Review of ReShip

info@reship.com

arifp5
6/29/19

Good and reliable
I certify that this review is based on my own experience and that I am in no way affiliated with this business, and have not been offered any incentive or payment from the business to write this review

nadiaf19
6/29/19

Excellent customer service representative she was more than helpful she went above and beyond to assist me. She was very kind and calm.

christineh348
6/26/19

Prompt service and I will definitely use again.
.....................................
10 out of 10
Thanks

brettp37
6/26/19

Could not recommend reship enough very satisfied with there business and there customer service is excellent

annec250
6/26/19

I get an email as soon as my package arrives at ReShip, click the link and follow the easy steps to get it forwarded on to me. So convenient. One of my orders was a bridesmaid dress that was "the one", but the company didn't ship to Canada. Enter ReShip! The day was saved!

heathero62
6/23/19

Reship deserves a 5 star rating due to its excellent and professional service . I will definitely use Reship again .

frankn101
6/23/19

I got a answer, but it take some time befor I got it.
You doing a great job over there..............................................................................

jl365
6/22/19

now that even eBay and B&H is charging state taxes to WA, some items are actually cheaper to go thru OR. I tried ReShip and it is great. fast online tracking of the steps are reassuring. No need to give out your passport as in other stupid competitors, or those who don't even have a proper website.

bernardv16
6/22/19

I had a large cat tree shipped from USA to Canada through ReShip. I was a little sceptical about this service after a bad experience with one of their competitors (Viabox, with excessive overcharges...) Everything went fine with ReShip, with a quite accurate price evaluation with their shipping calculator, with no bad surprise. Recommended! Thanks!

brendong5
6/22/19

The quoted price (30 day delivery option at $23) that I sourced from the Reship website prior to purchase from Amazon was not available when the item arrived at Reship's warehouse. When I requested an explanation as to why this option was not included (the cheapest option was now over $70) I received no response whatsoever to my query.

I requested that they trash the item as it was cheaper to purchase the item in South Africa than to ship it through Reship.

I received no further correspondence or explanation, certainly no apology was forthcoming.!

ninad63
6/22/19

Excellent experience always trusful!!! Easy to use! good options in price
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................

brianh691
6/22/19

Provided excellent service, fast and great rates. Easily recommend for getting products shipped to Canada from US.

johns3901
6/11/19

It took 2 and a half month to get reship to finally send through my items. They have the absolute worse customer service I have seen in my entire adult life. I never though shipment could cost more than the product to ship

samr226
5/9/19

I thought this would be a great service. I live right across the border in Canada, so didn't think it could be too expensive. Also, I worked in shipping for two years (from Canada to the US mostly, as well as Canada to International), so I actually have a fairly good idea of options and shipping costs. Because they ship across the border so often, what it usually means is they have a truck that drives everything across and then they ship everything from within Canada. This allows for much cheaper shipping for them, and should be cheaper shipping for you. (i.e. something that would cost $96 from Canada to US, is driven across and with import fees and within country UPS tracked package costs ends up being $22 total, even if they charge $44 that is a 50% profit for them and cheaper for you, everyone wins)

So I bought $60 worth of clothing, got free shipping to the US address. And the cheapest estimate was over $20 for "usually arrives with in 30 days". It would have only been $26 to get it through FedEx from the store directly. I thought the point of this service was to pay LESS for shipping? I went for the FedEx option, because I WANT tracking now that I'm feeling a little screwed over and it was almost $50USD. The package can't way more then 3lbs. Honestly, if I get hit with import fees on top of this cost (like other reviewers are saying they were), I am filing a complaint. I know how much it costs to ship thing and if I am paying over $50US/$70CAD for just shipping, then that just screams SCAM where they hold your packages hostage until you pay, and then don't expect you to reorder.

That isn't even including the $5 per package that implies is the cost to actually ship the package. This will be the last time I use this service.

UPDATE: First, I got an email saying my customs description wasn't detailed enough so they were holding it. So, the time to get that email, respond, and have them do anything with it added and additional 4 days to the ship time. And then a day later, I received a call from FedEx saying that I owed them Customs/Import fees of $25. So on top of the $70CAD I already paid, I know have to pay another $25 to even receive it.

valentins17
5/5/19

So... had 4 packages delivered to them... one took 180$ to ship from uk to romania. The other 3 arrived, tried to consolidate and after a week or so, recieved an email that said it contains 3 batterries, and needs to be splitted in 2 separate packages, max nr of batterries per package is 2. Ok, i said, asked them to split it. Took 2 weeks to split it. After that, tried to consolidate in 2 packages, 1 containing 2 of the 3 batteries and the other one 1 batterry. Just now recieved an email where they said they cancelled the consolidations because they can't ship batterries. WTF!!!!!?????? It took 1 month to do that! Their pricing is outrageous and their customer support is awful! Don't bother!

sherryv29
5/4/19

I thought reship was a great idea. I wanted a few items from Walmart.com and I am located in Canada. My order came to less than $100 US. Unfortunately walmart shipped my items in three separate packages. I though no problem I will pay the $7 to consolodate. Little did I know the $5 the charge per package is not what they ship BUT what the receive. So I paid $5 per package that arrived ($15) $7 for them to consolodate $23 now. Then I get my shipping quotes all of the $54.00 and up USD :0 I was shocked. As I ship my self on a regular basis. Sucked it up and paid my $78 USD! Almost twice the cost of my items. Then I get a notice from UPS that I owed $26 (CAD) for their fees...ummmm what was the $54.00 for? So now I have paid more than my items are worth. Will never use reship again...and will caution others to STAY AWAY

ll265
4/24/19

This is my first time using Reship and it may be my last. My package was received by Reship on April 10th. I allowed one week for processing, but when nothing happened, I sent an email, and two weeks later, no response. I tried calling this morning, reached voice mail with a recording that they do no return international calls!!!??? How is that possible when all or most of your customers are outside the US!!?? A second email has been sent. Will I ever get my package???

jimm908
4/22/19

Incredibly slow service on top of constantly cancelling orders, regardless of how it is being shipped. It is definitely a company I strongly would avoid. I wasted a lot of money on ordering clothing and such just to get my shipping cancelled and then told it will continue to not ship unless I pay more and then will add storage fees on top of it just to make more money off of the customers. Thank you for stealing my goods and forcing me to pay more than they are worth now.

toddj46
4/9/19

I HAVE NOTICED A HUGE DROP IN RESHIP'S CUSTOMER SERVICE LATELY WHICH NOW MOST OF THE TIME IS NON EXISTENT!
They do provide a prompt service but zero support anymore.
I have been a Reship customer for more than 10 years and over that period they consolidate and shipped over 1,000 my items promptly. In the past they offered a very prompt service with excellent custom support. My only complaint over the years was their very high shipping rates which I didn't think reflected any of their volume discount as noted in their promotional text. On the contrary, they may have been inflated. Also think they should offer slower, less expensive, modes of transportation.
Recently I have found it impossible to speak live with a customer service rep and now, when calling, always get same recording and voice mail only option and since they don't make international calls to Canada it now appears impossible to ever talk live with a customer service rep. Until recently you were always able to phone Reship and actually have someone answer the phone and talk with you. Plus there never seems to be anyone available via live-chat on their website. What makes this even worse is that 95% of the time no one every responds to, voice messages, even via email.
Also 95% all of my emails to them are never acknowledged or responded to via a voice or email. They used to have an "email" address on their website but have now removed it. So, unless you know one of their email addresses, the only way to send them a text message is via the online website request "form". Until recently, when I sent an "email" it would always immediately get a automatic email response with case number and all "emails" were responded to in one business day or less. None of this happens anymore. The "form" provides no way to CC yourself or look back at messages sent. In fact, rarely do you get a response at all from a sent "email" or "form"; not in one day, not in one month.
A week prior to posting this negative review I sent them a heads up and overview but not surprisingly NO response.
It's all quite frustrating and disappointing.

kald3
3/12/19

Quick and hassle free way to order items from across the border. Processing times for items order is always fast.

jc724
1/10/19

WORST COMPANY EVER. SUPER EXPENSIVE NICKLE AND DIMED ME, CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE, NOT UNACCOUNTABLE, MANAGEMENT UNWILLING TO FOLOOW UP WITH COMPLAINTS.

I WOULD USE ANY OTHER COMPANY BUT THIS ONE.

YES SITE JABBER ADMINS THIS IS A BONAFIDE REVIEW OF A HORRIBLE COMPANY 20.1.2019. FO POSITIVE COMMENTS REQUIRE ADDITIONAL CREDIBILITY?

ReShip attempted to help this customer through the Sitejabber Resolution Center, but the customer did not respond

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thanks for the opportunity to address your concerns.

Management
andrewk260
12/10/18

I didn't know what will be the price after consolidation, because I couldn't calculate the shipping according to package dimensions before ordering, so I was not pleasantly surprised.
Long story short, it may worth it if you ordering a lot of small items, otherwise it's almost always takes half of price of goods or even more. Hope to never deal with you again. It's also slow, very slow for it's money

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi, thanks for your review. I like your suggestion to have a method to calculate a consolidation dimensions, we are about to launch a brand new website and will eventually have that feature. Keep in mind, our shipping rates are set by the carriers (UPS, FEDEX, DHL, USPS, CANADA POST, UK Mail, etc) Luckily, Reship customers are able to use our company discount, thus you save 65% from going directly to the carrier!
tomy36
12/3/18

The Company's customer service team is impossible to get ahold of. I had sent numerous emails and called them on the phone with no one to answer me back in the last 2 weeks. If you have urgent and expensive packages to deliver to you, don't choose this company as their customer service is non existent. Stay away!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi, I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experience and I wish to make it right. Can you tell me what went wrong? I just need your customer or order number.

Thanks for the opportunity to address your concerns.

Management
kims489
11/6/18

Ordered 2 Bobbi Brown lip glosses from the UK, and the shipping alone worked out to be about 125.00 Canadian.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hi, that rate seems very overpriced for just a lip gloss. Can you send me your order number and I can look into refunding any incorrect charges.

Thanks.
satoruk
10/9/18

I have been using Resihp.com for 6 years. There is no issue every international shipping. 6 years ago, I was a beginner at international shopping, and I found the items which can be shipped in the US only. But I really would like to buy those items. So I registered as a member of Reship.com, and I was able to purchase those products. When I would like to know regarding the procedure, the customer service help me kindly. I have been enjoying international shopping with Reship.com. The experience is great and fun. I recommend Reship.com to everyone.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thank you Satoru!

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip