Review of Jauce.com

Jauce.com reviews

info@jauce.com

johniew5
12/25/18

I bought lots of items by using Jauce website. Always great customer support and fast services. I will definitely use them again and again. Thanks!

johns3501
12/17/18

Auction won at 1200 yen,

Final price of 8500 yen

Weighs less than 2kg. There is no reason for this markup.

michaelt571
10/1/18

A friend who collects Japanese antiques recommended me Jauce.com website. Although I used other companies in the past, Jauce was the best "buying from Japan" experience ever. Their packing for fragile items is excellent. Besides, the customer service is always friendly and helpful.

aried8
9/29/18

Beware!
Auction costs 2000 JPY.
Final costs: more than 13000 JPY
Item weighs approx. 2 kg (not mentioned in the auction)
Destination: the Netherlands

juhak1

a very successful trade.
The product works smoothly.
Now I can play my vintage favorite games on this old IBM PS / 1 computer.
I will definitely buy again.
Thanks a lot.

bobb492
8/21/18

The perfect service! All the charges were clear, translation was great and the packaging was so well wrapped with incredible neatness. It was a joy just to open the box. This is my go to site for auctions in Japan!

cays
8/21/18

Excellent packing and fast shipping. I will use Jauce from now on. I like that you can combine shipping and that all the shipping and fees are easy to understand.

richardb816
8/21/18

Excellent website, very well packaged and arrived in less than a week - highly recommended service.

But please use a different review service - preferred the older one.

laurentd12
8/20/18

tres satisfait parfait je suis tres content du service et du serieux je recommande ce site ce site est impeccable pour les amoureux de montres seiko

deborahc250
8/18/18

Excellent packing, contact at each point of the process: easy to use. I like Jauce for shopping for things I can't get here. Highly recommended.

jeffp226
8/18/18

I was happy to receive the component in good condition. The packing was excessive for the component, specifically the size of the box the item was shipped inside. The box could have easily been half the size it was shipped in with sufficient packing to ensure the item was not damaged in shipment. The size of the box, increased the shipping weight and cost significantly. A 11 X 12 X 6 box would have been sufficient to ship the item. The 21 X 16 X 11 box was excessively large, and directly affected the shipping cost.

jordif7
8/18/18

Excellent item. All OK. Fast shipping. No problem at all. I recommend jauce for everybody. I will buy more thing from this website. It's amazing to buy to Japan easely. Five stars.

adrianl72
8/16/18

This is our 2nd shipment handled by Jauce.com. However the first one including a delicate, and rather heavy, vintage turntable. In order to protect the motor bearings and the dust cover, we'd asked for the turntable platter and rubber mat to be packed under the turntable body. The dust cover had been packed separately (and well).

Yes there are handling fees and shipment thru EMS is (much) more expensive than by regular mail. However 1) Jauce.com is open about it (you may calculate an estimate in advance) and 2) we 'd like to pay a little extra to have our goods arrive in good shape. We'd had too many goods bought on eBay arrive with broken parts.

Will use your service again!

rowank7
8/16/18

My package was packed very well packed and got to my house fast.
Part was in working in order and looks great on my car.

antoinem42
8/15/18

Excellent, i like the idea or paying separately for the item and for the shipping
Jauce is very efficient from the deposit to the shipping, even if the deposit system is new for me

There is one only bad point to my eyes: the ¥639 fee for a won auction for an item less than ¥3000, plus the ¥300 bank charges, especially since there are already charges from paypal
This looks somehow too much for me, as it makes the charges a third of the item price
I would have appreciated something more proportional

Happily the service is top notch quality, and i don't regret my purchase

michaelm1616
8/14/18

Fee's may be a little high and frequent, but I've had several positive experiences with this service and will continue to shop

ongw2
8/13/18

The service and shipping fees are a bit costly but still much better then purchasing from a lot of other online sites which charge even higher for shipping.

I think buyers have to realise that shipping isn't going to come cheap since it's shipping out from Asia to Europe and America. And the service fees are necessary since the proxy site has to pay it's staff and other overheads.

Overall, good proxy site with great customer service.

hilkenbachh
8/13/18

1. The costs beside the auction price are "remarkeble"
2. The price for packing is extrem
3. The price for shipping ist unbelievable
4. The possibility to use the japanese adress of my relations would hel but you
don't allow it.(One of my wife*s sisters live in Aichi Ken)
5. The Depotkeeping ist very expensive
But: The offered items sometimes are really good
Never the less I'll continue watching your auctions, but I would not like to click a rate of stars. With best regards from Germany.

adr2
8/12/18

Your packaging is good that it will protect the part from damaged during delivery and delivered on time.

fransr3
8/10/18

Received my package again in time and good condition every item secure and seperatly packed.verry happy with it

briand331
8/10/18

Great service my very rare mororcycle cyl head only found in Japan was packed superbley and arrived undamaged...
If you need to buy an auction item in Japan use Jauce
Cheers guys

Brian
(kc)

toddh120
8/10/18

Super fast shipping and my product was packaged superbly .
I was very impressed with the speed and ease of purchase

rosemaryb50
8/8/18

Items are as described, packing excellent, fast ship. Auction fees are high and direct contact with sellers not permitted. Those are the two downfalls.

jeremyn41
8/8/18

Dealing with Jauce is reassuring that i will recieve my goods Ive purchased. Their detail to every facade of the process is excellent. Thankyou to the team.

emiley2
8/6/18

after more than 2 years of experience with Jauce I can say
can't be better than that
fast delivery smooth transaction highly recommended

you only need to pay extra international delivery fee if you apply consolidation of the parcel and the consolidated parcel is heavier then what they originally estimated. But in most cases, all those fee including the 3.9% paypal fee already increase the cost of the item and makes it no difference if you are purchasing in amazon. Especially when lots of ppl are starting to get more familiar with japan auction site, all the price go crazy now.

By Louis T.

Questions? Get answers from the Jauce.com staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Jauce.com