Review of NoMoreRack

New York, NY 10016, US
Tel: 855-847-7225

kellyb230
11/28/17

When they were called Nomorerack,I never had a problem I ordered from them for years but as soon as they changed their name to Choxi it all went down hill from there? I returned $180 dollars worth of wrong items they sent me or damaged in three separate orders that I was charged for and I had returned and saved the postal receipts of the returns and bank statements I was charged for and two yrs later? I still havent received a refund and they say they didnt receive my returns? THEY RECEIVED MY RETURNS!!! SHAME on YOU CHOXI !! You lost a valued customer! And I hope anybody who is about to make a mistake as I did and trust in your company,PLEASE read all the reviews first cause just because it once was good,doesnt mean they will always will be? Its a totally different name and they cant compare to NoMoreRack Their a shady company now! SHAME on you for taking ppls hard earned money

jackiem104
10/26/17

I know it's been a while but I found this out while poking around. I wanted to buy bulk batties and it wasn't until recently that I ran out of the ones i had bought a year ago. Found a .pdf about nomorerack-choxi and now they are called Jclub. So hope this helps the people who haven't gotten any responses and or money back!

"JClub will not be assuming liability for any obligations of Choxi. For information about how
you can file a claim for any amount that you assert Choxi owes you, you can visit the website of
Rust Omni, the court-approved claims agent for Choxis bankruptcy case, at
www.omnimgt.com/choxi, or you can call Rust Omni at 866-205-3140.
As part of its agreement with Choxi, jClub is acquiring Choxis customer database. Choxis
Privacy Policy provides that if the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all
or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website
of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices you may
have regarding your personal information. Under this Privacy Policy, you have the right to opt-
out of the transfer of your personal information to jClub, and of receiving future e-mail or mail
communications from jClub.
You may elect to opt out by any of the following methods:
1. Clicking here http://out.jclub.com/unsubscribe..."

josephineg7
3/9/17

I'm still waiting for a $79.99 comforter set/ other orders that I purchased from choxi, formerly nomorerack the choxi site is nowhere to be found .... I need a customer service #... Does anyone know what name they are going under these days? if their reading this please credit my credit card back for my orders I trusted these sites and it's not rite....

gayleg6
11/19/16

Ordered pet couch cover. NEVER received.
Said THEY would reimburse. NEVER did.

pamalaw
11/12/16

ORDERED 2 KIDS MOTORCYCLES ABOUT 5 MONTHS AGO. NEVER RECEIVED ANYTHING- CHOXI STATES THEY CANT A REPLY FROM PLACE ORDERED- WANTED TO GIVE ME CREDIT TO GET SOMETHING ELSE AND WILL NOT CREDIT MY CREDIT CARD BACK. CHOXI STATED THEY WOULD REFUND BACK NOW, BUT ITS BEEN 4 WEEKS AND NO CREDIT- NOW THEIR WEBSITE IS DOWN AND THEY WONT ANSWER EMAILS. IM GONING TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION.

joyleh
11/4/16

You will not respond to my emails .Just put my money back on my credit card or i will call the bbb. Thank you Joyle Houser Order # is 24455616

toniv6
10/31/16

I have been shopping with nomorerack/choxi for 2 years or more. When nomorerack changed it name to choxi, the problem started. I wouldn't getting the items I orders I , but I did get a full refund from them. Now their website is down. They had some real nice stuff. I hope they get their act together.

memep
3/7/16

I love love love everything I have gotten AND if I'm not happy they take care of it be it refund or exchange could not be happier keep up your great job, I just wish there was more made in America

Tip for consumers: I would just like to see made in America

patriciaa50
12/21/15

Low prices

selinas8
12/20/15

I LOVE EVERYTHING I EVER BOUGHT FROM THEM. NEVER HAD A ANY PROBLEMS.

josephc57
12/4/15

Everytime I bought something there I got ripped-off in my opinion. Here are the facts. Purchased a recliner there and 2weeks later they had the exact same recliner 2for the price of one. Went there and asked about my deal and they said some yada yada about the manufacturer promotion now and this and that. We got your money and a deal is a deal. Went back in there this summer looking at tv s and somehow they talked me into a 65 in with free financing for two years. I fell for it. Just 10 days later they had the same tv on sale for 300 dollars less. Went by a couple days after i saw the ad in their circular. Same tv same everything. Got about the same story as before except that the manufacturer had dropped the price and that they were now on clearance.ill never go back there as long as i live and i will recommend to any of my friends that they don't either.

dawnl12
10/27/15

Use to love it . But since the change it seems the name is not the only one. I'm not entirely happy with the service I've been getting lately. I've not given up quite yet, I'll give it another chance. I hate to lose this resource

msgodstayblessingmea
10/13/15

I love this site!!! I've been dealing with this company for 2 yrs now and I never had any problems. I ordered some Uggs boots from here in December 2013 but they had sold out but my money was refunded in 2 days. I ordered from jewelry to household products and I always received my things before my estimated shipping date and never had a problem with my things!!! I give this site 2 thumbs up!!!!!

melodyk4
10/5/15

I have been using this site for about a month and I'm hooked! I had one issue and my money was returned in 2 day. Shipping could be faster, but that's how they save money. Love it love it love it

dr769
10/3/15

Nice price

michelinen
9/23/15

Love shopping the have good quality

marciat9
9/21/15

They gave me free shipping automatically ,without my picking which discount I want. I picked my 10 dollars off and , a 15 percent off. They said I could not use these together yet decided to let me. I paid and have a receipt. Today I get a new receipt 10 dollars more! ! Really? Anyone can just take funds from your bank accounts with out permission at whatever price they chose? This is Balderdash!

lindab151
9/5/15

Looking for a item on my order# 22679082 so I can order it again. It's the Deluxe Manicure Set with Carrying Case.

maryc143
9/3/15

I HAD PURCHASED MANY PRODUCTS FROM NO MORE RACK AND WAS SCARED AT FIRST NOT BEING FAMILIAR WITH WEBSITE. BUT, NOW I CONTINUE THREE YEARS LATER TO ORDER FROM THEIR WEBSITE EVEN NOW THAT ITS CHOXI .

laquataw
8/27/15

I like the prices of Choxi especially when I catch the free shipping on items.

Tip for consumers: I have not returned any items. I could have returned 2 out of all the items I have bought but kept them.

williamr63
8/27/15

Choxi has, after several chances to show that they are a reputable company, has lost me forever and I want to warn all that do business with them. The last straw was the way a yoga outfit that showed to be one size fits all with a max waist of 42", which would have been fine. The top, however was sized for children or very small adults. I paid $35.00 for the item whcih was more than I would normally pay, but I bought into the item coming from Nepal and wanted to support their industry. I got the item in and knew immediately that it wouldn't fit. I contacted Choxi customer support and told them the reasons for the return. The did issue the return authorization. After a time, I received an email saying they received the item and issued a $24.50 refund. What? Contacting them again, I sent the original order showing $35.00 paid. A couple of curt emails later, I was told I was changed $10.50 shipping! What the heck! The item was misrepresented, and original shipping was $2.00. How can they justify this amount of shipping. This is not the first issue I've had with these people. They are, bu\y far, the worst online vendors of all time. I will NEVER order from them again. There is a reason that Amazon rules. They look at the long picture and take care of the customer in order to keep them buying. These short sighted fools will fold.

johnd402
8/18/15

I purchased a diamond ring which was advertised to be $1500 full retail...the ring was fine for about a month and then after cleaning the ring in a solution made for diamond jewelry it turned colors (like the ring was brass). I contacted nomorerack and they told me they could do nothing because it was outside of the 30 days...buyer beware...not good customer service....I am now out of money and a ring.

nancyd47
8/17/15

I placed an order for a tablet for my 7 yrs old grandson. Their "policy" is NOT to discuss orders unless they are the account holder and therefore the phone rep refused to advise shipping status! Excuse me but my 7 years old grandson does not have a credit card. I paid for the product and simply had it shipped to him in another city. Ridiculous! I am the account holder. Also their online chat system is defective. I'm not dealing with them anymore.

marinal4
8/2/15

Nomorerack was so much better. It had good selections in all departments. Miss shopping at Nomorerack.

tuant3
7/17/15

On The last items i ordered at Choixi, I'm very suprise they add Magazin Subcription to my account (free for 1 year) without any notice, I contact the company ask for the reason and I want to cancel because I know it will be very hard and very husle to cancel after they delivery, the company cam't do anything for this matter? even they automatic add without entering the code, please aware for this matter

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

20 Photos for NoMoreRack