Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

waynek151
9/28/18

Flawless. Great communication and well worth it. Have used them so many times now they are awesome. Cant get enough.

patriciap313
9/27/18

The team is always reliable and has great customer service. I had to return an item and they did it for me without any issues.

fredak8
9/27/18

Excellent and professional service! My item arrived promptly and in perfect condition! I am !very pleased with this service and will continue to use it ! I have also recommended it to my family and friends!

nikolaosm1
9/27/18

EVERY TIME A SPECIAL EXPERIENCE,FAST REPLY FROM THE STAFF WITH A SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM.WOULD RECOMMEND THEM TO A FRIEND.EXCELLENT SERVICE!!!

crisping2
9/27/18

Good service, quite expensive. I use it regularly and I grow tired of filling out these customer surveys as if it's the first time I used ReShip.

patricks337
9/27/18

I have used reship a few times with plenty of information and no problems getting my parcel shipped
Thanks

barbarad273
9/27/18

We have ordered several goods from the US to be delivered to New Zealand. All deliveries have arrived and often sooner than the estimated due date. We have have never been disappointed with reship services and deliveries.

andreanae
9/27/18

I use this service regularly for those special things that I can't get shipped to me in Australia. Postage can be a little costly at times, but for those 'must have' items, it is worth it.

curtisd31
9/27/18

If a company won't ship to Your Country, use Reship. Shipping might be alittle expensive, but at least you will Get that item, that other wise, you Wouldn't get. Easy to use Web site, and Delivery process!

jasons603
9/27/18

When some companies offer tee shipping in their country but not overseas shipping, reshaping always saves the day

helannah
9/27/18

Takes awhile to receive but that is understandable considering the distance. For us living in Australia this is the only way to get some items from the US.

robinb289
9/27/18

Quick service...satisfied...shipment arrived when stated. All very good. Would definitely deal with this company again, as needed. Cheers, Robin Burns.

fredericop1
9/27/18

Great service and excellent technical support. Highly recommended. You only know if a company is good when trouble happens and you need their help to sort it out. You won't get disappointed with Reship in this regard.

clarriew
9/27/18

When purchasing products that the retail is banned from exporting outside their country their suppliers then reship is the ideal service,

allene34
9/27/18

I have used this reship and find it great for the little bit they charge. Sometimes you can't purchase certain items in Canada but can in the US and that is where this service sure comes in handy. I think it is great.

karenb746
9/27/18

I have never had a problem. Fast shipping and fair prices.
Excellent option to wait and bundle packages from different addresses.

karenm831
9/27/18

ReShip is a very affordable and secure method to ship items from Canada to the USA. The tracking provided in Canada is stellar and with updates throughout the day.
Then it hits the US. Its at that point everyone is at the mercy of the United States Post Office tracking system ... and the "known" USPS issues
I would absolutely continue to utilize ReShip and recommend them to family, friends and business associates.

robertp724
9/27/18

I have had NOTHING but great service from reship and will continue to use them for the foreseeable future.

billh360
9/27/18

Excellent service extremely fast and efficient.up to the minute information on your goods during your order processing

charlesc427
9/27/18

NEVER HAD A PROBLEM IN YEARS.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS PERFECTLY AND CONTACT YOU IN THE EVENT CLARITY IS NEEDED.

hamidrezah
9/27/18

Fast, safe, an Honest Team,professional for what they do.
I'm so great full for their service and I will continue have business with reship company.

claudea21
9/27/18

I've been using Reship from time to time now. Their consolidation service works great. Shipping charges are what they are, relatively expensive. Fees are acceptable. One improvement could be to pre-pay for the customs in order to prevent bad surprises and delays. Overall I recommend them.

briang309
9/27/18

I live in the UK and do quite a lot of shopping online. Often I find just what I want but only from a retailer in North America who will not ship their goods internationally. That is where Reship comes in. They provide a mailing address for you in Portland, Oregon that you have your goods sent to and they then forward them to you. I now have mailing addresses in both the United States and Canada that I can use.

The service I have received from Reship is exemplary and cost effective. I have been able to acquire goods via them that I would otherwise have not been able to buy.

I'm looking forward to them expanding their service to Australia!

williamw474
9/27/18

Poor Quality of Service received by the company. Questionable practices for visa payment and followup.

hussainb3
9/27/18

There are many times when you have made wrong things. For instance before with payment problems first was OK to use PayPal then you made it not. Secondly, with the prohibited and hazardous items you go too far for instance before I bought fuel injectors and they just needed cleaning from outside but no you have said this is not our job todo which doesn't take any effort but no all was my loss to ship it back to the vendor and he cleaned it and shipped back to my reshipping address. Thirdly, now with small parts like suspension link for the hood you said we need SDS but the vendor do have it and I told you ship it to my address in Dubai but no you said it hazardous and might blast this was very foolish act. I also gave you another US address but you said no that address is a shipping forwarder which was non of your business BTW. Till one day I told you to throw it.. And till now that item was never received by me. Also before you have sent me wrong items...

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip