Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

Tel: +86 29 6853 2863
sns@tidebuy.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

ej51
10/24/18

TIDEBUY OWES ME 263 EUROS. THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME A RETURN ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN RETURN THE CLOTHES WHICH ARE NOT ONLY OF POOR QUALITY BUT ONE TO TWO SIZES TOO SMALL. I HAVE BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH THEM BY EMAIL AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS THEFT AND I WILL BE TAKING LEGAL ACTION.

THEY ARE ESSENTIALLY THIEVES WITH AN ONLINE SHOP
UPDATE:

THIS IS EVEN MORE OF A SCAM THAN I THOUGHT. AFTER REPORTING TO PAYPAL THEY OFFERED 50 EUROS AFTER I HAD PAID ANOTHER 19 EUROS TO RETURN THE ITEMS IN THE CONDITION I RECIEVED THEM.

TOTAL LOSSES: 363 EUROS. HIGHWAY ROBBERY IS ALL I CAN CALL THIS.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
As I could see that our representative has finally reached an agreement with you and issued you the refund as agreed.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved?
karumen
10/6/18

Dress is a bit lighter than pictured, more towards a dusty pink than rose. The tulle is quite stiff and would need to be dry cleaned or steamed before wearing, to also keep all the appliqués down. Fit was good for a 12, but cinch in back could use a little more fabric behind and maybe a piece of Velcro to keep in place. Also no stretch in fabric so may want to order a size bigger and then have altered if needed. Very long for a 54"person even with 4" heels.

dazys
8/21/18

I'm happy with the clothes I ordered and the delivery is for 3 weeks.There will be further purchases

ilarioni
7/18/18

na38
7/12/18

Had some issues. I contacted them but they are resolving the matter now. Thanks for that, it was appreciated.

ram3
6/25/18

Herzlichen Dank für die korrekte Abwicklung. Nachdem ich im Internet sehr viele negative Bewertungen gelesen habe, war ich nach der Bestellungen ziemlich skeptisch. Jetzt muss ich sagen dass ich mit ihrem Shop zufrieden bin und werde wieder bei ihnen bestellen.

rachele55
5/24/18
• Updated review

Months later and the folks at Tidebuy are still emailing and asking for the review to reflect the resolution. They refunded me part of the cost of the dress. And not after repeated attempts to resolve on my end but only after I contacted my credit card company and Tidebuy got spanked. Do with that what you will.

“Even Scam-ier!”
5/22/18
• Previous review

The company obviously saw negative reviews I did. They contacted me and offered to refund close to all of the money, but only IF and not UNTIL I took down or deleted the reviews. I replied that I would MODIFY the reviews to reflect their attempts at resolution. The reply came that they would cut the amount of refund in half because I "still did not trust them". Ugh don't waste your time or money with this company. I will add that I had no issue with the shipping times or the quality it was a very pretty dress. But as a caution, the sizes run much smaller that normal.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi, Rachel,Good day.
As I could see that our representative has proceed the refund for the US2 dress according to your request, there is no amount on that order so far.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved under our help? Thanks for your cooperation and have a nice day.
“Scam”
5/22/18
• Previous review

Beware customer service and inconsistent/bogus return policy. I ordered a dress and it came, but much too small. They said I couldn't do an exchange, I would have to order a new dress. I did and I immediately returned the original (never worn, out of the bag for 10 minutes). The company received the dress and after weeks I had not received a refund. When I contacted them they asked if I wanted to do an exchange (which I was previously told I could not do). I just asked for the price of the original dress to be refunded and they suddenly claimed the dress was "damaged" and would not give me a refund.

nancys375
5/10/18

Update: After a lot of back and forth the issue has finally been resolved and I am awaiting my refund.

My daughter purchased a dress for prom. When it arrived, it was not as pictured (go figure) and it was not sized appropriately. I attempted to return the dress and was told that it was "custom made" and they would be happy to replace it for a fee or I could return it, pay shipping, and get a small amount back.

Terrible company, poor product, poor customer service. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
HI,
How are you?
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
I could see our representative has emailed you many times on the resolution of your order, but we still haven't received a reply from you.
Could you please kindly check your register email box and send a reply? We promise your problems could be resolved under our help.
You could also let me know at sns@tidebuy.com for any questions. Looking forward to your reply.
tonyab25
3/28/18

I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding and what I received was not the dress that was pictured. The company's offer to me was either a $20 refund towards alterations (alterations will be a minimum of $90) or I could return the dress for only a 40% refund! Seriously??? They sent me a horrible product and I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE! I will write as many reviews as I can find to warn others before they're caught in this same trap.
Update: As others have stated, they waited until I posted my review to give a very small partial refund, and asked me to delete my review.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
HI,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved?
Thanks for your cooperation and if you still have other questions, please let me know at sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day.
abhayk3
1/17/18

I was looking for this style coat everywhere and this exceeded my expectations. Its superbly made and looks fantastic.I use it to stay warm and snuggle into at home on cold days/nights.

maryr276
1/14/18

A refund in exchange for four star rating: this is how things work in China. For three weeks I tried to get customer service at TIdeBuy to follow their own stated procedure and issue a return authorization number and give me the return address.
Their first message said "Now i can give you 2 advice.
Firstly, you can keep the item and place a new order and we will give you a nice discount. Secondly, you can send the item to us to change a large one. But you need pay for the return shipping fee and the new item shipping fee. We will process the item to you after we receive your return item ." (December 26)

I wrote back stating I wanted to return the item and get a refund, not a replacement. As of January 12, they still refused to send a return authorization number and address. When this review went live, I suddenly got the following message: "In this case, you are our valued customer, i am willing to refund product price for you . which be $23.75 and you kindly can keep it at the same time.

If it was accepted, please change the review to be "4 stars". Once the review was changed, please let me know and i will immediately refund for you .Waiting for your reply~ Thanks a lot."

Buyer beware! There's no international Better Business Bureay.

ceciz
1/10/18

La compra fue satisfactoria, la atención responsable, el producto llega en el período estipulado. Tienda muy recomendable para hacer compras.

snehas18
12/8/17

Omg !! I'm so glad after receiving my wedding gown from tidesbuy !! Thanks a lot !! The dress is simply wonderful and gorgeous!! Like every bride I was really worried about the fit and material of the dress that I'm gonna receive . But tidesbuy just did a wonderful job. When I opened the box I was just like wow wow wow. I was speechless !! In that dress I look like a princess !! The dress is 10times worthy of its price . It's custom made .perfecf fit !! Good quality material !! Can't wait for my big day now!! I'm from India and the delivery was fast and smooth. I would defenitely recommend tidebuy to my loved ones !! Thanks a lot !!

banners1
12/2/17

I ordered a dress in the size I always wear. The dress arrived and was beautiful, but it didnt fit in the bust area. This dress was not custom ordered but rather by size.
I have tried to return a dress I paid 100$ for and they are telling me to keep the dress or they will give me a 20$ credit with them if I return it. No refund.
Are you kidding me? Why would I keep a dress that doesnt fit and then order from this company ever again?
Buyer beware. !!

Tip for consumers: After MANY tries I finally wrote a review about this Company. It was only then that they offered to refund my money. They also asked that I remove my review so that you only see the positive ones.
I did get my money back but it wasn’t easy!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. I could see that our representative has sent you the full refund just now. If you used paypal, it will take around 3-15 days to receive it. And after we have the refund id, will send you for further tracking. At the same time, I sincerely hope that you could kindly update or remove your comment after you received the refund as agreed. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know and have a nice day.
wangl8
11/27/17

I have been shopping with tidebuy for about 7 years and have never forget a moment if there is a problem they will fix it they aim to please

peterm299
11/14/17

What I ordered I need one of the Smartwatch in X-Large and that color should be black. But so far my experience is good.

helenaw10
11/12/17

I am impressed with the nice and awesome black color dress, which makes me sexy. This dress is slim which is perfectly fit to my body and makes me comfortable. The light color dress is easy to wear and I prefer this dress for all the events.

ehsank1
10/30/17

They are amazing and I plan to wear one of them to my cousins wedding next week. They do offer amazing quality dresses also. another amazing feature about tide buy is the huge discounts they have on their cloths tidebuy at times even offer free shipping on certain items which makes me love them even more

collinsa4
10/29/17

i have been looking for a Mother of the Groom dress for a while now. I found it with your website. I hope it turns out as good as it looks. Thank you

jolandim
10/27/17

This is the 4th dress that I bought at tidebuy eland everytime the dress is just like in the pictures. Not only is the dress beautifull and made of high quality material, but the measurements is also perfect according to the size chart. I would definitely recommend Tidebuy.

philsg
10/22/17

They are same as snow very camel fur and tender in their look, these dresses are high in quality and unique in style. Whenever I wear this dress, I always get a feeling of sweet angel. There are lot of collections in tidebuy online store, that impress all young ladies. When I wear this dresses my heart is filled with a feeling of gratitude, thanks very much to tidebuy.

johnj425
10/16/17

My wedding dress was ordered at this site and I've got it yesterday. The dress is a perfect fit just like the measurements I gave them during the making of the order. The speed of delivery is amazing and the quality of the dress is off the charts! The price is perfect for great dresses. I recommend it for all those dress lovers you will never be disappointed with the variety of choices they offer. I believe that I'll have a special day.

johnh769
9/14/17

After a mixup on an order, Tidebuy provided quick complete refund. I had written a provious review in haste. Tidebuy ended up providing great communication and service - thank you

irams
7/18/17

I am very impressed with this chat and it was very helpful for me. It was really nice and great. I have more patients now to become my parcel.

lindaw132
7/13/17

This dress was absolutely gorgeous, once I got measured and plugged them in the size chart, my first dress was too big but with the help of customer service they coached me through their exchange service and I received my dress still in enough time for any additional alterations. The dress was a hit and I've already referred several of my friends and coworkers to this website.

Tip for consumers: Include your order/sub order number in email when trying to return an item and I duplicated the email several times after I realized that a different customer service rep was responding to my email and I had to keep resubmitting the same info. So I decided to send the same email several times so any and all who was responding to my email were all on the same page.

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?