Review of Shipito

Hawthorne, CA 90250, United States
support@shipito.com

lydiaf24
7/1/19

Rapide, clair et honnête. Facile d'utilisation. Passage en douane quand on paie sans problème. Le tout est d'utiliser ce site sans velléité de triche...

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
L'équipe de Shipito vous remercie pour ces retours positifs.
ailtonb
6/27/19

Thanks you, for your service. once again my package was delivered with sucess. 9 years without issues... Thanks..

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
The Shiptio team loves to hear such positive feedback. We look forward to helping you ship!
dinoz4
6/6/19

Super Sache kann ich nur empfehlen. Schnelle Lieferung gute Web Seite, gute Optionen Zusatz Dienstleistungen.

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
Vielen Dank!
ninag48
6/2/19

I'm always very satisfied, they are fast, my requests are always done exactly as I wish, they are doing really great job

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
Thank you for giving us your feedback. We try our best to make Shipito the best it can be.
petrc1
6/2/19

I am Shipito costumer for many years and I am still very satisfied with this company and its services.

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
The Shipito Team is thrilled to get such positive feedback. Thank you! We really try our best.
pamelas353
5/29/19

It's a ridiculous company that changes rules as they go. They are the most overpriced forwarding service. For a small package that cost 30$ they will offer these expensive 100$+ shipping fees while the cheapest airmail is completely UNRELIABLE. I lost ALL the packages sent via airmail. So that forced me to use USPS express which charged 124$ for a less than 1.5kg 30$ package. A similar package cost 39$ to ship via USPS express in Planet Express.
Please don't use shipito. They charge for everything. Their priced are expensive as hell and their only affordable one is handled by RRD logistics which is not good and lose the packages. Seriously Google RRD logistics and see the reviews. Your package shipped by airmail is going to get lost. Then you are stuck paying 100$ for a express or courier service. On top of fees and lateness . Shipito takes almost 4 days to ship a package. While planet express will do it in 2 days.
Do not go there. Don't give them more money. They are scammers.

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
I’m sorry to hear about your bad experience and we thank you for identifying this issue. We do have two new shipping options for our customers that have been more reliable and cost-effective. We have updated pricing from DHL and USPS now offers ePacket which is a great price and everything arrives sooner and with tracking! Please email me at annab@shipito.com so we can help make this right.
martinb316
5/24/19

Super Service. Hat alles hervorragend und zuverlässig geklappt!
Das handling ist auch sehr einfach! Kann ich sehr weiter empfehlen!

danh328
5/23/19

The account was easy to set up, pictures were sent as soon as the parcel arrived and then packaged and prepared for shipping to the UK. These guys do it all for you at a very competitive price.

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
The Shipito Team is thrilled to receive such positive feedback and we are proud to help you ship around the world! We are excited to help you with your future shipping needs!
catherineh255
5/23/19

Shipito is a really good service , highly recommend. Always good. Package delivered in time. Really fast

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
We love getting such great feedback. The team at Shipito is excited to help you with all your future shipping needs!
valentinn3
5/23/19

I use Shipito for a few years now. I am super happy with their professionalism and that every time everything worked perfectly. The even once helped me import some stuff to their warehouse in Austria and handled the import documents. I can't recommend them enough!

Response from Shipito M., Shipito Representative
At Shipito we do our best to get our customers what they need. Thank you for the recommendation, we really appreciate it.
bryanb205
5/6/19

Love dealing with the company , their service is the best I have experienced in a service industry, keep it up

konstanzel
4/20/19

Es hat wieder alles super geklappt ...
es war mein 14. Paket und ich bin zu 100% zufrieden . Danke........;o)

mariop59
4/4/19

Fast and reliable service. My shipments are packed well, delivered quickly to Germany and the shipping cost is very reasonable.

steves954
3/27/19

No issues with these guys, I live in Australia and some items cannot be delivered here. So I used Shipito and they were fantastic in organising the shipping and everything. Thank You!!

irfanm13
3/25/19

Their system makes managing your packages a breeze, and the best part of the arrangement with Shipito is the "Package Consolidation" service. I have now received three or four consolidated packages sent using Shipito's warehouse, and they were packaged brilliantly. I had previously used another service to reroute packages from America, and they never took the time to cut the boxes to size. With Shipito, I have no such complaints. The dimensional weight is always what it should be, neither too big to make you feel that they could have done better nor too small to create a feeling that it could have damaged some items. Based on my experiences so far, I would wholeheartedly recommend Shipito to anyone looking for a parcel/package forwarding service based in the USA.

rajp46
3/15/19

Used them once before without a problem, this time however is going to force me to take legal action against them.

A family member sent a present, not new or purchased, they opened it, saw it was expensive and insist that i pay a 10% import tax - according to the value of the item...

They think they are a regulatory body when they are a simple incompetent warehouse filled with non english speaking thieves.

These sc ammers are delaying as much as they can and charging additional small fees that I have not asked for.

This company needs to be shut down.

Tip for consumers: beware of shipito

casioc
3/13/19

I ship every week with shipito since 5-6 years.

Service has become very slow, i don't understand why shipping takes 1-2 days, i prepared a package for shipping on Wednesday morning, on Thursday shipping info was sent to FedEx and on Friday it was shipped.

Every week is the same, package arrive on Monday added to account on Tuesday & photo is provided on Wednesday, shipping info sent on Thursday & shipped on Friday.

Support told they have shortage in work force, i think there system need improvement.

marcusb123
2/26/19

Habe Shipito jetzt mal ausprobiert. Am anfang war ich skeptisch. Aber jetzt nach den ersten 4 Transaktionen muss ich sagen ist echt eine Geile Sache. Sehr schneller Versand nach Deutschland. Paket war innerhalb von 3 Tagen hier.

jamesj679
2/11/19

Absolutely disgusting company, really hope karma comes back round to the company and there employees. Locked my account with £1200 worth of parcels. Took forever to reply to emails and awful customer service. Provided ID, bank statements and paypal requests and still decided to deactivate my account. Look at the reviews below to see awful the company is. If they have take them court and make sure these scammers don't get away with this type of fraud. Never trusting male forwarding services ever again. AVOID

oxanag
1/31/19

I have positive experience. Great service for several years if you need to combine your parcels and deliver it safely to other country.

carolm509
1/29/19

This company is the top of professionalism from inception of your packages to mailout and follow through. Fast, convenient, no hassle service. You want great service and care of items then Shipitto is the only reliable one out there for me.

Tip for consumers: I've always found the customer service to be quick, thorough and satisfactory with not issues. Consolidation and delivery, wow, super fast and informing me of all step - unbelievable.

tulios1
1/17/19

Great service if you need an address in USA to receive mail, package and send then to Brazil. I recommend!

gilmarg
1/13/19

Solicitei a consolidação de quatro encomendas e, achei um pouco caro o serviço para encomendas que totalizaram US$ 26,00.
Usei como opção de envio o Air economy e recebi a encomenda na minha casa (Brasil) em 53 dias. Só é ruim o fato de não ser rastreado fora dos USA.
No geral, Satisfeito com o serviço.

mariof31
1/12/19

I chose the cheapest of their option; In consequence, I was hopping to get the parcel in three months. The parcel got to my country in Central America in two months. Due that it did not come with a track number, it skipped the tax customs postal office. Very happy.

julieg291
1/4/19

Great company always helpful , easy way to transport USA shipping only to Australia, they arrived in good order and no issues

Yes they are never reply, so if something happened - you are in trouble. Avoid Shipito

By Natalia E.

Hardly

By Violet R.

Please send your Ticket number to Marketing@globalaccess.com

Global Access

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Please go to Shipito.com and open an account

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Got to Shipito.com, register for an account, use the address you receive to ship your products from WorldMarket Then log into you account once the packages arrive at our warehouse and ship the packages to France

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hey Tony, It depends on the size and weight of your parcel and the carrier you select. We created a shipping calculator to give you an estimate for prices and carriers. You can check it out here: https://www.shipito.com/shipping-calculator

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hi, from memory when your package arrives at warehouse they send u an image and you get an idea of how big it is. I have only made one purchase so far but my best friend has made a few with no problems at all. Good luck

By Lana L.

Questions? Get answers from the Shipito staff and other customers.

Shipito?