Review of FullBeauty

El Paso, TX 79913, US
Tel: 1-800-400-4481

alexisg47
3/25/19

I've been waiting for these swim shorts since January. Was not notified they were on backorder until I contacted fullbeauty in February. I was told they would ship out in the beginning of March. Now at the end of march I still did not have shipment notification so I came to check my order. Someone cancelled it after I called in February. I was never notified. I never asked them to cancel my order. I've never seen worse customer service for a company in my life. I also posted this review on the fullbeauty website, but I'm sure it will be taken down quickly.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time

jennym179
3/20/19

Half the items I am interested in ordering can't be delivered to Australia. You can't use Australian Paypal. I really love their clothes but the shipping charges from USA are ridiculous. Save your time - you can't order online and you don't find this out until you have been through the whole process of choosing and trying to pay. Very frustrating.

jeanieg4
2/26/19

I have been a customer of full beauty for years. For the most part I was a happy customer,but that was before I had to do a return. They give you 60 days but that is bogus. They use the date the item was shipped. But when you something they do not count that ship date. To top it off they returned items to my old address. Now I am stuck with things that do not fit..the day that I did the return I spoke to customer service about my return. They did not say anything about it being too late ,because it was not too late according to the customer service person that I spoke tot on that day. I mailed it that same day. Now I see the auto reply from them asking for more information so they can look into the problem
WHAT A JOKE

jt179
2/20/19

I ordered in April, received after my mid May event after paying extra. I sent the items back & it took until late August for a credit. Then I try to use them & they say I need a card number & pin. They said they mailed it to me but I never received it. Now they have over $400 of my money & I cannot order without the information, they say they do not have anymore! What a SCAM!

colleend6
2/15/19

I bought a (Jessica London) Winter coat from Full Beauty where the initial sale and shipping were without complications. I received the coat and true to the reviews, it was tight in the biceps and fit smaller than expected. So I attempted to exchange it for a larger size, via the paper exchange slip in the bag; and the prepaid shipping return label. It took over a week to return and process; and in that time, I received a refund (minus shipping) because the item size I needed was out of stock. I received the email explaining this the next day.

I wish there was a way to initiate the exchange online as it would have saved time and reserved a coat for me in the proper size. Right now, you can only return items online, which means I would have needed to buy the whole coat over again, and pay shipping again, too.

I saw a different brand of coat in the same style, but have elected to shop at that brand's website ( Roaman's) in the hopes that shipping will be faster, and will cost less. Perhaps it's the same sort of problem as with many online retailers (Amazon, etc.) - returning or exchanging a 3rd-party item is much more difficult due to differences in policies.

Addressing all the reviews about prices: most of these websites use 'cookies' to track your purchases and browsing history. So unless you need an item immediately, shop on a website, but wait a day or two to buy - often the prices are cheaper when you return; or you may see targeted advertising that offers the same item at a better price. It's annoying to "play the game" but that's how it's done now.

Tip for consumers: Wait for a day or so when you're shopping for an item if possible - prices change based on your browsing history.

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hi Colleen, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Analyst with fullbeauty.com. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had. Our exchange options allow for a phone exchange. While you are charged for the new item upfront, there is no additional shipping fee, and no return fee upon receipt of the returned item. We apologize for any confusion.
oksanap5
2/5/19

Purchased 7 items, 4 of them were advertised at a great price as "78% off one day blowout sale" but suddenly doubled in price after adding to cart. Contacted customer service during the purchase - was told they can not see my screen, Decided to place the order (not to miss that "one day sale") and request a refund of the difference - big mistake, even after receiving my screen shots with clearly advertised lower price (and BTW it took a lot of effort to get a functional customer service email address capable of attaching a proof) they told me that the price was a preview of the coupon price - the answer was just a push back - only on 4 particular items it was a "one day sale" clearly marked! On many others items that I looked at, including 3 other items purchased at the same time, it was no mention of "one day sale"! And the prices were correctly displayed,

Not only they invented an answer that had nothing to do with the truth, they did not want to discuss it and kept transferring me from "supervisor" to "supervisor" just to tell me that they would not give me any refund in spite of my proof of false advertising.

Well, my conclusion - classical false advertising and misleading of the customers...followed by a run around instead of the customer service.

I enclosed one of the screen shots (of 4 I sent to their customer service) with clearly marked price and "78% one day blowout price" clearly stated: Fullbeauty charged me twice the price! And I have bought 4 different items with the same false advertised price while other 3 on the same order did not have such problem.

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hello Oksana, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. I am very sorry for the frustration you experienced. Please send a message with your last name, or number, and zip code and I'd be happy to further look into this
sharont191
1/19/19

Was 4 days late through the holidays returning some items. Would not credit or exchachange items. Long time customer. Not anymore!

ls280
1/9/19

Liars They do not respond to any emails or inquireries they do not give you a full refund and you have to fight for it my rating is minus 8 million they overcharge but are happy to take your money

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hi L.S. my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. If you send an email through the 'contact us' form on our website, it will be responded to within 24-48 hours. Please send a message (here on this site) with your name, zip code, order number, and email address and I'd be happy to further look into these issues
robynh44
12/24/18

Fast delivery to Australia. Frustrating at times that items are not available for international shipping. Now having trouble logging on as there are too many redirects. Very happy with clothing I have received.

amyg277
12/20/18

I have experienced drastic changes, especially in inventory and availability of items. Now the same BORING items appear in clearance, that have dwindled down to next to nothing in availability, and ongoing 50% or 60% off with free shipping on clearance, sale and other items as though they are 'get rid of everything' sales, or 'business closing sales'. I can't understand why they don't write off all these low-in-the-barrel items and given them to be more beneficial to charity! Many, many items ordered say "In Stock", and in the transition of getting to you, I got e-mails stating "Shipped", only to learn when the items were received, "Cancelled". Nobody bothered sending the typical e-mails that use to be sent, indicating an item was "Cancelled" or, "No Longer Available". It is not honest trading being presented with an item being "In Stock", happily making purchases, only to end up not getting the items. Billing is atrocious. My credit card has repeatedly been hit with the same charges due to their "mistakes", in calculating the proper tax, etc., because they keep on charging, charging, and adding more "mistakes". It takes far too long for these charges to "drop off". This is customer injustice when a person is lost in credit card mistakes and can't rely on correctly and promptly charging practices on the part of the shops. It used to be all affiliates had consistently the same prices on items, but now it is common to find Roamans prices higher, and a lot of pricing variables in general. The pricing gimmicks are clearly to be seen. For example, they will have a "sale", mark up the prices, apply the discounts and you end up paying the same as you would before the mark up. Shoes at $19.99, with "50%" off and "free shipping", had prices changed to $39.99, to offset the "50% discount. The price variations and offers are not consistent. "Retail" prices on items, i.e., shoes for example, are listed as high as "$74.95" or even "$89.95", but it appears these prices for the items are bogus for the quality and materials, especially when they are all marked down so cheaply that so many are no longer available. It looks as though a lot of items are not available. I shopped over the years when these were excellent shops, and the shopping experience was so consistently reliable and dependable, from the purchase, to receiving the items, to the credit card charges being done with anticipated precision. It looks as though someone has taken over, compromising the policies and practices. I couldn't be more disappointed because these shops used to be the only place I ever wanted to shop. Not any more. Now I am so grateful that my closets abound with so many things, reminders of how they used to be.

michelem98
12/20/18

If you shop them right, you can get some great deals. The fabric itsrlf is cotton and most items are solid construction but the colors fade way too easily. Understand that their sizing is different the X-sizes are shifted one size down. Verify sizing before you order. I've purchased boots with good luck. Shipping times are reasonable and often there are free shipping coupon codes.

cato6
12/11/18

This has turned into a TERRIABLE company in the past year or so. They must have sold out OR are now governed by a RUTHLESS board of directors. The merchandise has become cheap, they side the wrong sizes out, and NOW the customer service is abusive. I had to file TWO Federal Trade Commission reports just to get them to take back two pairs of shoes that were the wrong size and give me the cost back on my charge account. The second F.T.C. Filed today--in retaliation for my standing up for my RIGHTS....They have reduced my credit rating from around $2,000 down to 'just about what I owe them $900.00 and are reporting to the credit bureaus that I am at my limit now. This is a despicable company. AND I think that a CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT needs to be started.

krysim
11/22/18

They lie so much on this website. It's black friday right now and SUPPOSEDLY there are deals going on. LIE! Shirts that were originally 25$ suddenly shot up to 85$. Sure you can get it have off right now. For 45$ But ummmmm. It was originally 25$ They went up so it looks like a sell. But it's all just a ripoff. It's either alot higher or the same price it was originally with the half off code. So laughable. No thanks fullbeauty. Quit ripping everyone off.

susanm839
11/15/18

Company processes order and hold the funds for billing, while the billing is processed for a different amount the same day. When you develop your order, the amount cited is not what is billed. They depend on the having double the amount in your bank-credit account.

You end up with a second hold on your account for your order for three days despite the fact that they have already actually collected their money.

Customer service has a "so what" attitude. In the meantime, if you have a tight budget, you cannot access your funds until they a released, 3 business days.

brookm11
11/9/18

Product was just as pictured and cheap. Items came in 4 days not the 7-8 they said for normal shipping. LOVE the items. Will be doing business again.

valeriea64
9/20/18

They have a 60 day return policy, IT IS A JOKE... I placed an order on 7/9, received it on 7/17, the return was received at Fullbeauty on 9/7... It was rejected stating that they did not process it within the 60 days. So its not a 60 return policy its 60 days minus shipping time and minus their processing which can take up to 2 weeks..

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hi Valerie, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. I apologize for the poor experience you encountered. Please send a message with your name, zip code, and order number so I can further look into this
jaeb3
9/5/18

If you wish to be met with rude customer services reps, who are anything but helpful, this is your place. Cheap clothes and horrible people working there... do yourself a favor, skip this place all together!

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hello Jae, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. I apologize for the poor experience you encountered. Please send a message with your name, zip code, and details regarding the issue and I'd be happy to further help.
bebeb4
8/28/18

Full Beauty is the WORST place to do business with. Their customer service people are robots who care NOTHING about their customers. They are also dishonest.
I closed my account there almost two years ago and mysteriously got a charge on a defunct account. I called them immediately and told them I did not charge anything on A CLOSED ACCOUNT. I paid the balance and told them again that this account was closed.
Long, long story short.....they are now trying to collect $75 in late fees. Late for what? A payment I don't owe anyway?
I have been a GREAT customer for many years but will NEVER, EVER buy anything from Full Beauty again.
We have many other choices.

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hi Bebe, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. I'm very sorry for the frustration you have experienced. Please send a message with your last name and zip code along with the date and amount of the charge in question so I can look into this.
lisam856
8/24/18

Will never shop with FULLBEAUTY again. Have closed all my accounts. I ordered a dress expedited overnight shipping ($30) charge for a wedding. It arrived 2 days later they heat sealed the plastic onto the dress. I called and was told I could get another. Also expedited. Cutting it close for the wedding. Order 2nd dress on Wednesday for overnight. Did not get it Thursday. Called Thursday was told being processed now & I would get it Friday. Is now Friday at 7 pm called again with new delivery date of Saturday by 8 pm. I have to leave this evening for an out of town Saturday wedding. I never shop last minute, but this was a last minute substitution for my inlaws. Given my size I'm not just able to go run to a store & pick something up. Customer service said there was nothing they could do despite me calling everyday and being assured it would be here on time. I now must leave for the wedding without appropriate attire, and deal with trying to get my shipping refunded also as I was told by customer service that Is not something they do.
Have never had this issue before FULLBEAUTY took over the roamans & women within accounts.

Response from Corinne D., FullBeauty Representative
Hi Lisa, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with fullbeauty.com. We're very sorry for the issues you experienced with your orders. Please send a message with your last name, zip code, and order numbers and I'd be happy to further assist you
carolinem110
8/20/18

Well, I have not had problems such as the ones listed in the reviews before mine. Overall, I have been satisfied with what I got. I just wish that they would show you more about a product than they do. It's hard to tell how thick material is, and how comfortable. But so far what I have ordered worked fine. I did have to return a few items that my mother ordered. While they took them back, and she did get credit for them, they do charge a restocking fee. Overall, I have been happy with my experience with them. My last purchase was the photo posted below. It got exactly what I was expecting, and love this dress. I'm sorry that others did not have the same experience.

marshaa15
8/7/18

I'd been purchasing from various brands such as Roamans, Jessica London, Woman Within, and others since the 1990s. In about 2007 I stopped shopping there because they charged my debit card twice, causing an overdraft that made my bank just shut down my accounts without warning. They were unresponsive in helping fix the problem. A few years ago they all went under the FullBeauty brand, and recently Ellos also joined the FullBeauty companies -- Ellos was the company I was buying clothes from the most. Because of the new management and because I wanted to keep buying Ellos clothes, I tried FullBeauty again, but they have not changed one bit. The clothes from Ellos went to being good quality to being cheap, and clothes from all the FullBeauty companies shrink or disintegrate after washing. They won't accept returns after washing and will not refund for poor quality clothing because they say the problem was in how the customer laundered the shirts. They offer shipping labels for free returns on occasion but always charge for shipping anyway, and their customer service always insists it's because I used the "wrong label for your invoice." Their credit card company started harassing me by phone literally one minute after midnight the day after payment was due (it was just an oversight on my part) and continued for 48 hours after I'd made my forgotten payment. Horrifying company.

donnat171
7/2/18

I've been a customer of Roaman's, Brylane Home and Woman Within for years. They are now combined under the Full Beauty title. I had paid off Brylane and WW, leaving only the Roaman's acct with a balance. Last month I ordered clothes through the Roaman website, and they conveniently billed it to my Brylane Home acct, creating a new bill for me. Convenient for them. I was furious, and now have to pay off the account again. They need not worry though, as I won't EVER purchase another item from any site affiliated with them. This is totally unethical, and uncalled for. Add this to the fact that for the most part, over the last year or so, their clothes are garbage, you'd be wise to stay away from them, unless you enjoy having your credit messed around with. Their sites won't even let you leave a negative review on their products which is why they all seem to have great reviews. Totally bogus business. BUYER BEWARE.

karent238
6/13/18

I have been shopping online at FullBeauty for over a year. Due to my frequent purchases, I decided to join the $19.99 FB Shoppers Club which allegedly gives $2.99 shipping charges. I contacted Customer Service by email and phone when my shipping charges were not reduced to $2.99. Via email I was told to log out of the site and back in which didn't work. Via phone I was transferred from person to person who was ignorant of any functionality that would help me. After 45 minutes, I requested cancellation of the membership. From the initial one time use when I paid for the membership, I was refunded only 50% of the fee. AWFUL customer service.

margaretk116
5/24/18

Order three tops from them got them today one looks like a rag they tried to sew. One was suppose to be a 24 what a lie it might be a large , I couldn't even get it on the other 2 were 26 to 28 and they were like a 5X . They were cheaply made and the workmanship was awful. I know they have a lot of clothes made in India and other countries over seas. I bought them on clearance and I still paid to much for these rags. Now I have to send them back and lose $7.50 for postage and handling. I will not be buying from them or Woman Within ever again. They must make 500 percent or more in profit from the clothes on clearance. If you call them I hope you can get them to understand you I couldn't. I got fed up and hung up.

rebeccag12
4/30/18

On the website it says that the Shopper's Club is "risk free". Just call anytime, it says, and get your money back. I used the "Club" once, supposedly saved $10, cancelled the service today and my refund will be $9. If that was what the website says, I'd say no harm, no foul. But it's not. And the customer service agent really did not seem to know the policy and I had to push. She was supposedly going to transfer me somewhere and put me on hold. Then she came back with the information. We will see if the refund surfaces. Full Beauty is an aggregate site for Roamans, Woman Within, Jessica London, etc. Those companies have a very complex marketing strategy that involves a constant barrage of emails, catalogs and so-called sales. Credit is easy, and it doesn't take much to get your limit raised. The idea is to keep you in debt as you will always find something you can't resist and since you are buying it on (high interest) credit it seems like Christmas. I stopped the emails but no matter how many times I have asked Roamans and Woman Within to stop the catalogs they still fill up my mailbox. If you have a Roaman's credit card, you can use it on Full Beauty but the Shopper's Club cannot be used on Roaman's. So for that purpose, they are different companies but they all take the same credit cards (as well as hounding you to apply for their own.) In a few more months I will finally be free of these companies. Gotta say, though, it's marketing genius.

USPS flat - rate mailing boxes are ok, if you didn't save the prepaid shipping label. If you DID save the label, any box or bag purchased a Wal-Mart or similar will do. In other words, the outside packaging isn't the important part.

By Colleen D.

Ms. Zachary, I'm not sure you realized you posted this question to the at-large community vs. emailing them directly. I'd give them a call instead if you haven't received an answer yet.

By Colleen D.

Always order 3X or above if you are size 26. Size 1X fits great for 18 - 2 / 2X = 22 - 24. Love their clothe, but always err on the side of caution and order the bigger size.

By Caroline M.

Depends on if the items are 3rd party or their brand - they might sell something at one price; a third party can list it at another. Also, since websites track your browsing history - unless you turn off this feature in your computer's Settings - it's possible the prices are changing as part of targeted advertising.

By Colleen D.
Questions? Get answers from the FullBeauty staff and other customers.

3 Photos for FullBeauty