Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

sns@tidebuy.com
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

khalidf1
1/16/18

This is a fraud company dont trust them. I have ordered a coat with them and paid for the shipping but I never received the coat. When I emailed them to ask when am I going to receive my coat. After 20 days waiting for the coat they emailed and said they cannot deliver the coat.

maryr276
1/14/18

A refund in exchange for four star rating: this is how things work in China. For three weeks I tried to get customer service at TIdeBuy to follow their own stated procedure and issue a return authorization number and give me the return address.
Their first message said "Now i can give you 2 advice.
Firstly, you can keep the item and place a new order and we will give you a nice discount. Secondly, you can send the item to us to change a large one. But you need pay for the return shipping fee and the new item shipping fee. We will process the item to you after we receive your return item ." (December 26)

I wrote back stating I wanted to return the item and get a refund, not a replacement. As of January 12, they still refused to send a return authorization number and address. When this review went live, I suddenly got the following message: "In this case, you are our valued customer, i am willing to refund product price for you . which be $23.75 and you kindly can keep it at the same time.

If it was accepted, please change the review to be "4 stars". Once the review was changed, please let me know and i will immediately refund for you .Waiting for your reply~ Thanks a lot."

Buyer beware! There's no international Better Business Bureay.

ceciz
1/10/18

La compra fue satisfactoria, la atención responsable, el producto llega en el período estipulado. Tienda muy recomendable para hacer compras.

snehas18
12/8/17

Omg !! I'm so glad after receiving my wedding gown from tidesbuy !! Thanks a lot !! The dress is simply wonderful and gorgeous!! Like every bride I was really worried about the fit and material of the dress that I'm gonna receive . But tidesbuy just did a wonderful job. When I opened the box I was just like wow wow wow. I was speechless !! In that dress I look like a princess !! The dress is 10times worthy of its price . It's custom made .perfecf fit !! Good quality material !! Can't wait for my big day now!! I'm from India and the delivery was fast and smooth. I would defenitely recommend tidebuy to my loved ones !! Thanks a lot !!

banners1
12/2/17

I ordered a dress in the size I always wear. The dress arrived and was beautiful, but it didnt fit in the bust area. This dress was not custom ordered but rather by size.
I have tried to return a dress I paid 100$ for and they are telling me to keep the dress or they will give me a 20$ credit with them if I return it. No refund.
Are you kidding me? Why would I keep a dress that doesnt fit and then order from this company ever again?
Buyer beware. !!

Tip for consumers: After MANY tries I finally wrote a review about this Company. It was only then that they offered to refund my money. They also asked that I remove my review so that you only see the positive ones.
I did get my money back but it wasn’t easy!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. I could see that our representative has sent you the full refund just now. If you used paypal, it will take around 3-15 days to receive it. And after we have the refund id, will send you for further tracking. At the same time, I sincerely hope that you could kindly update or remove your comment after you received the refund as agreed. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know and have a nice day.
wangl8
11/27/17

I have been shopping with tidebuy for about 7 years and have never forget a moment if there is a problem they will fix it they aim to please

peterm299
11/14/17

What I ordered I need one of the Smartwatch in X-Large and that color should be black. But so far my experience is good.

helenaw10
11/12/17

I am impressed with the nice and awesome black color dress, which makes me sexy. This dress is slim which is perfectly fit to my body and makes me comfortable. The light color dress is easy to wear and I prefer this dress for all the events.

ehsank1
10/30/17

They are amazing and I plan to wear one of them to my cousins wedding next week. They do offer amazing quality dresses also. another amazing feature about tide buy is the huge discounts they have on their cloths tidebuy at times even offer free shipping on certain items which makes me love them even more

collinsa4
10/29/17

i have been looking for a Mother of the Groom dress for a while now. I found it with your website. I hope it turns out as good as it looks. Thank you

jolandim
10/27/17

This is the 4th dress that I bought at tidebuy eland everytime the dress is just like in the pictures. Not only is the dress beautifull and made of high quality material, but the measurements is also perfect according to the size chart. I would definitely recommend Tidebuy.

raissaa
10/27/17

I am glad to own such luxurious dress which gives me a nice and trendy appearance. The beautiful combination of royal blue and white color makes my dress outstanding and different from other dress in my collection. I am happy with the workmanship done. Thanks very much to tidebuy

philsg
10/22/17

They are same as snow very camel fur and tender in their look, these dresses are high in quality and unique in style. Whenever I wear this dress, I always get a feeling of sweet angel. There are lot of collections in tidebuy online store, that impress all young ladies. When I wear this dresses my heart is filled with a feeling of gratitude, thanks very much to tidebuy.

johnj425
10/16/17

My wedding dress was ordered at this site and I've got it yesterday. The dress is a perfect fit just like the measurements I gave them during the making of the order. The speed of delivery is amazing and the quality of the dress is off the charts! The price is perfect for great dresses. I recommend it for all those dress lovers you will never be disappointed with the variety of choices they offer. I believe that I'll have a special day.

johnh769
9/14/17

After a mixup on an order, Tidebuy provided quick complete refund. I had written a provious review in haste. Tidebuy ended up providing great communication and service - thank you

irams
7/18/17

I am very impressed with this chat and it was very helpful for me. It was really nice and great. I have more patients now to become my parcel.

lindaw132
7/13/17

This dress was absolutely gorgeous, once I got measured and plugged them in the size chart, my first dress was too big but with the help of customer service they coached me through their exchange service and I received my dress still in enough time for any additional alterations. The dress was a hit and I've already referred several of my friends and coworkers to this website.

Tip for consumers: Include your order/sub order number in email when trying to return an item and I duplicated the email several times after I realized that a different customer service rep was responding to my email and I had to keep resubmitting the same info. So I decided to send the same email several times so any and all who was responding to my email were all on the same page.

bethb73
7/9/17

I ordered my wedding dress 3 weeks ago and after reading some/a lot of negative reviews and YouTube clips my expectations were low. It arrived this week and I couldn't be happier, it's actually even better than the photo!! Size was true to measurements and it fits perfectly. The quality is excellent, beautiful beading and nice and heavy so it falls well. I can't wait to wear it on my special day.

hlamalanim
7/5/17

I just received my wedding gown and it's gorgeous,exactly as it was in the picture and it fits perfectly, I had my doubts when I saw negative reviews but I got value for my money. I wanted a show stopper and its what's I got.Thank you tidebuy.My wedding is in October. Order no1727651

dayanas2
6/24/17

I had no problems with delivery or quality, but not one of the articles would fit, because all are at least 2 size smaller, despite the ordered size writing on them. Never buy from them!It was lost money, as there is no discussion about sending them back to China!
They do have a size chart, but the items are smaller than promissed.

celiai2
5/18/17

Why can't I return a dress which absolutely doesn't fit????
It is supposed to be an L and only just fits my daughter who is an S.
If the sizes are so different from European sizes there should be a warning on the website and if it is not returnable it should tell you this too!!!!! I saw free return within 7 days and now they tell me I cant return it!!!!!!
OK. After a lot of emailing to and fro I was able to return the dress and got my money back but had to pay postage both ways...
Would not recommend buying from this website unless you know what size you are in Asia!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for your inconvenience and we'll do our best to help you.
But could you please so kindly to tell us your correct id number so that we can solve your problem as quick as possible?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Nice day!
Best regards,
Tidebuy team
jacobp43
5/13/17

Hi, i'm Jacob.
It's really very Outstanding service they provide me ! Their Owner and Other Worker's are very Hardworking and punctual. My gf Like it Most ! I highly re-commended it. Best wishes for "TideBuy" ! Thank You .

fatimaj6
5/2/17

Love my dress which comes along via Tidebuy. love this site and their promotional deals. Will surely recommend others to my family members whenever to buy online do buy from this site.

bisib
5/2/17

Whaoooo, l just ordered and received this beautiful wedding dress for my niece
and l must say l was very impress with the dress. The dress is so beautiful and true to the design, the delivery was quick also. The only reservation l have is that this company need to improve on how to package valuable product like this, it was delivered in regular delivery plastic package, it could have be easily damage with water, stain of some sorts or even dust during delivery. But in all it was money well spent, thank you for making beautiful and elegant dress.

lissab3
4/30/17

i was skeptical about buying online but now i can say I've found a unique online shop which delivers on time,gives you exactly what you bought and at a very reasonable price. the quality of my dress was superb can't wait to come back for more of such service

I would like to buy my dress in this website because the price is very reasonable, but now I am not so sure after the reviews I have read about it

By Astrid B.

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t. [TideBuy Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

94 Photos for TideBuy