This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Studio

Studio has a consumer rating of 1.25 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about Studio most frequently mention customer service and trading standards problems. Studio ranks 397th among Home Decor sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 2.5%

No positive highlights yet

• I wonder what Trading Standards would make of this.
  • Very confusing and very hard to get in touch with someone at customer services.
How would you rate Studio?

“Amazing Retailer”

Happy T.
2/16/20

I have shopped with Studio for years and they are amazing. Every delivery is spot on and correct, returns when required were easy and complete and the service is speedy delivery, even personalised items. Payments are easy and the app and / or the website is user friendly. I would recommend this retailer to anyone's as there is such a wide range of products and items you might not find anywhere else too and they have their "wow" deals and they have various payment options that can really help if required. Fantastic company and will definitely continue to use.

“Please don't buy this three piece bedroom set”

tique O.
5/23/20

Well I bought the three piece bedroom set for £159 not including postage and packaging the only good thing that came from this was the wardrobe and the chest of drawers are atrocious practically falling apart within the first two weeks of having it the bedside table is the same. I've requested for missing parts for the drawers I am yet to hear anything back from the company. It's a waste of money I wouldn't recommend it just stick to IKEA if you can

trading standards (5) customer services (3) company (17) 2 weeks (3) 2 months (3)
tiqueo
May 23rd, 2020

stephenf648
August 18th, 2020

Firstly I would like to warn you not to buy from this company. You may think you have found a bargain but it is just so they can get your money. They have absolutely no concern about customer issues and will not provide you with a resolution. Delivery dates are meaningless to them and this alone means they are in breach of contract. Once again stay clear or your money will disappear down a black hole as you wait patiently for your overdue delivery.

chriss2278
April 29th, 2020

Shocking customer service. Don't expect to be helped at all if something goes wrong with your order. Would also be great if they could use some common sense and not send out severely damaged products.

Don’t use them!

Products used:
Couldn’t as they were damaged

davidt1622
October 25th, 2020

Order came within the expected timeframe - so ok. Was personalised - but with the wrong name on. Was a birthday present so knew this would miss it but thought will be ok as they will just arrange for it to be re-done. Mistakes can happen. 90 minutes, hung up on by 3 different people all because you want to speak to a manager, 3 different people who can't really talk english later, I gave up trying to keep with them and get it sent again and just requested a refund. Will never use again. Terrible customer service

annc685
February 3rd, 2021

Expensive item returned as broken and unfit for purpose. Collected by courier arranged by Studio. Having said that they had received it, they are now denying it. Refusing refund, requesting proof. Everything takes 7 days and then nothing. This has been ongoing since the beginning of the year. Shameful and unacceptable. Please consumer beware.

Personalised mud kitchen

lanas258
December 3rd, 2020

I have ordered multiple items from studio however one item was missing and same day I have logged query to customer service but since then noone got in touch to send me missing item or refund. There is no contact number I can call back; automatic generated mailbox. Customer service is awful.

renaya
December 7th, 2020

Absolutely sick & tired of this firm now! 6 weeks waiting for Xmas card holders and no goods have arrived & no refund as I was made to wait for '30' day investigation which is now up and they just ignore my emails now! Nothing short of theft to be honest! DONT EVER USE THIS DISGUSTING FIRM, THEY HAVENT GOT A CLUE ABOUT BUSINESS OR CUSTOMER SERVICE! Absolutely fuming with them! They have never sent my goods out and hermes have never received them either! VILE COMPANY!

soniac129
July 7th, 2020

Ordered a Tens machine for my husband at the beginning of June paid £39.98, £34.99 for product and £4.99 p&p.
Took 3 weeks for package to arrive and when it did had incorrect Tens machine in it, it had a £10.99 machine delivered! Rung immediately, said they would resolve, another 3 weeks on and no package received, no refund received spoken to them just now, they said I would have to wait another 30 days whilst they investigated the missing parcel. I repeatedly advised that it was not acceptable for them to have my money for 2 months and not send me the product ordered, i insisted i wanted resolution sooner, so after much debate, supposedly they will now refund me in 3 days, we'll see! Stay away from this company, absolute nightmare - and yes I understand people are working from home and their resources might be not what it was before Covid-19 hit, but it has been an appalling experience, requiring many phone calls and emails.

juliel647
September 10th, 2020

Delivery was 5-10 days, 30 days still waiting. Terrible customer service - manager will call me back - never happens they are usually ALL in a meeting all day. Laughable. Apparently I can't close my account or cancel order until they raise a complaint and look into it... I've been complaining for weeks. Shocking

linseyr7
October 30th, 2020

Sent the totally wrong colour, when I rung for a resolution I got hung up on 3 times, one of the poorly spoken operators asked me how I would like to pay? When all I wanted was an exchange! Terrible manners! I will never order from them again!

queenm16
July 14th, 2020

I would not use this company ever again

I would not use this company ever again and would not advise anyone too either if you make a mistake on your order they are unable to rectify it and they try and force credit on you also you need to be careful not go for their credit option by mistake and find yourself in debt. They make it harder to pay with your own money. Worst company EVER

angelam805
May 22nd, 2020

Placed a first order and they took £75 from my card. No order in my account and 17 days later no answer to my emails, fobbed off by phone and managers won't call me back. No refund and no sign of anyone doing anything about it. Reading other reviews it looks like they are about to go under and are taking payments without sending out orders. BEWARE!.

ms1114
November 17th, 2020

WORST ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE EVER. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY - DO NOT DELIVER YOUR GOODS - THEN TELL YOU YOU HAVE NOT PAID (WHICH WE HAD) DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT (WHICH WE HAVE) - THEN AFTER HOURS ON THE PHONE GETTING NOWHERE JUST FOBBING YOU OFF WITH BULL DUST - REFUSE TO PUT YOU THROUGH TO MANAGEMENT - PROMISE A CALL BACK WHICH NEVER COMES - ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING SERVICE, THEY TELL YOU IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT - THEY ARE A BUNCH OF LYING SCUM - WOULD NEVER TOUCH THEM AGAIN, OH AND STILL DO NOT HAVE OUR MONEY BACK!

summerr43
September 28th, 2020

Firstly it's overkill to have to verify Captcha every time I go to 'My orders'! Secondly due to the pandemic I needed to change the delivery address so the receiver can have it delivered to their house (my gift for the kids) but they provide zero flexibility! I can't cancel the order nor can I change the delivery address (I am stuck abroad due to the current pandemic). On ASOS & other sites, you can cancel the order within an hour but this site it's not user friendly at all. I found it tougher to use than other sites with endless Captcha verification literally every 5 mins! First and last time using it besides the great value, I rather prefer stress free and user friendly system!

petere284
July 12th, 2020

I placed an order on 11/4/2020 that never arrived, i emailed them 4 times, finally received response to say due to time past they won't reimburse me, they haven't acknowledged receipt of my earlier emails, i screenshot the dated emails and have now contacted my credit card company.

bethl225
August 1st, 2020

Appalling customer service. Have requested a returns label 8 times. They don't enclose one or make it accessible online but supposedly post them, OR DON'T! Can't get my refund as courier collection only and they won't take as not got returns barcode. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY, POOR STANDARD PRODUCT, EVEN WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE!

karens1456
May 6th, 2020

4 weeks waiting for damaged item to be collected been given 3 dates and nobody turned up requested manager call back 2 weeks ago still waiting now its showing on my bill to be paid for what a cheek so do I pay for faulty good or not pay and get bad credit disgusting customer service

clairef62
December 20th, 2020

I have had the most awful experience with customer service. I'm now at day 6 and 4 emails and am no closer to returning my items. Every say they have a new question not contained in previous emails. It's awful. Still can't return the items. I will not use again and do not recommend.

jerrys566
June 24th, 2020

So far I've been waiting over 10 weeks for a refund. Studio accept that the courier lost the package but still refuse to refund me.

karenw1409
December 9th, 2020

My order never turned up and I was informed that my item was out of stock and that I would be given a refund. This still hasn't happened! When I phoned the ‘customer service' number, I spoke to three different people from their team and all three were unhelpful and robotic. Disgusting service or lack of.

lynnm632
August 28th, 2020

Placed an order and got a confirmation email that it was to be delivered in 3 days along with a tracking number. Great. After 3 days no parcel. Checked the tracking number - parcel is delayed. One week later - parcel is still delayed on no further tracking information. Called Studio 3 times - on hold for 58 minutes, emailed them, just to get told call has been escalated but nothing happens. I now have no parcel, no refund and a very large phone bill. I will be taking further action and letting every social media outlet I know of to avoid this company like the plague. I wish I'd looked on here first.

Tip for consumers:
avoid at all costs. Customer service is extremely poor, and I am still fighting for a refund on goods that failed to turn up

Products used:
it didn't turn up and I am still fighting for my refund

jacksonw36
June 10th, 2020

Do not use this company, ordered items with there credit option and had them awaiting processing for more than 2 months. In that time I got a letter to sign and a forum to fill out for the direct debit payments each month. After sending it back they took the first payment off me and then a few days ago my orders disappeared from track order ( was still being processed). I decided to phone them to day and they told me I wasn't accepted for credit and when I told them why would they send letters out for you to sign if your not accepted and take a payment from me they hung up. Luckily I used an app on google play store call recorder to record the call and now taking it into trading standards worse company ever.

sarahs2105
January 27th, 2021

I bought an outdoor christmas lamp for my daughter. It broke after 4 days. Studio arranged to collect from hermes. Hermes failed to arrive on 3 occassions but eventually collected on the 4th booking.

Studio received my parcel back (different packaging) but didnt bother to open the box to check its contents.
They then sent the parcel to SMYTHS toy store who contacted me to say they had received the lampost and will return it back to me.
Photos below are the pictures i received from smyths toy store. If STUDIO had opened the box they would've also seen the lampost inside.

I have contacted STUDIO several times and have had the phone put down on several occasions and has cost me £22 to make these calls.

Studio are declining to refund me as they havent got the lampost back (they did receive it but sent it to a completely different shop).

The service we have received is diabolical. This has been going on for 6 weeks.

They are an awful company who put the phone down on you when you ask to speak to a manager.

I will be going through my bank for a refund as im clearly not going to get one through STUDIO after waiting 6 weeks.

Tip for consumers:
Avoid - spend a few pound more and buy elsewhere. If you have problems you will be waiting months for a refund. Im still waiting after 7 weeks and ive been told to wait another 6bweeks for the process to be conpleted. I only had the product for 4 days !

Outdoor christmas musical lampost

hilaryd23
July 7th, 2020

Bought two lots of glasses. The acknowledgement said that two parcels would be delivered by Hermes within 4 working days. Hermes delivered one lot of glasses but not the second. Chased this up with Hermes who said they did not have it. Contacted Studio by email who said they would despatch the second lot of glasses again subject to a declaration that I would return the missing items if they arrived, which I provided. I followed this up a few days later with a phone call, only to be told that I had to pay again for the glasses to be sent while they conduct an investigation, which would take up to 30 days. If the investigation confirmed the absence of the missing items then I would receive a refund. It was acknowledged that the error was at their end, not mine. When I asked how to complain at a more senior level, I was told that, whilst the company is UK based, the call centre is in South Africa, and they could not provide that information. So now I am left without something I paid for due to very poor service. I wonder what Trading Standards would make of this.

samanthaa119
December 19th, 2019

Placed an order on the 9th of December with a 10 day delivery timeframe, that date has now passed and the tracker shows that one of the gifts had not even been dispatched. A call into customer services determined that it was not even in stock so wasn't likely to be dispatched let alone, be received before Christmas. I've now wasted 10 days waiting, and guess what it's out of stock everywhere. Shocking online service - avoid

You won't get a reply from the email. If you phone customer services you will get through and they tell you that they're chasing, escalating etc, but they do nothing and you end up ringing again and again and again

By Lynn M.