Review of Orvis

Tel: 888-235-9763888
orvisadventures@orvis.com

kathik4
9/19/18

I am returning a sweater, as it's very large (rightly sized, but compared to most clothing made overseas, it tends to fit big for expensive ($100 range and up) sweaters, that are indeed, made beautifully.

The stores are too far away, and the returns are too expensive, so I spoke with a very nice woman there by phone, and got a $6.95 address label right away, to return a lovely sweater ("Signature Softest Shawl-Collar Cardigan") and since so much of our clothing is made overseas, it's impossible to figure out what size is the right size. In this case, I cannot be bothered by paying another $100 for the item in smaller size (med). Seems when it looks great, feels great, but too big (maybe made here in the U.S. which is rare) it's a gamble no matter what to order online when it's not in their local stores. I'd like to go in one soon, just to check it out, as the online reps are very pleasant.

howardr12
6/23/18

They claim to have world class service but not in returns. Absurdly slow return process. Slow return shipping. Slow to refund once received. They are certainly no Zappos. You either trust your customers or you don't.

elainel8
7/20/15

I really like Orvis clothes for women, with one exception--all of their pants are too long for me. I wish they'd give their female customers a choice of lengths like they do with the guys.

The one thing that keeps me from shopping more at this site is their shipping charges. You can get around their exorbitant shipping charges by signing up for and using their credit card, but I've got enough credit cards, already.

Questions? Get answers from the Orvis staff and other customers.

Orvis?