Review of CitizenShipper

Broomfield, CO 80023-9306, US
support@citizenshipper.com

debm107
5/20/19

Peter, with Bentley's Pet transport, was so loving and kind to the senior dog I transported. He communicated often of how she was doing, that they were taking a break and how long, where he was, and othet important information. She hot walked frequently and gage us his time of arrival when he was about 24 hours away. He was also very friendly. I will use him again for any of my transport needs. I felt very comfortable and at ease having my rescue dog in his care while she was going to her new home.

corinas18
5/19/19

Tommy is professional, caring, and friendly. My German shepherd and chocolate lab were well taken care of on their four-day trip to me. I am greatly appreciative of Tommy, his wife, Deborah, and their grandson, for bringing them to me safely and soundly. I would definitely use Tommy's service again. Thanks Tommy!

nancys718
5/19/19

I had never used this sevice before and found the experience easy from start to finish. I highly reccomend Citizen Shipper.

geneg90
5/19/19

First time using this service and was a little shakey. But Mary explained everything to me, was fair with pricing and touch base with me very often. She did a great job and put me at ease. She even walked and fed the puppy on the way up. Job well done. Thanks Mary's lil lamb!

nicolasq1
5/17/19

Highly recommend them! They delivered a Yorkie I was taking care of for a relative all the way from Miami to North Carolina and we're fair with the pricing as well. They even kept me updated at all times and send me pictures to assure me she was in good hands. Thank you so much!

brittanyl97
5/17/19

This company truly saved me, I truly felt my furry loved ones were safe and I couldn't be more thankful.

loup43
5/16/19

I had a different kind of problem with my delivery because I became sick. Adam, my driver, was very understanding and helped me resolve the situation. I would highly recommend this service and always try to vet your driver as part for the course. Adam was great!

shannong146
5/15/19

They did a great job connecting me with a reliable and phenomenal helper for my pup! Thank you for the help!

brianas24
5/15/19

They were very helpful in getting my puppies to me. I would recommend this service to anyone! I used CDS RELIABLE TRANSPORTATION!

vanessap93
5/15/19

Easy and safe to use, I received bids very quickly which was great because I wanted my pup to be picked up as soon as possible. Layout of the website made it easy to compare bids, contact drivers and review driver profiles. With uship I received 0 offers, but with citizen shipper I immediately received multiple offers very quickly, so I recommend using citizenshipper.

karlak20
5/15/19

It's Sensational- you request your dates, states your pick up and drop off locations and you receive bids from qualified drivers. You can review their profiles and make an informed decision. You can even haggle the price a little! Albert, who drove my 2 cats from Fl to Ohio was a perfect fit. He provide a dog crate so they could ride together, he texted pictures along the way, and arrived 2 hours ahead of schedule. I was very impressed with the service and payment was a breeze. K

ciarat3
5/15/19

I shipped my 1 year old American bulky with citizenshipper and had an awesome experience. The lady who transported my dog was named rebbecca and she did an awesome job of sending pics and keeping me updated through out the travel. Citizenshipper also made me more comfortable using their site because they do backround checks and the transporters are very detailed about their experience with the job and their certifications. Thank you citizenshipper.

shylom
5/15/19

My experience with Elliot transport was exceptional, delivery was fast with no problems, kept in contact and took great care of my little sweetheart! Will definitely use again in the future!

andreab346
5/15/19

They had lots of different options for me.to choose from. Driver was very professional. Helped me book a cross country shipment for my dog last minute. Definitely recommend!

igorz10
5/15/19

We couldn't ship our puppy via plane due breed restrictions, so after searching for the service to use we went with CitizenShipper. web site is very straight forward and easy to use, we immediately started getting quotes that were lower than from other services due to CitizenShipper taking fixed lower cut from driver's fees. Booking process was straightforward and simple as well. Highly recommend this service to anyone.

jessicac477
5/14/19

I am extremely satisfied with how user friendly this shipping site is. I received quotes from shippers within an hour of posting. Amazing!

karenw528
5/14/19

We were very pleased with our drivers. They were in constant contact an our puppy arrived in great spirits.

destinyj1
5/10/19

I couldnt ask for anything better amazing animal shipment! Gave me up to date info and puctures. And took him out every few hours

eleanorp16
5/9/19

We were really stressed about moving our dog across the country until we found CitizenShipper. The site makes it easy to find the right carrier for your cargo!
It's easy to use, and it felt like they had the largest selection of 'transports' of any site like this.
After posting our needs no the site, we received numerous bids. We choose the transporter based off reviews, cost, and responsiveness. Communication was great the entire time. I want to stress the CitizenShipper is only allowing you to choose the best person for your job, so if it didn't go as planned, your review for that driver should reflect that and deter others from using their services in the future.
We couldn't be happier with the service we got and will definitely use it again!

candancem1
5/9/19

I thought it was a scam after I had a bad run with my first shipper that I booked through citizenshipper. I paid the initial service fee which was around $75 for the use of their site which was fine ( I was already in a bind). I chose the shipper I wanted which turned out to be a bad chose at no fault of the site. I reached out to customer service and they were EXTREMELY helpful with finding another shipper by upgrading my post and sending shippers my way. Once I chose the next shipper they transferred my initial deposit from the first booking to the new booking (I didn't lose my money). The second experience MORE THAN made up for the first experience and everything went as scheduled (actually even sooner than I expected). I will definitely use citizenshipper again and recommend it to anyone in need of having items moved.
One word of advice: make sure whoever you chose is a preferred shipper of the Site. Trust me it makes a HUGE difference.

Tip for consumers: Go through their profiles and read their reviews before booking. Also make sure they are a preferred vendor of Citizenshipper.

mariad278
5/9/19

Very happy! Very honest, responsible and honest driver he took good care of my dog totally recommend.
He helped bring my dog from Miami to canton GA he took good care of my dog all the way keeping me posted with pictures and videos. He feed my dog and he brought me back in one piece

juliec416
5/9/19

Shawn H thru Citizen Shipper was the greatest. He and his team took wonderful care of our pets and were courteous, caring, communicative and delivered on time! I really recommend this service.

morganb120
5/8/19

Price was great and carrier was very responsive. Helped me feel at ease throughout the move. Would recommend!

joshl124
5/7/19

I had an odd product to ship that I couldn't fit into a box. I used CitizenShipper and hired a driver to move a shipment from Missouri to New York. I had a very good experience. Thank you!

doloresh18
5/6/19

Transporter was friendly and kept me updated with pictures and location at all times through gps tracker life360. My dog loves him.

Hello, You can get quotes for shipping just about anything on the CitizenShipper platform. Simply, fill out some details about your shipment: To get quotes on your shipment: Navigate to the CitzenShipper shipment home page. https://citizenshipper.com/shipment-form/ In the middle of the screen you will see windows. Select the category of object you are intending to ship, and enter your details, and pick-up and destination points. Enter in a few more details about your shipment. Navigate through to the end of the form. You will be taken to your shipper messaging dashboard, where you will see a populated list of suggested drivers, which you can reach out to and introduce yourself in order to start a dialogue about your specific shipping needs. If you have any questions about the filling out the form, check out our Shipment Listing Form Features article in the CitizenShipper help center. Shipment Listing Form Features - https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203308529--NEW-Shipment-Listing-Form-Features For general questions, go on over to How - It - Works. How-It-Works - https://www.citizenshipper.com/how-it-works/ https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200257625-Questions-About-Shipping You can always email support@citizenshipper.com direct as well. Thanks for reaching out to us!

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hello, Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have encountered an online scam. The way our site works, is that a shipper, you, would list your shipment on our site and gather quotes from drivers. You would then choose a driver, and then pay them directly for shipping your pet. There are many scams online claiming to be shipping a pet via our site, however they are using our name fraudulently. All emails from Citizenshipper will end with "@citizenshipper.com." If you have a driver from our site, you may tell me the name and I can try and find a contract associated with them for you. Or if the person who is shipping to you has an account, I can look that info up as well. Please do not send these people any money unless you have verified that they are 100% authentic.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi Linda, We handled your request personally through our support channels. I cannot tell you how great it was to hear that you were able to locate and receive the puppy!

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi there Teresa! Here is a brief overview on how fees work on our platform. 15.75% on the first $500 13.76% on $500-$1,000 11.66% on $1,001 to $2,000 7.15% on $2,001 to $5,000 No fees on anything over $5,000.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Maureen, that would depend on the drivers bidding on that listing, where they are located, and/or if their route takes them through the area. There are a lot of factors that go into what drivers bid on a shipment, so feel free to post your listing and find out!

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Celso, CitizenShipper does not operate a call center at this time. If you have questions, feel free to head over to our web site and click on the support link, someone there will be more than happy to help you out.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Robert, that would depend on the drivers bidding on that listing, where they are located, and/or if their route takes them through the area. There are a lot of factors that go into what drivers bid on a shipment, so feel free to post your listing and find out!

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi there! the background does not cost anything at all and is required to be a driver on our site. :)

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hello, Since drivers on our site operate as independent contractors, they set their own practices/policies. This is something that you will need to inquire with any potential drivers in regards to.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CitizenShipper staff and other customers.

CitizenShipper?