Review of Studio

Studio reviews

Check, VA 24072, US

thomasb974
10/27/19
I ordered from studio on the 1st of October 19 and payed by (cash) of debit card. Waited for delivery nothing came , rang them payment pending even though the money left my account at this point to there's , waited another week still pending and no order , rang back numerous times since and spoke to supposedly 3 line managers , emailed 5 times and told the same script every time , demanded my money back got told to wait 3 working days for it to go back into my account , guess what no money, rang back again and told exactly the same thing , studio bought them self another 4 days and guess what still nothing in my account. How can studio get away with treating people like this and keeping money that does.not belong to them, Im sick of there games when I ring . I am now going to contact trading standards and consumer rights as this is now 28 days and nothing resolved , customer care is a complete joke
lesleyd30
9/2/19
STUDIO HAS GOOD DEALS ON TOYS , CLOTHES AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS. I BUY QUITE A LOT FROM THIS SITE, THEY SELL QUALITY GOODS AND HAVE A GOOD BUY OR RETURNS ATTITUDE.THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOW PRICES AND SPECIALS.
carolinek26
9/20/18
No customer service at all! Order sent incomplete when I complained they reordered without collecting the incorrect order. This put the account over agreed credit limit. This damaged my credit reference. No apologies from company. Took ages replying to my complaints. AVOID THS COMPANY
colinb67
1/29/18
Be VERY aware - Fraud ! If u have an account, CLOSE IT !
I had a Zero balance on my account Jan 2018, then all of a sudden I got an email from Studio telling me my email address had been changed and a new order was placed for just under £500!- This was not me.
I called up Studio (whos call centre is in the Phillapenes) and asked how this happened, they did not know.
I asked to speak to a manager- They dont have one, I asked to speak to the Fraud Dept- They dont have one, I asked to be transferred to the UK- Guess what, they had no number, I told them not to sent the goods as it was not me that ordered them and I asked the question to them, have they been despatched yet- They could not answer the question! Useless and unprofessional!
I was promised a call back, not had one.
I found a UK Head office number and after 6 attempts I got through to a so called manager who promised me a call back - guess what, not had one!
This company is run by a load of pirates, even the receptionist for the company said she wished she didnt work for them, seriously, thats true!
At the time of writing this, I am still waiting for an outcome to this issue- Not good enough at all.
I have reported them to the Police and Trading Standards as the Fraud is clearly an inside job, I know this as I myself am an Ex Fraud Investigator for Santander.
This company is totally useless and should be shut down!
Please take heed by this review and be very aware of them.
Maybe they will respond to this review and explain what is going on not just with my account, but others as well who have the same issue as me.
Youve been warned!
Since placing this on, Im still waiting for my promised call back!
Ive also now emailed BBC TVs Watchdog and also Fake Britain - The media have to take this up as too many people affected now for it to be just a company error or mistake - Studios IT has been clearly compromised or it is inside Fraud for sure.
How can my log on be changed, but not my password and they still ordered goods in my name and changed the delivery address?.......This makes no sense at all!......Studio, do the right thing and be honest with whats happened please.
clairer38
1/27/18
Not enough review sites in the world to express how awful this company is. They take 2 weeks to answer an email, phone lines are all foreign, takes 2 months to get a credit cleared on my account. AVOID

Never place a cash order they won't send it . I have a battle on my hands to get my money back

By Thomas b.

Your on hold a while and lie to you as I have found out

By Thomas b.

LOCATED IN PRESTON PRO 2BP U.K ALSO ON LINE AT STUDIO . CO.UK

By lesley d.
Questions? Get answers from the Studio staff and other customers.

Studio?