Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK has a consumer rating of 4.61 stars from 4,438 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cover & All UK most frequently mention good quality, customer service and delivery date. Cover & All UK ranks 3rd among Home Decor sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 90.5%
3,998

• Easy to use site, very flexible with two levels of checking the cover dimensions before shipment.
  • Excellent service and good quality products would definitely use the company again.

• We did receive some confusing emails and texts which all stated different delivery dates spanning a two week period.
How would you rate Cover & All UK?

“You have made a really nice fitted cover for my rotary drier!”

Judith E.
1/17/21

Except you forgot to add the metal 'eyes' for me to attach the cover to the rotary drier - but hey, never mind! I am delighted! I probably over estimated by dimensions by a couple of centimetres, but it fits very nicely anyway. I have protected the top of the cover with another smaller plant pot, as this a stress point. Please save the design - next time, I'll also ask for some velcro around the sides, to also help stop the wind blowing it off.

“Toxic”

Susan J.
4/17/21

After a long wait interspersed with unsolicited advertising from Cover & All, I have finally received this item, only to find that it has a health warning hidden inside the zip. It apparently contains toxic substances. There was no warning of this on the website, but, much more seriously, I seem to have purchased a product that endangers the health of those who make it. This is clearly not an ethical purchase and I am very annoyed at being inveigled into making it.

Reviews (4,438)

use site (0) delivery date (0) quality product (0) order process (0) garden furniture (0)
judithe114
January 17th, 2021

jamesc2699
September 13th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very good service so far. Only suggestion i would make is alter the measurement input on website to allow for input of ft and inches separately as you have to put a point in. So had to check if the number after the point goes through as inches or a percentage of the ft. Example wanted to input 6ft 6 inch had to check if i needed to enter 6.5 for 6 and a half feet or 6.6 for 6ft 6 inches. Online customer service answered quickly to be fair.

Reason I chose this business:

Found online seems to have good feedback and reviews

johns8133
March 4th, 2021
• Updated review

Excellent website, easy to navigate and huge variety of choice. Particularly liked the customisable sizes and the ability to select optional extras (re-enforced edging and brass eyes). I've had the tarpaulins up on my gazebo for a few days now and can't speak highly enough about the quality of the materials and workmanship. I did submit an e mail query shortly after I placed the order and this was responded to by return. As an extra bonus, the items arrived sooner than expected and were very securely packaged. Great experience all round - would be happy to recommend

Products used:
Clear Tarpaulin

Easy to order custom sizes
February 19th, 2021
• Previous review

Easy to order custom sizes. If the quality and delivery experience is as described I will be a very happy customer

Reason I chose this business:

Google search for clear tarpaulin with custom measurements

deborahh1052
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was worried my order wouldn't be understood online and thought it may need following up with a phone call, but no need to worry, the order was processed and delivered perfectly and well within the expected time. I even made a change on the font colour half way through and there was no problem whatsoever. I'm so impressed and would definitely use these again - can't recommend enough, the quality is amazing - thank you! :)

Products used:
Tarpaulins

andreag553
May 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

I am Giving for 4 stars because the delivery time was too long, and also not much updating so I have two call to find out about the delivery date, I am not sure I have chosen the right buttons to secure the covers, and I asked for advice but that was also not answered. I hope this is not gonna blown away if it's really windy.

I received the covers and I am happy with the quality let's hope this keep good with time..

sarahf940
May 20th, 2021
Verified site experience

Found the website very easy to navigate and the prices extremely competitive.
Had a delay in receiving goods which was totally understandable, but don't think the chat agent handled my questions particularly well.
However, when product arrived it fitted perfectly. The material is good quality and the workmanship is of a high standard.
Would definite recommend.

The chat agent seemed evasive and uninterested. I had to push them with the same question over and over. I felt this was a shame and spoiled my otherwise good experience with the company. I totally understood the delay but agent seemed to give a very open ended solution.

Reason I chose this business:

It offered what we were looking fir at a competitive price.

Reason I chose this product:

I needed covers for my outside sofas.

louisew201
May 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

I made a schoolboy error and shrunk my covers so measured using the website guidance and I am completely delighted with them they fit perfect and excellent material. Only downside was they took longer than initially stated but overall worth the wait and would definitely use again. Customer services more than happy to keep me updated. Thank you highly recommended :)

Excellent customer service happy to keep me updated

Found via google search

Reason I chose this product:

Because I’d shrink original covers and reviews looked good

susans2908
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very easy site to order on so pleased with the initial experience. Delivery was delayed by just over 3 weeks which was disappointing but company was pretty good at communicating and responded to my email. Items are shipped from India so did take time after dispatch. The curtain is well made and perfect to keep a bit of warmth in our gym garage.

annettec241
April 23rd, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

I was so impressed with this service - the attention to details was exemplary. I placed an order for an unusual shaped gazebo roof and measured very accurately but the team of designers at Covers & All asked me to check a specific measurement which I did and they were correct. I was very impressed that they went to the trouble of double-checking with me. I am absolutely delighted with the new roof covering - a perfect fit. Thank you!

Excellent - from start to finish.

Reason I chose this business:

Because I was able to have cover made to custom size.

Reason I chose this product:

Because my gazebo is an unusual shape with a curved roof so knew I would have to allow for extra fabric - standard sizes would not have fitted properly.

So far, so good
March 24th, 2021
keving942
April 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Absolutely excellent. Their design engineers recommended that I Re measure so they could make a tailored fit to the shape of the unit. Web site is good and allows you to take a few pictures etc so they know what they are making. 2 weeks later product arrived Very good quality material and perfect fit. Well done guys and I will be recommending to anyone that needs a replacement or bespoke covering made.

Reason I chose this business:

Found in the internet and liked the pricing and reviews

Reason I chose this product:

My old cover was threadbear and the manufacturer did not sell replacements

anthonyd1245
May 24th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

All good but missed the extra discount tick box to subscribe as it wasn't showing on the final Pay page.

Superb service in everything but the UPS Delivery. Delivered unannounced. No promised email with ETA or Date/Time. Dumped parcel in Common Area without using the instructed Voice/Video Entry System so parcel could have been stolen. No Signature requested as promised. Suggest change Delivery Company (But not Hermes!).

Prompt & very efficient.

Reason I chose this business:

Heavy duty product/Guarantee offered/ choice of colours/fabrics/made to measure facility

Reason I chose this product:

All good but missed the extra discount tick box to...
April 30th, 2021

geoffs85
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had a custom cover made for my compressor, I had a little trouble replying to the size confirmation e-mail I was sent but once that was sorted it all worked really well. The cover was also delivered a week early and that following the Christmas break. The quality is excellent, in fact the cover is better than I was expecting. It even has air holes on both sides covered with a rain deflector flap.
Well done guys

sarahh1280
April 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered ‘square cushion covers' for my outdoor rattan furniture cushions. They look great, amazingly well made & have transformed my outdoor furniture!:)
I was a little apprehensive, as they were not expensive- considerably cheaper than other places, but the quality is really good, better than the original covers that I had!
The delivery time was good, considering they are custom made in India, then shipped over.
I would highly recommend this company.

Reason I chose this business:

The prices were much more reasonable than anywhere else, and they offered 20% discount to new customers.

Reason I chose this product:

My old cushion covers were damaged.

debbiec685
June 14th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

Company went above and beyond my expectations! Had a sofa and table to cover and asked for a plain oblong cover. However they came back to me asking for all the detailed measurements, double checked them and have made a bespoke cover to accommodate the sofa and table which I had never expected, at no extra cost! Took a little while to arrive but was informed it had not passed inspection the first time so had ben returned. Very impressed.

They came back to me and helped me with the query I had.

Reason I chose this business:

Website very clear and covered everything!

Because I needed it!

Been a bit of a faff not being able to attach the photos...
May 9th, 2021
• Previous review

Been a bit of a faff not being able to attach the photos but very impressed with the website. Also got a reply to my query about the photos

Reason I chose this business:

Website very clear and covered everything!

janer409
June 14th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

We wanted a waterproof cover for our garden barrel table. This company provided a made to measure service, easy to provide measurements which they checked were correct before being manufactured, easy to complete the order and easy to pay.
It took a while to arrive, what we didn't realise was that it was being made in India!
Pleased with the cover, will certainly be useful during wet weather, substantial & well made.

I queried the delivery as I didn't realise that our cover was coming from India. Easy to get hold of customer services and they answered my questions quickly and fully.

Reason I chose this business:

Only website I could find that could deliver what I wanted

Reason I chose this product:

We needed a cover for our wooden barrel to stop water lying on the top

Easy to order, everything well explained
May 12th, 2021
sc454
June 6th, 2021
Verified site experience

Manufactured in India - no problem. Shipped from India meant a three week delivery lead time - I can live with that. However, was not delivered and I only received an explanation when I emailed to chase up about three days after due date. Company explained they had supply chain issues, and item was finally delivered after another two weeks' delay.

Product (outdoor cushion cover) was fine, but I suggest only place an order if you're prepared to wait several weeks before delivery.

Order was not delivered and I only received an explanation when I emailed to chase up, about three days after due date. Company explained they had supply chain issues, and item was finally delivered after another two weeks' delay.

Custom size option.

Reason I chose this product:

For outdoor daybed cushion.

nishants25
BannerBuzz R. – Cover & All UK Rep

Hello Steven. Thank you for taking the time to review your recent Coversandall purchase. We are glad you like your custom cushion cover.

Please accept our apologies for the two-week delay. Our production continues through this crisis, albeit slower than usual due to social distancing practices that we have implemented for the safety of our employees. Regrettably, the pandemic has also affected supply chains and some materials are harder to acquire without compromising on the quality of the material. Nevertheless, we assure you we are hard to work at resolving these issues so that we can return to meeting timelines on all orders.

Thank you for bearing with us and giving us the opportunity to delight you with our product. We are grateful for your patience and understanding.

prghh
April 11th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

I've ordered ‘made to measure' covers from this Company on two separate occasions now and each time the covers delivered have exceeded my expectations in terms of quality. They are simply quite superb and exactly as ordered. I was informed of anticipated delivery dates although on both occasions, the items were delivered earlier than I expected so I have no hesitation in awarding ‘Covers&All' 5 Stars for service, quality and overall value for money.

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

Reason I chose this product:

Great ‘Made to measure’ covers and offered at a discounted price which made the purchase completely acceptable for me.

Excellent, made to measure covers at pocket pleasing prices.
April 10th, 2021

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

jimd817
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Email with correct delivery date and with everything going on it was sooner than expected, the covers themselves are very good quality with air pockets and pull fasteners. Material seems strong and waterproof. Made to measure means they fit which makes a big difference to overall experience. Our two small garden statues will be very cosy through the winter

claired180
April 10th, 2021
Verified site experience

The side covers for our gazebo were exactly as described. Compared with other websites, the product was significantly cheaper. After uploading our measurements, several emails from the company to confirm the dimensions / style of our order before beginning to manufacture. Considering these are manufactured overseas (the only negative, would prefer to support local businesses but cost difference was too high to justify) they were delivered very quickly

Reason I chose this business:

Cost, range and flexibility of custom range offered

UK weather!

elliel52
April 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

The ordering experience was very good and I was really pleased with the quality when my covers arrived, I would highly recommend from that perspective. The only thing that let it down slightly was the delivery, the items arrived 4 days after the promised date, I was able to track on UPS but that just made me more nervous as my parcel seemed to be going all around the world! Having said that I would definitely use them again in the future.

I chased my delivery but by the time they responded the product had been delivered.

Reason I chose this business:

Able to select customised covers.

Reason I chose this product:

Wanted the best most heavy duty to protect our garden furniture.

garethr15
February 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

No order confirmation received.
Delivery date missed, chased order very little detail returned.
Item still not here 3 weeks late after long ETA in the first place.
No invoice documentation received
And I still don't have the item ordered!
Clearly a branded website selling items supplied by Indian subcontractors... Not joined up and very poor service as a consequence!
Will i ever get what i ordered? Who knows!

susanj827
April 17th, 2021

tracyb736
April 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

I have quite a difficult shaped sofa to cover - similar to a orange segment in shape and large, so lots of different measurements. I had the opportunity to check a few times until we were happy. I'm surprised by both the quality and by how well it fits - I will definitely be ordering more for fully matching covers on all my furniture! Excellent job thank you

Reason I chose this business:

Looked like a good site with promising reviews

Reason I chose this product:

Chose the most resilient cover such that it’s long lasting

davidp3080
June 9th, 2021
Verified site experience

I can only say that the quality of these products are excellent. The price may be a bit more than your ebays etc but honestly there is no comparison. These covers are made to measure unlike other covers that will come off in high winds and are not waterproof as claimed. Delivery is quick and measuments are spot on, so much so that I ordered more for my other furniture. Garden furniture is not cheap and it's well worth paying that little extra for top protection with these covers. Thank you

Reason I chose this business:

Chose because the covers were made to measure

Needed garden furniture cover

tinaa288
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

We ordered a gazebo curtain end of November with a delivery date of 16th December but due to Covid expected some delay. The curtain arrived on 23 December, well packaged and tracked all the way. The item was exactly to our specification, superior quality weatherproof material with an excellent finish. We are highly delighted and have recommended to others. We shall be placing another order early 2021 as we are so pleased. Definitely worth the 5-stars.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cover & All UK staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cover & All UK?

Have a question about Cover & All UK?