Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

margareta122
5/21/19

I purchase two blazer and 1 pair of booties. I made sure they were if I didn't like them I could return the item. The quality of the of the jacket were horrible nothing like the picture, it looked like something you would fine in a second hand store. I returned all of the item the next day. Zulily said they didn't received the items in time and kept my $120.00. I will now go to ACB 7 on your side to try and get my money back. I will never purchase items from them again and will definitely let everyone know not to buy anything from them..very dissatisfied with this company.

julies42
5/19/19
• Updated review

6-years & still Very Satisfied. I shop for a boy & a girl. Good Quality & Extremely nice clothing & shoes. It is important to read the size reviews when purchasing clothing because some items do run big or small ( different brands different sizing),this really helps. I Absolutely Love Zulily - STILL A BELIEVER . The items shown are from Zilily....

“Still Zulillying”
6/20/18
• Previous review

I'm still using Zulilly and can honestly say there's not a week that goes by that I do not receive a compliment on something that I've purchased at Zulliy. Still a Good price for Good Quality... and don't forget many of their items have Flexpay. They should change their name to Zu-Really...

“Zu-Really The Best”
6/20/18
• Previous review

Ive been shopping online at Zullily.com since my Great Grand daughter was born 3-1/2 yrs now and I have continuousely been more than satisfied not only with the customer service, price, selection and style not only for her but also myself... The only ( problem is trying to decide what to get ) the selection is Great and constantly updated... The quality is unbelivably good and they even have a last chance page... I am truly pleased with Zulilly and would reccomend to anyone, if you like a bang for your buck you should try Zullily out you wont be sorry... You know Im not a betting woman but if I was I'd be willing to bet you cant look at their site without placing an order!!!

da168
5/17/19

I've bought quite a few things from Zulily, but won't anymore. Fabric is cheap, sizing is all over the map, colors in photos aren't correct. The capper was a bed comforter that was totally different than ordered. Then if you return anything you end up paying shipping both ways ($9 twice) to end up with nothing. I'd say I've been satisfied about 20% of the time. Never again.

janetl218
5/17/19

Ordered 2 summer sweaters $32.04. Received and size was to small. Returned using Zully label that was 46 days ago. Had to inquire many times about return and credit. Today finally found I am only to receive $16. and change. The sweaters did not weigh even one pound

cynthiav54
5/15/19

I have purchased many things from zulily. I have purchased many boys dress suits and dress shoes. I have purchased fitflops and crocs. I have purchased toys and educational workbooks and other books and even magazines I have bought household decor. When I have not been satisfied they always take care of me promptly.

nedah1
5/14/19

Be careful as this company stole my money in my zulily account.
They are trying to refund your returns into zulily account and as soon as reached to certain amount. They will seize your money.
Be careful who are you dealing with. Don't buy from them as they are fraud.

krisp71
5/12/19

BAIT & SWITCH ! Think China is bad. The item I received was nothing like the fancy photographs at all. Looking into returning and found the tricks that Zulily use with lack of ethics. Per return,Zulily jacked up part of shipping and handling which is not returnable to $8.95 not $5.99 like invoice said when it shipped to me. Merchandise toggled down to $2.95 which force you not to return when you only get back $2.95 instead of full payment. Amazon make so much money with little return due to they play no trick of selling crappy products disguised as good products. I live 5 mins drive to Zulliy, will not pay $8.99 for return. I smell Class action lawsuits are comming!

patrices32
5/11/19

Returns are not worth it after they surprise you with an $8.95 charge. VERY DECEPTIVE and will never order from them again. I have spammed all adds from them.

karlas55
5/11/19

Disappointed in your lack of ethics. I have requested to be unsubscribed yet continue to receive your advertising. This is a lack of respect for my privacy!Please unsubscribe me from your annoying ads!

elizabethr404
5/2/19

Have been using zulily for over a year and so has my husband (buying things for me) and have not had a problem. As long as you know about returns before you purchase you'll be fine.

sabrinac72
4/24/19

I've placed several orders with Zulily for women's clothing. I had one sizing issue where using the size chart resulted in the dress being too large. Sent email just to bring it to their attention, suggesting they double check it for accuracy. Received an apology email stating they would put a credit on my account for the full amount and to gift the dress to someone it would fit. Credit received and used. Great customer service and happy with quality of all items purchased to date.

teresaw175
4/24/19

I ordered three sweaters several weeks ago and I thought they were ok priced. After ordering, I went to Amazon (not always the cheapest) and found multiple sweaters/cardigans that I could wear to the office. My Amazon sweaters arrived within the week and were all under $20. I kept wondering where my Zulilly order was and it arrived two full weeks after Amazon. One of the sweaters was the same exact sweater, packaged the same exact way as Amazon sweater and was twice as much. No bueno. I just ordered some t-shirts, so let's see how this goes.

tracenac
4/23/19

Their products are cheap, not as advertised and nothing is returnable. Dont order anything from Zulily. They are a crap company with crap customer service selling crap products.

janete83
4/21/19

I recently bought capri leggings..they sent regular leggings...I then purchased 3 tunics ...was sent all the wrong sizes but wanted to charged 8.95 to return for mistake they made .I will never purchase items from them again and will definitely let everyone know not to buy anything from them..very dissatisfied with this company.

kimberlyg170
4/17/19

For years I used to love shopping on Zulily! There was always fun new things and overall I was happy with the quality. There were a few items that differed from the picture, but with the inexpensive cost of the items and their very liberal return policy it was an acceptable risk to shop.
After a time, it always seemed to be the same/similar items for sale, just branded differently so I quit the site for a while.
I just came back to try their website again and am beyond disappointed. You used to be able to make a purchase (some items sell out quick) and then get free shipping for the rest of the day. Now, apparently, there is a shipping charge for every checkout in the same day. Unacceptable.
The prices are just okay now, not great deals like they used to be.
As with all online shopping, sometimes the size you get doesn't fit and you need a size up or down, now you have to pay for returns and then pay to ship the replacement!!!!!!!
Unless it is a screaming deal I do not recommend shopping on Zulily.

anonymousa580
4/16/19

Bought Quilts from this site. It looked very pretty online so I bought couple of those quilts. I am very dissatisfied with the quality of the quilt. Material was super cheap. Quilt had printed design over it. Even print was very messy.....one design printed on top of other. I will never buy anything from this site. Money wasted.It doesn't even look like quilt, it looks like some cheap cloth.

melindac133
4/14/19

I spent hours shopping the site. Literally hours! My kids and I picked out clothing and we so excited, until I went to check out. $250 worth of merchandise and I have to pay shipping? Are you kidding? How do they compete with other online retailers? Plus, none of my items would ship for a month! What a huge waste of the better part of two days. Now I have disappointed kids. Btw, I'm going to find the clothing I need elsewhere for free and fast shipping because literally everywhere else I shop offers that. Don't waste your time with Zulily. (By the way, when I started shopping the banner ad said free shipping was available and items ship quickly, so it was totally reasonable that I would think my huge order qualified for free shipping and at least some of my items would ship quickly).

krystynr
3/30/19

Sent wrong item. A month and a half later and numerous emails, I have been told sorry you are unhappy. No replacement. No refund. No credit. No solution. I have referred many people to Zulily and spent a lot of money over the years. Zulily historically had a strong interest in taking care of their customers but that is not the case any longer. Do NOT waste your money with them unless you are willing to risk losing your money.

nancyp318
3/29/19

I have bought 5 tunic tops from Zulily and love everyone of them. They have washed well and are as good or better than items I've bought at local discount stores.

irinai4
3/27/19

I bought a dress from Zulily, Sucreface. It looked like a retro dress on the picture. i am size 2 , but i ordered size 4, just in case. What i received yesterday has nothing to do with the picture. First of all the dress is sooooo small that it fits my 7 year old daughter. I do not understand how can they sell things and not verify them. With their return policy, i have to keep this dress, which is totally unfair. I was deceived by the size and the look of the dress. It was the worst experience ever.

cindys482
3/26/19

Wow! I'm over the top impressed with Zulily's customer service! I ordered a nautical themed quilt from them. I received it today and its the wrong one. I emailed them and within 15 minutes I had a response. They no longer have the 1 wanted and they are going to refund my money. They told me to keep the 1 I received and either use it or donate it!

karic38
3/24/19

Zulily DOES NOT stand by its products. If you have not heard of the brand it is a Chinese Knockoff they will not stand behind. I have over 20 items from the Zenana and they lasted through one washing on delicate cycle!!!

joycec158
3/19/19

Don't try to return items that are mis- marked according to their size guide. If you complain they block you from their site. Call the Federal Trade Bureau and you State Attorney General. Build a document against them.

frankm574
3/18/19

Poorly made Chinese products sold under a deliberately vague refund policy that effectively makes 90% of their products non refundable. Customer service is non existent, company is a scam, do not do business with this company.

tracyc95
3/13/19

I was a bit hesitant to buy anything from this site because I had heard so many negative reviews about the sizing. I decided to give it a try though after learning that a few co-workers who are plus-sized had been really happy with their purchases. I ordered two tops from a brand that I am familiar with although both of them had disclaimers saying that the items were non-returnable. The first top (pictured below) arrived within a week, but it looked nothing like what the picture showed in terms of cut. I contacted customer service to advise them that the photo was not really accurate and I was very surprised with the agent's immediate offer to refund my money.. I got my refund within a week and I was not asked to return the item to them. My second top arrived the following week and was exactly what I had ordered. The size was perfect, the quality is great and I am very pleased with it. I will order from them again as my experience was really positive.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Many people buy on Zulily and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D.

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R.

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V.

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S.
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

Zulily?