Review of Studio

Studio reviews

Check, VA 24072, US

vikkih13
1/5/20
Placed a order witch came fast every item was miss sized and poor quality so sent everything back thought there company courier and was told it was received to wait 14 days for a refund , after 14 days I called to be told the parcels was missing on there end so I would get a refund when it was found to call back , so when I did I got told it was found and I would get a refund 14 day same happend to be told it was lost Agen and I need. To fill in a form to send back to dispute so did that phoned to be told it was found and a refund would be in 14 days and when I said I wasn't accepting this as a answer as I had been told this many times , ended up on the phone for over 1 HR to just give up complete scam
liviaa5
12/28/19
New developments..probably after a honest bad review,and two weeks waiting for my order or my money they answer with a email asking to confirm a few points that it doesn't seem legal at all that I didn't received the order and that was pay cash that was the reason they took the money.They basically told me that to be able to order again I need to pay again???They want me to pay twice for a item that was not even on stock or dispatch???Well...Reply to this "Santa Claus"when a order its pay by card you only take the money when the order its dispatch,as you can see *******315096233 )Hermes the sender it's still waiting for the order to be received so it means was never send.
So why they are asking me to confirm something that they already know.
It's disgusting...this should be a present.
I read some reviews that people were waiting for orders for Christmas that were never received on time or still waiting. Probably they are not ashame of themselves because the Santa Claus was busy with the money from this people.
I advice people to report this situations.Its simple if they don't have a order they shouldn't sell it to the customers to make sure the customers can spend there money elsewhere and avoid this situations.
kirstyp12
12/21/19
I wouldn't even give 1 star but you have to if you want to write a review! Absolute joke of a company! Ordered something to come in time for Christmas, recieved it today and they have sent me the wrong item! I phoned them and they will not resolve my issue! Told me if I re order I will get it in time for new year, i said that's why i ordered when i did so that i would get it before Christmas. They would not do anything to resolve this, kept expecting me to re order from them which I told them I wont be using them I'd rather buy it from a reliable company where I know I'm actually going to receive the right item!! But they were so unhelpful, and clearly lacked any common sense! Asked if I could complain and they said I have to email or write a letter! Worse company I have ever dealt with! If your after a specific item then I wouldnt use this company because they dont know their head from their ass. Their packers are incompetent and the people on customer care are just awful.
samanthaa119
12/19/19
Placed an order on the 9th of December with a 10 day delivery timeframe, that date has now passed and the tracker shows that one of the gifts had not even been dispatched. A call into customer services determined that it was not even in stock so wasn't likely to be dispatched let alone, be received before Christmas. I've now wasted 10 days waiting, and guess what it's out of stock everywhere. Shocking online service - avoid
kashifk6
12/11/19
WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!
Its been 4 days and still no reply to my complaint about replacing a faulty electric police car i bought for my 2 year old kid. My kid is so upset and cries every day asking me when his car will work. How can a company survive in this day and age with this level of service. I wish i had read some reviews about this company before buying. I will also be leaving reviews on other platforms to make innocent buys aware of this fraudulent company and reporting to trading standards.
thomasb974
10/27/19
I ordered from studio on the 1st of October 19 and payed by (cash) of debit card. Waited for delivery nothing came , rang them payment pending even though the money left my account at this point to there's , waited another week still pending and no order , rang back numerous times since and spoke to supposedly 3 line managers , emailed 5 times and told the same script every time , demanded my money back got told to wait 3 working days for it to go back into my account , guess what no money, rang back again and told exactly the same thing , studio bought them self another 4 days and guess what still nothing in my account. How can studio get away with treating people like this and keeping money that does.not belong to them, Im sick of there games when I ring . I am now going to contact trading standards and consumer rights as this is now 28 days and nothing resolved , customer care is a complete joke
lesleyd30
9/2/19
STUDIO HAS GOOD DEALS ON TOYS , CLOTHES AND HOUSEHOLD GOODS. I BUY QUITE A LOT FROM THIS SITE, THEY SELL QUALITY GOODS AND HAVE A GOOD BUY OR RETURNS ATTITUDE.THEY ALWAYS HAVE LOW PRICES AND SPECIALS.
carolinek26
9/20/18
No customer service at all! Order sent incomplete when I complained they reordered without collecting the incorrect order. This put the account over agreed credit limit. This damaged my credit reference. No apologies from company. Took ages replying to my complaints. AVOID THS COMPANY
colinb67
1/29/18
Be VERY aware - Fraud ! If u have an account, CLOSE IT !
I had a Zero balance on my account Jan 2018, then all of a sudden I got an email from Studio telling me my email address had been changed and a new order was placed for just under £500!- This was not me.
I called up Studio (whos call centre is in the Phillapenes) and asked how this happened, they did not know.
I asked to speak to a manager- They dont have one, I asked to speak to the Fraud Dept- They dont have one, I asked to be transferred to the UK- Guess what, they had no number, I told them not to sent the goods as it was not me that ordered them and I asked the question to them, have they been despatched yet- They could not answer the question! Useless and unprofessional!
I was promised a call back, not had one.
I found a UK Head office number and after 6 attempts I got through to a so called manager who promised me a call back - guess what, not had one!
This company is run by a load of pirates, even the receptionist for the company said she wished she didnt work for them, seriously, thats true!
At the time of writing this, I am still waiting for an outcome to this issue- Not good enough at all.
I have reported them to the Police and Trading Standards as the Fraud is clearly an inside job, I know this as I myself am an Ex Fraud Investigator for Santander.
This company is totally useless and should be shut down!
Please take heed by this review and be very aware of them.
Maybe they will respond to this review and explain what is going on not just with my account, but others as well who have the same issue as me.
Youve been warned!
Since placing this on, Im still waiting for my promised call back!
Ive also now emailed BBC TVs Watchdog and also Fake Britain - The media have to take this up as too many people affected now for it to be just a company error or mistake - Studios IT has been clearly compromised or it is inside Fraud for sure.
How can my log on be changed, but not my password and they still ordered goods in my name and changed the delivery address?.......This makes no sense at all!......Studio, do the right thing and be honest with whats happened please.
clairer38
1/27/18
Not enough review sites in the world to express how awful this company is. They take 2 weeks to answer an email, phone lines are all foreign, takes 2 months to get a credit cleared on my account. AVOID

Never place a cash order they won't send it . I have a battle on my hands to get my money back

By Thomas b.

Your on hold a while and lie to you as I have found out

By Thomas b.

LOCATED IN PRESTON PRO 2BP U.K ALSO ON LINE AT STUDIO . CO.UK

By lesley d.
Questions? Get answers from the Studio staff and other customers.

Studio?