Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

2,022 reviews with 1 star

latoyaf7
3/25/19

Avoid this company and their fake 5 star reviews at all costs. They are owned by a money hungry arrogant man that is only interested in stealing women's money and doing no good with it. All made in sweatshops by young children and the customer service team is rude and unprofessional. AVOID!!!! SCAMMMMMM!!! Still waiting on my item from October?! Where is it?

ashleec25
3/22/19

The most disorganized company ever! I've had NUMEROUS issues with delivery from this company and received so many poor quality items....but this took the cake! They forgot to put ELEVEN items in my shipment!!! ELEVEN!!! And after contacting them they told me once it leaves the wearhouse it's out of there hands & to contact UPS!! My package was NOT damaged or altered at all, there wearhouse messed up my order!! Also, one of the shirts was the wrong color!! So what did ups change the color of my shirt!! Lol F*N joke! So they pretty much just stole money from me. This is not the first shipment I had not received but the previous issue was resolved and your probably asking so why do you continue to use them, well cuz there stuffs so cheap it's hard not to, but this was the last straw!!! How do you not place 11 items in someone's shipment and then blame it on ups! Complete scum!

sabinam12
3/21/19

I ordered something 1 month ago, and never got my package. So I wrote tham and they never replied, I wrote tham on Instagram - and they delete there bad reviews. So I tweeted tham and the finaly replied. But they need 30 Business Days to investigate that?! So what do you need to investigate? C.S.I much?

clemenced
3/21/19

They sent me the wrong item in the mail, which seems to be a frequent problem, and did not help me what so ever to get my order corrected. I was hung up on by the first person that answered and then proceeded to wait 30 minutes on hold after calling back. They told me to send the item back and then wait for them to process it and then get store credit in order to REORDER the item I had already bought. This would take over 3 weeks just for sending me the right item that they messed up. The websites may have cute clothes but their customer service is atrocious and I do not recommend this website to anyone.

jamiel207
3/21/19

I am seriously floored right now. I got an order from fashion nova and their clothes are as advertised. Pretty cheap, but gets the job done and its worth it for their prices. Anyway, one of the dresses I got had a hole in it. No problem though since their return policy says contact them at info@fashionnova.com within two days. I immediately emailed them and heard nothing, followed up -- still nothing.

Then I contacted them through their online contact form, which is not linked on the return policy page so I had to dig around and find it myself. After that I finally I get a response. The representative who contacted me told me return policy, which I was already aware of and that I didn't contact within the 2 day period, which I did. I was getting pretty annoyed at this point, but I felt the customer rep may have not had all the information and wanted to stay patient. I tried to explain the situation to the customer service rep. I have proof that I had sent the email and I even have read receipts on all emails (which said fashion nova read my email).

I then received this exact email:

Thank you for reaching out. I'm happy to help!

Unfortunately, there is no records of your report being done. In this case we are unable to validate your claim.

Thank you for choosing Fashion Nova!

I was like WTF. First of all I took all this time to try and get this return and now this BS. I really am not the one to complain or even write reviews, but I just need to let off this frustration and hope no one has to go through this.

Anyway, luckily I have read receipts the two emails I sent -- which I sent to them and hopefully this gets resolved. Their clothes just aren't worth the hassle. If your going to be an online business now a days, you should not be conducting your business like this.

omaric3
3/21/19

I was out of town for a funeral and received the item at my house. When I got home, I noticed that I received the wrong item. I put in a ticket. They will not take the item back or sent me the correct item because I did not report it in 2 days.

summerb31
3/21/19

My experience has been nothing short of awful. First and foremost I watched a million reviews before purchasing. And let me say I came to find out those people get paid to review these clothing items. None of the clothing items I purchased looked like the ones from the website NOR FIT AS SO. I am a standard size 6. Please tell me why the 7 wouldn't even fit over my knees.
So then I try to contact fashion nova. The first person hangs up after I was on wait for 30 minutes. Call right back, then I get told you won't get refunded via PayPal. SO FINALLY AFTER 2P MINUTES IM TOLD oh well we can refund you via PayPal but you have to wait to recieve an email with a code and then call us back.
SO IM FRUSTRATED. $200 in clothes and I spent $30 just to have them returned. A MONTH LATER. Guess who's on the phone with fashion nova customer service right now.
Me !! Dont be me, dont purchase from Fashion Nova !

ajjjias
3/18/19

Everything I ordered was completely wrong or damaged. I'm so disappointed. When I went to call them they ignored me and hung up on me multiple times.
Customer service that hung up on me:
GERSON
CARLOS

angelal234
3/18/19

I ordered small they shipped Large dress. I returned they said my dress is sold out. I purchase Large tops for my niece they shipped Small size. What a BS company! They kept messed up with my orders!

andreav61
3/16/19

1. Bad costumer service
2. You can get some of the clothes in their site at rainbow for much cheaper
3. They still small designer's designs.

emilyj143
3/16/19

I paid $9 for one-day shipping, as I needed my order for a gift. The next day I received an email saying my delivery date had to be rescheduled for the next day. Well next day, no package. Now it is Sunday and UPS does not run. When I tried to login to my account, they had completely deleted my email address associated with my account. So, we will see if I even get my package at all and if I have to take these idiots to small claims. And I am requesting the shipping to be refunded.

chonan
3/15/19

Disappointed delivery unsuccessful. Correct address placed on website waited fr 2 weeks w free shipping. The shipper did not verify address no phone call no notice i had drive 40 mules to pick up n searched two other post office and no luck wanted a refund but told e card will be issued. How can i order if the first delivery unsiccessful? Do i have to do the same song and dance? The quality is average but do i need the hassle to fight back to get it delivered? Poor customer service and data entry is incompetent. Do not order

crystals122
3/15/19

FashionNova is a rip off they take people money. I placed an order with them and never received my package. They sent me an email stating that the package was returned to them and that they would give me a store credit because they weren't able to refund my money back.

dimitrinam
3/14/19

It's been more than a month since I made my order and I had neither got any clothes nor my money back.
I have ordered from many online stores but never had such a bad experience. 10 days after my order has been processed I sent a message to the customer service asking about it's location, the reply was that the delivery time could reach 30 days and I should wait. A week later I sent them another two emails and they finally gave me a tracking number so I could call the delivery company. After a short talk I was told that the package was sent back to the sender, the reason was that my phone number was not provided so they couldn't reach me and FashionNova asked them to return it back. Even though I had provided my phone number and I had even subscribed for tracking messages I also contacted them many times during which time my package had arrived but they didn't even bother checking this out.
Another upsetting thing was the communication with the customer support, I had the feeling I was never understood and never felt sympathy. The mistake was theirs and not mine and they didn't even admitted it nor apologised, this is what pisses me off the most.

nadimaa
3/13/19

I wasn't told about extra charges and then when I try contact them about it they take long to reply and want me to accept the parcel and pay extra! then return only to get a gift card! NAH these mess you about especially if you ordering from UK not only is the delivery charge rediculous but then THEY GET FEES ON TOP , and when you complain they try hide it wiv a 30% discount . Nah girl I ain't having this, they are deceptive

breosham
3/12/19

I received an order from you guys.The order that you guys sent had three pairs of jeans and the jeans were all 1X. could only fit one pair of the jeans.I confided in fashion nova to send me pants that were 1X like the other 1X pants I have from you guys that fit me fine. Fashion nova, the supplier, sent me,the customer, pants that are not the same size but say the same sizes on the jeans. I was told that you guys have different design jeans,so the sizes may vary after the fact from a representative. I stayed on the phone going back and forth with a representative,that was telling me,the customer, that I basically have to be okay with the situation and there's nothing that can be done about it. Then on top of that,you guys are going to hopefully reimburse me on a gift card 7-10 business days after you receive my package that took me $18 to send to you guys. I was not in the wrong in the situation and I feel like you guys should be reimbursing my shipping both ways whenever you guys decide to reimburse me. I think what really has me upset is how you guys customer service handled the situation. Your customers are who support your company and if they're not happy then you didn't do your job. Also, when I called customer service the lady kept ignoring me complaint and kept making me try to accept what she was saying and she kept repeating herself and rushed me off the phone.

mariar360
3/10/19

These reviews are obviously all fake. Fake titles and opinions, all written on the same date. Fashion Nova is TERRIBLE, they only give you store credit, don't let you cancel your order one minute later if you made a mistake, charge for shipping to return items, and their "24/7 customer support" does not get back to you. I know this this review will be flooded out by all the other fake reviews written by their employees but I will keep reposting so more people don't get scammed. If you want a real review of them, go to the Better Business Beauru website.

mariey13
3/5/19

I HAD THE WORD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EVER AT FASHION NOVA. 1st parcel : sizes were wrong because i got an automated answer while i asked for advice instead of a real answer so i had to send back many items internationally (i paid almost 50 dollars to send them back) then it took over one month and several mails to get a voucher ... I had to pay the international shipping again and thenn my parcel got lost, i spent hours at the post office + sent several emails to fashion nova still to get mother frigging automated answer and a voucher ! I paid again for a new parcel, still the same damn parcel and was stupid enough to order new items. I tried to get delivered at a friend's home and was very careful about writing the address down entirely but still it was probably too damn long and fashion nova did not care so still i never received the parcel and this problem is lasting since the beiginning of december for the same damn amount of clothing / money ! Fashion nova I live in France, you don't seem able to deliver and answer your customers I want a damn refund NOT A VOUCHER ! I already lost so much money and time and I hate your company !!!
Order Date Payment Status Fulfillment Status Total
#28475489 Feb 16, 2019 paid fulfilled $122.36 USD
#26250122 Jan 09, 2019 paid fulfilled $88.96 USD
#23476110 Nov 20, 2018 paid fulfilled $293.88 USD

leahr47
3/4/19

I spent $75 on a few items. I did not see that it was a "final sale".
I was unable to exchange or return. Not happy since the items do not fit.
I will not ever order anything from Fashion Nova. Quality is meh

csenged
3/4/19

I've ordered 3 jeans from FashionNova. After 2 weeks, the package arrived. When I got home for the weekend, I opened it and it contained 6 male t-shirts. I've paid 78$ (plus customs duties.)

I contacted their customer service and provided a detailed description of the problem. They told me that I should have reported the issue within 2 business days after delivery and because I've waited 4 business days, they couldn't help me. (I wasn't home during the week, so I could open the package only on the weekend.) They are not giving a refund and they will not ship me the jeans that I've paid for.

I find it outrageous that FashionNova provides absolutely no compensation, although the mistake happened on their side.

Lesson to be learned: OPEN YOUR PACKAGE RIGHT AFTER DELIVERY AND CHECK IT, OTHERWISE FASHIONNOVA CAN TAKE YOUR MONEY AND REFUSE TO CORRECT THEIR MISTAKE.

dgg
3/1/19

I never received my package, and they claim that it was my fault because of the address but I sent them evidence of a previous package that did arrive with the exact same address, their solution was to issue me a gift card for not even the full amount and I paid $15 dollars for shipping. I told them to just resend me what I payed for and even tough it was THEIR MISTAKE still lost almost $50 dollars. I started reading into their terms for shipping and everything else, and they have a disclaimer that says the clothes might give you cancer so watch what you are buying from this brands. We get so excited about the fashion we forget they dont care about the customers at the end of the day.

alexc428
2/26/19

I ordered $80 worth of clothes, my first time ordering. It shipped quickly but I never received the package even though it says delivered. I emailed them and they said they don't do refunds and I had to file a claim. What kind of scam company is this? If I don't receive the items I paid for, I should get a refund or resent the items, simple as that. Never shopping here again, pretty sure I got scammed out of $80.

callixtae
2/25/19

Extremely terrible customer service. I live in Singapore and I am still waiting on a refund of $31.98 USD from October 12 2018 and another refund of $85.77 USD from 23rd of November 2018. They have advised me that the first refund of $31.98 has been issued back to my credit card and to check with my bank on this which I have repeatedly but there is nothing in my account til date. I have been following up with them for months now but I doubt I will ever see my refund. For the 2nd situation of $85.77 USD, I wasn't home and my post was mailed back to Fashion Nova. Fashion Nova assured me that once they receive my return package, I will be receiving my store credits minus the shipping fee. ( Shipping fee is $15 USD) It is approaching the 2 month mark now and every time I check on my tracking history online, from 31st December 2018 - 25th February 2019, the tracking status reflects " Origin Post Is Preparing Shipment". When in their automated email response from you, they tell you that returns take 5-7 business days. Upon further checking, I also noted that on the 27th of December, my package had already arrived at the USPS Regional Facility located in San Bernardino Ca Distribution Center at 11:47 am. Thereafter, 29th of December and 30th of December reflects that it is 'In transit To Next Facility' . Fashion Nova has advised me that for delivery status, I should reach out to the carrier. But who? RDD Logistics or USPS? Beyond ridiculous. RDD Logistics is also by far the worst carrier to use. Other brands use DHL/UPS/FedEx. But RDD Logistics even for international shipping? Please change your carrier. Total refund now amounts to: $117.75 USD. Fashion Nova has become so huge over social media with their large following and their Instagram girls but they have failed miserably when it comes to taking care of their other customers. Buck up on your customer service Fashion Nova.

abcdea
2/25/19

I ordered from Fashion nova, however my package got sent back for no reason, customer service and communication was the absolute worst! Nobody told me what happened to my package for weeks!!!
After that they contacted me and told me to re-order my package again if I still wanted it, without even sending my money back!!
Fashion nova is a scam

audreyt39
2/22/19

Horrible service, cheap quality and if you have to return anything good luck don't expect your money back

99 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?