Remambo.jp

Remambo.jp has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Remambo.jp also ranks 63rd among Auction sites.

How would you rate Remambo.jp?

“The best proxy shopping service from Japan”

Kevin J.
10/10/19

I've been using Remambo for buying Japanese goods from Mercari and Yahoo auctions for 3 years. I'm totally satisfied with this service. Fast support responses for all my messages, fast buying process, great packaging and cheap international shipping cost. The best for me so far.

kevinj269
October 10th, 2019

There are some similar services with less or higher fees. I used several, but Remambo fits me better.

By Kevin J.

Totally legit. Been using this service from 2017 till today. Purchased over 500 items with their help.

By Kevin J.

Very easy to contact customer support on Remambo - there is a Messanger chat button + messages from account page.

By Kevin J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Remambo.jp staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Remambo.jp?

Have a question about Remambo.jp?