Review of NA-KD.com

Tel: 324034433638
customercare@na-kd.com

chyndyka
11/5/18

I have tried to contact them for whole week. No success. I have emailed them many times no response, I send direct message on Instagram - no answer.

isidoram
2/27/18

Ordered from the website and out of 5 ordered items, 2 of them were actually the items that I ordered. The other three were completely wrong sizes and the the color of the one wasn't good as well. When tried to return, it was too complicated with DHL actually needing to come to my door step. Also waited for my return money more than a month.

theresea7
2/13/18

Thank you so much for my nice clothes and good service :)

All of my goods have always arrived on time and if I've had any questions, I have always got help quickly! Thank you <3

shawnc64
7/18/17

Bought a white dress in June for my school reunion, the dress came on time.. was so excited, open the package.... the dress was not white, it looked like something worn already then washed with colored clothing...
There is no way you can have an interaction with a customer service rep so you have to send an email, then maybe wait until the following day to get a legit reply.. then when you do get the reply; DHL has to send you a courier, you have to make up all sorts of label & with copies to send that one item back.. then. You wait, & you wait & you wait ( while sending emails to Na-kd) , with no positive reply as to when you will be refunded your money..
that has been since the 9th June & now today is the 18th July & im still waiting .. still getting the run around about they are reviewing my return..
Give me a break!!!! Never again in my Lofetime!!!!

kakarim
7/16/17

I ordered a tshirt and two pairs of jeans. They were delivered in the time estimated, right size, colour etc. The top was perfectly fine, the quality was as expected for the price. The quality of the jeans was again adequate, maybe a little on the poor side for the price, and they came up shorter and tighter than expected, despite me having checked the length and sizing. I decided to return them as they were quite expensive and I wouldn't wear them. Pick up with dhl was fine, I tracked the parcel to make sure it arrived, which it did. I received no confirmation that they received the parcel from the company, but within the estimated time for returns I got an email with the bill for how much will be returned in my account, and shortly after, the money was returned. I plan to shop there again, but I will steer away from their own brand of jeans.

bernadetter6
6/20/17

Purchases 2 items, they sent the wrong size and the stitching was coming apart on the other item, very poor quality. Sending it back was a nightmare as I had to keep dealing with DHL to give them dimension, weight, etc.......
They obviously do not check items prior to mailing, which is especially important since its going to an entirely different country. Sorry not worth the hassle, won' t be purchasing from them again.

lucial8
5/23/17

I buy from them all the time. Sometimes items dont look as great or feels like cheaper quality but returns are super easy and love their free shipping. My orders always arrive (to Canada) in less than a week and their customer service is consistently amazing. I had an order that was lost/stolen after DHL confirmed delivery to my building manager, and NAKD sent me another one without extra charge. You can shop from them pretty much risk free.

ninal11
10/13/16

Love love love their store! First off, they offer free shipping on ANY product! Secondly, shipping is ridiculously fast. Like I'm from California and they ship from Sweden within the next day and it arrives in like 2-3 days! They carry many brands including some of the more expensive ones. They also carry their own brand which I find more affordable but the quality is still great! Their style is very chic. I highly recommend them to anyone. I haven't had any issues yet so I don't comment on their customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the NA-KD.com staff and other customers.

NA-KD.com?