Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

kims489
11/6/18

Ordered 2 Bobbi Brown lip glosses from the UK, and the shipping alone worked out to be about 125.00 Canadian.

satoruk
10/9/18

I have been using Resihp.com for 6 years. There is no issue every international shipping. 6 years ago, I was a beginner at international shopping, and I found the items which can be shipped in the US only. But I really would like to buy those items. So I registered as a member of Reship.com, and I was able to purchase those products. When I would like to know regarding the procedure, the customer service help me kindly. I have been enjoying international shopping with Reship.com. The experience is great and fun. I recommend Reship.com to everyone.

robl52
10/5/18

Never seen an company work so slow to ship out an item not recommended company to use i will never use it again i should have went with shipito.

anthonyn71
10/2/18

Reship is a very great needed business. Customer service is convenient and straight forward without hidden fees . A VERY GREAT BUSINESS INDEED. Will be a life customer. Only Appreciations.

normb22
10/2/18

My package was delivered on time and was fine with customs. Very reliable transportation company. My amplifier was from the United States and was sent to Canada without a problem.

bonniey16
10/2/18

I live in Canada and we can only get limited things, but with reship i can get whatever i want from the U.S>A and they ship it to me. Love the concept. I once ordered 22 princesses and in canada only 3 were available, my grand daughters loved them.
Thanks, Reship

omara108
10/2/18

Very good service and appreciate it, the team is very supportive and very efficient.
Thanks for the service and keep the good work

judithw106
10/1/18

Reship purchased a rare copy of a classical music magazine for me from a US retailer who was not willing to mail it directly to me in the UK. It arrived in excellent condition, well-wrapped, and within five days of purchase, and I was able to track its progress at every stage.. I was impressed with the service and emailed Reship to tell them so. Shall certainly use Reship again in a similar circumstance.

garyd289
10/1/18

We've live aboard for the pass 13 years and for the last 3 years we've used Reship for a lot of items. Being able to buy products from the US and have them shipped has saved us a lot of money. So as long as we live aboard we will continue using Reship for some items. Thank you for your service, Love it..

bobbyu3
10/1/18

Good to ship my items from them.
And happier receiving my goods faster more than expected..buying from canadian websites made it easier using theri services..
Thank you..

robertf480
10/1/18

Great service,fast and easy .
Will definitely use reship in the future.
Look forward to using their services .

grahamb85
10/1/18

Fast, inexpensive shipping to Australia. American prices and products are so much better than what we have in Australia.
For the small recship fee, I can now shop for products that were beyond my reach.

andreasm25
10/1/18

Shipping was fast, and all is ok. Thanks for the Service, which is not cheap but functional! I'm sure I will use Reship again in the near future!

edwardo51
10/1/18

I have found Reship to be very useful and would recommend this to others if asked. I have found that a lot of people are unaware of this program.

carlosa138
10/1/18

Thanks to reship i can buy books from every corner of the world. The shipping cost may vary but the package always came in handy. Thanks a lot reship.

donaldpattig
10/1/18

The ladies on the desk are most definately very nice, and helpful.
Always there to try and help if there is need for it.
One of the Best places I have dealed with. Thank you

robertv192
9/30/18

I used ReShip to Australia & found it convenient & fast. Great communication. Will definitely use again.

danl220
9/28/18

Thank you for delivering my items on time and saving money with taxes and discounted rates. Will shop again!

fredm150
9/28/18

I am very happy with the service I receive from Reship. The deliveries are always on time and packages are delivered in good order.

louisep71
9/28/18

Can't fault it. SMS updates were sent, so I knew where the package was. Delivery was prompt. It was great.

willemv8
9/28/18

No problems were experienced .
The package was accepted, having the correct address on made it a lot more efficient.
I was informed of every step that was taken with my package and informed when the package was shipped to me.
The package arrived in good order.

waynek151
9/28/18

Flawless. Great communication and well worth it. Have used them so many times now they are awesome. Cant get enough.

patriciap313
9/27/18

The team is always reliable and has great customer service. I had to return an item and they did it for me without any issues.

fredak8
9/27/18

Excellent and professional service! My item arrived promptly and in perfect condition! I am !very pleased with this service and will continue to use it ! I have also recommended it to my family and friends!

nikolaosm1
9/27/18

EVERY TIME A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE,FAST REPLY FROM THE STAFF WITH A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND.EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip