Review of Zulily

Tel: (877) 779-5615 or (888) 826-6564
service@zulily.com

pamelag47
7/16/18

I shop Zulily a lot. Really too much. They make it hard not to purchase items from them with their good prices. Where else can you get a set of sheets for 12.99, or a Quilt set for 19.99. I can't say enough good things about their prices. However it's a little different when it comes to their shipping times. I've waited only 4 days for some, and others waited a month and finally they ( according to their policy) must cancel the order and refund my money back onto my card. Kind of disappointing, but they will give you a voucher for credit for your troubles. Returns are no hassle for them, and canceling an order is as easy as can be. I love shopping Zulily.com. I'd recommend shopping there if you like good prices, and a multitude of different items to choose from. They have almost anything you could think of there. Edited.. I just read the other reviews of Zulily and had to write more. There are some things you buy there that are not returnable, therefore you need to read everything when shopping. If it's a non returnable item they will give you store credit instead of your money put back on your card. They don't have to, they choose to. They have always been very agreeable with me, and at times if they make a mistake on your order they usually send the correct item, and tell you can either donate or keep the item that isn't exactly as you had ordered. They don't want it back if it's under a certain price. It's too bad others haven't gotten the great customer service like I have received.

kateg91
7/16/18

Ordered a pair of Sanuk yoga mat wander flip flops today; I entered the correct shipping & billing address. When I received my confirmation email, the shipping address was incorrect. I called customer service to change the shipping address; after holding for a few minutes, I was told they could not change the shipping address, & would have to cancel the order and place it again. I said that was fine; after holding again I was then told that the flip flops were all gone, and did I still want to cancel my order. After going back & forth, they continued to say there was nothing they could do; at that point I was so frustrated I told them just to cancel the order and issue me a credit. Extremely annoying!!!

jerip4
7/13/18

As you can see funds have been deducted from my account - there is no such thing as falling off a debit card. I have repeatedly provided you with a screen shot of my account showing the deduction. 7-10 business is far from adequate to handle this as the bank needs me to deal with it by 5 pm today. I have completed a police report with Metro Police here and sent it to my bank. They are labeling your charges as fraud. My debit card has been cancelled so you will no
longer have any way to access the funds you double charged me for. I have also filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau against you.

marvisl1
7/10/18

I have ordered from Zulily for a couple of years. In fairness many of the items have been what they advertised. Shipping is a shot in the dark - never know when an order will arrive.
I recently order a digital therapy machine for my husband who has had a lot of pain from a bad fall. It did arrive quickly. The problem is that the first thing I read in the instruction book "Danger! Do not use this unit if you are using an implanted electronic medical device such as a pacemaker or other life-maintaining device." THIS INFO WAS NOT LISTED ON THE PAGE DESCRIPTION! My husband has a pacemaker and several other medical issues. His doctor said it could kill him because it works on RF (radio frequency) and it could interrupt the pacemaker.
Zulily was not nice about the return nor did they seem a to care. I was being charged 8.95 return shipping. I tried contacting beautyko the manufacturer listed in the operating and the phone was discontinued. I did find where Amazon won a 3.6 million dollar lawsuit in Dec 3017. Law firm Stoel Rives in Seattle represented Amazon. I believe QVC owns Zulily and they are all based in Seattle.

Tip for consumers: Be cautious and make sure you love something enough to risk ordering it. Sometimes they will just credit the price of the item. Be willing to pursue any issues - it can pay off.

lisap161
7/8/18

I have bought numerous items from Zulily including tops, jeans and shoes. Surprisingly all have been very very good. Great sizing (and I am a curvy girl so small sizes really annoy me). All quality items also. I buy from them regularly.

susana334
7/7/18

Once Zulily gets your money, you've kissed it good-by even if you've returned the product you bought. I just returned 4 t-shirts, a $11 and change each. I received $8 and change "credit" to my account. "Restocking" took a whopping 75%. I insisted that they return my money to my credit card so they told me, as a one time favor, they would return the $8 to my account. It takes many weeks for them to fill orders and usually the merchandise is flimsy and cheap when you receive it. I do not recommend Zulily or their business practices.

lorrainet52
7/6/18

I have been ordering from Zulily for the past several months and being a plus size, I am so very happy over how many different style and color tops there are. They wash up beautifully and I have put most even in the dryer and have had no problems. You can not beat the price anywhere. I am in love with their clothes and will continue ordering from them. I now have more than 20 new tops and and love going out and showing them off.

ar143
7/5/18

I have been ordering from Zulily off and on for a number of years. Ive started and stopped, started and stopped. This year was the worse experience Ive had. Ive ordered 15 items for the year.....3 orders ... Ive received 2 out of the 15 items..... frustrating to say the least especially considering they were gifts that I ordered well in advance. I had to follow up because no one contacted me. A store credit of $10 applied.... overall not impressed...

conniec157
7/3/18

I ordered a dress and it fit perfect, but then I made the mistake to order two more of the same brand and same size. After waiting a month one was a size is like a 16-18 and one size is like a 12-14, I am a 6 to 8. One is suppose to be black, but it looks like a grey. I am stuck with them and one is too large to take in so it will go to Goodwill and the other I am hoping I can take in. Beware if buying clothing as it does not match the size chart that they provide. I won't be ordering again.

arlenec36
7/3/18

Ordered several pairs of shoes. Disappointed to find out I have to wait a month for delivering. Now it's past a month and I get email. If they can't deliver in a couple of more weeks. They will give a refund. B.s. how about interest be paid also.never again

nancya182
7/1/18

Bought a dress for Granddaughter. She loved it! She looked like a ballerina. I love the special deals and wide selections!

hg25
7/1/18

I am so disgusted with Zulily. Placed my first and last order with them about a month ago...after waiting about a month for the items to arrive, my 2 pairs of skirted leggings that I paid $55.00 for were the most ridiculous things upon arrival. I ordered them in size medium and they MUST be at least 2X or 3X. They Are so large that they won't even stay up on me, the leggings are super baggy, not even remotely snug, and they are very long. I CHECKED THE SIZE CHART BEFORE ORDERING THESE. The size chart said a medium size is appropriate for a size 8 woman. I actually thought they may be a bit small on me because I just had a baby a few months ago and am more of a size 12 or 14 with the baby weight - and these are still HUGE on me - so much so that it would be comical...except that there isn't anything funny about consumer fraud. These are nothing like what the model is wearing in the photo and conveniently have no size posted anywhere in the garment.

Dealing with trying to get a refund has also been a very, very negative experience. In a nutshell, they are not going to refund my money but will give a store credit minus $8.95 shipping to send the clown pants back and a $3.00 processing fee for all their trouble in trying to defraud me. What am I going to do with a store credit now that I am never, ever going to shop with them again? EVEN if I do use the store credit, I will be out about $30.00 total after I pay for shipping three times and their return processing fee. I feel robbed - because I was.

Also, my credit card number was stolen and used to try to purchase several items online right after I ordered from Zulily - I believe that this was the source of the credit card theft.

paulinec59
6/23/18

I have been ordering clothing from Zulily for a number of years and have been happy with my items - no surprises in style, size or quality. I always get compliments and people asking me where I buy my clothes - especially my tunic tops. I have found some really flattering and unique pieces. I was very surprised by the number of bad reviews and experiences, which prompted me to write my own review. True, delivery can take awhile depending on the item but this is not hidden - the expected delivery date is there and you can track your order online and there are no surprises. I am fine with the wait because I am buying something I can't find elsewhere. I have never had to contact customer support and have recommended Zulily many times. I am wearing a soft summer cardigan I bought from them today - fun pattern, super soft material and unique layered-cuffed sleeves... I have never seen another top like it. :)

julies42
6/20/18
• Updated review

I'm still using Zulilly and can honestly say there's not a week that goes by that I do not receive a compliment on something that I've purchased at Zulliy. Still a Good price for Good Quality... and don't forget many of their items have Flexpay. They should change their name to Zu-Really...

“Zu-Really The Best”
6/20/18
• Previous review

Ive been shopping online at Zullily.com since my Great Grand daughter was born 3-1/2 yrs now and I have continuousely been more than satisfied not only with the customer service, price, selection and style not only for her but also myself... The only ( problem is trying to decide what to get ) the selection is Great and constantly updated... The quality is unbelivably good and they even have a last chance page... I am truly pleased with Zulilly and would reccomend to anyone, if you like a bang for your buck you should try Zullily out you wont be sorry... You know Im not a betting woman but if I was I'd be willing to bet you cant look at their site without placing an order!!!

denisea127
6/16/18

I placed my order on 6.2. I called on 6.16 to check on my delivery. Zoe, in customer service very rudely told me the package would ship on the 19th. No idea when it would arrive. I expressed my displeasure and requested a refund. Zoe disconnected at this point.
Horrible customer service.
My first and last order with Zulily
Scam company!

olgag5
6/16/18

The items I received had very poor quality and didn't match the size. One of the items still is not received after 4 weeks of order.

mr160
6/14/18

I would give them 0 stars if I could. There is have over $1500 charged on my credit card for orders I did not make. Zulily said its a problem with the bank and has taken no responsibility for this. They also saud my account is closed so they are offer no help, and every time I call or email they say my account is closed so they cant help
me. I did not make these purchases or close my account. They have the worst customer service and are a terrible company.

annap187
6/12/18

I ordered for the first time this month and I will never order from them again. I was checking my order and I noticed that they put only the street name but not street number. I called Zulily customer service.....the first person on the phone told me that I needed to contact the post office because he cant do nothing the package was already out for deliver. I contacted the post office and I couldnt get a real person on the phone. So I contacted Zulily again and this time this person told me that she will put a note but that this not always work, that the only thing for me to do was wait 7 to 10 days more if the package doesnt get deliver it should go back to them and I can get credit for the purchase. This was they mistake and no body care to help!

lavenderf
6/9/18

Several items did not survive their first wash. Seams ravel and split. Colors are off. There is no recourse to dissatisfaction. In a spree, I bought many items, believing in "bargain", but in the long run, I wasted money and suffered loss. I'm now converted to never order anything that has a no return policy. It's a rip-off to get stuck with inferior merchandise.

sherid45
6/8/18

Had I known that they ship from China AND have some distribution center in Ghana, there is no way I would have ordered from them. They mislead by stating that the item(s) have arrived at their warehouse but fail to mention that it's in Africa! Are you kidding me?It takes weeks to even see where the order is. This was my first and last time ordering from them. I will delete all my information as I've read other reviews that it's impossible to delete your account. Avoid this company.

jenniferk280
6/7/18

First the shipment came from China (I guess) and I waited over a month for the products I ordered (3 items). The dresses were SEE-THROUGH! literally! The shoes (although I ordered my usual size that I have always ordered from Amazon, Zappos and many other websites and in stores with NO problems) were two sizes too big (even though it was the size I ordered). So I was charged $8.95 for original shipping. Then $8.95 to return the shoes. Then, another $8.95 for the return of the see-through dresses because they were delivered over a month later.

So that is $26.85 just for shipping alone. And I have nothing but time that I had to take to ship back to show for it. Then I found out that (even though the dresses were see-through, and the shoes two sizes too big) that this ONLY constitutes a store credit. I explained that this needed to go back to my credit card. Personally, I will NEVER order anything from Zulily again. So a store credit is like throwing away $75+ dollars. A-Pree-elle (service supervisor) explained that they would put it back on my credit card (we shall see) minus one of the shipping charges, but I should know that SEE-THROUGH does not constitute a defect. Really? She further explained that "sleek fabric" on Zulily means transparent fabric. Gosh, I have never ordered from Zulily before and I guess I should have just somehow known that? Nonetheless, I don't know what else to say except that I hope they return to my card and that I only lost $17.90 in total costs for shipping. Will update if my card does not get reimbursed. Although I cannot give less than one star rating anyway! Will never, ever order from Zulily again. Seems a bit like a scam.

jov39
6/6/18
• Updated review

Back in December 2014, I wrote a pretty negative review, based on my experiences with Zulily at that time. I actually dis-engaged from the company and didn't order anything for a couple of years. But, in all fairness, I've since been back for over a year and have placed numerous orders, and I've been overall very happy with the products & service.
I still think you need to be very careful of their published dimensions, sizes, etc.--be sure to check out the item elsewhere before you order. You also might see a lower price elsewhere, but I didn't find that to be the case too often. Finally, it really helps to know the brand before you order, or do some research and read reviews on other sites. I now feel they deserve a 4-star rating. Happy Shopping!

“Here's another shopper who wishes she had found this...”
6/6/18
• Previous review

Here's another shopper who wishes she had found this site before ordering from Zulily. I've ordered from them 8 times and have had issues with 4 of the orders--that's a 50% failure rate.
Two orders received were way off in size, I received someone else's order on another (with their name & address on the shipping invoice), and the 4th error was due to incorrect dimensions shown on the website.

Count me out as well.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

judieh11
5/31/18

I have never ordered from a company that only gives store credit. I will read the return portion next time. Ordered several items none were fit to size they all were cheaply made and they keep sending and charging my card for things I did not order. Then they charge you to send items and then to send them back. If I ever get rid of this company I will not order from them again. Items have to be coming from China.

mt150
5/29/18

Navy Floral-Embroider Sleeveless Dress
Brand: Ananda's Collection
SKU: ANADASCOLLEC_SC2004NAVYEMB_NAVY_XXL
CAD$25.99 You should be ashamed of yourself for selling such trash!
this piece or material is not what you claimed it to be! My last purchase from you , most definitely! The size is laughable. I wear a XL in normal sizing, your chart claims a XXL is a 43 bust. Which I ordered to be safe in the sizing...WOW This pice of garbage is 3-4 inches smaller than your claim. AND GUESS WHAT "NO RETURN" very convenient for you and lucky for me it only cost me 30.00 to learn a great lesson.... this is the third time your sizing has been off huge.... no more Zulily!!! EVER!!! and I waited three weeks for this.

annag50
5/28/18

I've been a member for years, and really enjoy shopping Zulily. It's a little bit of a different experience because of their business model. It can take a really long time to receive an item, but once you learn to expect that you can get some great prices on quality items.

I've only had to contact customer service a couple of times, and each time they went the extra mile to make things right.

The Zulily emails are just about the only shopping emails I actually open.

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Many people buy on Zulily and they want to know if they have a system in place for refunds...

Keep in mind that Zulily offers several different brands of clothing and other products. Zulily will be good or bad based on how good or bad the brand is that you order. For me, it has been a gamble. Sometimes the descriptions of the clothing have been lacking important information about the product (e.g. that something is see-through or translucent). Is that the fault of Zulily or the brand? Should Zulily be more careful about the brands it offers? Once I did not receive an item and I was not fully reimbursed for the item. And, yes, shipping is pretty slow sometimes, but I do not mind it and Zulily does not purport to offer fast shipping. So, those would be my reasons why Zulily might get some negative reviews.

By Anonymous A.

I have never ordered shoes from them but I agree that they likely vary according to brand. Contrary to other comments (that I am very suspicious of...) I have never waited a long time and the quality has always been as shown. There are so many rip-off sites out there and I suspect some hire people to post phony negative reviews on the 'good' sites. I do not recommend searching for cheaper products - you'll end up on a bogus, cheap site. I now research every site name and sift through comments - its exhausting but has saved me from spending money on sites that were not good.

By darlene t.

Nope....no returns accept and good luck on getting a refund. Stay away from this site.

By Suz T.

It could be a week or it could be 3 months. But my advice would be not to order at all. The sizes are never right (a small may fit someone that wears a large or it may be too small for an infant) and the quality sucks (the fabric on a dress I bought is so thin you can see through 4 layers). STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE! !!!!

By BJ H.

Got money to burn? Order from Zulily. There isn't enough room on the Internet to list all the reasons you should NOT order from them!

By BJ H.

Wrong size, no return policy. Beware don't order from them

By Ann D.

Yes, it may take that long, but they are up front about that on the item description page. I have never had a problem with them.

By Laura M.

Zulily is not a manufacturer. They are a middleman that works with multiple vendors getting a piece of the transactions. They do not inventory that is why it takes years to receive items....

By Cathy R.

If you bought them from Zulily, you might see about making your granddaughters feet smaller. I'm sure that's easier than dealing with Zulily.

By Jon V.

As others have said, go to your account information and delete your information as to your email contact information. UNSUBSCRIBE at the bottom of the page. ALSO DELETE YOUR PAYMENT INFORMATION.

By Vanessa S.
Questions? Get answers from the Zulily staff and other customers.

58 Photos for Zulily