Review of Shipito

Hawthorne, CA 90250, United States
support@shipito.com

konstanzel
4/20/19

Es hat wieder alles super geklappt ...
es war mein 14. Paket und ich bin zu 100% zufrieden . Danke........;o)

mariop59
4/4/19

Fast and reliable service. My shipments are packed well, delivered quickly to Germany and the shipping cost is very reasonable.

steves954
3/27/19

No issues with these guys, I live in Australia and some items cannot be delivered here. So I used Shipito and they were fantastic in organising the shipping and everything. Thank You!!

irfanm13
3/25/19

Their system makes managing your packages a breeze, and the best part of the arrangement with Shipito is the "Package Consolidation" service. I have now received three or four consolidated packages sent using Shipito's warehouse, and they were packaged brilliantly. I had previously used another service to reroute packages from America, and they never took the time to cut the boxes to size. With Shipito, I have no such complaints. The dimensional weight is always what it should be, neither too big to make you feel that they could have done better nor too small to create a feeling that it could have damaged some items. Based on my experiences so far, I would wholeheartedly recommend Shipito to anyone looking for a parcel/package forwarding service based in the USA.

rajp46
3/15/19

Used them once before without a problem, this time however is going to force me to take legal action against them.

A family member sent a present, not new or purchased, they opened it, saw it was expensive and insist that i pay a 10% import tax - according to the value of the item...

They think they are a regulatory body when they are a simple incompetent warehouse filled with non english speaking thieves.

These sc ammers are delaying as much as they can and charging additional small fees that I have not asked for.

This company needs to be shut down.

Tip for consumers: beware of shipito

casioc
3/13/19

I ship every week with shipito since 5-6 years.

Service has become very slow, i don't understand why shipping takes 1-2 days, i prepared a package for shipping on Wednesday morning, on Thursday shipping info was sent to FedEx and on Friday it was shipped.

Every week is the same, package arrive on Monday added to account on Tuesday & photo is provided on Wednesday, shipping info sent on Thursday & shipped on Friday.

Support told they have shortage in work force, i think there system need improvement.

marcusb123
2/26/19

Habe Shipito jetzt mal ausprobiert. Am anfang war ich skeptisch. Aber jetzt nach den ersten 4 Transaktionen muss ich sagen ist echt eine Geile Sache. Sehr schneller Versand nach Deutschland. Paket war innerhalb von 3 Tagen hier.

jamesj679
2/11/19

Absolutely disgusting company, really hope karma comes back round to the company and there employees. Locked my account with £1200 worth of parcels. Took forever to reply to emails and awful customer service. Provided ID, bank statements and paypal requests and still decided to deactivate my account. Look at the reviews below to see awful the company is. If they have take them court and make sure these scammers don't get away with this type of fraud. Never trusting male forwarding services ever again. AVOID

oxanag
1/31/19

I have positive experience. Great service for several years if you need to combine your parcels and deliver it safely to other country.

carolm509
1/29/19

This company is the top of professionalism from inception of your packages to mailout and follow through. Fast, convenient, no hassle service. You want great service and care of items then Shipitto is the only reliable one out there for me.

Tip for consumers: I've always found the customer service to be quick, thorough and satisfactory with not issues. Consolidation and delivery, wow, super fast and informing me of all step - unbelievable.

tulios1
1/17/19

Great service if you need an address in USA to receive mail, package and send then to Brazil. I recommend!

gilmarg
1/13/19

Solicitei a consolidação de quatro encomendas e, achei um pouco caro o serviço para encomendas que totalizaram US$ 26,00.
Usei como opção de envio o Air economy e recebi a encomenda na minha casa (Brasil) em 53 dias. Só é ruim o fato de não ser rastreado fora dos USA.
No geral, Satisfeito com o serviço.

mariof31
1/12/19

I chose the cheapest of their option; In consequence, I was hopping to get the parcel in three months. The parcel got to my country in Central America in two months. Due that it did not come with a track number, it skipped the tax customs postal office. Very happy.

julieg291
1/4/19

Great company always helpful , easy way to transport USA shipping only to Australia, they arrived in good order and no issues

pauln227
1/4/19

Signed up a year ago after researching other sites like MyUS ect, had friends using other sites but all had dramas and issues. Very simple site, all the info is there if you care to peruse it all, no traps or hidden charges.
I had ordered vehicle parts from businesses in the US, had sent free of charge to my Shipito address and considering the weight and size they arrived at my address in a week from clicking send! This was during the busiest season of Christmas/New Year. Have more stuff on order as i am confident they will deliver. Competive prices and from where I stand great service.

renataa5
12/14/18

Shipito was fast, cheap and easy to use. I use them for byuing products in US and Europe and I never had a problem. I will continue to use them and can highly recommend them for their excellent service.

nataliee42
11/26/18

I sent to this company many products to ship it.ALL MY PRODUCTS WAS LOST. No products and no money! Around $1000 lost!!
All this good reviewes is fake.
Be careful people !!!!

jenifera10
11/25/18

Am pleased, shipito works like a magic. You can't beat the best. They are the best among the rest. It's just too easy to use..they always delivered in a magical way.

petera225
11/23/18

highly automated, you rarely need to speak with them and they will deliver. consolidation services are amazing. they provide you with photo documentation of the whole process. they also work pretty fast.

shipping rates are excellent, not sure what they had to do to get such rates from dpd :)

been customer for many years, shopping is always smooth just don't recommend anything more complicated, such as personal shopper. the staff is not exactly the brightness stars in the universe and communication is lacking. but overall very positive experience, keep it up.

nadhire
11/22/18

Hello,

I will share with you my experience with this company, I was a member for 2 years this company was amazing but recently this company became very boring and disturbing due to the many problems they caused.

1-The first issue is you will be charged extra fees without any reason be careful when you place any special request because you will be charged extra fees if you don't notice that, I was charged for 15 packages for $5 extra fees without any reason, I contact the customer support they said don't know why I charged these fees after one day they issued refund without fix the issue.

2- If you place a special request they will cancel it without any reason and you have to repeat again and also you need to contact the customer support to sent note to the warehouse and in this case, you will lose your time due to this problem of course if you care about your time like me.

3- the customer support, they have very bad representatives and they incompetent they will never help you if you have an issue only they what can do is send a message to their warehouse and these representatives they don't care about your satisfaction never.

The only representative who help me at Shipito.com her name April this very helpful opposite others representatives.
5- Due to I contact them many times and complained a lot and I report many representatives, they put my account on hold and they request from some documents I snet to them and this the second time review my account and until now they didn't fix it yet, I still have more than 14 packages on my account With a total of more than 1200 US dollars.

In the last, I don't want to recommend this company due to the many issues you will get, and I suggest to avoid this company there many companies except this company you can choose better one for you.

Kind regards,

georgeb524
11/18/18

Customer service is top notch, had some issues with usps where it returned some packages and shipito always promptly replied and kept me in touch with the process. Really satisfied with overall service.

rosim2
11/15/18

Yo de momento puedo decir que estiy contenta con shipito, soy de España y compré en USA y el recibo fue rápido y super bien empaquetado. Así que lo recomiendo :)

tonys359
11/6/18

Incompetant staff, never answers your e-mails, send dammaged items then claim it wasnt them. No accountablility and they charge you extra fees not listed before you will gget your stuff - basically extortion. Don't bother this company is a joke.

liamw24
11/4/18

Don't even bother with these con men. They took mmy credit card number on signup and a staff member made multiple purchases (over 2 thousand doallars) and had the items sent to their work address and claimed it was me.

AVOID at all costs, i am about to start legal action against these fraudsters

jsr4
11/1/18

C'est devenu n'importe quoi, les prix ont quasiment triplé en quelques années à peine ! Entre les frais de regroupement, les frais d'envoi exorbitants et les frais de douane que je n'étais pas censé payer, j'ai dû avancer près de 100$ pour un colis plus que modeste. MINABLE.
Filez sur myMallBox et arrêtez de donner de l'argent à ces escrocs !

Yes they are never reply, so if something happened - you are in trouble. Avoid Shipito

By Natalia E.

Hardly

By Violet R.

Please send your Ticket number to Marketing@globalaccess.com

Global Access

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Please go to Shipito.com and open an account

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Got to Shipito.com, register for an account, use the address you receive to ship your products from WorldMarket Then log into you account once the packages arrive at our warehouse and ship the packages to France

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hey Tony, It depends on the size and weight of your parcel and the carrier you select. We created a shipping calculator to give you an estimate for prices and carriers. You can check it out here: https://www.shipito.com/shipping-calculator

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hi, from memory when your package arrives at warehouse they send u an image and you get an idea of how big it is. I have only made one purchase so far but my best friend has made a few with no problems at all. Good luck

By Lana L.

Questions? Get answers from the Shipito staff and other customers.

Shipito?