Review of ModLily

ModLily reviews

service@modlily.com

rp236
5/23/19

My husband ordered two dresses for me for Mother's Day. Didn't look or feel like the picture. Returned Friday, they received it Monday, and 10 days later still waiting for refund. I wish I could give them a "0." Bad material like out of a sweatshop. The one dress was made like a liturgical dance dress, and the other was ridiculous as well. They received my return, but make it difficult to get your money back. My ticket keeps saying processing refund, but it never changes. These people are rip-offs. They owe us $65.21, and I want our hard earned money. I believe they are scammers. Look at their responses. They're robotic, "We apologize for the inconvenience, fill out a ticket saying you're from sitejabber and we will refund you in 1-2 business days." Ridiculous considering you already filled out the ticket to get your money in the first place!

moniqueb62
5/19/19

i have ordered two tops already from Modlily and i am completely satisfied,, they fit very well and good quality.. i dont know why so much bad reviews on them... i have now ordered a 3rd top and hopefully will be as nice as the two others... i am getting a lot of compliment on them asking where i bought those... i guess they must look nice.

janicew134
5/19/19

I ordered 5 blouses from them 3 of them fit good but other 2 were small in size . So i called their USA return/refund department 509-293-9906 and requested for full refund it took time but finally have my full refund of $54.11

alysona8
5/18/19

If I could give them zero stars, I would. Horrible customer service and poorly made products. They scam you when you try to return the merchandise by claiming the returned products aren't what you ordered or are stained, defective or used. I wish I had looked up these reviews before I ordered.

joycer112
5/15/19

These people say all the right things, sound so sweet and then they LIE LIE LIE! I tried on the tops, didn't fit, put them back in the package and returned them. They said they were worn and stained! UNTRUE ! What a ripoff! Do not buy especially if you have to return. I'm contacting the BBB. Incredible. Is this an Asian company?

lyndav23
5/8/19

Wish I would have read reviews! Will never buy from sponsored ads on social media again.
They denied my return saying items damaged and worn, which is CRAP! Their ticket return process is complicated, and live chat is non existent.
Don't order! Will try and reverse charges from credit card, but lesson learned, a $60 dollars lesson.

lisas1064
5/2/19

I purchased swimsuits and the fit was weird. They say they have guaranteed returns. They DO NOT. They claim you need to submit a ticket but the website does not permit it. It says you go online to chat from 9 PM to 11:30 PM and 1:00 AM to 6:00 AM. THERE IS NO ONLINE CHAT at ANYTIME! I wish I had read the reviews.
Do not order from this company or plan to keep Anything you may or may not receive!

lauraw64
5/1/19

I ordered 5 shirts and they shipped three. I submitted a "ticket" through their "process" and it says they respond within 24 hours. Three days and still no response. I'm going through my credit card to file a claim against them. Material for the shirts is also cheap and I was very disappointed with the quality. I'm afraid to wash them, They will probably fall apart!

rodc17
4/28/19

I waited for 30 days and never got my order. I had to file a claim on my Paypal account for this transaction which was initiated through a Facebook ad.

tracys326
4/23/19

The quality of the items is awful - - nothing like in the picture. The items took forever to arrive though I paid for expedited shipping. Now, it is impossible to process the return. I keep getting failure notices. I wish I saw these reviews before I bought this crap.

maxd70
4/21/19

The material is cheap, the fit is awful. What a mess. Stay away from this company. I didn't bother trying to return it, just tossed it in the trash.

staceyg70
4/20/19

Nice styles look great on models. If not a total "scam" this is reseller that offers "merchandise when or if its made by others Shipping times are glacial paced. Very difficult if not impossible to resolve latest issues as website is inaccesible to me

mariap415
4/9/19

Thankful for true reviews! I saw an ad for the cutest blouse, but have learned to check reviews...these are aweful and how a scam site can remain online to continue robbing people is beyond my understanding! How exactly is such an unlawful business allowed to continue such crimes?

danieller132
4/9/19

This is probably the worst place to order from. My mom saw a shirt on Facebook ads that pop up and said she liked it. So I ordered it for her. I paid extra for faster shipping. I placed my order on March 13, 2019, I had opened tickets, pressed the urge shipment button, and received no response until I canceled the order on April 9,2019. It says 6 to 10 days to RECEIVE it. And 1 to 3 days is what I paid for. I finally got a response this morning with my refund, which isn't an actual refund. You have to go back on their site and "withdraw" your credit. Which is a message asking them to actually refund your money to your card. Stay away, you'll never receive your purchase.

sashav20
4/6/19

I ordered something on December 5th, 2018. They said it shipped on December 7th.

I e-mailed them on February 16th asking where my order was. I did understand that it was coming from China. The tracker at the time still said it was on the way.

They responded and said "Thanks for contacting us. I total understand that you need the order urgently. I just checked with the shipping company, everything goes well with your package and we will accelerate the delivery for you. You can also track it online now, here is the tracking information, "

What did they mean accelerate it? You can't accelerate a package that has already been shipped and is on the way. I realized that they never actually shipped it.

I wrote back with their policy, "We promise 50% refund if the shipping time is beyond the promised latest deliver deadline for 15 days and 100% refund if beyond 30 days." Note that they did not uphold this policy until I stated it back to them.

It was beyond 30 days. They wrote back and did refund my order. The refund did go through.

Magically, the shipment that was in process from China to me disappeared. Which makes sense, as they never actually sent the order.

sarahk278
4/3/19

The items are awful! The sizing is all wrong and everything is extremely large. Then you have to pay to ship it back, terrible customer service and it takes months...yes you read that correctly months!!!!. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. This is why it pays to buy local!!!!

rebeccat147
4/1/19

I will not be ordering after all the reviews from everyone are negative and deal with comments about the quality of the materials and the true to size and ordering delays. Buyer beware

hollieh24
3/31/19

I ordered five blouses from this site for $130. They are very cheaply made and one of them is actually sewn together wrong. Another has a small stain. I have been trying for two days to submit a refund request and their site keeps timing out. I've submitted a ticket with no response so far and I plan to report to BBB. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM MODLILY. It's not a legitimate company.

nancys669
3/27/19

The items come from China so it takes forever to get. They're cheap dollar store quality. Size doesn't fit even though they offer US sizes. I will never buy on line from China again. Lesson learned.

michaelm2100
3/21/19

Ordered a dress and swimwear for my mom, the size is too small and the quality is very bad, no way to ask for refund.

sophial48
3/20/19

Modlily is HORRIBLE! Beware of ridiculously long shipping time.
I wish I had read the reviews on this site before ordering from Modlily. I am disappointed and furious about their shipping process and sizing. I placed an order with them of 4 items one and a half months before a planned trip. The order was sent in 2 packages, with the first arriving one-month later. The send was shipped out two weeks later, even after I had contracted Modlily through their crappy so-called customer service process, via their website since they do not have a phone line and their hours are in the middle to the night. I have been tracking on the FedEx system my order daily and over a week went by between of that "a label being created with FedEx, and the order being shipped. No, this morning, I see on the FedEx tracking system that my order will arrive by the end-of-day on my traveling day. For package 1, the order arrived 2 days after day stated on the tracking system. This means that my order which I need for my trip, will not arrive in time. This is terrible. Had they been honest about their shipping process, I would have paid for the expedited shipping or gone elsewhere. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS AWFUL SHAMEFUL SCAN OF A COMPANY! They should warn customers about your delayed shipping if they order more than 2 items, as only two bathing suits fit on one package. I have already bought another bathing suit from another LOCAL, online company, and dealt with their higher prices, well worth the lack of frustration. Lane Bryant Cacique bathing suits are much better products and arrive in just a couple of days. I regret EVER EVER having ordered from Modlily. Shame on Modlily!!!

debraw189
3/7/19

I purchased a bathing suit and it came and the material wasn't even bathing suit material it was rough and didnt stretch. I returned it and they refused to accepting it saying it was stained! I literally took it out of the bag felt the material and immediately returned it and they are claiming it is stained! That is such a lie! I requested the item back to prove a stain and no response!!

centaurj
3/1/19

Our Horrible review is just like all the others! Bathing suit didn't fit so it was returned promptly whithout being worn. They finally responded by saying they couldn't refund because it was stained.... Bull...then they said 30 days had passed so they couldn't refund!! PLEASE GO RIGHT TO YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND EXPLAIN THE SITUATION SO YOU WILL GET YOUR REFUND..SCREW THESE GUYS!!!

marionr24
2/25/19

Awful quality and so far from the described items that they are laughable. Oh and so easy to log into your account to order and almost impossible to get in after that. i.e when you want to complain or get a refund. Emailing them does not help when trying to arrange for return and refund and it is impossible to work out what the company's return requirements are.

paulap50
2/22/19

Purchased 3 items (2 orders) they were shipped from China and took 74 days to arrive. The sizing was off and I quickly learned how horrible their customer service and returned procedures are. They don't want you to send anything "signature required". Now I know why. They claim never to receive your items and don't process refunds. Luckily I used UPS and have a tracking receipt. Its been almost 60 days, still no money. No more Chinese companies for me. 5

Thank you for your valuable feedback. I wish to start off by telling you that we are extremely sorry about the situation. I have followed up your case and our team will solve it for you. Can you please submit a ticket? Our customer service will resolve the problem in 1-2 working days. Please mention that you are from sitejabber website.

By Sofia M., ModLily Representative

This can't be a safe site if they are ripping people off I don't understand why they aren't brought up on felony charges

By Addie G.

our size is Asian size and runs small for western size, you can choose 1-2 up more information, pls check our size chart

By Sofia M., ModLily Representative

Thanks for your feedback. First of all, sorry for any inconvenience that it may bring. Please kindly note that the size of this item is based on Asian size and generally it runs small. And there is a size chart for each item under the product information. So please make sure you have checked size chart and measurements before purchase. In this way, if the size is not fit, you can return for exchange or return. Please update your ticket and asking for return address, dont forget mention that you are from sitejabber. We will send a full refund after order returned and received. Regards,

By Sofia M., ModLily Representative

Thanks for your feedback. We have been devoting to offer good products with low price, but it maybe up to your expectation. So you could return anything you want, under the condition it's in original condition. Postal service is a good way to return, and I suppose its not much expensive. After we get the return package, 100% refund will be issued. Our customer service will send the return address to you, please submit a ticket ASAP and we are expecting for an earlier reply. Please mention that you are from sitejabber. Best Regards,

By Sofia M., ModLily Representative

Hello, we ship the order from China

By Sofia M., ModLily Representative

Contact your CC company and cancel the transaction

By Bernadette O.

I returned two items the day after I received them on May 10th, and have yet to receive a refund. It's not May 23rd. They make it difficult to speak to them with odd online chat times like midnight and 3:00 am. They will do anything NOT to refund the money. The other review sites says good luck with a refund and if you get it, it will be 20 days or more.

By Rhonda P.
Questions? Get answers from the ModLily staff and other customers.

ModLily?