Review of PostScanMail

Tel: 011(800) 624-5866

tristanw22
TRISTAN W.
6/13/19

Bit confused as to the different options and what I do next. Do I move my mail at USPS to this new PO Box? Also, can I request that ALL commercial advertising materials, catalogs etc get immediately discarded? I don't want those scanned. It's all junk mail.

donnaa116
Donna a.
6/12/19

So far so good - but a little confused Believe I mail in a USPS notarized card with my husband and my signatures notarized?

kingsleyc4
Kingsley C.
6/4/19

The signup process was quick, simple and straight to the point. I was able to find an address in Delaware quickly without stress. I highly recommend them.

chane1
Chan E.
5/29/19

I need an address for a non-profit organization, and I would prefer the organization name be primary rather than my own name.

anonymousn451
anonymous N.
5/27/19

So far the service seems very good easy to navigate around the site and i hope i can continue to use this for my current business address good service thank you!

thomasg317
Thomas G.
5/11/19

Quick easy not too complicated don't believe it's priced too high but the show has just begun so we will see

lawrencec145
5/10/19

Lost my mail. Forced me to do the run around to see of the post office received it which they said they never did. Offered no support or explanation as to where the mail went and no proof the letter was ever foreword. Fine until you have a problem and then ZERO support!

chrisp284
Chris P.
5/10/19

Thanks guys. Hope the labor in the mail processing is going well. Sounds like a lot of work. I hope this company grows successful in all the right and healthy ways.

P.S. Also, please do not share my email address with 3rd parties. I appreciate you Post Scan Mail.

- Chris

martinj103
Martin J.
5/2/19

I am a swedish man living in France trying to get myself and others to work as Voice Over artists. I can be interested in an affiliate program for my future business, now when you might be the door that opens that market for me....

jenniferd517
Jennifer D.
4/27/19

This has been an easy and inexpensive way to use this for a business mailbox instead of my home address since I work from home.

alm196
Al M.
4/23/19

It was really quick and budget solution for who taking letters in United States; great customer experience!

anonymousj439
anonymous J.
4/16/19

Thought this address would allow something other than PO Box, like just the business name or suite number

terrancec10
Terrance C.
4/14/19

The setup was easy until I had to type in my card, and then I didn't remember the three digit code on the back of the system time me out so oh, it wouldn't let me use my email, my original email so I had to switch up an email real quick. Other than that, the service is perfect. Allows me to travel like I do, without having to worry about whether or not I'm not receiving important documentation, that alone is a huge stress off my Brain. So far so good!!

ryanp270
Ryan P.
4/10/19

So far very good service.. Answered all questions and were very helpful. Only thing I would like to see them improve on, is shipping packages abroad. They should seek to negotiate better rates for forwarding packages with FedEx based on volume.

abigailt17
Abigail T.
4/8/19

Very simple and easy process. So easy to get done and then you have a business address instead of using your home address even if you work from home.

latrices1
Latrice S.
4/7/19

I had a question about the policy. My response was quick and thorough. Thank you for making this process quick and painless.

delisag3
Delisa G.
4/5/19

I have used your service in the past and I am returning to use you again. That speaks volumes for the level of service that you provide. I stopped using your service only because I didn't need it anymore, but now that the need arises again, I am returning.

laurene87
lauren E.
3/19/19

After doing competitive analysis...sampled various companies with similar services and in addition to cost, Post Scan Mail was first one to answer a customer service call. Ashley answered all of my questions patiently and thoroughly.

derickt5
Derick T.
3/13/19

Ashley my customer service rep. was very informative and helpful.
She is a great asset for the company.

claudettez
Claudette Z.
3/9/19

To register for your Services along with the fees are reasonable anyone can do it with ease.
Tnx post scan mail.

helmye
Helmy E.
3/4/19

Fantastic sign up process, very easy to understand. I was able to get my USPS 1583 form notarized online, the process was seamless and I was able to use my new mailing address right away.

tarisait
Tarisai T.
2/25/19

So far so good. I am just checking out, no actual experience yet with the provider but I am hoping for great things.

erick112
Eric K.
2/21/19

Is the street address version of my Salt Lake City PO Box, which I got from Claudia at customer service, included with the PO Box?

pritis15
Priti S.
2/20/19

Thorough, well-written & organized forms & sequence of data gathering. Colors are soft on the eye & form easy to navigate & fill out. Great job! So far, I'm tickled pink!

oliviag54
2/12/19

Totally recommended to family and friends, I found a professional and secure service, besides their great way of handling customer's complaints.. Keep the great work guys

Questions? Get answers from the PostScanMail staff and other customers.

2 Photos for PostScanMail