Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

cathn
10/19/13

Item was delivered to Reship Warehouse signed for but now reship cannot find the item.
I have sent off all details proof of purchase ,proof of paypal ,proof of delivery ,i was told a week ago the matter would be resolved but am still waiting after 2 further emails.To me its pretty cut n dried ,you lost my package or stole it now REFUND me.
Great Logistics firm but badly lacking in the responsibilty to customers department

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Cath, we’re sorry to hear about your experience you had with our service. Upon reviewing your account it seems as though we have located your missing package. As you are aware in lieu of this unfortunate situation we have offered you a discount on your shipping. Again our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
petere13
10/4/13

Stay away from this scam. SERIOUSLY

My first experience:
I ordered a bike, it got delivered, but cost $150 for shipping. They claimed they could not ship at cheaper rate due to size of box. I checked size of box with retailer before it was sent to reship answer = 36". Reship repeatedly said it was 38". I paid for shipping, when delivered the first thing I checked was box length. you guessed it 36"! So unimpressed, but figured this was due to large / heavy parcels, so best stick to small things + maybe the 36 vs 38" thing was honest mistake?.

My second experience:
Ordered 2 toys from a website = 6lbs total, small-ish 12"-ish parcel. My wife uses iherb.com a lot, so we checked what cost the same weight and size parcel would be sent to the same address using the same courier. She pays $8. When parcel arrives at Reship we check = $75!!!! that's over 9 times as much!!!!

The fact that one is a forwarder (Reship) and the other a Retailer (iherb) is not the issue here. The total purchase (goods and shipping) from iherb is $43 as compared with Reship's shipping only price of $75. So unless the retailer is paying the shipper $30+ to give away their product for free, then something is very very wrong.

Even bigger issue is that Reship claim in their FAQ that they pass on shipping discounts "ReShip.com offers a wide array of affordable shipping options. We have negotiated low rates from UPS, FedEx, and DHL, and pass our shipping discounts along to our customers. For up-to-the-date shipping estimates, please use our customized calculator". This is simply a lie. in fact the opposite has proven to be the case in both of my experiences......

I gave Reship the opportunity to remedy this situation. They offered to send my goods back to the retailer! Come on guys! the retailer is not the problem YOU ARE!

Customers you deserve better - google other reshipping options.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Peter, we’re sorry to hear about your experience you had with our service. An option to consider for the future is to let us consolidate your package. You may choose for us to open the package and attempt to reduce the size by removing excess packaging material; in turn this will reduce the shipping charges. Again our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.
johnm240
10/3/13

Worst Freight Forwarder!

All they brag about is their 0% sales tax

They will steal your stuff and reply to your inquiries like a programmed answering machine. When you order something and have it shipped to your designated address at their warehouse, you will be shocked to know that your order was delivered to them, but they DENY receiving anything under your name even though the tracking system proves them wrong.

Couriers which deliver to these scumbags and get a proof of delivery will be surprised when you contact them asking about your shipment and making sure your orders were delivered to the correct address as these clowns might like what you have ordered and steal it once it has arrived to their warehouse.

If you are lucky and they didn't steal your package, they will rip you off when it comes to shipping. They will charge you $5 for each package received and provide you with a limited selection of couriers with HIGH PRICES and $#*!ty insurance.

If you have relatives in the states, have them deliver your stuff and see the price difference. It is much cheaper and nobody is going to rip you off. If you don't have anyone in the states, avoid this freight forwarder and find a decent company with a good reputation.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello John, We're very sorry to hear of the recent experience you have had with our service. As I was unable to locate your account, please contact us as soon as possible at customerservice@reship.com so that we can assist you with this issue. Our sincere apologies for the problem you have encountered, we would like to help you with this problem as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can quickly resolve this issue.
daniela55
9/16/13

By the moment I'm waiting for my two orders to be consolidated to see how much I have to pay in shipping fees to my location Puerto Rico, Hope to get an Heart attack when they show me the total amount to pay., Also their toll free phone number can't be reached from my location, I contacted them about that issue an your response to me was that this is the only phone number they have to be contacted, but the person who contact me told me that I can get in contact with them via chat or e-mail :)

chrisb96
9/2/13

I've lost $350. Package was delivered to reship on 08/08/2013. It is now 09/02/2013.

I contacted support and received a reply on 08/20/2013 claiming they have located my package and will update my account.

No package. And no reply to my emails.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Chris. We're very sorry to hear of the recent negative experience you have had with our service. Please contact us as soon as possible at customerservice@reship.com so that we can assist you with this issue. Our sincere apologies for the problem you have encountered, we would like to help you with this problem as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can quickly resolve this issue.
malcolmr12
7/5/13

My goods were delivered and they have simply disappeared. UPS got a signature at their delivery depot and now the goods no longer exist. The transaction has disappeared from the ReShip.com website. Fortunately I've only lost $330 of goods but it still makes you feel sick!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Malcolm. We're very sorry to hear of this experience you've had with our services. Please contact us as soon as possible at customerservice@reship.com so that we can assist you with locating and shipping your items. Again, our apologies for any inconvenience this has caused. We look forward to hearing from you soon so that we can quickly resolve this issue.
jorger9
6/13/13

They dont send the paperwork so you can't retrieve it from customs, after that, they exthort you more money to send again, if not they just tell you, that your stuff is now theirs, just plain scammers, never had problems with others, but they seemed too good to be true, but prices never lie, you get what you pay for.

skyeb
5/18/13

BEWARE!!! Please notice that all 5 star reviews for reship were written in a similar fashion between February and April 2012.
I ordered something through them and the shipping price is exorbitant! They claim that the product I ordered which is no bigger than 2 inches squared arrived in a box that is 12in x 7in x 2in. I thought maybe the company had sent the thing in a huge box but then another two small items i bought apparently arrived in even bigger boxes. I'm waiting for one more thing before I consolidate them (the initial shipping of the small $6 item was going to cost over $20 (because of the large size of the box) so i decided to buy some more stuff to consolidate and hopefully bring the price down. Will be very interested to see how much it's going to cost and whether it's even worth having them forwarded.

nancyl18
4/16/13

They charge a 5$ holding fee, another 7$ consolidation fee (how hard can it be to open various packages and put them all into one), and then, the carrier's fees, which are ridiculous. For a 60$ package, I will be paying more than 50$ for shipping fees, will take about a week and a half to get it (don't have it yet) and I did not get the price for the customs fees yet... Never again!

jenp8
4/9/13

So far they have been a nightmare.
First I arranged for my packages to be consolidated & paid to get new package shipped.
Then told, one item is oversized and has to be reshipped separately. Got a refund, paid again, and arranged shipping.
Now being told they can't ship as they need more ifo about the items, that they have just repackaged???
A week later, I am still waiting for them to sort it out and send my stuff!!!

darrenf1
4/7/13

First experience was a positive one.you still have the problem of some US companies not shipping to what they know as 'reshippers' this is a detail that would be your problem,not theirs.You still have to be fair about where blame should go when it's beyond their control. I would use reship.com again and recommend to others.Everything went smooth and fast considering they are an extra step in the shipping process.

kuilad
3/14/13

their prices are way off the board. i had my amazon package shipped to their suite. they sent it to the wrong address and promised me that i dont have to pay again. I paid another $11 to have it reshipped. spent $22 for shipping for one simple item. will not deal again.

Also, they dont even repackage anything. these clowns simply put a shipping label and charge $6 for shipping. that is ridiculous! they expect my business?

robynw1
12/29/12

I tried to purchase an item using reship, but it kept rejecting so then I tried through assisted purchase. I paid for my item and then they ordered it but it rejected again. I have been trying to get my money back from reship. Do not use them they are rip off merchants

andrewm61
12/14/12

Hmmm. Reship's shipping calculator estimated my deliver costs to be $112 for a 26 x 9.5 x 6.5in package weighing 20lb and worth $1136 to Australia.
Then, when Reship took possession of my package, the delivery cost suddenly went up to $181.

I am waiting on an explanation, but right now very disappointed.

ginab15
11/30/12

My first experience with them was very positive and if you're willing to pay extra shipping charges, try it for yourself and see.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thank you for your feedback. We're always working to negotiate lower rates with our carriers to pass along to our customers
johnc130
10/31/12

They actively advertise "shop at any US retailer" and post logos of many companies. This is not the case. Apple.com has black balled these guys. They will not ship to them. That was my only experience trying to make a purchase. I wonder how many other retailers are slamming the door on this service?

seanw8
7/5/12

I have just had a frustrating experience with Reship.com.

I expected the system they use to manage large volumes of shipments to be accurate and fast however have learned this is not the case. I shipped my order to them and logged in to pay for reshipment to Australia. Having paid for the service I receive mail 3 days later suggesting they got the weight wrong and subsequently decided to cancel my order and refund the cost. Great I now have to wait a week for the refund and pay for them to try again. The customer service response has been "it is my problem" which is incredibly frustrating.

Yours,

Sean

mycrofth
6/28/12

My Shillometer is reading /very/ high.

So I've given the site a low rating to compensate.

denniss21
4/6/12

This was my first experience ordering from a U.S. website, thanks to reship.com. It turned out to be a very positive & happy experience.

joels5
3/29/12

Your shipping charges is fine with me as long as I can now order from a site that only delivers to a US address. Good thing you guys came up with this site!

marcusj2
3/26/12

Saw this great deal on a pair of boots I've always wanted at amazon.com but could not purchase it until I found reship.com through the web and saw that you can order from a US website and have it delivered in Manitoba. Was so excited and ordered it right that minute and got my package in about a week. So happy!

manuelc1
3/14/12

All praises for reship.com, now I got the chance to buy the baseball caps my grandson kept asking. I don't live in the US so I could not order from this website. Now I do with reship.com, thanks and good job!

shantelleh
2/22/12

Hello, Just wanted to praise Reship.com. I have used them twice and both times received what I ordered with no problems. My orders took around 14 days to arrive.

graciem
2/21/12

I will definitely use this website again. They did a great job sending email updates on the status of my order and they were accurate with the shipment information. Plus I get the chance to order from a site that only delivers to a U.S. address. Thanks guys! can't wait to receive my order!

nikkif1
2/10/12

A wonderful site, I can now order products from outside my country specially those coming from the U.S. and the fun part about it is it doesn't take too long for you to receive the your package.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip