Review of PacSun

Anaheim, California 66062, US
pacsunretail@pacsun.com

hollandh5
1/7/19

I ordered a pair of pants for my daughter on Black Friday, expecting to give them to her over a month later for Xmas. They are still not here. ITS JAN. 7. The worst part is that PacSun does not return emails or answer the phone- I've tried to contact them MULTIPLE times. Just stay away- not worth your time and money

julieb672
1/1/19

Not only was half of my order missing, but it took over a week for that money to be refunded. Of the items I did receive, the quality was so bad that I had to return everything. The jeans were stiff as cardboard and smelled like paint, and the color was nothing like the picture. The shirts were cut completely different than the picture and made of ugly material. I can't imagine how an established company like PacSun can produce such terrible clothing, AND somehow manage to not even send out half of an order.
AND THEN have the audacity to charge me $7 as a return fee when I have to ship everything back because the quality sucks and it's nothing like the picture.
I'm disgusted and disappointed and I won't ever shop there again.

terryk147
12/27/18

Hate to say this, but man they are the worse. I ordered a physical gift card to be sent to me for a Christmas gift way back in the first week and a half of December and still never came. I check the email and find the button that says track your order. Check that, it just says the supposed day it was shipped. No updates or actual tracking information or number. I message through Facebook with no reply even days later. I email and receive a response a few days later that says they will escalate it and someone will contact me soon within the next day, still nothing. Called each day for the last 4 days and still nothing they keep saying someone will reach out to you within 8 hours, never has that happened. Tried to change it to an e-gift card once and that was supposed to be emailed to me later that day, still nothing. I called again today and requested a refund, they said they could send me an e-gift card today, I didn't believe that for a second. So, I had them put in a refund for me. I bet I will actually get my refund when pigs fly. The craziest runaround ever for a simple gift card, and I doubt this will end, as I will probably have to have them on speed-dial to get my actual refund. I hope everyone sees this review and doesn't have to suffer with this the way I did. In my experience ordering something from them online is the same as setting your money on fire. Except you have to call them after they set your money on fire.

annej79
12/23/18

Ordered 2 Gift Cards on 12/14 and paid $15 extra for 2 day UPS Air and it's 12/23 and still no cards. When you call customer service you reach someone outside of the country and they they tell you they will escalate the call to a Manager and then tell you a Manager is not available and will get back to you in 1 to 8 hours. Same response when you email Customer Service. Save your money and time and go elsewhere. Lousy Company with TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

kevink326
12/4/18

Ordered 10 items on Black Friday and still nothing delivery. Worst company in the world. Customer Service keeps telling me "Thank you for your recent PacSun order! We are continuing to work through the large number of orders over the last several days. Our warehouse team has been working nonstop, and we are very close to getting all the orders shipped out.

christinam263
12/2/18

I have had the most horrible and disgusting experience with PacSun concerning a recent order I placed on Cyber Monday!!! After a mishap I was promised an email with my order confirmation AFTER someone CANCELED my order with a $30 gift certificate for my troubles!!!! That was on Thursday it is now Sunday and after calling every day ever since I am STILL WAITING for the PROMISED email!!!! I've spoken to a bunch of representatives from their Philippine's call center . I've spoken to Janet, Andy, to name a few and was promised resolution by supervisor Kent but still nothing!!! Thank you PacSun for ruining my son's Christmas!!

janeo56
11/30/18

I ordered two pairs of paints and expected them to get there on the day they said they would. after arriving, i opened the package to find two items that were COMPLETELY different than the ones I had ordered. Customer service put me on hold for half an hour before being no help whatsoever. I did not get my original order, as they were sold out of the things I had ordered completely. Im pissed at pacsun. dont expect good things when ordering!

giannac1
11/25/18

I went to the Exton Mall location. Terrible service. Would not accept my return (a pair of socks with hanger and receipt). She said it was past the number of days I then asked where it says that and she then whacked her nails on this little sign. The worker was very rude. We asked for store credit and she refused. We then asked to speak to the manager and she answered rudely "I am the manager." I guess the managers at the Exton mall location don't care about losing a paying customer who comes very often over a pair of socks. If pacsun has such a strict return policy they should make it known to their customers and not be rude about it. I will now be going to the KOP location hopefully I have a more enjoyable experience there.

annd173
8/31/18

This is the most user unfriendly business EVER.
I bought two pairs of jeans at two different sizes to make sure we got the right fit. NO RETURNS NO EXCHANGES!!!
NEVER AGAIN

katih2
6/8/18

Paid $15 for 2 day shipping and took over a week to ship so I didnt get my stuff in time for my trip. Horrible.

scottyi
5/2/18

So I ordered a t shirt which was heavily discounted and to make the *free shipping*, a long sleeve shirt as well. I filled out my information and proceeded to check out. My total was $58. Looked good to me! Order placed. Checked my bank statement and saw $68 charged. I immediately emailed their customer service department, which by the way is allllllllll the way in the Philippines. Lady got back to me the next day saying I need to check over everything before I proceed. Well duh, who doesnt do that? She refunded the money which is fine. The part that pisses me off is, I placed my order on 4/19/18. It is now, 5/2/18. Youre seriously gonna charge me $10 shipping sent FedEx Smartpost!? It says scheduled delivery by 5/9/18. No idea where it is. Hoping it shows up sometime soon.

ruths102
5/1/18

I placed an order for two day shipping. They sent me someone else's order and I sent back the order via two day shipping. They will not return my calls or emails. I paid with paypal so I cannot open a bank dispute. They refuse to speak on the phone and they stole 340 dollars of mine. I really do not know what I can do anymore to get my money back. I have copies of receipts and proof of everything . can anyone please help me? I will never trust this horrible company again.

cobyg
3/25/18

I like the emails that say BOGO 50% off site wide. To me that me the entire website ...am I wrong. But you get looking and only about a quarter of the stuff is BOGO. Always doing sale promotion s like that ... Irritating

erikd20
1/29/18

so i ordered 3 items (hoodie, long sleeve tee, shorts) Arrived very soon even though I'm not from America. Everything was alright, quiality is top-notch, sizes match. I suggest you to buy here!! Even though you're not from America! 5/5

tavoc
1/19/18

ordered some FOG online, when i received it, it did not fit or look like the websites photos. when i returned the items, they apparently only give you store credit for them, not your money back.

there is a disclaimer on the return section regarding FOG but not while you are checking out. i don't look at every stores return policy before purchasing an item. seems like i will have to in the future.

ordering FOG should be more transparent and when i add an item to my cart it should say in case of return only store credit can be applied.

took three weeks to get a gift card that what not properly activated, great!! so no i have to go to a store and do it myself.

not to mention their emails are automated with zero to any useful information.

called customer service and they are obviously reading off a manual and cant give any helpful insight, everything was step by step PACSUN policy.

so yeah thanks! never shopping there again.

well until my giftcard gets depleated. DAMN!!

annak163
1/4/18

i literally bought so much stuff for very cheap online for cyber monday and they never even sent my package i called them and they started accusing me of lying and i even had a credit card statement so they basically took my money and told me I never clicked the confirm order button even though i did... NEVER BUYING HERE AGAIN

christas5
12/19/17

Placed an order the end of November for my nephews bday Dec 9th.... 10 days after the order I was informed 2 of the items were out of stock, and the one item was shipping on Dec 10.... It is now Dec 19th, tracked the item and delivery was scheduled for Dec 18th by 8:00pm.... guess what? Still not here, in fact, tracking now states it was shipped to wrong address and to add an additional 2-3 days for delivery.... I will NEVER buy from this store again!!!! HORRIBLE. 0 stars, but not an option!

wendyp77
12/10/17

ordered my son 5 shirts on black Friday and still have received nothing! In fact it hasn't even left the warehouse! Also I could understand only about 10% of what the customer service rep said the first time i called. It was very frustrating! I just got off the phone again with someone who keep reassuring me that if it doesn't go out today it will go out for delivery tomorrow but they will discount my order 75% off. Ya ill believe it when i see it!!!

cristianc12
11/28/17

I bought a $50 dollar gift card trying to buy a new outfit for my girlfriend and ended up getting bullsh*t msgs whenever i pressed proceed to checkout and oh what a coincidence
all of this sh^t happened during the black Friday sales so if i still cannot buy my sh^t by the time black a$$ Friday is over then lookie lookie this company has just taken my money and said "go FUCC YOURSELF" I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO NOT ENTER THIS WEBSITE IT LITERALLY CUTS YOU OFF AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

camillek7
9/14/17

I stopped ordering from PacSun over three years ago because their delivery service was terrible. I assumed by now things may have changed and made the mistake of placing an online order for a concert I have this weekend. They say it takes 3-6 business days for standard shipping which according to the information listed online is through USPS (which I only chose because it beats paying for shipping through FedEx because it's the least reliable shipping service in existence, packages never arrive on time and they always lie and say a package has been delivered just to meet the latest guaranteed delivery date and bull$#*! you further by delivering it a day or 2 later). I received an email saying my package was sent on the 8th, then when tracking my package saw it wasn't actually sent out until the 12th. Now of course I won't be getting my package until supposedly** the 18th- after the date I need my ordered items. Lesson learned, again. The quality of their clothes is terrible and only lasts maybe 3-4 washes. Their jeans always bleed ink in the washer and fade severely after just one wash. Unfortunately getting what you pay for doesn't even apply in his case, because their $#*!ty quality clothes and $#*!ty service is waaaay over priced. Stick to H&M for last minute bargain hunts. I'll be returning my items the moment they arrive... if ever.

macyn1
8/18/17

I went into my local Pacsun on August 16t h around 1 pm and was hoping to be welcome with a nice greeting as I typically do. but when I came in this time I did not recognize the employee and was not greeted as I typically was. The store looked very presentable besides and lot of boxes near the registers and dressing rooms stacked. As I was shopping around I was looking for my favorite brand, Brandy Melville, and was not having luck finding it. Being the only person in the store I would've expected some help besides the girl standing behind the counter talking on the phone and just staring at me. When I found what I wanted to try on I was just stared at as I walked near the open fitting rooms and just walked into one but got discouraged because the girl finally decided to do her job and ask how many items I had very rudely. I tried the items on and loved all of them but was discouraged to buy them due to the lack of customer service I had. I became aware at the end of my leaving that she was the new store manager as she mentioned to someone she was speaking to at the register. It was very sad to have that experience due to the amount that I shopthere and have become very comfortable with the employees that work there.

pw44
8/15/17

I ordered six jeans online. When I went to returned some of them in the store, they told me they couldn't accept it because it was an "online only" item. It was a hassle returning them! I had called to make sure I could and the site says you could return in store! I shop a lot online and had never had an issue returning anything! Needless to say I'm never shopping Pacsun again!! Terrible customer service!

michaelh391
8/13/17

First of all. All of their $#*!s are at zumies and 21FE for much cheaper price. The worst thing comes in when you want to work there. I have done an application 6 months ago. And i kept asking them if im accepted or not. Simple question. Then they keep telling me to wait. Because they need to see when they can gove me an interview. From that day. I have seen 5 new workers working there ! And they still havint called me to even say if im not accepted. I asked them to please let me know. Because if im not accepted. Whore cares ? Ill apply somewhere els. But they made me wait. And i lost 6 months of my time not working.

They are bunch of ammature 15 year olds working there.

PACSUN = GET THE $#*! OUT.

kareemh8
8/4/17

Today on august 4th 2017... I was at the pacsun located in Woodbury commons/central valley ny At approx 8:50 when the manager put her hands UPON me...I had several witnesses see the incident when I asked her for coporates number she then rudely went and go the number. when I asked for her name she said I don't have to disclose this information DO NOT COME TO THIS LOCATION CUSTOMER SERVICE SUCKS!!!!

bobbyw26
7/29/17

Was really worried after seeing all these reviews of people not getting stuff or getting the wrong stuff, but was pleasantly surprised with the result. I did only order 1 pair of swim trunks, but they got here in time and look great! The only thing that slowed it a little was that the package was put in my neighbors mailbox, but that's USPS fault, not Pacsun!

43 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I wouldn't risk it... a lot of people including me experience really slow, bad shipping from pacsun. I ordered 2 bags in the middle of June and they didn't arrive until the beginning of august. I don't know if that was because of the sale they had that day, but from the other bad reviews on this page I can see this happens often no matter what day it is. I'm pretty dissapointed because I ordered a backpack for school last week and still haven't received it yet... next time I'll probbaly order from another company, I've learned from my mistakes.

By Destiny t.

Honestly I don't know

By Davina F.

Questions? Get answers from the PacSun staff and other customers.

PacSun?