Victoria's Secret reviews

customercare@victoriassecret.com
2017 Customer choice award

lindsayd45
9/21/18

I ordered over the phone for some tights I really wanted and find out they put the wrong friggin address on the label! I never received it and am very disappointed with not getting them and how costumer service handled it. I talked to several representatives and they where a bunch of idiots! They either told me it was coming today(18 of Sep), it would come the next day, it was sent to the right address, I needed too talk to USPS to see which location had it, then when I was asking for some info to contact USPS, the "angel" got hostile then proceeded to say they would change the address, then I contacted VS on Facebook and they said it couldn't be re-shipped even when the sender gets it back and the people on Facebook are rude as well and don't care. Their unresponsive! All I want are my pants!

lucretiaw1
9/20/18

I'm a frequent shopper of Victoria Secret,but today ended things for me. I went into the store to exchange the 2 sweatshirts I bought pryer & due to me buying from them atleast once or twice a week, I was told that I could exchange the hoodies buy something for 20$(the price I was short to get the sherpa) let me mind you I was buying Pink slides,well the lady was rude & told me No. I decide to call costumer service & was further disappointed. I'M OFFICIALLY DONE WITH GIVING THEM MY MONEY when the customer gets treated like crap from in-store employees & customer service.

marquism10
9/17/18

Used to love Victoria's Secret...when a full wardrobe was available, not just intimate wear, VS models, and odd-smelling perfume. II don't shop VS anymore. Sweatshops and overseas contracting have quashed any interest in VSVS merchandise. Basically--VS (catalog) products are overpriced and cheaply made; VS "brick and mortar" stores have limited merchandise, poor associate training, and silly, 20th century "sales" that seemed designed to dupe versus save. The magic of VS is gone. Purchase elsewhere.

clarar37
9/10/18

There makeup is kinda messy but there tube gloss are very good and last a long time. I also like PINK body sprays

hippieu
8/27/18

I been shopping at VS for many many years. Now here are some of things that I noticed over the years. Like the customer service has gotten at least 60% better. In my opinion. Also they became more acceptable of men, crossdressers and transgender people. Which makes it more comfortable shopping experience for me being a crossdresser.

But here what I miss from the early days of VS. I miss the older Victorian style lay out they had. Also the style of the clothing was more for adults. It seems like the main concern now is the young teens and college kids. I'm fine with that, but they forgot the more older more mature customers. The ones over 40 with bigger wallets.

Now on the other hand I also like some of the new stuff they did. I love the panty bar. I love the samples on top and then find what you need in the drawers. I just bet the employees hate panty bar. The mess it turns into at the end of a sale. I wish I could have one at home for my garage for tool storage. I also like some of the new styles to. The bras are cute and sexy , but they don't last as long as they used to. Like this one bra. The band started to fall apart in about two weeks. Sure they honored the guarantee warranty, but the quality just not as good as it used to be on some items and is better in other stuff. If they just kept the high quality like they were once known for. I just wish they did a better blend of the old VS with the new VS

samr199
8/25/18

Victorious secret has really unique perfumes that I find really amazing. Their perfumes stays on you for a long time. They have good sets as well as good offers every now and then but without any offer their perfumes are a little pricey.

kellyb397
8/20/18

I LOVE Victoria's Secret, always have. Half of my closet is VS. I own their panties, bras, tees, leggings, jackets, you name it. And I have to say that their stuff is great quality at a very affordable price. Especially their yoga leggings! I have a hard time finding comfortable cotton-only leggings and they come in the most beautiful designs. Their Body by Victoria bras are the best there is. Their tee's run pretty big but are always my go-to's. I have to say I've never been disappointed with any of my Victoria's Secret/VS PINK orders and I will continue to purchase from them.

maggieg41
8/18/18

I used to shop VS back in the 90s. When you walked into the store, Baroque music was playing, and it was a fabulous atmosphere. Now, because their focus is only on the young, it is cold and uninviting of more mature women. The overpriced merchandise is also geared to the young. They have done themselves, and a huge group of older women, an injustice.

christieh29
8/15/18

My daughter and I went into a V.S into Cross Iron Mills in Calgary. we wandered around for 10 minutes looking at bras and what not. We did not have one single sales associate assist us..in fact we did not even see anyone. We couldn't find what we were looking for and had no one to help...we left and spent $300 at La Senza where the service was incredible. not impressed by Victoria's Secret..so i guess the Secret will stay because we never had a chance to uncover it.

reneeg67
8/11/18

I love shopping here. But only own two bra and panty sets because they are way too expensive for me.

rafad
8/6/18

Muy satisfecho, los productos excelentes,productos de calidad,seguire comprando y los recomiendo. No dejen de comprar

caitlynb9
7/30/18

The site is very easy to use, and they have great prices all of the time. If you have the Angel Rewards Credit Card you can save even more.... I have received broken or the incorrect items once and just live chatted and they immediately sent me replacements without asking for the others back. Their customer service has always been great.

ml236
7/20/18

I stopped purchasing from then because all the underwear I bought fell apart after 3 washings and the bras are not the same anymore. They are cheaply made and expensive as heck to purchase.

nichelleu
7/18/18

I do have to say that I like their products, however their credit card services are horrible. They give you a due date and if you pay on the due date after 8pm they charge your $30. One would think if you pay on the day its due you should not be charged a late fee. Do not get their credit card, there is very little incentive, it is not worth it.

lisad171
7/9/18

I just went to the Local VS Store in Waterbury CT. I went to get fitted for a full figure bra and had a great lady to help me find the right one. I paid a lot of money for 2 bras that I thought would make my life more comfortable. NOT. The straps made for this expensive bra not only rolls up into a string but digs into the shoulders and hurts as well as leave marks by the end of a long day. No thanks I will be looking for another one as soon as I can. A bra for full figure should be much more resilient than this 69.00 bra...now what??

Tip for consumers: This expensive bra should have sturdier straps...ouch!

spencerm40
6/27/18

I had a very nice experience in-store. It was the first time I was buying underwear at Victoria's Secret and the sales assistant helped me to find what I was looking for. She was super kind! Also, she gave me a fragrance sample of the perfume Bombshell. I'm more than happy with the service received!

tiffanyl100
6/24/18

I had place an order at Victoria Secret and they had promo codes for free shipping over 50 and 30%off one item. I am an Angel Forever member , so I had added my items to my cart and had selected the offer codes to be automatically added to my order. The 30% off took my items total below the $50 and below the free shipping threshold in doing so it automatically added the $8 shipping fee which I did not notice, I had saw the order was over $50 and thought I was good to go, I get my order confirmation in the email and saw I was charged shipping. I contact customer service to cancel my order. Their chat is 24/7. I was speaking to someone and they said as a courtesy they would waive my shipping fee because the order has already been charged and processed they could not cancel my order. This is only an hour after I placed my order. We get disconnected so I chat back and get another person, but also get disconnected. Third time I chat back they said oh the first representative is only waiving half your shipping fee. I asked why half for a one time courtesy, They said because you didn't make the threshold. I explained to them and they still said they could not waive it. They tell me to call the customer service number for my compliant and they also cant do anything. The lady I spoke to sounded really nice when i first called, but once I gave her my information and she looked up the chats she lost interest and the niceties dropped. People make mistakes I understand and I worked customer service before, but for a one time courtesy they could not do more than half is ridiculous especially when they can"t cancel your order and they charge you before your order ships. Never shopping with them again.They really do not care about their customers. Horrendous service!!!!

skym8
6/8/18

I ordered about $300 worth or panties, sweatpants and swimsuits, and was looking forward to them arriving. The day that they were supposed to have arrived I checked my email to find out that they had just sent a message that my order has been cancelled because my card was declined. I checked, and found out that there was nothing wrong with my card. Even if there was, I should have found out about that the day I ordered my items, not over a week after, and the day that they should have arrived. Victoria's Secret asked me to just re-order all my items, but half of them are sold out and the big sale I bought them on is now over. It would cost around three times the original price to re-order. I needed those items for a trip I'm going on, and the company has been no help.

martah20
6/1/18

It's better to order something old at Victoria's Secret market. Any time I order new bra, I fail with my size :(

danital
5/1/18

I ordered 12 pair of underwear of various sizes and styles. I received them within three business days of ordering (I ordered on a Sunday night) with ZERO errors! My mind was totally blown because the quality was on point. I had heard horror stories about VS.com but I can't praise them enough.

lizo20
4/27/18

i have shopped at victoria secret since i can remember i have an angel card from their and i love shopping i just dislike their shipping. online they do offer a lot of promo codes and discount but as some time i got super price everything is getting expensive at victoria secret. i still shop but not as often just for body mist or a gift or gift cards

evib3
3/31/18

Mooie sexy lingerie. Betaalbaar handige websites voor de gewone man leuke setjes kleurrijke en originele ontwerpen

huhwhato
3/24/18

Victoria's Secret and their PINK section uses lots of false advertisement online. I was looking at some new PINK items yesterday online and they weren't on sale, the next day i didnt see the items on website! And there were no reviews on these new PINK items i was looking at on their website. They use lots of false advertising trying to say the new PINK items that aren't on sale are "sold out" and "unavailable", which is bs and not true at all, they just use that false advertising to trick people. I know that the items didnt sell out because the jogger pants are $54.95 and i know nobody bought the pants and the item never sold out, they still have item. Nobody has that kind of money to pay $54.95 for a pair of jogger pants and amybody who does is a real dumb@$$. The item didnt sell out at all amd still not on website. They falsely advertise their overpriced items as "sold out" and "unavailable" and the items aren't on sale and new. False advertisement they use.

janetc120
3/20/18

I have shopped at retail stores for years, with good luck. If I order something online that I've tried on in a store, I do OK. However, when I order something new online, I never manage to get the sizing right.

melissel1
3/11/18

Of course its a great secret xD I am buying here for a long time. As always i receive my package within a week. Awesome Support!

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they have great sales like that just need to watch for sales. Or join the Victoria Secret website for email alerts.

By Julie S.

Soma is a great place, but there on-line Customer service kinda sucky. I got much better service in the store and better prices in the store. If the store don't have what you want they can do the same as VS. Plus I never tried, but I have heard they price match with their on-line store.

By Hippie U.
Questions? Get answers from the Victoria's Secret staff and other customers.

Victoria's Secret?