Review of ZARA

Tel: 1-855 635 9272
contact.es@zara.com

shahezadm
10/19/18

Mine T-shirt has a hole and they are exchanging in 350 rs. I have been struggling to get it return there faulty product

annak242
10/18/18

I bought a jacket online and I must say I was very surprised how smoothly the whole process was handled. The payment transaction went easily and quickly, my purchase was shipped on the same day and delivered undamaged after a few days! The quality of the product is excellent and the jacket fir perfectly! I am definitely going to shop online more often!

ashleyj147
10/17/18

Pretty decent company and services. I bought a warm coat here and I was satisfied with it. The shipping was fast and the product was delivered in a proper condition. The customer support team is quite polite, however it takes time for them to replay to my concerns.

juliaa86
10/17/18

I like this brand, even though many people think otherwise. The fabric of clothes and the quality of the products are suitable for the price and I always receive nice services from people who work there. Zara is a pretty decent place, where you can find fashionable clothes and accessories.

if7
10/9/18

Beyond bad! Would rate them -100 if I could. Ordered from Zara online twice: The first time they shipped it almost three weeks after I placed the order, but the real charmer was the second time, when the package didn't arrive and they refused to do anything about it for days. First they said they'll refund me, but since I never got any email confirming that I contacted them again, and oh! behold - turns out they weren't going to refund me and they wanted to "inquire" the "matter". Then no one reached out to me for 4 days and then they said they sent it again. No tracking number, no courier details, nothing. When I insisted, they just gave me the tracking number of the package that got lost.. I really don't know what to do if this one doesn't arrive. Just lost over $100 and a lot of time on the chat and phone with them. REALLY, SERIOUSLY bad customer service. What's the point in making customers feeling like criminals? as if all people do is buy dresses and then lie about it. Shameful and completely wrong, especially for such a large brand.

charmsm1
10/8/18

Brentcross Zara - Stay clear you are better off going to another Zara elsewhere. I received awful customer service, and made a complaint through resolver, and all they could offer was sorry no compensation. I waited in a queue with 2 toddlers for 20 minutes to find out that I was in the wrong queue for returns, because of their very small signs. I asked them to let me return there, as I didn't want to queue again in another line for 20 minutes with 2 restless toddlers. After pleading with the manager she made us queue again to set an example as appose to reviewing the situation and dealing with it as a separate case from her generic thoughts, other customers were appalled. All I can say is stay clear.

cherylc254
10/7/18

ZARA. GET YOUR $#*! TOGETHER. YOUR CLOTHES ARE NICE, BUT THE QUALITY IS GOING DOWN. AND STOP HIRING MANIPULATIVE IDIOTS.

I shop at Zara frequently, but this is by far the worse experience I have encountered at the Fairview Mall Location.

Super disappointed at how poor the quality of the clothes here are. I bought this cute fall high waisted shorts. As I wore it for a few hours, not even a full day. The belt buckle has already broke. Looking at how poorly it was made, the buckle is like tin foil material, not even metal (it was easily bendable). And the cloth that was on the buckle, fell off. It wasn't even properly attached on.

The customer service in this mall is terrible. The staffs are so rude, and the manager is ignorant. I bought this white button up top at 8:50pm (before the mall closed). I found it weird that the top had no tags nor a sensor on it. But it was really cute and was the last one on the floor. I asked the cashier if it would be a problem to return it just in case if it doesn't fit, and she said no and guaranteed an exchange/return as long as I return/exchange within 30 days. When I got home, I found that the clothing had a stain, and the shirt fitting didn't look that great. I went into the mall the next morning and tried to return it. I told the cashier that there was no tag when I purchased it and told him that the cashier (beside him, helped me manually type in the clothing code yesterday). The cashier said that I cannot return an item without a sale tag due to "that I wore it for the night and stained it. Now they cannot put it back on the floor to sell it."I asked to speak with the manager. He didn't even give me a chance to talk, instead listened to what the cashier had to say and he started assuming things due to that. He didn't even take a look at the receipt of when I purchased the shirt. Why would I wear it for a few hours then return it. He said "if you noticed the stain, why didn't you ask for a discount, etc." "Look at the shirt it's so worn out, you clearly wore it", I took the exact same clothing on the floor, and showed it to him for him to compare. It looks "worn" because it is how the style is!

During this whole process, the women cashier that I purchased these items from was looking, and didn't even own up to anything she said yesterday.

PS. I bumped into the cashiers in the elevator at a condo near the mall and found out that both the men and the women was a couple!

jayneb15
10/2/18

I went into Zara Manchester today and was surprised to see under the uk price a EU price. I liked a particular jumper and you could clearly see 29 and the £39 uk !!! I spoke with a shop assistant and she agreed it appeared unfair. I asked if I could pay in uk and was told no . The really nice shop assistant pointed this out to the Manager and told me ' it was the company and I had a choice , I did not need to buy!!! she then said when she was in Spain she went Zara in Spain. I pointed out she was not helpful , she definitely was not bothered and had no customer service etiquette. Why do Zara blantently rip us off.

laraf19
9/28/18

I bought quite a few pieces online, since we don't have Zara store in my town.I had a horrible experience as they just kept giving me partial refunds, over the course of a couple of weeks. I called many, many times, sent emails, Face-Book messages, and complained to Better Business Biro. Finally they refunded.

carolg270
9/23/18

They do not refund your returns. The boxes they use to ship are so cheap that a lot of items arrived hanging out of the box. Some items fell out during shipment and they will not refund. Worst of all they don't care!

presstonk
9/17/18

CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS. And the return policy in general. I had a shirt from Zara that I wore 3 times, and after the third time the deodorant I wore must have messed with the dye, so there was huge stains under the arms. OBVIOUSLY not going to wear that again. I asked customer service just to send me a new shirt and I would send them the old one back. It was like $35 dollars, and I'm sure it only cost them less than $5 to make. IM SURE they can afford to send a new shirt and maybe update their materials and dyes to a little bit nicer quality. Everything there is overpriced for the quality. Not shopping there ever again.

jp308
9/16/18

I tried to return some clothes I had bought online but the courier they promised to send to collect the package never showed up. When I called to ask them about it they told me that they had had a technical error and while I was waiting for the courier to come the return time had expired and they wouldn't let me return the clothes anymore. They actually blamed me as a customer for their own mistake. When I asked to speak with the supervisor if this is really how they would want to handle the situation, they promised me that the supervisor would call me back within 24 hours - he never did. No surprise there. I would advice you to think long and hard whether you want to order anything from this company called Zara.

nihank1
9/7/18

I really like Zara in terms of their variety offerings. However there some questionable practices, which happened to me twice. I have returned some online purchased items but in the return receipt some of the items were missing, I had to call them to claim the missing items and then they ask for proof. I provide them with return label tracking no and tell them to check the weight of the shipment. This is such a headache! I was not able to get a refund for all the items I returned. After reading the reviews here it looks like I am not the only one experiencing this issue. I believe they will put an end to this to prevent a potential class action lawsuit.

nikhila6
8/20/18

I bought men's lace up shoe from Zara @ 3,990/-. I frequently travel interstate and internationally so I requested delivery in my hometown. A week after the delivery I came back home and found the shoe size is smaller than what they have quoted. All my sandals, slippers and other shoe's are of #9, but Zara's size 9 didn't fit my foot, so I went back to their store in person exchanged it with size 10. I wasn't happy travelling 20+ kilometers to get it exchanged as the store manager preferred I visit the store rather exchanging it at my place of residence whenever it was feasible for him as I had no rush to wear the shoes. Anyhow, got the shoe exchanged, came back home only to find one lace being short of other. I had no intention to go back and forth 40kms to talk about lace. I managed to change it and viewed various videos on YouTube to learn knots that will cover the short lace. The shoe appeared to be good and people at home really appreciated my choice. Considering that I thought of purchasing another pair only to find out that the prices were slashed to 1,990/- as the product was now put on sale. A week after that I had to travel internationally so thought this would be a good time to take new pair of shoes so it gives me confidence that they won't break/tear out. On the contrary, the shoe lace started to loosen it's grip, the material on the top got holes, color faded and spots all around the top/front of the shoe. The sole is however un impacted. When approached Zara customer service, initial request was to send pictures, later a call got to me saying it's user fault we don't think our quality standards are poor. We can't replace the item. How is that possible that after a months use, the shoe gets worn out? The customer service says it's the usage of a person. So do they think we put on shoes and play rugby or football with them in offices? Really disappointing to see such a big brand like zara to provide such a cheap service. If all you want is to steal money from others, I better suggest tell your CEO or top officials to beg instead of providing cheap quality, lower standard materials to customers. We'll be more happy donating than being robbed. If the product is not being replaced in a weeks time, they sure are going to get a legal notice from my end as I've seen so many complaints now, I call upon everyone to file a class action so once in for all either the management agrees to our complaints or the judicial system shall close out their business for good so that there are no future white & blue collar robbery's of this sort.

jenk60
8/18/18

Horrible customer service.!!! There is a BIG hole on a dress I bought last month. The dress was not worn, not washed and with tag on it. I emailed customer service chat 3 times with 4 images they requested, showing the tag, the full picture of the dress and the defect area. They refused to accept the return!!! shame on you, Zara!

karas48
8/18/18

Excellent company! Unique and good quality shoes and clothing, at a reasonable price due to constant sales. Have placed many orders and never had any problems with returns. Refunds are prompt. Highly recommended!

elizabethh324
8/16/18

I live in the Toronto/Oshawa area. The service at Yorkdale, Fairwiew and Oshawa is zero. I have NEVER had anyone ask if I needed help. When I ask if they have something in Oshawa I get, "If you don't see it, I guess not". And every store has one person on cash with a huge line up. At times there is someone else at cash, but apparently too busy putting clothes on hangers to give a hand. The employees are miserbale. I would like to buy there, but this is so frustrating.

travisk45
8/15/18

Im not a big fashion fan, yet we all have to wear something, so I tired Zara. They have a wide collection of items, some of them are too weird for my taste but I managed to find a good shirt. The only thing I don't like is the quality - feels like y shirt will torn off in a year or two. Other than that they are pretty good.

lindas931
8/15/18

The worst customer service I have ever encountered. They refuse to budge on their return policy even if clothes are tagged and one day late on return. Furthermore they claim they will send you an emailed resolution and they didn't. If you try to get a manager or supervisor on the line it is impossible. DONT EVER SHOP THERE.

claudian21
8/15/18

This is the worst online shopping experiences I have ever experienced. Horrible customer service. The earrings I ordered came defective, the piece that snaps in the back was missing in one and the other one didn't hold in place. I called three times and was misdirected every time as of what I needed to do finally, they told me I needed to process my return via chat and send pictures of the items. I was disconnected from the chat twice. Finally I was able to place the return and supposedly someone was going to contact me between 24 to 48 hours but it took a week for them to call me back.They said the return was approved and to proceed to send the return via UPS and to call them back with the tracking number, which I did right away. A week later I got an email approving the return for one pair, no mentioned about the other pair. I called and there wasn't any answers to why they haven't processed the other pair of earrings, did they loose them ? It seems like I'm not going to be reimbursed for one pair so I literally lost my money. I'm writing this review to hopefully save somebody else from having to go through this nightmare, their merchandise looks nice but the quality is not good and the customer services the worst ever !!!! Needless to say, they lost a customer.

pingc3
8/11/18

I bought a top, after first wash before wearing, it is shrink like a kids wear.I took it back to store, they refuse to refund because I washed it. Very rude , not responsible for their product quality, Zara throw their fault and their lose to customer. Very bad service and rude attitude.I used to love Zara so much, but I will never buy from Zara again.

edsonw3
8/10/18

They agree to collect the order I wanted to returned, they confirmed 2 times it was collected. now they refuse to refund. it seems they have a problem with their courier, but it is not my business.

natalieb121
8/8/18

I ordered a white chiffon blouse that was shipped to me with make-up stains on the front, neckline and
sleeve. My one and only experience with Zara was less than pleasant. As a warning to others: they are inflexible and unaccommodating with their customers. To add to their poor customer service, they have few brick and mortar stores in the US, leaving you to likely play phone tag or utilize the Live Chat function with robotic customer service reps. After contacting customer service regarding the stain and to request a return shipping label, the customer service rep required me to take photos and send them via chat message to show proof - understandable. I then had to follow up two days later because I had not heard back from Zara, and was told my claim was declined because there was nothing wrong with the manufacturing of the product, even though they shipped a stained shirt to me. Travelers beware - they are VERY strict with their 30-day return policy. If you travel for business, like me, sometimes it takes a few weeks to unpack your mail and they will NOT budge on their policy, even with damaged items.

rutay
8/2/18

I just got off the phone with customer service......I just don't understand why they so rude and inpatient?!?

izela2
7/31/18

I will never ever ever shop from them. There was a pair of shoes I purchased them after one use, these shoes hurt my feet badly and I talked with customer service,they asked for photos and after couple days they turned me back and said I could return or exchange.Next day I came a store and called them,they said the note was different. They are kidding with customers and It is unacceptable and I will never recommend anyone to this brand.

173 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Nothing. They won't help you at all. Good luck! Don't ever buy from them again!

By Joan C.

Honestly, I love the company's sense of style and their clothes. I hate the volumes at which they sell, so nearly everything you buy you see on someone else within weeks. I despise their customer service and the disdain and disinterest of their assistants. The aggressiveness of their security guards is unparalleled, particularly in the Hong Kong stores where staff are paid to follow customers around the store shouting 'Hello, Welcome' at the top of their voice to announce they are behind you checking that you are not stealing anything!!! Unsurprisingly, during the week there are more of those staff scaring customers to death, than there are customers. This company is TOXIC and needs a completely new approach to customer services. I am an Associate Professor in a UK Business School and use Zara as an example of how NOT to run a retail company.

By Lynne B.

I think it depends on what is the best shipper for the best price and the fastest delivery time frame. I've received ZARA orders via both UPS and OnTrac in the PNW, USA. Returns are picked up by UPS.

By Rosalie D.

You must be joking? They don't respond when all is well and good in the same country but another one?........

By Germaine S.

Questions? Get answers from the ZARA staff and other customers.

ZARA?