Studio

Studio has a consumer rating of 1.58 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Studio also ranks 310th among Home Decor sites. The most common issues with Studio are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 15.8%

No positive highlights yet

• Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.
  • Not enough review sites in the world to express how awful this company is.
How would you rate Studio?

“Amazing Retailer”

Happy T.
2/16/20

I have shopped with Studio for years and they are amazing. Every delivery is spot on and correct, returns when required were easy and complete and the service is speedy delivery, even personalised items. Payments are easy and the app and / or the website is user friendly. I would recommend this retailer to anyone's as there is such a wide range of products and items you might not find anywhere else too and they have their "wow" deals and they have various payment options that can really help if required. Fantastic company and will definitely continue to use.

“Please don't buy this three piece bedroom set”

tique O.
5/23/20

Well I bought the three piece bedroom set for £159 not including postage and packaging the only good thing that came from this was the wardrobe and the chest of drawers are atrocious practically falling apart within the first two weeks of having it the bedside table is the same. I've requested for missing parts for the drawers I am yet to hear anything back from the company. It's a waste of money I wouldn't recommend it just stick to IKEA if you can

customer services (3) company (10) 2 weeks (3)
tiqueo
May 23rd, 2020
chriss2278
April 29th, 2020
Shocking customer service. Don't expect to be helped at all if something goes wrong with your order. Would also be great if they could use some common sense and not send out severely damaged products.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use them!

angelam805
May 22nd, 2020
Placed a first order and they took £75 from my card. No order in my account and 17 days later no answer to my emails, fobbed off by phone and managers won't call me back. No refund and no sign of anyone doing anything about it. Reading other reviews it looks like they are about to go under and are taking payments without sending out orders. BEWARE!.
karens1456
May 6th, 2020
4 weeks waiting for damaged item to be collected been given 3 dates and nobody turned up requested manager call back 2 weeks ago still waiting now its showing on my bill to be paid for what a cheek so do I pay for faulty good or not pay and get bad credit disgusting customer service
jerrys566
June 24th, 2020
So far I've been waiting over 10 weeks for a refund. Studio accept that the courier lost the package but still refuse to refund me.
jacksonw36
June 10th, 2020
Do not use this company, ordered items with there credit option and had them awaiting processing for more than 2 months. In that time I got a letter to sign and a forum to fill out for the direct debit payments each month. After sending it back they took the first payment off me and then a few days ago my orders disappeared from track order ( was still being processed ). I decided to phone them to day and they told me I wasn't accepted for credit and when I told them why would they send letters out for you to sign if your not accepted and take a payment from me they hung up. Luckily I used an app on google play store call recorder to record the call and now taking it into trading standards worse company ever.
samanthaa119
December 19th, 2019
Placed an order on the 9th of December with a 10 day delivery timeframe, that date has now passed and the tracker shows that one of the gifts had not even been dispatched. A call into customer services determined that it was not even in stock so wasn't likely to be dispatched let alone, be received before Christmas. I've now wasted 10 days waiting, and guess what it's out of stock everywhere. Shocking online service - avoid
frankh407
May 30th, 2020
It took 7 weeks to receive an air fryer and that was a week after I cancelled it. Got told that to send it back they are going to post a returns label which could take up to 2 weeks. The next day Hermes came to pick it up. They tried to charge for returning and when we phoned them the customer service was extremely poor. Never again.
briant508
April 13th, 2020
Absolutely dreadful customer services. No replies to continuous, numerous emails. Quick enough to take the money but not deliver the items. Avoid like the plague
adelej227
June 5th, 2020
I decided to open a studio account based on good reviews however do not be fooled.
I purchased a mirror which arrived two weeks later smashed back in April. As advised I took pictures I packed it back up and then had the courier they arranged to come and collect the next day.
We are now in June, studio stated they never recieved the package so I sent the reciept I was given upon collection and filled out their form for it to be investigated. I still haven't been refunded even though the mirror was collected over a month ago however they are more then happy to continue charging my account for something which was returned. Ive continuesly emailed, messaged on Facebook, messaged on instagram etc. Aswell as calling however my calls keep being cut off.
Supposedly I was meant to have a call ASAP from studio... That was on Monday and today's Friday.
Not worth shopping somewhere that causes this much stress over a situation that should have been so easily resolved, disgraceful.
happyt19
February 16th, 2020
kashifk6
December 11th, 2019
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Its been 4 days and still no reply to my complaint about replacing a faulty electric police car i bought for my 2 year old kid. My kid is so upset and cries every day asking me when his car will work. How can a company survive in this day and age with this level of service. I wish i had read some reviews about this company before buying. I will also be leaving reviews on other platforms to make innocent buys aware of this fraudulent company and reporting to trading standards.
vikkih13
January 5th, 2020
Placed a order witch came fast every item was miss sized and poor quality so sent everything back thought there company courier and was told it was received to wait 14 days for a refund , after 14 days I called to be told the parcels was missing on there end so I would get a refund when it was found to call back , so when I did I got told it was found and I would get a refund 14 day same happend to be told it was lost Agen and I need. To fill in a form to send back to dispute so did that phoned to be told it was found and a refund would be in 14 days and when I said I wasn't accepting this as a answer as I had been told this many times , ended up on the phone for over 1 HR to just give up complete scam
liviaa5
December 28th, 2019
New developments..probably after a honest bad review,and two weeks waiting for my order or my money they answer with a email asking to confirm a few points that it doesn't seem legal at all that I didn't received the order and that was pay cash that was the reason they took the money.They basically told me that to be able to order again I need to pay again???They want me to pay twice for a item that was not even on stock or dispatch???Well...Reply to this "Santa Claus"when a order its pay by card you only take the money when the order its dispatch,as you can see *******315096233 )Hermes the sender it's still waiting for the order to be received so it means was never send.
So why they are asking me to confirm something that they already know.
It's disgusting...this should be a present.
I read some reviews that people were waiting for orders for Christmas that were never received on time or still waiting. Probably they are not ashame of themselves because the Santa Claus was busy with the money from this people.
I advice people to report this situations.Its simple if they don't have a order they shouldn't sell it to the customers to make sure the customers can spend there money elsewhere and avoid this situations.
kirstyp12
December 21st, 2019
I wouldn't even give 1 star but you have to if you want to write a review! Absolute joke of a company! Ordered something to come in time for Christmas, recieved it today and they have sent me the wrong item! I phoned them and they will not resolve my issue! Told me if I re order I will get it in time for new year, i said that's why i ordered when i did so that i would get it before Christmas. They would not do anything to resolve this, kept expecting me to re order from them which I told them I wont be using them I'd rather buy it from a reliable company where I know I'm actually going to receive the right item!! But they were so unhelpful, and clearly lacked any common sense! Asked if I could complain and they said I have to email or write a letter! Worse company I have ever dealt with! If your after a specific item then I wouldnt use this company because they dont know their head from their ass. Their packers are incompetent and the people on customer care are just awful.
thomasb974
October 27th, 2019
I ordered from studio on the 1st of October 19 and payed by (cash) of debit card. Waited for delivery nothing came , rang them payment pending even though the money left my account at this point to there's , waited another week still pending and no order , rang back numerous times since and spoke to supposedly 3 line managers , emailed 5 times and told the same script every time , demanded my money back got told to wait 3 working days for it to go back into my account , guess what no money, rang back again and told exactly the same thing , studio bought them self another 4 days and guess what still nothing in my account. How can studio get away with treating people like this and keeping money that does.not belong to them, Im sick of there games when I ring . I am now going to contact trading standards and consumer rights as this is now 28 days and nothing resolved , customer care is a complete joke
clairer38
January 27th, 2018
Not enough review sites in the world to express how awful this company is. They take 2 weeks to answer an email, phone lines are all foreign, takes 2 months to get a credit cleared on my account. AVOID
carolinek26
September 20th, 2018
No customer service at all! Order sent incomplete when I complained they reordered without collecting the incorrect order. This put the account over agreed credit limit. This damaged my credit reference. No apologies from company. Took ages replying to my complaints. AVOID THS COMPANY
jasmineh112
May 13th, 2020
Sadly the delivery has been a nightmare with this company. I ordered a desk with an expected delivery date of a few weeks, studio emailed after the expected delivery date passed to say it was delayed. After the few extra weeks passed the item had still not been dispatched. I emailed studio and got no response. I messaged on Instagram and somebody called me a few days later to say the item was now in stock at the warehouse so would be with me in a few days. The next morning I receive an email saying the item is out of stock and they have cancelled my order for a refund. Around a week later I receive an email saying my order has been dispatched. Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.
xavierg42
June 10th, 2020
I was hesitant to buy from Studio after reading some of the reviews but what I wanted to buy (some bluetooth earbuds) wasn't expensive so I decided to risk it, and I must say I have not been disappointed. The earbuds arrived sooner than expected and in good working condition (so far). Both Studio and the courier kept me up-to-date by email with the progress of my order up until the moment of delivery. Based on this, I would probably buy from Studio again and see what happens. Caveat Emptor, I suppose.
colinb67
January 29th, 2018
Be VERY aware - Fraud ! If u have an account, CLOSE IT !
I had a Zero balance on my account Jan 2018, then all of a sudden I got an email from Studio telling me my email address had been changed and a new order was placed for just under £500!- This was not me.
I called up Studio (whos call centre is in the Phillapenes) and asked how this happened, they did not know.
I asked to speak to a manager- They dont have one, I asked to speak to the Fraud Dept- They dont have one, I asked to be transferred to the UK- Guess what, they had no number, I told them not to sent the goods as it was not me that ordered them and I asked the question to them, have they been despatched yet- They could not answer the question! Useless and unprofessional!
I was promised a call back, not had one.
I found a UK Head office number and after 6 attempts I got through to a so called manager who promised me a call back - guess what, not had one!
This company is run by a load of pirates, even the receptionist for the company said she wished she didnt work for them, seriously, thats true!
At the time of writing this, I am still waiting for an outcome to this issue- Not good enough at all.
I have reported them to the Police and Trading Standards as the Fraud is clearly an inside job, I know this as I myself am an Ex Fraud Investigator for Santander.
This company is totally useless and should be shut down!
Please take heed by this review and be very aware of them.
Maybe they will respond to this review and explain what is going on not just with my account, but others as well who have the same issue as me.
Youve been warned!
Since placing this on, Im still waiting for my promised call back!
Ive also now emailed BBC TVs Watchdog and also Fake Britain - The media have to take this up as too many people affected now for it to be just a company error or mistake - Studios IT has been clearly compromised or it is inside Fraud for sure.
How can my log on be changed, but not my password and they still ordered goods in my name and changed the delivery address?.......This makes no sense at all!......Studio, do the right thing and be honest with whats happened please.
lesleyd30
September 2nd, 2019
STUDIO HAS GOOD DEALS ON TOYS , CLOTHES AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS. I BUY QUITE A LOT FROM THIS SITE, THEY SELL QUALITY GOODS AND HAVE A GOOD BUY OR RETURNS ATTITUDE.THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOW PRICES AND SPECIALS.

Easy, but the can't help you, they follow a script and have no powers.

By ANGELA M.
See more answers (3)

It's a success story every time I shop with Studio, never any issues or problems.

By Happy T.
See more answers (3)

LOCATED IN PRESTON PRO 2BP U.K ALSO ON LINE AT STUDIO . CO.UK

By lesley d.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Studio staff and other customers.

Discover amazing discounts on homeware, fashion, electricals & 100s of cheap personalised gifts. Shop online today to enjoy flexible payment options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Studio?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

1.6
Have a question about Studio?