Review of FashionNova

2018 Customer choice award

2,072 reviews with 1 star

trisham43
5/22/19

Necklace was ordered on January 31 and I still have not received my order. I tried multiple times to get ahold of someone and still no answer.. Amazon as well tried to get ahold of them with no long.. now under order details it says unknown shipping date

janew239
5/20/19

Ordered a few times from this company. It's a hit or miss. Ordered some items and never got it. Had to dispute with CC company. Ordered items on another purchase, received them, but had to return 99% of them. Have not received any store credits after 5 weeks. Had to dispute this with CC company as well. Will not bother shopping here anymore.

ninat47
5/20/19

So I ordered a dress from Fashion Nova for a special occasion and paid for International shipping.The pack should have been here for maximum 10 business days..guess what?! It is not.Texted them about this issue and they said I have to wait up to 30 days?? After 1 day I texted them again..They asked me to pay some other taxes which were like 15£ more and i texted them to say I do not want my pack(because it won't come to me at time) and I won't another 15£ shipping for a 19.99$ dress( +15$ shipping)..I texted them several times and they said they won't send my pack for final destination until I pay these 15£.. I texted them 2 more times and NO RESPOND aaand no money back..The special occasion is tomorrow and I don't have a dress..Thank you Fashion Nova

dalenet2
5/18/19

Paid for a pair of black heels to be worn at an important function. Fashion Nova sent me a super ugly black shirt. Long story short, they arent sending me any heels, although they processed my card and took my money for them. They wont give me a refund. They wont give me store credit, which i do not want, UNTIL i ship the top back to them. I have to pay them for a return shipping label, yeah, so they get MORE of my money and again i get nothing.. I WISH i had done a lil research on this company. I would have seen the over 1100 complaints that BBB has on them! WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER HAD TO DEAL WITH. So i never received anything for my money, and never got my money back. This is what they do ..they rip people off

Tip for consumers: GOOD LUCK!

somniam
5/16/19

fashion nova by far has the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. No refunds, no modifications to your order after it has been placed, MISSING ITEMS AND LITERALLY NO REFUND. these people are straight up stealing money by 1. not honoring their orders and 2. HORRIBLE quality in clothes. DONT DO IT LADIES.

sincerely,
an honest worried female.

annew249
5/16/19

They refuse to give you money back and the quality of the clothes is worse then a 2 year old could sew. Bad quality fabric, poor manufacturing and even worse customer service! cardi b should be ashamed she promotes this crap to her fans!

matanah
5/14/19

COULD NOT BE MORE DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS ONLINE COMPANY!!!!!!
I ordered 7 dresses for an upcoming trip, roughly about a month before I was to leave the country. I allowed myself this much time to place an online order because the website itself ensured me MULTIPLE TIMES that their shipping takes 5-10 business days.
Well they lied. I was told on the phone with a customer service agent that the 5-10 business days is only talking about how long it takes for the shipment to get to customs... HOW IS THAT A REASONABLE ESTIMATE?!?!
On top of this all, they dont allow full refund... only store credit. WHY WOULD I EVER WANT TO SHOP THEIR AGAIN???
this online store is HORRIBLE.

shakillaw
5/13/19

I tried to cancel my order within 10 minutes after placing my order... The Customer service rep said that was impossible, the order still had to be fulfilled. If a customer just made a purchase, that order should be able to be cancelled!!!!

marnim1
5/12/19

Fashion nova is a scam. I bought jeans for $19.99 and had a discount of $5.99. They were stiff and were not skinny jeans so I had to return them which cost $11.00. Then I find out they will not return your money. they will only give a store credit on an e card so I got that. But come to find out they don't give you your full amount back. So after trying to buy jeans the same price and a discount the same, I found out I had to pay shipping again. So the $20.99 I originally spent...in order to get the same jeans only different size I would now be spending $19.99 plus $11.00 and then an additional $6.99. I am paying for the pants twice. This is a horrible place where greed overrides valuing their customers.

ellenc123
5/12/19

I hate that I have to BUY a shipping label to return an item I bought. They don't do refunds just store credit which is stupid. I won't order from them anymore.

taylorm191
5/10/19

The fact you have to BUY a shipping label to return an item you bought is the most idiotic thing ever. Never have I bought a shipping label to return online, they usually send it to you. The dress that was bought was the worst quality dress I have ever seen looks like someone ripped a curtain down and sewed some lace to cheap fabric. The bottom looked like it was cut with children's scissors, strings everywhere. Never will I ever buy anything from here again.

emilyt107
5/10/19

Fashion Nova is such a scam. They send defective items and then refuse to refund you. They will only offer a coupon. Such a waste of money, the quality of clothing is awful!

emilyc278
5/8/19

I never got my money back on all the returns I made. The clothing material is super cheap and not so good. The clothing look so good online but when you receive them they look awful. The clothes never fits me after me trying all the sizes. Something would always be wrong. The sleeves would be too long or the color would be faded. And it is harder to make a return since you have to pay and go to UPS. Would not recommend to anyone.

elizabethw337
5/8/19

Cheap clothes and will not send all your items especially if you use a discount code. Then when you dispute the items they issue you store credit for what you paid therefore you end up losing the total discount. Example I purchased $280 in merchandise from Fashion Nova used their code money100 to receive 100$ off my order of $275 or more. Little did I know they would not send all my items. They "forgot" to send 2 items that just so happens to total around $98 . I called them and they issued me a store credit for $38 the amount I paid. Terrible customer service and very unethical. I will never spend my money with these crooks.

alisont65
5/8/19

If you're looking for inconsistent, cheap looking and feeling clothing, look no further! I finally went to this site after repeatedly seeing it being advertised on Instagram (this should have been my red flag, to be honest). I was surprised and excited to see so many cute and current styles. I ordered multiple rompers in the same size and was pleased by how quickly the shipment arrived and for a relatively low price. This is THE ONLY positive experience from the entire transaction.

Upon opening my package, I was shocked and saddened to see cheap, thin and overly wrinkly 'clothing' spill out. Despite realizing the quality wasn't there, I was hopeful I could at least mask that with it falling well on my figure. To preface, I am in shape and well proportioned, so finding clothes that fit me is never a battle. After trying all three rompers on, dye my hair and call me Goldie Locks because each item from their Fashion Nova brand in the same exact size all fit me different. One I was drowning in, one was way too small and I couldn't even fit my arms down the sleeves, and the only the reason the last one 'fit' me was because it was an off the shoulder and loose bottom design. Truly cheap and pathetic 'fashion.'

When I went online to file my return, I found that they only do store credit, most likely because they know they sell women garbage and want to make sure they don't lose any profit on returns, but they actually charge you 10 dollars to return their trash that they'll likely repackage and sell to some other poor schmuck.

Ladies, save your dollars and realize that these outfits are made for the pathetic Thotianas of IG.

chriss1129
5/7/19

I received the earring broken , emailed them the same day of the delivery , no body responded . I waited for a week then emailed a gain and they said you have to email us within two days to give a refund even though I told them I Emailed the same day I got the delivery , no body has gotten back to me and I send a third email , they did not respond , very rude and they are not going to give a refund if a damaged item received .

stephaniea176
5/4/19

Order stuff worth 200 plus more and my packages never came !! Fashion nova ain't $#*! ! Never again buying from them, On My Mom This $#*! Is $#*!ed Up.

daniellem217
5/3/19

I have previously ordered with them about 10 times and was so happy with my purchases but the last time was just horrible I ordered overnight shipping as I was going on vacation. I paid the $15.00 shipping fee then was told by the deliver service it was an additional $65.00 for the shipping which they did not tell me about during my checkout. When I said I would like to return it as I didn't want to pay a total of $80.00 for shipping they told me I would have to wait for the package to be returned to them then they could give me a store credit. Like I ever want to deal with them again especially when it says on there website For U.S. Domestic &
International orders, we will use USPS or UPS to ship to most locations.
Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet
Shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the
Point of checkout. Save yourself a headache and shop somewhere else. So unprofessional and disappointing.

olyao2
4/29/19

I ordered a top in the beginning of July. It got stuck at customs and it took a month for it to actually arrive, and when it did, I was required to pay extra money to receive it. I declined and asked for the package to be returned to the sender. The package was eventually lost in the mail, i was waiting for like 2 months and I saw there was no information on its whereabouts. I contacted fashion nova and we started an inquiry, during which I was promised a full refund since I couldn't order anything from their website without having to pay more money to get it. I was issued a gift card with the amount, which I asked to turn into a full refund. The refund was only partial, as the initial payment was also done by using a gift card. It took me 3 months to realize that, because each time I contacted their customer service, I was answered by 'copy paste' replies, such as 'it may take 7-10 business days for the refund to appear in your bank statement'. Only after a few attempts to explain what happened, they eventually said that because the refund is made to original form of payment, most of the money was returned to an older gift card I used. When I tried to explain that the old gift card is still disabled, I was met once again with a person impersonating a robot, as the copy paste replies resumed. I literally have up after 5 months of trying to get my money back. They still owe me $35. Each time I tried to reach them via phone, I was put on hold for 20-25 minutes and then the call disconnected. Do yourselves a favor and stay away from them. You can get better clothing without this headache!!

ericaw81
4/26/19

Im not even international, im in the united states...really never had any issues with receiving or ordering from fashion nova until now...place an order that i never received, claimed it was "lost" so refunded as a gift certificate..lost some items i wanted in the reorder due to now they were out of stock, thinking ok, one time its ok, and spent more on top of my refund..and here we are for the 2nd time...no items, no status, nothing, and the damn customer service only responds in a genric same ass response wait 48 hrs..well "Karen" i do believe 7 days after my order is definitely way more then 48 hrs..and no refund, no orders, and no answer...so $#*! ever being a customer again

timis
4/25/19

I placed an order for a Bondoc Lounge set (top & bottom) and a dress. After receiving my order and reviewing their site, I emailed Fashion Nova informing them I would be returning my order. I only received the top to the Bondoc Lounge set and the dress was too small in the bust. I received a response, "Kindly note that damaged, missing and incorrect items must be reported within 2 business days of your package's delivery. If this report is not made within 2 business days, we cannot move forward with a claim." My email was submitted in 5 business days. I find it inexcusable to have poor customer service and irrational return policies.

ekaterinaf3
4/25/19

Very bad service of shipping to Europe
Very bad service of shipping to Europe. I have never receive my package, as the shipping company Global Freight System first said me to pay 18 pounds more for the customs, but you just cant pay because their system doesnt work not online, not via bank, so the parcel couldnt be shipped. And the shipping company never ever respond neither on messages, neither on calls. And of course I cant refund my purchase. As said Fashion Nova they dont take responsibilities for shipping company, but the do have a responsibility to choose the right company. Worst service ever. Will never choose this fashion retailer again.

biem
4/24/19

I made 2 orders from the U.K and Fashion nova lied that they shipped and i should contact my courrier Yodel i have been in touch with yodel many times and they have told me fashion nova sent a pre shipment form only but not the actual order.

its almost 2 months now like how the hell do you take people's money and lie about shipping their items when you didn't and when asked you keep lying some more?

2 orders really if it was one i would have said mistake but reading the reviews it seems us international customers are being scammed more and are seen as easy targets as we live far.

My advice to anyone is STAY AWAY or if you have to shop use Paypal otherwise you will not get your items and they will never refund.

Plus the customer service is terrible they just send generic emails with useless codes...WE WANT OUR ORDERS OR REFUNDS @FASHIONNOVA!

inesz
4/24/19

BEWARE EVERYBODY ORDERING FROM EUROPE! They have this new scam you pay shipping (while ordering) plus additional custom duties at your door when the package arrives. I ordered normal shipping but they automatically put express which I couldn't change nor ask for since it's more expensive. I had to pay 28 euros of customs duties in cash at my door, in addition to 19 euros for shipping.
Almost the same amount my two outfits cost. And the clothes are made in China so beware! It's cheap/poor quality! Fashionnova are a bunch of scammers, it's a disgrace! I will never order from this website again.

sarahc523
4/23/19

Unfortunately I never received my order from Fashion Nova! Not sure if it's Fashion Nova or the courier that they use, but tracking info shows that delivery wasn't even attempted properly and they have sent my order back to the warehouse without notifying me. I had to email Fashion Nova and reach out directly to the courier company before I got told that my parcel is on its away back to FashionNova's warehouse.

I don't think delivery was even properly attempted because I live in a gated apartment building and the courier has to dial my unit number for them to enter the gate, and it's linked to my mobile phone so whenever there's a delivery I get a call on my phone. I got zero calls for the security gate during the period FashionNova was supposed to deliver my parcel.

Fashion Nova won't provide a refund, neither will they cover re-shipping fee, even though I provided a full and accurate shipping address, so I really should have gotten my order. Very disappointing that this has to be my first shopping experience with FashionNova.

99 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I received $99.00 but I originally paid $148.74 so I don't even feel like wasting my time with them anymore. Yes its my money & I'm disappointed but even if I got what I paid for, I still woudn't order from them ever again. Its pointless. They only care about celebrities, they dont care about people who don't have 100k+ followers on social media. They can kiss my ass.

By Tais M.

If you order there is a chance you may never get it. My advice is don't order from them because 85% of the reviews are bad. I never saw the reviews before I ordered I wish I would have now!

By Latoya A.

Out of the six times I ordered from fashionova I received my items four times the two times my order never arrived I received no assistance from them but a vague response and no follow up when I e mailed back. They offer no refund or assistance at all when trying to locate a package you will have to work with your bank in order to get some resolve, pathetic company who only ensures celebs are getting items delivered and satisfied while everyone else they treat as peons who they can care less about. if your not insta famous they don't ensure a smooth customer experience for you and you will soon be left disappointed. Great merch but not worth the frustration.

By Jessie D.

I placed an order on cyber Monday, it's now Dec. 8th and I have not received my items. Not my items or a tracking number but they sure took my money!! I just want my money back at this point.

By Jocquetta L.

do not order from them - i placed my order on april 12th for $287 USD tracking number does not work and they refuse to answer my emails

By Gaelle M.

5-7 days...maybe even 14 days. They lie about 2 day

By Aubriana S.

don't waste ur time its better u go get a dress from another store, cuz you won't be receiving your dress on saturday, i oredered 23 pieces of cloth from them and am yet to receive none for the past six days

By sukurat a.

FN website it states, "If your tracking information states that your package was delivered and you have not received it. You must address this with the United States Postal Service. Fashion Nova does not hold responsibility for packages that state to be delivered. We do not issue refund for packages that state being delivered."

By valerie g.

Same... placed 2 orders for my vacation. The 25th and 30th of Nov. Needed the dress for my birthday weekend away. I got one dress when I came back and the other one is being delivered today. Just terrible. Bad customer service. Can't reach nobody by phone. All emails I recieved were automatic responses. Not personalized at all

By Iesha J.

The same thing happened to me, I never received my items because after they took my money they realized that the items Ive ordered were no longer in stock. They sent me a cyber gift card. The website clearly states that the gift cards will be sent when a returned is made but if I never received the items why cant I get my money back. Im reporting them to the Better Business Bureau

By Denise w.
Questions? Get answers from the FashionNova staff and other customers.

FashionNova?