Review of CitizenShipper

Broomfield, CO 80023-9306, US
support@citizenshipper.com

heatherp176
3/23/19

Had a great experience with having my pup delivered from Georgia to North Carolina. Everything went smoothly for a reasonible price.

amorr3
3/21/19

I loved using citizen shipper. My puppy came home the same day he was picked . The driver called me and let me know his ETA and how the puppy was doing .

maxinew28
3/21/19

I placed a request to have my little poodle shipped from Victorville, Ca. To National City, Ca. Anne. S. was prompt with her communications and polite, not to mention the most reasonably priced. I booked Anne. S. And she showed up on time. Picked up my baby and got her to National City safe and sound as well as she made excellent timing. Thanks again Anne. S.

shannonp127
3/20/19

Great site. Given several bids on the transportation of our dog. Very easy site to work with. Made getting our new addition here quickly without having to worry. Would use again!

dawniellem
3/20/19

Experience was amazing with driver. CitizenShipper charges a hefty fee to use their services that is the reason I am putting a 4/5. My driver was so professional and kept us updated the entire way. CitizenShipper was a huge help getting my pup to me safely and affordably

angelam467
3/20/19

I think citizenshiper is the best and look for tom i
Him found to be awesome I would recommend this company to anyone they had my puppies here In one day this company the best I don't know how many time I can say it

delainew1
3/20/19

This couple is fantastic! They kept me up to date on pickup, pictures and estimated time of arrival. They are super nice and I would definitely use them again or recommend them to anyone. If I just text to check how they were doing they were quick to respond and happy to do it. My puppy arrived healthy and happy! Thank you guys again!

rockyc20
3/18/19

This is a great pet shipping company they help me find responsive and trustworthy drivers that deliver my pets healthy a happy

taylerl1
3/18/19

this company help me find someone to drive my cat from Texas to California. I like how people are able to place bids for the drive and you can see the rating of this person as well so you know you are getting the best price and choosing a reliable person for this important job!

babettac
3/18/19

Was in great communication with us. Early to pick up and deliver. Our kitty was safe and happy to be with family again.

amandad230
3/17/19

Truly amazing! Made finding a transport super easy and convenient! Highly recommend. We used Theo and he was very kind, kept us very updated and was very reasonably priced.

tonic83
3/17/19

I was very nervous but Shane and Holly got my snoopy to me safe and sound and we're very helpful and understanding with me glad they could help and glad they are the ones I stayed with.

shannar13
3/17/19

We posted our ad and immediately received multiple, reasonable bids for our transport needs. The transporter we selected was very reasonable, professional, and efficient. She kept us up to date from the beginning of her journey to the pickup location until delivery. She provided estimated arrival times and multiple pictures along the way. We would definitely recommend our transporter and CitizenShipper to friends and family.

Tip for consumers: Be specific in needs and expectations.

andreac293
3/17/19

Love this site! So thankful for their services! Professional drivers at amazing prices. People who actually care about your pups! Thanks again!!!

morganr53
3/15/19

SOOOO convenient!! Quotes from many reputable sources ensure you can receive the best services and prices possible!

ashleym418
3/15/19

I was frantically searching for a shipper to take an item to a client across the country for a decent price. I came across CitizenShipper after doing some research and was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was! I had a few quotes within 24 hours to choose from, all of which were drastically lower than what I was quoted by UPS or FedEx. I chose a shipper and was connected with them immediately. Very quick and friendly service. Will be using again!

tring1
3/14/19

I was looking for a service to transport my dog to my sister's house from CA to NM. I googled many different companies, and came across CitizenShipper (CS). I signed up with CS because most airlines were extremely expensive and lots of paperwork involved. Other companies charged alot. So I decided to sign up to CS, and instantly received many bids for the transport. We went with a driver through CS, and was pleasantly surprised that not only was he reasonable, but he safely transported our dog to his final destination. He also provided updates on the dog on the way, and text us pictures of how he was doing. CS verifies the driver and certifies them, but you have to do your own diligence and make sure that you don't pay cash. If you do pay half up front, make sure it's on a credit card where you can dispute the charge if the driver doesn't deliver or shows up. CS will also provide a refund on the service fee to CS if that happens. Luckily, we got a great driver who was very nice and dependable, and he didn't wanted anything upfront, but only payment when he delivered our dog. I recommend using CS to get bids for the transport of your pet, but remember to do your own diligence!

brandyr40
3/13/19

This was such an amazing experience. I bought 2 puppies in Michigan and with the bad weather I had no idea how I was going to get them here. Our transporter was a saint. She brought our puppies safely to our home, right on time

clairew88
3/13/19

I used citizenshipper to transport our new puppy and I was very impressed with the service I received. I would definitely recommend them and use them again.

Tip for consumers: It's the safest way to transport a puppy.

kaib19
3/13/19

Customer service is amazing! A driver cancelled on me and I already paid my booking fee. Citizenshipper customer service Jennefir was extremely helpful and easily transferred my fee to a new driver. 10 out of 10!

vanessaw87
3/13/19

I used Citizen Shipper to find a courier to drive my new puppy from the breeder in Pennsylvania to my home in Illinois. My puppy arrived safely to me and he arrived ahead of schedule. The drive kept me informed and updated along the way. He arrived ahead of schedule and was very polite and professional. I would recommend this website if you are looking for reliable, fast and easy service.

shelbyt30
3/12/19

I was able to find and secure pet shipment easily through the site. Everything went smoothly and I would book through them again.

beverlym154
3/12/19

This is what I want to post for Teacher's Pet Logistics.

I am so very impressed with this service and the care that was given to Bronco. The communication and transaction with Kevin was great. I was notified when he was picked up and all along the route when he was being fed and walked. Bronco looked cared for, comfortable and happy when he arrived on time! He was even affectionate toward the driver which gave me more of comfort of knowing I made the right choice. I would not hesitate to use Teacher's Pet Logistics again and I'm already spreading the work about their excellent service. KUDO's.

I posted for a review and had no less than 8 responses in the same evening. Very impressed with the estimates and with some of the detail provided.

beverlyg90
3/12/19

Theodore A is amazing. He truly cares about the animals he transports and Winslow arrived happy and fed.

sharenc1
3/12/19

I needed my dogs to be moved so I looked at many different options and online sites that off their services. I interviewed many people; my dogs are rescue dogs and they have been through enough trauma already in their life so I wanted to find some true dog lovers and not just a business. I found Wayne and son at citizenshipper and found this genuine caring family and knew that my dogs would be loved and protected. They also gave me an extremely fair price which was very important for my very small budget! I cannot recommend this wonderful loving family enough.

Hello, You can get quotes for shipping just about anything on the CitizenShipper platform. Simply, fill out some details about your shipment: To get quotes on your shipment: Navigate to the CitzenShipper shipment home page. https://citizenshipper.com/shipment-form/ In the middle of the screen you will see windows. Select the category of object you are intending to ship, and enter your details, and pick-up and destination points. Enter in a few more details about your shipment. Navigate through to the end of the form. You will be taken to your shipper messaging dashboard, where you will see a populated list of suggested drivers, which you can reach out to and introduce yourself in order to start a dialogue about your specific shipping needs. If you have any questions about the filling out the form, check out our Shipment Listing Form Features article in the CitizenShipper help center. Shipment Listing Form Features - https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203308529--NEW-Shipment-Listing-Form-Features For general questions, go on over to How - It - Works. How-It-Works - https://www.citizenshipper.com/how-it-works/ https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200257625-Questions-About-Shipping You can always email support@citizenshipper.com direct as well. Thanks for reaching out to us!

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hello, Unfortunately, it sounds like you may have encountered an online scam. The way our site works, is that a shipper, you, would list your shipment on our site and gather quotes from drivers. You would then choose a driver, and then pay them directly for shipping your pet. There are many scams online claiming to be shipping a pet via our site, however they are using our name fraudulently. All emails from Citizenshipper will end with "@citizenshipper.com." If you have a driver from our site, you may tell me the name and I can try and find a contract associated with them for you. Or if the person who is shipping to you has an account, I can look that info up as well. Please do not send these people any money unless you have verified that they are 100% authentic.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi there! the background does not cost anything at all and is required to be a driver on our site. :)

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hello, Since drivers on our site operate as independent contractors, they set their own practices/policies. This is something that you will need to inquire with any potential drivers in regards to.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi Yolanda, while we do have some drivers on our site who fly with pets/shipments, please be sure to verify that you are using a driver you have chosen from our site and not a well known scam usinng a version of our name, CitizenshipperS (with an S). If a driver does request any up-front payment we recommend the following: i. Check that the driver has past feedback from satisfied customers. ii. Check the driver shows the 'background verified' logo on their profile. iii. Choose payment methods that can be disputed in case things do not go according to plan. Forms of payment that include dispute options include Paypal and credit card payments, which have safe-guards in place that allow you to dispute payments. Payments through methods like Moneygram or Western Union are irreversible and are not recommended.

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi Amanda, Thanks for your question! Please check out our article here on the costs associated with your driver account with Citizenshipper: https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/203050165-How-much-does-it-cost-to-become-a-driver-

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Sure! Please check out our Help Desk: https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/204156255-Introducing-Sliding-Scale-Taxes-and-Fees

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative

Hi Loren, Unfortunately, most of the reviews on this site are not accurate, and we have tried to respond and verify each one in order to solve any lasting issues. With Citizenshipper we verify our drivers with many screenings and background checks in order to guarantee a safe and reliable transport. While we understand that sometimes with shipping, unexpected delays occur, we will always be there through our support system should anything unforeseen happen. We will either help you relist and find a new driver immediately, or refund your booking deposit. You can read more here:https://citizenshipper.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/categories/200257625-Questions-About-Shipping

By Jennifer B., CitizenShipper Representative
Questions? Get answers from the CitizenShipper staff and other customers.

CitizenShipper?