PinkBlushMaternity reviews

Support@Shoppinkblush.com
2018 Customer choice award

micheler124
6/28/19

When I first found out I was pregnant I was so excited to purchase from pinkblush because I thought they had very cute clothes. I bought 2 dresses, both smalls, at six weeks. I am an XS-S in every maternity and non maternity brand. Pre pregnancy weight 112 pounds. I could not zip one dress at 6 weeks. The other was a flowy maxi and fit fine. I haven't had a chance to wear it until now at 21 weeks. My belly now pulls the fabric. There is zero stretch. How can clothing be listed as maternity, if they do not accommodate for a belly? Where literally every pregnant woman gets bigger. Maternity clothes are supposed to make you look good when you don't feel like it. Their clothes run very small it's demoralizing.
Not to mention the fabric is very cheap. They are not as expensive as pea in the pod, but I honestly think old navy has better quality clothes.

rachelf109
5/25/19

I'm glad I didnt judge based off the reviews!
I ordered a bunch of maternity clothes and they all fit well everywhere with room for my belly to grow.
I'm in Canada and still received my package within 3 days of shipping!
Very happy with every item.

katiel121
5/19/19

I read a lot of really negative reviews on here about this sight & it honestly really surprised me. I've ordered from here a lot since being pregnant & everything has been perfect. I always click the cheapest shipping (5-7 day) & it usually arrives after 3 days. There's always a 20% coupon (or more) to use & the clothes are super cute. Fitting I would say runs a tad small so I always size up but I love Pinkblush Maternity.

katieo41
4/22/19

I was so excited to order an adorable pair of overalls and then I was faced with finding out my order was shipped to the city next to mine. I checked my address at least 5 times.... it was typed out correctly. I would sit here and love to blame UPS but after reading these reviews, I feel like I know who to blame. Of course they are sold out now, so they can't replace them. I do almost all of my shopping online and have never dealt with this. I definitely won't be making any other purchases from this company.

tristinm3
4/12/19

I ordered a couple dresses in different sizes to try on to wear for my baby shower. I paid for overnight shipping, they took my money for overnight shipping, and the shipped my dresses via standard shipping. So now my baby shower is this weekend and I have no dress to wear. Customer service was horrible. DO NOT ORDER FROM PINK BLUSH.

zaheend
4/4/19

Amanda went above and beyond to assist me with my order.
I did not receive my package because UPS had incorrect address then they had correct address but they would not leave my package outside my door.
I was unavailable to receive package since I work till 5 pm Monday to Friday. Amanda personalized service , she called me and gave me an alternative option to get another dress shipped overnight to my work address with no shipping charges. Whichever I receive first, I could return the other one.
She understood my frustration as my baby shower is this weekend and I am very pregnant.
I was rude to her at first but she willingly helped me so Thank you Amanda!!

alyr7
2/13/19

If anything is wrong with your order, beware, Customer service reps are rude and don't care about retaining business. Worst experience I've had in a while, they literally could care less about their customers.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Aly,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with your order. If ever our customers have an issue we definitely try our best to rectify the situation and accommodate the customer the best we can. If you're able to provide me with your order number i'd be more than happy to reach out and see how I can assist.
aliciam159
2/12/19

Ordered dress for my baby shower. Dress arrived with a hole in the seam. I contacted customer service and was told I would be sent a replacement "if they had it in stock" and was asked for a picture which I sent immediately. Never heard back from them again. Followed up 3 different times over 3 weeks. I took the dress to my local seamstress to repair the hole. On the day of my shower, the zipper completely came away from the dress and wouldn't do up as the teeth had separated. Awful customer service. Nice dress but not worth the hassle and stress.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Alicia,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. Are you able to provide me with your order number and i'd be more than happy to reach out and accommodate you the best I can!
bonniep93
1/28/19

I ordered two dresses for my daughter. The first one came a few days later and it is very high quality and cute. I am waiting on the second one and only have a few days before her shower that she wants it for. I have messaged the company but no answer so far.

fr18
12/22/18

Contacted Vanessa C. From Pink blush maternity 5 times over a period of ten days. Each time she asked the same question that I had responded previously repeatedly. It is as if I am talking to a wall. As of now I haven't heard from her again in over five days. I have an item to return since the quality is terribly poor. Totally unimpressed with their customer service and with the quality of their products. This entire purchase has been a nightmare from the beginning and I would not suggest purchasing from here!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello,
I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced trying to do a return. If you could please provide me with your order number i'd be more than happy to reach back out and assist you further!
iraidas1
12/14/18

I bought a $55 dress. I left it in the bag until my baby showers date was closer. Once I tried it on I realized it had a strong smell, like onions/sweat. I decided to wash it. It smelled disgusting. After washing it it smelled like laundry detergent, softener, and Onions. The smell won't come off. It's horrible I will never shop here again.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Iraida,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience of you receive a dress from us with an odor. We would be more than happy to rectify this for you. Are you able to provide me with your order number so that we can reach out?
andreaj110
11/28/18

They sent me the wrong item likely on purpose because they were oos. They should have checked with me prior to shipping. They did not offer any solution to make it right.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Andrea,

I am so sorry to hear you were sent an incorrect item. Normally if an item is out of stock we automatically reimburse the customer for that item and send them an email. If you have not yet been assisted we would love to make this right. Are you able to provide me with your order number?
cindyr168
11/26/18

Yeah their stuff is cute, just don't ever plan on wearing it more than once, let alone washing it. I wish I would have read reviews before purchasing. The quality is atrocious. I can't believe they charge a premium for this garbage. Every shirt and dress I bought is this super thin overly stretchy material that shrunk in weird places AND every single sweater (also thin) balled up on the first wash. And it gets worst is their cardigans. I bought a plaid one that literally came out of the first wash WITH HOLES. I'm not even kidding! And the other cardigan is apparently made out of some horrible smelling plastic/polyester threading that I've washed THREE times and STILL can't get the smell out. I haven't even worn it because I don't want to smell it all day especially while I'm pregnant. I did return pants because their sizing is WAY off. I made sure to document my order and read the directions carefully made everything as simple as possible for them so they didn't try to rip me off, and I STILL had to contact them for my refund. Do not buy this crap!!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Cindy,

I am so sorry to hear you were unhappy with your order. Could you please provide us with your order number and i'd be more than happy to reach out and assist you further with this?
jessicab576
11/19/18

Was excited to find a cute Maternity dress for my Baby Shower. I couldn't decide on one so I purchased two. Unfortunately there was a glitch in their system and the 25% off code CRAVING25 wouldn't work. I then tried to get the 10% coupon code for signing up for email but within several hours and trying with two email addresses it too didn't show up. I went ahead and ordered the dresses and tried to call the help line however they were closed. I wrote two emails and finally decided to just call them back today.
I asked the lady on the phone if they could honor the BLACKFRIDAY special that happened less than 9 hours after my order where the initial special wouldn't work, she said no but she would honor the 25%. I then asked her to cancel my order and I would just reorder it even though it would just save them shipping if she could just honor the deal instead of me sending it back. She said "no, your order should be there on Wednesday and you can just follow the instructions for a return and just reorder it at that point if you want to."
I asked to speak with a manager and she said no one was available.
No sorry, no thank you for your order, no real care for much. I've worked in customer service for years and I feel this could have been handled much better and with more care. I will be removing the items placed on my registry and change them up for a different maternity store. Unfortunate.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hi Jessica,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We received your comment via Facebook and reached out. If you could please provide us with your order number we'd be more than happy to have our CS Manager reach out regarding this matter!
michellek244
11/17/18

This website has super cute and stylish maternity clothes, so I was super excited to order from them. That being said their clothing is far too small and will most likely not fit 80% of pregnant women. I have a pretty petite figure...125 pounds, size XS/S depending on brand, and size 2-4 in dresses/pants and literally their mediums are tight on me. I'm not even out of my first trimester yet and I can barely fit in their clothes, I'm barely even showing. Also would like to note that I'm S and XS in every other brand of maternity clothing I've tried. I would steer clear from this site, not worth it at all!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hi Michelle,

I'm so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with your order! We really appreciate the feedback you provided and I will be passing this information along to our designers!
sherriec24
10/23/18

The return policy is a rip off. Who has a 30 day return policy these days? More specifically, why would a company in this particular retail niche have such a policy? Pregnant women have very difficult time finding clothing that fits well. PinkBlush allows little time to assess the fit before revoking the return privileges. It's very poor customer service. I won't be purchasing anything else from PinkBlush and will discourage others from doing so.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Sherrie,

I'm so sorry to hear you're unhappy with our return policy! We do appreciate the feedback and will be passing this information along to better accommodate our customers in the future!
celinew5
8/25/18

I purchased so many maternity dresses from them and got compliments on them all. They are a little pricey but they have deals all of the time so sign up for their emails and watch out for their promos. A lot of the time, I got 30% off. If something didn't fit correctly, the return process was easy and free to return/they pay for shipping! Definitely recommend this company!

shelbic
8/13/18

I had bought a pair of pants for my friend on July 2nd for her baby shower that was on August 5th. I reached out to them on August 11th (after my friend had tried them on and found they didn't fit) and asked them how I would do a return. I was told that I couldn't return the item for a refund as it had been 30 days from the shipping date. I have never heard of such a short return period from a clothing company and now will not be able to get ANY of my money back. I obviously still had to get my friend something that would work and ended up losing $77 because of it, not to mention the additional money I spent on a REAL clothing company with a decent return policy. NEVER SHOP HERE.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from them. Plain and Simple.

christinam242
7/16/18

So I mailed back 2 shirts that were simply too tight on me. I went through and printed out the return address label, folded the shirts and neatly stuffed them in an envelope that I sealed and then applied another layer of packing tape. I had a tracking number and realized that they had received my package yet I had not received a refund after 2weeks. So I sent an email to see what the hold up was and I was told that they received the envelope, but that it was empty inside. Ummm empty?!?! She then proceeded to tell me that when they opened it there was nothing inside and that the envelope did not appear to be tampered with. Ummm then where are my shirts??? I asked them to send a picture of the envelope as proof to both me and Fedex so that I could file a claim. I was then told that they do not take pictures. Ummm Im sorry, but if I received an empty envelope I would take pictures as proof! That was $100 that I will never get back and the lady was so rude and said it wasnt their fault and blah blah blah. I will never order from them again!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Christina,
I am so sorry to hear about what happened to your return! There is a possibility it may have been damaged in transit then repackaged by the carrier who delivered it. If you could please provide me with your order number i'd be more than happy to reach out to you, as your return refund is not a complete loss!
racheld136
6/13/18

I ordered 5 items and only received 3 of them. I reached out to customer service 3 times and finally 6 weeks later my email was returned. The representative Lindsay proceeded to question why it took me so long to report the missing item and then basically accused me of lying about said items, claiming they were in the package and I should look again.
After she checked the cameras to make sure that the items were indeed not sent to me, she resent these 2 items.
It is 7 weeks later, I still don't have the dresses I ordered and the jeans that I actually did receive are ripped and completely unwearable after only 3 weeks of use.

DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Rachel,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced! Please provide me with your order number and i'd be more than happy to look further into the issue and assist you the best I can!
oliviao18
6/13/18

I order 3 maternity dresses over a month later i request my refund, instead they send me 2 of the 3 dresses I order obviously I return the package , It's been over 3 months and I'm still waiting on my refund

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Olivia,
I'm so sorry to hear you have yet to receive your reimbursement for your return! Could you please provide me with your order number and i'd be more than happy to look further into this for you!
sabrinab51
5/11/18

I wish I could send a picture of the product!! I am so disappointed and appalled by what I found in my package! The tie string of the delivery robe I purchased was ripped in half and taped back together!!!! TAPED BACK TOGETHER!!! Do you not have any pride in the quality of your products who in the world has The audacity to send a product out to a customer after destroying it and trying to relate it by TAPING It! I want my money back right away!! Now after reading some of these reviews Im not even sure if Ill get my money one customer said they sent their product back a year a ago and never got the money! The meat you can do it send me a new robe tie. Im am beyond blown away and disgusted, it sucks too because I was going to buy more dresses and now I will never shop here again.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Sabrina,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience! We are always more than willing to assist our customers if ever they have an issue with their order. If you could please get in contact with us at support@shoppinkblush.com so that we can assist you further with your order!
lisaw339
4/18/18

Very rude to deal. I wanted to exchange a dress and they told me they'd send a shipping slip for me to send the dress back. After I ordered the correct size, I never revived the slip. I emailed them once and the question was ignored, then the second time they said they don't send shipping slips to international customers. So I have an email with them saying they would, and now they won't honor that. It was a mistake made by them so now i have to pay extra shipping. The lady was very rude and just said thanks! Have a nice day. And completely ignored my complaint

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Lisa,
I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced while trying to do an exchange with us! Could you please provide me with your order number and i'd be more than happy to reach back out and see what we can do to accommodate you!
melaniee20
3/9/18

sooo disappointed with customer service!!!. first time customer are asked to sign up and get 10% off their first purchase. Once you sign up there are TONS of exclusions leaving me unable to buy anything. called customer service to ask about the 10% off coupon and exclusions, service lady was unbelievable rude basically saying "too bad". This left me so update I refused to buy anything because I do not trust if there is issues in the future they will be handled approprietly.

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Melanie,

I am so sorry for the inconvenience you experienced with us! Are you able to provide us with your email address so that we can have our customer service manager reach out to assist?
penelopew3
2/5/18

Many of the dresses on this site look very cute, but the customer service here is poor. They also don't make nearly enough dresses, as it seems that every time I go to buy a dress, it is either out of stock or only available in one size (usually Small). It's very frustrating to waste time looking for a dress, only to be told that the dress is out of stock when you try to actually buy it. I've visited this site a number of the times over the past few months, and I am still yet to successfully buy a dress!

Response from Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative
Hello Penelope,
I'm so sorry to hear about your experience with us. Most of the inventory on our website are dresses, but we do unfortunately sell out of our more popular styles. We do have an option to sign up to be notified once a particular item you're interested in is back in stock. If you need assistance with that we are always more than happy to assist it!
15 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

All items are shipped from Orange County California.

By Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative

Hi Christina, Sometimes our emails can be filtered to spam. Try checking your spam folder. If it is still not there please email us at Support@Shoppinkblush.com and we can assist you further.

By Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative

Hello Anne, We currently have 47 reviews and 13 of those reviews are 1 star.

Prices are in USD.

By Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative

Thank you for contacting PinkBlush! I apologize for the inconvenience you were experiencing while trying to place your order. Due to the current sale we were experiencing a high volume of traffic on our website that unfortunately caused the site to crash or slow down. We have extended the 40% and the website is up and running. If you'd like to try placing your order again you should not experience any further issues. Again, I do apologize for the inconvenience.

By Pinkblush M., PinkBlushMaternity Representative

Questions? Get answers from the PinkBlushMaternity staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PinkBlushMaternity