Review of Boohoo

Tel: +44.01612365640
customerservices@boohoo.com

shas10
9/11/18

I bought from them faithfully before they became IG ratchet popular. They're not as bad as Fashion Nova but there getting there fast. I remember when all the stylist use to pull clothes from there before they became popular & made the mistake of having celebrity young Hollywood launch lines in their name. MISTAKE....especially Zendaya's line. Also I feel their tops& blouses run a little big. So you may want to go a size down. Rompers lookgod on if your tiny like Karuche & have nice tone legs & a average size bottom. They're really cute on!

jadem47
9/10/18

Where do I begin. . . The name says it all
(BOOHOO)

boohoo - Meaning
exclamation: boo-hoo
1.used to represent the sound of someone crying noisily.

Yup and that's me!!!!
"CRYING"

Crying, because I had purchased over a dozen t shirts from the website, and unfortunately I never received my items.

I contacted Boohoo multiple times, and they keep telling me the same thing, over and over. (Your refund is on its way).
It has been over two months now and I have not received one cent from this company.

They take your money and run.
So please be aware !!!!

#Scam

leslieh136
8/28/18

I had never heard of Boohoo before when I came across the website. The clothes looked amazing and the prices were fantastic so I opened a new account right away. I spent a lot of time reviewing the clothes and making my wish list. I ended up buying 12 tops for $263 (including $10.99 for shipping). I placed my order on Aug 19th and selected the 6 business day shipping option. On Aug 20th I received an email confirming that my order had been shipped and was due to arrive between Aug 25th & Aug 29th, I live in Toronto Canada. When I tried to use the tracking link I ended up on the shipping site but the number I thought was the tracking number wasn't correct so I started to worry. I decided to Google Boohoo and was immediately horrified by all of the negative reviews and I thought oh crap what have I done I never should have ordered from this website! I was thankful that I ordered using my PayPal account so I could dispute this transaction if necessary. Well to my surprise the order arrived on time yesterday at my in-laws, they have a concierge that signs for all packages so I send most of my deliveries there. I brought the package home today and tried on all 12 tops and everything fit perfect and the quality was much better than I expected after reading all of the reviews. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised and I love everything! The one negative is there was no return slip in the package so it's a good thing I don't have to make a return. Would I order from Boohoo again...maybe (the negative reviews really worried me). I would only order though using PayPal if I did.

sharond246
8/25/18

Do not, I repeat Do Not make an order, you will regret big time.
I made a huge mistake by placing a huge order, which at first sight seemed non problematic. I got my order confirmation and I got a mail concerning the delivery is on its way. Days went by and I was waiting for my huge parcel, but it never came. Suddenly one day I received like 5 different mails from bohoo each saying that part of my order is being returned and refunded.
I was surprised, cause shouldn't I have receieved my stuff and wouldn't it be me who should figure out rather I should return or ask for a refund? I calculated all the returns that they stated and found out that what they are basicly telling me is they would not be shipping anything to me at all. Not one single item. Without letting me know whether it is because the fault was theirs or mine, or if anything was out of stock, my order was suddenly stated as returned and refunded. The problem is, I did not get the refund. And I surely did not get my order either. Now three seperate mails has been posted to bohoo from me asking whats going on, and they do not seem bothered by it. Now I feel like an idiot who have wasted 800 dollars on absolutely nothing. SCAM!!!!

hannahs133
8/17/18

I checked and double checked that shipping time is 6 days. It is now 12 days since, and N O T H I N G. Boohoo is literally absolutely trash.

alanac20
8/10/18

I orderd a " living my best life top to receive cest le $#*!ing me" top and 3 days later only just receive a email back it has the living my best life tag but the top says different waste of my time now I have to send it back and wait for a reply absolutely rediculous, unorganised service ,

haleym45
8/3/18

I recently ordered 2 (two) shirts off of boohoo.com, and I am super scared after reading the abundance of bad reviews. I've gotten 2 (two) Emails regarding my shipment so far... one to say they received my order and the other to say it's on the way, but since then NOTHING, and I can't track the order, it just keeps showing me the same thing from when it said it was on it's way. I really want to give this website a chance, because I looovvee the merchandise. This order will honestly make that decision for me. I'll give them 5 (five) stars if I receive the order and if it's right. My order number is NA103631602. I really hope this turns out good.

sumyrb
7/31/18

Boohoo has really dropped the ball with this experience. When I was first ordering my items on 7/24 for my birthday, I kept getting an error that my transaction was declined and that I needed another form of payment. I contacted my bank and they OK'd everything. At that point, I contacted Boohoo via their Twitter help team. As most of these clothing customer support teams do, I was thrown in circles of trying a different browser, clearing my cache, or using another device. Nothing worked! Fortunately, I thought quickly and connected the card I was using to my PayPal and tried again... finally went through. That was strike one. Clearly there was some type of glitch with their system that they failed to recognize. Once I ordered, I immediately checked my shipping, because I need the package by 8/2, as I'm going out of town the next day, which is why I ordered when I did. The website promised 6 DAY SHIPPING specifically (between 7/31-8/2), NOT 8-10 days, and had I known it would take longer, I would have done overnight/2 day shipping in the first place. It's now 7/31 and my package is showing a new delivery estimate of 8/3-8/7. DHL, their shipping company is so slow! My birthday will be passed and I'll be back from my trip by then!!! This is unacceptable. I've been a loyal Boohoo customer, so this is a shock. The help team just says there's nothing they can do. ALSO, when I called DHL to see what they could do, they said that the 6 day shipping starts when the package reaches the DHL location and is processed there, which already takes about 2 days, but the Boohoo website SPECIFICALLY says the package is " Yours within 6 business days of PLACING YOUR ORDER". Anyone can go on the website and see it says that so there are NO excuses. PULL MY PACKAGE AT ITS NEXT DESTINATION AND HAVE IT TO ME ON TIME.

katiel97
7/24/18

while using this site, I have stopped using next day delivery as a result of their poor efforts to ensure that the costumer receives the standard of service that they are paying for. I placed my order a week before my upcoming event so I could have time to return if i needed but I ended up searching for something else to wear as it took 2 weeks to be delivered after making a number of calls to Fastway. This service is unacceptable and I hope to see improvements in the future.

darlaw6
7/19/18

I placed order on July 8th. Says on site. Will get in 6 days. Tracking # is bogus. MY post office still has not received. It. Do Not Order from this. Company. Worst customer service ever. No # to call. Just endless emails. To get n0where. 1 excuse after another from them. $#*!d up

emmam163
7/9/18

I paid an extra 2 to get my delivery within 4 days as i wanted it for an event and it came in 6 working days !! I have already had delivery problems with another order too. So disappointed.

schatzib
7/4/18

I placed an orde from them before and didnt have any problems. The shipment was received (though the parcel didnt offer real-time tracking so I didnt actually know when the package would arrive) all the items were there. I decided to order a second time and thats where it all began. My address was somehow misinterpreted and only the unit number of my condos address was shown in the confirmation. When I spotted the error I reached out to customer service only to discover that they dont actually have a solution other than sending an email or soliciting public messages via social media (tried this twice to no avail). I sent a private message to all of their Instagram accounts only to be told that Id have to try to redirect the package once it reaches USPS. Umm... Thats it!? It literally was not even 3 hours since the order had been placed nor had it been shipped. Now Im stuck playing a game of redirect the package because BooHoo has a crappy idea of customer service.

lesleyc36
6/28/18

I was super hesitant to order from this company because of all the poor reviews I found online but my experience was EXCELLENT! My U.S order came in exactly six business days as their website stated. The dresses were of high quality however two of the dresses were too small. I printed the free return shipping label, and shipped off my return. In about a week I received an email saying they received my return and will process my refund. In about three days my refund was in my account. They did everything that the reviews said they don't do. In addition, after I placed my order, I wanted to confirm that I ordered the dresses in U.S size. I reached out via Facebook direct message and through the chat on their website. In both instances, a representative responded within five minutes to answer my question. I am very pleased with their level of customer service and will continue to order from them.

brookes67
6/27/18

Shipping is a joke. You pay for a promised 6 working day delivery and receive a shipment confirmation email the next day with tracking. Yet nothing has been shipped and they have asked me to wait another week before inquiring again about the item. The response time frame is also at least 24hrs between messages, and the responses are incredibly condescending. If you aren't concerned about the time frame of delivery, Boohoo isn't bad, price matches the quality generally.

shavis
6/27/18

The website boohoo.com is a scam website that runs the following way, they sell clothes that are made to look nice on the websites but are actually so bad in quality and fit that people are very likely to return them back. They make money in the following way:
1. Take an extra $5 fee for delivery or $15 fee for express delivery, and irrespective of the amount paid they deliver it using the cheapest postal service available and it reaches late even if you pay the $15 amount
2. The clothes are made using poor quality fabrics and are not wort the the money charged for it.
3. They PROMISE their customers "FREE RETURNS" - it is mentioned on their website and the mails they send the customer, so that people are fooled into returning products.
4. They do not send the right label for returning the products and ask the customer to return the product using their money and saying that they will refund the money back.

The website is a total scam that probably send the same products over to customers again and again and makes money by charging them for delivering and returning products

zandrab
6/23/18

I've ordered shoes, some clothes, and some outerwear. The shoes and outerwear were good quality. The shoes were a little big, but I assume that's because there's a difference in shoe make between the UK and the US? The clothes that were cheaper were really cheap, but I do have some pieces that I absolutely adore. If you shop on Boohoo, I would really only buy pieces that are more pricey because I think they're the only items of quality. Truthfully, I have never returned anything, so I can't say what dealing with customer service is like, but I always got all the items I ordered and always got them in a decent time frame.

jasmineb71
6/14/18

Took 2 weeks to receive my clothes which was a bit longer than expected , one of the jackets I purchased was beautiful but it shreads like crazy and kinda good material but still shreads everywhere , the other wool look coat I received was threading and not the best beautiful colour but meh! The swing dress I got was awesome quality and fits really well , Overall Im am happy with my purchases but I wouldnt spend that much money on defiantly always look for promos and sales!!! :)

annab328
5/16/18

Suuuuuuuch a surpirse when the items arrived 9 days after ordering, and it all was so freakin sweet!! i mean, you can tell that the clothes are low quality but it actually looks like the pictures on the web. And to all of you who are tall as f you can totally trust their "tall" porducts to be long!! I ordered two pants from the tall section, im 186 cm and my legs are 97 cm from the croach, and the pants gave an extra 6 cm after touching the floor. Me, taking up 2 inches? truly groundbreaking. AND they only charged once

johnb1548
5/13/18

I was contacted by my bank who made me aware that my card was fraudulently used on boohoo within 3 hours of a purchase on their site and on Nike. Immediately I contact both companies and keep in mind I had the time of purchase, amount, and the card numbers for which they used. Nike got it taken care of made sure the shipment was not sent and the payment was NOT processed. Literally with 15 minutes that was all taken care of. Now for BooHoo , their "customer service" has to be the biggest joke that will never be funny. They dont have a contact phone number just an email service which is always and EXTREMELY huge red flag. So I contact them via email and they took their sweet ever loving time. Literally, they reply to my card being fraudulently used on their site by 1) charging my card 2) telling me to contact my bank and 3) Shipped the items. This is a very AWFUL JOKE of a business.

johnl870
5/10/18

Their service is terrible! They didn't send me what I ordered. I sent it back 3 weeks ago and there is no response or verification that the transaction is being corrected. It's like they took the return pocketed the money and moved on. Which is fraud. I suppose they stay in business via their marketing. They market themselves well and the prices are cheap. The clothes look cheap too but you get what you pay for. So what is the window for waiting for them to fix things? 6 weeks? After that I'll seek legal action.

mariap232
5/4/18

I GOT CHARGED TWICE IN THE SAME DAY BY THIS COMPANY WHEN I NEVER WENT INTO THEIR WEBSITE!! I have the habit of checking my balance 3 times a week on my Bank and credit cards and saw this 2 pending charges for $280 and $286,71 from BOOHOO.COM. I called my CC and they say we needed to wait until it posted and then start a dispute. I got a new CC to replace the old one.

judyb119
5/2/18

I order 3 items 12 days ago and have been trying to return it every since! I tried to complete the On-Line Return Form and it kept telling me that "my order did not exist"! I have emailed them 4 times and still have not received a return address here in the USA.

rachelm196
4/22/18

NEVER PAY VIA CREDIT CARD,ALWAYS PAY VIA PAYPAL.PAYPAL OFFERS BUYER PROTECTION..Ist time buying from boohoo...Name seems appropriate seeing that if they send you the wrong item ul be stuck with it so BOOHOO..I wish I read the comment section before I purchased from here..Damm it..I purchased 1 shirt and 2 sets of leggings...Today I received 1 set of leggings and a plus size pair of jeans, which I did not order.I contacted them through pm and received a reply from Wasim saying to send them back and they'll happily give me a refund...WTF How about sending me the correct items as I still want them..I believe they are a really dodgy,scamming company..I've read all the comments from customers complaining that they never receive a refund even after 5 weeks, most people would give up by then..
1)You pay for your items
2)They send you the wrong items
3)They ask you to send it back the items
4)They get their items back and also have your money(keep)
Luckily I have paid through paypal and I have just now opened a claim as paypal offer buyer protection..Will report this company to the department of fair trading

nikaylaj
4/22/18

I have Never used such a terrible company in all my life!!! such a SHALBMES OF A COMPANY!! All I have had over the last two weeks is issues after issues. There customer service team is absolutely shocking, my dog could give out better advice and service than these people who work here. All the staff have done is lie to me, given me misleading advice, none of them know what the hell they are doing! none of them know the legislation, and the fact that boohoo is infact inbreach of this by refusing a cacelation of a order once places. A parcel was delivered to the wrong address; they were no option to cancel the order. I contacted them when i placed the order and they refused to cancel or change the address...despite it not being dispatched!!!!! Then when it gets delivered to the wrong address, they refused to aknowledge it was their fault and their poor customer service and systems! they blamed the customer, and expected me to get this parcel redirected somehow...what firm does this?!?!?!?!?!?! when I quoted the consumer goods act, they soon changed their tune, and agreed to pick up the parcel and redeliver me a new one! Now i have been told they cannot give me a new one, only refund me and i have to reorder. This company has no idea wtf they are doing and do not even know what good customer service is!!!! God knows where they employ their staff...they clarery do not offer them any type of training! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! TAKE YOUR MONEY THEN THEY DO NOT WANT TO DEAL WITH THEIR OWN MISTAKES!

mahesm
4/16/18

I bought 3 items from Boohoo, 1 scarf design flare pants and 2 shirt dresses. All 3 were amazing. Received compliments from family, friends and colleagues alike. I took a leap of faith in a brand I have never bought from online and happy that it worked out well.:) Thanks Boohoo.

I wouldn't I had to fight so hard for my refund. It took them about 4 months to acknowledge that they had actually received it

By Maddie t.

Yes. I have been a BooHoo shopper for a few years, never had a problem with an order, any returns are refunded quickly and without a fuss. A great place to find that little dress for your party.

By Heidi H.

Whatever you do refuse to repurchase and wait on a refund, it probably will not come for at least six months if at all.

By MARY M.

Iwas a day or so late too and they couldn't have been nicer about it. They actually sent me a replacement before I put the original in the mail back to them. Once I said I wanted a larger size it was just posted to me straight away.

By Anna S.

dont buy from them

By skylah b.

All they have is an email on their customer service site. no phone number...

By Maddy M.

No...run ..don't walk...

By John r.

My order took 4 business days , you should get it between 3-8 business days mines came fast

By Chanel L.

just put your whole address in 1 line and just put a period in the empty line that is wat i did and received my order just fine

By Shelby J.

Check their size charts or ask about the specific item as they will vary. I find their Customer Service very helpful.

By Anna S.
Questions? Get answers from the Boohoo staff and other customers.

17 Photos for Boohoo