Review of Bonanza

Seattle, WA 98119
support@bonanza.com

lisad265
12/12/17

What can I say about this company. Great customer service. I ordered a Penn State Jersey and when I ordered it, Irma hit Florida. The customer was forthcoming in letting me know my package would be delayed. As soon as it was able to ship I received notification. Top Notch customer service and I was very pleased with the shirt I received. Would Highly recommend. Keep up the great service.

christinam143
12/9/17

I purchased something through this site, and then 3-4 days later got an email indicating that Bonanza had terminated their connection with the vendor and suggested to me that the vendor might be fraudulent. The company provided a stock email address for PayPal to try to secure a refund (this wasn't successful, since I had made my purchase as a guest on PayPal and they're only equipped to help account holders). After probably 45 min on the phone, I just called my credit card company and asked them to delete the charge. Bonanza sent me an email 1 week later asking if their "happiness producer" (aka customer service rep)'s email had been helpful. Not even close. Stay away from this company folks. Let companies that really understand that customer service involves more than just a cutesy job title have your business.

rogerh84
11/29/17

These people have a service I have searched for in one place for a long time. As a small Manufacturer of Electronic Equip. I have needs that are small in size but large in variety. Most sites want me or order 500 gallons or 1000 units as a minimum order. I was able to find vendor that met my small needs at a great price. Roger Horton, Owner of Airwave Explorer Labs

coreyh39
11/29/17

The item shipped very quick, and works great! The pouch and keychain are the cherry on top of an already excellent purchase. I will without a doubt be shopping with you again, thank you!

maryw323
11/29/17

I got exactly what I was looking for at a great price. No issues whatsoever. It showed up on time in safe packaging undamaged and was exactly as described.

patrices19
11/29/17

We ordered an antique photo of an ancestor to add to our family history collection. The photo was in perfect condition and met all of our expectations upon arrival. Thank you for making us aware of the existence of the photo!

abdob1
11/28/17

Specially if you are a seller or business. Don't throw your money with all their tricks. You will never see traffic until they drain your bank account!!!

kenc99
11/27/17

If you want to give away your money and never receive anything, this site would be perfect. There is zero buyer protection. There is zero interaction between Bonanza and sellers or buyers. It is basically just a place anyone can post anything. Too bad for you if it's a fraud or con game.

nicoles210
11/22/17

This company is an absolute joke. I order from them and was given an email weeks later stating the company they received the product from was one they no longer did business with. And to put in a dispute with PayPal. This company should have refunded my $, every cent. I will never do business with them and plan to tell everyone I know.

garyb208
11/22/17

16th Annual Christmas Tree Lighting - After 16 years, my wife and I passed the reigns of a substantial fundraiser for our local RMH to a "younger" couple and symbolized the transfer with the passing of a "Believe" bell. The bell has been the hallmark for our 20' Christmas tree since inception. The bell is (was) a true replica in size, quality, and ring since we first purchased the Believe bell years ago. Acquiring them through ElfsWorkLane was easy with shipping almost immediate. Great quality, great service.

randallf16
11/22/17

To be honest I stumbled upon Bonanza.com quite by accident browsing for hoodies and wallets to purchase online. I had never heard of them before or known anyone who had interacted with them before, so I was flying completely in the dark, so to speak, when I first purchased from a member there. Every now and then you take a risk when purchasing online not knowing if you will ever receive the merchandise you paid for when its not directly in front of you. I took a gamble, but I have to say in all honesty, I couldn't be more pleased with the outcome. The item I purchased was a rather pricey hoodie, but being unable to locate another of its kind anywhere else I looked I rolled the dice and sent the funds to the seller. The end result was impressive to say the least. I feel it is now my honor to try and spread the word about them, as I've not seen any advertisement of there's of any kind to date, and that's a shame. If I had known about this hidden gem sooner, I would have been doing more business with them before not I assure you. The item in question took very little time to arrive considering its vast distance from where I'm located and customs enforcement. But I have to rate them with a 5 star review all around. Communication was superb, shipping was fantastic, and i would be lying if I said I found one thing to complain about with the whole experience. I urge you if you are on the fence about ordering from them, do yourself a favor and order. You won't be disappointed.

ceej7
11/21/17

I was skeptical at first but i got just what i asked for and I'm truly thankful. I will definitely shop here again.

raef6
11/21/17

Very disappointed with Bonanza. It took over three weeks to get my burlap. Sent them at least four emails asking WHERE the product was and they didn't care to respond to ANY of my emails.Who's running this business? Thanks to you guys I didn't meet a bridal deadline. I won't be ordering from you again..You've lost our business. No respect for your customers.

traceys85
11/14/17

I only reviewed the item I purchased.  Dogcat that was the seller was very bad! I was provided tracking numbers that did not work 2x, took over 3 weeks to get my order, which I read reviews that they shipped very quick. So I had a hiking trip planned and needed the tick collars for the trip. I did not receive them until 12 days after I was promised. Therefore one of my dogs was bit by a tick, acquired Anaplasmosis, a very life threatening disease from the tick. I almost lost him due to this disease. He will never be free of this disease,  and may have reoccurring outbreaks of it the rest of his life.  His blood platelets are critically low and will not rise without a blood transfusion of which I could never afford.  So, bc of this darn seller not getting my order out until I started complaining about not receiving it and I was going to contact my credit card and stop payment on it was when I finally received some real tracking numbers and then I finally received it.  But it was too late, my dog will forever be burdened with anaplasmosis.  This is such a sad event all bc the seller did not send my order out when promised!

So yeah, I did not give Dogcat a good review, only the collars.

davidl485
11/13/17

NeoTech air ionizers are hard to find items but Bonanza had them. Excellent product and excellent site. If you look at what is available on Bonanza.com, you'll probably find something you have been looking for.

wr302
11/9/17

Zero traffic on this website for sellers. Have been a member for over a year and have only sold 4 things. I am a Silver Level eBay Powerseller.

cheryln26
11/8/17

I am so grateful to them for being so courteous and helpful! It was so easy to find just the right items I needed and their sellers are awesome and shipped extremely fast. I love the items I bought for my grandson for Xmas and I know he will love it too! Website is easy to navigate to find just what you need and checkout is a breeze! I will be shopping and buying from them very soon. Thanks Bonanza!

linzyb
11/8/17

I have been on bonanza for a few years and i must say that they are fantastic. I love to buy fragrances and bonanza has the best sellers and customer service. This is an honest review. I have never had a bad transaction. The sellers have always been polite, courteous and extremely helpful.I will always do business on their site. To me the best sellers for fragrances are ideal_perfumery and MySCENTSEI. You will thank me later.

ronaldp53
11/2/17

Recently searching on the web for a vintage 70s corduroy winter coat and found exactly what I was looking for on the Bonanza website. The seller handled my purchase quickly and provided fast shipment. I was really surprised at the excellent condition of the coat and I'm extremely pleased the purchase. Based on this experience, I would have confidence in buying thru the Bonanza website again.

seasonr1
10/26/17

They lied about having products in stock that they don't have. Then blatantly lied about having shipped my order. I have the proof in emails. Wish I could upload stay away!!!

keihane
10/26/17

"DO NOT PURCHASE THROUGH BONANZA", because when you do not receive your orders, you get the following answer from Bonanza Support, providing no other help:

Bonanza is an online marketplace connecting buyers to transact directly with sellers located all over the world. Bonanza does not produce, house or ship any items. Instead, buyers pay sellers directly and sellers ship their goods straight to the buyer.

destiniw
10/25/17

I purchased a product through the Bonanza website 10/15/17 at 6:45 p.m. I paid extra money for shipping cost. The seller stated that I did not pay extra money for shipping. I spoke with the post office they said I had paid extra for shipping. My estimated shipping dates were based off of the seller shipping the product out on 10/16/17. The seller however did not ship product out until 10/18/17. So it arrived 10/21/17 when I needed the product 10/20/17. The seller has refused to give me my money back and is charging me a 20% restocking fee when the mistake was hers. I have contacted Bonanza via phone calls and email. I just keep receiving automated messages that the situation is being investigated and will be resolved. The automated email I received did inform me that the seller has a 24-48 hour window to ship the product. The item I purchased was not shipping in the 24-48 hour window. I can't get anyone on the phone to resolve the issue. I would have never purchased from this website had I known it was a 3rd party connecting me to a 3rd party. The website does not make this clear when you order. The seller and I have exchanged a few not so pleasant words. Due to the fact that SHE DIDN'T FOLLOW THE 24-48 hour shipping policy in place by bonanza. She then stated I didn't pay extra for shipping yet my order and the post office both say I did. She is stealing my money and trying to get more money out of me when she didnt follow the companys policies and she didnt give me the shipping that I paid for. I paid 8 extra dollars for shipping she is saying I paid for standard shipping. I can show the proof on a bank receipt how much I paid. The seller is LORENASWORTH

jamesw492
10/24/17

Bought and loved the jersey bought from BigLeagueCardShop. It was just what I wanted. High quality, stitched numbers, appropriate logos

stepheng103
10/21/17

I have only just discovered Bonanza.com and am ecstatically thrilled from the get go. There is such a large data base to be mined for practically anything you could ever want or need. I have found the deals and value to be better than the other mainstream sites visited. The ease of use, speed of service and communication/ customer service is a huge asset. I have placed a couple if orders already, and have more things cued up and ready in my wish list for future purposes. I couldn't be any happier with this site.

daler45
10/20/17

Bonanza.com is a strong and committed company. Their prices are very reasonable and what they sell is what you expect...that would be an excellent product or software at an incredibly good price. Take a look at what they offer as you need not worry that it is as promised because they do stand beside your purchase. *****

Bonanza has an internal customer service department that can be contacted directly at support@bonanza.com, or you can click on the "Contact" link found on the footer of any page on Bonanza.com

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep]

No not fake but very little if any screening of their sellers. My recommendation is if you can find the item somewhere else do so.

By John Q.

ebay..I always get great customer service from ebay... as a seller. Bonanza provides no customer service; if you have an issue, they just keep sending the same "canned" response over and over....and I had one sale on Bonanza for which they charged me a 17% fee... then they took $25 more out of my bank account.... I have addressed both of these issues with Bonanza... Regarding the huge 17% fee... they sent me about seven (7) of the same "canned" response. I wanted a lesser % fee since their website claims they always charge the "lowest fee possible"... just one "canned" response after another... If they would have offered a more reasonable % fee in order to provide me with satisfactory customer service.. I would have been satisfied; but they did not.... after the seventh "canned" response... I closed my booth.... And NOW... EVEN WORSE... they took an additional $25.00 out of my bank account... and for what I have no idea. I called the phone number which was listed with the transaction on my bank account and of course got a recording. I left my information, and it has been four days.... and still no response. When you call ebay, you speak to a live person who works to solve your concerns.... I HATE BONANZA... and you would think that BONANZA would not want RIDICULOUSLY UNHAPPY CUSTOMERS... but they do not care. I moved all my ebay items to Bonanza to see if it was a better experience than ebay... ebay's fees are 10%....and they have a much larger shopping audience... and they have real customer service people that you can talk to. Bonanza has a much smaller shopping audience, NO CUSTOMER SERVICE AT ALL, and their goal appears to be to charge sellers the most enormous fees that they can get away with. I never get online to post negative reviews.... I generally get online to post about great customer service and great products.... I like to keep things on the POSITIVE... but this is just not possible with BONANZA....they are like a Phantom Selling Platform.... totally disgusted. I will be reporting BONANZA to the BBB and to the US Attorney General's Office. Very disappointing experience.

By Nancy C.

I have never seen any benefit to paying extra for advertising. Bonanza just doesnt do it like ebay does. Have you ever seen a Bonanza ad on TV? Nope. And therein lies the problem. Nobody will shop there if they havent heard of it. True many sellers are leaving ebay (or sadly being kicked off by the BS) but nearly everyone goes to Bonanza to SELL not to buy.

By Tina T.

I set up my account with Bonanza and their platform is pretty much the same as setting up an account with eBay, Etsy, Amazon, etc. What problems are you having?

By joyce r.

By Mark D. [Bonanza Rep]

Bonanza sellers you can check if he or she has been active on his or her store it will show when the last ime he logged in it shows in his profile on the left top. check his feedback to see if anyone else has gave him feedback this month.he or she is busy or never checks his bonanza account daily like other normal active selllrs do. all sepends who is the seller and how long he been selling on bonanza. there are many drop shippers and china sellers and it takes about 2 to 4 weeks for any international shipping to get to the U.S.A. it has to go through customs before they release it to the post office.if no respond you should file a complaint with your credit card company or bank.

By William C.

I recommend that you don't use Bonanza. But since you have, contact Bonanza and give them a chance to rectify it. If they do not contact the Better Business Bureau in the state that Bonanza is register in and file a complaint. You will have to be persistent because it has been my experience that Bonanza doesn't care.

By Jesse P.

Bonanza is not more doggy then ebay lot of time i buy something on there and don't receive nothing if you buy with PayPal don't matter which site you buy from you get money back if not receive nothing. ..

By Frodo O.
Questions? Get answers from the Bonanza staff and other customers.

10 Photos for Bonanza