Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK has a consumer rating of 4.59 stars from 1,568 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cover & All UK most frequently mention good quality, excellent service and online chat. Cover & All UK ranks 6th among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 89.4%
1,398

No positive highlights yet

• The mismatch with target delivery dates and actual delivery dates was really frustrating - a gap of 2 months.
How would you rate Cover & All UK?

“You have made a really nice fitted cover for my rotary drier!”

Judith E.
1/17/21

Except you forgot to add the metal 'eyes' for me to attach the cover to the rotary drier - but hey, never mind! I am delighted! I probably over estimated by dimensions by a couple of centimetres, but it fits very nicely anyway. I have protected the top of the cover with another smaller plant pot, as this a stress point. Please save the design - next time, I'll also ask for some velcro around the sides, to also help stop the wind blowing it off.

“I wouldn't use this site again!”

Gareth R.
2/2/21

No order confirmation received. Delivery date missed, chased order very little detail returned. Item still not here 3 weeks late after long ETA in the first place. No invoice documentation received And I still don't have the item ordered! Clearly a branded website selling items supplied by Indian subcontractors... Not joined up and very poor service as a consequence! Will i ever get what i ordered? Who knows!

Reviews (1,568)

delivery date (0)
judithe114
January 17th, 2021

jamesc2699
September 13th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very good service so far. Only suggestion i would make is alter the measurement input on website to allow for input of ft and inches separately as you have to put a point in. So had to check if the number after the point goes through as inches or a percentage of the ft. Example wanted to input 6ft 6 inch had to check if i needed to enter 6.5 for 6 and a half feet or 6.6 for 6ft 6 inches. Online customer service answered quickly to be fair.

Reason I chose this business:

Found online seems to have good feedback and reviews

susans2908
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very easy site to order on so pleased with the initial experience. Delivery was delayed by just over 3 weeks which was disappointing but company was pretty good at communicating and responded to my email. Items are shipped from India so did take time after dispatch. The curtain is well made and perfect to keep a bit of warmth in our gym garage.

johns8133
March 4th, 2021
• Updated review

Excellent website, easy to navigate and huge variety of choice. Particularly liked the customisable sizes and the ability to select optional extras (re-enforced edging and brass eyes). I've had the tarpaulins up on my gazebo for a few days now and can't speak highly enough about the quality of the materials and workmanship. I did submit an e mail query shortly after I placed the order and this was responded to by return. As an extra bonus, the items arrived sooner than expected and were very securely packaged. Great experience all round - would be happy to recommend

Products used:
Clear Tarpaulin

Easy to order custom sizes
February 19th, 2021
• Previous review

Easy to order custom sizes. If the quality and delivery experience is as described I will be a very happy customer

Reason I chose this business:

Google search for clear tarpaulin with custom measurements

geoffs85
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had a custom cover made for my compressor, I had a little trouble replying to the size confirmation e-mail I was sent but once that was sorted it all worked really well. The cover was also delivered a week early and that following the Christmas break. The quality is excellent, in fact the cover is better than I was expecting. It even has air holes on both sides covered with a rain deflector flap.
Well done guys

jimd817
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Email with correct delivery date and with everything going on it was sooner than expected, the covers themselves are very good quality with air pockets and pull fasteners. Material seems strong and waterproof. Made to measure means they fit which makes a big difference to overall experience. Our two small garden statues will be very cosy through the winter

tinaa288
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

We ordered a gazebo curtain end of November with a delivery date of 16th December but due to Covid expected some delay. The curtain arrived on 23 December, well packaged and tracked all the way. The item was exactly to our specification, superior quality weatherproof material with an excellent finish. We are highly delighted and have recommended to others. We shall be placing another order early 2021 as we are so pleased. Definitely worth the 5-stars.

paulaw362
March 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to use site. Very pleased with our purchase.we ordered a three seat sofa cover. Gave our measurements and included a photo of our sofa. Arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus. Fits our sofa well. Fabric used is excellent quality. I can see this will last a few more years than the one given with the sofa. We will now order covers for our table and two armchairs. Very happy with our purchase.

garethr15
February 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

No order confirmation received.
Delivery date missed, chased order very little detail returned.
Item still not here 3 weeks late after long ETA in the first place.
No invoice documentation received
And I still don't have the item ordered!
Will i ever get what i ordered? Who knows!

nickc477
February 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent Phone Service. Very Informative and Helpful. Quality Product. Order received before Expected Delivery Date. Only one small Glitch with order, one curtain wasn't quite made as per request after leaving comments in comments box as advised by salesperson on phone. Didn't cause major issues as got round it with minor adjustments to Structure. Overall Excellent Quality Products and Service

robb340
December 16th, 2020
Verified purchase

I'd been looking for a cover for my outside kitchen BBQ and thought I'd have to get an expensive bespoke one made but came across these guys. Extremely easy to order with the pre drawn samples and then being sent drawings before production and delivery was very simple, fast and of great quality. Highly recommend.

davis4
August 20th, 2020
Verified purchase

I couldn't squeeze any extra freebies out of the manager using live chat today (4 x £4 items on a order value of £240) but I tried. Did get 20% off and free shipping (which takes two weeks longer than the most expensive option, express at £45). As long as quality is good and arrive as ordered without further delays and FIT, I'll be happy overall.

Reason I chose this business:

Website very good, easy to use including custom orders and additional personalisation, choice of colours etc.

clairee49
January 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I required 3 custom made items and one standard item. To start with I was concerned that I would make a silly mistake on my measurements and end up wasting my money but the process you go through helps you provide the correct information. This is then checked with you by an employee from the company to make sure everything is 100%. I had a slight delay on delivery but I am putting that down to the fact it was Christmas. Would I use this company again? Definitely

patw336
December 31st, 2020
Verified purchase

Ordered a cover for my table and chairs. It's an oval non standard size and shape so it was important that the cover was correctly fitted. The service was excellent in many respects. The photos I sent initially helped get the correct product then the company contacted me to check certain details. This made the process feel like a personalised service which was excellent. The product arrived well wrapped, and is a good quality. I've only just got it so can't comment on durability

lawrenceh286
January 18th, 2021
Verified purchase

I needed covers to fit particularly for our outdoor swimming pool heater which had a vertical flue from the body of the heater. This required a purpose made cover to fit the unit well without hassle and which would be secure in windy stormy conditions. This cover does the job, it was made to my measurements against supplied drawings and a picture of the heater. Cover & All UK took care with getting it right and the end result was better than I had hoped, as it fits perfectly. THe cover material is good quality and should last many years. Well done Cover & All UK good job.
Those ordering should not be put off by the company doing the design and getting it made in India and thus shipped from India. It does take a little longer but the wait is worth it.

alistairg6
December 28th, 2020
Verified purchase

Bought a very small cover for a piece of audio gear, with a specific cut-out at the back for cables and a personalised image on the top - it functions and looks great! No dust in my buttons and rotaries now! The cover was manufactured and shipped from USA, so there was about a month lead time, but it's still great value for the service offered and I'm very happy with the product.

davidl2890
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Items ordered 26 October. Delivery promised 16 November, then pushed back a week then again and eventually arrived 22 December. I stayed in all day on one of those days. Ordered items now checked ok but storage bag promised as compensation for late delivery not included as promised. I did not know at the time of ordering that it was coming from India!

avrilb11
November 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

Pleasantly surprised. A bit baffled that your system was not happy with my postcode, but pop up message told me to continue. I look forward to receiving the goods.

Reason I chose this business:

I've looked at a few sights and yours impressed me the most.

zoeb91
December 30th, 2020
Verified purchase

Very pleased with my experience with Covers & All. The order took quite some time to arrive (it was placed at the end of October and received at the beginning of December), but I was kept informed about my delivery progress the whole time. The process was easy to use - I just put in the dimensions of our garden sofa and sent a photo with it. The staff at Covers & All did come back to me twice as they needed more dimensions. These were clearly marked on my photo so it was quick and easy for me to provide them with these.

The cover fits very nicely on our garden sofa and the drawstraps ensure that it will not fly off during high winds. There is also a vent on both sides to let out moisture. It seems to be a high-quality material and should last a reasonable amount of time, I think. I'm a little perplexed by the other reviews stating that it is bad quality! I ordered the "Cover Max" in blue.

I also thought the price was very good, especially with the 20% discount code. I will be ordering again. Thanks!

ianb502
January 4th, 2021
Verified purchase

I gave measurements for a table with a pizza oven on top. The cover is of really good quality material and well made. It fits to perfection. Could not have asked for more.

chrism2237
February 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Delivery rescheduled 3 times after ordering and paying for priority shipping back on 16th Nov 20. Item finally arrived on 12th Jan. Delivery date still showing a week after the date had passed. Communication was very poor. Nothing seemed to be happening until I sent a snot-o-gram email demanding to know what on earth was going on. Didn't even receive a response, just got a UPS email the following day. The product itself seems like a fair quality but hasn't been tested yet due to the current UK weather.

debbiem995
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

These are great! Quality is excellent, just what I needed to put sides on my pergola. The delivery was slow (but then we are in a pandemic!) and communication from Covers&All was regular which kept me updated. Totally worth the wait. I have already recommended Covers&All to a neighbour and would recommend to anyone who needs custom covers.

dianec856
January 13th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very pleased with covers fir garden tables. Arrived sooner than expected. Fit well. Seem very durable. Thank you for great service.

reenas35
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy user friendly website. Highly recommend. Covers arrived. Material is hard wearing and really well made. Would definitely recommend them.

peterd1251
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Absolutely delighted with the cover - great quality and a perfect fit. Only advisory point is that Covers & All are based overseas. After responding to an e-mail from Covers & All to confirm the design, I heard nothing further. I telephoned the call centre several days before the stated delivery date only to be told that the cover had not gone into production! It is important to note that delivery to the UK is approximately three after despatch. My cover arrived three weeks after the original stated delivery date.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cover & All UK staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cover & All UK?

Have a question about Cover & All UK?