Review of MyGermany

1 Im Dorfe
Weimar, TH 99427, DE

meand
3/4/19

My parcel was delivery on time with proper tracking. I experience good service and fair price. Recommend to other customers.

alanl164
2/27/19

Mygermany has best online system for creating data entry about receiving and shipping. They have the best location to ship-out package that reduce time of delivery. The are very helpful with customer services. I have experience 4 german forwarding for 7 years each week; Mygermany is top of the line. Alan.

Response from Chris M., MyGermany Representative
Thank you very much :-) With kind regards Eva
carlom40
2/22/19

I've often used MyGermany to ship parcels, and still have very good experience with it. I will definitely continue to use this service.

emirhant5
2/21/19

it was very smooth and friendly approach
highly recommended if you are shopping online and need quick,smooth shipment

as312
2/17/19

Best Service around EU and outside. Perfect support and quick shippings and affordable prices. Good luck in Business

husseine2
2/14/19

My business relies totally on mygermany and they have grrat customer support. I rrcommend it to any person living outisde RU

kamranr3
2/10/19

Great service of handling items, including packets coming from outside EU. Very careful packaging of glass items and very efficient use of space in consolidation to keep costs down.

jacintam4
1/21/19

Very Professional but also very personal Marta answers all of your questions very quickly and my garments were delivered in perfect condition to my front door. I have already put another order in for more garments and am of course using myGermany for delivery

darrenb99
12/25/18

I cannot praise myGermany enough. It was a very tricky order with all the different elements and changing of the order. They were very professional throughout the process. Answered any and all questions I had in a timely manner. The goods were received well packed and no damage. I would certainly recommend them.

nathanb191
12/3/18

I ordered items that could not be delivered in Belgium. myGermany received the package, checked the items (as an non compulsory option, to make sure that the order is as expected), then repackaged it and sent it to me. It took a small week, I am very satisfied with how professional it all was.

noufk2
11/22/18

perfect job, every thing is received and in grat coundtion.. thank you so much for your care, quick and great work

susanneb28
11/16/18

We are very happy with myGermany GMBH's services, and can warmly recommend them.
We ship pallets and single parcels within Germany.

grege57
9/28/18

Greatly recommended !!!
Especially if ordering many items from Germany, then consolidation works great!
Great care in safe packing! The best i've seen from many forwarding services i'm working with.
Polite and easy to work with.
Very pleased!!

hanounah
9/20/18

great service , great team ! no other shipment companies except mygermany.com... They are all the time ready to handle any problem that occur with payment , or shipment , or packaging, up to now my experience with them is postive !

adrians105
8/24/18

Great service. Used on 3 occasions now very professional and efficient. Will be using again in the near future.

alexeyl8
8/20/18

I've been using their services for over 1 year and its an excellent freight-forwarding company, everything is done very quick and for reasonable price. Highly recommended. Special thanks to Eva and Johanna.

ashishg24
8/14/18

I had a great experience with MyGermany. I had got great support from them. They had response me quickly.

gesinah
6/28/18

I had a great experience with My Germany, they answer messages very fast, are helpful and nice. The repacking and delivery were very quick, which I am very thrilled about. Thank you so much!

dmytrok6
6/12/18

I worked with the founders of myGermany.com on a consulting project to develop a part of the website for them. My experience is only positive, both Christians are really professional in what they're doing, very nice to collaborate with. Pure German precision, quality and effectiveness.

Highest recommendations.

colinc77
5/15/18

Very helpful service staff who arranged all I needed for a large shipment from Germany to Singapore. Everything arrived very quickly once details were confirmed and all in order. Definitely reliable and will use them again when I need.

Thanks Chris, Eva and team from myGermany!

papen
5/11/18

Very fast delivery and secured. I am very happy with customer service. Good communication and quick action taken. I highly recommend myGermany!

muhammadf29
4/4/18

They provide services such as buying directly from dealer,transport by ship or air and other things which is beyond words.

In terms of customer service, Joanna is very helpful and responseive to all my inquiries and she will recommend the best solution and alternative for issues arising.

Thank you mygermany.

I will come back to use your service in the near future.

Regards from Brunei Darussalam

alih92
3/28/18

Eva is simply fantastic! I highly recommend this company. This is the second time I have used their service and plan to use them for all our shipping needs from Germany to the United States.

kseniaz
3/7/18

Great service! Sent a huge pack of tabletop games to Russia and everything got to me in perfect condition. Staff was extremely helpful and quick to reply - they helped me split my order into two packages. And also helped me track my package when our post mistakenly swapped tracking nubmers. Prices are also right and you can calculate them beforehead, so no surprises here.
The site itself is a bit outdated and can get glitchy, but you can always sort it out by contacting the staff.
Will definitely use again!

janm135
2/21/18

Very helpful service. Safe, quick and smooth co-operation. Customer friendly approach, great idea, great job. Thank you.

Hi Yona, what is the eMail ID or customer number you used to register? I cannot find a "Yonda" ? Normally it takes 24h as we check some manually, over the weekend it is 48h - so probably it will be activated this morning :-) Regards, Johanna

Hi Augustin, sorry, which promotion code are you referring to? Regards, Johanna

Hi Augustin, sorry, which promotion code are you referring to? Regards, Johanna

By Chris M., MyGermany Representative

Questions? Get answers from the MyGermany staff and other customers.

2 Photos for MyGermany