Zulily

Zulily has a consumer rating of 3.46 stars from 4,278 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Zulily also ranks 5th among Daily Deals sites. The most common issues with Zulily are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

• They clearly mark on the description pages the return policy, shipping timeframes and more.
  • *if buying clothing, pay special attention to the size chart that is available for each item.

• At the bottom of the email, it indicates that once received, I will have a store credit applied to my account?
  • When I started to receive the items that I ordered, the other problems with Zulily began.
How would you rate Zulily?

“6-years and going... I Still Believe in Zulily”

Julie S.
5/19/19

6-years & still Very Satisfied. I shop for a boy & a girl. Good Quality & Extremely nice clothing & shoes. It is important to read the size reviews when purchasing clothing because some items do run big or small ( different brands different sizing),this really helps. I Absolutely Love Zulily - STILL A BELIEVER . The items shown are from Zilily....

“Proceed With Caution !”

Christine S.
11/7/19

I purchased a well-known, brand of shoes from Zulilly. I received a knock-off brand. Chinese sizing and fake leather. When, I called to return them, I was told I had to have my label emailed to me and printed. That was the only way they would accept the return. I am a, dis-abled, senior citizen. Without a printer ! So, it looks like I am stuck, with these mis-marked, plastic, shoes from China. I cant wear them they are tiny and I even sized up when ordering. Never Again !

Reviews (4,278)

customer service (818) store credit (269) return policy (197) items (1686) order (2550) 3 weeks (149) credit card (124) size chart (112) 2 weeks (70) love shopping (54) time (1535) post office (38)
dianeh548
February 27th, 2020
I love shopping at Zulily. A little too much sometimes. The prices are great and they offer so many different things. I have received a couple of items that were broken or the wrong item, but they were quick to fix the situation and even gave me credit towards my next purchase. I love that you can spread out your payments for three months also.
lindac1842
February 27th, 2020
Am very pleased with the items i have purchased didn't have to send back,fit perfect,material great seems sewed perfect i would tells others about Zulily.Great site.
beckyf63
February 27th, 2020
Love your products. Find many unusual things. Great bargains.so many different products. Love your shoes.
theresab272
February 27th, 2020
I enjoy using zulily to find great deals and items that I can't find close to home. They feature a great selection and new deals every day! My only problem with the site is that sometimes it takes a while to ship my orders. Other than that I have been happy with just about every purchase I've made.
terrye97
February 27th, 2020
I now do almost all shopping online and 80% is with Zulily. They have very affordable prices and unique items. I can shop for home decorations and clothes all at the same time for one price shipping.
maryl1140
February 27th, 2020
I'm in love with Zulily ! I have tried other sites but none compare! The ease of ordering, the product availability and of course the great prices are my three favorite things. I have quit shopping anywhere else because I am so comfortable with y'all. Thank you!
tinal292
Tina L.
February 26th, 2020
Shopping on Zulily is easy peasy! Having the opportunity to buy a variety of items from different vendors at the same time makes shopping for the holidays so much easier!
noemig13
February 26th, 2020
I love Zulily, the prices are great, the products are the best. I can't wait for the next email with new sales. Keep them coming.
angelaz65
February 26th, 2020
Best shopping site. Have purchased clothing, household, plants, holiday and jewelry and many, many gifts from this site. If a problem with a shopping site within this site occurs its fixed better than you coukd imagine and FAST.
sherryle
February 26th, 2020
Fun and great buys. Addicting! So far all my purchases have been great and come in a timely manner!
loiss138
Lois S.
February 26th, 2020
I have made quite a few purchases. Most have been pleasing . Prices are not always the best. My main complaint is shipping is pretty slow. Don't order if you need items quickly.
donnaf393
February 26th, 2020
i can always get a great deal just love it not so much with my husband why do you need so many shoes you only have two feet lol keep doing awesome job
patriciap927
February 26th, 2020
I shop constantly on Zulily and have only been let down a few times. There is such a huge range of items to choose from and the sales are great I think. I stay away from the malls because people are so rude anymore! I think they have forgotten what good manners are and I refuse to buy from rude people. Besides I want to take my time and not be rushed. With this variety I can't go wrong and so far I haven't. Thank you Zulily
robinw259
February 26th, 2020
I've bought from Zulily quite often. A couple of items, I was not real pleased with. But for the most part, very happy. I think they could do a free shipping weekend or something similar, rather than offering it after you've just purchased something.
lindam1507
February 26th, 2020
Too many pages to look through. Same style in different colors should be told in 1 pic frame with color names added in that square.
debbiew415
February 26th, 2020
I have shopped Zulily for about 3 years. Most of the items I have ordered have met my expectations. Zulily has made any complaints I have had right with me. Love the big selection of items!! The only thing I think they could improve would be shipping time. Some Items take so long to get to you.
cassandrag52
February 26th, 2020
I love shopping Zulily. They offer many different brands with excellent prices. I always check Zulily when I'm looking for a particular top or outfit.
janeta220
February 26th, 2020
Zulily is absolutely fabulous website to shop on. Every day is something new! And their prices are amazing. You can look fabulous without paying more!!
candym83
February 26th, 2020
I think Zulily is great ! With just a few exceptions !It seems like postage is way high ! And at Christmas time I had ordered 2 weighted blankets for my daughter s in law ! I guess the company didn't come through with their product. It was approximately 10 days before Christmas when a was notified my order had been cancelled !I know you can't control everything ,you are counting on your suppliers ,as I in turn an counting on you ! I had waited months for the items already and then to get notified so close to the holiday was so disappointing. I think your company should be able keep a better eye on what's happening . I was left with 10 days to replace them and I purchased replacement blankets but they weren't the same quality . And then about a week later you had them listed again ! Just very disappointed !
melodyb91
February 26th, 2020
Shop regularly for various items at great prices. You have to be patient regarding shipping but always worth the wait. Seldom have an issue & when I did they immediately make it right!
noreenj6
February 26th, 2020
I have been shopping with Zulily for years. Since they "merged" with QVC I have seen a decline in quality and shipping. Many of my boxes arrive looking like they got caught in a game of football...as the ball! Luckily, there hasn't been much damage. Zulily is good at taking care of you if you do have damages.
I love the all day shipping. It's fun picking out new outfits for my grandchildren.
Even if it's not perfect, I will continue to shop here.
christiner326
February 26th, 2020
I love shopping and check almost daily for new items available. The prices are great and if I need to return something I get a credit pretty quick.
robinb428
February 26th, 2020
First of all, dont let the low prices fool you! Most everything that I have purchased has been high quality at a low, discounted price! Some items have been disappointing, but for the majority, everything is super great! And they offer almost anything under the sun! I am a Zulily addict and I check here before going to the top chains or Amazon! Try them, and you will love them!
juliap157
February 26th, 2020
I really love Zulily because there is so much to love! There is an endless selection that changes everyday! Also, the customer service is the best I have ever experienced.
teresas572
February 26th, 2020
Love the products and quality and deals on Zulily. Only thing is you don't get it in a hurry. But that's ok by me. I shope early

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.
See more answers (40)

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.
See more answers (33)

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.
See more answers (25)

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.
See more answers (22)

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.
See more answers (18)

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D.
See more answers (15)

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.