US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

alexe152
12/8/16

Never received item and have been waiting for an email to tell me where my parcel is and how I can get hold of it. Eventually got a response and the told me there's no guarantee of a refund. Very unhappy.

idow2
12/8/16

Ordered 2 items. one that i wanted the most, the other just for free shipment.
few days after- I get an email that the main item is out of stock.
so they add extra shipment fee + send the extra item to me in full price.
after contacting customer service all i got is "this is our policy, no returns and no cancellation".
They can't tell if they have item in stock or not, they know it only after you pay..
Asos isn't worth your time... not professional and bad customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't use Asos. for quality pay the price and visit the local mall

lizg28
12/2/16

The items I ordered arrived as promised (4 day shipping) which was impressive considering this was holiday week and I live in Seattle, WA. A little disappointed with the sizing of the item I ordered. I'm 5 1", athletic/ curvy build. I was excited that the petite shop had such variety to offer. I ordered a high neck, velvet bodycon dress, it looked as promised, but when I tried it on it was a good 5 inches too long! And it didn't do my curves any favors, either. Surprising, since I ordered the smallest size available: 2. Kind of just straight up and down. Not sure if I'll keep out to have it altered length- wise, as I really do need it for an event. Wanted to avoid all that bother by ordering petite to begin with!! Shoes could have been packed better, too, box wasn't dented but shoes (velvet block heels) arrived needing to be bent back into shape.

sitap
12/1/16

I always order from Asos and have nothing negative to say. Everything i order is always correct and the delivery service and timeframe is fantastic! Only 1 time my order arrived late even though i paid for quick delivery but I had no problems speaking with someone and a refund was issued immediately. I'll always use them. Thanks Asos for never disappointing me, and sorry to those who have had bad experiences. Brisbane, Australia.

jillianl4
11/28/16

I have been trying to get a return label - it's supposed to be a free return - and I have tried dozens of times, but each time I fill in the form it comes back with "drop off sites not found." Even though there are supposed to be over 900 of the things in New Zealand - every Post Office in fact. All my attempts to get help through the chat function have failed - I get shunted from one person to another and noone knows what to do. Just this afternoon I was on chat with one person for over 40 minutes and she gave me links which were supposed to take me to Rebound, their shipping contractor, but they only took me back to my form, still with "no drop off points found" on it. I am furious; if this isn't resolved in time I won't be able to return the clothes in time to get a refund.

kellya71
11/26/16

We got the dress in time , 2 sizes too big. Send them a chat because there is NO phone number to contact them, they said we ordered that size and no longer have the original size ordered! Sent a chat back with picture of original Order. No response yet. Dress going back and I better get my money back. This company is a fraud and needs to be reported!!! Never never purchase from here

lucyk18
11/23/16

I have ordered from Asos a couple of times before to the Netherlands and Slovakia without any issues however, since I have been in France it has been an absolute shi* show. My first order was sent back because I placed the house number at the end of the street name instead before it and the delivery man was too much of an idiot to look. I have accepted this as my mistake although it took them 2 seconds to take my money and 3 weeks to return it. My second order was placed begining of October and I still dont have the package or my money back. The tracking said it was delivered to my house while no one called me or brought the package. Asos told me to go looking behind bins or some other area the delivery boy could have left the package or to try the post office. At the post office they told me the package was sent back however Asos did not have it. All I've gotten past month and a half is a bunch of sorrys but nothing done.. Horrifying service!

brookew18
11/18/16

I've ordered from Asos before and did not have an issue, but I am not pleased with my recent/current experience with them. I placed an order earlier in the month for an upcoming wedding. Asos sent me an email with an expected date of delivery. The date came and went. I contacted Asos to inquire about my order. I was told that someone would get back to me within 48 hours, but it has been 3-4 days and I haven't heard nothing. Still waiting. I want the dresses, so I will try contacting them again, but this is terrible customer service. Someone should have definitely gotten in contact with me by now. This is probably the last time I deal with Asos.

erikl27
11/14/16

I've been having a poor customer service experience that's dragged on for a couple days. Money was taken from my bank account (via PayPal) for items that I attempted to purchase. Then I received an email saying "We're really sorry, but we were unable to complete your order as your Paypal payment failed." Only.... you do actually have my $75.50, and I have no merchandise. Your terrible "Chat with us" feature on your site connects me to individuals who clearly do not have access to your bank records. Then, when I explain everything fully, they reply with the same stock answers. I've spoken to 4 different chat specialists, all of whom were unhelpful. I'm at a loss. This was a terrible experience. Then, after messaging with 3 or 4 employees on ASOS's facebook response team... I wound up getting an offer for 10% off my next order... which would be 5% MORE than I was paying in the first place, as the items had returned to full price. the 2 pack now cost $52 and the joggers are now $43
seriously. ASOS knows how to run a scam on it's clients.
I'd have to pay $95 (which is $85.50 with your measly discount) vs the $75.50 I would paid 2 days ago.
You expect me to pay $10 more.... after the crummy service experience?

alanaj
11/13/16

I LOVE my items from ASOS. A girlfriend told me about it about five years ago now, and from season to seaon I would look at it but never pulled the trigger - until a few weeks ago.

- Be patient - shipping takes a couple of weeks
- Expect customs - great style and overseas online prices is not without its import costs
- Chose carefully - look closely at pictures to make sure the fabric and fit is what you're looking for
- Check your size - have a tape measure handy and research UK vs US sizing carefully

ASOS has trendy quality pieces for competitive online prices, you won't find anything this price style and quality in store. LOVE and will definitely be back for more

jerrym94
11/10/16

Im surprised to see some bad reviews. I always have good experience with this service. Great prices, awesome choice of products, and on-time delivery. I havent faced a problem with delivery and returns, so I dont have experience with the customer support people are complaining about. So far, Asos is my first choice for an apparel store.

juliust15
11/9/16

First off shipping took 3 weeks! I received my box all destroyed & the clothes look beyond cheap, I definitely did not get what I paid for. Basically take this as advice if you don't want to get jacked. This site sucks, this will be my 1st & LAST time ever ordering off asos.

haileyf5
11/8/16

So call 4 days ship. My *ss. Asos so call claimed my order shipped 10/24/16. Umm hello its 11/8/16 now --- still nothing. No contact # . Only chat from un-useful . Asos chat person claims i have to call ups & pay a custom fee because my order is Stuck at customs. 4 different chats & each time i get a different story. The last person told me she will contact ups & email me. Yeah right. Lets see what happens tomorrow

nathanaelm11
11/8/16

Never again! Worst customer service and very slow return/refund

I bought two items and one did not fit so I returned it through their collect plus for the curiour to come and collect it. It was collected on 19 October, so after two weeks (last week) I've checked my bank and no refund was issued so I contacted the customer service. They said 72 hours to investigate so I gave them the order number and postage barcode again. It's been a week now and they still have not update me despite contacting them twice after that and all I'm getting from them is they will get back to me as soon as they can. They are very frustrating! Once I get my refund I will never go on that Asos website again!

ildikos1
11/8/16

Can not get a refund or a satisfactory answer out of them for ever. Only email ping pong and lots of sorry s... give your money to a business where their value you as a customer!

lingl7
11/7/16

This is the worst experience I have ever had!

1) I ordered something total almost 500 dollars, not even after 12 hours, there was a sale for every item 20% off. I talked them online but they told me they could not price match it, and told the only way I could get the discount is to order the same items again, and when the first shipment arrive I could return it. Good luck I did not follow the instruction, as I was afraid that maybe I would end up paying shipping for return the order.

2) When UPS delivery guy got there I was not home, so they left a notice asking me to go to the UPS depot for pick up. I called them asking if they could deliver again next day, and they told me no, end up I had to drive more than 40 minutes to pick up the order and another 40 minutes to go home.

3) UPS charged $147.38 for this package for duty and handling, this is 31.5% of the total order price! Very expensive. Good luck I did not place another order! Otherwise I would end up paying this money for 2 orders.

4) The quality of the clothes is really bad, it not worth the money at all. Also the size is not correct. Information on the website says UK 10 is equal to US 6, but it's not true. UK 10 is US 4, so most of things I orders is to small.

5) I was going to return the items, end up ship them back will cost me $193.

Normally I will not give bad feedback. But this is really too much! I feel lucky as I did not follow the instruction to order 2nd order just for the 20% off, otherwise I will end up wasting thousand dollars.

I don't want to see the clothes anymore. There was one shirt, I paid over a hundred dollars, but it looks so cheap, the quality is really bad. I just put the whole package into a donation bin after dinner and this is the first and last time I order anything from ASOS!

millenea
11/6/16

I haven't yet received my order but I am annoyed that the website offers 4 day shipping when that's obviously not the case. I have been going to the tracking website but they never update the info. I ordered Oct 31 and I just not got an email saying I'm getting my order on the 14th. Let's see if that's really the case. I have a feeling I'll get it even later than that the way things are so disorganized. I'll update my review once everything arrives. But just as a forewarning ..don't buy anything on the site if you're on a time constraint. It will definitely not arrive within the time frame they give you.

bigf1
11/5/16

It's my first time shopping online, and Asos proved very reliable with delivery codes and emails confirming when the parcel is on the way, it arrived in about a week. One of the jumpers is a bit looser than I thought, given I chose a small. Otherwise I'm quite happy with my purchases and gonna shop here again!

yuliag3
11/2/16

Worst experience ever

When making an order I have applied a promo code of 17% discount, some items didn't fit so I shipped them back. ASOS received the items but then deducted the amount of the discount applied to the full order from the single items! So not only did I pay for the shipping, Asos got back the items and I received only 10-20 % of thir price that didn't even cover the shipping! Unfair! Will never recommend to anyone!

irinap10
11/2/16

I place orders in the month of May. I do not receive the parcel. She wrote regularly called. My problem no one wanted to do. The problem is not solved. I'm afraid to order in Asos.

catarinap1
10/26/16

Shipments are supposed to arrive in 4 days when in reality they arrive in 14. The customer service is horrible! There is no number to call you have to "chat" with someone online who sits in India who doesn't help AT ALL. Do not order from this website, especially if you need your items quickly.

jm259
10/25/16

order a dress from asos, with express delivery to arrive on monday 23 october, still had not arrived on wednesday night 25 october - live chat with them and they advised it was not going to arrive until 1 November - 8 days after original delivery date.
was for a special event. very disappointed.

ceer3
10/21/16

I buy from ASOS very regularly. They dispatch orders really fast, delivery is always quick (1-2 days on standard delivery).
Their social media teams are helpful, and products are high quality.
What more could you ask for (a man that ejaculates chocolate, maybe!)

kerik5
10/19/16

I ordered a package that was suppose to be delivered by oct 12. It's not almost two weeks past that date and the only answer I am given when I try to CHAT (why the hell no customer service number??) is that they are contacting the carrier. The tracking number has shown NO updates on where the package is since Oct 9th?!!! Said it was leaving NJ, a short distance from my home in PA, and nothing since then. NO ONE knows where it is?!! I demanded a refund tonight on their chat and was told he would "hand the issue to the right team". Anyone have any suggestions on how to force this fraudulent company to give your money back?

beleni
10/18/16

I've been online shopping for years, and I have officially encountered the worst customer service with ASOS. I ordered a dress and they delivered the WRONG dress. When I communicated with them via online chat, I agreed in getting a replacement instead of a refund. I was told that I would receive the correct dress in 3 days. Now, over a week later, I still have not received the dress! When I communicated them via online chat, they told me they JUST placed the order. Over a week after they told me it would arrive, they had barely placed the order! And they said all they could do was apologize. They NEVER made up for their mistake in ANY WAY. Not for sending the wrong dress, and not for lying about the delivery date! I bought this as a bridesmaid dress, and now I'm afraid I won't get the dress on time for the wedding, but everyone else has already gotten the same dress so I have no choice but to wait and hope that it comes! They could have at least offered faster shipping to atone for their mistake! Stay away from ASOS!

1 rating was submitted through the SiteJabber Browser Extension

41 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the ASOS staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question