Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK

Cover & All UK has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 2,865 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Cover & All UK most frequently mention good quality, great service and delivery date. Cover & All UK ranks 3rd among Home Decor sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 7 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.4%
2,603

• Excellent service and good quality products would definitely use the company again.

• The mismatch with target delivery dates and actual delivery dates was really frustrating - a gap of 2 months.
How would you rate Cover & All UK?

“You have made a really nice fitted cover for my rotary drier!”

Judith E.
1/17/21

Except you forgot to add the metal 'eyes' for me to attach the cover to the rotary drier - but hey, never mind! I am delighted! I probably over estimated by dimensions by a couple of centimetres, but it fits very nicely anyway. I have protected the top of the cover with another smaller plant pot, as this a stress point. Please save the design - next time, I'll also ask for some velcro around the sides, to also help stop the wind blowing it off.

“Toxic”

Susan J.
4/17/21

After a long wait interspersed with unsolicited advertising from Cover & All, I have finally received this item, only to find that it has a health warning hidden inside the zip. It apparently contains toxic substances. There was no warning of this on the website, but, much more seriously, I seem to have purchased a product that endangers the health of those who make it. This is clearly not an ethical purchase and I am very annoyed at being inveigled into making it.

Reviews (2,865)

delivery date (0) quality product (0)
judithe114
January 17th, 2021

jamesc2699
September 13th, 2020
Verified site experience

Very good service so far. Only suggestion i would make is alter the measurement input on website to allow for input of ft and inches separately as you have to put a point in. So had to check if the number after the point goes through as inches or a percentage of the ft. Example wanted to input 6ft 6 inch had to check if i needed to enter 6.5 for 6 and a half feet or 6.6 for 6ft 6 inches. Online customer service answered quickly to be fair.

Reason I chose this business:

Found online seems to have good feedback and reviews

johns8133
March 4th, 2021
• Updated review

Excellent website, easy to navigate and huge variety of choice. Particularly liked the customisable sizes and the ability to select optional extras (re-enforced edging and brass eyes). I've had the tarpaulins up on my gazebo for a few days now and can't speak highly enough about the quality of the materials and workmanship. I did submit an e mail query shortly after I placed the order and this was responded to by return. As an extra bonus, the items arrived sooner than expected and were very securely packaged. Great experience all round - would be happy to recommend

Clear Tarpaulin

Easy to order custom sizes
February 19th, 2021
• Previous review

Easy to order custom sizes. If the quality and delivery experience is as described I will be a very happy customer

Reason I chose this business:

Google search for clear tarpaulin with custom measurements

mikeb1680
October 17th, 2020
Verified site experience

Having corresponded by Web Chat, and then on the 'phone just now, I'm confused as to what the correct form of measurement I use to order online! The Web Chat person said that I should enter 9'6" as 9.5 and 3'2" as 3.16,9'4" as 9.33 and 9'3" as 9.25, then speaking to someone in India, she said that instead of the decimals I enter the inches as inches, i. E. 3'2" as 3.2,9'3" as 9.3 etc. So I'm confused! I don't want to put the wrong measurements, or the curtains won't fit!

Reason I chose this business:

Very good price! I hope I'm not disappointed with the curtains!

deborahh1052
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

I was worried my order wouldn't be understood online and thought it may need following up with a phone call, but no need to worry, the order was processed and delivered perfectly and well within the expected time. I even made a change on the font colour half way through and there was no problem whatsoever. I'm so impressed and would definitely use these again - can't recommend enough, the quality is amazing - thank you! :)

Tarpaulins

keving942
April 2nd, 2021
Verified site experience

Absolutely excellent. Their design engineers recommended that I Re measure so they could make a tailored fit to the shape of the unit. Web site is good and allows you to take a few pictures etc so they know what they are making. 2 weeks later product arrived Very good quality material and perfect fit. Well done guys and I will be recommending to anyone that needs a replacement or bespoke covering made.

Reason I chose this business:

Found in the internet and liked the pricing and reviews

Reason I chose this product:

My old cover was threadbear and the manufacturer did not sell replacements

geoffs85
January 15th, 2021
Verified purchase

I had a custom cover made for my compressor, I had a little trouble replying to the size confirmation e-mail I was sent but once that was sorted it all worked really well. The cover was also delivered a week early and that following the Christmas break. The quality is excellent, in fact the cover is better than I was expecting. It even has air holes on both sides covered with a rain deflector flap.
Well done guys

susans2908
January 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very easy site to order on so pleased with the initial experience. Delivery was delayed by just over 3 weeks which was disappointing but company was pretty good at communicating and responded to my email. Items are shipped from India so did take time after dispatch. The curtain is well made and perfect to keep a bit of warmth in our gym garage.

sarahh1280
April 1st, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered ‘square cushion covers' for my outdoor rattan furniture cushions. They look great, amazingly well made & have transformed my outdoor furniture!:)
I was a little apprehensive, as they were not expensive- considerably cheaper than other places, but the quality is really good, better than the original covers that I had!
The delivery time was good, considering they are custom made in India, then shipped over.
I would highly recommend this company.

Reason I chose this business:

The prices were much more reasonable than anywhere else, and they offered 20% discount to new customers.

Reason I chose this product:

My old cushion covers were damaged.

nickc477
February 3rd, 2021
Verified purchase

Excellent Phone Service. Very Informative and Helpful. Quality Product. Order received before Expected Delivery Date. Only one small Glitch with order, one curtain wasn't quite made as per request after leaving comments in comments box as advised by salesperson on phone. Didn't cause major issues as got round it with minor adjustments to Structure. Overall Excellent Quality Products and Service

prghh
April 11th, 2021
Verified site experience
• Updated review

I've ordered ‘made to measure' covers from this Company on two separate occasions now and each time the covers delivered have exceeded my expectations in terms of quality. They are simply quite superb and exactly as ordered. I was informed of anticipated delivery dates although on both occasions, the items were delivered earlier than I expected so I have no hesitation in awarding ‘Covers&All' 5 Stars for service, quality and overall value for money.

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

Reason I chose this product:

Great ‘Made to measure’ covers and offered at a discounted price which made the purchase completely acceptable for me.

Excellent, made to measure covers at pocket pleasing prices.
April 10th, 2021
• Previous review

Reason I chose this business:

Experience from previous purchase from them which was ‘first rate’.

jimd817
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Email with correct delivery date and with everything going on it was sooner than expected, the covers themselves are very good quality with air pockets and pull fasteners. Material seems strong and waterproof. Made to measure means they fit which makes a big difference to overall experience. Our two small garden statues will be very cosy through the winter

claired180
April 10th, 2021
Verified site experience

The side covers for our gazebo were exactly as described. Compared with other websites, the product was significantly cheaper. After uploading our measurements, several emails from the company to confirm the dimensions / style of our order before beginning to manufacture. Considering these are manufactured overseas (the only negative, would prefer to support local businesses but cost difference was too high to justify) they were delivered very quickly

Reason I chose this business:

Cost, range and flexibility of custom range offered

UK weather!

susanj827
April 17th, 2021

elliel52
April 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

The ordering experience was very good and I was really pleased with the quality when my covers arrived, I would highly recommend from that perspective. The only thing that let it down slightly was the delivery, the items arrived 4 days after the promised date, I was able to track on UPS but that just made me more nervous as my parcel seemed to be going all around the world! Having said that I would definitely use them again in the future.

I chased my delivery but by the time they responded the product had been delivered.

Reason I chose this business:

Able to select customised covers.

Reason I chose this product:

Wanted the best most heavy duty to protect our garden furniture.

tracyb736
April 11th, 2021
Verified site experience

I have quite a difficult shaped sofa to cover - similar to a orange segment in shape and large, so lots of different measurements. I had the opportunity to check a few times until we were happy. I'm surprised by both the quality and by how well it fits - I will definitely be ordering more for fully matching covers on all my furniture! Excellent job thank you

Reason I chose this business:

Looked like a good site with promising reviews

Reason I chose this product:

Chose the most resilient cover such that it’s long lasting

tinaa288
December 26th, 2020
Verified purchase

We ordered a gazebo curtain end of November with a delivery date of 16th December but due to Covid expected some delay. The curtain arrived on 23 December, well packaged and tracked all the way. The item was exactly to our specification, superior quality weatherproof material with an excellent finish. We are highly delighted and have recommended to others. We shall be placing another order early 2021 as we are so pleased. Definitely worth the 5-stars.

frederiquep2
April 5th, 2021
Verified purchase

Website easy to use, large number of options.
Product customisation on offer as well. We bought a gas bbq cover (most durable fabric option) and while it seems expensive and only time will tell on its durability the weight and feel of the fabric used is better than any other cover I've ever bought.
It's is pricey but I suspect we'll worth the investment if you're protecting an expensive grill in U. K. winters.

Manufacturing and delivery was fast considering it came from India. Highly recommend them - I will be buying another cover from for a smoker.

chrisj791
April 15th, 2021
Verified site experience

I ordered an outdoor tarpaulin curtain with a 2 feet wide window for my lean to I built a while back.
My tarpaulin arrived quicker than expected and it was an excellent quality, well made and exactly to the specifications I sent over to coversandall.
The whole process was so easy and they email you the design and specification to double check that everything is correct before making it.
I'm so happy, that I've just ordered another smaller tarpaulin for a doorway.
Thanks again.

Reason I chose this business:

Good price and you could design your own tarpaulin etc and get the price, without having to wait for someone to call you back. Super easy.

Reason I chose this product:

It was exactly what I had been looking for to cover my lean to

emmaw314
March 12th, 2021
Verified purchase

The quality of both the cushion covers and the bench cover are excellent. The cushion covers fit perfectly, and the bench cover is made to the measurements I gave but I wish I'd made it slightly bigger, it's a perfectly snug fit but a bit of slack would have made it easier to put on and take off.

They did do the cushions in the wrong colour, which I'm not sure about but will probably keep them because I'm stereotypically British and don't like to make a fuss, and also because my husband does like the colour.

Cushion cover, bench cover

alanb717
February 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy website to negotiate. Followed instructions regarding measuring item. Received information as to progress of order. Very good fit and looks well made. A little on the expensive side bit it was custom made. Now unsubscribed as received too many emails, don't mind one a month to keep you informed but unhappy to get more more or less every other day.

davis4
August 20th, 2020
Verified site experience

I couldn't squeeze any extra freebies out of the manager using live chat today (4 x £4 items on a order value of £240) but I tried. Did get 20% off and free shipping (which takes two weeks longer than the most expensive option, express at £45). As long as quality is good and arrive as ordered without further delays and FIT, I'll be happy overall.

Reason I chose this business:

Website very good, easy to use including custom orders and additional personalisation, choice of colours etc.

jeanettem164
April 18th, 2021
Verified site experience

We were looking to replace our patio furniture seat & back pads. After sourcing some better quality foam we needed new covers to fit them. Covers & All were very helpful helping us with the dimensions for the covers when we phoned them. Very easy to order online & the quality is very good. We are so pleased with the new covers which make our patio furniture look like new. Very well made & strong double ended zips. Would definitely recommend.

We asked for help on sizing. Very courteous & helpful & emailed with answers to our questions.

Very competitive price.

Reason I chose this product:

We needed covers that were made to measure.

garethr15
February 2nd, 2021
Verified purchase

No order confirmation received.
Delivery date missed, chased order very little detail returned.
Item still not here 3 weeks late after long ETA in the first place.
No invoice documentation received
And I still don't have the item ordered!
Clearly a branded website selling items supplied by Indian subcontractors... Not joined up and very poor service as a consequence!
Will i ever get what i ordered? Who knows!

paulaw362
March 6th, 2021
Verified purchase

Easy to use site. Very pleased with our purchase.we ordered a three seat sofa cover. Gave our measurements and included a photo of our sofa. Arrived earlier than expected which was a bonus. Fits our sofa well. Fabric used is excellent quality. I can see this will last a few more years than the one given with the sofa. We will now order covers for our table and two armchairs. Very happy with our purchase.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cover & All UK staff and other customers.

nishants21
Nishant S.
Typically responds within 7 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cover & All UK?

Have a question about Cover & All UK?