Review of Stackry

Youtube video thumbnail
Shop tax-free in USA and ship Internationally

piroshahn
8/16/18

It was good, effeciant and on Time - but wish they were able to do a payment with duty with DHL as Borderlinx used to do - as DHL local office applys high arbitary charges on the customer - as does Fed EX etc.

The charges are more Administration charges rather than Customs. This, i believe was pre negotiated with DHL and other Easy Shipping companies.

nawwafa1
8/16/18

The shipping is fast and the service is good but the price is rather high, There was a delay in bringing the shipment into the cabinet and after the communication was entered

mubarakd
8/15/18

Very fast and good stauf akwase help me and good comuacation .all employeds experince to send my shipment

rasmusl
8/12/18

Your repacking was very weak. Some buttons and a corner of the mixer is broken. You only packed the mixer in thin bubble plast and did not protect the corners or the packs inside to bump in to each other.

bhaveshp4
8/12/18

First time customer of Stackry and all was smooth sailing. Compared prices with other companies and chose this one. From registration to getting my local delivery address to making payment for international delivery. They even dispatched my packaged with an hour of me making payment! Would return again and will recommend to others.

jennad24
8/10/18

It all went well and quickly and it didn't cost too much. Very good! I'm definitely gonna use it again.

velencial
8/10/18

Pleased with service, very efficient and user friendly, shipping costs reasonable. System is use friendly

hansgeorgm
8/10/18

I used Strackry's services for shipping goods from the Pokémon Center to Europe and everything went smoothly. In fact I had the good fortune that my package arrived sooner than I would've expected. The $10 shipping discount for referred first time customers was the cherry on top of a pleasant buying experience.

olavih
O H.
8/9/18

No hassles getting my stuff from sellers who don't sell outside their country. Better service than Borderlinx.

firsttimeu
8/9/18

Everything was smooth, no mishaps. First time user based on reviews and research. Stackry is worth a try, you'll be satisfied! I was pleasantly surprised how quickly the delivery came with DHL from US to Australia.

koays
8/9/18

The notification of new shipments and delivery time is really fast. Customer service responds in timely fashion too. Overall very satisfied with my experience with stackry.

michaelt546
8/9/18

Best service ever. Very dependable! Would recommend to a friend. Kept my package safe for days and it didnt get damaged or lost at all.

Very dependable service. Would definitely use it again. Thank you very much!

monicas175
8/8/18

I need economic post to ship from US to Australia sometime. However, i been charged $95.00 or more for one piece summer dress and 2 pieces trouser socks.

haraldp

Hi,
your service was excellent and everything was delivered as described. Unfortunately I missed a less expensive transport option. It wouldn't be critical for me to wait 3 to 4 weeks.
Beat regards,
Harald

nawala3
8/8/18

Living in Saudi Arabia makes it difficult to online shop as not every website offers international shipping. Ever since using Stackry, I have been able to shop with ease. Shipment rates are way more affordable as I am able to group my shipments into one which saves on costs big time. I will continue to use Stackry.

fahada47
8/8/18

Was great, the order was shipped easy, fast and with a good price , definitely will be recommended to freinds

adela33
8/8/18

Thanks for package is good for the price
And is fast dilvary to my country

Adel

badra12
8/8/18

The shipping speed is good but dissatisfied with the shipping value since it was high
...........................................

mustafas20
8/8/18

weight of shipment was bigger than what it was really and their consolidation handling and shipping rates were higher than competitors .Still their big advantage as I believe was in fast reliable shipping

maithaa
8/8/18

Had an incident of a missing parcel. i contacted customer service but it was not resolved.

Otherwise it was ok.

alr100
8/8/18

Everything was smooth from beginning to end. Great platform, easy to understand and use. Fast consolidation, straight forward email notifications and super fast delivery. Will keep using again and again.

josem345
8/8/18

They lost my package with USD 200 in Barbie dolls, and they didn't recognize it. Furthermore, they don't understand customs clearance. They billed me the shipping cost and sent it by a wrong method, and it was refused by customs. When it went back, I didn't understand how it happened, nd I didn't know how to solve it. After a period where I studied by myself the correct method, I asked them to send it again but they lost it. Shame.... Never ever again with Stackry.

lenae10
8/8/18

They saved me heaps by consolidating postage. They provide a good and flexible service.

I was very happy and will use them again. Quotes were accurate, everything was quick and accurate.

johnp1165
8/5/18

3 x parcels combined & shipped to Australia, arrived in 4 days - fantastic service & highly recommended

alis125
8/5/18

Fast service and quick response from customer service But in the note on the expense of shipments note that there is a difference when calculated by you and calculated by the carrier carrier, we do not know why?

The restrictions are on these types of items are dependent on what country you are shipping to. It is always best to check with your local customs office on what can be shipped before shopping in the U.S.. The specific restrictions will vary by country. For example on your list perfume has the tightest restrictions which are based on the ‘flash point’ of the perfume. Vitamins and supplements are widely shipped but some countries have very tight restrictions on specific ingredients. Stackry will ship most items that eligible to be shipped to your home

By Len B., Stackry Representative

Thanks Liliane for your answer! People can view our shipping calculator here: https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thank You

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Thanks Genildo for your answer. To take this a step further, customers can check rates and shipping prices here. We do not hide fees https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Fraudsters No 1 (STACKRY ) I bought Iems From ebay.com (Apple watch) And many more items Seller was Stickywebdomains His site http://www.stickywebdomains.com/ ,customer Support for stickywebdomain :- 24/7 Sales & Support (480) 624-2500 , They say that the seller complaint them that credit card fraud happened with them , But when i asked the seller and call up them they say they never sell anything on ebay . Now IT PROVES That whoever has complaint is not right guy OR STAKCRY trying to take my stuff ? I"m really confused . Now I"m trying to call stackry customer care on (781-569-0201) , These guys $#*!ts put my No on blocked , Whenever i dial there Phone no it cuts automatic , Hence its proved they are trying to take my goods unnecessary . And Last , I was working with them from a long time Might be 6 months they never done like that before but i really don't know what is going to be happen with these guys . i"m having several accounts with them , that doesn't mean i"m doing something wrong its just because i"m having too many shipments . They have blocked all my accounts And that's quite unfair and I have lost of my 10000$ stuffs , Now i"m gonna prosecute them soon I"m not gonna sit quite . Guys Please Beware with them now. Thanks

By Connie W.

Yes, you can. Please register on our site, https://www.stackry.com/en/register and use your locker number as part of the shipping address.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Yes, once you register on Stackry.com, you will get a dedicated locker. Using this as your shipping address, you have the retailer ship the stroller to your locker in New Hampshire. Once received, we will ship it to you.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

You can get a sense of the cost by using the shipping calculator on our website, https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator. As far as trust, we have many satisfied customers in Saudi Arabia and you can see some of their reviews on this website.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Hi Doreen, Thanks for the question. If you are unable to purchase yourself, we charge $10 per online retailer & 8.5% of the purchase price capped at $100 for personal shopping! Hope this help! Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Philip, Sorry you are having issues accessing our website. We have not had any other reports of our site being down. Please email us at support@stackry.com if you are still encountering problems and our technical team can help assist you. Thanks!

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Harry, Once you sign up with Stackry you will be given a US address to use when ordering items from online retailers, you use this address as your shipping address. Once an order is received at our warehouse, you will get an email notification from us indicating that it has arrived. It is at this point you will log into your account and tell us what is inside the package and the value of those items. Once this is finished, you can request that your packages be shipped individually, or to be consolidated together and shipped out. This is the long and short version of how it works, the following link will also help https://www.stackry.com/en/how-it-works. Let me know if you have any further questions, we look forward to working with you! Regards,

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Stackry staff and other customers.

Stackry?