ReShip

ReShip has a consumer rating of 2.86 stars from 264 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about ReShip most frequently mention customer service, credit card and invoice removal problems. ReShip ranks 28th among Mail Forwarding sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 47.4%

• Customer service is convenient and straight forward without hidden fees.

• I now have to take it to the credit card company :(
How would you rate ReShip?

“Great and fast reship service!”

Kekenji C.
3/18/20

I have been using the reship.com few times., it is really nice and fast service! Always will notify me immediately once they receive my parcel! Well done! Great one!

“AVOID at all costs”

James F.
1/20/20

Absolutely THE worst service. AVOID at all costs. Abysmal customer service, telephone number does not work - dodgy. Say they will give you two photos of your item, so they sent me a completely blurred image - you cannot even see what it is, and a second photo was the corner of a box. Then they wanted $5 to send proper photos. If you're offering two photos as part of the service, then deliver what you say you will, rather than try and screw your customers for more money.

credit card (22) customer service (49)
jamesf1328
January 20th, 2020
eduardom145
January 6th, 2021
Verified purchase
I currently have a package missing which was supposed to go from their warehouse to Tunisia but USPS marked it as delivered to Portland 97230 back on December 29. I payed Reship 129$ via paypal to send the package to tunisia and USPS mareked it as delivered to Portland. Reship is the sender and basically not taking any responsibility and providing very little in terms of information on how they are trying to resolve this (basically pointing the finger at a USPS bulk service delivery issue). Really disappointed. This ordeal has dragged on for more than a week now and basically I suspect my package is lost and I'm out the contents. They know USPS dont say to who the package was delivered and misslead people

Tip for consumers:
Just stay away

Products used:
Shoes, Jackets, t-shirt

chrisl297
October 14th, 2020
Slow in processing and not caring too much about the shipping of the packages. Had to speak with a manager to find out where my package was.
vincentg183
September 30th, 2020
HORRIBLE! DO NOT USE THIS SITE. I ordered a $700 package here and they're "claiming" it was never delivered even though USPS confirmed it was delivered and shows it on tracking. This place has defrauded me out of $700.00 and WILL be held accountable, You will be hearing from my attorney very soon. They don't even have the decency to talk to you over the phone and the live chat support has not done anything.

ReShip attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

kellyg458
October 27th, 2020
Shipping fees are outrageous. Bought an item from the US for $200 and the cheapest shipping option is $50 ranging all the way up to $139. I already paid $20 shipping from the company I originally purchased these items from, and ReShip is now telling me I have to pay it again for it to be sent back, plus an $5 for each package. Customer service takes day to reply and do not read what your issues are. They simply send back a generic statement. Company is unable to provide shipping times. Stay clear, save your money.
kekenjic
March 18th, 2020
michaele889
November 2nd, 2020
Despicable company.
Had a bottle of Canadian whisky sent to the British Columbia warehouse. They missed delivery. Several emails & phone calls back & forth & supplying of a signed authority eventually they collected it from a post office after 2 weeks. Would not send the item to Australia. Stated policy prevented them from shipping it. Canadian high commission confirmed otherwise. Couldn't ship even within Canada after stating they could. So the item can't be onwards shipped OR returned to the supplier within Canada. The package is basically stuck in their warehouse which they will keep & on sell. This company is a SCAM. Do not use. I have lodged a complaint with consumer affairs Canada & am taking legal action. Zero stars. Avoid at all costs. Thieves & liars.
teamr5
Team R. – ReShip Rep
Hi. Sorry we are not a licensed liquor holder. Canadian laws require a liquor license for shipping. You can’t just go into a post office and mail whisky. We wrote all this in FAQ. Your alcohol unfortunately will be thrown out since we cannot legally sell or consume it. Please reach out to us and we can offer a reimbursement for shipping
arrinals
June 12th, 2020
4 days ago, on 8 April, I want to ship out my package that has been consolidated on reship. On that day, I asked live chat agent how to request invoice removal because when I go to the payment page there is no invoice removal option for my consolidated package, he said I must contact customer service email to ask for more detail about it, okay then I create a ticket support to customer service team at that time.

1 day after that, on 9 April, I got an answer from an agent named Bryttani to my ticket support, she's only said like this:
"You may submit the order to be shipped and select the invoice removal in your account. Thank you."

Okay I tried to still positive thinking, even I have checked on the previous day if there is no invoice removal option on the payment page, I just keep positive thinking if the team has been fixed this issue. But when I check the payment page again, the result is the same, there is no invoice removal option, just insurance option. And then I replied the ticket support if the problem is keep occured, I still didn't see invoice removal option. But I have no reply again.

And the next day, on 10 April, I tried to contact again the agent by live chat to follow up this case, I explained the problem, and told him if I have created a ticket support and everything, but the live chat agent just told me if I should wait the reply from customer service about this problem and wait for 24 hour.

Ok, I tried to be patient, I just hope if the customer service team will be really fix this problem once they reply to my ticket support.

And today finally I got the reply from Bryttani again, and the again just said like this:
"The option is at the payment page. Thank you. "

I have checked the payment page several time, and there is no invoice removal options, there is only insurance option. My eyes is not blind, I really sure.
And then I have replied the ticket support now, but the customer service team still didn't reply my ticket support.

And the funny thing is even I have provided the proof of screenshot of the payment page if still there is no "invoice removal" option, but it feels like the customer service team didn't care about it, Bryttani only give the same instruction which have no solution.

Now I really messed up about this, the fact is I only want to request invoice removal for my package which is really easy, but they didn't help me too much and as if complicating the situation. And my package still stuck at reship warehouse and didn't processed yet.

I have no idea why the team have no concern about this issue for the customer convenience, they just go with give me instruction without meaningful solution.
jacobm665
October 9th, 2020
Terrible experience, I suggest you use Planet Express or drive cross country yourself, as it'll be faster.
ll265
April 24th, 2019
This is my first time using Reship and it may be my last. My package was received by Reship on April 10th. I allowed one week for processing, but when nothing happened, I sent an email, and two weeks later, no response. I tried calling this morning, reached voice mail with a recording that they do no return international calls!? How is that possible when all or most of your customers are outside the US!? A second email has been sent. Will I ever get my package?
davidd1013
September 15th, 2019
The actual service is pretty lackluster. It takes forever and they make it overly complicated.

But worse, their customer service is terrible. There's no empathy or compassion. No interest in doing what's right for the user. They look for any excuse possible not to actually ship the item.

I recommend finding a better service. Don't bother with these clowns.
teamr5
Team R. – ReShip Rep
Unfortunately, one of the listed ingredients in your product was alcohol. This is prohibited by air control government bodies to be shipped via air. We wish we could send it, but we must follow the rules since the sending warehouse is liable. We deactivated your account due to your foul language and bigotry demands towards our customer service team. We do not tolerate such behaviors.
lisaq19
August 22nd, 2017
I had to use a service as I live in CA and many websites will only ship to US addresses. I highly suggest you go to their page and use their shipping estimate calculator before you purchase this service. Shipping is outrageous, the least expensive option would only deliver the package in 'approximately 90 days'. And this package was literally going from Portland to Vancouver. Had I known this was what it would cost, I'd have driven to their warehouse to pick it up myself. The next shipping method tier up was $43, more than the cost of the original item. Regardless, this service is the lesser of two evils, as this at least allowed me access to products otherwise unavailable to Canadian consumers. And it does give you the option of cheaper shipping, but only if you don't mind waiting 3 months.
jimm908
April 22nd, 2019
Incredibly slow service on top of constantly cancelling orders, regardless of how it is being shipped. It is definitely a company I strongly would avoid. I wasted a lot of money on ordering clothing and such just to get my shipping cancelled and then told it will continue to not ship unless I pay more and then will add storage fees on top of it just to make more money off of the customers. Thank you for stealing my goods and forcing me to pay more than they are worth now.
kevep
July 17th, 2018
Never make the mistake of opening an account there. I lost a lot of money there. Every other reshipping company out there is better than this abomination.

1. They close account for nothing.
2. They hold packages for nothing.
3. When you receive packages, you sometimes do not even get a notification.
4. Their management team is a joke. Cannot resolve simple issues. Makes you wait weeks.

Save your valuable time and brain cells. Use other companies.
Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Dear Keve: Reship.com dedicates itself to providing the best service possible. Reship uses industry advanced warehouse technology; thus notifications are instantly sent when parcels are received, and every customer is entitled to 60 days of free storage. An account suspension occurs only when there is compliance or regulatory violation on behalf of the user. Please reach out customerservice@reship.com so we may assist you. We are here for you!

Sincerely, Management
stephenq91
March 28th, 2020
I just used this service for the first time and am more than happy with the result.

I was looking to have a parcel delivered from Canada to Malta, Europe. As soon as the parcel arrived at the Reship center I received a photo as evidence of safe arrival (photo attached below). As soon as I provided the forwarding address the parcel was on the move again with an UPS tracking number to allow me to track it to my front door.

The parcel arrived a day early so I am more than happy to recommend the company and will be using them again!
andrewk260
December 10th, 2018
Verified purchase
I didn't know what will be the price after consolidation, because I couldn't calculate the shipping according to package dimensions before ordering, so I was not pleasantly surprised.
Long story short, it may worth it if you ordering a lot of small items, otherwise it's almost always takes half of price of goods or even more. Hope to never deal with you again. It's also slow, very slow for it's money

Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Hi, thanks for your review. I like your suggestion to have a method to calculate a consolidation dimensions, we are about to launch a brand new website and will eventually have that feature. Keep in mind, our shipping rates are set by the carriers (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, CANADA POST, UK Mail, etc) Luckily, Reship customers are able to use our company discount, thus you save 65% from going directly to the carrier!
johns3901
June 11th, 2019
It took 2 and a half month to get reship to finally send through my items. They have the absolute worse customer service I have seen in my entire adult life. I never though shipment could cost more than the product to ship
anonymousm6
March 2nd, 2017
When I tried to pay I couldn't, I had to send them my ID and credit card info. They did let me pay tho but it took a few days, and the whole reshipping process is kinda slow. My package weighed 3.2lbs but they "rounded" it to 4lbs... And the shipping was crazy expensive, 53 USD to ship to australia while other websites can do it for $20 or $30. Got it done though, just abit slow and expensive
alexh97
August 15th, 2015
I got all my stuff quick and easy to Canada that wasn't a problem reship did a good job at that. They just charge for every single thing (package consolidation, processing) it ends up costing way too much money better off with going with something like Viabox that doesn't charge these foolish fees like c'mon man!
Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Hello Alex, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be able to assist you with shipments to your country. We strive to offer competitive prices for our services and list the Fees for our services on our webpage so that there will be no hidden costs or surprises upon shipment.
jc724
January 10th, 2019
WORST COMPANY EVER. SUPER EXPENSIVE NICKLE AND DIMED ME, CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT UNACCOUNTABLE, MANAGEMENT UNWILLING TO FOLOOW UP WITH COMPLAINTS.

I WOULD USE ANY OTHER COMPANY BUT THIS ONE.

YES SITE JABBER ADMINS THIS IS A BONAFIDE REVIEW OF A HORRIBLE COMPANY 20. 1. 2019. FO POSITIVE COMMENTS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL CREDIBILITY?

Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I wish to make it right. Can you tell me what went wrong?
Thanks for the opportunity to address your concerns.

Management
brendong5
June 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
The quoted price (30 day delivery option at $23) that I sourced from the Reship website prior to purchase from Amazon was not available when the item arrived at Reship's warehouse. When I requested an explanation as to why this option was not included (the cheapest option was now over $70) I received no response whatsoever to my query.

I requested that they trash the item as it was cheaper to purchase the item in South Africa than to ship it through Reship.

I received no further correspondence or explanation, certainly no apology was forthcoming.!
mohammadq14
September 3rd, 2020
It takes at least 2 days after the shipment is delivered to them for it to appear in your account, and then another week after you pay for the reshipping for it to be shipped.
You need to constantly follow up with them even though they don't give you a straight answer
haroldz5
March 14th, 2018
Used for the first time. Paid 5USD for the registration fee. Package was sent to them and they have charged me much more then USPS International fee. After three weeks I have contacted them for the track&trace information. It should have been delivered but... in a totally other city... Asked them to investigate. They have replied: dont bother us, when we know more we will inform you... Still waiting... Lost 250USD..
Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Dear Harold, Reship.com strives to deliver the best customer experience. Our dedicated customer service team would never say "don't bother us". If your item is misdelivered due to carrier error, Reship provides a full refund. Millions of packages are shipped worldwide daily and mistakes do happen, but we are here for you to make sure you receive your item or your money back.

Sincerely, Management
meaghang
April 9th, 2018
Reship was a dream to work with. They kept me in the loop every step of the way, were quick to ship out my package and have decent customer service. The only downfall is how expensive the shipping is (still cheaper than a trip to the states to go shopping or the rate that would be offered by ups or DHL independent of reship.com) Wonderful and handy service. Definitely will be using again.
Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Hi Meaghan, thank you for the positive review. Reship has a promotion going, please reach out to customer service for a coupon during your next order. Thank you for choosing Reship.com!
kims489
November 6th, 2018
Ordered 2 Bobbi Brown lip glosses from the UK, and the shipping alone worked out to be about 125.00 Canadian.
Reship T. – ReShip Rep
Hi, that rate seems very overpriced for just a lip gloss. Can you send me your order number and I can look into refunding any incorrect charges.

Thanks.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.
See more answers (6)

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.
See more answers (4)

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.
See more answers (3)

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.
See more answers (3)

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.
See more answers (2)

Hi, which country are you in? It should be okay to ship unless there is an import restriction

By Team R.

Hi, you can email customerservice@reship.com to gather your account details

By Team R.

Hi. What is your suite number and or the package number. Thanks and sorry for the delay

By Team R.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. The post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. If not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

Our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. Call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

We provide customers low-cost mailbox addresses in USA, Canada and UK with which they can receive, consolidate and forward packages on to anywhere in the world from the comfort of their home using our online portal. We offer a wide range of discounted rates on most major carriers.

Reship T.
Customer relations
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ReShip?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.9
Have a question about ReShip?