Review of MyGermany

1 Im Dorfe
Weimar, TH 99427, DE

kierand16
5/16/19

Very good. Everything went more or less as expected in getting package to Ireland. Would have liked to be able to specify a delivery address at time of selecting dispatch but you need to have your address picked beforehand as I understand it. Otherwise I was very satisfied with the experience and would use them again. They also handle larger LCDs which some of their competitors don't and their website is well laid out and translated if you don't speak German.

elks
5/14/19

Was wary of using any package forwarding service in the first place but their customer service changed my mind. They were very responsive and saved me a lot of money, especially since the store I bought from had extremely high shipping rates. My shipment arrived in 7 business days (early)I'm beyond impressed with their service and how smooth the process was. Honestly I'm just really surprised. Will definitely use their service again!

jonathanw189
5/7/19

I have had Mygermany consolidate and forward over 200 items for me over the past two years. The service has been outstanding. The very rare times that there have been issues with my orders, such as a merchant sending the wrong product to their warehouse, they have been extremely helpful in resolving the issue. I highly recommend them.

garetho3
5/6/19

I purchased a beautiful chefs knife in Germany from a shop that couldn't ship to Australia where I live
My American forwarding Company that I used regularly had a warehouse in Austria for all European countries
Going through check out there the prices were ridiculous, so after extensive research, I decided upon myGermany where the prices, services and reviews were the best

I joined up, got my knife shipped there instead of the one in Austria

Went through check out and was shocked at the increase in price to what I forecasted by their calculator! Wow not again I thought!

I just paid the high price and being very annoyed and disgruntled I wrote a letter of complaint to myGermany

A very prompt email was returned from Chris the CEO

It was hands down "the best", a most genuine, honest and sincere apology I have "ever" received or read anywhere in the world!!

All it was, was a clerical error in their system and the low acceptable price I had forecasted was indeed correct
And that they open parcels when receiving them to condense them down so you pay less!

Seriously who does that!

myGermany does

Chris immediately halted the shipping process and amended the correct low price

I have used many domestic and international shipping companies globally including forwarding companies and myGermany are hands down the worlds best I have encountered and the benchmark for all others to follow!

They started as a small family company and due to their leadership under their CEO Chris are way ahead of all their competitors...

Thanks myGermany!

Kindest regards Gareth

vladimirv32
4/28/19

Make mistakes and make the customer pay them. I had to pay 160 euros for sending the parcel which came back to them due to the wrong sending. Before sending we discussed right variant but they forgot about it.

Response from Chris M., MyGermany Representative
Dear Vadim,
I am very sorry for that, especially as you have sent lots of successful parcels with us!
This time, you have selected EXPRESS method for Russia. As written / stated everywhere: Express can be sent to legal entities only: https://mygermany.com/ufaqs/can-mygermany-ship-russia/
Your entered address was unfortunately no legal entity.
As suggested via our eMail conversations, I am happy to support you with Express if needed. We also still offer a discount for you next shipment as you still have items with us. Please communicate with us!

Best regards, Chris CEO myGermany

Dear Chris,
Before sending this parcel your manager Eva wrote to me about this problem and we decided to send it as usual. Why have they sent it by EXPRESS method? I already payed 70 euro. Why do i have to pay +135 Euro for this sending now? Also we can't solve this from February.
ahmeds112
4/27/19

Best Company to deal with, professional, and efficient,
Fast deliveries, Smooth processing and efficient management
Thanks.

yagilw
4/24/19

It was my first experience with MyGermnay when I wanted to buy and ship various items from Europe to Israel.
Throughout the process the team at myGermany were simply going out of their way to accommodate my needs and to turn any stone to find me the items I desire at the best price.
Both Chris and Johanne were my counterparts. They did not cut any corner to making sure I am satisfied and that I get what it is I wan.
Further, they were so kind in allowing me the necessary time to add products to my shipment, and even offering me free storage for the interim time frame.
They also worked hard at identifying the best shipping method and accommodated my specific needs throughout the process. They kept their involvement making sure the shipment is secured and following it top to the moment I received in at my curb.
Obviously it does come with a price, sometimes I thought over-priced, but it all just details in an overall exceptional experience.
Their superb service, attention to details, on-going support and service standards are rare and a delight. They earned in me a loyal customer.

horseh
4/24/19

I started using MyGermany.com after sending them e-mails on what they allow and what not, price related e-mails etc.
I've got satisfying answers and so i signed with them, i've sent my packages to them, consolidated and got 20 EUR Shipping with DHL Express for a Vape, Vaporizer and some Wraps, which was the minimum.
I paid shipping late Wednesday, the day next it was shipped and got my things by Friday.
I was not able to use an Economy line as i had items with lithium batteries in, if you're planning to order one containing lithium batteries, keep in mind that!!
Their support is overall fast and i can truly recommend them, i'm sending many items to them =)

vadima4
4/24/19

Good shipping service. If you are patient and understand how work such a company, you can safely use the services myGermany.com

gaborm7
4/20/19

I would like to give 5 stars for MyGermany services, because they have a very good service, but one thing made me sad for a few days. I used the calculator on the MyGermany website, and it show a lot of options. I choose one of them for 58. When I try to ship my consolidated package from the outbox, there was only one option for 180. I have tried to contact by e-mail, but no answer for a few days. The next step was the online form. Finally I have got an answer from Eva who make me happy again with a lot of shipping method. Thank you Eva :-)
Now I can trust again in MyGermany and recommend for everyone.

huns
4/11/19

Items status updated timely and customer service team is very responsive, am happy to use their services.

nemanjak
3/27/19

n short, very very very slow and expensive service. Also very bad communication. They don't care about you as a customer. Highly frustrating and helpless experience!

In detail...
I found their website and tried their consolidation service. There is some 24-48h delay in acknowledgment of receiving items by their staff/system, but my last item was delivered on 16.01.2019 and after few days nothing no notification what so ever. After asking by email, eventually they acknowledge that item arrived on 21.01.2019(5 days laying in their warehouse). I then immediately ask for consolidation by the web interface and nothing in 3 days(only excuses), after few emails on 4th day they finally consolidated my items, but they split my items in two separate parcels(one of their scams) and asked 137 for shipment to Croatia by DHL. 2 x cca 10kg boxes, one box is 32'' monitor and other are some car parts and some IT stuff(graphic card, 2 sdd, 2 hdd), some cordless aku drill and some batteries all in a 43x34x35cm box total 10,1 kg. Even I asked few times by emails and we agreed to send it by GLS standard(Land route), 33 according to GLS website up to 40kg(so 100+ for their service of consolidation cca 10-15 items), because of the batteries can't be shipped with some services and that was even their proposal(another one of their tricks to get you as a customer) at the beginning when I asked about shipping cost and methods.

They reply to emails in a day when they need you(acquire new customers), in about 24h. But when you need them they won't reply even after 6 days and 3 emails + 1 contact form. Finally on 6th day with no reply I phoned them and asked about my shipment and can they send it by GLS as agreed and the guy told me they can, but "the price will be nearly the same as DHL". And he said, that there is no option to pay for GLS, I need to pay for DHL and they will credit my account if there is something left. Because it has been 2 weeks and I need my stuff, I paid 137($160) for this shipping from Germany to Croatia by DHL.

They also do not reply to all your questions and skillfully ignore shipping cost calculations even you get them exact details and links to products for estimate, they will say "we can ship your parcel for a good price via GLS on the land route", so if you have some more questions, or you just want your first questions to be answered. you are unlucky because, you will need to wait another day or two just for clarification...

Basically they "soft blackmail" you, if you ordered and invested in some goods, they know, that they got you now and they will charge high shipping even if you agreed with them before that they send it to you by cheaper land route for example. They will not answer your emails and you are left only with two expensive choices of shipping(be careful especially if you have batteries) and they know it, that's why they ignore you. Then after it was paid and sent, they will somehow find time to email you and say something like sorry for delay + some excuses, but next time we will give you 10% off, yeah right, you will never see me again!!! 2 Weeks and 140, I could go to Germany myself and pick it up and avoid all the waiting and frustration. But after XX days of waiting and no reply, you will gave up and you want your stuff finally delivered and select higher shipping and be done with it. And that is their filthy game.

Final thoughts,
It is a DISGRACE how they treat their customers, just unbelievable!
If you don't want to feel ignored, frustrated, helpless and finally scammed by high shipping prices, AVOID this company at all cost, you have better, more faster and cheaper options.

Please note that these bad people will do anything and use any immoral tactic to remove as much as possible negative reviews, they bribe people, they lie and cheat, etc... They removed my reviews from few sites already, but I'm fighting back to bring them back online. These are some really bad people.

Tip for consumers: Avoid them.

Response from Chris M., MyGermany Representative
Nemanja,
we are really sorry how this went .-(
Sometimes companies and customers don't connect. We have really done our best, but you interpreted everything as offence.
All the best to you.
Chris, CEO myGermany
adeolaanthonya
3/25/19

The experience was really awesome. I got a timely information about the state of my package on arrival, I was offered a concierge service that was really fast and affordable. I also got my packages well consolidated and weight reduced. I would always patronise myGermany anytime I need a virtual German shipping address and concierge services. I would definitely recommend to anyone.

meand
3/4/19

My parcel was delivery on time with proper tracking. I experience good service and fair price. Recommend to other customers.

alanl164
2/27/19

Mygermany has best online system for creating data entry about receiving and shipping. They have the best location to ship-out package that reduce time of delivery. The are very helpful with customer services. I have experience 4 german forwarding for 7 years each week; Mygermany is top of the line. Alan.

Response from Chris M., MyGermany Representative
Thank you very much :-) With kind regards Eva
carlom40
2/22/19

I've often used MyGermany to ship parcels, and still have very good experience with it. I will definitely continue to use this service.

emirhant5
2/21/19

it was very smooth and friendly approach
highly recommended if you are shopping online and need quick,smooth shipment

as312
2/17/19

Best Service around EU and outside. Perfect support and quick shippings and affordable prices. Good luck in Business

husseine2
2/14/19

My business relies totally on mygermany and they have grrat customer support. I rrcommend it to any person living outisde RU

kamranr3
2/10/19

Great service of handling items, including packets coming from outside EU. Very careful packaging of glass items and very efficient use of space in consolidation to keep costs down.

jacintam4
1/21/19

Very Professional but also very personal Marta answers all of your questions very quickly and my garments were delivered in perfect condition to my front door. I have already put another order in for more garments and am of course using myGermany for delivery

darrenb99
12/25/18

I cannot praise myGermany enough. It was a very tricky order with all the different elements and changing of the order. They were very professional throughout the process. Answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner. The goods were received well packed and no damage. I would certainly recommend them.

nathanb191
12/3/18

I ordered items that could not be delivered in Belgium. myGermany received the package, checked the items (as an non compulsory option, to make sure that the order is as expected), then repackaged it and sent it to me. It took a small week, I am very satisfied with how professional it all was.

noufk2
11/22/18

perfect job, every thing is received and in grat coundtion.. thank you so much for your care, quick and great work

susanneb28
11/16/18

We are very happy with myGermany GMBH's services, and can warmly recommend them.
We ship pallets and single parcels within Germany.

Hi Yona, what is the eMail ID or customer number you used to register? I cannot find a "Yonda" ? Normally it takes 24h as we check some manually, over the weekend it is 48h - so probably it will be activated this morning :-) Regards, Johanna

Hi Augustin, sorry, which promotion code are you referring to? Regards, Johanna

Hi Augustin, sorry, which promotion code are you referring to? Regards, Johanna

By Chris M., MyGermany Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MyGermany staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MyGermany