Review of Stackry

Youtube video thumbnail
Shop tax-free in USA and ship Internationally

maham10
10/11/18

The packageI received is well packed and the items were in good condition. The Service was excellent and the reply was swift. My request has been taken in concediration and it has not been ignored. Thank you Stackery. Just wish to reduce the international cost :)

amros1
10/9/18

Very Smooth and pleasant. Been with them for around 5 years and will definitely keep on dealing with this great establishment.

yousufa5
9/20/18

Thanks a lot , was very fast response. just wish if could add aramex.
One more thing just to make sure is it possible to ship any of the following items : cars oil, perfume/ deodorant

mostafaa12
9/20/18

This a good service and more convenient chat to any clarification.
I happy with your service.

mohamedm63
9/18/18

After using Stackry for several times I can say they have fast consolidation service, with variety of shipping options.

khalida67
9/17/18

All my experiences with stackry were very satisfactory. They consolidate my shipments in timely manner and offer me shipping rate saving recommendations.
Big thank you to all staff.

kelvine3
9/17/18

Helped me order parts from motorcycle dealers all over the US for my Harley rebuild, stored, packed and shipped when I was ready.
All good.

zainaba16
9/15/18

It's my first time to try stackry ,l am very satisfied so far
It is very easy to creat a mail box and direct and ship through it

musaada1
9/15/18

Everything was fine but the price was a little high. Even though, I liked the dealing with Stackry..

hasana30

They are very expensive.
The communication is good
The weight is not accurate
The shipping is fast

I don't advise anyone to try it
Unless if you don't care about money

Response from Len B., Stackry Representative
Hi Hasan,
Very sorry you are not happy with our prices and services. Our carriers charge us off of dimensional weight or actual weight, whichever is higher. So if you're box was large, it was charging you off of dimensional weight not your actual weight. Did you repack or consolidate multiple packages together? That brings the greatest savings. Compared to the rest of the industry, our pricing is very competitive, especially since we have no membership fees, no receiving fees, 0% US sales tax, and free storage on every one of your package for 45 days. Again, sorry for your displeasure, please feel free to email us at support@stackry.com and attention your email to Vincent, I would love to review your shipment with you.

Thanks
batoola3
9/14/18

I am so satisfied with the experience in stackry and I advise all people who interested in shopping online to use stackry

mosongelan
9/14/18

My recent experience with Stackry has been nothing but professional and outstanding. I highly recommend them for anyone shipping goods from USA.

nura15
9/14/18

Always a pleasure using this service, it is efficient and painless! I never have to worry about my packages getting lost or taking ages to get to me.

amritap2
9/13/18

I wish they had options to change the currency. I am from Australia and I chose stackry because I assumed the price would be that of the delivery country. It was USD and more expensive then other options I'd found.

sanjaym22
9/13/18

Definitely a great service - I especially like that they offer to consolidate several packages. But I feel that the service is a bit expensive, especially when you convert to Canadian dollars - probably has to do with the exchange rate which is obviously not their fault.

gabrielas25
9/12/18

I absolutely love Stackry...it is smooth, efficient, and reasonably priced. You can't go wrong with Stackry - highly recommend!

bahreinb
9/12/18

Stackry allowed me to receive packages when prior to this I couldn't. All without any fuss or headaches, everything was explained beforehand. It went like it was supposed to. They consolidated my packages safely and easily into one. All painlessly. Thank you.

charlicep
9/10/18

They have a good and quick system. Keep you updated. It is a bit expensive but still got my products fairly quickly.

edwardm267
9/10/18

I shipped a kids roller coaster 100lbs by the eBay global shipping program and paid the same amount for a 5lbs Stackry shipment

leonarda41
9/10/18

Super pleased with your service, being an Australian it's annoying enough not be able to have access to goods online especially American. Your service takes care of that need and in a timely manner.

dirkm33
9/10/18

I cannot deny my overall satisfaction with Stackry's services.
Not withstanding this affirmation I consider their shipping rates somewhat on the high side. Service OK, prices expensive.

andrewf183
9/10/18

Stackry staff are quick to respond to questions and enquiries. Goods are dispatched promptly once payment is made. There is a good choice of courier services to select from.

Overall, I find Stackry to be very good service and I presume this also reflects in their staff with the experience I have had with them.

williamt298
9/10/18

Used stackry twice now 1st time one package no problem, 2nd time four packages. Three were ok but the forth, after being consolidated, items were squeezed in the box with no protection so the two mustang seat backs got damaged.
Worse thing was, after sending pictures of damaged items and explaining what I thought had caused the damage I was told not bad enough to make a claim. Errr hello I took out insurance or is that another scrap to get more money out of you.
After I refused their reply I then got told it was my fault because I should have told tbem how to pack it???? It's their bloody job to know how to pack items safely that's what their buisiness is!
The claim is still on going, this was for less than $150 Christ knows how it would be if it was for a lot more$$.

edmundy4
9/10/18

Good repack, Fast Delivery, but a little bit troublesome on filling in the descriptions for my items

markl561
9/10/18

Despite misplacing a package, it was quickly located when I provided all of the relevant information on the shipment. I realize that mistakes happen, and it was corrected in 24 hours. I'm grateful.

The restrictions are on these types of items are dependent on what country you are shipping to. It is always best to check with your local customs office on what can be shipped before shopping in the U.S.. The specific restrictions will vary by country. For example on your list perfume has the tightest restrictions which are based on the ‘flash point’ of the perfume. Vitamins and supplements are widely shipped but some countries have very tight restrictions on specific ingredients. Stackry will ship most items that eligible to be shipped to your home

By Len B., Stackry Representative

Thanks Liliane for your answer! People can view our shipping calculator here: https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thank You

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Thanks Genildo for your answer. To take this a step further, customers can check rates and shipping prices here. We do not hide fees https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Beware !!!! Fraudsters No 1 (STACKRY ) I bought Iems From ebay.com (Apple watch) And many more items Seller was Stickywebdomains His site http://www.stickywebdomains.com/ ,customer Support for stickywebdomain :- 24/7 Sales & Support (480) 624-2500 , They say that the seller complaint them that credit card fraud happened with them , But when i asked the seller and call up them they say they never sell anything on ebay . Now IT PROVES That whoever has complaint is not right guy OR STAKCRY trying to take my stuff ? I"m really confused . Now I"m trying to call stackry customer care on (781-569-0201) , These guys $#*!ts put my No on blocked , Whenever i dial there Phone no it cuts automatic , Hence its proved they are trying to take my goods unnecessary . And Last , I was working with them from a long time Might be 6 months they never done like that before but i really don't know what is going to be happen with these guys . i"m having several accounts with them , that doesn't mean i"m doing something wrong its just because i"m having too many shipments . They have blocked all my accounts And that's quite unfair and I have lost of my 10000$ stuffs , Now i"m gonna prosecute them soon I"m not gonna sit quite . Guys Please Beware with them now. Thanks

By Connie W.

Yes, you can. Please register on our site, https://www.stackry.com/en/register and use your locker number as part of the shipping address.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Yes, once you register on Stackry.com, you will get a dedicated locker. Using this as your shipping address, you have the retailer ship the stroller to your locker in New Hampshire. Once received, we will ship it to you.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

You can get a sense of the cost by using the shipping calculator on our website, https://www.stackry.com/en/shipping-calculator. As far as trust, we have many satisfied customers in Saudi Arabia and you can see some of their reviews on this website.

By Warren S., Stackry Representative

Hi Doreen, Thanks for the question. If you are unable to purchase yourself, we charge $10 per online retailer & 8.5% of the purchase price capped at $100 for personal shopping! Hope this help! Thanks

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Philip, Sorry you are having issues accessing our website. We have not had any other reports of our site being down. Please email us at support@stackry.com if you are still encountering problems and our technical team can help assist you. Thanks!

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative

Hi Harry, Once you sign up with Stackry you will be given a US address to use when ordering items from online retailers, you use this address as your shipping address. Once an order is received at our warehouse, you will get an email notification from us indicating that it has arrived. It is at this point you will log into your account and tell us what is inside the package and the value of those items. Once this is finished, you can request that your packages be shipped individually, or to be consolidated together and shipped out. This is the long and short version of how it works, the following link will also help https://www.stackry.com/en/how-it-works. Let me know if you have any further questions, we look forward to working with you! Regards,

By Sean V., Shipoptima Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Stackry staff and other customers.

Stackry?