Review of NYBox

Tel: +1 212 231 8700
support@nybox.com

raffaeleb1
12/12/18

ATTENTION: DO NOT WORK WITH NYBOX, YOU WILL LOSE EVERYTHING!
stay away from nybox. They are scammers. My parcels have never been shipped, they do not answer the phone, or the e-mails. They stole products worth $ 1800 $ 250 worth of shipping. I made a complaint on https://www.ic3.gov. I hope they go to jail. CROOKS!

ryanp163
6/23/18

DO NOT WORK WITH NYBOX AT ALL. THESE REVIEWS YOU SEE ARE FAKE. Upon receiving your item, Nybox will instantly close your account and ask that you provide 2 pictures (front and back) of your ID. Once you send them this ID, they will also ask for pictures of your credit card for 'Verification'. Exactly what they'd need to use your credit card whenever & wherever they want and the worst part about it is that you allowed them to! In their ToS they state that when using their service you accept that they are able to allow 3rd party services to charge your card.

They're currently holding my Google Pixel 2 and refusing to return it to the sender or release it to me, I will be contacting a Lawyer and beginning a lawsuit on Monday.

mohs36
3/17/17

I've used many services similar to this one and this has to be the worst. Do not trust these people with your packages, try to look somewhere else - there are many with credible people handling them.

jbb11
3/3/17

Over 500 dollars of property lost - with half ass excuses and no refund, over 156 Dollars of damage to other items and again - no response

do not use.

kennyg10
3/2/17

I have been a customer since 2008 and only had excellent experience! The shipments are always well packed and the customer support is superb.

catherinej25
2/17/17

I have used NYBox for about a year and sent thousands of dollars in merchandise through them to Canada. Their system is user-friendly and whenever I have had an issue, they are quick to respond to me. I'll continue using them for all of my mail forwarding.

kc153
2/6/17

The best, most profesional and reliable shipping service I ever had, this being said. I am feeling, that this very trustworthy service, is the only one I would use for my Shipping needs from the US while I am overseas....And trust me, by personal experience, they are always there for you! Keep up the good job guys!

mohammeda140
2/2/17

they are the best shipping company I ever deal with

honostly..................................................

anwara7
2/2/17

I've been using this service for almost 5 years now, and nothing has went wrong. The customer service is prompt and my packages get to me cheaper and safer than most forwarding companies I have used in the past. I recommend this service to anybody, If they want fast reliable service nybox.com is the way to go.

yasserc1
1/31/17

We have been using NYBox from last 4 to 5 years now and the service has always been exceptional and never faced any difficulty with them. They all are very professional, Quick, and have good customer service.....

pokrajacl
1/30/17

The NYbox is very usefull service. The connection it makes gives us the plenty of possibilities. Very good and very quick service, with good prices. Thank you!
Special thanks to Henry and Diana, but also all the other guys from support team which are always there to answer all the questions and give the best solution anytime, with so much patience and very polite. Again, highly recomanded service!

karolinar
1/27/17

I have been using NYBox since years and the service has always been exceptional! Quick, good customer service and over the years they have brought their prices down. Great job!

usmanq1
1/26/17

Having used NYBox for a couple of months now, utilising their consolidation / international shipping service frequently during this period, I have found them to be super efficient, highly responsive to enquiries and best of all, very very reasonable in their shipping rates across the board, from DHL and TNT to USPS!

I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a super fast package forwarding service from the States to anywhere around the world.

hayderj
1/18/17

Prices are unbeatable.
Communication is very good.
Have worked with them more than a year age. Would stuck to this site
Only negative thing is that HAZMAT list is a bit more than with other forwarding sites. Last months they have started to improve this issue.

abdulhalimh
1/18/17

I'll continue to use your service and am also recommending it on Twitter and Facebook. Thank you for making shopping from the USA easy.

mamdouha1
1/17/17

i am a Member since November 2011 and i don't have any problem with them. in short words "they made me live inside USA".
my account is standard and it's really low price but if you want more lowest price take Premium account some time i switch to Premium if my stuff is a lot. that makes $5 repack service fee to free.
Fast shipping 4 days and my shipment front of my home.

I recommend NYBox for all Saudis and other Arab countries.

omara47
1/16/17

I have the same service provided in the UK and also in Miami. NY box is very fast to ship out goods, but their customer service on line is not very friendly. also the answers from the support mail take more than two days.

hsrts
1/10/17

I use their service couple times and I am happy with their service and their customer service regarding to tracking the packages :)

sarao15
1/9/17

I had two shipment one, used repacking options paid a huge total amount to ship them. one package arrives the second doesn't! I check my shipment history in NYbox site, it shows me that both were delivered! I contact them they tell me ''Sorry, we were not able to ship one of them, if you want it you have to pay 45$'' I mean I have to pay again for a separate shipping when I paid taxes and shipment amount for two in the first time! why is it showing delivered for both packages! why didn't anyone inform me that they cant deliver the second one and waited for me to contact them!?!?! why was I charged for repacking if they wouldn't repack the packages!! why is the courier option available to me if they cant ship all my shipments??!!! why is customer support so careless when they reply to my emails!! if you are not from the US just be careful with them, they could screw up and then you are helpless because they just want you to pay pay pay! I am disappointed with their service its my first and last time to deal with them for sure.

waleeda14
12/21/16

This is one of the most professional forward mail website i am enjoying shipping with there services and the support team respond quickly .

Thanks for your Live Support ( Diana )

itakrama
12/11/16

usually i ship with myus,this is the first time i ship with nybox,i like it,package takes 7 days,no damages no lost.i have store so i need to buy some items from amazon,i will try it again.maybe i will make a video in my channel in youtube about this shopping.
amazon
supplements
Shipped Dec 12, 2016
amazon
Clothes

bipuln
12/7/16

I use their service several time and I am happy with their service.

nasirk6
12/7/16

its good

rafaelb40
11/30/16

I've used other services like NYBOX and I can assure you that is no one better than NYBOX. When you need any kind of support they will be right there for you. If the support assistant were Diana, you will be in great hands. She is very patient and everything you need she will help you with it. Of course I will do business again with NYBOX.

gianlucag2
11/24/16

I used many times nybox services to redirect my package to Italy and i was always really happy with them. They have an awesome live support Too

Questions? Get answers from the NYBox staff and other customers.

9 Photos for NYBox