Review of NoMoreRack

Tel: 855-847-7225
buyer@nomorerack.com

nicolef20
3/26/15

Our company bought two items: cordless phones and an iPad. Neither are as described. I might as well throw the phones away. They simply DO NOT work.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company

paulai2
3/26/15

This week I ordered something from No more rack....NEVER again!! The quality is poor, the color nowhere near what is pictured and the return department ridiculous! I told the agent that I would make sure to tell everyone I know!!!

anns53

yourd
3/24/15

They waited to days to send me a email, so I can conform my order. I waited two extra pointless days. Never shopping there again.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop there

chadh24
3/24/15

Ordering is easy, shipping time is short, a huge selection of products, fun and exciting, secure payment methods. Give it a try

kater39
3/23/15

I've ordered from Nomorerack about 5 or 6 times - everything from boots (I heeded the warning they ran small and ordered the next size up), bedding, a camera, and jewelry. The only problem I had was a cross necklace I ordered for a friend. The tracking report I got said it was on it way, but nothing. I called and spoke to a very pleasant young woman - she solved my problem quickly and the next day it was on its way .Looking forward to dealing with them again.

richardd63
3/22/15

Would you assume that "U.S. Traveler Long Haul 24 Cargo Trunk Luggage" should survive one direct flight without sustaining significant damage? I did. I received Luggage for my vacation on Tuesday, used it for my trip on Sat and it arrived so badly damaged I could not use it for my return flight from the Dominican Republic. After numerous attempts to resolve with nomorerack, I was issued an RMA. Great, I didn't bring the pieces back from vacation with me (that was also documented day one). What did I expect, LLBean or REI ?

Tip for consumers: Only purchase what you can and will return in original packaging. Thus, do not purchase anything you would take or use on a trip. Do not expect someone to actually read the complaint you send.

linw176
3/15/15

Horrible experience. Got an email saying my order had been delivered. It had not. When I told them they said I "shouldn't expect my order before 2-3 weeks." Said I was responding to their message that it had been delivered. They were, "huh?" Had ordered a smallish duffle bag on wheels. Arrived with no wheels. Nothing on site about wheels being extra...ONLY on the material that came with bag. Wheels only available in Italy and no shipment to the US...AND they were out of stock anyway.

Just found out I can't return the bag as "upon checking on the product description of the item, it does not mention that this will come with a trolley" - even though that's WHAT THE PHOTOS SHOW.

riteshn
3/15/15

Horrible service and defective products. I had problems right form the start on the very first order I placed with them. The support has been pathetic, they have a standard response to all your emails "we apologize for the inconvenience; we will revert after we hear back from our partner". Even after 15 days, it is still the same answer. I am still waiting for my money back from them. I used them only because they were being shown as a Google Trusted Store, but now it seems even they have removed them from their list.

Update
I finally got my money back! Google Trusted Store was very helpful, since I had protected my purchase through them. Also, I had waged a relentless two week exchange with them asking for my money back. They did get involved, and I see that even they have removed the company - it does not carry the Google Trusted Store logo!

Tip for consumers: Be prepared to received defective product,bad service. If you think you got a deal, it is only a matter of time before you get banged! At your risk, mate, at your risk.

sherryl15
3/12/15

I PLACED AN ORDER FOR AN ITEM 3 TIMES, AND THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD 3 TIMES. I CALLED AND WAS TOLD THAT I COULD NOT CANCLE THE ORDERS THAT I NEVER RECEIVED EVEN THOUGH THEY CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD. I FINALLY FOUND OUT THAT THE ITEM I HAD ORDERED WAS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. THEY CHARGED MY CARD AND THEY HAD TO KNOW THIS ITEM WAS NOT AVAILABLE. I HAVE YET TO SEE IF MY CARD WILL BE CREDITED.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

melaniek5
3/12/15

The most horrific customer service I have ever experienced! I had a few "successful transactions" when I first ordered from them then "BAM" bought boots and received 2 right boots..... Sent them back and "6" weeks later they were returned. They were on my doorstep when i returned from vacation. Ps I purchased them for the trip.
BEWARE!!!!!! They will get you eventually

kimc67
3/11/15

Love it.

stephaniet23
3/11/15

I attempted to get a resolve to an item I ordered and the item was shipped and confirmed shipped to a wrong address. The customer service referred me to their FAQ on their website concerning BUYING SAFE Guarantee. How difficult is it to ship an item to the right address? Mind you this company sent me a confirmation shipping tracking number the day of the shipment being delivered to the wrong address. Just unacceptable and unheard of mistake in the industry with all the QUALITY CONTROL measures used in OTHER businesses not obviously used here. BUYER BEWARE nothing safe about this company if they can't ship the item to the PROPER address.

Tip for consumers: Beware of how they ship and others reviews before making the same mistake I did.

barbarac43
3/10/15

With my 11 year old grandson standing over my shoulder I ordered a $56 (with free shipping) tablet from NoMoreRack (a Google Trusted site). Once ordered a $2 shipping fee was added but I clicked submit anyhow. NoMoreRack emailed a confirmation which I replied (on principle) that my "free shipping" cost $2. I got a same day reply which stated there would be a refund asap. My grandson then showed me the reviews on SiteJabber. He and his mother poked fun at me for "wasting" $58. Four days later I not only had a beautifully working tablet, my $2 refund and two humbled family members.. I highly recommend this site!!!!

susang53
3/7/15

When you call customer service they make you email your complaint and then you get stonewalled!!! I have been blocked and can't get an answer as to why. I have never had payment problem and have spent thousands over the year. They will not give me a phone number to call and speak to a human being about my issue. They just cut and paste their email responses with no answer!!!!!

mattd38
3/5/15

They have held my funds for over a week. They cancelled my order which was supposed to be a part of some fraud protection but once I provided them proof of my ID and residence they still will not issue my order and have not refunded my money. A customer service representative can issue a refund in minutes. NEVER LET THEM CONVINCE YOU OTHERWISE. They gave me a range of excuses and led me to believe they would fix the problem but all they managed to do was take my money. DO NOT SHOP THERE

Tip for consumers: USE PAYPAL if you do deal with these people and use GOOGLE TRUSTED. I am hopeful that Google will help me get my money back.

nickellm
3/4/15

I have ordered from here many times and always good. Needed help one time and they helped me fast. Great selection and shipping is fast. Will continue to order from this site.

kareng42
3/3/15

I have tried COUNTLESS time to resolve a credit issue that they owe me money. I NEVER get the same customer service agent, cannot reach them by phone. They still OWE me $29.00 plus $16.00 for repeat bank charges!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUYER BEWARE

Tip for consumers: DO NOT EVER SHOP THIS SITE

peterr50
3/2/15

ok went into their site and a popup scfreen came up and said 1 more hour for free shipping. Ok cool so i placea $59 order in less than 8 minutes and it charges me shipping. So i write customer service and i get an email which i read about an hour an a half later so free shipping is gone. so get this, Noel tells me to send a scfreen shot of teh free shipping.... What?
i explain it has now been over an hour and it will not be there anymore. So i tell Noel if they are not going to do anything then just cancel the order. Guess what? Order was cancelled.
Ok credit $2 or lose a $59 order...... hmmmm Noel says cancel order LOL

stacye4
2/27/15

i thought no more rack was the fastest delivery ever 3 days and my order was here awesome say yes to no more rack

Tip for consumers: i say yes they are awesome

gwens6
2/27/15

After many e-mails back and forth I was given a refund. It took weeks and perseverance, but at least I received a refund. I ordered 1,000 thread count sheets, The quality is very poor. The fabric is scratchy and when coming out of the washer the edges are frayed. Customer service would not allow me to return them. An example of companies who stand behind their products and customer satisfaction are Montgomery Wards and Lands End. I'm very disappointed in the product as well as customer service policies and will no longer trust nomoreracks for my online shopping needs

Tip for consumers: Do satisfaction research on product from other sites before purchasing.

cs87
2/26/15

I ordered 4 Peplum high-low tops from NoMoreRack. The size did not fit as described, so I simply wanted to do an even exchange. When I called for a return authorization code to return/exchange the tops, I was told that I would have to pay individual shipping costs to return each top. I disagreed, because I received all four tops in one small package and they were going to make me pay / automatically deduct shipping costs from original form of purchase, to ship the tops back individually, instead of giving me a full refund (when I wasn't even asking for a refund, I just wanted to exchange). This is a RIP OFF!!!! It would have resulted in them taking money from what I should have been refunded and then they were going to charge me new shipping fees to have the replacement order (a different size) shipped to me, because they do not do exchanges, only refunds as a store credit. I do not recommend nomorerack...and I hope consumers take heed! They are not consumer friendly and they are a RIP OFF!!!!

courtneye7
2/20/15

I ordered 2 tablets at the end of January. Received a glitch email telling me they had been shipped, then never received any new notice my items had been shipped. Finally get ONE tablet and not the other. I called and all they could do was send an email to manufacturing whom never responded. So i was issued a refund instead and told i could repurchase my other tablet. So here I am a month later sitting with one tablet and refunded money all due to the fact they have morons working in their shipping center!!!!

marilynnm2
2/20/15

Tip for consumers: Better not want to make a return. What a hastle they put you through. Days of emails back and forth. It was exasperating! I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get my money. I don't recommend buying from them...it's not worth the aggravation!

pennys8
2/19/15

I bought two things from them, one thing was the hugg boots and another one was a little iPad for $59 and everything works just fine I'm happy.

There return policy is to lie to you

By Joseph J.

I think everyone in this position should start filing reports with the authorities! No reputable business treats customers like this. Get the word out on this scam company. It's the ones who give up and walk away that keeps choxi/nomorerack alive

By Susan L.

I believe it depends on what you order, and from which "partner" company is offering it. Folks, Choxi is not shipping this stuff out. They are however, the ones raking in the cash. The reason you get so many packages is because it is being shipped from those companies. Choxi is the middleman. IF you got your orders correct, Good for you, I for one am happy that you didn't have the nightmare of dealing with what a vast many of people have. But, No, there are no exaggerations.... I can only speak for myself, and, use facts supported by documentation. The comments I read seemed eerily similar to my own. The ONLY reason I got refunded was due to the involvement of the BBB of NY. I was getting ignored and a run around before that. Choxi is NOT holding the companies that are sending shoddy merchandise or not sending merchandise at all accountable. It seems that they don't care, after they get paid you are on your own. Does this mean they can't change those faults. NO, it doesn't. It does mean that they need to vet their partners a little more stringently, and to hold them accountable, before subjecting consumers en masse. What I wrote in my first post is the complete truth.

By Katie P.

Consider yourself lucky they do not ship to Canada. Horrible company to buy anything from! Would definitely NOT recommend buying from them - even torn newspaper for a 2-year old to have fun throwing them away. They will find a way to mess up that too.

By Ritesh N.

They sent me the wrong item 2 times. Their customer service stinks - took 20+ emails to get the right one and get the wrong items credited!!!!

By Carolyn C.

I never had any issue with items that I bought.

By Dave M.

It took about 2 weeks for a tablet.

By Michelle M.

I did not call them, I emailed them...that way I would have proof that we discussed the problem, if you charged it....dispute it and return the suit and make sure you request receipt requested when you ship it, that way they can't say they didn't get it you will have proof, it costs a little extra but so worth it. Also I don't know what their rules are about returning clothes I would also check that out on their website...sorry you have to go thru this. Post on here and let me know how you make out....

By Penny S.

ask rip-off rack, I have nothing to do with them

By jim h.

Odd. I bought nearly 10 items and all have arrived. No issue at all.

By Dave M.
Questions? Get answers from the NoMoreRack staff and other customers.

NoMoreRack?