US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

chaov
9/25/16

Stop shopping online from them. Just shop there and order somethings. Funny, website is still up and runnING, but I think they are out of business. I order some pants, but got no sales order. Thank god I pay through PayPal cause I try to get in touch with them cause it state that I'd I order over $40, free shipping, well I got charge for it. I try to contract them and got no response, so paypal cancelled order.

firstl16
9/21/16

I have orderded three times, their offers are irrisistable, the quality is ok and i have received my order in less than a week! (Greece)

kristinam42
9/20/16

You can tell a lot about a company when things go wrong. They shipped my order and UPS lost it and here we are 2 months later and I have gotten neither a package or a refund. Its become a my part-time job constantly contacting them trying to get something other than their canned responses. If everything goes smoothly for you, by all means, keep shopping there. Just know that if anything goes wrong they don't have their stuff together so they can't help you.

michaelp246
9/15/16

Wow, ASOS is a household name so I thought their service would be top notch. Its now been 6 weeks since I ordered shoes which never arrived. I have emailed ASOS 5 times and each time they say they will get back to me in 48 hours... which of course doesn't happen. Despite me emailing them a month ago its still unresolved and they are refusing to refund my money. Appalling.

corrino
9/11/16

I placed an order over a month ago. No tracking number included and when I contacted them and asked for a refund they just kept on telling me that a team will look into in and get back to me......it's been over a month and still no response. THEY WILL NOT REFUND YOU. THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST I'VE EVER BOUGHT FROM. AND YOU WILL NEVER SEE YOUR MONEY AGAIN. TOTAL THIEVES.

mkleink
9/8/16

Of course they say it's been delivered yet they can not offer a tracking number! Every thing that is mailed can be tracked through a number so why not with them?. They talk in circles and you can not call a customer service line. Of course by the time you demand a replacement your item is no longer available. Like so many other online sites similar to them buyer beware. They are not a reputable company to spend your money with.

ryann38
9/5/16

Still saying thats its been delivered when i havent signed for anything

fernandal4
9/3/16

It has been one month I made a purchase in asos and I didn't receive yet, they seems not to care about and they don't give an answer about what is happening ,
I am feeling very stupid as I could buy the same dress at net a porter or luisaviaroma as they would send my dress in a couple of days.
I just don't know what to do and I don't think I will receive my purchase anymore and they said they won't refund my money , I think I can call asos a lier and asos stole my money!
Don't buy from this site or you can be very disappointed

brennal1
9/2/16

I ordered my homecoming dress from Asos and it was perfect! It wasn't too expensive and honestly it was the most unique and beautiful dress at the event. Asos isn't your typical women's fashion, it IS fashion. The sizing is more like H&M and I wish they had stores in the US so I could try things on in store because I'm sure there are things that just don't fit right when you try them on, just like H&M. You can find great deals if you look for them (outlet!!) and there are things that you might not like when they come in, that's just how it is sometimes but Asos hasn't let me down and I do plan on ordering more. I love this site. My wishlist is over 400 items long. :)

slens
9/1/16

Ordered clothing specifically for my honeymoon. Order was placed August 19th.
Delivery date was August 31 - 3 days before I left but was assured it would arrive on or before August 31st.
Was told I could track it, but no tracking number was ever sent to me.
Kept checking my account and delivery date stayed the same, On August 31st at 12:09am the date changed to September 5th. 3 days after I leave for my honeymoon.
Contacted them from their website and twitter, I was told two different dates for ETA- September 15th and September 19th.
When I told them the order was specifically bought for my honeymoon, they gave me a 10% off coupon code and told me I could return it... leaving out the fact that I would be responsible for the return postage.
They said they can't take into account postal delays... but there is no way an order should take a MONTH to arrive.
Do yourself a favor and make sure when ordering online that the company has a decent return policy. Because spending money on duties and return postage is such a waste.
Now the night before I leave on vacation I have to go to the mall and find a bathing suite ... in September....
thanks ASOS

jaivronj
8/31/16

I ordered from Asos and there's no tracking number or anything at all never shopping on Asos again there's actually a bunch of bad reviews .

mss16
8/12/16

Love ASOS! It is my go-to for events, cheap expedited shipping that never lets me down.
Good quality of clothing!! I alway recommend to my friends and even strangers because the clothing on the site is so diverse

nickr68
8/8/16

So I ordered 2 pairs of shoes and one of these was damaged. Fair enough, it's a warehouse business, these things happen, but what I do expect is for the company to take this seriously and resolve the problem. I had one simple question, as I still wanted the shoes; can these be exchanged? Sadly the moronic teenagers employed in their social media team don't want to resolve problems and seem more interested in challenging your date of birth, like they know better, because this was mistakenly wrong on their account (the day had stayed on the 1st, all other details correct). Once eventually informed by the employee who had the single communal brain cell that day that they didn't have any more in stock so could only refund, I noted that the shoes were shown in stock on their website leaving only 2 conclusions; 1) I had been lied to (pretty dumb lie as it cost you a sale) or 2) they are selling the damaged shoes that I'm returning!!!

What a shambles of a company. I certainly won't be using again.

eileenw9
8/5/16

I am beyond disappointed with ASOS products. I ordered 257.16 worth of swimwear, and waited excitedly for delivery. Despite the "Free Shipping" that is mentioned everywhere on your website, I was hit with a 90.00 charge at the door for shipping, a completely unexpected charge for me. In fact, had I know about this huge extra charge I would never had purchased the swimwear. You can then imagine my further disappointment when all items were too small. Despite having used your sizing charts,; the bust size is too small. Now I am going to have to ship the items to you, and pay for that shipping. How much money is it going to cost me to NOT to have any new swimwear? And when we took the time to write you and ask, we were basically told, tough luck.

kristag5
7/25/16

Worst customer service. When my order didn't come in, they told me to wait and to check with my neighbors and check with my post office and there was no tracking number. I'm still fighting to get my refund for an item that never was sent. Worst company DO NOT BUY FROM THESE THEIFS!!

annab234
7/25/16

I have ordered my first parcel from ASOS in June with the next day delivery (Friday) to my house in Swindon as I had an important day to come.

In the evening of the promised arrival day I have received a message that the item is going to be delayed and will arrive next day (Saturday). On Saturday morning at 6 am the tracking order notified me that my package arrived to Swindon. Later, I have received a message saying that the item will be delivered from 16 until 17 pm. However, that afternoon I had to travel to the different town (with my items!) so I wouldn't be able to wait for the delivery. Therefore, I went online and chose "self pick-up" option, hoping that I would be able to pick it up myself on my way. The online service gave me an option of two nearest places but didn't notify me about the time for the possible collection until I pressed the button. After I did it, the website informed me that the earliest time for pick up will be Monday afternoon!

So I have tried to ring your hotline number, waiting for someone to talk to me for 20 minutes!! When I finally came through, the girl on the phone said that she can't cancel my "pick up" option and asked if I really don't have anything to wear from my wardrobe. (Seriously????)

On Monday afternoon I had to ask my boss to have an hour break so I could drive and collect the parcel. The website of the pick-up point said that place will be shut for a break from 13:15 until 14:15 However, when I arrived at 13:03 it was already shut!!! To my luck, the gentleman who worked there was kind enough to open the shop and serve me.

I can't describe my frustration when I found that both of the items in the package looked completely different to the picture! Oh well, I didn't need them anymore anyway as I ordered them for Saturday! So I decided to return the parcel.... After the refund was received I though that the nightmare was over... Until I received a phone bill of £35 pounds!! I had never seen or heard a notification of paid calls when I rang you! Also, I have to say that my whole order was only £30 and I have spent around £10 for petrol trying to chase after the parcel which was supposed to be delivered to my doorstep!

The whole experience was a joke. Not sure if I want to use your service again.

dominiqueb13
7/25/16

I would shop with ASOS all the time and the past experience has left a nasty impression. I made a large purchases with them and on of the items totalling $49 came and it was a completely different item so i returned it hoping to get the correct item in exchange and it went out of stock. After they told me they would refund the money after going back and forth with them and emailing different people on their staff having to explain the situation over and over agian, I was informed that im owed no refund because of the discount code i used required me to spend a certain limit. They gave me a discount code of %10 off my next order when I went to redeem it was expired. Now 2 months later im still trying to get th to see that i shop with them often and just want a discount or a credit of &50 to go toward my next purchase which will be about $200 anyway and is the same amount of the original order. It's frustrating not being able to speak with someone on the phone and get this resolved in the matter of minutes.

maddalenar
7/21/16

I honestly have no idea why there are so many negative reviews... I have now ordered a total of three times, and never was I disappointed. Items arrived on time, actually last time I got them a day earlier, and they are exactly what I ordered and expected. Sizing is fine, they run true to size: all in all I ordered three pair of shoes, two jackets, a pair of trousers, a body suit and a dress - everything looks and feels, material-wise, as pictured. Nothing was damaged or missing. Quality is comparable to H&M. Will order from them again.

phuongh4
7/21/16

I paid for the premium account but could not return order for free. Try to contact customer service but it took 1 per reply and everytime a different person told me to do a different thing. Common was nothing actually worked

raechelp
7/20/16

I ordered a dress that looked nothing like the images online and was horrible quality. I returned it and never received my refund. A month later I contacted customer service with my proof of postage and was bounced back and forth and NEVER RECEIVED MY REFUND OF $175. I would not recommend buying from this website to anyone, horrible quality of clothing, even worse customer service, and I've lost almost $200.
-Raechel

islaw
7/16/16

Incorrect and damaged items sent.
Customer services are non existent via their website.
Customer relations team on Facebook are patronising and obstructive - seriously, you have had my money for 6 weeks with no sign of a refund and no amount of emojis will make that better! Appalling. I will never use them again. If you have no choice but to use ASOS FOR THE LOVE OF GOODNESS PLEASE USE PAYPAL TO PAY - you may have some recourse to refund through them.

yuliag2
7/8/16

I ordered the size 2 and received a 6. The dress looks nothing like the picture online. It looks WORN, frayed all around, falling apart... It is garbage.

ar7385
7/8/16

I ordered a dress from ASOS on 6/29 and I got an email that day stating the merchandise shipped and it was guaranteed 4 day delivery. When you click the tracking info on the email, it only tells you that the mdse left the warehouse and "will be with you soon" no tracking # or anything else. When the merchandise did not arrive by 7/5, I sent an email inquiring about the status and NO RESPONSE. There is also no phone # to reach them. I then placed an inquiry online stating my package hadn't been delivered and it showed it should've been delivered by 7/6 and if it didnt, to please submit a complaint and they would respond RIGHT AWAY. Again, No response. Submitted another inquiry on 7/7, no response. So now it has been 3 emails IGNORED. What kind of business is this? I'm disputing the charge and never shopping with this website again. What kind of site doesn't have a phone # and ignores your emails?

kristens24
7/7/16

I am a little surprised to see there are negative reviews as I have had no issues with ASOS. I have had quite a few orders in the last few months, taking advantage of their amazing sales. My packages arrive within two weeks, which is fine as i live in very remote part of Australia. The clothing quality is great and the sizing seems to be exact and since I am a plus size I find the range much better than I can buy in shops in this part of Australia. I recommend ASOS to all my friends and believe there is something for everyone, I even got my wedding dress from them.

melahz
7/7/16

dont event order from ASOS! the delivery is a joke!

I was supposed to get my shipment in june 28, I emailed them and the reply was there was a problem with shipping the items.... why would you take our money for nothing then! they said they will only be able to refund once they have the shipment back in the warehouse! how this is my problem!!!! what if the items were lost does this mean i will never have my money Back!!!!!!!

Stay away from ASOS!!!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

37 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
maddalenar
A: Look, as I wrote here I shopped with them many times and I was never disappointed. I don't know where you buy from, but I live in Italy and it doesn't take more than 4-5 working days for them to deliver the package. If you're concerned about the quality, well, it's not really top-notch, but considering the price it's really good (you can't expect Max Mara quality from a shirt you paid 20 euros). As for the fit be careful because those are UK sizes and they are definitely NOT vanity sizing! Meaning: when you read "model pictured wears UK 8" you may think "they're lying, she's clearly a 6" but they're actually not in most cases. I have a body similar to that of most of their models, I ordered size 6 twice and it was a tiny bit small. So size accordingly. All in all I trust them and I like their product. Perfect low-cost site to shop from online.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
8/20/16
Answer
mss16
A: Never had an issue and i've been ordering from them for the past 5 years. I also live in New York. I get my packages in a timely manner. I've placed rush delivery, got orders on time. The same with standard. Even my returns have been simple. Never had an issue with Asos.
8/22/16