Victoria's Secret reviews

customercare@victoriassecret.com
2017 Customer choice award

kb172
12/8/17

I have shopped at Victorias Secret for almost 30 years. Last year, I went into our local store in Houma, LA. No longer is this a dignified place for grown up women to buy lingerie! At one time, the store was quiet and classical musice played in the background. When I walked in, I was bombarded by lound and pounding club music. I wont go back.

jasminet33
12/8/17

I buy their body mist. They smell so good. I feel the store is for the young and sexy but we all can use the perfume right.

yuvalc
12/4/17

I used to but quite many times items for my wife. Not any more. It is still very nice and colorful, but prices went up quite significantly and you hardly find discount or special sales to have a bargain. So, yes they are nice and good, but they lost me as a shopper due to the high prices

aestheter
10/16/17

Victoria's Secret is, of course, a classic for women of all ages. It's been a bit less exciting lately since they stopped all their non-underwear offerings. In addition to letting go of their clothes (which were excellent), they've most recently stopped swimwear too. Please bring these back, VS. We miss them!

helenl97
10/7/17

What happened to the body creams? They are terrible. Bring back the old ones, tried & true! The Vanilla Lace was one of the best. Also, bring in some Holiday scents to brighten up the season! The creams now are sooo heavy smelling! Ugh!

kristenp24
8/14/17

I have been shopping at Victoria's Secret for years both in the store and online. I have never had any issues. The customer service is excellent, it is super easy to return or exchange an item that did not work out. The items are always high quality, no surprises. They are very consistent.

jeannej8
8/12/17

I love the quality of the clothes and variety models its attract me when shopping.Really Great one for me

editac1
8/8/17

Their quality isn't that good anymore for both bras and panties their shipping is overpriced just like the products 8$ to ship one panty and took them 5days just to ship my item to me not worth it im done shopping there

nataliel33
8/2/17

Ordered 2 bras which took 3 weeks to deliver. They have arrived and don't fit. I need to return them which is supposed to be free returns but the site won't allow me to access the returns label. I'm not allowed to return to the store either. Total joke and I'm quids down. Definitely won't be using this company again! So mad I'm off to trading standards

johnnyb62
7/21/17

Today I tried the chat service because my coupon was not accepted for a current order that I was trying to proceed with at my checkout. I asked if they could deduct the "free panty" coupon, or possibly merge my order with my previous order that I had made only minutes prior, and add the "free panty coupon" to the total order. Instead of telling me that they could no longer do anything about my already posted order made moments earlier, Philip, the sales associate, took the price off of the previous order where I ordered numerous panties, thus making them cheaper, as opposed to my current order of just the one. Needless to say, I removed the one panty out of my basket. I wasn't going to pay the full price since I had already ordered numerous panties on the previous order. I don't know why he couldn't simply tell me that the order had already posted and that he could honor my current order. It's because VS wanted the cheaper way. As though their products aren't already overpriced.

sashal7
7/8/17

Their clothes aren't made very well & they are so overpriced. I always have problems with their coupons & have to call customer service. Then they have trouble too. Gets figured out in the end. I do miss their catalogs. ;)

huldad
6/13/17

and they always get it right on the nail like the say, and are always so helpful and nice and really good to talk to and get some help if you need, I shop almost all my underwear from them online.

karissam3
5/30/17

I love VS bras and clothing. The only downfall is they don't carry my bra size! I'm not a large chested woman at all, I wear a 30C, so it's disappointing that VS doesn't carry something for me! I love their PINK clothing line though, very cute and comfortable!

rachelr69
4/17/17

I've bought online and in stores.

In stores, the experience is great.
For the first time online, I got what I wanted and in less time than what I was expecting :)

jasminet23
4/16/17

I bought a perfume a few days ago and didn't like the scent. Unfortunately, I lost the receipt but wanted to do an exchange regardless. Was told by the cashier that an exchange would have been fine, but the package was open. I love Victoria's Secret, but I'm going to be more cautious about buying the perfumes because of their policy

wahyui
4/13/17

I just received the Sexy Little Things collection bra / bra top things (not sure what to call them!) but they fit really good and seem good quality. Happy with these,

cees5
4/12/17

Love shopping at VS. Great quality. Items last a long time. Hope they withstand the bailout of anchor stores in malls.

shintaros
4/12/17

They have really good deals all the time and I've never had a single bad experience with my orders. Love VS

candys29
4/10/17

Material is not the same much cheaper same price and not much discounts what's up with that,,the underwear doesn't fit the or feel comfortable like before I guess I buy it these days for the logo smh

josel143
4/8/17

With free panties my wife love to shop here every month she got free panties. That' wife my wife can resist here to go shopping. Nice Quiet Smooth and clean places. And cheap products too.

clintonc15
4/6/17

Prices are a bit high but quality is great. Plus who doesn't love walking into such an all around sexy store?

judym108
4/5/17

All of my orders have been just as advertised and just as expected. I have had very positive experiences with Victoria's Secret. All of my orders have been correct, shipped rather quickly and received quickly. I have only had positive experiences.

donaldt54
4/5/17

Because some lack of quality of customer service and high prices I will give them 4 stars. But quality is very good and worth of money.

niharikas3
4/3/17

I use the service direct message recently. But I already had time to evaluate it at the highest level. A large number of prompts allows you to configure the service without any problems. A lot of tips. The necessary messages are automatically generated along with the sending. Over a short period of time, the conversion increased by 36%. This is very cool really!

shopa4
4/3/17

This is my favourite online lingerie and nightwear store the loungewear is also very stylish and the quality is very good. I love it.

Yes, they have great sales like that just need to watch for sales. Or join the Victoria Secret website for email alerts.

By Julie S.
Helpful answer -2
Questions? Get answers from the Victoria's Secret staff and other customers.

Victoria's Secret?