US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

marior26
1/12/17

Situation: Sitting in a hotel out of town when I see package has been delivered to my building and I signed for it. Arrive at home days later to see note saying package is in the bin outside of my building, but don't find package.

Rising Action: Explain to Asos customer service that I was out of town, my signature was forged, neighbours didn't sign for package, received DPD note saying that package was in the bin outside, and I could't find the package. Asos customer service say they will thoroughly investigate in 48 hours. I patiently wait for someone to contact me asking for evidence that I was away, and my signature was forged by driver, and my package was left in a bin.

Climax: Asos get back to me about 2 weeks later saying that the drivers GPS shows that the package was delivered and I signed for it. Shocked and outraged, I explain that no one contacted me to ask for the hotel invoice or images of my actual signature that show that I was out of town and my signature was forged. Even stranger, why did the driver leave a note saying that my package was in the bin if I signed for it?

Falling action: Skynet takes over asos customer service, they disregard the actual evidence, and respond to all my questions by saying "We are unable to process this further, the investigation was thorough, the case is closed"

Catastrophe: DPD says asos is responsible and I should raise a claim with them. Bank says they can't refund me because I paid by debit card. Asos "skynet" says their investigation was "thorough" and the case is closed. My bank account is a few hundred pounds lighter.

Conclusion: At asos, the customer comes last, skynet has taken over asos's customer service, once a case is closed it has completely vanished from all existence, and Never shop with ASOS !!

P.S. Chat transcripts available.

martinah3
1/8/17

Customer with Asos for nearly 7 years
Order dress wasn't suitable so returned with their drop off got proof of returns
Paid for this item as had bank details but Asos said never received dress back plus order never went through, basically I was passed through approximately 6 people via emails and still never got this resolved . I sent in all proof of order and returns and nothing from Asos BEWARE of this as you can't even get to call or speak to management

judys98
1/7/17

ASOS is great if everything is going ok. However, if something goes wrong then prepare to fall into a deep pit of the darkest despair. They can only be contacted by email, Facebook or live chat. The only people that can deal with complaints are the call handlers meaning that they just tell you what they can't do, there's no way of getting anything but the most basic problems resolved and worse of all, no one takes ownership of a query. I've spoken to countless people over several weeks, none of whom read the whole thread before responding and meaning that someone will ask a question, you reply instantly, then need to wait another 48hours (at least) for SOMEONE ELSE to pick it up and ask something totally unrelated as they have not bothered seeing what went before. Their Facebook page is full of people complaining as it's the only way to get a response and it sounds like a lot of them have it a lot worse than me, but I can assure you it will be the last time I ever use the site.

chelseac26
1/6/17

I am furious about not receiving my paid for merchandise from asos.

Anyone who wants to start a class action lawsuit email me at chelseaclapham@live.com and let's take them down.

carolg90
1/6/17

This is a great place to find jeans I ordered 5 pairs only one did not suit me ,I have read so many bad reviews but I got everything quickly.The only ridiculous thing is when you shop the site it wipes out your cart if it takes longer than 60 minutes I was shopping 38 pages of jeans so the next attempt I timed my cart and it still wiped out everything after 40 minutes I have never seen any site do this They would probably increase their business if they gave you at least 4 hours .and then if a product sells out before you place an order,then it's too bad for them.

lindsayc42
1/4/17

I have ordered from asos.com roughly 20 times. Generally I am happy with the products. One time they sent me an expensive dress without the belt and then their customer service was willing to do absolutely nothing about it (and I had to wear it to a wedding, so no time to send back) - but besides that I generally recommend this store. The lower priced items will be lower end.. thats to be expected. if you are looking for something very specific, for example 'pink wool coat', there is no better place to look than asos.com

emilya51
1/4/17

This is my second time ordering from asos and the same experience both times. I gave them a second chance because their petite selection is awesome. Both times 4 day shipping was promised and both times that wasn't true or even close. The first time took a month. This time it's been 3 weeks and after reaching out to them they give you the same BS answer. "Well look into it" and never do.

hennad1
1/2/17

I placed an order on 29/10/2016 for an item and selected next day delivery. The item was not delivered to my home, neither was it left with a neighbour or in a safe place. It was signed for by someone I do not know. I contacted asos immediately on 30/10/2016 and was told they would look into this with the courier. I have contacted asos multiple times since and receive the same generic email stating they are still chasing up things with the courier, even NINE WEEKS LATER.
I was a loyal asos customer who would place orders at least fortnightly and have received appalling and disgraceful customer service. I informed them that I will now be seeking legal advice and received the same generic email, yet again.
Do not order from this company, or you risk paying for an item you will never receive.

veronicap20
1/2/17

Notice all the reviews are the same except for a couple which the company themselves write to cover up all the fraud they have done. Just an advice to get back at the company, call your bank and let them know they are a fraud company that took your money. And never order again.

tracyk32
1/2/17

We ordered 5x£100 pound vouchers on the 8th December for delivery on Christmas Day. Nothing arrived.....phone calls, emails, messages, a shambles! Got a message today saying they will look into it shortly. Vouchers given in order that our children could shop on the Boxing Day Sales. Unapologetic, unreliable, appalling customer service. NEVER again!

adreainw
12/31/16

I've ordered something it said 4 day shipping it's not here yet it's a day late going on two I wish I would have read these reviews first

vivalynm
12/28/16

I love asos they have very nice things and it's not true they have a phone number. It's very hard to find but I spoke to a customer service before. Am disappointed because nothing fits. I order a size 10 and I got size 14 dress. I ordered a size 9 Boot and have gotten a size 7. When I tried on the boot I was like thank God. There mistake work out for me. And yes I order in US size. I read lots of reviews and because of that I wrote a bad one saying they better give me my money back. But it was nothing like that. The customer service was very nice and other got all my back. Nothing I bought fits but am just going to lose the weight to fit in them. Am obsessed with this site. When am stressed I just go on this website.

lizf23
12/28/16

Ordered leather leggings on the 3rd of December to wear to a holiday party on the 16th which was a Friday. Supposed to arrive on Monday the 12th and did not and tracking couldn't be found. I emailed and was told they'd be delivered within 48 hours which would have been Thursday. They didn't arrive Thursday. I sent another inquiry because tracking finally showed up and said Monday the 19th. AFTER going and buying an entire new outfit to wear for the party (I'm pregnant and planned on wearing leggings and a sweater, but no one had leggings like these where I live so I had to buy an expensive ass maternity dress) the dress had apparently been delivered. Couldn't find it anywhere. Post office worker had delivered it in a stupid spot, but I'm not blaming Them because tracking from ASOS showed for Monday, so that's what I planned on. I didn't think they'd be here in time because no one freaking answered me from customer service until MONDAY when I already knew it had been delivered and found the package. I then emailed and DMd customer service AGAIN to let them know what happened and no partial refund was offered. On my first inquiry they offered a 10% discount on my next order. Is that a joke? I'm never ordering from them again. This company is a total scam and if you looked on their twitter from the last few weeks of December, there are hundreds and maybe thousands of similar complaints and they are so relaxed and even goofy about it and don't offer anyone help. Instead they scold people for contacting them via email and DM because "it's confusing". If you wouldn't take 6 days to get back with people it wouldn't be an issue! DONT BUY FROM THESE SCAMMERS.

dianen
12/27/16

Purchased a sweater w/ guaranteed delivery before Christmas, this was their response, I am still cracking up over this. They told me they looked into my order & it has left the UK & is on it's way to the US for delivery BUT once it leaves the UK it's out of their hands.

grahamc30
12/26/16

Terrible service, ordered a Gift voucher for my daughter for Xmas on 13th Dec and its now boxing day and no sign of the voucher which should have been emailed on the 25th. No responses to Facebook messages, tweets or emails. Spoke to them on the phone and was told its a big systems problem. Told it could take 48 hours for it to arrive when I telephoned them

malcolmw17
12/23/16

I ordered sum dope ass overalls for 70 bucks and they came on time they are new never worn and they look pretty koo...NOT BAD.dont beleive the hype my first time ordering and everything was good..i recommend this site for anybody wanna stay stylish at a reasonable price..

robertw308
12/21/16

Wanted to return shirt and buy larger size. The larger size jumped $20 in 3 days When I asked to price adjust they just said no , just return item. Totally unconcerned that I won't reorder or even shop their site. And all the while claiming they are having a big Christmas sale. Won't be shopping again at ASOS

johna594
12/21/16

This company ripped me off! I bought a pair of boots for about £220 which arrived damaged. They had to be returned and I was refunded and given a voucher off my next purchase! I then purchased again using the voucher but was charged delivery which was supposed to be free as I was spending over £100. I called customer service and the adviser agreed I should be refunded the delivery cost, but I was told the manager would not allow this too happen. So my voucher ended up covering my delivery cost which was supposed to be free. I was clearly ripped off and this company is not too be trusted!

galinar2
12/20/16

Received my order today... the coat that I've purchased arrived... it had woman's hair all over it and had an awful smell... plus the size was wrong....ASOS customer service barely apologized and didn't care about me (the customer)... they didn't believe me that the size was wrong and didn't even care that I've received a used item.....

robinb118
12/19/16

Promised delivery by 11/14, did not show up! Tried to contact CS, no results ( still waiting for email response NEVER AGAIN!!!

miket157
12/19/16

I ordered a tux jacket for my wedding. They took my money and no jacket arrived. I found it very hard to reach customer service, who even told me that I would have to track down the parcel myself!? After 6 weeks ive now been told I'm out of luck and my wedding is this week. Do not order from this company they are a scam!

cedes2
12/16/16

easy, cheap and quick!!

carmenb33
12/15/16

I do all my shopping via Asos since 2 years. They are fast and have lots of alternatives. Petite size option is life-saving!

tamekap
12/14/16

I ordered some items and quickly realized I made a mistake so I canceled the order literally within 2 minutes of receiving my confirmation in which they tell you that you have 60 minutes to cancel. Through a chat on Facebook, they did not honor my cancelation and immediately took out the money. I was told I would have to wait until I receive the package before I coyld return it and get a refund. I have received the items today in which I thought I ordered and when I opened the package, it is not my order at all. This site is horrible, I don't recommend this site to anyone.

martinc86
12/13/16

WHAT! Absolutely ridiculous, and NO WAY cancelled orders , my bank said they did not reject payment and authorized, it was authenticcated
who do these people thiink they are, i am not asking credit from them so they dont need my private information
wont be using them again

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question