Review of OhPolly

Tel: 46810121416
hello@ohpolly.com

jolj
1/7/19

I ordered from them in November, it is now January. i still don't have my clothes. The customer service is very very difficult to get into contacts with and they respond 5 days later. After weeks of tedious back and forth, they finally responded and said they would ship me another order. When i just received my order from MONTHS ago, I'm not sure why they failed to ship more than half of my order... Some of stuff from this site is super nice sometimes its a hit or miss with the sizes. Overall, the customer service almost makes shopping with them unbearable. I asked them to do something for the inconvenience and they did not. The outfits I ordered was suppose to be for the holidays and for my birthday in December, they literally ruined my events since I had to run out last minute and purchase new outfits. I do not recommend them because they are not reliable and its hard to get into contact with any one from the company. Its so sad a company with nice clothes ruins it by not being so unreliable and making a shopping process so difficult for the customers.

jadew34
12/17/18

Absolutely disgusting. Received a dres that does not fit!! Tried to return but didn't receive a return label. The label had been taken from the letter before they posted this to me!! Never even stated where to send this (which drop off point!) after countless times to contact them regarding these issues. Using email, Instagram and Facebook and then being completely ignored on everything I am not stuck with a dress that doesn't fit and £30 down!!!!
Absolutely horrific customer service. Will never ever use this company again!!!!!
Fuming is an understatement!!!!

emmag109
12/15/18

Worst experience with an online clothing company. I ordered a dress from this website on the 6th of December and paid for express delivery which cost £10 and said it would take 2-3 days. Now 9 days later I still haven't received my package and the company has ignored my 2 emails (which I send 48 hours apart). I would advise to stay well away from this website as it is an absolute sham. I will be sure to never order from them again.

mss16
11/27/18

I ordered from OhPolly twice and let me just say.. I hope you don't need to return anything, it was going to cost me $28 to return a dress. Crazy!! The sizing is off and customer service was not helpful one bit. However, I ended up wearing the dress just because I was stuck with it and although i ended up liking the dress it was not worth what i paid for it. The second time i ordered, I received a dress that was such a THICK material i couldn't walk straight lol!! Did not look like this at all on the site. So I wasted my money the second time around. Wouldn't recommend!

sandis36
10/8/18

Don't bother purchasing from them unless you are ok paying a FORTUNE for shipping if you need to return anything. I messaged them about this and I just get a generic response over and over they don't actually address any of my questions or concerns. It's frustrating I will not shop with them again and will advise my friends and family not to as well.

nikab4
10/1/18

I wish I could give Oh Polly minus stars!!
I trusted in Oh Polly to deliver be a $140.00 dress + $15.00 shipping to Australia for my 21st.
I received the package, opened it up, and straight away saw white stains in the bandage material which is NOT fixable. Looked like hot wax spilt all over it!

I contact Oh Polly advising them of the issue, and even sending pictures as proof.
They recognised the issue and apologised (seemed like an automated email though).

As stated on their website, it clearly states that the return of an item if faulty IS covered by Oh Polly.
So knowing this information, I sent the dress back 4 days after receiving the dress, and paid $45.00 ship it back.... WOW i know, but I trusted in Oh Polly to refund me since i even added the receipt in the delivery box.

I check my accounts once its been two weeks to find i way only refunded the dress and not the postage.

I email them on three occasions with NO answer back on all.

So all in all, I paid $60.00 in total to ship it over and back all for a faulty dress?

Take my word for it.
never. shop. from. Oh. Polly.

kubiem
10/1/18

Hi
Please dont ever buy order anything from this store.
They are a bunch of liars and thieves.
Three weeks later no refund and no reply to any emails.
This after sending follow ups and being assured that it takes 48 hours
Such a terrible experience ordering and dealing with this store.
From payment to delivery and having to pay more unexpected costs.
The merchandise has been returned and no one replies and no refund to date

taylord67
9/25/18

Worst customer service!!! I ordered clothes on August 23rd from Oh Polly. It took two days for me to get an order number but every time I would try tracking the number it would tell me that the number is invalid. I emailed Oh Polly and a few days later they sent me the tracking information that my items were shipped. On my end I could not see that so I had to keep emailing them to get information. They responded with half a$$ and unhelpful answers. Weeks went by an my items were still not delivered. They told me my items were delivered but I had not received them. With the entire process (A MONTH) I finally told them I wanted a refund because they have horrible customer service and are very unprofessional. They told me that they would not refund me the money because it is not their issue. What kind of business tells a customer that? They have very nice clothes my friends say but they also say if your items do not fit, you do not like them, or have to speak with customer service GOOD LUCK because they are horrible. I will be taking this issue up with headquarters.

kourtneyn1
8/16/18

The items are cute but poorly made. I've ordered twice from them and the second time both outfits had ripped stitching/ holes. No one wants a brand new outfit with rips in it. I've reachrd out to them twice about fully refunding or replacing the items with no response. At this point, I don't have the items I needed in time. When you mess up, you fix it. I can't even get a reply and my items were placed more than three weeks ago. Very unprofessional!!!

jenah7
8/2/18

Where do I start?
My gf was sent the same dress as me, she put the dress on, it teared straight away. Not because she was 'too big for it' but because it was a poor make and the fabric was so delicate, it was literally a dress to look at, not wear.
I decided I wanted the same dress, I purchased it a size up and what do you know, the same thing happened to me (I thought hers was just faulty).
I contacted Oh Polly and they would not offer a refund for a faulty item, instead they offered 20% credit.
Absolute shocker of a company, we have gone round and round in circles for 3 weeks without an outcome. Time and energy wasting. Would not recommend this site.

rachelc221
7/11/18

I ordered a bikini set from oh Polly paid £40 which I consider quite expensive for a bikini. I didnt pay extra for postage just the standard delivery. I awaited the delivery which came 5 days later. Opened it to find the completely wrong item. I contacted the customer care team and told them it was incorrect and as I was going on holiday in a couple of weeks needed this resolving fast which Is why I ordered 3 weeks before I was going. The only solution she could give me was to send it back for a exchange and wait 10 days for it to be processed or reorder it for another £40. I could not afford to shell out another £40 from this months wage so I had to go with the first option. As it was in their error I demanded they cover the postage which she agreed to do if I provided a screenshot of my postage receipt. There was then a farce with sorting the how to refund it and kept refunding into the PayPal account that I explained several times I do not use and dont have the passwords for. Eventually I got the postage refund sorted. I wait 10 days after the goods were signed for and finally receive a email. Instead of exchanging the goods they just refunded it. So I look on the website nearly every bikini out of stock, as the whole process had taken forever to sort all the goods I was exchanging had gone out of stock so I was extremely disappointed and angry at the service. I then check my refund the day after to discover I was refunded £3.95 less than I had paid. They had clearly just decided to forget they were covering postage and deduct it from what I originally paid. Im still owed £3.95 after this horrendous experience. Will never use this company again. It isnt hard to just pick the correct item in the first place to avoid this whole experience.

danad65
4/9/18

Order Large size and it didnt even fit me its feels like XXS. Want to give them a little try. My friend order Small and its arrives and its too big for her. So confusing! Have to return them all!

klaudiap
1/9/18

I ordered 3 dress and the quality is amazing, shipping time was short and Im overall really happy with my purchase. Ill definitely buy from them again!

bronwena
7/28/16

Just loving Oh Polly. The clothes are exactly as in the picture and true to size. Called about an item the other day and the person I spoke to gave excellent customer service. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the OhPolly staff and other customers.

2 Photos for OhPolly