US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ss160

But a quick email to customer service fixed everything. (in 24 reviews)

maryh141

I needed to return the dress and realized it was after my 30 days per the policy that I was unable to return. (in 3 reviews)

laurens141

It has only been 5 days & I should have my full amount back within the next two. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vann218
7/23/16

Ordered a few items on sale, a necklace and 2 dress. One floral and a white dress for $60. It was marked down to about half but I would not buy it full or even half price. The material is very thin and wrinkled when arrived. I thought it would be a tougher quality for retail $60. The formal print looked like it came out of a printer literally.

rosan103
6/19/16

I wanted a pair of summer Sandals .So decided to get online to see what was out ther I wasn't sure what I was looking for.( So I googled summer SANDALS) AND lulus poped up.. decided to take a look.. searched for two hours and decided to try..wanted by this Saturday..this was on weds when I ordered.paid the extra money and I got them today 6/17/2016..they are exactly as you see online.came perfectly PACKAGED....the SANDALS. ARE ABSOLUTELY TOO CUTE...I GOT TWO PAIR..CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT ESLSE THEY HAVE.. NEW CUSTOMER..VERY HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE....THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO CAREFULLY PACKAGING THE INSIDE OF THE SHOES AND BOXES..

fayeb13
6/12/16

Ordered prom dress (Everlasting Enchantment Light Peach Maxi Dress) from this site. American company and I live in the UK, but even including shipping it worked out a fair price. HOWEVER, before it got delivered I was told by Royal Mail that I had to pay VAT and a handling fee which hadn't been made explicit before purchase. It was an additional £19.50 which I had not anticipated so be warned! This said, the dress is relatively good quality and true to size- I guess it's like the American equivalent of New Look. The material is slightly heavy and feels a bit cheap, and it hangs a bit strangely (but I think that's more due to my body shape), but overall I'm pleased with the purchase.

amandab112
5/3/16

Everything is great quality and you get what you pay for even if every dress I buy is over $50 it's worth it. I usually wear them to weddings and they have a huge option of backless options and that's what I go for

mixg
3/24/16

I ordered a few dresses from there and received plenty of compliments. Love their return policy. Quick and easy. Will definitely shop there again.

michellec110
3/12/16

The clothes are really cute and look pretty much like the photos. No, the quality isn't AMAZING, but it is better than most of what you'll find online or even at your average store. Prices are a bit inflated, but when they offer free shipping AND returns, the money has to come from somewhere. And I've sent back numerous dresses and have gotten my full money back for them all.

Sizing is a bit inconsistent. I teeter between a small and a medium on most dresses. Sometimes the small fits perfectly or is just a bit too big. And sometimes the medium fits perfectly or is just a bit too small. As far as my normal size, I range between 4-8 depending on the brand. This being said, online shopping can be frustrating, but on LuLus I usually start with a medium and if it doesn't fit return or exchange for a small. When it fits, the clothes are very flattering!

I even tried on a dress, the clasp immediately broke, sent it back, and got a full refund with no questions. I would've kept the dress and fixed the clasp myself, but it was slightly too big.

I have had absolutely no problems with LuLus. On average, I receive the clothes within 3 days with their free shipping option. I also live in Nevada and am super close to Chico, so that could be why. I just dropped off a return yesterday and got refunded today.

Overall, great service and cute clothes. I've been fully refunded for every return I've made (I had three separate returns in just the last three weeks). And when I do choose to keep the dresses I've ordered, I get many compliments on them.

I'll definitely keep shopping here!

tanyac25
2/23/16

Prices are mostly reasonable and you get what you pay for. Definitely recommend it! Got some pretty bad ass shoes and dresses :)

charlottec18
2/7/16

I love their clothes, shoes, everything! I also like their categories and website navigation. It's really easy to find anything you want.

laurens141
1/22/16

I always check the reviews before ordering online & sometimes, it looks like most companies fake their own reviews. Well, I'm just an every day girl from Virginia Beach- & honestly, this is a great company. I ordered an ivory body con dress with a plunging neck line. After I ordered my dress, it only took a week for the dress to get here. The dress was a beautiful, comfortable & heavy fabric, perfect for the fact that its white & winter. It didn't fit me the way I would have liked it too (I'm 5'3", it would have been better for someone a little taller) but overall, it was still a beautiful dress. I sent it back the same day. The return label that you print off is free as well as the whole shipping process. The return instructions are very clear.
It has been a week & once again I used the chat feature to check on my return. With very friendly & quick service, I was able to find the status of my return & they said they are processing my refund. It has only been 5 days & I should have my full amount back within the next two.

so to boil it down
-although the dress didn't work for me, the dress was beautiful and made out of quality material.
-the customer service is excellent
-this is a site that I would recommend.

sueh48
1/4/16

Good quality dresses. I've been ordering their maxi dresses for my Christmas parties. I've received many compliments from colleagues/friends. Lulu*s will be my fav website for pretty, elegant maxi dresses.

ss160
12/12/15

Honestly, I had originally come here to complain about Lulu's return policy. But a quick email to customer service fixed everything. They were so unbelievably helpful and went out of their way to fix the issues with my order.

If you have an issue with them, please contact them first before assuming that all hope is lost. It's a great company and I won't hesitate to shop there again and again!

maryh141
11/16/15

I had ordered my dress for a wedding through lulus.com. I needed to return the dress and realized it was after my 30 days per the policy that I was unable to return. I wrote in to customer service and asked them if they would be willing to issue my refund. They were more than accommodating to process the refund. This is such an amazing company! I will ABSOLUTELY shop here again and I will ABSOLUTELY recommend anyone to shop at this site. Thank you LULUS! You have my business!

sarak25
11/1/15

I am a little outside their target age (I'm 29) but I do find lovely items, and when I do boy they are terrific. Anytime I've had issues Lulu*s Customer Service has been INCREDIBLE. I had a chiffon dress with a pull on the bodice (mostly just noticeable up close) and they made the process of exchanging it not only painless, but great! They offered faster free shipping but I didn't need it. Recently another item arrived with a slight defect and again they quickly resolved the problem: all they require are photos of the defects, and they can send out a no charge exchange immediately!

What else: free returns (within 10 days, but very reasonable), free shipping minimum is great ($50), Ive received coupons following every order, items have been beautifully packaged with tissue paper, and every single rep I've worked with is amazing! One offered to check back stock and inventory for a dress that was sold out, just in case there was one hiding out somewhere! Wow. Very personal and friendly service. I will continue to buy from them..their competitors should take note.

nathalieh1
10/27/15

This is my new fav store to shop at. I love everything I have ordered from this site. Customer service is wonderful and helpful. They don't get upset when you try to return something, like other places do (Yandy). They provide return shipping labels, so returning is easy! The quality of the clothes is good. I'm very petite, and the xs size fits me perfectly. They also send me 15% off after every order. If I had to say one bad thing about the store, is that some items are overpriced. I still love it though. I'm waiting on 2 orders right now. I love LULUS!

adrianaf4
10/22/15

Lulus.com has the BEST costmer service. It revivals Nordstroms. No joke.
Twice I've received superb customer service by them.
One time I ordered a necklace, one of the stones was missing----such a bummer. I contacted customer service by email since I was at work. They emailed me right away, and just asked me to email them a photo of the necklace with the missing stone. I received an email right away from one of the representatives and they advised me they would be sending a new necklace right away and to not bother sending them the damaged necklace . Cool!
Second time was just recently...I ordered 2 dresses for an upcoming event. I ordered them 2 weeks prior to the event just in case I needed them altered.I actually don't live too far from where they ship from...plenty of time. I waited and waited and checked with ups...nothing. Finally I contacted UPS and they told me it may be lost and opened an investigation :(
I called Lulus on monday and spoke to a gal named Caitlin. I let her know the situation and she told me she'd reach out to her logistics coordinator to see what could be done, she let me know she would call me back. Less then 20 minutes later I get a notification from ups about a package being sent out. Ten minutes later Caitlin calls me to tell me that UPS did loose the package and that they were sending me the items with 2 day shipping to ensure they would arrive on time for this weekend. Wow! The only other business that I've received that level of customer service has been Nordstroms. I will continue to shop at Lulus.com

shellym19
10/20/15

I like the quality of their clothing, but I still feel it's a bit pricey for what they are offering. I had to return a few things, but their returns are super awesome and no hassle!

kellyk51
10/19/15

Thank you for recently resolving my issue. I appreciate your company reaching out to me. I loved my dress and am now happy to order from you again.

alicjad
9/21/15

I love my new two-piece dress that I ordered a few days ago. The quality of it is excellent. I am very happy with my purchase and recommend this website to everybody. You won't regret it :-)

lilyc18
9/6/15

I was so happy to get my dress. It was everything I had expected!!!

kathyc56
9/4/15

It's my first time shopping at Lulu's and I'm very happy and impressed with the quality and the accuracy of the size. I'll definitely recommend it to everyone I know and it has become my favourite online clothing shop. All of their styles are trendy and classy. The only downside is they only order limited qty for each size so you need to be quick!

jeanc32
9/3/15

I order from Lulus.com more than from anywhere else. They have the cutest clothing and are always offering email coupons and discounts. People consistently compliment anything I buy from Lulus. Returns are free, making ordering something pretty risk-free. I have made a few returns and they were quick and easy. They also have great customer service if you have questions.

audreyy
8/23/15

The clothing - dresses and shoes in particular - on this site are amazing, thick material (even for white dresses!), beautiful, and flattering to wear. The prices of shoes is also a bargain!

ranid1
8/6/15

(+) They offer a wide selection of dresses
(+) Website is well-designed (not spammy), with filters and sorting. And the product information is completely comprehensive with sizings, fit, material description, etc.
(+) They offer free-shipping BOTH ways (for returns and exchanges) in the US, for a minimum purchase of $50...sometimes offer no minimum
(+) Once or twice a year, which is when I use them, they have AMAZING sales. 90% certain dresses with no-minimum shipping! I've added 2 pictures below of the best deals I got. 4 dresses for $70, and the other picture was 3 items for $37.
(+) Products are shipped nicely, folded in zippered plastic bags.
(+) No additional tax or processing fees!

(-) Takes a long time to receive product after placing order. ~10 or more days.
(-) If you buy things on sale, like me, those products will likely be final sale, meaning not exchangeable or returnable.
(-) The shades of some dresses on the website may be misleading. A chartreuse (greenish yellow) dress looks yellow online, an emerald looking dress is really jade, and I ordered a peachy looking dress but it was more pink than expected.
(-) For the free return / exchange, you have to return the product within 7 days
(-) I've heard that if you're in Chico, California (which I am not....) that multiple people will have the same outfit from lulu's

bonnieh38
8/2/15

This purse is very cute. It could be used for day or night outfits.

dianal20
8/1/15

Houston, TX has certainly grabbed on to this amazing site of stylish clothes, So simple and yet effective. I'm loving everything all the way to the basic designs so so in love with how you guys really take the time to put the shoes together so well with each set of different styles & accessories. Big thumbs up to you guys, and I cant wait to buy another set and not have to go in store and spent hours trying to put something together.

XOXO, Diana

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lulu*s staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
meganr17
A: Hi Cynthia!
Delivery time depends on shipping method selected and where you are shipping to. You may select from standard delivery (4-10 business days), 3 business day, 2 business day, or 1 business day shipping. Please note, transit days are business days only. The day your package ships is a processing day not a traveling day. I hope this helps answer your question! Please let us know if we can help you with anything else! XOXO
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
meganr17
A: Hi Lena! The best way to find out how an item will fit you is going to be measuring yourself, and then comparing those measurements to what is listed online. You can find our product's measurements under the Size Chart online. If you ever need help finding something or have any other questions, please feel free to chat in with one of our lovely Chat Stylists. Our Chat Stylists are available 5am to 9pm PT 7 days a week! XOXO
3 weeks ago