Studio

Studio has a consumer rating of 1.41 stars from 32 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Studio also ranks 351st among Home Decor sites. The most common issues with Studio are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 7.1%

No positive highlights yet

• I wonder what Trading Standards would make of this.
  • Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.
How would you rate Studio?

“Amazing Retailer”

Happy T.
2/16/20

I have shopped with Studio for years and they are amazing. Every delivery is spot on and correct, returns when required were easy and complete and the service is speedy delivery, even personalised items. Payments are easy and the app and / or the website is user friendly. I would recommend this retailer to anyone's as there is such a wide range of products and items you might not find anywhere else too and they have their "wow" deals and they have various payment options that can really help if required. Fantastic company and will definitely continue to use.

“Please don't buy this three piece bedroom set”

tique O.
5/23/20

Well I bought the three piece bedroom set for £159 not including postage and packaging the only good thing that came from this was the wardrobe and the chest of drawers are atrocious practically falling apart within the first two weeks of having it the bedside table is the same. I've requested for missing parts for the drawers I am yet to hear anything back from the company. It's a waste of money I wouldn't recommend it just stick to IKEA if you can

trading standards (5) customer services (3) company (17) 2 weeks (3) 2 months (3)
tiqueo
May 23rd, 2020
stephenf648
August 18th, 2020
Firstly I would like to warn you not to buy from this company. You may think you have found a bargain but it is just so they can get your money. They have absolutely no concern about customer issues and will not provide you with a resolution. Delivery dates are meaningless to them and this alone means they are in breach of contract. Once again stay clear or your money will disappear down a black hole as you wait patiently for your overdue delivery.
chriss2278
April 29th, 2020
Shocking customer service. Don't expect to be helped at all if something goes wrong with your order. Would also be great if they could use some common sense and not send out severely damaged products.

Tip for consumers: Don’t use them!

soniac129
July 7th, 2020
Ordered a Tens machine for my husband at the beginning of June paid £39.98, £34.99 for product and £4.99 p&p.
Took 3 weeks for package to arrive and when it did had incorrect Tens machine in it, it had a £10.99 machine delivered! Rung immediately, said they would resolve, another 3 weeks on and no package received, no refund received spoken to them just now, they said I would have to wait another 30 days whilst they investigated the missing parcel. I repeatedly advised that it was not acceptable for them to have my money for 2 months and not send me the product ordered, i insisted i wanted resolution sooner, so after much debate, supposedly they will now refund me in 3 days, we'll see! Stay away from this company, absolute nightmare - and yes I understand people are working from home and their resources might be not what it was before Covid-19 hit, but it has been an appalling experience, requiring many phone calls and emails.
juliel647
September 10th, 2020
Delivery was 5-10 days, 30 days still waiting. Terrible customer service - manager will call me back - never happens they are usually ALL in a meeting all day. Laughable. Apparently I can't close my account or cancel order until they raise a complaint and look into it... I've been complaining for weeks. Shocking
queenm16
July 14th, 2020
I would not use this company ever again

I would not use this company ever again and would not advise anyone too either if you make a mistake on your order they are unable to rectify it and they try and force credit on you also you need to be careful not go for their credit option by mistake and find yourself in debt. They make it harder to pay with your own money. Worst company EVER
angelam805
May 22nd, 2020
Placed a first order and they took £75 from my card. No order in my account and 17 days later no answer to my emails, fobbed off by phone and managers won't call me back. No refund and no sign of anyone doing anything about it. Reading other reviews it looks like they are about to go under and are taking payments without sending out orders. BEWARE!.
petere284
July 12th, 2020
I placed an order on 11/4/2020 that never arrived, i emailed them 4 times, finally received response to say due to time past they won't reimburse me, they haven't acknowledged receipt of my earlier emails, i screenshot the dated emails and have now contacted my credit card company.
jasmineh112
May 13th, 2020
Sadly the delivery has been a nightmare with this company. I ordered a desk with an expected delivery date of a few weeks, studio emailed after the expected delivery date passed to say it was delayed. After the few extra weeks passed the item had still not been dispatched. I emailed studio and got no response. I messaged on Instagram and somebody called me a few days later to say the item was now in stock at the warehouse so would be with me in a few days. The next morning I receive an email saying the item is out of stock and they have cancelled my order for a refund. Around a week later I receive an email saying my order has been dispatched. Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.
xavierg42
June 10th, 2020
I was hesitant to buy from Studio after reading some of the reviews but what I wanted to buy (some bluetooth earbuds) wasn't expensive so I decided to risk it, and I must say I have not been disappointed. The earbuds arrived sooner than expected and in good working condition (so far). Both Studio and the courier kept me up-to-date by email with the progress of my order up until the moment of delivery. Based on this, I would probably buy from Studio again and see what happens. Caveat Emptor, I suppose.
bethl225
August 1st, 2020
Appalling customer service. Have requested a returns label 8 times. They don't enclose one or make it accessible online but supposedly post them, OR DON'T! Can't get my refund as courier collection only and they won't take as not got returns barcode. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, POOR STANDARD PRODUCT, EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!
karens1456
May 6th, 2020
4 weeks waiting for damaged item to be collected been given 3 dates and nobody turned up requested manager call back 2 weeks ago still waiting now its showing on my bill to be paid for what a cheek so do I pay for faulty good or not pay and get bad credit disgusting customer service
jerrys566
June 24th, 2020
So far I've been waiting over 10 weeks for a refund. Studio accept that the courier lost the package but still refuse to refund me.
lynnm632
August 28th, 2020
Placed an order and got a confirmation email that it was to be delivered in 3 days along with a tracking number. Great. After 3 days no parcel. Checked the tracking number - parcel is delayed. One week later - parcel is still delayed on no further tracking information. Called Studio 3 times - on hold for 58 minutes, emailed them, just to get told call has been escalated but nothing happens. I now have no parcel, no refund and a very large phone bill. I will be taking further action and letting every social media outlet I know of to avoid this company like the plague. I wish I'd looked on here first.

Tip for consumers: avoid at all costs. Customer service is extremely poor, and I am still fighting for a refund on goods that failed to turn up

jacksonw36
June 10th, 2020
Do not use this company, ordered items with there credit option and had them awaiting processing for more than 2 months. In that time I got a letter to sign and a forum to fill out for the direct debit payments each month. After sending it back they took the first payment off me and then a few days ago my orders disappeared from track order ( was still being processed). I decided to phone them to day and they told me I wasn't accepted for credit and when I told them why would they send letters out for you to sign if your not accepted and take a payment from me they hung up. Luckily I used an app on google play store call recorder to record the call and now taking it into trading standards worse company ever.
hilaryd23
July 7th, 2020
Bought two lots of glasses. The acknowledgement said that two parcels would be delivered by Hermes within 4 working days. Hermes delivered one lot of glasses but not the second. Chased this up with Hermes who said they did not have it. Contacted Studio by email who said they would despatch the second lot of glasses again subject to a declaration that I would return the missing items if they arrived, which I provided. I followed this up a few days later with a phone call, only to be told that I had to pay again for the glasses to be sent while they conduct an investigation, which would take up to 30 days. If the investigation confirmed the absence of the missing items then I would receive a refund. It was acknowledged that the error was at their end, not mine. When I asked how to complain at a more senior level, I was told that, whilst the company is UK based, the call centre is in South Africa, and they could not provide that information. So now I am left without something I paid for due to very poor service. I wonder what Trading Standards would make of this.
samanthaa119
December 19th, 2019
Placed an order on the 9th of December with a 10 day delivery timeframe, that date has now passed and the tracker shows that one of the gifts had not even been dispatched. A call into customer services determined that it was not even in stock so wasn't likely to be dispatched let alone, be received before Christmas. I've now wasted 10 days waiting, and guess what it's out of stock everywhere. Shocking online service - avoid
frankh407
May 30th, 2020
It took 7 weeks to receive an air fryer and that was a week after I cancelled it. Got told that to send it back they are going to post a returns label which could take up to 2 weeks. The next day Hermes came to pick it up. They tried to charge for returning and when we phoned them the customer service was extremely poor. Never again.
briant508
April 13th, 2020
Absolutely dreadful customer services. No replies to continuous, numerous emails. Quick enough to take the money but not deliver the items. Avoid like the plague
peterh979
August 25th, 2020
Bought a BBQ in the Kentucky Range arrived
Damaged after complaining I got £50 off.
But with hindsight I should have returned it
Not worth the Money spent.
Here we go again with the old adage buy cheap you buy again.
keithf155
July 25th, 2020
You can buy a good adequate and usable tablet for the price of this product; this is not one of them. Do not waste your money or house room on this packet of junk.
adelej227
June 5th, 2020
I decided to open a studio account based on good reviews however do not be fooled.
I purchased a mirror which arrived two weeks later smashed back in April. As advised I took pictures I packed it back up and then had the courier they arranged to come and collect the next day.
We are now in June, studio stated they never recieved the package so I sent the reciept I was given upon collection and filled out their form for it to be investigated. I still haven't been refunded even though the mirror was collected over a month ago however they are more then happy to continue charging my account for something which was returned. Ive continuesly emailed, messaged on Facebook, messaged on instagram etc. Aswell as calling however my calls keep being cut off.
Supposedly I was meant to have a call ASAP from studio... That was on Monday and today's Friday.
Not worth shopping somewhere that causes this much stress over a situation that should have been so easily resolved, disgraceful.
happyt19
February 16th, 2020
kashifk6
December 11th, 2019
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Its been 4 days and still no reply to my complaint about replacing a faulty electric police car i bought for my 2 year old kid. My kid is so upset and cries every day asking me when his car will work. How can a company survive in this day and age with this level of service. I wish i had read some reviews about this company before buying. I will also be leaving reviews on other platforms to make innocent buys aware of this fraudulent company and reporting to trading standards.
vikkih13
January 5th, 2020
Placed a order witch came fast every item was miss sized and poor quality so sent everything back thought there company courier and was told it was received to wait 14 days for a refund, after 14 days I called to be told the parcels was missing on there end so I would get a refund when it was found to call back, so when I did I got told it was found and I would get a refund 14 day same happend to be told it was lost Agen and I need. To fill in a form to send back to dispute so did that phoned to be told it was found and a refund would be in 14 days and when I said I wasn't accepting this as a answer as I had been told this many times, ended up on the phone for over 1 HR to just give up complete scam

You won't get a reply from the email. If you phone customer services you will get through and they tell you that they're chasing, escalating etc, but they do nothing and you end up ringing again and again and again

By Lynn M.