Review of Qwintry.com

Tel: +1.6027165339
qwintry.com@domainprivacygroup.com

irynai
2/5/19

I have received posters posters ruined during re-packing by Qwintry (they squeezed them into a new pack).
Qwintry refused to provide any compensation saying that it is I who must prove that the item came non-damaged to their WH. For this I should have paid them extra to make fotos of the good.
Client's rights do not exist for Qwintry. I would not recommend them if you value your order and want to get it in good condition.

jion3
1/6/18

The company took more than a month (excluding shipping time), to deliver the packages(my items were at their wear-hose for more than a month). So first i created an account and got an address, then i sent some items to them ordered via Amazon, when everything arrived i ordered to ship to my home address, then nothing happened, after 5 days i contacted the support asking why, they told me then that a security check i needed and i have to provide: 2 IDs of me, a Credit Card scan, a Bank account statement and a personal picture holding a piece of paper!!!, even worse they didn't contacted me asking for documents, luckily i asked the support. they asked to send them via email, and that what i did, after 4 days i contacted them again, i got a response saying that nothing was delivered, it took around 2 weeks until they received my documents, i was sending those documents almost daily, most of the people at the support are unfriendly and will fight with you. Even though, the package arrived complete and undamaged after a very long period of time.

In short i recommend using other companies who offer better, fast and cheaper service like: MyUS or Fishisfast.

Questions? Get answers from the Qwintry.com staff and other customers.

Qwintry.com?