Review of AmForward

12759 NE Whitaker Way
Portland, Oregon 97230, USA

johnw1401
10/26/18

Have been using Amforward for over a year now. Everything has been super smooth. Packages are usually checked in the same day. I have had packages consolidated by Amforward, or just regular re-directing packages. Everything has been super smooth.

Yesterday I have a very expensive package (like close to the price of a new car) that I needed to be re-directed urgently. Kenny accepted the package and re-directed it for me immediately to meet the UPS overnight cut-off. Got the package the next morning safely!

patrickb254
8/1/18

I work with Amforward for over a year their service is always excellent, Kenny is nice friendly and efficent.

Can only suggest everyone these people are awesome.

Packages get scanned in in a few hours and leave the same day or next day.

Wonderful.

dudleyb16
7/27/18

For the past 15 months I have been using Amforward to ship my goods to me from the USA, and during that time the service has been first class and professional.

On the rare occasion I have needed to contact them for assistance on matters relating to my packages, (none that were in any way to do with Amforward) they have gone out of their way to accomodate my requirements and in an extremely expeditious and comprehensive manner.

I can't think of any way in which the service could be bettered, and I will continue to employ their services going forward.

clintonb27
5/24/18

Love the idea of this service and they offer proactive customer service. Double check their shipping rates before you receive a parcel! disclosure: This review was paid for by the vendor.

wolframs1
4/27/18

I do not usually write reviews but I have been using AmForward for over two years now and they have never let me down. I move from country to country on a regular basis and ever package has arrive at its destination wherever I happened to be.

oliverc37
8/1/17

I just tried AmForward for the first time this week. I am very happy with the level of service they had to offer. They received my package Monday morning, processed it, I then selected a shipping service + insurance, shipped out the very same day, and I received it on Tuesday!

I will be a returning customer for sure, thanks to everyone at AmForward!

karenw223
6/15/17

I started using AMForward several months ago after Shipito started to become incredibly unreliable. I am so glad I made the switch! Package processing is fast and efficient, and their website's interface is very easy to use. On the rare occasion I've needed assistance (to have an urgent parcel rushed even faster through processing) Kenny, the customer service rep has been so helpful and communicative. I would definitely recommend this company and their services!

danielah7
5/27/17

This company provides only amazonpay or paypal for sending payments to them!

They charge the customer for fees they have to pay to amazonpay or paypal!!! In my opiniion thats unfair!
After complaining to amazonpay amforward refunded the paypal fees.

Overall experience:

Positiv: fast shipping, good consolidation an packibg of the parcel, easy to talk with

Negative: charges customer paypal/amazonpay fees what the business has to shoulder, a bit on the higher side with 8$ per parcel

Response from Kenny E., AmForward Representative
The PayPal and Amazon Pay payment processing systems both offer credit card, debit card and other payment option. We use only those two systems to accept payments because they are reputable and secure. But we also accept non-credit card payments by check, ACH, wire or bank transfer. Our Pay-per-use plan processing fee is $7.95. We have two other service plans that have a cost of $3.95 and $2.25 to process a package.
jamesw432
5/24/17

Courteous and informative staff who offer prompt replies. Good shipping rates to Japan. Flexible payment options. Most importantly, a reliable and trustworthy package forwarder. Very satisfied.

boxuanw
3/2/17

At first, the principle of AmForward sounds too good to be true - you avoid the tax from purchasing some quite expensive items. After browsed the website and read the Q&A carefully, I am quite certain that this company should be the one to go for it. It turns out that I was correct! The service was very fast, and reliable. I received email with photos of my package just a few minutes after I was notified by the Fedex that my package was delivered. Then, my package was re-shipped after two hours of my re-shipping request. I got the package as promised by the shipper, safe and sound.

The whole process was quite simple, and straightforward. I already recommended AmForward to bunch of friends and colleagues. I am sure that they will enjoy the services as I do.

dorianok
7/15/16

outstanding SERVICE thank you very much

iliyay
6/2/16

It was big mistake to start work with Amforward Company:
1. Prices. Very expensive in comparison with Polarexpress or Shipmatica or Reship.
2. Scammers. Currently trying to steal my purchases. They just put on hold my account without any explanations.
3. I'm trying to contact with AmForward during 3 days, but they don't answer me. they use Ignore as the way to solve all problems and steal purchases.

Highly not recommended especially for Russians!!!

Dear Kenny, may be you will reply me here ?

Iliya Yarovoy

Response from Kenny E., AmForward Representative
This negative review was left as a revenge by disgruntled customer whose account has been temporarily suspended while being investigated for possible fraudulent misuse of AmForward.com services. There has been no theft of purchases.
cristobala
2/29/16

The following words are to express my high degree of satisfaction using Amforward. Everything goes smooth and great with them.They are honest, trustworthy and professional. I wish I had met them earlier.

alexanderm56
12/11/15

Been using AmForward for 3 years, switched from Shipito. Everything is smooth so far.
Pricing is reasonable, web interface friendly. Takes 24kg package 10 days to get to Russia.
Like the customer service, responsive and professional. Once a package didnt track, AmForward went out of their way to find it, even called USPS and filed a claim for me because it was too expensive to call from Russia. Great customer experience all around.

lilianeg
12/10/15

I have been with AmForward since 2012 and love their service. Very efficient and reliable. The only con for me is that letter mail (magazines and letters) is the same price as packages without the option scan to email for letters instead of consolidation and mail out. For my destination USPS works quite well and the prices thru AmForward are the same as if shipped at the post office in the US. Another advantage is the location. Oregon is a tax free state and this saves the customer sales taxes up to 10% compared to other US locations :)

We require PS1583 form filing for anyone utilizing our services to receive mail. PS1583 filing may be waived for those who only use the service to receive packages only.

By Kenny E., AmForward Representative

Switching from your previous mail forwarder to AmForward.com should not be a problem. Just make sure that one of our service plans (http://www.amforward.com/services-and-prices) meets your needs, then sign up for a new account. Verifying your account can typically be done in 1 business day. Then you should notify all the individuals and businesses you receive mail from about your new address and you are done.

By Kenny E., AmForward Representative
Questions? Get answers from the AmForward staff and other customers.

AmForward?