Review of Studio

Studioimage coming soon
Check, VA 24072, US

carolinek26
9/20/18

No customer service at all! Order sent incomplete when I complained they reordered without collecting the incorrect order. This put the account over agreed credit limit. This damaged my credit reference. No apologies from company. Took ages replying to my complaints. AVOID THS COMPANY

colinb67
1/29/18

Be VERY aware - Fraud ! If u have an account, CLOSE IT !
I had a Zero balance on my account Jan 2018, then all of a sudden I got an email from Studio telling me my email address had been changed and a new order was placed for just under £500!- This was not me.
I called up Studio (whos call centre is in the Phillapenes) and asked how this happened, they did not know.
I asked to speak to a manager- They dont have one, I asked to speak to the Fraud Dept- They dont have one, I asked to be transferred to the UK- Guess what, they had no number, I told them not to sent the goods as it was not me that ordered them and I asked the question to them, have they been despatched yet- They could not answer the question! Useless and unprofessional!
I was promised a call back, not had one.
I found a UK Head office number and after 6 attempts I got through to a so called manager who promised me a call back - guess what, not had one!
This company is run by a load of pirates, even the receptionist for the company said she wished she didnt work for them, seriously, thats true!
At the time of writing this, I am still waiting for an outcome to this issue- Not good enough at all.
I have reported them to the Police and Trading Standards as the Fraud is clearly an inside job, I know this as I myself am an Ex Fraud Investigator for Santander.
This company is totally useless and should be shut down!
Please take heed by this review and be very aware of them.
Maybe they will respond to this review and explain what is going on not just with my account, but others as well who have the same issue as me.
Youve been warned!
Since placing this on, Im still waiting for my promised call back!
Ive also now emailed BBC TVs Watchdog and also Fake Britain - The media have to take this up as too many people affected now for it to be just a company error or mistake - Studios IT has been clearly compromised or it is inside Fraud for sure.
How can my log on be changed, but not my password and they still ordered goods in my name and changed the delivery address?.......This makes no sense at all!......Studio, do the right thing and be honest with whats happened please.

clairer38
1/27/18

Not enough review sites in the world to express how awful this company is. They take 2 weeks to answer an email, phone lines are all foreign, takes 2 months to get a credit cleared on my account. AVOID

Questions? Get answers from the Studio staff and other customers.

Studio?