Review of RetailMeNot

support@retailmenot.com
2018 Customer choice award

lindad424
5/27/19
• Updated review

No, that was not the reason. Maybe those are the limits now, but not when my review was written. I've used all the cash back sites for years and know how to use them. I went over the rules with your support. When pinned down they simply told me it must be my cookies aren't enabled and it was on my end. I showed them many other sites during that time period where I had no issue, only with your site. How did any offers at RMN get activated ever then? Even with purchase confirmations your staff refused to manually adjust the offers that were activated and not past the store/monthly limit. I'm also not the only person commenting on this same problem with your cash back site. I will say I have used it a couple times since the first review (therefore the two stars upgrade) when absolutely no other cash back offers were available on other sites and I have been paid, but only about half the time. Better than it was. Still, if you're factoring the cb into your purchase price, don't utilize this site. It's payout rate ratio for offers is not impressive.

“I'm going to quit using them”
7/26/18
• Previous review

When I first started using them they honored their cashback offers. Lately there seems to be a problem with every purchase I make although you can very clearly see that I activated the cash back promo. I've supplied them with order confirmations verifying my orders. I absolutely do not have cookies blocked, in fact they're enabled specifically. No problem "activating" the cash back, but boy there's a problem "receiving" the cash back. When purchasing I factored in the price expecting to get the cash back. I've gotten the bogus "you've done too many offers" when one offer out of five eligible went through but more were activated so I should have been eligible for four more. The not enough days when more than enough time has passed according to their deadlines. Send us the confirmations, did that. Then the we have manually applied it. No, they didn't. I'm done with them now. I'm guessing my recent cashback percentage about 5% honored. Goodbye.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Linda. It sounds like you hit our Cash Back Program's limits. Our current limits are 3 rewards per merchant per calendar month and a total of 10 rewards per account per calendar month. These limits are described in our FAQ's as well as in our promotional terms. If you have any questions about these limits, you can always reach out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to provide additional clarification.
lindam1048
5/1/19

I have NOT ONCE in 5 years found a discount code that actually worked. What a WASTE of time :-( Why the thumbs up to let you know it doesn't work and yet bad codes fill the site?

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Linda! We are sorry that you have had trouble finding offers that work for you. We have a variety of offers such as cash back, gift cards, sales, and online and in-store coupons. We work hard so that you have the most options for savings. Please note that offers vary from merchant to merchant. If you ever need assistance or have a question about an offer, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team. We are here to help!
cl182
3/28/19

Was on page for panera bread savings and clicked on link for free pastry or sweet when I sign up...I signed up and see the "thanks you have subscrited to best of retailmenot"...It says no code needed, continue to store..when I do and input my order, I am charged for the cookie. Not reputable to offer something, get the customer to sign up and then not deliver as promised. so I would clicked on chat button to ask for help in getting my free pastry or how to unsubscribe to retailmenot for falsely advertising. I checked my email and did not get anything for a pastry but given it says no code needed continue to site I knew there would be nothing in my email. Guess what: received message "No agents available"...what a joke.

Tip for consumers: Try other discount sites: like coupon cabin.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello CL. The offer you are referring to is known as a sale alert. We were letting you know of a promotion on the merchant's site. You would have needed to sign up for emails directly on the merchant's site, not RetailMeNot. We are sorry you had trouble getting in touch with our Customer Care team. You can also email us directly at support@retailmenot.com. We respond to all emails within 24 hours of us receiving the email. Hope this information helps. Please reach back out to us if you have any additional questions or need any additional assistance. We are here to help!
jennl31
2/12/19

Would give no starts if I can. The cashback offer is a total scam. They suspended my account for "suspicious activity" when all I did was email them to ask when I would receive my cash back. I was supposed to receive $70 cash back for spending over a thousand dollars on an item. I have been trying to get my cash back since October 2018 and it is February 2019 now. Retailmenot is a ton of lies and filled with a load of nonsense. They say that they had a few successful cash backs which is probably a lie and pay attention to the key word "a few". The fact that they don't even have a direct number to speak with a representative already shows us that they are unreliable. Trusted them instead of ebates which was a total mistake. Retailmenot is a scam with their cash back offer so DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use retailmenot

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Jenn. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We take user's security very seriously and manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.
jackp186
1/26/19

I signed up for RetailMeNot.com because they were offering a $50 cash-back bonus for signing up with AT&T as a new internet customer. I did exactly that and still am happy with my new AT&T Fiber service, but RetailMeNot banned my account for "suspicious activity" with no pay out. I even read the fine print and followed the procedure to a T. Email correspondence got no where. Complete scam.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Jack. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.
kristinh91
1/25/19

I bought a macaroni grill gift card last year. The same day I went to use it and got to the restaurant and they were closed down, no other one even within a few hours of me. So I ended up giving the gift card to a family member across country because they have a macaroni grill in their town. She went to use it and it had NO MONEY on it, it had a $0.00 balance! Retailmenot emails me back stating it was used the day I bought it last year and again the day my aunt tried to use it, but it had NO funds on it. There's NO WAY AT ALL THAT IT COULD HAVE BEEN USED LAST YEAR THE SAME DAY I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE THE COMPANY IS NO LONGER NEAR MY CITY AT ALL!!! This company steals your money and are thief's!!! I should have read reviews before purchasing, but the company will be hearing from my attorney soon! Anyone else have this same problem we need to all come together and go after this company for stealing money from us!!!

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Kristin! We are sorry you had an issue with your gift card purchase. We do have review team that does research any card that is reported to have an issue. Please be aware we do have a 100 day guarantee on all of our cards, meaning you have 100 days to report any and all issue you may have experienced with this card. Unfortunately, if your card was over a year old, it would have no longer been eligible for a refund. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this caused.
lulub14
11/29/18

I RECENTLY SIGNED UP FOR THIS APP/COMPANY AND USED IT I BELIEVE TWICE, ONCE FOR GIFT CARD MALL AND ONCE FOR AMAZON. TODAY, ON A DAY I NEED THIS TRASH THE LEAST, I RECEIVE AN EMAIL STATING I WAS IN VIOLATION OF THEIR TERMS. IT DOESN'T SAY HOW, IT'S VERY GENERIC AND THEY STATE THEY ARE SUSPENDING MY ACCOUNT AND I'M NO LONGER TO PARTICIPATE. THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF IS USING IT TOWARD GIFT CARD MALL AND GIFT CARD MALL TAKING IT UPON THEMSELVES TO CANCEL MY ORDER. IF THAT'S HOW YOU'RE GOING TO TREAT CUSTOMERS, THEN SO BE IT. THERE ARE PLENTY OF OTHER WAYS TO SCORE DEALS AND WHAT NOT. YOU CAN USE EBATES, SHOPKICK, DROP....ALL WAYS TO SAVE. I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO COMMIT FRAUD OR CHEAT AND I DON'T APPRECIATE BEING ACCUSED OF SUCH A THING.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Lulu. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.
peterp311
9/18/18

Is it this site or the retailers fault? If a retailer offers a discount code box in the basket then I am going to go in search of one but I get really fed up when codes are promoted on voucher sites and they do not work or are not active. They claim to have XXoff and dont. Grrr

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Peter! We are sorry that you had trouble using an offer. Users and community members post many of the offers listed on RetailMeNot and at times, a user might share a coupon without the expiration date. We do everything we can to validate content that comes in to make sure we have as many coupons available as possible so that we can help you save money when you shop!

If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us and other users know of your experience. We monitor feedback like yours and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. Again, we sincerely apologize for any frustrating experience and hope you continue to use RetailMeNot for savings!
allieh18
9/10/18

I tried to purchase several gift cards from RetailMeNot. All of my purchases were declined. Shocked, I called my credit card company. They said they had approved every single one of my purchases. When I asked RetailMeNot why my purchases were declined they said a third-party verification team had denied the purchases. And they would refund the charges to my credit card. So RetailMeNot held my money for a few days and then decided to give me a refund instead of sending me the gift cards. RetailMeNot customer service said, that "To protect my privacy," there would be no explanation for declining my purchase because of an anonymous third-party verification team. And there was no way for me to talk to the anonymous third-party verification team. I believe what really happened was my accumulated discounts which totaled approximately $90 was too significant. So the gift cards work as long as you're not actually saving significant amounts of money by using them. And if it is a significant amount of money to buy them - RetailMeNot gets to use this money or a few days before they refund it (based on an nonspecific reas on) - I wonder what the company makes on the accumulation of floats every year? It's a complete sham!! Go to Raise.com for real gift cards

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Allie! We are sorry about your experience. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.
oliviab83
9/10/18

I definitely give them 10/10 without a doubt! They save plenty of people money and everyone can do so much! If everyone is a happy camper, then I know they are too!

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Thanks for the review Olivia! At RetailMeNot, we believe you deserve everything your cart desires. Thanks for choosing us at your savings destination!
jimw305
9/6/18

Never used the service before and signed up. Tried to order two gift cards and my order was cancelled. I got the canned "third party verifier" response to my inquiry that others seem to be getting. Not sure what the deal is or if they are trying to week out casual users by denying the first order to see if you will go back, but they lost a customer here. Account deleted and I will be watching my credit card closely for fraud.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Jim. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.
theresas167
8/20/18

Let first say after many many weeks of emails and working with their Customer Care dept and getting no result...I then filed with BBB...SO AFTER POSTING HERE ABOUT RETAILMENOT AND IT WAS SAME AS EVERYONE HERE WAS HAVING ISSUES, I POSTED HERE AND AND I FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BBB BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU AND GUESS WHAT, 2 DAYS LATER I HAD A RESPONSE AND THEY SAID THEY WOULD WORK ON MY ISSUE AND ONE DAY LATER THEY SAID WE ARE GIVING YOU YOUR MONEY AND I HAD IT IN MY ACCOUNT WITH IN 7 DAYS...SO I WANTED YOU TO KNOW FILED WITH BBB...CAUSE A COMPLAINT AGAINST THE COMPANY HURTS THEM...AND AT THE END OF THE DAY PEOPLE ITS NOT YOU ITS THEM AND THEY NEED TO DO A BETTER JOB WITH THEIR SERVICE FOR SURE.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello! Posting a complaint or negative review on any review site, including the Better Business Bureau, does not ensure that your issue will be resolved to your satisfaction. All matters are reviewed and resolved on a case by case basis. We review complaints and reviews in the same manner that we review direct emails. The fasted way to resolve any issue is to reach out to our Customer Care team directly through chat or email. Thank you.
jt162
8/11/18

Tried using Forever 21 yesterday at Carolina Place Mall in Pineville, NC. Manager refused to honor Retail Me Not discount? Only Forever 21 website/email Discounts. Managers said this website does not update their retail discount information. Not going to waste time asking do you accept this website discount each time i try to use retail me not.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi JT! We have a direct partnership with Forever 21. If they do not accept an offer, please email our Customer Care team. We would love to look further into this. Please keep in mind that promo codes are intended for online use only and we cannot guarantee they will be accepted in store.
dalel63
8/4/18

Retailmenot advertises Applebees discounted gift cards but when I ordered yesterday, they said my credit card was declined. I called my credit card company and they said they approved it but two hours later the merchant reversed the charges. I sent an email to Retailmenot and they said they hire a third party to handle the orders and the third party told them they couldn't tell them the reason why my order was declined. They told me to try again today which I did. Again it responded that my credit card was declined. I call my credit card company and they told me they approved the charge. Their website said that 219 people ordered Applebees discounted gift cards today. Why did they decline me? Why would they decline an approved payment order? Has anyone else experienced this treatment?

Tip for consumers: I hope you have a better experience than I did yesterday or today.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Dale. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.
fellows
7/31/18

At first i thought i was the only one having this issue but then i saw so many others here experiencing this same problems with RetailMeNot, It's not a recent issue turns out they've been doing this for years! I gave them so many chances but enough. I'm not one to write reviews but i just want other shoppers to be beware of their shady business practice so they don't get suckered into losing money like I have. Save yourself the trouble and use another decent/reputable cashback site because Retailmenot is a SCAM when it comes to getting your missing cash back, dealing with bogus customer service thru non responsive email/chat, and despite making legit purchases and having proof of purchases, their customers agents make up their on rules on the spot for not being obliged to honor your cashback as advertised and disclosed in their public terms on website. They lure you into making orders with your favorite retailers by promising you'll get cash back on those orders but you don't. They owe me over $100 from many orders the past few months.

They won't honor cash back and I'm tired of being misled that once i activate the offer and place the order at the vendor's site, I'll get my cashback automatically. I've placed large orders, shopped frequently at multiple vendors--- especially bc of cb deals BUT RMN has glitch in their system or they purposely like to be fraudulent. I don't know. But No matter all the trouble shooting, proof of activation,
Order Receipt, etc they don't track my cb. I'm always having to followup multiple times via email which they no longer respond to, chat is joke bc it's never working, when you finally get a hold of someone you're told "yeah we got your email but we're ignoring it for weeks and no we won't give you cb for your legit orders bc lets see I'm going to make up some random rule about # of cb payouts being maxed as we speak, oh well bye." Are you kidding me?! It shouldn't be this much of a hassle to shop. I'm no longer going to be using rmn. I'm closing my account bc they won't give me cb for 3-5 large orders i placed at multiple vendors using their legit cb offers which are actively showing pending in my account. They need to fix their tracking and stop scamming users that make legit transactions in hopes of getting cb as falsely advertised in daily emails they send out to us. Shoppers beware!!!!!! Don't fall for their scheme. One agent had the audacity to tell me "to go cancel all orders bc there is no way I'll be getting cash back". I thought she was joking but she was serious she actually expected me to return all my stuff to vendors after 3 months or so as a resolution. I'm appalled bc that's not ethical and moral to return merchandise after months and its impossible to cancel order that is processed and been delivered for months.. They are seriously so stupid and unprofessional. please don't waste your time with them i wish i had seen these reviews before i fell for their fraud. i thought bc they are well know they must be legit. Nope crazy loons out to get your money as you place orders and they collect comissions from retailers and wont give you your cash back share.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Fellow! We are sorry to hear you have had trouble getting a hold of us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. Please keep in mind that each cash back offer has specific purchase requirements to qualify for a reward. It is very rare that we do not receive the purchase information from the merchant if the activation/purchase process is correctly followed. If we see a trend of missing purchases, we would be happy to further trouble shoot this issue to ensure you receive rewards automatically moving forward. We do highly recommend regularly clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team at support@retailmenot.com. We look forward to further assisting you!
annb284
7/24/18

Good site, except they don't allow referral codes to be entered as a referral code even if the code gets the customer a free product, free shipping or discount. Most people can't seem to figure out that a coupon code put on retailmenot coupon site might needs to be entered into the referral code box at the checkout, not the promo code section. I got a free Rio Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream using a boxycharm code because I figured this out. If it doesn't work as a promo code, it might be a referral code!

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Ann! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Users and community members post many of the offers listed on RetailMeNot and at times, a user might share a coupon that is incomplete. We recommend leaving a comment on the offer to inform other users of this trick and your experience. We monitor feedback like yours and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. Thanks!
chelsiem2
7/11/18

Have been using RetailMeNot.com faithfully for a couple months to buy discount gift cards. Never a problem. Until now!!! Out of no where they cancelled my gift card order. Tried 3 different times. Still they decline my purchase. My credit card isn't the one declining the purchase. RetailMeNot.com uses a 3rd Party to verify purchases. And, they can tell me nothing more than "it was declined by our 3rd Party. sorry. try another website." What? I've been wrongfully flagged. Ridiculous. I have absolutely no credit trouble and am in good standing with my credit card company.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Chelsie! We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.
ronw82
7/9/18

RetailMeNot is a wonderful money saver. One can register and browse for deals via app or website. Discounts up to 50% off are offered on anything from food to electronics. I use the app regularly and save big each time I use it. Just yesterday I brought a Papa John's large pizza for 40% off. Some other rivals to RetailMeNot make one jump through hoops just to save minimal or none in the end. RetailMeNot offers exactly what it states without any tricks. The only drawback is that some of the coupons may not work. Hints the four stars.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Ron! Thanks for writing us a review! We love hearing how you've saved. If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us and other users know of your experience. We monitor feedback like yours and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. Thanks again for choosing RetailMeNot as your savings destination!
michaelh943
7/6/18

When you make a purchase using a cash back offer, many times something will go wrong and retailmenot will not automatically detect that you made a purchase (even following the specific instructions each time). Thats ok, though! On the website it says that if your cash back reward doesnt automatically go through the process of approval, just email them with your receipt and they can review what offer you activated and if your purchase qualifies for cash back. Sounds easy enough, right? NO! The customer service agents decide, themselves, when they no longer want to do this for you. And they obviously get pretty tired of doing this very quick and dont want to do their job after someone makes just a FEW requests!!! There is no maximum limit for making this type of request outlined in their terms and conditions! So ridiculous!

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Michael! We are sorry if you have had trouble using our Cash Back Program. Each offer has specific purchase requirements to qualify for a reward. In addition, it is very rare that we do not receive the purchase information from the merchant. If we see a trend of this, we would be happy to further trouble shoot this issue to ensure you receive rewards automatically moving forward. We do highly recommend regularly clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team at support@retailmenot.com. We look forward to further assisting you!
morgand49
7/6/18

Other negative reviews of Retailmenot are 100% correct. They are completely USELESS and a WASTE of time!! I have NEVER had a SINGLE coupon of theirs turn out to be valid. The vast majority of them dont even have a code, they just direct you to the website of the store youre wanting to shop on, only to have absolutely nothing happen at checkout. Even the ones that DO have a code are completely fake and bogus 99% of the time because theyre third party and not affiliated with any of the stores themselves. So unless its an offer that the store itself is currently running and can be seen by actually going to the stores website, that coupon code is going to be useless because it wont be recognized and will show up as invalid. The only ones that are somewhat reliable are those that give a certain amount off your first purchase when you sign up for emails and create an account with a particular site. But again, this is an offer that would show up anyway just by visiting the stores website, not an extra discount or savings unique to Retailmenot. As the old saying goes: if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. If a third party site like Retailmenot claims to have a special discount code that doesnt appear to be offered by the particular store or website its supposed to be for, chances are it has no affiliation with that retailer whatsoever, thus making it a complete scam, as retailers dont have to honor coupons that arent their own. Do yourself a favor and read other negative reviews before wasting your time with this bogus site. Save yourself the headache and frustration that comes with being scammed.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Morgan! We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. When you see an offer without a code, the offer is alerting you to a sale or promotion that the merchant is holding. All qualifying products should be shown at their discounted price or the discount should be automatically reflected in your cart at checkout. We receive offers from community members, like yourself, as well as directly from the merchant. If you ever have a question about an offer, we are always available for additional assistance. Feel free to chat or email our Customer Care team. We are here to help!
conniee6
6/15/18

My first time using this site, I got a coupon and was able to save $30 on a pretty big purchase. I will definitely use this site again.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Connie! Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review. Thanks for choosing RetailMeNot as your savings destination.
adanem
5/13/18

I was looking for stores that sell reading sunglasses online and this coupon with 10% off for sunglassesrage.com opened up on my screen. As I had previously bought from that website, I went to check it out. Chose what I wanted, and went ahead to check out. I was supposed to have free shipping, UNTIL I applied the 10% coupon. All of a sudden, there was no free shipping anymore. I had to pay $2.49 for shipping, being that when the "10% off" coupon was applied, I had a discount of $2.69. Scam. To make people buy at certain online stores. Is there a MINUS 5 star?

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Adane! Many merchants only allow you to use one coupon or promotional offer per purchase. This may be why the free shipping was removed. This could have also been a result of the coupon bringing your subtotal below the minimum spend required to qualify for free shipping. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.
dough116
4/30/18

I bought a Bagster for remodeling clean up with the expectation that the 20% discount code was legitimate. It is not.
The Bagster customer service people say that the only coupons they ever have would be through the retailer only and there are no coupons from online sites like RetailMeNot.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hello Doug! Sorry to hear you had trouble using an offer. Users and community members post many of the offers listed on RetailMeNot. We do everything we can to validate the content that comes in to make sure we have as many coupons available as possible. Please remember it is up to the individual merchant's decision whether or not the offer will be accepted. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
scottm287
4/9/18

I went to RMN to get a code for DISH network services for my home. They had an amazing deal that I should have know it was too good to be true. I was told that I couldn't enter code until after installation at my home. This code was for referring someone for service, and that was not listed on THEIR website. It was made to sound like it was for brand new customers. After signing up for a 2 year contract and installation, I contacted RMN for help. They person told me that they would remove code, and it was "my" fault for not getting the discount. THEY have faulty and bad info on their site, but it was my fault. I asked was there anything that they could do for me since THEIR site mislead me, and customer said, NO!!!!!!! Buyer Beware. They said that they would confirm these codes and remove, but the people who have used this info will all be messed up now.

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Hi Scott! We are sorry to hear you had this issue using an offer. Users and community members post many of the offers listed on RetailMeNot. We do everything we can to validate the content that comes in to make sure we have as many coupons available as possible so that we can help you save money when you shop! All offers need to be applied to at the time of purchase. Unfortunately, RetailMeNot does not have the ability to adjust purchases or provide discounts on the merchants behalf. We always recommend that if you do not receive the discount at the time of checkout to reach out to the merchant directly. They will be able to provide further information on the offer, including any restrictions or conclusions. Hope this information helps. Please reach out back out to us if you have any additional questions.
jamiek68
3/21/18

Usually when I am already at an online checkout, and I want to find some savings i'll go to RMN and find a coupon. It's like free money !

Response from RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
You got it Jamie!
63 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Hi Furry! We work hard to make sure we have valid offers for you to save with! If an offer does differ by location, this information is typically provided in the offer details. Please remember for in-store offers, it is up to the individual merchant's decision whether or not the offer will be accepted. If you ever have a question about an offer, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team. We would be happy to further assist you.

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hi Christopher! Hundreds of people have successfully used this offer. In order for your purchase to be tracked and automatically paid out you must activate the cash back reward via the 'Shop Now' button and then immediately continue to the merchant site via the link to complete your purchase. If you make multiple orders, these steps must be followed for each order. We also highly recommend regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help in the tracking process. If for any reason you did not receive the reward for this purchase, please reach out to our Customer Care team. We are always happy to manually review any purchase. Feel free to reach out to us at support@retailmenot.com!

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hello Katie! We apologize if you having trouble getting in touch with our Customer Care team. We respond to all emails that we received within 24 hours. If we did not respond to your inquiry, we did not receive it. A better solution to getting ahold of us would be through our live chat option. We have live chat available Monday-Friday 9:30 AM-5:30PM CST. We are always happy to manually review any purchase that you believe you are missing cash back rewards for. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team so that we may further assist you in resolving this matter.

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Really? Sitejabber gave you a deal for a hotel? Amazing!! I'm going out on a limb here & assuming you're not very internet savvy seeing that you're posting this question on an unrelated site. Welcome to the internet. Always verify things from 3rd party sites.

By Jennifer M.

Hello! We do not have a minimum requirement to redeem funds to PayPal at this time. You will need to have a wallet balance of at least $5 to redeem your rewards for a bonus valued gift card. Hope this information helps!

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hi Theresa! We are sorry you are having trouble with our cash back program. You can call us at (512) 777-2970. Please note that we do not answer live phone calls. You will be directed through our phone tree to leave a message and someone will reach back out to within 24 hours. The fastest way to get ahold of our Customer Care team is via chat or email. We look forward to further assisting you!

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hello Theresa. We are sorry to hear that it is taking so long to resolve this matter. All purchases must meet the specific requirements set by the offer and terms of RetailMeNot's Cash Back Program. Our Customer Care team is always happy to manually review any purchase that you believe you are missing rewards for, however, we cannot guarantee that every purchase will result in a reward. For more information on our Cash Back Program, we recommend reading our FAQ's and terms on our Help page: help.retailmenot.com. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that this has caused.

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Great question Anthony! In order for your purchase to be tracked and automatically paid out you must activate the cash back reward via the 'Shop Now' button and then immediately continue to the merchant site via the link to complete your purchase. If you make multiple orders, these steps must be followed for each order. We also highly recommend regularly clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can help in the tracking process. Please note that we have a limit of 3 rewards per merchant per month and a limit of 10 rewards per user per calendar month. If you have any additional questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team at support@retailmenot.com. We are here to help!

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hello Steph! We are sorry to hear you were unable to use one of our offers. With many store locations, we find on occasion that some employees are not up to date on the RetailMeNot partnership. Unfortunately, it is up to the individual merchant's decision whether or not the offer will be accepted. We apologize for the inconvenience. If you have trouble using an offer in the future, please reach out to our Customer Care team at support@retailmenot.com. We would be happy to look further into this.

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative

Hi Phuq. Sometimes gift card purchases are declined/cancelled by our system. In these cases, additional verification information can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we will be happy to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. We look forward to further assisting you with your gift card purchase!

By RetailMeNot S., RetailMeNot Representative
Questions? Get answers from the RetailMeNot staff and other customers.

2 Photos for RetailMeNot