but I bump the bottom of it and it's starting to come off already which is definitely a disappointment. Now you can see the silver peeking through ) :

By Stephanie f.

The rhodium plating on your ring should definitely last longer than a year. Although having said that, if the base colour of the silver has a really black colour to it, then you might start to see the silver colour coming through at the base of the ring, before the end of the first year. Normally you should expect the plating to last 2-3 years.

By Jeulia J., Jeulia Representative

I did a whois.et search and this is what I got. I was curious too. Personally I am going to pass but do with this info what you want. Whois Server Version 2.0 Domain names in the .com and .net domains can now be registered with many different competing registrars. Go to http://www.internic.net for detailed information. Domain Name: JEULIA.COM Registrar: BEIJING INNOVATIVE LINKAGE TECHNOLOGY LTD. DBA DNS.COM.CN Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 633 Whois Server: whois.dns.com.cn Referral URL: http://www.dns.com.cn Name Server: F1G1NS1.DNSPOD.NET Name Server: F1G1NS2.DNSPOD.NET Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited Updated Date: 01-dec-2014 Creation Date: 01-dec-2014 Expiration Date: 01-dec-2019

By Nicole M.
Questions? Get answers from the Jeulia staff and other customers.

Jeulia?