Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

leezettej
8/19/19

I used to love Zulily. I like Zulily now with reservation. The shipping is the worst. Big boxes with nothing in them is the killer. Things that are not easily breakable are not sent in padded envelopes. The worst is the return fees with the fee subtracted, it is often useless to return items. You can't trust you are saving anything unless you Google the exact item and check. The descriptions are very short and no way to get vital measurements. The invasion of Chinese junk is the worst. I do check the sales regularly and spent over $40 today. I checked the prices. I don't buy from new companies unless I check the products out online. You will have to do the same thing. Good Luck

cathyb27
8/19/19

I love Zulily. I find lots of great stuff at very reasonable prices. I like waiting to buy things on Friday because then I get free shipping Saturday and Sunday.

kimw408
8/18/19

Zulily. Wow! The incredible finds I've discovered on Zulily. I've been a customer for quite a few years now. I've purchased a variety of items, including clothes, shoes, jewelry, household items and even furniture, Yes furniture! I purchased my beautiful 3 piece leather living room set through Zulily more than 3 years ago and for an amazing price.The style and quality is fantastic. I've received many compliments for it over the years. I very rarely have had an issue with a purchase. The few times I have needed to return something, I had really good experiences with customer service. They really do want you to love your purchases.The "only" thing I don't love about Zulily is you have to wait a while for delivery of your purchases; usually about 2 weeks from the order date. Some items may be eligible to ship out sooner. When this happens your order can be delivered in about 3 days or so. Zulily offers a huge variety of quality, name brand items at really great prices. Check it out. You'll be glad you did!

marged7
8/18/19

I have been shopping on Zulily for quite sometime . My satisfaction with the site has diminished significantly in the last few years . There are less bargains available than when I first started shopping on Zulily, less name brands , no loyalty program for frequent customers, clothes are often made to order from a China and take too long to receive. Also the clothing items I have purchased that are made in China , are often not sized correctly ,the quality and the materials are substandard. Often the pictures of these no name brands don't actual resemble the item you ordered. Many of these unsatisfactory products cannot be returned. I have begun to be much more discerning about what I buy on this site anymore. Zulily used to be my go to shopping site,but not as much anymore. I can often buy the same or similar items on Amazon for the same price and far less waiting time to receive my order.
However, I have always found zulily's customer service excellent. I have always found the staff eager to address any problems and offer a credit for an item I wanted to return. I would like to see Zulily offer more consistent,quality .merchandise from established vendors with much shorter delivery windows. I like the selection of toys, children's items and household items offered ,but I would like to see an improvement in your women's clothing ,especially plus sizes .

gunillab1
8/18/19

I'm totally addicted, my husband is mad at me. He's like now what did you order.
Get many great deals, just LOVE it

wendyh235
8/18/19

I've shopped for items for our camping trips, especially the "kitchen" and items for our new kitchen and house.

susank580
8/18/19

I first ordered from Zulily in January when I discovered they were selling an item I had been scouring for in local stores. The price was reasonable, and although the shipping was slow, that had been clearly stated in the product's description, and the item arrived in perfect condition, so I was pleased. I've ordered from them again several times this summer, adding to my small collection of Funko brand figures, buying a couple of cute journals for use once my current one is full, and even discovering a new favorite Enjoy Life brand snack. On only one occasion I was disappointed when two items arrived in a smaller size than I expected, although this is perhaps my fault since what arrived is what was promised in the written description and not exactly what was show in the photo, and I ordered based more on the photo. Something to be aware of is that women's clothing sizes don't always run true on Zulily. My sister alerted me to this before I began ordering because she'd purchased some clothes a few months earlier and had to send about half of them back. So I've refrained from buying outfits for myself, which is a bit sad because they have some cute things, but I don't want the hassle of having to return items that don't fit. That aside, though, I'm sure I'll be ordering from Zulily again.

dianar191
8/18/19

I have received a variety of items from Zulily. The level of excellence for the money is very good.Delivery time is always fast.

bernadettej18
8/18/19

Every item that I have ever purchased I am very satisfied with it. Their prices are fantastic, I love shopping at Zulily!

kayj55
8/18/19

Buyer be well aware of fabrics, brands, sizes and retail prices. I've been burned by cheap fabrics and strange European sizes, specifically, Asian, too many times. I've gotten enough good deals' to continue to shop Zulily. One can now return some items, however, you'll be stuck with shipping charges. Also be aware that many items take weeks to arrive. For example, if you want something for Christmas, order NOW! If you order for a 6 month old child, they will have outgrown the outfit by the time it arrives. Some items, with a rocket emblem, do come a bit faster.

deborahm404
8/18/19

Twice recently I have been sent either the WRONG shirt, or WRONG color, size of some curtains! And of course if you do not send back more then one item you are dinged with the shipping cost! Also, Zulily does not credit your card back as a refund, only to purchase more items. They state, 'good things come for those who wait', but the shipping time, especially from China takes forever! Zulily also states they have new items, but alot of it is the same, just added to another venue. I check daily! Zulily also sends 'reviews' with a possibility of winning 100.00. I have checked on my reviews and items purchased but NEVER see my reviews!? I also wonder WHOM has ever won their sweepstakes!? I have received some nice items, especially, Simply Couture! But some of the items are poorly made, cheap and for the price, not worth it. Zulily needs to step it up some, and the products that do get rave reviews, that company should be brought back for folks to purchase.

elbab3
8/18/19

I have had a good experience with Zulily. Customer service is helpful. When not happy with a product they remedy a solution in a timely manner.

pheandat
8/18/19

Zuilily has a fantastic variety of items, I just hate that it takes soooooo long to receive them. But overall the customer service is great.

maureens151
8/18/19

I like that some items are now returnable. I am starting to stick to known brands because sometimes the quality of items are not up to par or the clothing sizing is way off, even after checking the size guide. I appreciate the rocket that indicates merchandise that can ship out quickly.

stephaniem593
8/18/19

I love Zulily! So many unique finds on one site! Zulily also stands fully behind their products! I only have one wish....I wish receiving my orders was a little quicker! But, everything good is worth waiting fir!

lindan244
8/18/19

I always check Zulily each day to look for good buys. I've found some very nice clothing and household items at good prices. I feel more freedom to buy now that they take returns on most items.

ritay13
8/18/19

I shop Zulily multiple times per day. I'm addicted! They major drawback is that it takes a long time to receive your order. I understand that this is due to Zulily purchasing in large bundles to keep the price down. However, often you forget what was you ordered due to the legnthy time span from actual purchase to shipping to receiving. Most of the time, it worth the wait.

eileend58
8/18/19

I visit daily. Something new all the time. Great variety and top notch customer service. My only complaint is waiting for my order!

mariek97
8/18/19

I have almost always been pleased with my many purchases through the years. When there has been the very infrequent problem it was always fixed to my complete satisfaction.

trevaa1
8/18/19

Zulily offers a wide range of products, brand names, and new "debut" brands on a constantly changing basis, at a discount from straight retail. I have found amazing bargains, items that I've never seen elsewhere, and occasionally hard-to-find items. I love my daily snapshot of "What's New" and the Daily Deals are awesome. One of my favorite specials is when Zulily offers free shipping for several months for a single low price payment.

darlas42
8/18/19

I would like delivery to be much, much faster! I would order more if I could count on prompt delivery. Sometimes items arrive after the birthday or holiday.

gabrielaw8
8/17/19

I have been shopping with Zulily for a few years, and I noticed that their sizes vary a LOT, and you cannot return most of the products, and if you return it is mostly for Zulily credit. This is how they keep you hooked. So I ended up with a few bags of clothes that don't fit me.

bettym241
8/17/19

I like the products that Zulily offers, most of the clothing is of quality. I have recently made purchases that are taking a very long time to receive and the quality of the products are terrible. I have slowed down on making purchase, because of the shipping time. Shopping with other companies so I can receive my product in a timely fashion.

I heard Zulily is receiving most products from China, if true I will not be shopping at Zulily in the near future.

victoriae102
8/17/19

Is it for me, or a friend? It doesn't matter. At Zulily my find will be perfect, and I will be pleased.

donnam787
8/17/19

They have excellent prices, but the shipping takes forever. I've been happy with all of my name brand purchases, but the unknown clothing brands are cheaply made and don't fit well.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Many people buy on Zulily and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D.

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R.

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V.

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S.
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

Zulily?