Review of CertifiKid

Bethesda, Maryland, United States
info@certifikid.com

jennyl163
11/22/18

Throughout the years CertifiKID has saved me tons of money on fun family outings, summer camps, kids classes, and even gifts for the holidays. They have a great variety of offerings and I use them time and again.

tammyd126
11/22/18

I'm always looking for great deals so my family of six can afford to enjoy all the area attractions. I've used CertifiKID to score some major deals! I always check CertifiKID first to see if they have a deal. Highly recommend to all my friends!

amyw336
10/11/18

I've been using Certifikid since my daughter (now 5) was an infant... Have gotten SO many great deals on museum/zoo memberships, classes, show tickets, park admissions, etc.

leslies211
10/11/18

Great prices on family events and activities! My go-to resource for fun outings for my family - on a budget. Also I've been very impressed with the customer service. They respond very promptly whenever I email a question or concern. The best website for parents!

kathleenv51
10/10/18

Anytime we are looking for activities to do as a family we pull up the CertifiKid site. There is always a wide range of places to visit and local activities at discounted pricing. As a mom to three young kids we are always looking for things to keep us busy and not break the bank. CertifiKid has given us great families memories from theater shows, museums, and day trips! We cannot recommend CertifiKid enough!

toyar2
10/9/18

I love NOT paying full price, and being a mom of a school age child, Certifikid makes it easy to find fun things to do with him at a much more affordable price!

brittanys149
10/9/18

Need new ideas where and what to do with your children certifikid is the best resources hand down when it comes to children. They have the best activities and you know what's even better the discounted prices. I've use certifikid multiple time
In the past but most recently I used them to purchase tickets for Disney on ice. I contemplated about paying 75$ for Disney on ice tickets and you can imagine as a family a 75$ price ticket is HIGH and a big bill. Before I bought them off Ticketmaster I received an email from certifikid and gues swhat they had the same tickets for only a portion of the price 17$. Omg what a savings with that discount we were able to attend more fun places this fall. I can't wait to see what's next for us to explore but I love certifikid and I've recommended this website to many families at my daughter daycare. The best thing ever woohoo.

jessicab523
10/9/18

I have just recently found out about certifikid site. It is a great resource to find out about different activities and great discounts!

lisad510
10/9/18

Certifikid.com has been the starting place for so many adventures for my family. We have discovered tons of new businesses and had amazing experiences because of their discounts. My daughter has done amazing camps and classes as well as visited several awesome indoor playgrounds because of Certifikid.com

laurenm219
10/9/18

Awesome discounts for all of the fun things kids like to do in the area plus a few day trips. Love it!

lorraines88
10/5/18

We just move to the area and CertifyKid has help us to know our surroundings without braking the bank. One dear friend recommended it to us and it was the greatest thing. We haven't had any problems with it. So 100% recommended.

christyh71
10/5/18

I have recently moved to the area due to military orders. It is awesome to find a place that offers SO much information in one place. We are always looking for things to do and this is super helpful to find out what is around us to do!

jennifere156
10/5/18

I have bought from this company over and over again and have always been happy with the experience. The deals are great and I like that they have activities and also great products. I have even used this site to buy gifts. I don't understand any of the other reviewers who bash CertifiKID. You can't please everyone.

carolynp118
10/5/18

Certifikid has been really awesome for our family! We love getting out together, adventuring together, having fun, and trying new things, and we've been able to do more of these activities thanks to deals on Certifikid. Deals have info about when they're valid and when they expire, helping me decide if they're helpful to our family. I do wish they had more deals for tweens and up, but activities for the older kids can be challenging to find anyway. I highly recommend checking Certifikid for deals for your family!

sashat14
10/5/18

We absolutely LOVE Certifikid! We recently went to a scenic railroad here in Maryland and everything from the drive over to our time there and our driving time back home was AMAZING!

We've purchased a few deals before and have been pleasantly surprised and extremely happy!

lindsayd46
10/3/18

Great deals on local and out of state activities, classes and getaways! Easy to use website that is always being updated with new deals. Admin responds quickly to any questions or concerns.

lindseys68
10/3/18

I found out about Certifikid from a mom in my moms group when my son was only 6 months old. He's 5.5 now and we have had so many wonderful experiences because of the awesome deals on Certifikid! We've gone apple picking, Leesburg Animal Park, My Gym camp, Gymboree classes, Scramble, National harbor, and Port Discovery museum to name just a few of the highlights! We've not only been able to save a ton of money but we've gotten to experience new and exciting things I might never have found out about because of Certifikid! It's the ideal "groupon" site for parents!

jenniferw482
10/3/18

My family has been using Certifikid for the past three years to get great ideas and deals for fun things to do with the kids. We've gone to pumpkin patches, shows, sporting events, museums and more for much less money than we would have paid otherwise. We have also found so many fun places we wouldn't have otherwise known about! We have made so many amazing memories thanks to deals we have bought on Certifikid. We love the site and recommend it to everyone!

evelynb75
10/3/18

I have use CertifiKID multiple times to take my family to various places at an affordable price. It's great and simple to use.

kellyg198
10/3/18

CertifiKID is an incredible resource for families - they have allowed my family the chance to explore our area in ways I never thought possible! From pirate ship cruises to Climb Zone offers, summer camp deals to affordable theatrical productions at the Kennedy Center and beyond, my family always finds fun and exciting things to do thanks to CertifiKID!

laceyh25
10/3/18

Unlike other deal sites that have an overwhelming number of items to search through, the deals on certifkid are sourced and quality deals for families. I have saved a ton on getaways and camping trips for the family! And am also exposed to new and fun places for my fam.

denisec250
10/2/18

I have been using CertifiKid for years now! Absolutely love the deals you find and they are all in one place, no going to multiple sites! I have purchased deals as gifts for my family, friends and coworkers. Always a new fun adventure to find.

stacis20
10/2/18

I have purchased several deals from Certifikid. Every time, each deal is such a great value. They allow my family to make special memories and enjoy more activities at a fraction of the cost. I am always excited to see what they offer, as they are constantly changing and adding new and exciting offerings. One of my favorite things that they offer at a discount are getaways. I love to travel, and their getaways allow me to travel more because I am ultimately saving money on each location. Definitely check them out because who wouldn't want to save money!

adrianag45
10/2/18

We like this company because you can get great deals just follow the instructions and dates it's easy .

nicolec351
10/2/18

I have used Certifikid deals for so many activities for my kids in the Washington DC/Baltimore metro areas. We have discovered classes, vacation spots and activities and gotten to try them out with discount admissions! We have also really appreciated their discounts to sporting events and seasonal events like pumpkin picking or seasonal light shows. It's a great resource for families!

Questions? Get answers from the CertifiKid staff and other customers.

4 Photos for CertifiKid