Review of ZARA

Tel: 1-855 635 9272
contact.es@zara.com

neilm219
5/23/19

Bought clothing in Ibiza but i live in Miami. Went to exchange/return a few items before I left but apparently they are not open on Sunday's. The customer service rep said most stores (after saying all were closed). I figured it would be no big deal to exchange here in the US. I don't even want money back, just sizes and maybe a different shirt but they basically say screw you. They don't care at all. Don't want to even try to help. So basically I am now extremely mad and will use the greatest tool on earth to talk about how bad they are, social media! All they had to do was be willing to work with me in someway. Nope. The culture of this company is terrible so it must be from the top down.

winkieg
5/21/19

I bought a bunch of clothes from ZARA, and later I found out that most of them were of a poor quality. Won't shop here anymore!

leahh70
5/18/19

I am disgusted I will NEVER shop in store or online!!!!! Disgraceful!!!! Hope the so called millionaire who owns the shop puts some money in to lessons on how to deal with costumer service!!!!

pankajt9
5/18/19

This was my first time ,I have ever shopped from Zara,,bad experience,,totally most exceedingly terrible quality,, I purchased shoes of Rs.2500,a 10 days prior however it got torn from one side the shoes foam get isolated from shoes sole.and simply bear just 4-6 times. What's more, I can't make trade and return now. The name Zara is high however they don't offer such high caliber.

courtneyb229
5/15/19

Zara does a nice job presenting their items online but the reality is that the items are poor quality, ill-fitting and don't wash and wear well.

dh390
5/3/19

I bought a shirt that was 50% cotton and 50% polyester and it shrunk about 3 inches after I washed it. Apparently you are not supposed to dry ANY of their items and know what all the washing SYMBOLS mean on the label, because there are ZERO directions in English. So if this does happen to you and you are honest about what happened....well don't expect any money back! Come on ZARA. Stand behind what you sell. There is too much competition out there with better customer service. You should be worried. Count me out.

jodig41
4/27/19

Zara's return policy is awful and the corporate customer er service was less than helpful when called after the store was unable to rectify a simple situation. The store was unable to process an exchange order as per their own return policy and had no back up plan other than saying I should come back at another time. This of course was after an hour of waiting in line and dealing with management in store.

leslieh70
4/10/19

I could never find anything for myself in this shop. Strange clothes and also a really bad customer service. Who buys from them?

jillv40
3/27/19

returned an item after trying it on and deciding against it. It literally went right back in the box. I received an email saying that it will not be returned due to the dress being unsaleable. I called and they said it smelled like perfume. How could it? I just tried it on. Then I received a phone call to tell me that they will not be returning the item. I questioned it again. Charmaine, the customer service rep that called, said they willnot change their mind. I asked her to go get the item and smell it. It didn't smell when I sent it back. She was quite snotty. I asked for the president of the company's name, which she couldn't tell me. It seems like this is their way they treat returns after reading the reviews. This is fraud and unacceptable!!!

antoniod74
2/28/19

I was surprised when I saw this collection. My favorite colors and nice to touch cloth. I had chosen a present to my mom and my girlfriend here.

jerryd111
2/26/19

The best part about it is that they have a return policy. I ordered a jacket from here. Mistakenly, they sent me a large size. And they were so polite to respond me back with my query. The stuff was so amazing. In short, I had an amazing experience here.

jackier146
2/21/19

I have been buying things from Zara for years. Buyer beware!! I bought 400 dollars worth of items online and sent 250 back. They sent them back to me saying I had worn them. There was a few hairs from my cat I shook off. Tags on ! Never worn! They kept 2 items and I am fighting to get my money back. RUN out of that store.i couldn't get pictures to upload.

jasminej50
2/14/19

I ordered some stuff on zara.com and they easily missed to send me one of my items without even refunding me! And when I tried to return part of my purchase after 32 days which I was literally just 2 days late, they didn't accept it. Stupid customer service. Not gonna shop from Zara again!

luz2
2/12/19

My package was shipped out on Dec 27th, and I picked it up from Purolator facility on January 2nd. Returned the package to Zara main office via Canada Post and they received it on January 30th. However, package got returned to me a week after. I was advised it has passed 30 days, there's no way to return it. My QUESTION is shipping time was also included in the 30 days - this is ridiculous. Also asking Zara if I can get store credit because I shop at Zara a lot, but the answer is NO.

All is all, no shopping at Zara ever AGAIN!!!!

zoyas6
2/5/19

I never purchase anything from ZARA. I tried to return some itmes from ZARA.com, they didn't accept it!! They had just some excuses!! My itmes all with original tags and good conditions!! they didn't accept my returns, say its not smelling good. Very poor customer service!! they stolen my money!! Please be aware!!

susied19
1/16/19

I purchased a coat before Christmas the lining was falling out of the cuffs and I brought it back 2 days after their 30 day policy! I live out of town over 100 km from store I'm a senior and am handicapped!!! They would not give me my money back on my credit card only gift card! Also wasn't to buy back coat at sale price and get it fixed but they said no! And they did not have any more in stock anywhere! Store manager said this is our policy and I called customer service line and they said the same thing!!! Would not let me speak to someone higher up!!! NO CUSTOMER service!!!!

sherrib77
1/15/19

Wow! I thought I loved this store until I had a problem with a coat I purchased (Loved the coat!!). This company needs to focus on customer service. After a bad experience on the phone in one store I called another store
Examples -phone rings 20 times at 10:30AM
Finally they pick up say they can't help and hang up on you. Call back as for mgr they hang up again KIng of Prussia location
Call another store -they tell you to call customer service. Ask for a district leader
And told we don't have one
Call CS they direct you to call the store! What a joke.
Great clothing and stores staffed with associates with no skill set for customer service

cherryc22
1/15/19

I ordered 17 items online from Zara, and they only sent me 10. I keep asking through their customer service team, and they say the warehouse only confirms that they mistakenly packed three items. And they will not be responsible for the remaining 4. What a shame! If there is an error, this is highly possible that the other items are mistakenly sent! I have been buying from them from time to time, yet I guess this is probably the last time.

farazs3
1/9/19

I purchased clothes from them in December. I requested a shipping label which was not received. I contacted their horrible customer service dept they escalated the request to a so called manager. Tenisha the manager called back from the call center and was of no help. She stated they could not take the items back since they were past 30 days return. For their mistake I have to pay the price. Never shopping at Zara again.

Tip for consumers: Dont Shop here. Stay Away!!

marias483
1/4/19

The website was easy to navigate. Prices are very reasonable. I received my shipment 4 days early. The quality of the clothing was impeccable! I ordered a pair of courderoy pants, blouse w/ belt, black and white sweater and a beautiful blazer. Very pleased with Zara.com

la69
12/29/18

Their return policy is 30 days and for x-mas they extend it 15 days from Nov 15 to Dec 30 instead of Nov 30 to Dec 30. - I think 15 days is pretty lame. I bought the item on Nov 10!

The reason for my return is that their sizing is consistently off. My daughter is very petite and this dress is so off - she can't even get this dress thru her head!

singy
12/14/18

Ordered from them many times in-store and online. Never receive my products from online purchase recently and will not reship or refund or store credit.

deed166
12/14/18

I ordered an item online during Black Friday and had it delivered to the store. When I finally received the item it was an entirely different order from what I payed for. The very next day I gave it back to the store I picked it up from per instructions from customer care. Apparently they didn't believe that I sent it back because a case had to be opened to prove that I returned the wrong items before I could receive the item I payed for. After a month of calling someone made the decision to refund me my money which I did not ask for. I called and told them I did not ask for a refund but all they could do was apologize. I was never compensated for my inconvenience. I will never shop online at Zara again. I'm sure my bad experience will go unnoticed by Zara since they are too big of a company to care about their customers anymore.

inokj
12/8/18

Zara has the worst customer services l had experienced in my 30 years as a customer. I bought a shirt blouse without trying it on and when I got home there was no receipt. Next day I went back to the same location asking for the receipt and showed the proof of purchase from online credit card transaction. The store manager gave me the number to contact the customer service and they can track the receipt. l contacted them and talked for an hour giving all the information and being put on hold by them.
Zara customer service representative told me they got the all the information to track the bill and will contact me next day but they never did it.
I called them again and this time a guy answered and l had to give all the information again and he told me to get the credit card statement from bank and store will do the exchage or refund. Reading all the bad reviews from website,I asked for an email from them to ensure that is how to go about it but he said no without any explanation. When I asked to talk to a supervisor he said they didn't have a supervisor or a manager. Trusting the customer representative, l went to the bank to get physcial copy of bank statement and went back to Zara. The store manager declined any exchanges without an email from customers service. I called the customer service again talked to the same guy, he put me on hold for a while and said that his supervisor told him they cannot do anything about it.
At this point l didn't care for the money anymore, they just didnt want to be bothered with tracking the transaction for the customer service instead telling lie to customer hoping customer will give up after a few run around. Each time when l called Zara customer service number, l wasted good hour explaining over and over. From the beginning, it was Zara casher who didn't put the receipt in my back or give to me.
I am still amazed by how they can get away by treating customers like this way. Zara has the most unprofessional employees both on the phone and the stores.
I will not contribute to this giant bullying cooperate company anymore

bs198
12/7/18

I have ordered many items online from Zara over the past few years. Some items have poor quality but I have had luck with good quality for most. Unfortunately, in my most recent order, I received a cardigan sweater for my 3 year old that has loose threads on the edge that look to have been tied together in a knot. I contacted the customer service over the Chat functionality and it was a terrible experience. Not only did it take the representative 4-5 minutes to respond to each message, but she had me text her photos of the item and said it had to undergo an internal review process that takes 24-72 hours. THEY sent ME a defective product yet it has to undergo a review before they return or replace it?! I will not be purchasing from them again. If you decide to, you'd better hope everything arrives in mint condition.

173 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Nothing. They won't help you at all. Good luck! Don't ever buy from them again!

By Joan C.

Honestly, I love the company's sense of style and their clothes. I hate the volumes at which they sell, so nearly everything you buy you see on someone else within weeks. I despise their customer service and the disdain and disinterest of their assistants. The aggressiveness of their security guards is unparalleled, particularly in the Hong Kong stores where staff are paid to follow customers around the store shouting 'Hello, Welcome' at the top of their voice to announce they are behind you checking that you are not stealing anything!!! Unsurprisingly, during the week there are more of those staff scaring customers to death, than there are customers. This company is TOXIC and needs a completely new approach to customer services. I am an Associate Professor in a UK Business School and use Zara as an example of how NOT to run a retail company.

By Lynne B.

I think it depends on what is the best shipper for the best price and the fastest delivery time frame. I've received ZARA orders via both UPS and OnTrac in the PNW, USA. Returns are picked up by UPS.

By Rosalie D.

You must be joking? They don't respond when all is well and good in the same country but another one?........

By Germaine S.

Questions? Get answers from the ZARA staff and other customers.

ZARA?