Review of Parcelbound

info@parcelbound.com

1 star

laurak256
12/18/18

I've used Parcelbound few times in last couple of years and I'm very pleased with their service. My packages always arrived on time and tracking info was most of the time accurate. I'll continue using them & recommending them.

kathrynl73
12/7/18

I have used Parcelbound for the past two years and can confidently say the service is excellent. All purchases are complete,
I arrived at speed
Beautiful and excellent packaging
Thanks Parcelbound!

swenh
11/19/18

Will definitely be using them regularly to send my parcel! Very user friendly website and the costumer service staff are really helpful..all in all a great service.

shamona
11/14/18

The company you can rely on compared to other carriers. Always on time for pickup. Fast and friendly service and with freight box service the pricing is awesome. You get what you pay for.

glenm73
10/11/18

Very much satisfied with their service. Parcelbound are prompt, professional and are hassle free. Highly recommended for everyone looking for a great delivery service!

deloresh21
9/24/18

The best ever parcel forwarding services of all times! I highly recommend Parcelbound.com to serve you with any forwarding services. Good job!

toml285
8/18/18

Great service at a reasonable price! This was the second time I used their services and I couldn't be any happier after the second time. Parcelbound always did a great job! They were on time, quick and careful in handled things specially on most important documents or electronic gadgets.

I already recommended Parcelbound to couple of friends!

maiej
7/14/18

These guys are GREAT! They shipped my stuff promptly and I got everything in excellent condition and care within 15 days - as promised. They are swift, careful and honest! Very hardworking packing guys and customer service is their greatest plus! Thanks Parcelbound!

hughg23
7/1/18

I had the most pleasant experience with Parcelbound. They did a great job, very professional with their services. Very fast response
With email inquiries.

joshf71
6/23/18

Great job. Great price. First I would say thanks for all great services, Parcelbound.com is the fastest company I deal with honestly. All my stuff takes 3 days to delivered at my home. Try parcelbound, it's the best way to get your stuff fast and safe.

monicar96
6/11/18

This place is perfect, great easy to deal with service, conscientious trustworthy employees, personal attention. Would use again!

jackh202
5/22/18

I had a great experience with this company
I found the team to be timely, efficient, thoughtful, friendly, and wildly helpful.
Id definitely recommend Parcelbound and will be using them again!

natalieg51
4/25/18

Fantastic service! - It was less than a week to deliver to Tasmania Australia - I was stunned! The website is also easy to navigate. I will certainly be using Parcelbound again and have already let my friends know about Parcelbound.

lowisk
4/18/18

The transaction which I have purchased few weeks ago that weighs 68kgs. I am extremely surprised that the items was delivered to me in just a few days. Remarkable service.Thanks Parcelbound!

vank19
4/2/18

This is the first time I've had my purchased repackaged and that was great, made the shipment smaller, cheaper, and easier to carry home! Thanks for that.

matthews170
3/18/18

Parcelbound is the easiest and fastest way to ship items from online shops which do not usually ship to certain countries. Every time that i ship with Parcelbound, i rest assured that i will get my item within a few days. All in all, a definite recommendation!

alaind14
3/1/18

I would like to thank you, Parcelbound and show you my appreciation to very special amazing experience I ever had (instant reply, professionalism in dealing with customers). I really appreciated your excellent help, support, time and efforts to make my experience a wonderful and unforgettable experience :) Indeed, You are one of the Best in World Class Customer Service!

nupurg1
2/12/18

You re-packed my goods into a smaller DHL pouch, free of charge. Also, my shipping charges were considerably reduced.Thanks a lot for that, Parcelbound.com! Cheers!

markt186
12/8/17

This service is hassle-free and really helpful, especially dealing with vendors who won't ship to your area. Once the package arrives in your suite you are notified & can release it right away! Good job, Parcelbound!

dominggok
11/23/17

Just want to say that first time using Parcelbound, it was AWESOME! No problems, no glitches, and I'm already planning to use it again! Thanks, Parcelbound!

kinog
11/15/17

I believe in giving credit when due. I ordered my Kindle 1.5 weeks ago from Amazon. Decided to give Parcelbound a try. To my pleasant surprise, it was delivered to my home safely via DHL and I am a proud owner of the Kindle now. Thanks, Parcelbound.

philb45
11/8/17

Love you Parcelbound! Thank you very much, got my iPhone today!! Excellent service and good job you did . :)

jayl230
11/1/17

Thanks, Parcelbound and eBay! Got my little thing on Friday morning! Perfect tracking and good Customer Support !!! I will recommend it.

maxwels
10/19/17

Solves the problem of living abroad where many companies to not ship direct. Thanks to Parcelbound.

Regards from Hongkong!

skyh5
10/2/17

Living now in Japan means not always finding things you want from America. After searching around on the Internet, I found Parcelbound.com. Parcelbound is a company that will ship your orders to whatever country you happen to be in at the time. Shipping was cheaper with them than if my parents had sent it to me. After releasing the shipment on my account, they estimated a 2-3 delivery. No problem, I could wait. But it got here in just a week! All of the products were good. I was super happy with my first Parcelbound.com experience.

Questions? Get answers from the Parcelbound staff and other customers.

Parcelbound?