Review of TideBuy

Tel: +86 29 6853 2863
sns@tidebuy.com

editan
6/16/16

Good experience, easy shopping, good quality, and great customer service. Sure use again!

esmed
6/4/16

I want to compliment Tidebuy on order number 1310449.

I ordered 37 dresses as stock for my dress shop. I requested that they all be shipped together to arrive at my premises at the same time. I got very worried when it took longer than my previous order with Tidebuy. Then I read very negative feedback on the internet and got even more worried! But, when the order arrived, I was completely satisfied. They sent all the dresses together (as I requested), the quality of the dresses are very good and I received the correct colours and sizes.

Tidebuy, thank you very much for your effort! I will definitely order from them again.

patriciak63
6/3/16

Wonderful Site!
It's really so wonderful shopping on Tidebuy, the items are so cute and beautiful, will buy more items from them.

hijanl
5/16/16

Very nice, just like in the picture, very comfortable.
id: 1240068

masculinee
5/6/16

i got my product within 7 days after submission the order. thanks for your good service and yeah awesome shipping free home delivery. will definitely use in future too.

hadwinp
5/2/16

I placed order for 1 dress from Tidebuy website and I was so happy with the awesome dresses; Ill always buy other items. One nice thing that I actually liked is that you dont come across these dresses in local shops. I got several praise on the Silk Linen dress I bought whenever I wore it to any occasion Jone."

lilyb17
5/2/16

Beautiful party dresses! I feel like the most beautiful girl in the world!

danaj20
5/2/16

Ordering these dresses was the best decision I made.My bridesmaids looked gorgeous and got so many compliments.

tabithan1
4/30/16

Huge selection of products to choose from and intelligent filtering that allow you to narrow down your search to find what you are looking for. I had to return one pair because it didn't fit and the process was easy/refund was issued in a timely manner.

oakleyj2
4/30/16

My go to spot when I need a fresh new outfit for any special event. Always on point, now, and affordable.Thanks!!!"

daceye
4/30/16

They have the best personalized return policy"

leratom1
4/28/16

I love this site!
I have ordered many beautiful pieces from this website! The quality and the beauty of the fashion just surprised me. I just can't get enough. I have told everyone I know about this website. I will definitely be ordering again next time.

gonzalesv
4/23/16

Tidebuy has great products at low prices without sacrificing quality. Highly recommend this store for anyone who wants great, quality stuff at great prices.

nathalyk
4/23/16

I recently wrote a very clear and direct review of purchasing a formal dress that did not meet the standard set by the manufacturer in color, fit or quality. They have decided to accept a return and offer a full refund upon confirmation of the shipping transaction. Although I was disappointed in the experience, I wanted to report that they did finalize an appropriate customer-friendly resolution.

avalinb
4/21/16

Impressed with the quality and received a lot of compliments from everyone who saw the dress and my picture.

tarikuh
4/21/16

I love this site! There are many choices of products and sizes. I was totally surprised by the quality of products but also communication. I have placed several orders and I intend to order from this site again and again.

jerrys63
4/18/16

This company is amazing! The delivery was fast, and all of the items were as expected. The pictures provided online matched up really well with the finished product. The professionalism is impressive within the company. I ordered some swimsuits and cover ups, and they were perfect for the bargain. Good quality and a good price!

gabrieh
4/17/16

Shopping on tidebuy.com has been wonderful. The products are very good quality for the price you pay. I am a customer for life.

preciousf2
4/12/16

I ordered my prom dress through PayPal with this site and and after calling them twice to make sure they didn't forget about my dress because they kept telling me different days to wait but I finally received it April 8 after I ordered it March 21. When I recieved the dress it was beautiful. The only thing is I went and ordered the dress according to the size on their charts but it is way to big so I have to get it altered but if you should order from here get it at least 2 or 3 sizes down from your size on the chart. But other than that the service was great and I have to mention that I Also paid for express shipping and threat stitching in the inside was perfect and I would order from them again.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear friend,
Thanks for your review on us and we're very sorry for the inconvenience . But could you please so kindly to tell us your ID so that we can help you soon?

Best regard,
Tidebuy team
brendab68
3/27/16

no paper work came with item to do any return

gergans
3/20/16

I looked everywhere for the Badgley Mischka Rouge heel and this was the only place I could find them. You helped me complete my wedding look!

marges6
3/17/16

The worst company I ever made deal with. The item was broken, i had to prove it by sending them pictures of the purchase. They lost my custom size dress measurement, it came out couple of weeks after. Never going to order from them again. Do not waist your money and time.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you and our customer service will discuss a satisfying solution for your order. Thanks for your patience.

Best regards,
Tidebuy team
catthys
3/13/16

Really love how they have a large range of clothing that you can choose from
and the site is pretty simple to navigate around as well. Ordered a few dresses and tops and they shipped relatively quickly, so I was quite happy with that. Just be careful with the sizes because they're a little small so I would recommend ordering a size up. Overall customer service was a delight to deal with when I emailed them about their shipping process, since I needed the dresses before I went off to my vacation.Overall a great experience and would shop here again.

irise2
3/13/16

I ordered two dresses from Tidebuy. They arrived in a timely fashion, but, unfortunately, they did not fit me. I emailed the company for instructions on how to return the dresses and get a refund. They sent me the information. I received my full refund to my paypal account very quickly.. Just can't believe it because some companies deal the refund so slowly. You can't get any better than that! Oh, and the dresses were lovely, but just didn't fit.

gloriar17
3/13/16

Great quality shoes and great service. I buy here very often and I`m very satisfied. I prefer to buy one good pair of shoes instead of buying a bunch of poor quality, that`s why I prefer this store.

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?