This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Studio

Studio has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 59 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Studio most frequently mention customer service and trading standards problems. Studio ranks 472nd among Home Decor sites.

No positive highlights yet

• DONT EVER USE THIS DISGUSTING FIRM, THEY HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT BUSINESS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE!
How would you rate Studio?

“Amazing Retailer”

Happy T.
2/16/20

I have shopped with Studio for years and they are amazing. Every delivery is spot on and correct, returns when required were easy and complete and the service is speedy delivery, even personalised items. Payments are easy and the app and / or the website is user friendly. I would recommend this retailer to anyone's as there is such a wide range of products and items you might not find anywhere else too and they have their "wow" deals and they have various payment options that can really help if required. Fantastic company and will definitely continue to use.

“Please don't buy this three piece bedroom set”

tique O.
5/23/20

Well I bought the three piece bedroom set for £159 not including postage and packaging the only good thing that came from this was the wardrobe and the chest of drawers are atrocious practically falling apart within the first two weeks of having it the bedside table is the same. I've requested for missing parts for the drawers I am yet to hear anything back from the company. It's a waste of money I wouldn't recommend it just stick to IKEA if you can

customer service (21)
lyndab276
June 24th, 2021

Do not be tempted to use this company.
I have tried for 4 weeks to arrange a return.
They do not enclose return documents with the goods.
Very sneaky as then you keep ringing to request same only to be told it has been escalated to their complaints department. Unfortunately due to their stalling tactics your time frame for a refund has expired.

The quality of their products is very poor also.
I have lost £45.
Buy from a reputable British company.

Avoid at all costs.
I am so annoyed with myself for being duped.

We kept a planter.
I accidentally ordered 2 hence the problem trying to return the unwanted planter.

tiqueo
May 23rd, 2020

stephenf648
August 18th, 2020

Firstly I would like to warn you not to buy from this company. You may think you have found a bargain but it is just so they can get your money. They have absolutely no concern about customer issues and will not provide you with a resolution. Delivery dates are meaningless to them and this alone means they are in breach of contract. Once again stay clear or your money will disappear down a black hole as you wait patiently for your overdue delivery.

kirstym43
April 29th, 2021

So I have given 2 stars as the delivery time was great, however, I ordered a personalised item for my daughter, it came with the wrong name on it. Usually I wouldn't this an issue, mistakes happen, I figured that I could send it back and they would send out the correct one, WRONG. They said I would have to send it back, re-order and pay again and then they would refund the original payment 3 weeks after they receive the returned item! I asked them why as the correct item would have also been sent back so why can't they just send it out instead of letting a personalised item sit in their warehouse. NOPE, I'm sorry madam but that's just how it works so that's what you need to do. So I just told them I would send it back, get my refund and not order from them again. How many customers are they losing by doing this?

Personalised Toy Box

chriss2278
April 29th, 2020

Shocking customer service. Don't expect to be helped at all if something goes wrong with your order. Would also be great if they could use some common sense and not send out severely damaged products.

Don’t use them!

Products used:
Couldn’t as they were damaged

jasmineh112
May 13th, 2020

Sadly the delivery has been a nightmare with this company. I ordered a desk with an expected delivery date of a few weeks, studio emailed after the expected delivery date passed to say it was delayed. After the few extra weeks passed the item had still not been dispatched. I emailed studio and got no response. I messaged on Instagram and somebody called me a few days later to say the item was now in stock at the warehouse so would be with me in a few days. The next morning I receive an email saying the item is out of stock and they have cancelled my order for a refund. Around a week later I receive an email saying my order has been dispatched. Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.

davidt1622
October 25th, 2020

Order came within the expected timeframe - so ok. Was personalised - but with the wrong name on. Was a birthday present so knew this would miss it but thought will be ok as they will just arrange for it to be re-done. Mistakes can happen. 90 minutes, hung up on by 3 different people all because you want to speak to a manager, 3 different people who can't really talk english later, I gave up trying to keep with them and get it sent again and just requested a refund. Will never use again. Terrible customer service

annc685
February 3rd, 2021

Expensive item returned as broken and unfit for purpose. Collected by courier arranged by Studio. Having said that they had received it, they are now denying it. Refusing refund, requesting proof. Everything takes 7 days and then nothing. This has been ongoing since the beginning of the year. Shameful and unacceptable. Please consumer beware.

Personalised mud kitchen

nadenem2
May 21st, 2021

Do not touch this company, we ordered an expensive item and it was delivered in broken pieces. After several emails and phone calls promising our money back this was never followed up. It has been two months and they have still not collected the item for a refund. Other review sites read the same. I wish I had checked them before buying, it seems their company page is filled with reviews created by the company itself. Don't be fooled by those reviews.

lanas258
December 3rd, 2020

I have ordered multiple items from studio however one item was missing and same day I have logged query to customer service but since then noone got in touch to send me missing item or refund. There is no contact number I can call back; automatic generated mailbox. Customer service is awful.

shakidg
May 14th, 2021

Damaged product, no returns label, waiting 30 for days refund.
Asked to pay again for replacement

Do not buy from stuio

happyt19
February 16th, 2020

renaya
December 7th, 2020

Absolutely sick & tired of this firm now! 6 weeks waiting for Xmas card holders and no goods have arrived & no refund as I was made to wait for '30' day investigation which is now up and they just ignore my emails now! Nothing short of theft to be honest! DONT EVER USE THIS DISGUSTING FIRM, THEY HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT BUSINESS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Absolutely fuming with them! They have never sent my goods out and hermes have never received them either! VILE COMPANY!

xavierg42
June 10th, 2020

I was hesitant to buy from Studio after reading some of the reviews but what I wanted to buy (some bluetooth earbuds) wasn't expensive so I decided to risk it, and I must say I have not been disappointed. The earbuds arrived sooner than expected and in good working condition (so far). Both Studio and the courier kept me up-to-date by email with the progress of my order up until the moment of delivery. Based on this, I would probably buy from Studio again and see what happens. Caveat Emptor, I suppose.

soniac129
July 7th, 2020

Ordered a Tens machine for my husband at the beginning of June paid £39.98, £34.99 for product and £4.99 p&p.
Took 3 weeks for package to arrive and when it did had incorrect Tens machine in it, it had a £10.99 machine delivered! Rung immediately, said they would resolve, another 3 weeks on and no package received, no refund received spoken to them just now, they said I would have to wait another 30 days whilst they investigated the missing parcel. I repeatedly advised that it was not acceptable for them to have my money for 2 months and not send me the product ordered, i insisted i wanted resolution sooner, so after much debate, supposedly they will now refund me in 3 days, we'll see! Stay away from this company, absolute nightmare - and yes I understand people are working from home and their resources might be not what it was before Covid-19 hit, but it has been an appalling experience, requiring many phone calls and emails.

juliel647
September 10th, 2020

Delivery was 5-10 days, 30 days still waiting. Terrible customer service - manager will call me back - never happens they are usually ALL in a meeting all day. Laughable. Apparently I can't close my account or cancel order until they raise a complaint and look into it... I've been complaining for weeks. Shocking

linseyr7
October 30th, 2020

Sent the totally wrong colour, when I rung for a resolution I got hung up on 3 times, one of the poorly spoken operators asked me how I would like to pay? When all I wanted was an exchange! Terrible manners! I will never order from them again!

queenm16
July 14th, 2020

I would not use this company ever again

I would not use this company ever again and would not advise anyone too either if you make a mistake on your order they are unable to rectify it and they try and force credit on you also you need to be careful not go for their credit option by mistake and find yourself in debt. They make it harder to pay with your own money. Worst company EVER

angelam805
May 22nd, 2020

Placed a first order and they took £75 from my card. No order in my account and 17 days later no answer to my emails, fobbed off by phone and managers won't call me back. No refund and no sign of anyone doing anything about it. Reading other reviews it looks like they are about to go under and are taking payments without sending out orders. BEWARE!.

ms1114
November 17th, 2020

WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY - DO NOT DELIVER YOUR GOODS - THEN TELL YOU YOU HAVE NOT PAID (WHICH WE HAD) DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (WHICH WE HAVE) - THEN AFTER HOURS ON THE PHONE GETTING NOWHERE JUST FOBBING YOU OFF WITH BULL DUST - REFUSE TO PUT YOU THROUGH TO MANAGEMENT - PROMISE A CALL BACK WHICH NEVER COMES - ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE, THEY TELL YOU IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT - THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYING SCUM - WOULD NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN, OH AND STILL DO NOT HAVE OUR MONEY BACK!

keithf155
July 25th, 2020

You can buy a good adequate and usable tablet for the price of this product; this is not one of them. Do not waste your money or house room on this packet of junk.

summerr43
September 28th, 2020

Firstly it's overkill to have to verify Captcha every time I go to 'My orders'! Secondly due to the pandemic I needed to change the delivery address so the receiver can have it delivered to their house (my gift for the kids) but they provide zero flexibility! I can't cancel the order nor can I change the delivery address (I am stuck abroad due to the current pandemic). On ASOS & other sites, you can cancel the order within an hour but this site it's not user friendly at all. I found it tougher to use than other sites with endless Captcha verification literally every 5 mins! First and last time using it besides the great value, I rather prefer stress free and user friendly system!

petere284
July 12th, 2020

I placed an order on 11/4/2020 that never arrived, i emailed them 4 times, finally received response to say due to time past they won't reimburse me, they haven't acknowledged receipt of my earlier emails, i screenshot the dated emails and have now contacted my credit card company.

bethl225
August 1st, 2020

Appalling customer service. Have requested a returns label 8 times. They don't enclose one or make it accessible online but supposedly post them, OR DON'T! Can't get my refund as courier collection only and they won't take as not got returns barcode. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, POOR STANDARD PRODUCT, EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

karens1456
May 6th, 2020

4 weeks waiting for damaged item to be collected been given 3 dates and nobody turned up requested manager call back 2 weeks ago still waiting now its showing on my bill to be paid for what a cheek so do I pay for faulty good or not pay and get bad credit disgusting customer service

Once you finally get through they will keep repeating the same scripted and meaningless drivel then they hang up on you. AVOID IF YOU VALUE YOUR SANITY!

By Debbie M.