Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

jewelb8
11/4/15

My shoe size was completely sold out everywhere around me but luckily I found them online. But unfortunately since I live in Canada and the site I was purchasing from was US shipping only I thought I was out of luck again. I did a google search and reship.com popped up. I thought it was the answer. But then I read a lot of bad reviews so I was apprensive but still decided to give it a shot. The site I purchased from only accepted US credit cards and luckily reship has an option called assisted purchase. Where u pay them and they'll buy the items for u through there cc. So that was great. It did take them long though and I was not happy with all the extra fees I had to pay. I ended up paying way more for the shoes then I should have. Overall they do serve there purpose if you have no other choice

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jewel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding our services. We are pleased that we were able to assist you with the purchase of your shoes. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
georged51
10/20/15

The Inital Shipment was a total failure!

Lost my paid in advance order by the Retailer!

Lost the Freight Service and Registration Fees! TOOK THEM THREE MONTHS FOR A SHIPMENT FROM THE US TO EU COUNTRY! Following the three months they've asked me to search at the post office. I've asked for shipping documentation that led to knowhere! The post office replied that after one month, if not delivered by the Owner, it returns back to the Sender!

Now they play stupid. From what I know is that they haven't sent the order at all or they keep the order following return at their warehouse and play with the insurance clause.

They deny to mitigate any loss!

I've never had to deal with lost delivery before. I'm using ecommerce all over the World over the last 11 years!

I'll make sure that my letter of protest will reach the largest US Retailers. https://nrf.com/news/top-100-retailers

I recom that if anyone will do the same their BAD reputation will spread and soon they'll be out of business.

DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for contacting ReShip.com. We value our customers and the experience they have with our services. If you would please submit an email with the details of this shipment and your account to support@reship.com we will be happy to work with you in resolving any shipments that have not been received.
alexh97
8/15/15

I got all my stuff quick and easy to Canada that wasn't a problem reship did a good job at that. They just charge for every single thing (package consolidation, processing) it ends up costing way too much money better off with going with something like Viabox that doesn't charge these foolish fees like c'mon man!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Alex, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be able to assist you with shipments to your country. We strive to offer competitive prices for our services and list the Fees for our services on our webpage so that there will be no hidden costs or surprises upon shipment.
alannahh
8/12/15

the last time i used them i had a problem there rep suggested ups as the best way to ship to Canada i ended up paying huge brokerage fees now this last time to avoid a similar situation i called to check which was best and had a supervisor send this response to me : I have also looked at the package and the pillows have been reduced in size as much as possible. Therefore, we recommend that you log onto your account and submit payment for this consolidation as is. If this is not acceptable we can certainly assist you in returning these orders to the vendor. Randa i understand because you are a supervisor you think your a boss, well your a poor boss and i want to talk to your boss . i also think your customer service people need to learn to listen - it's a skill that requires more than keeping your mouth closed. Randa your assistance and our phone conversation left me feeling bullied and with out any sense of satisfaction and a bad taste in my mouth about you as a supervisor i'd really like to talk to your bosses boss or HQ - to complain but i can't find a phone listing.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Alannah. We apologize for any negative experience regarding our services. We will be happy to further assist you with your shipment and concerns. Please submit an email to support@reship.com c/o Management and we will be happy to address this matter further.
stephenk46
8/12/15

Shipping costs many times higher than Amazon's normal rates to Australia. I will never deal with these people again.

hughs17
8/11/15

Got quoted a range of prices for shipping one item. The US postal site quoted $12.50 for the package. The equivalent price on reship.com was $27.00. Throw in the initial $5 to open the account and a further $5 handling fee each time and it becomes obvious that this is a very expensive service. Would not recommend based on price alone.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Hugh. We appreciate your feedback and apologize if you are disappointed with the cost of shipping your order. We like to provide a Shipping Calculator on our website for customer's to utilize during registration so that they are aware of the shipping charges. We also offer several different options to our customer's to assist them with reducing the final shipping charges. We are sorry to hear that these fees and services are not feasible for your shipping needs.
gregn8
7/13/15

Signed up with ReShip recently. Made two purchases that were shipped to their Portland site. These were consolidated into one package and shipped on. The process was straightforward and ReShip did their part very efficiently. Shipping is not cheap but that is not ReShips fault and their rates are quite competitive.
I can recommend their service.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you. We look forward to working with you again soon.
lukep23
7/11/15

I had an order sent out, to my reship address, back in May. I was told after a week or two of waiting, by the companies customer support, to wait until 26th June so I did, and nothing. When this time came, I was assured that a second had been sent out to the same address, and still nothing. I know many people have been sent the same item from the same company, and I had assurances in both instances that they had been shipped, so it's clear where the issue is.

Clearly something is not right at ReShip, unless I've just fallen very, very unlucky and both these shipments have been "lost in the mail".

It's either a scam or their internal service is just plain horrible, and, judging my some of the other complaints about the ReShip, this is far from an isolated incident.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Packages are registered in our system upon arrival based on the Tracking number. We will be happy to look into these shipments. Please provide us with the Tracking information you have available and we will have one of our representatives assist you. Please provide this information to support@reship.com
setoh
7/7/15

I had 3 orders from amazon go fine no problems i see a xbox one on sale i order it on the US amazon send it to reship thinking ohh there cant be any problems wow was i wrong! it took amazon 3 days to delivery it to them. They never did add this order into my account Ive called there customer service about it 3 times the first time they said ohh we will have this into your account buy the end of the day... next day i check i see nothing in my account then a see a email from them saying they need me to send them proof of my order from amazon so send them the invoice with the proof of purchase ect.. i don't get a response back for 2 days and it still hasn't been added into my account so i call them once again and they ask for the tracking number i give that to them then they say this your package has been shipped somewhere in California and the service rep says uniformity i cant give you any information on why your package has been shipped out or where its going........... and says i should get a refund from the seller well reship its kinda impossible to get a refund when the tracking says $#*!ing delivered you dip$#*!s!
all i can stay about this company is if your reading this stay the hell away from them
they are horrible i have never dealt with such a $#*!ty company before i hope they burn to the ground!
0_0 WOW really nice reship what is going on with this company

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY they will take your packages if they feel like it

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We want to apologize for any negative experiences you may have encountered with our services. All packages are received onto customer accounts based on the Suite information. We would like to work with you further in resolving this issue. Please submit this specific order information to support@reship.com so that we may investigate this further.
teresan8
6/26/15

Bought bike headset spacers from the US that I couldn't find in Canada.
Had a problem ordering them to ship it to me. Emailed customer support, got back to me and resolved the problem in 10 min!
They shipped the very next day and the package got to me within a week, much faster than expected (USPS only promised "within 90 days).
Cost me $10 to ship a padded envelope of dimensions: 27.5 x 21.5 cm and weight: 1 lb (rounds up to nearest pound).

Excellent service, no problems, would highly recommend!

My tracking info can be seen at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lJvXYLXMP-a0xXQ1RrTzJnLWM/edit

Also I used FIVEOFF code at signup to waive the $5 signup fee, don't know if it still works.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Teresa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your experience with our services. We are happy to be able to assist you with your shipments. If you require any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.
haakonf
6/15/15

Before trying reship.com I read a few reviews here that got me worried, so I wanted to share my thoughts as everything worked just as I had hoped.

I bought two packages from US online stores, had them consolidated by Reship and sent to Norway as one package.

From start to finish, everything went just as Reship had promised. All the requested services were provided within 24 hours of my requests, prices are reasonable and they are clearly stated on reship.com along with other necessary information about the service. I chose shipping with DHL as a carrier and they delivered the package to my address within 48 hours, well within the estimated delivery time (which was 2-5 days) .

I recommend Reship.com to anyone who wants to buy from US online stores who do not provide international shipping, and to those who might save freight charges by consolidating packages.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you with your shipments. We look forward to working with you again soon.
kristyh7
6/14/15

This site has awful customer service. They constantly hang up on me and ignore emails I send.

They screwed me out of $330 - I had a package on here for an eBay customer and I assured him it would ship the same day, and the website failed to mention "they had a payment review polict" that can take up to 48 hours and a customer service representative even told me that it wasn't going through because my card didn't match the shipping address it was going to (duh, it was going to an eBay customer..)

Many fights with this awful company later and the payment review ended up being denied, my ebay buyer pulled out and took his $300 back (rightfully so I guess) and I was never refunded the $31 package that I paid to be delivered.

All around just an awful company with terrible customer support. I wouldn't wish anyone, even my worst enemy, to this website. Has so much potential, too.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We apologize for any trouble you have experienced with our services. Your concerns are important to us and we wish to work with you in the future to avoid any further payment issues. Please contact us directly at support@reship.com for further details regarding your account
garryg5
5/7/15

I have been using reship for almost 3 years now. Never had any issues . great customer service. Shipping is comparatively cheaper than others.Option to consolidate packages helps you save lots of money. keep up the good work.
Recommended ..

kastlerj
4/15/15

I've had multiple items in the past at the Reship and they mysteriously disappear and when I contact them, they just say "we've shipped all your items". I let that slide since it was a few years ago. Now I had something shipped to them, it was signed for and under my name yet they still refuses to put it on the account. I'm not sure if they're just stealing from their customers now or what. The name of the person who signed my last package was J MURPHY

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Kastler, thank you for your feedback. When checking with our shipping department it seems the package you are referring to was attempted to be delivered to our warehouse during the weekend. As we are closed over the weekend the local post office signed for these packages and they were transferred to our warehouse the following Monday when our warehouse opened and all parcels were added to customer accounts. If this package still has not been added to your account please respond back so we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding.
melvinl14
3/24/15

I have around 350$ total worth of goods from amazon sitting in their warehouse, i paid a total of 80$ shipping fee and now they tend to keep all my stuff and the shipping fee as well for themselves. I already sent the documentation required and i am pretty sure everything is legit , they are just using the excuse " wrong account name" to lock my account and want to take away the money just like this. Nothing wrong with my side, i even gave them the pic of credit card as well as my goverment id, they just denied it because the account is created with the nickname only and they now put me under fraud concern. I will not let this settle easily if i cant come with a good solution, probably call up the bank for deal dispute and making a police report soon. Another highlight the customer rep is extremely rude , one of them even hang up my chat , the only customer rep i find helpful is Randa W if you meet other customer rep just disconnect right away they are not going to help you anything at all. Such a terrible online experience from them, definitely not recommended. Only good thing about them is at least they reply you from facebook PM , i will update once i got another news by Monday from their supervisor otherwise i will open a deal dispute against them.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Melvin, thank you for your feedback. Please be advised we have already responded to your inquires through email as well as Facebook. If an account is labelled as possibly fraudulent by our payment processor the processor will require documentation to prove the legitimacy of the payment. At this time we have yet to receive the verification documents which match the credit card used to complete the payment. Please continue to contact our customer service staff using the email address customerservice@reship.com so we can resolve this matter. Thank you.
mohammads19
3/13/15

Seems to be a scam.
The site allows me to create an account, do my shipment there, even perform the consolidation, but refuse to take my credit card.
The same card that has been used to purchase from amazon.
Now they are asking for credit card copy, front and back end!
I better try to get refund or loose this amount rather to hand over my credit card to this company.

Simple fact-If you don't allow the credit card for registration, then why the hell you allowed to create the account and use it to ship there?

Tip for consumers: Don't go there buddy!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Mohammad, thank you for providing your feedback. When checking with our customer service team it seems we were previously able to assist you with this matter and reactivate your account after the requested documentation was provided. Thank you for your understanding. At this time your goods have been shipped to your chosen location. If you require anything further please let us know. Thank you!
evetted
2/24/15

Reship is rediculously expensive! I will never use them again!

Tip for consumers: I am rather using viabox. Will comment on them after a few shippings.

ghadaho
2/20/15

this is the worst shipping company and they have the worst customer service as well. not only the cost of shipping is very high, they have shipped my shipments to a different address and when confronted they refuse to cooperate and fix their mistake.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it, you will regret it.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your recent shipment from our company. For your reference our site has a shipping calculator you may use to estimate shipping costs for any future shipments being sent from our warehouse. This should help so you are aware of the shipping options you would be offered before shipping to our facility. The link for our shipping estimator is as follows: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx. If you have any questions about your recent shipment please contact our customer service team directly about this issue. The email address to contact is customerservice@reship.com as we would be more than happy to look further into this matter. Thank you for your understanding.
sanderk5
2/2/15

Hello everyone. I report the experience of its service for your sake.

I have researched a lot of freight forwarders in the US. Then, I chose Reship.com among them. I have used its service several times and there is no trouble at all. It has many shipping methods and can ship a package worldwide. Some people are not satisfied with it. I guess some complaints are user's misunderstanding. Please refer to the FAQ on the web site or contact the customer service team. They will solve the problems.

- No sales tax.
- Excellent customer service.
- A variety of shipping method.
- Reasonable handling fee.
- Quick shipping.
- Easy account manager.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Sander, thank you for providing your positive feedback for our company. We are glad Reship has been able to assist you with simplifying the process of buying and shipping goods from the USA. We look forward to assisting you with more shipments in the near future!
kd34
2/2/15

Worst shipping experience to date. Fees unreasonably expensive and my package is stuck at customs because they didn't declare the contents, despite me filling in the forms they required. Customer service is also lacking. when I requested additional options for a lower shipping price all they suggested was to rebundle my items at an additional 7$ fee which may or may not have reduced the shipping.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello KD thank you for providing your feedback. We are sorry to hear our shipping costs were higher than you had expected for sending your parcel. For your reference our company does offer a shipping estimator you may use before shipping your goods to our warehouse so you are aware of the costs associated with reshipping from our facility. We have included the link below for your convenience: http://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx. Please be advised the consolidation service we offer typically does reduce the shipping costs on orders. We cannot guarantee this will reduce the shipping costs as customers have the option to remove additional packaging when combining the orders or to leave the goods in the original packaging. When removing the additional packaging the shipping costs do regularly go down, but we cannot make this choice on a customers behalf. In regards to customs details some countries require specific information for orders which may not have been included in the general description updated in your account. If you require further assistance in regards to your customs declaration form you may contact our customer service team directly at customerservice@reship.com. When using this contact address there should be a quick response time as a customer service representative will respond back within 24 hours. We hope this can help. Thank you for your understanding.
joj45
1/30/15

APPALLING LACK OF SERVICE!

Can we give negative stars? Dreadful, dreadful customer service.

I emailed them to inquire about shipping perfume to NZ, and was told yes but only if under a certain size. I then purchased a perfume gift set, within their guidelines, and thought no more. At the time I was also told they were working towards being able to ship nail polishes too, and was left with the impression they were working towards being able to ship additional items in the future.

The parcel was delivered to Reship but not logged into my account until I queried where it was (after checking out the tracking information from the seller). The parcel had been with them some time (i.e. months) and never logged into my account. They then took their time to say they couldn't ship perfume, I replied saying the only reason I purchased was because I was told I could. They didn't care. It was not their fault I had been told that (WTF?!)

I had to return the perfume gift set (at my cost, plus their service fee) and ship the remaining items to myself in NZ.

I received my parcel of the other items to find they had split the gift set apart, and sent the perfume back to Nordstrom, but sent the moisturizer from the gift set to me. This means no refund for my purchase, and further complications.

I went to track the perfume return, which had not been received by Nordstrom yet, to see the address they listed as being used to send the return to was my ** NZ address**. TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE, it will not arrive in NZ, of that I have no doubt.

When asking for a refund of their charges I was flatly refused.

APPALLING SERVICE! STAY WELL CLEAR!!!

I have used them for over 110 parcels to date, but no more! Their service used to be good, but about six months ago (April 2014?) something changed and they now overcharge for shipping, are getting everything wrong, and do not accept any responsibility for their constant errors.

DO NOT USE RESHIP.COM --- it is not worth the pain! They are appallingly bad and do not take responsibility for their mistakes, but simply charge you more to fix their problems

lillyb4
1/27/15

Bought a pair of shoes from Dillards and used Reship to have it shipped to me here in Sydney. It came on time and the package seemed to be in fair condition.
I only had a little problem with the service fees but I suppose it can't be helped! Paid $100 to get my shoes shipped here which is pretty damn pricey but oh well!

I've read some reviews about Reship here and there and it seems that they use some sort of 'scheme' where they close your accounts whilst your package is being shipped there due to 'suspected illegal/fraudulent activity' and they'll either ask you to give your personal information such as 'the back and front of your credit cards,' your passport details and etc. which is a little worrying since I'm using their services now to buy a pair of pants from a boutique over in the U.S. ....

I've had a fairly good experience with Reship but I'm a little worried they'll pull this scheme on me. Hopefully all goes well!

Tip for consumers: If you're going to ship something big, get ready to empty your wallet because it ain't cheap! Bought a pair of shoes, and due to the weight and size of the package (a shoe box) it came up to around 80USD which became 100 Australian dollars.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Lilly. Thank you for your review. For your reference it is not a regular occurrence where our company would deactivate an account and request for identification documents. Please be advised the only time a account is deactivated and identification documents are requested is if our payment processor has a fraud concern with the account. As you have completed previous payments through our company with no fraud concern there should be no issues with processing your future payments. In regards to the shipping cost we do offer a consolidation service where you may request for us to reduce the package size for more cost effective shipping options. Also if you are concerned about what the shipping cost may be we also offer a shipping calculator to estimate your shipping costs. We have included a link to the calculator on our site below. We hope this can help. Have a nice day.

jeremyb43
12/26/14

i have been a reship.com customer for several years

in the past 6 months the service has deteriorated drastically

they have very limited hours to contact by phone
in the morning us time often dont answer

i had to wake up in the middle of the night to
speak to them!

fistly they shipped me an incorrect book and refused to take responsibility at all and gave me the runaround

they agreed to ship me a blu ray drive that i had bought and not remove the protective packaging

when i received the box, not only had they taken the drive out of all of its packaging, but they put the drive at the very bottom of the box, which is complete foolishness.

they should have known better and packed it in the middle where there was a lot of padding

i asked them to apply fragile stickers, but they said that they didnt have-would you believe it?-
a remailing company that doesnt have any fragile stickers!

they were not interested in sorting out my problem fairly

they applied a 7 dollar credit to my card for a drive that cost me 175 dollars by the time i received it

owing to the way the drive was shipped, i cannot be completely confident in its suitability for use as a data archiving device

reship very selectively answered my emails and when i got up at 12:30 at night in my country, to phone them, i spoke to somone called maciej, and spent more than half an hour pleading my case. he promised that i would have a constructive response by the following morning

i received no response!

reship used to be quite good in the past

they have deteriorated dramatically and it is my civic duty to make the broader public aware of these problems to obviate potential misery for the customer

this morning i woke up and received an email that my reship.com account has been deleted,

do business with these rogues at your peril

rather use myus or another reputable company

i wouldnt wish reship.com on my worst enemy.

Dealing with them has been profoundly stressful and indeed quite traumatic

bottom line: avoid this company like the plague

from my experience, i say do business with them at your peril!

jeremy b

Tip for consumers: this is the worst remailing company i have ever encountered
avoid using them at all costs
try myus or another service
this service will cause you misery as it has done for me in recent months

please see the photo attached which shows the incorrect book they sent as well as the manner in which they shipped the drive to me

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jeremy,

Thank you for your feedback. At this time our customer service hours are the same hours as we have always offered, our office is open Monday to Friday from 8:30am-5:00pm PST. For your reference our phone lines and email systems are open during this time frame and there should be no problem contacting us by phone or email during these hours. When looking into the recent issues you have had with these two shipments it seems the problems have been brought up to management team and dealt with accordingly and compensation was offered. At this time it seems you have issued multiple chargeback’s against recent payments to our company for shipping merchandise therefore we will be unable to assist you further with shipping at this time until these chargeback’s are resolved. Thank you for your understanding.
pansyc
12/25/14

I had only joined reship last week on 15th December hoping to ship some items from Amazon to Brunei because. I was initially very excited because I thought finally I can get something cool for my family for Christmas... But items were only shipped out today and it is already 23rd December my time. I had first emailed to express my concern and stating it as Christmas but Kate had just responded in a computer manner indicating it will be done ASAP. That is basically a fraud and codling naive customers without providing and firm commitments. Unless no other option, I would refrain from using reship anymore.. I have to pay almost $190.00 just for the shipping charges but yet I get no proper services except for some computerized responses.

Tip for consumers: Seriously consider about their charges and their advertisement on fast delivery. They will take their own sweet time in packing and shipping it out.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Pansy, thank you for your feedback. Please be advised we have no control of how quickly the goods will take for shipping from the vendor to our warehouse. Once the goods are delivered to our warehouse we would notify you of the delivery within 24 hours then it would be up to you to log into your account and initiate shipping to your chosen location. We apologize if the shipping options we had offered were not quick enough to receive your goods for the holidays. For your future reference you may use our shipping calculator to estimate shipping costs and shipping time frames before sending the goods to our warehouse. We hope this can help.
jeremyr17
12/19/14

Update: I have discovered something important about Reship customer service. In response to my posting on SiteJabber, a rep from Reship said they had sent me emails, but I had received none (and do not use a spam filter). I checked with my internet service provider, and sure enough, it turns out that the way Reship has configured their email service means that some but not all emails will not be received by the recipient, in fact will not even be accepted by the internet providers email server. I wonder if this is largely why they have such a terrible reputation? For the benefit of the Reship IT people, in the hope they can fix it, the issue is this: Reship's spf file specifies that email should come from an outlook.com domain and a couple of others, but email is being sent through mail.monark.com (a parent company?) and this is not on the spf file list. Thus when email arrives it appears to originate from somewhere it should not, and many internet service providers reject such email as spam. Apparently to fix it is a simple matter of Reship updating their spf file to include the servers they actually send mail from. The internet provider can see that Reship did indeed send emails in the last couple of days (2 on 16th, 1 on 17th from no-reply@reship.com (probably the automatic notifications I have not been getting and from customerservice@reship.com). As they were rejected the internet provider cannot forward me copies of these emails. If the Reship rep is monitoring this, perhaps they can fix the problem, and resend recent emails. Hope this helps.

It's rare that I am moved to spend my time writing a review, especially a bad one, but this is too much. I was charged over $300 on my credit card 5 times for the same single transaction (apparently due to an IT error). After a couple of emails they responded that they'd correct the error. I now discover they refunded only two of the five payments. To make matters worse it now appears that they have billed more than the $US230 I authorised - have you checked what they charged you in your currency? If it's like mine it doesn't match anything like the amount you authorised at the current currency conversion rate. To me if you authorise $US230 and instead they bill a higher amount in another currency that's fraudulent. Perhaps it's just an error, we'll see. But I'd check your credit card statement if I were you, we may shortly have to commence a class action. Their postage rates are not as cheap as others, and they seem to have a minimum of around $US18 for even the smallest item. OK errors happen, but the unforgivable frustration for busy people is the ignored emails, unanswered emails, "Contact Us" not responded to. I pointed out that their "info@" email address doesn't appear to be working as I NEVER get a response and suggested they escalate this to their IT dept. No response. No improvement. I point out that I no longer receive email notifications that packages have arrived. No response. No change. There's a reason the "Service Feedback" rating on their website doesn't work....trouble is it could be because it is broken like the billing system, the email notification system and the customer service email system, or it could be that they took it down because of the negative feedback....you just don't know! All of this is a shame, because if it wasn't for this, they offer a genuine service and my goods have arrived safely. Unfortunately the frustration of spending my time (repeatedly) trying to resolve problems leaves me about to look around for another supplier.

Tip for consumers: Wait until reviews improve and they fix their problems or they go out of business - it'll have to end one way or the other.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jeremy, thank you for your response. For your reference it seems we have recently made some changes to our emailing system. At this time the information you have listed in your review has been brought to the attention of our technical team and we will be working with our email providers to look into this further. We hope this can help to avoid any future problems with you not receiving emails from our company. Thank you for providing these details.

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip