Victoria's Secret reviews

customercare@victoriassecret.com
2017 Customer choice award

skym8
6/8/18

I ordered about $300 worth or panties, sweatpants and swimsuits, and was looking forward to them arriving. The day that they were supposed to have arrived I checked my email to find out that they had just sent a message that my order has been cancelled because my card was declined. I checked, and found out that there was nothing wrong with my card. Even if there was, I should have found out about that the day I ordered my items, not over a week after, and the day that they should have arrived. Victoria's Secret asked me to just re-order all my items, but half of them are sold out and the big sale I bought them on is now over. It would cost around three times the original price to re-order. I needed those items for a trip I'm going on, and the company has been no help.

martah20
6/1/18

It's better to order something old at Victoria's Secret market. Any time I order new bra, I fail with my size :(

danital
5/1/18

I ordered 12 pair of underwear of various sizes and styles. I received them within three business days of ordering (I ordered on a Sunday night) with ZERO errors! My mind was totally blown because the quality was on point. I had heard horror stories about VS.com but I can't praise them enough.

lizo20
4/27/18

i have shopped at victoria secret since i can remember i have an angel card from their and i love shopping i just dislike their shipping. online they do offer a lot of promo codes and discount but as some time i got super price everything is getting expensive at victoria secret. i still shop but not as often just for body mist or a gift or gift cards

evib3
3/31/18

Mooie sexy lingerie. Betaalbaar handige websites voor de gewone man leuke setjes kleurrijke en originele ontwerpen

huhwhato
3/24/18

Victoria's Secret and their PINK section uses lots of false advertisement online. I was looking at some new PINK items yesterday online and they weren't on sale, the next day i didnt see the items on website! And there were no reviews on these new PINK items i was looking at on their website. They use lots of false advertising trying to say the new PINK items that aren't on sale are "sold out" and "unavailable", which is bs and not true at all, they just use that false advertising to trick people. I know that the items didnt sell out because the jogger pants are $54.95 and i know nobody bought the pants and the item never sold out, they still have item. Nobody has that kind of money to pay $54.95 for a pair of jogger pants and amybody who does is a real dumb@$$. The item didnt sell out at all amd still not on website. They falsely advertise their overpriced items as "sold out" and "unavailable" and the items aren't on sale and new. False advertisement they use.

janetc120
3/20/18

I have shopped at retail stores for years, with good luck. If I order something online that I've tried on in a store, I do OK. However, when I order something new online, I never manage to get the sizing right.

melissel1
3/11/18

Of course its a great secret xD I am buying here for a long time. As always i receive my package within a week. Awesome Support!

jewele5
2/23/18

I like Victoria Secret's they are live. I haven't did any business with them in quite a while but, never encountered a problem with them. They are very kind and courteous to do business with. This is my point of view about them. I do not know what other people have to say about them.

amandas295
2/19/18

Love shopping online at VS. I've gotten perfume, lotion, panties, and clothing online. It's especially great when they have their panties sale. Website is easy to navigate and use, and it shipped so quickly! I got my order within 3 days of purchasing. When it comes to returns, you can ship it back, but I find just going into a nearby store to be far easier and faster.

haroldm56
2/15/18

Shipping was fast and on time. Products were wonderful. I plan to periodically purcase from Victoria's Secret online several times a year.

ariac5
2/5/18

I order VS on the site for almost a year and I'm very happy! Everything comes in proprietary packages. Good quality clothes, dimensional mesh true. Delivery is fast, always by courier. I like!

kateb101
2/2/18

After trying VS bras. I literally cant wear any other brand. My breasts look too good in it and even if its expensive I still love it

oksanam8
1/30/18

I like the quality and shipping speed of Victoria's Secret. I have ordered already 2 parcels and it was very fast - 1 week in Ukraine. Also I have used a lot of coupons which were given to me via e-mail and with my previous purchases. You can use 3 different coupons in one order - that is really great.

Tip for consumers: If you will order during big sales there can be no popular sizes already so you should hurry up.

lynnl60
1/24/18

I ordered USD$300 worth of goods to my mailing address, which is different from my billing address. However, they shipped to my billing address which is my office on Saturday, and guess what? No one was around on weekends, and the package just went missing. Called USPS, and they said that they required no signature, and were unable to track. VS failed to give the tracking number, unless prompted which is annoying. They should provide the number when the items have been shipped. And the tracking did not mention exactly where the goods were delivered to, just the zipcode. As well as who received the item. It will be good to add in these features VS! Considering that you are a top notch bra brand. It sucks to not receive our items. Leaving disappointed. Will never buy from VS online again.

lillyg3
1/18/18

I have been displeased with the panties the last 6 years. Seems like they get more and more uncomfortable with elastic waist bands that are stiff and scratchy and am bummed that there are far less 100% cotton options than there used to be. o I have been buying more panties and bras from Gap. I wish they would bring back the former v- string with super soft or encased elastic, rather than what they are currently producing that feels like a luffa more than an actual waist band. I also wish there were more 100% cotton options. Another area of displeasure is the fact that they have gotten rid of the classic VS wide sweatshirt that I adored. Had I known they were going to phase out their lounge ware I would have bough enough of those to last me a life time. All my friends say the same things about the elastic and the fact that their panties are more like the Loved Ones now and less like under ware and bras you want to wear every day.

ninh4
1/14/18

I bought 8 pairs of nickers online in Australia. Vitoria's Secret have stores in Australia so I thought that would make possible returns easy. Not so. The material was thin and the top of the nickers rolled, even though I'm slim. Poor quality. So I contacted customer service and they I wouldn't have to pay for postage to the US. When I went through the process, they said I have to pay for postage. They lied to me and now they won't honour that. I'll be complaining to Fair Trading in Australia as I bought them on an Australian site. I will NEVER buy anything from the EVER again.

victoriaw63
1/3/18

Victoria's Secret will entice you to spend more money, for their "free shipping" and then their free shipping is a budget rate that is slower than USPS standard delivery (basically WHENEVER the post office wants to deliver it!) the quality of their merchandise has declined greatly, and so I went to Nordstrom and was surprised to find that for MUCH HIGHER QUALITY merchandise and super fast shipping, it cost approximately the same!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM, if you do need to purchase from this company, then only get what you need and spend the extra money on 2 day shipping. Don't opt for "free shipping" because you may be waiting on your package for a month or so (AND they won't refund your money until the package EVENTUALLY comes in, and you return it, and THEN they process the refund, which could take an additional two to three weeks!

chanele3
1/3/18

Sexy and nice clothing.Some of the bras are made cheep other then that all good.I really like there sales they have and the lotions and perfumes are great

lorib108
12/27/17

lupea5
12/17/17

I bought these black and grey underwear, but the material sucks. One of them ripped the 2nd time I wore it. Another one ripped when I was putting it on. The material is weak.

kb203
12/8/17

I have shopped at Victorias Secret for almost 30 years. Last year, I went into our local store in Houma, LA. No longer is this a dignified place for grown up women to buy lingerie! At one time, the store was quiet and classical musice played in the background. When I walked in, I was bombarded by lound and pounding club music. I wont go back.

jasminet33
12/8/17

I buy their body mist. They smell so good. I feel the store is for the young and sexy but we all can use the perfume right.

aestheter
10/16/17

Victoria's Secret is, of course, a classic for women of all ages. It's been a bit less exciting lately since they stopped all their non-underwear offerings. In addition to letting go of their clothes (which were excellent), they've most recently stopped swimwear too. Please bring these back, VS. We miss them!

helenl97
10/7/17

What happened to the body creams? They are terrible. Bring back the old ones, tried & true! The Vanilla Lace was one of the best. Also, bring in some Holiday scents to brighten up the season! The creams now are sooo heavy smelling! Ugh!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they have great sales like that just need to watch for sales. Or join the Victoria Secret website for email alerts.

By Julie S.

I feel the opposite ..the bras are not true to size,fall apart easily,and usually not that easy to return.

By Rae M.
Questions? Get answers from the Victoria's Secret staff and other customers.

Victoria's Secret?