Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

1,407 reviews with 4 stars

bentleym32
5/24/19

The smooth it over bandeau from fashionnova is great especially for busty women or women with large nipples. The nipples don't poke through it and it makes your boobs less distracting.

carollg1
5/24/19

What I like about fashion nova is that there's no tricks in their pricing. Everything being sold here is in its proper price. The quality is great and it's never too expensive for the average person.

taylore30
5/24/19

The tracking number works so I'm never worried about my orders from Fashion Nova. This is one great way to make sure the site you shop in is not scamming you.

frenchj4
5/24/19

I always get the correct size whenever I shop from fashionnova. I don't understand exactly how their size guide works that it is able to totally get your size, but I hope they keep this up.

pearsonl
5/23/19

Fashion Nova has great delivery service. I like how their employee coordinated with me properly to make sure I got my order. I like how they're always on time, too.

webstero4
5/23/19

Hyaluronic acid is very important in maintain skin youth and moisture. I've been using fashionnova's hyaluronic acid derma mask to keep my skin young and soft. It shouldn't wrinkle anytime soon.

javierl32
5/23/19

The disadvantages of online shopping is the absence of a fitting room, but FashionNova put a size guide in place to make up for that. It's been really helpful.

sullivang6
5/23/19

My package just arrived and it feels so good to receive your orders when you're still excited to get them. The excitement goes away when the items keep getting delayed, so I'm glad fashion nova's delivery service is always on time.

flynnl3
5/23/19

I normally don't wear lip liners because I look like a total clown once the lipsticks fades before the lip liner does. But bebella's natural lip liner matches the lips well so it stays puffy without looking like a clown.

howet2
5/22/19

I like how I can browse according to how I want to see Fashion Nova's clothes. I always sort by price because I want to stay in budget whenever I shop. Otherwise, I'd be spending all my money and forget about food expenses.

carrolls26
5/22/19

FN's hasa la vista eye-shadow palette is tropical-themed. The choices are so colorful and bold. It's the best palette to have if you're feeling festive.

archeri
5/22/19

Wearing outfits and shapewear from fashion nova has really given me a great boost in self-confidence. I don't walk around slouching anymore or looking so awkward that I'd die of shyness.

hardinga
5/22/19

FashionNova's shapewear shorts have been really handy in keeping my waist looking slim and my thighs smaller than they really are.

kirkl44
5/21/19

Fashionnova's size chart is quite useful. This online shop could have been buried in return traffic for clothes that didn't fit their customers well. I never had complaints about any of the clothes I got.

lynchn
5/21/19

I was the official trendsetter in my town the first time I wore fashionnova clothes to school. Everybody looked up to my fashion sense', but in truth, I just have fashionnova standards in mind.

greenk13
5/21/19

Fashionnova's invisible bra lets me move around properly without worrying about it falling off my boobs. The straps also makes it possible to get a nice cleavage if you're lacking, like me.

crossj
5/21/19

The heels I ordered from Fashion nova were a very good it on me. I walk comfortably in them without tensing up or getting pinched. Fashion nova's size guide is pretty good.

dobsonn
5/21/19

The collagen eye patch has really helped to keep me looking fresh in the midst of finals exams. You can hardly tell that I only get sleep about two hours every day.

prestonr17
5/20/19

Fashionnova's delivery service has excellent timing. They never take their time in delivering and instead you could feel that they try their hardest to get you your orders as fast as they possibly can.

sophiew43
5/20/19

Fashionnova's volcanic ash mask does deep cleansing of your pores and leaves your face looking brighter and feeling softer. I always apply this daily.

wheelerl4
5/20/19

The Ana suede belted jacket I ordered from Fashion Nova is such a great piece of clothing. I get compliments every time I wear it. Sometimes I pray for colder weather so I could wear it.

davisonm2
5/20/19

I bought enough butt lifter shorts from fashion nova so I can wear one everyday. The additional booty boost has also boosted my self-confidence and I am happy with what I see when I look at it.

reesg
5/20/19

I used to have a very hard time trying to hide the blemishes on my face until I discovered Fashion Nova's concealer. It's so easy to apply and you can trust it to keep hidden whatever it is your hiding.

burtond12
5/20/19

I tried on FashionNova's derma masks because of the great reviews on them before. I have to say that my favorite so far is the multi vita brightening mask, because it make my skin look like a doll's.

richardsy
5/17/19

I absolutely love Fashion Nova's gel eyeliner. It doesn't run or get smudged easily, and the lines aren't so hard to apply using this eyeliner.

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?