Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

1,208 reviews with 4 stars

caitlinb37
3/25/19

I have a much fresher face now that I've been using fashionnova's face masks. I use both the moisturizing ones and the foaming ones. They bring out such good results.

avag15
3/24/19

Fashion Nova's nose masks are really effective in removing black heads and deep-seated dirt in nose pores. I saw a lot of dirt when I first applied them and it has decreased in number after applying a few more times.

oliviab99
3/22/19

Fashionnova's size chart was a bit confusing for me to use at first because I hadn't tried it at other shops before, but I can see why I had to go through all that. There have been no errors in orders' size because of that.

georgiaw37
3/22/19

Fashionnova has great deals and good prices on their selections. It's amazing to get something so high-end, so durable, and so well-made at such an affordable price.

maddisonp3
3/19/19

Moisturizing your face can make you look prettier, and younger. Fashion Nova has face masks that do just the trick and all you have to do is make sure you apply them as religiously as you can.

emmac158
3/16/19

Fashionnova's palettes are really great to have around and I'm glad they have kits so you can easily retouch your makeup wherever you are. I love that the palettes have a wide range of available colors to choose from.

lillyh29
3/16/19

Fashion Nova has a lot of variety in their wear to work collection. There's a few that's cute and simple, and there's a lot that clearly labels someone as the company boss.

samanthal148
3/15/19

Fashion nova's discounted items still have such high quality and all of them have great styles. No matter the price they're selling them at, fashion nova does not hold back on quality.

aliced95
3/15/19

The easiest way to keep up with fashion trends is to go online and check FN's new arrivals. You won't be disappointed. They're updated and they follow fashion, however fashion evolves.

lilyh37
3/15/19

FN's new section, material girl, is full of great girly clothes that are perfect for city girls who love to look chic, stylish, and isn't afraid of the spotlight at all.

eliseb25
3/13/19

Whenever I find a cute outfit in the mall or on my favorite store, I always check on fashionnova if they have similar ones and there usually is! Fashion Nova became my favorite second option because it's cheaper and sometimes better than the outfit I wanted!

isabellem25
3/13/19

It became my go to store whenever I was bored and whenever I wanted to buy something nice, my friends even told me that I use too much of it! I can't help it, I have so much clothes to choose from and it always make me look good in pictures!

eloisep10
3/12/19

Fashion Nova has a new section with spring collections. I am loving every design on there. It's my favorite season and all the floral and nature designs look so beautiful. Spring style has a way of making everybody look so fresh.

isabellef14
3/12/19

It's the first time I ever felt like I "got that BASS" thanks to fashionnova. I'm usually a flat and skinny girl, but just one bodysuit changed everything. I feel extra confident now that I actually have a figure.

tias38
3/12/19

My package from fashionnova has just arrived and, as usual, it's on time. It has never let me down and I haven't experienced delays so far. My package is also delivered with care and not haphazardly packed.

lillyb30
3/12/19

I find fashionnova's bralette very pretty. The design is wonderful I can't stop being in my underwear in front of the mirror. It also makes my boobs look more full.

alicial79
3/11/19

I look so gangsta in fashion nova's gangsta dress. It's something that looks cool and flattering on your body and not something that's loose, sloppy, and cheap-looking.

caitlint20
3/10/19

I really do feel like a Hot mama in these hot mama clothes. Just because I'm visibly pregnant doesn't mean I get a free pass to look like a really haggard, tired-looking whale. I'm grateful to FN for thinking of us pregos.

miab41
3/9/19

I felt like I received my package from an express vehicle because, for an online store, it delivers early and a few days really do mean a few days. I could keep ordering without waiting for weeks to have my orders.

leslieh150
3/8/19

I get my groove on when I put my jacket on. I bought this from fashionnova's activewear and it's great for exercising. It helps me sweat without the jacket being ruined, and I look fabulous, which motivates me to exercise longer.

rosal44
3/8/19

The sweater dress I bought from FN is really sexy but oddly comfortable. The comfort makes me extra confident in my movements. It's also a sexy dress that keeps you warm.

lenac32
3/8/19

The hats and scarves section at fashionnova is so charming. They have a lot of nice hats. They have scarves that can easily make you look either sweet or badass. They have those really nice beach hats you hold on to for a nice picture.

carolw337
3/8/19

It feels good to know that I was not an utter waste of time using fashionnova's size guide. I'm really fit so I barely have any sizing problems. But there really are some outfits that need to be loose or tight in places so it's great that I'm assured that what I'm getting is a perfect fit for me.

alexandrac76
3/6/19

FN's concealer had made it possible for me to easily cover up all the imperfections I've been insecure about. I easily covered up a pimple scar and a new growing pimple near my nose.

isabellac26
3/6/19

Fashion nova's size chart is really effective. I make sure to use it properly every time so I don't have any problems with any of my orders. From tops, to bottoms, to shoes, everything fits me comfortably.

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?