Review of Yoogi's Closet

Seattle, WA 98125-2611, US
sell@yoogiscloset.com

rumc
2/26/19

Sold two bags - Burberry and Alexander McQueen. Fair pricing, easy process, quick with the money payout! Will sell more

edralynd
1/9/19

Omg I love my Hermès Collier de chien its authentic it's so beautiful and as described. Thank you yoogis

lilyr38
1/6/19

I purchased a David Yurman necklace; when received, one link of the chain was broken. They offered a return option, or taking an amount off the item so that I could have it locally repaired--I chose the latter. They honored what I requested for a refund, which was very fair. The item was otherwise beautiful and just what I had expected. Their communication was very quick, as well.

maccarar
10/27/18

I ordered the papillon 26 my dream bag. And I have to be honest it's a pretty dam good bag. The zipper is tarnishing. The straps have patina on the handles. Few marks in the inside. But the overall body is excellent!!!! I was going to send it back at first but I fell in love with it. The thing is the papillon is a vintage piece not even carried in the stores anymore. I don't understand y. That's the best piece he ever made in my eyes. So I looked at it like this. Be proud of it the ware on it shows itself in a vintage way nothing purposely done do her. It's just the way she's aging. And when my heart felt that I knew she was staying!!!!!! Thanks yoogie for making my dreams come true!!!! I love her.

sandym209
8/21/18

They accepted my authentic LV boots that retail at $1350. They are new but too small and have a couple signs of trying on and the bottoms have two small scuff marks. Said they'd pay $225! I couldn't use them any longer. So I accept and pay to mail them to Yoogi's. I sent the COA for them showing they are authentic from ProAuthenticators. A week later I received a rejection notice. They said the boots were not authentic. I know they are because my girlfriend bought them at LV in Los Angeles when I was with her. We both only wear Authentic LV. I also know because I've always used ProAuthenticators for items I've purchased at consignment or online. They've never failed me. Yoogi's said if I'd like they can throw them away. What?! Which really means they keep and sell through other means. I said I know they are real and I'd like them back. They said you have to pay us $30 if you want them back. Ok this is random. You tell me you want them and offer me money only to get them then lie and charge me. I used their mobile site and there was no disclaimer. Yes despite having good faith, they tried using policy. I asked for proof of the disclaimer I supposedly get when using their mobile website. Customer service said it's a pop up that takes me to a detail description how if they think the item isn't real they charge to return. I have a pop up blocker and never saw this so called disclaimer. Irregardless, I had proof. So I'm stuck. I call pro Authenticators who inspected the boots thoroughly. They said we won't change our position your item is indeed 100% Authentic. They have nothing to gain and like I've said they've never been wrong. I search reviews on Yoogi's and I'm not the only one that is being charged for their mistakes that's for sure. They are making money this way. Poor way to do business. So be warned just because you have an authentic item doesn't mean they'll not charge you if they decide they don't need them after all. But they will charge you ransom to get your item back citing some non existent policy in their app. Or, they will throw them in the "trash"... ya right. 0 stars. Will never be back!

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
We are sorry to hear that our $30 return fee upsets you. The fee covers the cost of shipping the item to and from our warehouse as well as our time taken to process and authenticate the item. A disclaimer is provided at the top of our sell form that reads, "Please note that we only accept authentic items and we ask that you be certain of an item's authenticity before sending it to us. If the item is determined to not be authentic by our in-house experts, it will be returned to you at your expense." To assist with viewing our sell form and the disclaimer we have provided you with the link to our site and the page associated with the form below:

We strongly encourage any clients who have questions regarding our counterfeit policies to please contact us before submitting their pieces. Again, we apologize for any disappointment caused and greatly appreciate the understanding of our company policies.
eval67
2/8/18

I am extremely disappointed in my product - the damages/paint falling off the handle and linings were half shown on the product photos. They want you to pay for a return $60 USD - and customer service is terrible, very rude. Im so disappointed.

Update since reply from yoogis closet
- Thanks kelsey for your response. I hope that your professional /nice tone and manner can be reflected in the customer support received through email by your colleagues - its a huge difference from what Ive recieved from your customer support team previously.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Hi Eva! We are sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with your Yoogi's Closet experience and thank you for your feedback.
While we do offer free shipment of your order to you via UPS standard ground mail, we do ask that our client's be responsible for return shipment costs. Should you chose to shop with our company again we would encourage you to contact our client services representatives either via email, live chat or telephone regarding any questions or concerns you may have before or after making the purchase. Our representatives have the ability to pull items and review them, answering any specific questions. If you are disappointed with the item once its received our representatives are here to help explain the listing and assist with any questions and concerns you may have.
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
met164
1/29/18

I didnt realize that they refuse to pay to return an item. I had to pay $60 in shipping to return an item that barely came out of the box. Fashionphile and bluefly have free return shipping. Ill be using them in the future not yoogis

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Hi Me! Thank you for providing your feedback regarding your Yoogi's Closet experience. We are sorry to hear of your disappointment regarding our return policy. While we do offer free shipment of your order to you via UPS standard ground mail, we do ask that our client's be responsible for return shipment costs. Our website states, "Please note that you are responsible for the return shipping expense. Ship your item using either UPS or FedEx with sufficient insurance to cover the value of the returned item." This information can be found by visiting the 30-Day Returns page under the Shopping and Ordering section viewable at the bottom of our site. We hope that you will consider using our services again in the future.
maxineb8
12/26/17

I have been shopping at different sites and this one is better than most. They give a great description of the items so you can decide if you want to purchase.
They will alert you when they have item in you want. The prices are almost the same as in stores however the vintage and hard to find items is really good to purchase. I have mainly shopped for vintage Louis Vuitton in this site. Would recommend this site
4 stars due to higher prices

qiangc
12/21/17

i was bought 9pices watches in jomoshopthe reason is trust it and good service and very good price for every one pice of watches.

nicolel105
11/16/17

Ordered a Chanel bag which arrived with black markings on the white double-Cs. This was not mentioned or shown in any of the photos in the listing. The double-Cs look perfectly white in ALL their photos. The interior of the bag also has black markings that were not mentioned in the listing.

I've bought from them several times over the years with no issues, so I'm going to assume that this was a genuine error by a careless staff member rather than a deliberate intention to be dishonest. It's still unacceptable and I am undecided about what to do with the bag. I will have to pay to have the black marks on the double C removed. I can live with it on the interior of the bag.

Have mentioned this to Yoogi's on their FB page which they vet. I guess they don't allow anything other than glowing reviews on their site. Have not heard back from them.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Hi Nicole,
We are very sorry to hear that you are not 100% satisfied with the item that you received. Please email us at service@yoogiscloset.com with your order information as well as your concerns and we will certainly review these with our merchandising team.
Again, we apologize for any disappointment cause and look forward to your email and further assisting you.
stephanies232
9/9/17

My bag arrived within days even with Irma looming in South Florida. It is absolute perfect!!!!! I am looking forward to showing it off on Monday at work.

valeried28
8/14/17

I love my new mm artsy bag real bag at a great price and I love the fact that you give time to have your own personal authentication done if you're not satisfied with yogis they make the process easy and safe I don't know what these other people are talking about

janeenl1
8/7/17

I just received my Givency Atigona bag in grey. The description read very good. I cannot see any signs of wear on this bag. It's beautiful. Another big plus about shopping on Yoogies closet is they tell you in the description what year it is from. I like that.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
We are very happy to see that you love your Givenchy Grey Sugar Goatskin Leather Small Antigona Bag! Enjoy!
wendyf43
7/14/17

They adk for pictuers of uour items then say theycan not getifie them i sent serial numbers have the brochure that came with my item ,and they say they can not vetifie but the other company verified.they are bogus company..

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Wendy, can you please provide us with your quote number? We will happily answer any quesitons regarding the reasons why we were unable to accept an your piece. While we do not require proof of purchase for all items we purchase this information may be requested if we have questions regarding an pieces authenticity. Thank you for your concern and we look forward to providing further information and clarification.
jeny27
6/15/17

If you send in an item to sell and you decide to have it sent back because you are not getting what you feel is fair value, they just toss your item in a box with no bubble wrap or stuffing! I sent it my sunglasses with lots of bubble wrap so the sunglasses won't move around and get damaged but they do not do the same if they send it back to you. They are simply unprofessional and do not understand the concept of proper customer service.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Jen, we are very sorry to hear that your sunglasses were returned with inadequate packing materials to insure the items safety. Please contact our client services representatives via email at service@yoogiscloset.com with your quote number and images of any damage done to your sunglasses. Again, we are truly sorry and look forward to further assisting you.
christieg8
5/3/17

Yoogis Closet is known by luxury brand lovers as the best re-seller out there. I have sold my bags to them (they always give me a fair price) and I've purchased several items. I've also purchased directly from brand stores, so I know I'm getting the real deal at Yoogis. Very good at taking returns. Extremely pleasant to work with. Many luxury re-sellers don't even take returns! I trust Yoogis completely.

michelah
4/23/17

I used to Work for Chanel and we were taught what to look for to spot a fake Handbag. First of all. Chanel never wraps anything with plastic. I Saw A Chanel Handbag wrapped with Plastic on one of the zipper handles inside the purse. This is Fake All The Way! People, if I were you. I would not Purchase anything from here until you really inspect it and go get it authenticated first. I had my doubts and I know I'm Right 100%. Yoogi's Closet, You Are Fake and Shouldn't be Allowed to sale Fake product at Authentic prices...Fake=Fraud!!!

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Can you please provide us with the item number which you believe to be inauthentic? We will happily answer any quesitons you have regarding any pieces authenticity. Thank you for your concern and we look forward to your response.
danielleg46
4/17/17

The bag I purchased was in much worse condition than the photos displayed on their website. They definitely enhance the pics to make their merchandise look better than it actually is. Total fraud. Claim they don't, but my purchase was proof. Sent bag back and awaiting a refund. Buyer beware.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
We are sorry to hear that you were not 100% satisfied with the condition of the item which you received. Our in-house photography team captures each item; our cameras and studio lighting are calibrated to capture colors and patterns, the piece as a whole, as accurately as it would appear under day-light circumstances. Should you wish to receive additional images of an item before you purchase it please each out to our client services representatives either through our site or via email at service@yoogiscloset.com with a detailed list of the extra pictures you wish to receive. Our team will happily provide those to you within the following business day. Again, we are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the item and your experience. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.
margaretr63
Margaret R.
2/4/17

I'm not easy to impress but they have won me over! A couple of months ago I bought a LV strap (it was in impeccable condition although they honestly and correctly listed it as used) for a LV of mine. When it arrived I was thrilled! I really couldn't believe how perfect it was! I'll buy from them again with no hesitation! Have fun shopping!

nicoler87
1/27/17

I'm writing a review because I'm pretty upset about my purchase from Yoogi's closet. I recently purchased a speedy Damier bag from them, which was a 2007 edition. Being that it was made in 2007, I knew there would be some minor flaws with the bag. The pictures that they had on their website of my particular bag looked great. The bottom of the bag was shown, and everything looked pretty good in the pictures. When I received the bag, everything appeared in excellent condition until I looked at the bottom of the bag and saw that the piping had started to come out of one corner of the bottom. This was definitely a deal breaker for me, as it is way too expensive to fix the piping on these particular bags. The pictures did not show this flaw on the bag! If it had, I never would've purchased it. It's a shame because other than the piping problem, the bag was beautiful, and in great condition. I was also upset that I had to pay money for shipping to have it sent back, as shipping is not cheap nowadays. This purchase really put me off from them. I was so looking forward to receiving my LV bag and using it right away. Very disappointed!

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Hi Nicole, we are very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the condition of the Louis Vuitton piece you received. Please reach out to our client services representatives should you not be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Always feel free to email images of the additional wear and your concerns to service@yoogiscloset.com. Our in-house merchandising and restorations teams will happily review and promptly respond. Thank you for your feedback and we hope to have the opportunity to provide our services to you again in the future.
bernadetteh4
8/6/16

I purchased a Balenciaga Velo bag, which I received in decent, but well-used shape with a clean inner lining. However, the leather was saturated with cigarette smoke, which as a non-smoker I'm very sensitive to and it set off my allergies. I tried hanging the bag in a well-ventilated area for a week hoping the scent would diminish, but once material like leather is exposed to cigarette smoke (and for all I know, the previous owner likely owned it for years) there is no removing it. Very disappointed. Had to pay return shipping on something I should have been made aware of before purchase. I'll stick with Ebay, at least there, sellers tell you if it comes from a smoke-free environment or not.

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
Hi Bernadette, thank you for the feedback regarding the Balenciaga Rouge Cardinal Lambskin Leather Motorcycle Velo Bag. Each of our items are smelled and inspected for odors by our buyers as well as our merchandising team. It is very important for us to be very transparent regarding the smell of items, especially for those who have sensitive noses. If there is a odor noted within the Yoogi's Notes it means that multiple individuals detected the scent; when then try to list the odor as accurately.
In our experience, certain odors can soften or even disappear over time. Unfortunately we cannot guarantee if an odor will fade. There are various treatments we recommend to clients to lessen and remove odors, such as placing silica gel packets or dryer sheets in the bag to help absorb the smell. You can also use cedar chips or coffee beans, which help to absorb the lingering scents. These methods have been very successful for many of our clients in the past. If you prefer using a chemical method, we find that "Zero Odor" works the best.
Please do not hesitate to contact our client services representatives with any quesitons. Thank you and we hope that you will consider us again in the future.
kadeedak
7/14/16

I bought two pre love louis vuitton purse, wallet & burberry hand bags here.It actually was same as the picture, if not even better .You can see every mark and wrinkle .All the item's I purchased said "gently use" .satisfied with what i bought .Oh when I called to cancel one of the order's it was super fast and very helpful.Great customer service .I also love the fact that they are very careful with our info with the card payment too.Will be purchasing more bag's in the future.

gennl
5/15/16

i was return 2 bags was Fake if you like Fake this site is for you

Response from Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative
We are sorry to hear that you believe the pieces that you received from us were inauthentic. Can you please provide us with the order numbers for the items which you are questioning? Yoogi's Closet only lists item's which we can guarantee the authenticity of and back this with our 30 day return policy. Please feel free to contact our client services representatives through our site with any questions or concerns you may have regarding an item you received or one that you see currently listed on our site.
tessk2
3/31/16

I have sold and purchased several bags from Yoogi's Closet. My experience with both was excellent! I have purchased pre loved from other sites that were a disaster! I have always purchased bags brand new in the past, which I am happy to say that I will never do again. Customer service is first rate. The bags were in better condition than the description. I have only purchased "like new", or "gently used".

ammus1
3/30/16

Very fair organization. Their pricing is very normal, the quality is as good as the description, packaging and delivery is excellent.
I paid a decent amount for an LV bag; which they described as Gently used. But in reality it was in very good condition. Came with a cute little YC dust bag and a coupon code. :)

Hi Karen, Thank you for contacting us. Can you provide us with the item number which you purchased from our site? Once we receive this information with you we will review the hardware with our restorations team and provide you with a response. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to ask. Thank you, we look forward to your response and further assisting you!

By Kelsey K., Yoogi's Closet Representative

Where are you located? For what its worth, theyre in Washington State. I bought my bag on Monday & had it in 3 days... that said, Im also nearby (a couple states away) so UPS Ground was quick. If youre across the country or something, itll take longer. That said, you should have a received a tracking number. I would call them ASAP, especially if youre not shipping outside of the country. Theyre prompt with shipping & their replies in my experience.

By Jay G.

By original, do you mean authentic? Their merchandise is authentic, but pre-owned.

By Jay G.

Yes, you can return it if it doesn't fit. You have 30 days to do so. Just make sure you don't remove any of Yoogi's Closet tags! (this is one way they make sure that their authentic products stay that way if they're returned). I'm not sure if they will return your money and then you have to buy something new, or if you can just ask for a credit. Usually they don't have more than one of the same size or style (because they are consignment), but I trust their business 100% to make sure that they are selling only authentic merchandise.

By Andrea E.
Questions? Get answers from the Yoogi's Closet staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Yoogi's Closet