Review of Stackry

Youtube video thumbnail
Shop tax-free in USA and ship Internationally

joseh111
4/9/19

I'm convinced there are many services of this kind, but few are willing to go one step further towards customer satisfaction.During my hobby shopping activities, I learned to appreciate and value Stackry's willingness to help.

Not only the friendly contact to the employees is an enrichment for this service, also the possibility to act according to own needs is a clear added value for me.

So far, I have been able to raise my concerns without any difficulty and have always had quick and uncomplicated answers. Stackry receives from me the full score and a clear recommendation as a collection service for my purchases in the US. Keep it up!

ebrahima7
4/7/19

Tried several times. Always arrived in good condition. Shopping fees are acceptable. They are trustable

tabita
4/7/19

This company is more than recommended their employee is just response and fast
They know exactly what they're doing and they can help you find what is a problem and solve it ASAP with great ratings for shipping and consolidations I absolutely recommend this company a thankful thanks to Teresa and Veronica my top two employee in this company

asafo1
3/20/19

Hello,

I am a Stackry costumer for some time now.
A few days ago i contacted customer service regarding an issue with item P754888AO and i got a replay from Vincent Alberici.

The service I got from Vincent was perfect!

Vincent was kind & extremely professional. I have no words
to describe just PERFECT!

I would like to thank Vincent and I would like Stackry to
know that these kind of service experience
Is exactly what will keep me a costumer for a long time.

With regards,

Asaf Ophir

adamd171
3/7/19

This was my first experience with Stackry, and I can happily recommend them. I had a valuable package which ran into some difficulties in being shipped to Australia (these problems were owing to the courier, not Stackry). Stackry quickly sorted the issue and got the package to me with minimal delays. Throughout the process I received detailed information from Stackry staff, and they were very quick and helpful in responding to my questions. I'll certainly be using them again.

tendekaik
3/2/19

Turnaround time was excellent. From receipt of parcels, consolidation and shipment very quick. The service is very affordable and their shipping rates very good shipping to Zimbabwe compared to other companies out there. I have used other companies before Stackry, one of the best. Will use it again.

jonb61
3/1/19

A recommended mail forwarding company from USA, Me any my friends using their services from years. They made happy us every time.

trygveh
2/8/19

I was with Aramex. It was a disaster. Someone told about Stackry. They are super on-it, answered all my questions right away, consolidated and shipped quickly and I actually had my package less than a week later and my country is fairly difficult. No complaints at all. I'll be using it again soon.

adela39
1/19/19

I have tried many many many forward shipping companies each company has issues but being honest I never had issue with stackry

also whenever I need something they work hard to help me and support me they really deserve to be mentioned

thanks to all stackry team and a big thanks to Mackenzie Matthews from stackry team

thanks.

Adel

richards1219
12/14/18

As a first time shipper needing to consolidate several packages containing very breakable items that my wife would be heartbroken (or might divorce me) if I broke through shipping.. I was extremely pleased to be in an online chat with Veronica Vonn at Stackry - she walked me through all the steps to consolidate and carefully package the items - patiently waiting and helping for close to an hour whilst i fumbled my way through the process with all the aplomb of a giraffe on roller skates attempting several flights of stairs. I got there in the end but would not have done so without Veronica's assistance !. Excellent customer service, much appreciated thanks Veronica !

mohammedm66
12/13/18

Thank you very much for your perfect services.

I hope you continue on improving as one of the most trusted shipping company I deal with.

artamui
12/12/18

Very reliable delivery and excellence service.
Thank Stackry team all items received and in good consolidated box.
It's my 2nd order and I'm satisfied.
Will be ordering more items.:-)

maham10
10/11/18

The packageI received is well packed and the items were in good condition. The Service was excellent and the reply was swift. My request has been taken in concediration and it has not been ignored. Thank you Stackery. Just wish to reduce the international cost :)

amros1
10/9/18

Very Smooth and pleasant. Been with them for around 5 years and will definitely keep on dealing with this great establishment.

yousufa5
9/20/18

Thanks a lot , was very fast response. just wish if could add aramex.
One more thing just to make sure is it possible to ship any of the following items : cars oil, perfume/ deodorant

mostafaa12
9/20/18

This a good service and more convenient chat to any clarification.
I happy with your service.

mohamedm63
9/18/18

After using Stackry for several times I can say they have fast consolidation service, with variety of shipping options.

khalida67
9/17/18

All my experiences with stackry were very satisfactory. They consolidate my shipments in timely manner and offer me shipping rate saving recommendations.
Big thank you to all staff.

kelvine3
9/17/18

Helped me order parts from motorcycle dealers all over the US for my Harley rebuild, stored, packed and shipped when I was ready.
All good.

zainaba16
9/15/18

It's my first time to try stackry ,l am very satisfied so far
It is very easy to creat a mail box and direct and ship through it

musaada1
9/15/18

Everything was fine but the price was a little high. Even though, I liked the dealing with Stackry..

hasana30

They are very expensive.
The communication is good
The weight is not accurate
The shipping is fast

I don't advise anyone to try it
Unless if you don't care about money

Response from Len B., Stackry Representative
Hi Hasan,
Very sorry you are not happy with our prices and services. Our carriers charge us off of dimensional weight or actual weight, whichever is higher. So if you're box was large, it was charging you off of dimensional weight not your actual weight. Did you repack or consolidate multiple packages together? That brings the greatest savings. Compared to the rest of the industry, our pricing is very competitive, especially since we have no membership fees, no receiving fees, 0% US sales tax, and free storage on every one of your package for 45 days. Again, sorry for your displeasure, please feel free to email us at support@stackry.com and attention your email to Vincent, I would love to review your shipment with you.

Thanks
batoola3
9/14/18

I am so satisfied with the experience in stackry and I advise all people who interested in shopping online to use stackry

mosongelan
9/14/18

My recent experience with Stackry has been nothing but professional and outstanding. I highly recommend them for anyone shipping goods from USA.

nura15
9/14/18

Always a pleasure using this service, it is efficient and painless! I never have to worry about my packages getting lost or taking ages to get to me.

The restrictions are on these types of items are dependent on what country you are shipping to. It is always best to check with your local customs office on what can be shipped before shopping in the U.S.. The specific restrictions will vary by country. For example on your list perfume has the tightest restrictions which are based on the ‘flash point’ of the perfume. Vitamins and supplements are widely shipped but some countries have very tight restrictions on specific ingredients. Stackry will ship most items that eligible to be shipped to your home

By Len B., Stackry Representative

Thanks Liliane for your answer! People can view our shipping calculator here: https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thank You

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Thanks Genildo for your answer. To take this a step further, customers can check rates and shipping prices here. We do not hide fees https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Fraudsters No 1 (STACKRY ) I bought Iems From ebay.com (Apple watch) And many more items Seller was Stickywebdomains His site http://www.stickywebdomains.com/ ,customer Support for stickywebdomain :- 24/7 Sales & Support (480) 624-2500 , They say that the seller complaint them that credit card fraud happened with them , But when i asked the seller and call up them they say they never sell anything on ebay . Now IT PROVES That whoever has complaint is not right guy OR STAKCRY trying to take my stuff ? I"m really confused . Now I"m trying to call stackry customer care on (781-569-0201) , These guys $#*!ts put my No on blocked , Whenever i dial there Phone no it cuts automatic , Hence its proved they are trying to take my goods unnecessary . And Last , I was working with them from a long time Might be 6 months they never done like that before but i really don't know what is going to be happen with these guys . i"m having several accounts with them , that doesn't mean i"m doing something wrong its just because i"m having too many shipments . They have blocked all my accounts And that's quite unfair and I have lost of my 10000$ stuffs , Now i"m gonna prosecute them soon I"m not gonna sit quite . Guys Please Beware with them now. Thanks

By Connie W.

Yes, you can. Please register on our site, https://www.stackry.com/en/register and use your locker number as part of the shipping address.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Yes, once you register on Stackry.com, you will get a dedicated locker. Using this as your shipping address, you have the retailer ship the stroller to your locker in New Hampshire. Once received, we will ship it to you.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

You can get a sense of the cost by using the shipping calculator on our website, https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator. As far as trust, we have many satisfied customers in Saudi Arabia and you can see some of their reviews on this website.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Hi Doreen, Thanks for the question. If you are unable to purchase yourself, we charge $10 per online retailer & 8.5% of the purchase price capped at $100 for personal shopping! Hope this help! Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Philip, Sorry you are having issues accessing our website. We have not had any other reports of our site being down. Please email us at support@stackry.com if you are still encountering problems and our technical team can help assist you. Thanks!

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Harry, Once you sign up with Stackry you will be given a US address to use when ordering items from online retailers, you use this address as your shipping address. Once an order is received at our warehouse, you will get an email notification from us indicating that it has arrived. It is at this point you will log into your account and tell us what is inside the package and the value of those items. Once this is finished, you can request that your packages be shipped individually, or to be consolidated together and shipped out. This is the long and short version of how it works, the following link will also help https://www.stackry.com/en/how-it-works. Let me know if you have any further questions, we look forward to working with you! Regards,

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Stackry staff and other customers.

Stackry?