Victoria's Secret reviews

customercare@victoriassecret.com
2017 Customer choice award

jewele5
2/23/18

I like Victoria Secret's they are live. I haven't did any business with them in quite a while but, never encountered a problem with them. They are very kind and courteous to do business with. This is my point of view about them. I do not know what other people have to say about them.

amandas295
2/19/18

Love shopping online at VS. I've gotten perfume, lotion, panties, and clothing online. It's especially great when they have their panties sale. Website is easy to navigate and use, and it shipped so quickly! I got my order within 3 days of purchasing. When it comes to returns, you can ship it back, but I find just going into a nearby store to be far easier and faster.

haroldm56
2/15/18

Shipping was fast and on time. Products were wonderful. I plan to periodically purcase from Victoria's Secret online several times a year.

ariac5
2/5/18

I order VS on the site for almost a year and I'm very happy! Everything comes in proprietary packages. Good quality clothes, dimensional mesh true. Delivery is fast, always by courier. I like!

kateb101
2/2/18

After trying VS bras. I literally cant wear any other brand. My breasts look too good in it and even if its expensive I still love it

oksanam8
1/30/18

I like the quality and shipping speed of Victoria's Secret. I have ordered already 2 parcels and it was very fast - 1 week in Ukraine. Also I have used a lot of coupons which were given to me via e-mail and with my previous purchases. You can use 3 different coupons in one order - that is really great.

Tip for consumers: If you will order during big sales there can be no popular sizes already so you should hurry up.

lynnl60
1/24/18

I ordered USD$300 worth of goods to my mailing address, which is different from my billing address. However, they shipped to my billing address which is my office on Saturday, and guess what? No one was around on weekends, and the package just went missing. Called USPS, and they said that they required no signature, and were unable to track. VS failed to give the tracking number, unless prompted which is annoying. They should provide the number when the items have been shipped. And the tracking did not mention exactly where the goods were delivered to, just the zipcode. As well as who received the item. It will be good to add in these features VS! Considering that you are a top notch bra brand. It sucks to not receive our items. Leaving disappointed. Will never buy from VS online again.

lillyg3
1/18/18

I have been displeased with the panties the last 6 years. Seems like they get more and more uncomfortable with elastic waist bands that are stiff and scratchy and am bummed that there are far less 100% cotton options than there used to be. o I have been buying more panties and bras from Gap. I wish they would bring back the former v- string with super soft or encased elastic, rather than what they are currently producing that feels like a luffa more than an actual waist band. I also wish there were more 100% cotton options. Another area of displeasure is the fact that they have gotten rid of the classic VS wide sweatshirt that I adored. Had I known they were going to phase out their lounge ware I would have bough enough of those to last me a life time. All my friends say the same things about the elastic and the fact that their panties are more like the Loved Ones now and less like under ware and bras you want to wear every day.

ninh4
1/14/18

I bought 8 pairs of nickers online in Australia. Vitoria's Secret have stores in Australia so I thought that would make possible returns easy. Not so. The material was thin and the top of the nickers rolled, even though I'm slim. Poor quality. So I contacted customer service and they I wouldn't have to pay for postage to the US. When I went through the process, they said I have to pay for postage. They lied to me and now they won't honour that. I'll be complaining to Fair Trading in Australia as I bought them on an Australian site. I will NEVER buy anything from the EVER again.

victoriaw63
1/3/18

Victoria's Secret will entice you to spend more money, for their "free shipping" and then their free shipping is a budget rate that is slower than USPS standard delivery (basically WHENEVER the post office wants to deliver it!) the quality of their merchandise has declined greatly, and so I went to Nordstrom and was surprised to find that for MUCH HIGHER QUALITY merchandise and super fast shipping, it cost approximately the same!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM, if you do need to purchase from this company, then only get what you need and spend the extra money on 2 day shipping. Don't opt for "free shipping" because you may be waiting on your package for a month or so (AND they won't refund your money until the package EVENTUALLY comes in, and you return it, and THEN they process the refund, which could take an additional two to three weeks!

chanele3
1/3/18

Sexy and nice clothing.Some of the bras are made cheep other then that all good.I really like there sales they have and the lotions and perfumes are great

lorib108
12/27/17

lupea5
12/17/17

I bought these black and grey underwear, but the material sucks. One of them ripped the 2nd time I wore it. Another one ripped when I was putting it on. The material is weak.

kb172
12/8/17

I have shopped at Victorias Secret for almost 30 years. Last year, I went into our local store in Houma, LA. No longer is this a dignified place for grown up women to buy lingerie! At one time, the store was quiet and classical musice played in the background. When I walked in, I was bombarded by lound and pounding club music. I wont go back.

jasminet33
12/8/17

I buy their body mist. They smell so good. I feel the store is for the young and sexy but we all can use the perfume right.

yuvalc
12/4/17

I used to but quite many times items for my wife. Not any more. It is still very nice and colorful, but prices went up quite significantly and you hardly find discount or special sales to have a bargain. So, yes they are nice and good, but they lost me as a shopper due to the high prices

aestheter
10/16/17

Victoria's Secret is, of course, a classic for women of all ages. It's been a bit less exciting lately since they stopped all their non-underwear offerings. In addition to letting go of their clothes (which were excellent), they've most recently stopped swimwear too. Please bring these back, VS. We miss them!

helenl97
10/7/17

What happened to the body creams? They are terrible. Bring back the old ones, tried & true! The Vanilla Lace was one of the best. Also, bring in some Holiday scents to brighten up the season! The creams now are sooo heavy smelling! Ugh!

kristenp24
8/14/17

I have been shopping at Victoria's Secret for years both in the store and online. I have never had any issues. The customer service is excellent, it is super easy to return or exchange an item that did not work out. The items are always high quality, no surprises. They are very consistent.

jeannej8
8/12/17

I love the quality of the clothes and variety models its attract me when shopping.Really Great one for me

editac1
8/8/17

Their quality isn't that good anymore for both bras and panties their shipping is overpriced just like the products 8$ to ship one panty and took them 5days just to ship my item to me not worth it im done shopping there

nataliel33
8/2/17

Ordered 2 bras which took 3 weeks to deliver. They have arrived and don't fit. I need to return them which is supposed to be free returns but the site won't allow me to access the returns label. I'm not allowed to return to the store either. Total joke and I'm quids down. Definitely won't be using this company again! So mad I'm off to trading standards

johnnyb62
7/21/17

Today I tried the chat service because my coupon was not accepted for a current order that I was trying to proceed with at my checkout. I asked if they could deduct the "free panty" coupon, or possibly merge my order with my previous order that I had made only minutes prior, and add the "free panty coupon" to the total order. Instead of telling me that they could no longer do anything about my already posted order made moments earlier, Philip, the sales associate, took the price off of the previous order where I ordered numerous panties, thus making them cheaper, as opposed to my current order of just the one. Needless to say, I removed the one panty out of my basket. I wasn't going to pay the full price since I had already ordered numerous panties on the previous order. I don't know why he couldn't simply tell me that the order had already posted and that he could honor my current order. It's because VS wanted the cheaper way. As though their products aren't already overpriced.

sashal7
7/8/17

Their clothes aren't made very well & they are so overpriced. I always have problems with their coupons & have to call customer service. Then they have trouble too. Gets figured out in the end. I do miss their catalogs. ;)

huldad
6/13/17

and they always get it right on the nail like the say, and are always so helpful and nice and really good to talk to and get some help if you need, I shop almost all my underwear from them online.

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Yes, they have great sales like that just need to watch for sales. Or join the Victoria Secret website for email alerts.

By Julie S. [Victoria's Secret Rep]

Helpful answer -2

I feel the opposite ..the bras are not true to size,fall apart easily,and usually not that easy to return.

By Rae M. [Victoria's Secret Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Victoria's Secret staff and other customers.

Victoria's Secret?