Review of ReShip

Tel: 1-800-345-SHIP
info@reship.com

shelleyc19
12/17/15

I ordered three packages totalling $60 in value - they have them and want $195 to ship them to Canada

First my packages arrived 12/11 according to Amazon - I did not receive any notices about them. Nothing from them is stuck in my email queue (and I checked my server). Then it said I could consolidate - which I did and it said someone would be in touch (and of course never was).

I contacted them today and they said the packages had been consolidated and that I could pay and have them shipped. I am shocked at the shipping fee after their website talks about economical rates for shipping.

The "agent" siad it was because I didn't pay to remove excess packaging. The three items are all the same and could be taped together as one package.

If I want them to return them to Amazon it will be $10 per package - $30 half the value of the package.

What a fraud!!! Provide no customer service - don't do anything helpful - and overcharge so it is not worth receiving your package!

Tip for consumers: Don't be fooled by their promise to use economical shipping rates!! This was the LOWEST of the price quotes I was given.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Shelley,
We apologize if you are disappointed with the cost of shipping your order. Your shipping charges are based on the dimensions of your package (length x width x height), the package weight, and the postal code where you would like your package shipped.
We provide a Shipping Calculator on our website to assist with generating a shipping estimate prior to registration.

As vendors will often ship their merchandise in boxes with a lot of excess room and packaging material, we offer a repackaging service. When consolidating your orders, you have the option to select this service for no additional fees. If this service is requested we will open the box your item was shipped in, remove the excess packaging material and repackage your items in a smaller box in an effort to reduce the cost of shipment.
cavinp
12/13/15

Stay away. I ordered 35 items. I called like 20 times and no one would help me. I consolidated my items and they all disappeared. I am planning to involve law enforcement as you are dealing with straight thieves . No one helped me.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Cavin.
We apologize for any negative experiences you have had regarding your account. Please submit a direct email to support@reship.com and we will be happy to further assist you with your account.
johnj238
12/13/15

Do not use this Company
Their Customer Service response time is slow and often you have to make repeated attempts to get an answer, and in general the customer service staff act as though you owe them a favor. I changed my credit card and they refused to sort out their internal issues so I could make payment. After 21 emails they suggested they could return my parcel to where it came from. Their shipping costs are also much higher that other companies. Avoid.
Update: Thanks for responding and apologizing Reship but it means nothing if you are not going to deal with it yourself - you are forwarding me to the exact same support email that have not managed to resolve the issue over the last month - just shows its all lip service - hence the 29% rating your company has.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello John,

We apologize for your experience with our company. We attempt to respond to all emails in a timely manner and work with you in resolving any account issues. If you would send further details of your situation directly to support@reship.com. we will be happy to work with you in regards to your account.
leec50
12/11/15

I was excited to try this service as I think it's great for Canadians who want to shop online because some retailers in the US will not ship across the border. The online system is streamlined, and easy to set up and navigate. I sent two packages there to see how quick and how expensive the service would be. The turnaround from receipt of shipment was good, except the second time where I chose to consolidate two shipments into one - that took much too long on their end. Both shipments were priced extremely high compared to shipments/items that I have sent cross-border in the past. Won't be using them again.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Lee.
Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with our services. We are continually working with the outbound carriers to offer the best rates to our customers and offer service to assist with reducing this cost.
jimt54
11/20/15

People who wrote bad reviews must have personal problems or disorders. ReShip is great. They do the job. It was fast and affordable. I will use their services again in the future. Thanks a lot.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jim,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our services. We are happy to be able to assist you with your shipments. We look forward to working with you again soon.
gagep
11/13/15

I never write reviews on websites, so this might be saying something. I was looking to get a few guitar strings off of amazon.com and noticed ReShip was offering a $5 one time sign up cost. Intrigued, was hoping to save some money on shipping as shipping to Canada from US can be a bit pricey sometimes. I signed up and ordered my strings, and they arrived at the warehouse within a few days. Much to my surprise, I check my credit card statement, and ReShip has charged me $50.47. Huh? Where is the extra $45 coming from? I haven't even done anything on the website yet except sign up and they're charging me $50. Okay. Send a message to customer support, hoping to have it looked at, nothing yet. Take a look at what it put me on, it put me on auto monthly billing, which I didn't wan't, was only wanting to use it this one time for two packages. I don't send a lot of things over the border so I didn't think I would need that, regardless, it put me on that anyways. Week passes, nothing comes from the initial message, figure I may bite the bullet and just send these anyways and never use ReShip again.. Go to ship my items to me, another $40 after the conversion just to send them to my Canadian address with the lowest level of shipping. You've got to be kidding. Maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm trying to send an elephant to my house, not some guitar strings. All I know is it shouldn't cost me nearly $140 (ReShip "sign up fee" shipping + the strings themselves) for $50 worth of guitar strings. I have since returned my purchase through Amazon for a refund and will order directly though them, at least I'll save $100 or so. Thank's for nothing.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback regarding our services. We apologize for any misunderstanding regarding our fees and services. We are set up to assist customer with orders from vendors who will not ship outside the US. If the vendor, Amazon, will complete a shipment directly to you, we would recommend that you do so. Unfortunately, we do not determine the rates for the cost of shipment. Your shipping charges are based on the dimensions of your package (length x width x height), the package weight, and the postal code where you would like your package shipped. We provide a shipping calculator on our website to provide customers with a chance of generating a shipping quote prior to registration. If you would like to submit an email to support@reship.com. we will be happy to work with you in refunding any amount you were assessed for our membership account status.
jewelb8
11/4/15

My shoe size was completely sold out everywhere around me but luckily I found them online. But unfortunately since I live in Canada and the site I was purchasing from was US shipping only I thought I was out of luck again. I did a google search and reship.com popped up. I thought it was the answer. But then I read a lot of bad reviews so I was apprensive but still decided to give it a shot. The site I purchased from only accepted US credit cards and luckily reship has an option called assisted purchase. Where u pay them and they'll buy the items for u through there cc. So that was great. It did take them long though and I was not happy with all the extra fees I had to pay. I ended up paying way more for the shoes then I should have. Overall they do serve there purpose if you have no other choice

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Jewel,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding our services. We are pleased that we were able to assist you with the purchase of your shoes. We look forward to working with you again in the future.
georged51
10/20/15

The Inital Shipment was a total failure!

Lost my paid in advance order by the Retailer!

Lost the Freight Service and Registration Fees! TOOK THEM THREE MONTHS FOR A SHIPMENT FROM THE US TO EU COUNTRY! Following the three months they've asked me to search at the post office. I've asked for shipping documentation that led to knowhere! The post office replied that after one month, if not delivered by the Owner, it returns back to the Sender!

Now they play stupid. From what I know is that they haven't sent the order at all or they keep the order following return at their warehouse and play with the insurance clause.

They deny to mitigate any loss!

I've never had to deal with lost delivery before. I'm using ecommerce all over the World over the last 11 years!

I'll make sure that my letter of protest will reach the largest US Retailers. https://nrf.com/news/top-100-retailers

I recom that if anyone will do the same their BAD reputation will spread and soon they'll be out of business.

DO NOT USE THEM EVER!!!!!!!!!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for contacting ReShip.com. We value our customers and the experience they have with our services. If you would please submit an email with the details of this shipment and your account to support@reship.com we will be happy to work with you in resolving any shipments that have not been received.
alexh97
8/15/15

I got all my stuff quick and easy to Canada that wasn't a problem reship did a good job at that. They just charge for every single thing (package consolidation, processing) it ends up costing way too much money better off with going with something like Viabox that doesn't charge these foolish fees like c'mon man!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Alex, Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to be able to assist you with shipments to your country. We strive to offer competitive prices for our services and list the Fees for our services on our webpage so that there will be no hidden costs or surprises upon shipment.
alannahh
8/12/15

the last time i used them i had a problem there rep suggested ups as the best way to ship to Canada i ended up paying huge brokerage fees now this last time to avoid a similar situation i called to check which was best and had a supervisor send this response to me : I have also looked at the package and the pillows have been reduced in size as much as possible. Therefore, we recommend that you log onto your account and submit payment for this consolidation as is. If this is not acceptable we can certainly assist you in returning these orders to the vendor. Randa i understand because you are a supervisor you think your a boss, well your a poor boss and i want to talk to your boss . i also think your customer service people need to learn to listen - it's a skill that requires more than keeping your mouth closed. Randa your assistance and our phone conversation left me feeling bullied and with out any sense of satisfaction and a bad taste in my mouth about you as a supervisor i'd really like to talk to your bosses boss or HQ - to complain but i can't find a phone listing.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Alannah. We apologize for any negative experience regarding our services. We will be happy to further assist you with your shipment and concerns. Please submit an email to support@reship.com c/o Management and we will be happy to address this matter further.
stephenk46
8/12/15

Shipping costs many times higher than Amazon's normal rates to Australia. I will never deal with these people again.

hughs17
8/11/15

Got quoted a range of prices for shipping one item. The US postal site quoted $12.50 for the package. The equivalent price on reship.com was $27.00. Throw in the initial $5 to open the account and a further $5 handling fee each time and it becomes obvious that this is a very expensive service. Would not recommend based on price alone.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Hugh. We appreciate your feedback and apologize if you are disappointed with the cost of shipping your order. We like to provide a Shipping Calculator on our website for customer's to utilize during registration so that they are aware of the shipping charges. We also offer several different options to our customer's to assist them with reducing the final shipping charges. We are sorry to hear that these fees and services are not feasible for your shipping needs.
gregn8
7/13/15

Signed up with ReShip recently. Made two purchases that were shipped to their Portland site. These were consolidated into one package and shipped on. The process was straightforward and ReShip did their part very efficiently. Shipping is not cheap but that is not ReShips fault and their rates are quite competitive.
I can recommend their service.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello! Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you. We look forward to working with you again soon.
lukep23
7/11/15

I had an order sent out, to my reship address, back in May. I was told after a week or two of waiting, by the companies customer support, to wait until 26th June so I did, and nothing. When this time came, I was assured that a second had been sent out to the same address, and still nothing. I know many people have been sent the same item from the same company, and I had assurances in both instances that they had been shipped, so it's clear where the issue is.

Clearly something is not right at ReShip, unless I've just fallen very, very unlucky and both these shipments have been "lost in the mail".

It's either a scam or their internal service is just plain horrible, and, judging my some of the other complaints about the ReShip, this is far from an isolated incident.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. Packages are registered in our system upon arrival based on the Tracking number. We will be happy to look into these shipments. Please provide us with the Tracking information you have available and we will have one of our representatives assist you. Please provide this information to support@reship.com
setoh
7/7/15

I had 3 orders from amazon go fine no problems i see a xbox one on sale i order it on the US amazon send it to reship thinking ohh there cant be any problems wow was i wrong! it took amazon 3 days to delivery it to them. They never did add this order into my account Ive called there customer service about it 3 times the first time they said ohh we will have this into your account buy the end of the day... next day i check i see nothing in my account then a see a email from them saying they need me to send them proof of my order from amazon so send them the invoice with the proof of purchase ect.. i don't get a response back for 2 days and it still hasn't been added into my account so i call them once again and they ask for the tracking number i give that to them then they say this your package has been shipped somewhere in California and the service rep says uniformity i cant give you any information on why your package has been shipped out or where its going........... and says i should get a refund from the seller well reship its kinda impossible to get a refund when the tracking says $#*!ing delivered you dip$#*!s!
all i can stay about this company is if your reading this stay the hell away from them
they are horrible i have never dealt with such a $#*!ty company before i hope they burn to the ground!
0_0 WOW really nice reship what is going on with this company

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY they will take your packages if they feel like it

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We want to apologize for any negative experiences you may have encountered with our services. All packages are received onto customer accounts based on the Suite information. We would like to work with you further in resolving this issue. Please submit this specific order information to support@reship.com so that we may investigate this further.
teresan8
6/26/15

Bought bike headset spacers from the US that I couldn't find in Canada.
Had a problem ordering them to ship it to me. Emailed customer support, got back to me and resolved the problem in 10 min!
They shipped the very next day and the package got to me within a week, much faster than expected (USPS only promised "within 90 days).
Cost me $10 to ship a padded envelope of dimensions: 27.5 x 21.5 cm and weight: 1 lb (rounds up to nearest pound).

Excellent service, no problems, would highly recommend!

My tracking info can be seen at: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4lJvXYLXMP-a0xXQ1RrTzJnLWM/edit

Also I used FIVEOFF code at signup to waive the $5 signup fee, don't know if it still works.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Teresa! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us your feedback regarding your experience with our services. We are happy to be able to assist you with your shipments. If you require any assistance in the future, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.
haakonf
6/15/15

Before trying reship.com I read a few reviews here that got me worried, so I wanted to share my thoughts as everything worked just as I had hoped.

I bought two packages from US online stores, had them consolidated by Reship and sent to Norway as one package.

From start to finish, everything went just as Reship had promised. All the requested services were provided within 24 hours of my requests, prices are reasonable and they are clearly stated on reship.com along with other necessary information about the service. I chose shipping with DHL as a carrier and they delivered the package to my address within 48 hours, well within the estimated delivery time (which was 2-5 days) .

I recommend Reship.com to anyone who wants to buy from US online stores who do not provide international shipping, and to those who might save freight charges by consolidating packages.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. Thank you for taking the time to provide us your feedback. It is our pleasure to be able to assist you with your shipments. We look forward to working with you again soon.
kristyh7
6/14/15

This site has awful customer service. They constantly hang up on me and ignore emails I send.

They screwed me out of $330 - I had a package on here for an eBay customer and I assured him it would ship the same day, and the website failed to mention "they had a payment review polict" that can take up to 48 hours and a customer service representative even told me that it wasn't going through because my card didn't match the shipping address it was going to (duh, it was going to an eBay customer..)

Many fights with this awful company later and the payment review ended up being denied, my ebay buyer pulled out and took his $300 back (rightfully so I guess) and I was never refunded the $31 package that I paid to be delivered.

All around just an awful company with terrible customer support. I wouldn't wish anyone, even my worst enemy, to this website. Has so much potential, too.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello. We apologize for any trouble you have experienced with our services. Your concerns are important to us and we wish to work with you in the future to avoid any further payment issues. Please contact us directly at support@reship.com for further details regarding your account
garryg5
5/7/15

I have been using reship for almost 3 years now. Never had any issues . great customer service. Shipping is comparatively cheaper than others.Option to consolidate packages helps you save lots of money. keep up the good work.
Recommended ..

kastlerj
4/15/15

I've had multiple items in the past at the Reship and they mysteriously disappear and when I contact them, they just say "we've shipped all your items". I let that slide since it was a few years ago. Now I had something shipped to them, it was signed for and under my name yet they still refuses to put it on the account. I'm not sure if they're just stealing from their customers now or what. The name of the person who signed my last package was J MURPHY

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Kastler, thank you for your feedback. When checking with our shipping department it seems the package you are referring to was attempted to be delivered to our warehouse during the weekend. As we are closed over the weekend the local post office signed for these packages and they were transferred to our warehouse the following Monday when our warehouse opened and all parcels were added to customer accounts. If this package still has not been added to your account please respond back so we can further assist you. Thank you for your understanding.
melvinl14
3/24/15

I have around 350$ total worth of goods from amazon sitting in their warehouse, i paid a total of 80$ shipping fee and now they tend to keep all my stuff and the shipping fee as well for themselves. I already sent the documentation required and i am pretty sure everything is legit , they are just using the excuse " wrong account name" to lock my account and want to take away the money just like this. Nothing wrong with my side, i even gave them the pic of credit card as well as my goverment id, they just denied it because the account is created with the nickname only and they now put me under fraud concern. I will not let this settle easily if i cant come with a good solution, probably call up the bank for deal dispute and making a police report soon. Another highlight the customer rep is extremely rude , one of them even hang up my chat , the only customer rep i find helpful is Randa W if you meet other customer rep just disconnect right away they are not going to help you anything at all. Such a terrible online experience from them, definitely not recommended. Only good thing about them is at least they reply you from facebook PM , i will update once i got another news by Monday from their supervisor otherwise i will open a deal dispute against them.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Melvin, thank you for your feedback. Please be advised we have already responded to your inquires through email as well as Facebook. If an account is labelled as possibly fraudulent by our payment processor the processor will require documentation to prove the legitimacy of the payment. At this time we have yet to receive the verification documents which match the credit card used to complete the payment. Please continue to contact our customer service staff using the email address customerservice@reship.com so we can resolve this matter. Thank you.
mohammads19
3/13/15

Seems to be a scam.
The site allows me to create an account, do my shipment there, even perform the consolidation, but refuse to take my credit card.
The same card that has been used to purchase from amazon.
Now they are asking for credit card copy, front and back end!
I better try to get refund or loose this amount rather to hand over my credit card to this company.

Simple fact-If you don't allow the credit card for registration, then why the hell you allowed to create the account and use it to ship there?

Tip for consumers: Don't go there buddy!

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Mohammad, thank you for providing your feedback. When checking with our customer service team it seems we were previously able to assist you with this matter and reactivate your account after the requested documentation was provided. Thank you for your understanding. At this time your goods have been shipped to your chosen location. If you require anything further please let us know. Thank you!
evetted
2/24/15

Reship is rediculously expensive! I will never use them again!

Tip for consumers: I am rather using viabox. Will comment on them after a few shippings.

ghadaho
2/20/15

this is the worst shipping company and they have the worst customer service as well. not only the cost of shipping is very high, they have shipped my shipments to a different address and when confronted they refuse to cooperate and fix their mistake.

Tip for consumers: Do not use it, you will regret it.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello, thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you are unhappy with your recent shipment from our company. For your reference our site has a shipping calculator you may use to estimate shipping costs for any future shipments being sent from our warehouse. This should help so you are aware of the shipping options you would be offered before shipping to our facility. The link for our shipping estimator is as follows: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx. If you have any questions about your recent shipment please contact our customer service team directly about this issue. The email address to contact is customerservice@reship.com as we would be more than happy to look further into this matter. Thank you for your understanding.
sanderk5
2/2/15

Hello everyone. I report the experience of its service for your sake.

I have researched a lot of freight forwarders in the US. Then, I chose Reship.com among them. I have used its service several times and there is no trouble at all. It has many shipping methods and can ship a package worldwide. Some people are not satisfied with it. I guess some complaints are user's misunderstanding. Please refer to the FAQ on the web site or contact the customer service team. They will solve the problems.

- No sales tax.
- Excellent customer service.
- A variety of shipping method.
- Reasonable handling fee.
- Quick shipping.
- Easy account manager.

Response from Reship T., ReShip Representative
Hello Sander, thank you for providing your positive feedback for our company. We are glad Reship has been able to assist you with simplifying the process of buying and shipping goods from the USA. We look forward to assisting you with more shipments in the near future!

I have used Reship.com many times and there is no trouble at all. If you worry about a shipping fee, you can calculate it before an order at their website. And, you can choose your favorite shipping method. If you order a heavy parcel, it may take much shipping fee.

By Sander K.

I have just discovered "YouShop" and they are totally amazing ... https://www.nzpost.co.nz/tools/youshop

By Jo J.

Login--> Account---> Order Currently At Reship---> Select Shipping Method Select the cheapest one which is USPS (delivery estimate is "up to 90 days" however I got mine shipped within a week to Toronto, Ontario, Canada). If you know the dimensions get a price quote first to avoid unpleasant surprises later: https://www.reship.com/UI/ShippingEstimate.aspx

By Teresa N.

Avoid Reship all together. If you don't have troubles now, you WILL. Read my review. Absolutely terrible customer service and you don't have to read just my review. Find an alternative, please.

By Steven B.

Does this link help? http://www.howtocallabroad.com/qa/toll-free.html

By Jo J.

Hello Elaine. I am the Operations Manager for Reship. USPS attempted to change our zipcode back in June in the hopes of steam lining the on time delivery service. This has blown up on a very large scale. We are still missing over 150 packages going back to the beginning of the year. When you track your package on the USPS website, it will show delivered. What that means is it has been delivered to one of two locations here in Portland and scanned to what they call a format sheet. Their goal os have those packages delivered within 24 hours. The new locations that our inbound packages are supposed to be coming from do not have deducated drivers at this point. the post office manager and acting state of Oregon Post Master are working with me to find a solution. We received over 350 missing packages late Friday. Please check your account ans see if it has been delivered by now. if not email our customer support team with your tracking number and reference my name and I will contact the manager personally to see if they can find this. This has been a huge obstacle that is out of our control. I apologize for this and we hope to have things back on track soon with USPS. Justin Camp

By JUSTIN C.

our office hours are 8:00am to 4:00pm PST. I am the Operations Manger for Reship. call 503-257-4644 or my direct number of 604-592-7255

By JUSTIN C.

Have you received your item yet? I am the Operations Manager here and want to make sure you are getting the level of service you deserve.

By JUSTIN C.

This company SCAM I sent to their address products in the amount of $ 300. But when it was required to pay for their services, I got an error - "Payment was not successful - Please try again or contact us for assistance" Support responds 48 hours - Do not know what to do. My things were bought from them

By kennie s.

You can go to our website (www.reship.com) scroll down on the home page and you will see a section to request a qoute. You will need the dimensions, value, weight and city country and zipcode. This will give you carrier pricing to ship the item.

By JUSTIN C.
Questions? Get answers from the ReShip staff and other customers.

2 Photos for ReShip