Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

mnetw
4/10/17

I will recommend their service to any one, I have been using them on so many occasions until I had a little problem with my tracking Thanks to Justin and the rest who assisted me tremendously
Reship all the way......

Tip for consumers: They should be patient and rely on their service

astridp1
3/27/17

I have been using Re Ship for a few years now and overall I find their service is very good. I believe the charges are reasonable and they offer many options and different services. Customer care, especially through live chat, is very efficient. The first time I used the service I was double charged but it was probably my error as I passed the pay button more than once. This was credited back to me for my next purchase so I did not lose any money.

Tip for consumers: My only tip is to be nice when a problem may arise. Being rude to operators does not solve anything.

yorkd
3/16/17

I am from Namibia. I have only used Reship once, however have not experienced any problems and received my product on time!

kentb25
3/15/17

Each time, the price of their shipping is outrageously expensive. Don't do the mistake to ship something throw them. They will rip you off.

jasond114
3/13/17

For a company who specializes in shipping from the USA to Canada the prices are absolutely atrocious!! I ordered some mens rogaine ... cost me 58$ Canadian ... the shipping cost me 68$ what an absolute rip off! STAY AWAY !!!!

lisar215
3/8/17

Great shipping service for anyone who shops online at Canada or US stores. I wasn't able to before because I didn't have a local address. Now I can easily shop and ship my orders home to Australia. People complain about high prices, but you pick the shipping options yourself! Great customer service too, I've never had any issues.

elainel27
3/7/17

ReShip has lost my package?!! USPS delivered package Feb 17/17 @ 12:45pm to ReShip. Both the seller and USPS told me that they have the item tracked to ReShip on this date. On Feb 23/17 I phoned ReShip to find out where the package was as it wasn't logged into their system. (As it is a pricey item I'm very concerned where it is!) I decided to phone ReShip and talked to the customer service rep, *. I was told that USPS does this frequently. "They will say they delivered the item, but didn't and because ReShip DOESN'T have the package it's USPS who's at fault"...BUT, she will check with the warehouse just to make sure they don't have it. I waited a week and phoned again and was told AGAIN by * that the package wasn't in the system, but she would check the warehouse again. It's now been almost 3 weeks and I just checked my account today and the package is STILL not showing as delivered in ReShips system. I've used ReShip on a number of times and although they've been slower in delivery I've gotten my package, now I'm no so sure with this one. I'm just about at the end of my rope with ReShip if I don't see my package real soon! And I don't know what my options are to recover my package or money for the cost of the item? So far things don't look very good for me getting it back and that makes me pi$$ed!

*Personal information redacted by admin

anonymousm6
3/2/17

When I tried to pay I couldn't, I had to send them my ID and credit card info. They did let me pay tho but it took a few days, and the whole reshipping process is kinda slow. My package weighed 3.2lbs but they "rounded" it to 4lbs... And the shipping was crazy expensive, 53 USD to ship to australia while other websites can do it for $20 or $30. Got it done though, just abit slow and expensive

diegoc16
2/25/17

Been using Reship for more than a year. I was a satisfied customer until a few months ago when making a payment became an odyssey.
Suddenly and without warning the only payment method offered was Paypal (which screws you with their currency exchange methods) and their payment system (Interpay) always blocks my account when trying make a payment. ALWAYS. It doesn't matter that I've been a regular customer using the same credit card and information each time. The best part is that if I call my bank and paypal they tell me that nothing's wrong, so I'm left at the mercy of this shady company while my packages, which I need for my business, are held there with no way to get them out until they decide so.
Right now I have 4 packages trapped there. Once I get them out I'll happily take my business elsewhere.

deone4
2/14/17

I've been using Reship on a monthly basis for a couple of years, and have always found their service to be efficient and reliable. However, I recently ran into some problems regarding storage fees which I could not resolve with one of their agents. Fortunately it just took a telephone call to their customer service department where their operations manager listened to my concerns and resolved the issues on the spot. Thank you Justin!

jamesw401
2/14/17

I was shipping a laptop battery purchased on a U.S. site to Canada. Reship.com's competitor told me "no". Reship.com emailed me that they would do it and I would pay by weight like with any shipment. The reality was much more difficult. Many delays within Reship.com and then with the shipper, UPS. When Justin from Reship.com got involved, it changed. He figured out all of the paperwork and insisted UPS get me the shipment (at no additional charge). It took some months but I did get my battery due to his determination.

Warning to others: think long and hard before you buy a laptop battery in the U.S. and try to ship it abroad. It has become much more difficult than it used to be.

jonathanf49
2/14/17

I have been using Reship for the past 3 years after learning that OR does not charge Sales Tax. The firm's billing model of charging a small fee per packet is much much cheaper than the subscription model I had before (where I literally paid for nothing more months than not). Customer service has laways been friendly and helpful and when I had a shipping issue during the busy Christmas season Justin and Randa really stepped up and took care of things personally to offer a resolution above and beyond excellent. Many thanks.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Sales Tax with an OR address
No monthly charge, good shipping rates

stevenz17
2/8/17

As we all know nothing in this world ever goes smoothly or how we might have expected. What truly defines a worth while company is how they conduct themselves and how well they treat their customers. I just want to thank Justin & Randa at Reship for their excellent customer service. I will continue using them as they have very much earned my business.

johnh658
1/31/17

There was a screw up in the warehouse, and I wasn't able to get my package shipped on the Friday into Canada. So I called Monday morning, expecting more delays ... after explaining my situation, and the urgent need to get my package ASAP, Justin (operations manager) took it upon himself to hand deliver my package to UPS, so it went out on the Monday, instead of the following day. Might not seem like a big deal, but it really saved my butt!

Now that's service! Way above and beyond!

Thanks Justin and the Reship.com team!!

ts202
1/27/17

Lots of bad reviews out there but I think it's because the customer didn't do their research first.
For something I can't get shipped to Canada from the USA it's worth to do the research first to see what the cost will be. If possible, one should ask first, then decide.
I could have obtained in Canada what I had re-shipped from the USA, but for almost triple the amount plus shipping and it is a hard to find item.
Including the re-ship fees from the USA, it was much cheaper but I had to research it all first.
Although the upgrade options for shipping through re-ship were quite more than the product itself, I opted for the regular postal ( USPS ) method which was still a bit hefty but still much cheaper than buying the product locally.
Re-Ship did contact me to offer the upgraded delivery, that in itself tells me they cared enough to let me know and so, I did have a choice. In that sense, I can't complain a bit.
Package was delivered rather quickly regardless and I'm quite happy with the Re-Ship service thus far.
There's always going to be negative comments, I'm sure, but perhaps those people didn't do sufficient research to begin with.
I will be using Re-Ship again, but always researching all costs first before buying in the USA.
Did I mention, research?
Thanks R.W. for you emails with shipping options.

paulc260
1/24/17

Beware of this reshipping company. I have 2 backpack there and they close my
account for no reason. This is called selective ripping. They took my paypal
payment for 5$ to open the account when i tried to pay my fees for the shipping
again with paypal it went threw. Next day I see the money was sent back in my account. For 3 days I try to do the same operation ...same result. It accepted my payment but the next day the money was redeposited in my account. I called reship and asked what was going on. They asked me id and screen shot of my paypal account wich i did...48 hours later they say verification wasnt succesfull and my account was desactivated. Beware this is standard procedure.

naomiw9
1/17/17

A year ago this would have been a 5 start review but after my current experience I cannot bring myself to do so. I have a consolidated package (K51793) still in their warehouse with a payment processing notice that has been pending for two weeks. Despite numerous emails to Reship Customer Service inquiring why the delay all I have received back is the obligatory email saying "we have forwarded your email to the payment processing department". And have heard nothing back. Phone calls to Reship are difficult as I am currently working in Iraq at the moment. Please be aware before using them that their Customer Service communication and follow through currently has serious deficiencies leading to an incredulity frustrating and unsatisfactory experience leaving you feeling powerless and somewhat hopeless that your packages will ever be received. Be warned!

danc122
1/7/17

ReShip seems like a great idea, until you actually try it. I've only used it a couple times, and was pretty unsatisfied with the entire operation. They boast "affordable shipping options" but when I went to select a shipping service for my package, the cheapest option was an overnight service from DHL for $60+. If you're not even going to offer an economy option, don't advertise yourself as "affordable"! They also don't do anything to assist with customs and duty, so you still get slammed with the exorbitant brokerage fees from whatever shipping company you use.
Another time, they just straight up kept my stuff! Refused to forward it to me and refused to send it back to the retailer.
Got a complaint? Too bad! Apparently $#*!ty customer service is in the Terms and Conditions, too!

carolynh62
12/30/16

I'm shocked to see the number of negative reviews on this site.

We've been using ReShip for over four years and ship numerous parcels each week. Their customer service is excellent and their shipping rates are very reasonable.

We are an online retailer based in Australia so shipping our stock orders individually is very expensive. We use ReShip to consolidate the orders and save hundreds on our shipping costs.

I'm not sure why other reviewers think they are being scammed. All costs and policies are provided upfront on the website. Reship provide the shipping costs on their home page so it is up to the consumer to check the shipping price and compare this to other options.

We wouldn't hesitate in recommending ReShip.

Tip for consumers: Do research up front to check if this service is suitable for your requirements.

avids1
12/16/16

I live in Singapore, but have been shopping in US and Canadian websites for 12 years. I've used a couple of very reliable and efficient freight forwarding companies based in the US and have no problems these 12 years. This time, I purchased from a Canadian website that only ships to Canada, and have to find an alternate company that provides a Canadian address. That's why I use reship. So my items arrived at reship, I paid $10 for some admin fee, and payment went through. I checked the price for shipping back to Singapore, and it was 3 times higher than if I were to use my regular freight forwarding company. So I decided to ship my package at reship to my freight forwarding company on US, and then get them to ship it back to Singapore for me. However, my payment kept getting rejected, even though the payment for their $10 admin charges went through using the same credit card. So I contacted them, and they told me the same story: that they use a third party company, GoInterPay, they need my photo ID and copy of my credit card etc. I asked them why my credit card was rejected, and they said that they couldn't tell me the reason. Then they checked my account and said that they realized that I'm shipping to another freight forwarding company and that is against their policy, hence payment was rejected. However, I decided to try paying by PayPal, and my payment got through this time. So, question is, since my payment got through, they're going to "go against company policy" to ship my package to another freight forwarding company?

I'm going to be closing my reship account once my fingers are shipped out. *crosses my fingers*

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Avid,

Thank you for providing this experience. As we also inform people who are disappointed with the cost of shipping. we provide a Shipping Calculator on our website for customer to use prior to registering to determine if our services would be feasible.

In regards to your request to ship to an alternate freight forwarding company, this policy information is listed on our website:
Can I ship my items to another freight forwarding company inside the U.S.?
No. Per our internal policy, ReShip.com is unable to ship merchandise to any other freight forwarding company

If you would like to email us at support@reship.com. we can offer you alternative shipping options.
laylas9
12/14/16

I was reimbursed for damage to my item, and the cost of shipping was reimbursed as well, which dosen't normally happen, the Operations Manager was assigned and went above and beyond to give me a refund.

aaronl57
12/5/16

I have been a customer with Reship for several years now and haven't had any of the issues that previous reviews have been stating. In this past year alone I have shipped 25 consolidated shipments totalling 135 individual parcels and they have all been shipped without a problem or concern. They package the boxes carefully and if I've ever had a hickup with a shipment, they've been quick to respond and help me through my concerns, not sure what experiences others have had but I can say my experiences for the last few years have always been positive!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Aaron,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback on your experience with our services. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you and we look forward to your next shipment. Have a great day.
jimk85
12/2/16

My wife mistakenly sent her blood pressure pills to reship. When they refused to send them on, I kept waiting for reship to return the pills to the pharmacy. I was absolutely stunned when reship finally told me they were keeping the pills. This is theft. There is no indication on their website that they keep items that are listed on their prohibited list. It's legal for the pharmacy to mail them to reship, but they can't mail them back? I have lodged a complaint with postal authorities. BEWARE!!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jim,

We sincerely apologize for the circumstances regarding this item. However, this information is listed on our website:
"Prescription medications are prohibited."
We recommend that customers review all aspects of our website, including Prohibited Items and Terms and Conditions prior to completing a shipment.
kennies
11/24/16

I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello,

We will be happy to assist you further with your payment. All payments for services at Reship.com are processed through our payment processor GoInterPay. It is at the discretion of our payment processor to request for Reship.com to deny a payment, deactivate a account and request for the customer to provide verification documents at any time. If you will email support@reship.com, we will be happy to get your information verified.
jayw73
11/14/16

This site is unbelievably misleading. Toting itself as $5 to signup and $5 for their forwarding service, ReShip leaves out the grossly inflated shipping prices. Thanks for helping me save on sales tax as advertised, only to then hold my package hostage until I paid more than that on your shipping prices. $25+handling for a tiny package through USPS? Jokes on me, never again.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our fees and services. We provide a tool on our website so that customers can determine the cost of shipping prior to registration. Here is the link: https://www.reship.com/#/estimate-shipping-cost

As vendors will often ship their merchandise in boxes with a lot of excess room and packaging material, we also offer a repackaging service for a small $7 repackaging fee. If this service is requested we will open the box your item was shipped in, remove the excess packaging material and repackage your items in a smaller box in an effort to reduce the cost of shipment.

We would encourage anyone reading this review to utilize the Shipping Calculator on our website and make sure you understand all fees and services prior to registration.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip