Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

ellaq1
11/7/16

Don't use it for free shipping because reship's shipping price might end up being higher than your vendor's.

Tip for consumers: Don't try it

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Ella,

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our fees and services. We provide a tool on our website so that customers can determine the cost of shipping prior to registration. Here is the link: https://www.reship.com/#/estimate-shipping-cost

As vendors will often ship their merchandise in boxes with a lot of excess room and packaging material, we also offer a repackaging service for a small $7 repackaging fee. If this service is requested we will open the box your item was shipped in, remove the excess packaging material and repackage your items in a smaller box in an effort to reduce the cost of shipment.

We would encourage anyone reading this review to utilize the Shipping Calculator on our website and make sure you understand all fees and services prior to registration.
ashishy2
10/25/16

Don't use their service .
When I ask for PayPal payment method, they deactivated my account (kannss4u@gmail.com)
Going to fire a report against this company

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
In regards to your account with our services, in consideration for using Reship.com, you must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by Reship and maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. In the event that any information provided by you during your original registration or in you’re my Account is inaccurate, Reship reserves the right to terminate your account immediately and your right to use Reship.com.
patrickp45
9/6/16

Worst experience ever. They will keep all the items you purchased and ask you for more and more money. And worse they will never accept to return the items back to the merchant for reimbursement . A real investigation should be made to stop these repugnant criminals. They should be arrested, judged , condemned and incarcerated for all the crimes they committed ( probably every single crime in the criminal code ).

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
We do not know who this customer is as we do not have their account number. Please contact us at support@reship.com so we can look at what transpired and we will see if we can find a solution to this issue.

If you are reading this, I would encourage you to go to Reship.com click on the menu and then chose the Terms and Conditions. Everything is spelled out there clearly as to our responsibility and the customers. Our goal is to give outstanding service and help our customers achieve their goals. Most of the complaints on here are due to the fact that the customer is not acting within the perimeters set forth by the terms and conditions that they agree to when they sign up for our service. Most issue are due to items being prohibited to be imported into the customer’s country and then being un-returnable because the vendor will not refund the money or send us prepaid shipping labels to send it back. Another issue is the customer does not use the shipping cost calculator to calculate the costs to ship the item or items from us to them at the end location. The custom always has the right to return the item to the vendor for a refund and have the vendor send us prepaid shipping labels or pay for the return to vendor shipping costs themselves. The calculator and list of prohibited items tools can be found on our website.

Again, Regarding the review above, please contact us and we will investigate the circumstances and address it.
claired33
9/1/16

NEVER NEVER go near them. Stole over $3,000 worth of packages from me. Reship is like a real poisonous root. Total scammers. Lost $3,000 worth of new computer, books, plus my $250 insurance policy, 2 computer trays, expensive vitamin supplement. I'm going to FBI. PRINT THIS OUT. They need to hear from more of you. Call the FBI in Portland and report scam. I found proof that I had emailed them well within their time limit and still they lie on, and pretend they had a right to 'confiscate' the property. They are perpetual liars. In other words you can't get them to stick to one single story ever. They tell a lie at every corner. These must be very practiced criminals. They never sent me an invoice for any charges. NEVER. So they didn't expect me to pay, as theyd already seen the package was a good expensive hunting trophy for them. They will sometimes let small packages through as a safeguard to keep them open. Do not respond to this reship. Let's see what you say too the FBI. Anyone whose packages go missing or if you find they are delaying just go to the FBI Because the moment they start one story to you, they will add endless stories so they never have to deliver. I would tell the FBI to check all staff for past criminal records. If they never sent you an invoice for the shipping or consolidation or re-boxing of your packages or whatever extraordinary excuse for delay they use on you, it's to keep your packages then they never intend to send it and have just stolen it. Real merchants send an invoice. I never had one. Also ominously they do not even offer insurance. Never go near them again. Save a copy of all your correspondence for the FBI. Just lies, lies, lies smooth lies and nothing else. Would any company really throw out a new VIAO laptop computer? Really? Seriously???

Tip for consumers: When they lost my parcels I was aghast. This was the worst company I had ever come across. Then they finally tracked down they'd thrown them all out and finally they agreed to refund me the invoices of my valuable computer and I bought back in April. I'm still waiting. But they still haven't finished it and guess what. I got a fake receipt for the credit over $2,000 worth of my goods but the money never showed up in the account they say they deposited it in. Are these teenagers from school who r

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
We contacted this customer 3 times regarding the issue with shipping their items. She did not respond in within the timeline agreed upon within the terms and condition section that she agreed to when she signed up for our service. This customer did not manage their account as agreed upon when they agreed to the terms and conditions. This customer also fraudulently declared the value of the items as to avoid paying Duties and Taxes into her country. This customer is being untruthful regarding the value posted above. We do not send invoices or bill our customers for shipping. The customer pays online through their account on our site. The items this customer never completed the shipping transaction on, after we requested her to do so three times, were sold as to recoup our costs of handling, and inventorying. This is also covered in our terms and condition that the customer agreed to upon signing up for our service. Even though this situation was out of our control due to the customers negligence, We have offered to reimburse them for some of the costs. The customer will not comply.
isanay
8/22/16

VERY VERY high prices , they will scam you
and you will lose 15 $ for nothing
Unfortunately , I visited sitejabber but I ignored the reviews

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We apologize if you are disappointed with the cost of shipping your order. Your shipping charges are based on the dimensions of your package (length x width x height), the package weight, and the postal code where you would like your package shipped.

We provide a shipping calculator on our website to assist you with generating a shipping quote prior to completing a purchase to determine if the shipping charges would be feasible for you.

There is also an additional service that we provide in these cases.
rjb6
6/8/16

Shipping is very expensive - on my case more than the value of the items i bought.

Just recently I used their service to ship my package to the UAE. Package value was USD62.86 guess what how much they charge me for the shipping whopping USD58 + 5 service fee. I could understand the service added but the shipping cost? No way i could!

another thing UPS said my package weight was 3.0lbs but reship.com said it was 3.1lbs and was converted to nearest ten so it became 4lbs. really? What mathematics calculation they are using?

I have done so many research and USD58 is not justifiable at all.

Also, there were 2 carrier options for shipping. USPS for USD53 which will take up to 90 days and UPS for USD58. I've chosen UPS given the difference is not much but guess what carrier they are shipping my package via USPS! Seriously? I paid for UPS service not USPS!!!! I talked to customer servic name *, she disconnected our chat session because of my complained. How rude! You deserve a "0" star service score from me...

Goodluck reship.com!

*Personal information redacted by admin

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our services. It is indicated on our website that all package are rounded up to the nearest pound to determine the correct billing weight. We also provide a Shipping Calculator on our website that can be used to generate a shipping estimate prior to registration so that customer's can determine if the cost would be feasible.

In regards to the carrier selected for shipment, that is the customer responsibility to select from within their account during the payment process. We do not change or update the carrier option that has been selected within customer accounts.
kevinz11
5/31/16

Okay so want a recommendation DON'T USE THIS SERVICE. So 2 months ago I sent a package to here but my account was terminated. So I got the usual emails like package arrived. But here's the thing MY ACCOUNT IS TERMINATED. So lets use simple logic. If my account is terminated/suspended how in the world of h*** am I gonna pay for my stuff? That's right YOU DON'T They said my packages would be sent back but ... nevermind on that I opened a charge-back with the Credit card company.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Kevin,
We are sorry that your account was deactivated. Unfortunately, as per our Terms and Conditions, all customers have to be over the age of 18 to create an account with our services. Also, as we work to maintain our websites integrity, Reship.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account.
ullat
5/27/16

I have only shipped two orders so far to their Portland site to have forwarded to Canada. I had no issues. #1 was a large box (36" x 36" x 8") that was about 17lbs and I saved about $30 total by shipping to them and then having it forwarded vs having the online store ship direct to Canada. The big savings was in the customs/duties. The online store wanted to charge me a small fortune for taking care of the customs & duties for me, and I did not have the option to refuse this service and pay on delivery. I saved about $70 by just paying the HST and the $9.95 fee that the post office charges for the service. Order#2 was two identical small lamps with shades, total 10 lbs. The online store offered free shipping within the US but wanted US$139 to ship to Canada. I paid US$86 total to Reship to use the consolidation service and for shipping. So far I am way ahead so I will use them again. The only complaint is that for every step there seems to be a one-day wait. So you get the email that they received the package, its one day for them to consolidate, and 2nd day before they ship even though I responded to their messages within 20 minutes.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Ulla,
We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback. We apologize if you are disappointed with process. Please note, once a consolidation has been submitted, we do allow up to 24 hours for that to be completed. And for your reference, if payment for shipment is received before a certain cut off time, then your package will ship that same day. For further information on our allotted times and processes, please contact us at support@reship.com.
martiner1
5/23/16

I have been using Reship for around 2 years now. I have always had good experiences, I did have some issues with my last order with them, but this was very quickly and satisfactorily resolved by their online chat customer service. I find the email responses to be a little slow, but definitely recommend contacting them via online chat if there is a problem. My packages have all arrived without issue and in good condition, Which considering they are getting shipped to the UK is pretty good.
I have ordered products to be delivered from Amazon and I have received email notifications of their arrival, I have twice used the assisted purchase service which is reasonably priced. Some of the postage costs do seem a little high, but if you read the quotes thoroughly the costs are clear, and can mount up if you add on additional services i.e. photos of the packages, consolidation etc. I can honestly say that I have always found them to be reliable and will be continuing to use them.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Martine,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you. We look forward to your continued business.
alsafaa
2/23/16

I had a package they made me pay wayyy more then they said first and way more then the store i bought from i saw previous reviews they are all lying its so expensive and no one helps you do anything they dont answer or anything! Some girl called * w in customer service provided no help just wasted my time

*personal information redacted by admin

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Alsafa,

We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our fees and services. Our fee is an initial $5 sign up fee and then a $5 per package handling fee for each item that is processed through our warehouse.
Your shipping charges are based on the dimensions of your package (length x width x height), the package weight, and the postal code where you would like your package shipped. We provide a shipping calculator on our website to assist you with generating a shipping quote. Here is the link: https://www.reship.com/#/estimate-shipping-cost

If you would submit an email to support@reship.com we will be happy to further assist you in regards to your account.
benw47
2/6/16

I have used reship multiple times in the past shipping back larger items from the USA to Australia (performance suspension for my car etc.) and had no problems at all, items were quick to be shipped and arrived on time. I hadn't used reship in a few years, and just last week used them again to ship me performance engine parts to Australia. The company I brought the parts off wanted $400 international shipping, but offered free shipping within the USA. I got my parts sent to reship (no cost). I had constant email tracking results from the shipping company whilst it was in transit to reship (UPS), and was signed for at reship at 1pm. I had an email from reship 20min later saying my package had arrived with all dimensions and shipping options to Australia loaded for me. I then paid shipping using DHL to Australia (This cost was just over 1/4 of the original sellers shipping quote) and was amazed to find only a few hours later it had been picked up by DHL and was on its was to Australia. It arrived 4 days later. To me this is some of the best service I had received, and will continue to use Reship for my USA purchases. All in all i would have no problems rating 5/5 star A+.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Thank you Ben for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding your experience with our services. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
joachimb15
2/3/16

I had ordered hover boards via Amazon to the reship facility. The account was blocked for verification purposes at the beginning while first consignments arrived at their facility. Very poor and slow customer service to resolve the issue. Once finally resolved, I forwarded 2 hover boards via their service. I chose UPS as delivery method from the USA to South Africa. The consignment neither arrived nor did I receive any communication. Reship apparently uses their own provider called Orbital Logistics. After following up various times with the useless organisation of UPS, I was advised that the consignment was stopped in Germany. It got from the USA to Germany for the on-forwarding to South Africa. In Germany it was classified as hazardous. Despite contacting Reship several times, I have logged my own inquiries with UPS as from 11 Jan 2016. No responses at all. Phoning their helpline is useless too. I finally got the advice that Reship ie. Orbital Logistics - same company - needs to resolve this..... Despite forth and back communication - same stupid standard responses, nothing ever transpires. Having phoned UPS several times in Germany, writing to UPS several times - no service either. Today - I was advised that the consignment of USD 1,400.00 has been destroyed by UPS on 26 Jan 2016! This is definitely daylight robbery by this useless service of UPS and in particular Reship / Orbital Logistics. In addition to this, the shipping fee of Reship was some USD 650.00.
Stay away from this company - you will definitely get cheated and robbed by them. Exceptional poor service and their staff writes the same crap again and again but does not resolve anything.
Want my money back. Stay away from UPS too. No personal service - no service.

carriev7
1/29/16

Please do not use this company. In a recent shipment, an expensive dress that I ordered arrived at my house that had clearly been tampered with at Reship. The vendor (mid level designer brand) always ships their clothing in sealed plastic packages on hangers and in tissue paper. This package shipped from Reship arrived in horrible condition. The dress was jammed into a plastic bag without tissue, the hanger or the original plastic bag. In addition the zipper on the dress was separated and therefore broken. Reship took no responsibility for this horrible situation and after a lot of run -around, basically told me "too bad"
In short, people tamper with your things and then the company does nothing about it.
Horrible experience, horrible customer service.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Carrie,

We apologize for the experience you had regarding the shipment of your items. As we value our customers and their experience with our services, we have contacted you privately in order to work with you in a resolution to this matter.
estherl27
1/28/16

i sent a package to Amazon, it got there but got lost within Amazon because they didn't use shipping label. Customer service don't care enough, communication is bad, and most of the time the chat service is offline.

i would strongly advise to use another company :)

benys1
1/18/16

If you re-ship with them, they will make their own rules, so they can keep you package and rip you off.

They have all the excuses, will ignore emails. Keep in mind, the owners live in BC, Canada and are hiding from any fraud investigations.

You need to file a complant with the U.S. Postal Inspection Service and have them shut down. http://tinyurl.com/gpmqyxr

I have added a photo of some of the items stolen over the years!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello.
Please note that this picture provides false information. This customer has been reported for providing false information regarding our services.
deanp21
1/18/16

This company is fraudulent, ordered healthcare supplements and they refuse to send to me. They refuse to send to another location or let me pick it up.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Dean,

We apologize that we were unable to assist you with your shipment. There are items that are Prohibited to ship and a list of these items is provided on our website. Unfortunately, the item that you were shipping is an item that is Prohibited. https://www.reship.com/#/prohibited-items.
Thank you for your understanding.
abrac
1/4/16

My 3-lb item with dimensions of 20 x 16 x 8 inches had these shipping options according to Reship:
UPS Standard Estimated 7 - 10 Business Days $37.34
DHL Express Worldwide Estimated 2 - 5 Business Days $43.05
USPS Priority International Estimated 7 - 10 Business Days $43.93

Wow that seems really high.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
We apologize if you are disappointed with the cost of shipping your order. As vendors will often ship their merchandise in boxes with a lot of excess room and packaging material, we offer a repackaging service for a small $7 repackaging fee. If this service is requested we will open the box your item was shipped in, remove the excess packaging material and repackage your items in a smaller box in an effort to reduce the cost of shipment. We hope this information has been helpful.
lawrenceo8
12/29/15

HEEEEEELP !!!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Lawrence,
We apologize if your payment was not accepted. Reship.com reserves the right to put account on security hold due to the discrepancy on any account. You must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by Reship and maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. If you would like assistance with returning any orders to the vendor please submit that order information to support@reship.com
davids435
12/24/15

Shipped an item, once listed as received by ReShip, they started asking for a lot of indepth identification documents, well and truly enough to commit identity theft. They had no secure method of transferring these documents, and refused to let me access the account to return the items to seller for a refund. I now am behind over $200 because of this.

Tip for consumers: Don't use these frauds

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello David,
We apologize for the negative experience. We do maintain a secure website and hold very strict polices when it comes to customer account and payment information. It is stated in our Terms and Conditions that, if a discrepancy is flagged, then you must provide certain current, complete and accurate information about you when prompted to do so by Reship. If you do not want to provide the requested information then we do offer to assist with returning any orders on the account to the vendor so that you may be refunded for the purchase price. If you would like to proceed with the return process please contact support@reship.com.
shelleyc19
12/17/15

I ordered three packages totalling $60 in value - they have them and want $195 to ship them to Canada

First my packages arrived 12/11 according to Amazon - I did not receive any notices about them. Nothing from them is stuck in my email queue (and I checked my server). Then it said I could consolidate - which I did and it said someone would be in touch (and of course never was).

I contacted them today and they said the packages had been consolidated and that I could pay and have them shipped. I am shocked at the shipping fee after their website talks about economical rates for shipping.

The "agent" siad it was because I didn't pay to remove excess packaging. The three items are all the same and could be taped together as one package.

If I want them to return them to Amazon it will be $10 per package - $30 half the value of the package.

What a fraud!!! Provide no customer service - don't do anything helpful - and overcharge so it is not worth receiving your package!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by their promise to use economical shipping rates!! This was the LOWEST of the price quotes I was given.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Shelley,
We provide a Shipping Calculator on our website to assist with generating a shipping estimate prior to registration.

As vendors will often ship their merchandise in boxes with a lot of excess room and packaging material, we offer a repackaging service. When consolidating your orders, you have the option to select this service for no additional fees. If this service is requested we will open the box your item was shipped in, remove the excess packaging material and repackage your items in a smaller box in an effort to reduce the cost of shipment.
cavinp
12/13/15

Stay away. I ordered 35 items. I called like 20 times and no one would help me. I consolidated my items and they all disappeared. I am planning to involve law enforcement as you are dealing with straight thieves . No one helped me.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Cavin.
We apologize for any negative experiences you have had regarding your account. Please submit a direct email to support@reship.com and we will be happy to further assist you with your account.
johnj238
12/13/15

Do not use this Company
Their Customer Service response time is slow and often you have to make repeated attempts to get an answer, and in general the customer service staff act as though you owe them a favor. I changed my credit card and they refused to sort out their internal issues so I could make payment. After 21 emails they suggested they could return my parcel to where it came from. Their shipping costs are also much higher that other companies. Avoid.
Update: Thanks for responding and apologizing Reship but it means nothing if you are not going to deal with it yourself - you are forwarding me to the exact same support email that have not managed to resolve the issue over the last month - just shows its all lip service - hence the 29% rating your company has.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello John,

We apologize for your experience with our company. We attempt to respond to all emails in a timely manner and work with you in resolving any account issues. If you would send further details of your situation directly to support@reship.com. we will be happy to work with you in regards to your account.
leec50
12/11/15

I was excited to try this service as I think it's great for Canadians who want to shop online because some retailers in the US will not ship across the border. The online system is streamlined, and easy to set up and navigate. I sent two packages there to see how quick and how expensive the service would be. The turnaround from receipt of shipment was good, except the second time where I chose to consolidate two shipments into one - that took much too long on their end. Both shipments were priced extremely high compared to shipments/items that I have sent cross-border in the past. Won't be using them again.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Lee.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with our services. We are continually working with the outbound carriers to offer the best rates to our customers and offer service to assist with reducing this cost.
jimt54
11/20/15

People who wrote bad reviews must have personal problems or disorders. ReShip is great. They do the job. It was fast and affordable. I will use their services again in the future. Thanks a lot.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jim,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our services. We are happy to be able to assist you with your shipments. We look forward to working with you again soon.
gagep
11/13/15

I never write reviews on websites, so this might be saying something. I was looking to get a few guitar strings off of amazon.com and noticed ReShip was offering a $5 one time sign up cost. Intrigued, was hoping to save some money on shipping as shipping to Canada from US can be a bit pricey sometimes. I signed up and ordered my strings, and they arrived at the warehouse within a few days. Much to my surprise, I check my credit card statement, and ReShip has charged me $50.47. Huh? Where is the extra $45 coming from? I haven't even done anything on the website yet except sign up and they're charging me $50. Okay. Send a message to customer support, hoping to have it looked at, nothing yet. Take a look at what it put me on, it put me on auto monthly billing, which I didn't wan't, was only wanting to use it this one time for two packages. I don't send a lot of things over the border so I didn't think I would need that, regardless, it put me on that anyways. Week passes, nothing comes from the initial message, figure I may bite the bullet and just send these anyways and never use ReShip again.. Go to ship my items to me, another $40 after the conversion just to send them to my Canadian address with the lowest level of shipping. You've got to be kidding. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm trying to send an elephant to my house, not some guitar strings. All I know is it shouldn't cost me nearly $140 (ReShip "sign up fee" shipping + the strings themselves) for $50 worth of guitar strings. I have since returned my purchase through Amazon for a refund and will order directly though them, at least I'll save $100 or so. Thank's for nothing.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding our services. We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our fees and services. We are set up to assist customer with orders from vendors who will not ship outside the US. If the vendor, Amazon, will complete a shipment directly to you, we would recommend that you do so. Unfortunately, we do not determine the rates for the cost of shipment. Your shipping charges are based on the dimensions of your package (length x width x height), the package weight, and the postal code where you would like your package shipped. We provide a shipping calculator on our website to provide customers with a chance of generating a shipping quote prior to registration. If you would like to submit an email to support@reship.com. we will be happy to work with you in refunding any amount you were assessed for our membership account status.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip