Review of Shipito

Hawthorne, CA 90250, United States
support@shipito.com

jamesj679
2/11/19

Absolutely disgusting company, really hope karma comes back round to the company and there employees. Locked my account with £1200 worth of parcels. Took forever to reply to emails and awful customer service. Provided ID, bank statements and paypal requests and still decided to deactivate my account. Look at the reviews below to see awful the company is. If they have take them court and make sure these scammers don't get away with this type of fraud. Never trusting male forwarding services ever again. AVOID

oxanag
1/31/19

I have positive experience. Great service for several years if you need to combine your parcels and deliver it safely to other country.

carolm509
1/29/19

This company is the top of professionalism from inception of your packages to mailout and follow through. Fast, convenient, no hassle service. You want great service and care of items then Shipitto is the only reliable one out there for me.

Tip for consumers: I've always found the customer service to be quick, thorough and satisfactory with not issues. Consolidation and delivery, wow, super fast and informing me of all step - unbelievable.

tulios1
1/17/19

Great service if you need an address in USA to receive mail, package and send then to Brazil. I recommend!

gilmarg
1/13/19

Solicitei a consolidação de quatro encomendas e, achei um pouco caro o serviço para encomendas que totalizaram US$ 26,00.
Usei como opção de envio o Air economy e recebi a encomenda na minha casa (Brasil) em 53 dias. Só é ruim o fato de não ser rastreado fora dos USA.
No geral, Satisfeito com o serviço.

mariof31
1/12/19

I chose the cheapest of their option; In consequence, I was hopping to get the parcel in three months. The parcel got to my country in Central America in two months. Due that it did not come with a track number, it skipped the tax customs postal office. Very happy.

julieg291
1/4/19

Great company always helpful , easy way to transport USA shipping only to Australia, they arrived in good order and no issues

pauln227
1/4/19

Signed up a year ago after researching other sites like MyUS ect, had friends using other sites but all had dramas and issues. Very simple site, all the info is there if you care to peruse it all, no traps or hidden charges.
I had ordered vehicle parts from businesses in the US, had sent free of charge to my Shipito address and considering the weight and size they arrived at my address in a week from clicking send! This was during the busiest season of Christmas/New Year. Have more stuff on order as i am confident they will deliver. Competive prices and from where I stand great service.

renataa5
12/14/18

Shipito was fast, cheap and easy to use. I use them for byuing products in US and Europe and I never had a problem. I will continue to use them and can highly recommend them for their excellent service.

nataliee42
11/26/18

I sent to this company many products to ship it.ALL MY PRODUCTS WAS LOST. No products and no money! Around $1000 lost!!
All this good reviewes is fake.
Be careful people !!!!

jenifera10
11/25/18

Am pleased, shipito works like a magic. You can't beat the best. They are the best among the rest. It's just too easy to use..they always delivered in a magical way.

petera225
11/23/18

highly automated, you rarely need to speak with them and they will deliver. consolidation services are amazing. they provide you with photo documentation of the whole process. they also work pretty fast.

shipping rates are excellent, not sure what they had to do to get such rates from dpd :)

been customer for many years, shopping is always smooth just don't recommend anything more complicated, such as personal shopper. the staff is not exactly the brightness stars in the universe and communication is lacking. but overall very positive experience, keep it up.

nadhire
11/22/18

I got a lot of problems with them and these problems make me wasting my important time while I resolve it. However this what I don't want to get and I don't recommend this services if you don't want to lose your time and your money and strong advice I suggest for you avoid shipito.

georgeb524
11/18/18

Customer service is top notch, had some issues with usps where it returned some packages and shipito always promptly replied and kept me in touch with the process. Really satisfied with overall service.

rosim2
11/15/18

Yo de momento puedo decir que estiy contenta con shipito, soy de España y compré en USA y el recibo fue rápido y super bien empaquetado. Así que lo recomiendo :)

tonys359
11/6/18

Incompetant staff, never answers your e-mails, send dammaged items then claim it wasnt them. No accountablility and they charge you extra fees not listed before you will gget your stuff - basically extortion. Don't bother this company is a joke.

liamw24
11/4/18

Don't even bother with these con men. They took mmy credit card number on signup and a staff member made multiple purchases (over 2 thousand doallars) and had the items sent to their work address and claimed it was me.

AVOID at all costs, i am about to start legal action against these fraudsters

jsr4
11/1/18

C'est devenu n'importe quoi, les prix ont quasiment triplé en quelques années à peine ! Entre les frais de regroupement, les frais d'envoi exorbitants et les frais de douane que je n'étais pas censé payer, j'ai dû avancer près de 100$ pour un colis plus que modeste. MINABLE.
Filez sur myMallBox et arrêtez de donner de l'argent à ces escrocs !

mercyn4
10/11/18

I'm staying in Nigeria and i've have used shipito to ship my packages for a total of four times now, and each time i always receive my packages right on time and in good condition. They always help whenever i don't understand something or am having a problem. I just love them

moniquep3
10/11/18
• Updated review

Shipito was once a great service for forwarding packages; however, I have recently faced extreme incompetence of the Hawthorne warehouse.
In my previous review, I mention how you can send a small package using Airmail and pay a lot less (as an international buyer). I believe this is still true.
My problem relates to a specific warehouse. I used Minden and Torrance warehouses in the past but both are now closed, so I opted for Hawthorne.
My first package with them resulted in a ripped (box cutter) vinyl lp. To be frank, a 12"x12"x0.25" package is an indication that the contents are either an important document or a vinyl; both which should be handled with care during consolidation.
My second and last experience is with regards to package registration. I'm travelling to Burlington, MA for a short medical trip. This area does not have a Target or Walmart nearby and hotel transport only visits within a 5 mile radius. My package arrived Friday at 11am. According to the notice in red and bold font Shipito plasters in everyone's account- I would have to wait up to 24 hours for the package to be registered. However, according to Julie T. (shipito agent), "Packages are processed within 24 business hours". 24 hours and 24 business hours are very different. If Shipito's policy is 24 business hours, why plaster only 24 hours?! Mind you, my second package was registered on the Saturday. So after speaking with 2 agents on this matter (Julie being the second), I realise my consolidated package will never arrive in time without paying for 3 or 2 day shipping starting at $142.82 vs $45.63 for ground.
To conclude, I would advise anyone trying Shipito to never have a time restriction and never use the Hawthorne warehouse.

“Great shipping rates for International Buyers”
• Previous review

I reside in Bermuda and regardless of proximity to the USA, shipping rates tend to be killer. Usually, the shipping cost directly from a seller from the USA is $30/lb.

Shipito's greatest feature is AIRMAIL! Larger couriers like Fedex, DHL, USPS, etc. tend to charge a lot per pound. Airmail is more like a local post office delivery.
For example: My 7.00 " x 5.40 " x 1.60 " package that weighed 0.2lb would have been $37.36 using a similar website. I was charged $2 processing fee + $2.11 shipping. Yes, only $4.11 without any local duties.

The pricing is simple. $8 + shipping for individual packages (free service) or $2 + shipping for monthly ($10/month) or yearly ($50/year) memberships. Another great feature is they will hold package up to 180 days and multiple packages from paid memberships. This means when I plan to visit the USA, I can ship it to my hotel at a later date.

I love this company and highly recommend. Low shipping options and rates, Bonuses like free consolidation or %5 off shipping price, Paypal accepted, upfront pricing, customer service chat, notifications, etc. makes my overseas shopping more accessible.

gabrield48
10/6/18

I have been with them for two years they are always on the top of the game! I always get my purchases on time, if something comes up the security team will handle it for you! Thanks to provide an excellent job since 2016

aeroz
9/12/18

I have had a Shipito account since 2014 but used only 3 times so far, no problems whatsoever. It works as advertised and they have earned my trust. Ordered a UV protection rashguard from Quicksilver on Aug 6 2018. My package arrived Sept. 7, weeks before the calculated delivery date, even though i used the cheapest and the slowest Airmail Economy delivery option (to Croatia, Europe). Very satisfied with the service, and will definitely keep using it.

audreyb74
9/11/18

Amazing service every time. Love dealing with this company. Professional informative and always online to take enquiries. Speedy efficient service and dependable with a great choice of shipping methods. Looking forward to my next delivery already! Thanks guys. Audrey E Byrne @ Twig And Berries Dublin Ireland.

mariab318
9/8/18

I've been using Shipito for over a year. I've had at least 20 packages shipped to me and I've never had a problem with them. My packages always arrive within a few weeks and in perfect condition. Shipito has given me the opportunity to order things from several online stores that does not ship to my country. I would strongly recommend Shipito.

dugbazahj
9/6/18

Shipito has good customer service, they do exactly what you want them to do. I like their services. I'll recommend shipito.

Yes they are never reply, so if something happened - you are in trouble. Avoid Shipito

By Natalia E.

Hardly

By Violet R.

Please send your Ticket number to Marketing@globalaccess.com

Global Access

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Please go to Shipito.com and open an account

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Got to Shipito.com, register for an account, use the address you receive to ship your products from WorldMarket Then log into you account once the packages arrive at our warehouse and ship the packages to France

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hey Tony, It depends on the size and weight of your parcel and the carrier you select. We created a shipping calculator to give you an estimate for prices and carriers. You can check it out here: https://www.shipito.com/shipping-calculator

By Shipito M., Shipito Representative

Hi, from memory when your package arrives at warehouse they send u an image and you get an idea of how big it is. I have only made one purchase so far but my best friend has made a few with no problems at all. Good luck

By Lana L.

Questions? Get answers from the Shipito staff and other customers.

Shipito?